Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Toysrus sale
allskate03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2915
#1 Posted: 04:29:39 20/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Was at toysrus today and they had all skylander figures, besides imaginatiors at 50 cents each
---
Ssa 44/61, giants 69/87, swap force 79/89, trap team 59/65 traps 56/62. Have all cores and variants just not chase,fuzzy,gid
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#2 Posted: 19:08:35 20/12/2017
It is sad to see what toys r us make with the franchise... Here in Germany zhe prices are normal... But there are only a few skylanders left in stores...
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#3 Posted: 09:14:03 21/12/2017
And after Christmas a quarter? LOL Sorta making me wish I didn't buy any when they were a $1 last week or $2 the week before.

I finally made a check list and got a few more at 50 cents. It seems that I'm down to needing mostly Trap Team characters now. For some reason they are much harder to find on the cheap. I think that's when they had stopped overproducing them and demand was higher than supply. Minis for example are just impossible and I need nearly every one of those. But then again, they all could in in some wear house just waiting to be released to the public like how the Superchargers Land packs hit Five Below recently.

Anyway TRU did put out traps (the same ones from the early waves of course and not the harder to get later waves) and I got two more Kaos traps. I remember being upset for months not being able to find a single one of those as they limited supplies so badly on him. Now I have 6 or so of them, 4 of them still boxed. LOL!
---
Stay Cool!
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#4 Posted: 17:20:58 22/12/2017
kek, I need to go check toysrus. tbh they should really just put imaginators on sale at this point, it's ridiculous how no one is buying them but they arent being put on sale.
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#5 Posted: 18:52:29 22/12/2017
I'm guessing Activision isn't giving them markdowns for Imaginations yet.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#6 Posted: 21:16:55 22/12/2017
They're actually selling at my TRU. The Imaginators are rather sparse. But I have a feeling they could easier dig up thousands more from a warehouse in a week if they really wanted to.
---
Stay Cool!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 07:22:09 26/12/2017
...holy ****!

i've seen some photos of people buying whole cases, gotta go to TRU soon.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#8 Posted: 20:27:11 26/12/2017
Quote: UncleBob
I'm guessing Activision isn't giving them markdowns for Imaginations yet.

Doubtful. The best deal on Imaginators was the pricing mistake at Gamestop a while back, when several people scored some crazy good deals on them. Best I have seen is an occasional B1G1 and a more common B1G1 50% off. They apparently were much more conservative in those shipments, but I have a feeling retailers are going to want that real estate back come inventory season and not have to count them.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#9 Posted: 23:36:46 28/12/2017
Wait, how does that make it "doubtful"? It would seem that retailers not marking them down en masse would seem to correlate the idea that Activision isn't giving markdowns for Imaginators stuff yet.

I'm looking at those dreadful Imaginators Portal Owner's Packs right now - was $29.44, now $27. That screams stores wanting to get rid of them, but not getting supplier markdown dollars with which to take care of them with.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#10 Posted: 14:44:38 29/12/2017
Quote: UncleBob
Wait, how does that make it "doubtful"? It would seem that retailers not marking them down en masse would seem to correlate the idea that Activision isn't giving markdowns for Imaginators stuff yet.

I'm looking at those dreadful Imaginators Portal Owner's Packs right now - was $29.44, now $27. That screams stores wanting to get rid of them, but not getting supplier markdown dollars with which to take care of them with.

You misunderstand.

You said "I'm guessing they aren't doing this yet", and I said "Doubtful" as in I'm agreeing with you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me