Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Incredibles 2 plot totally leaked you guys
Page 1 of 1
Incredibles 2 plot totally leaked you guys
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#1 Posted: 20:49:55 28/11/2017 | Topic Creator
It’s art.
In the sequel to The Incredibles (to be named The Incredibles Vs Syndrome's Ultimate Plot Convenience), it would start where the last movie ended, with the Underminer and his ridiculously over-sized drill about to level the city, since he had been underground so long and he wanted to be on top for once. After that big epic speech, Mr. Incredible punches him in the face once and instantly knocks him out. Unfortunately everyone was smart enough to notice that covering the area around your eyes really isn't much of a disguise and the family have to move away again, for the billionth time in a row. So they move to a house in another city, but get recognised there too. They go through a whole montage of going from house to house because we need to fill up this movie's runtime somehow. Realising everyone is smarter now, they decide to live on the moon where no one will bother them. They go back to the island from the first movie to get a rocket, but are confronted by Syndrome, who survived getting beaten up, sucked into a plane engine and getting blown up right afterwards due to stupid Pixar logic that will never be explained. He has a new plan to reveal the family's identities to the world until they point out that literally everybody knows. Syndrome decides to build another giant robot, because, you know, that's never been done before. He uses his laser to toss them into the ocean, leaving them to drown. However, there was one big downside to this: Syndrome didn't think the family had basic swimming abilities so he underestimated them. The family decides to get new costumes with capes, because why not? Once they arrive, Edna goes on a 20 minute long rant about how capes are the worst thing ever and that Syndrome nearly died in the last movie because of them. So they go back to Syndrome and start to fight him. Unfortunately, the robot is somehow already built, so the family have to fight it. Once they beat it, the credits roll. If you stay there until the end of the credits, you see Dash repeatedly punching Syndrome in the face, really fast, for ten minutes. He gets knocked unconscious, but don't worry, he'll be fully healed in time for the third movie, The Incredibles 3: No Capes Edition because of plot conevenience.
---
Soon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 21:00:16 28/11/2017
I like the part they fight.
---
Bruh
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#3 Posted: 21:12:04 28/11/2017
Needs more tanks and robots.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#4 Posted: 04:17:05 29/11/2017
No the plot is clearly the plot of the Rise of the Underminer video game which will be remade for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Playstation 4
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#5 Posted: 19:28:51 29/11/2017
Quote: Crash10
I like the part they fight.

i like the part where cape
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#6 Posted: 16:53:32 03/12/2017
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#7 Posted: 21:34:15 03/12/2017 | Topic Creator
If anyone is curious, this is a thing I had to do for school last year.
---
Soon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 21:39:24 03/12/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark

We have our new Brad Bird.
---
Bruh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#9 Posted: 00:49:21 04/12/2017
Quote: Crash10
Quote: emeraldzoroark

We have our new Brad Bird.

This ones for the birds!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#10 Posted: 02:19:22 05/12/2017
7.8/10 too much plot convenience
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
#11 Posted: 00:06:35 20/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I got a lot right tbh
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me