darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 105 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#5201 Posted: 05:54:32 05/09/2019
I don't usually notice frame drops and lag (I physically can't) but it's really bad in my Switch copy. As in: I'm having problems playing the game because of the terrible lag. Does that get any better once the full download is complete? And don't get me started on the camera; it's a nightmare in passive mode and not much better in active. This is pretty disappointing so far after a whole year of waiting to barely be able to play the game because of lag. When an almost completely blind person can see the frame drops, you've done something wrong.

Edit: After a few hours trying to play it, I’d say don’t get this for Switch. It’s a mess and not worth the money. I’ll give it a week for a patch and then I’m taking it back. This is just ridiculous.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:52:44 05/09/2019 by Razz
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#5202 Posted: 09:19:00 05/09/2019
Quote: Razz
I don't usually notice frame drops and lag (I physically can't) but it's really bad in my Switch copy. As in: I'm having problems playing the game because of the terrible lag. Does that get any better once the full download is complete? And don't get me started on the camera; it's a nightmare in passive mode and not much better in active. This is pretty disappointing so far after a whole year of waiting to barely be able to play the game because of lag. When an almost completely blind person can see the frame drops, you've done something wrong.

Edit: After a few hours trying to play it, I’d say don’t get this for Switch. It’s a mess and not worth the money. I’ll give it a week for a patch and then I’m taking it back. This is just ridiculous.

The Switch version does have the most frame drops of all versions and also retains the frame pacing issues due to the 30 FPS cap, but the real problem you are experiencing is that the Switch version has noticeably extra input lag when playing in Docked mode. I noticed it immediately, Spyro felt really heavy and tanky when turning and jumps were coming out really late.

Playing in Handheld mode yields better performance and also doesn't have the input lag issue (feels roughly the same as PS4). Though it does have a bigger graphical downgrade than docked.

Personally, the Switch version is absolutely a "play in Handheld only" game, the Docked version has too many issues and the increased detail isn't appreciable due to the lower resolution. I hope a patch comes but I wouldn't hold my breath considering Activision's track record of rushing the devs with this game.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#5203 Posted: 10:21:06 05/09/2019
Ah, thanks for explaining that! I’m kind of in a damned either way situation: docked is more jittery but I can see it, handheld plays more smoothly but I will absolutely get very motion sick and lose all feeling in my hands having to hold it so close. :D Given the number of complaints, I’m hoping they might at least try to patch the lag at some point. But if not, I can probably get used to it. It’s easy to forget that this isn’t going to control just like the classics regardless. I have a lot more sympathy for the okd Crash fans who went through this same thing. XD

(Also managed to forget that I had major eye surgery between the announcement of the Switch port and it’s release. XD That’s kinda messed up everything and I’m not used to it at all. )
#5204 Posted: 14:56:43 05/09/2019
I have two solutions that might work in this case then:

-If you have a Switch Pro Controller, plug it in to the dock with a USB, go to the Settings menu on the Switch, and scroll down to the Controllers and Sensors section. There is an option there called "Pro Controller Wired Communication". This basically makes it so that your Switch Pro Controller will communicate with the Switch through a Wired Connection rather than a Wireless Connection, which means less input lag. There are also third party Pro controller that are only Wired which are a bit cheaper than the official one. I tested it myself and it feels comparable to the response times on the PS4 version, and pretty playable for me.

-This one might be awkward for you depending on how your living space is set up, but you could try using the kickstand on the Switch to set it down on a table or something, and play with the Joy-Con Grip or a Switch Pro Controller. That should alleviate motion sickness at least, and the Switch is technically considered in Handheld mode here so you will get that increased performance.

If these don't work for you, then I think your best bet to play this game comfortably is the PC version. It has it's own issues but I have been collecting data about them and intend to make a guide for setting the game up optimally. It's the most customisable version so you should be able to get it working comfortably, it's just a matter of your PC specs.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:57:52 05/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5205 Posted: 16:16:36 05/09/2019
I really want to get the PC version because of the upcoming mods, but if the Switch can't handle it, I'm not sure my old graphics card can either :/ maybe among them there'll be an optimization mod.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5206 Posted: 16:54:26 05/09/2019
Quote: Bifrost
I really want to get the PC version because of the upcoming mods, but if the Switch can't handle it, I'm not sure my old graphics card can either :/ maybe among them there'll be an optimization mod.

I plan to make a video going into detail about this but there is a way to really customise the settings of the game beyond the in-game options via some .ini files. It's done wonders for me, I'm able to get close to native 4K while pushing most of the settings BEYOND what the game allows (only exception being Shadows because Ultra shadow resolution or beyond is currently bugged)..

You could also do the opposite though, to make it run better on weaker hardware.
---
#5207 Posted: 23:07:00 05/09/2019
Dang, that sounds pretty nice! I'll be looking foward to it.
---
#5208 Posted: 23:06:33 06/09/2019
This will either make you smile or make you seethe.

Cool to see modding coming along already though.

Also funny seeing Cynder voiced by Tom Kenny lol.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5209 Posted: 01:27:06 07/09/2019
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Why not both? Its aweing to see Cynder run around Artisans, but gods did I cringe hear Spyro coming from her snout.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#5210 Posted: 01:46:33 07/09/2019
Not quite at the stage where I can make the edited content I want to make yet but for now, have over an hour of raw gameplay of Reignited Trilogy at 4K 60 FPS with the config files being used to push the game beyond it's "Ultra" settings.

---
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#5211 Posted: 19:56:51 07/09/2019

Full disclosure: I'm not personally a huge fan of Cynder. I feel like how she was initially written was cliche and uninspired. Her design is pretty alright and I like her appearance in Skylanders Academy. I respect those who are fan of her though. I think she has the potential for Toys for Bob to work her in and better fit her to the classic games and improve her character personality.

However.

This mod has me grinning brighter than the Spyro Sun Seed. This is the work of my best friend and to see how far she has come has me so proud of her. Besides that, it's an entirely optional mod and I'm always a fan of more options.
---
NoUb
#5212 Posted: 00:29:31 08/09/2019
So I never really took issue with how Spyro looked in Reignited.

But someone just released a mod that gives Spyro his original colour palette, and it looks better than the Reignited palette IMO.

[User Posted Image]

https://www.nexusmods.com/spyroreignitedtrilogy/mods/6/
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:34:24 08/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
#5213 Posted: 01:14:37 08/09/2019
So I never really took issue with how Spyro looked in Reignited.

But someone just released a mod that gives Spyro his original colour palette, and it looks better than the Reignited palette IMO.

[User Posted Image]

https://www.nexusmods.com/spyroreignitedtrilogy/mods/6/

I'm screaming at the top of my lungs with joy right now.
---
NoUb
#5214 Posted: 02:33:53 08/09/2019
So we got our first geometry import.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Didn't think we'd get this so soon.

There's nothing to do in the level since it's just a proof of concept (plus it will probably be another while until in-game objects like Gems and such can be reverse engineered back into the UE4 editor), but at least it's a start.

Only issue is that for some reason it deleted my 120% Spyro 1 save file despite playing in a new save slot. My fault for not saving a backup before trying this but be aware of that if any of you want to try it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spyro...progress_total/
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5215 Posted: 22:05:00 08/09/2019
Yeah i saw this before and it's funny to see how much bigger reignited spyro it compared to tlos spyro!
Geez this makes me so excited to see. I wanted the switch version, but now I genuinely want a good laptop so that I can play the pc version *coughandplayasmycynder*
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#5216 Posted: 23:10:37 08/09/2019
Actually it's less that Reignited Spyro is so much bigger than LoS Spyro, and more that the map is still a WIP so it hasn't been scaled at all. Just rawly imported in to prove geometry imports can be done.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5217 Posted: 09:28:52 09/09/2019

This is incredible.

Let alone the really great job done with the model itself and the animations, it’s amazing to see how we got from a couple different color schemes to this in just a few days!
I wasn’t expecting such an enthusiastic modding community for this game, I think even the N. Sane Trilogy had to wait some weeks in order to see the first simple mods, but it’s fantastic to see all this love and passion for Spyro.

I’m more geared towards stuff like this which give us something brand new rather than the ones who change the games to make them look more similar to their PlayStation counterparts, but to each their own; in the end I’m glad everyone gets the chance to experience the Reignited Trilogy the way they prefer.

Guess that’s what TfB mean when they said they wanted to “sit back and see how fans would react to the game”, they must be having a very fun time looking at all these creations. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#5218 Posted: 11:39:43 09/09/2019
Quote:
I wasn’t expecting such an enthusiastic modding community for this game, I think even the N. Sane Trilogy had to wait some weeks in order to see the first simple mods, but it’s fantastic to see all this love and passion for Spyro.

To be fair, the rapid progress of Spyro modding compared to Crash modding is mostly due to the fact that Spyro runs on Unreal Engine 4, which anyone can download and use. In addition, there's already a lot of experience some people have ripping assets and re implementing modded assets from tinkering with other UE4 games. It's also really easy to inject the UE4 console back into the game so you can do things like telling the game to boot you into a specific level or get access to the debug camera. Crash's recent games, however, are on Vicarious Vision's proprietary Alchemy Engine, which has SOME modding experience from past games of theirs in terms of understanding file formats and such, but it also means people have to build their own editors from scratch.

The main things this game needs now to have a truly thriving modding community are a way to get various gameplay objects like Gems and whirlwinds and what not back into the UE4 editor with their functionality intact, getting the character/vehicle actors into UE4 so we could edit parameters and potentially give them new functionality (like giving Spyro a double jump or more breath powers), and of course getting all of this back into the game. Also, I think it needs a mod loader GUI as well.

Crash modding actually is starting to come along though too, in fact I hear they're already at the cusp of importing geometry in to CTR:NF too.

EDIT:

WELP

It looks like people figured out how to unpack Reignited Trilogy to run the game within the UE4 editor itself.

Which means all that stuff I mentioned earlier is now possible.

I'm so tempted to just waste away at this lol.

https://twitter.com/SteveBH_/status/1170550454436036608

It seems like it's even possible to spawn multiple player characters. Co-op mod, perhaps? With different characters too? smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:25:56 09/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5219 Posted: 23:55:11 09/09/2019
For anyone who got the PC version, how's the framerate? I... don't actually have a steam account, but I might consider getting one if it means 60 FPS Spyro.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#5220 Posted: 02:10:36 10/09/2019
Quote: HIR
For anyone who got the PC version, how's the framerate? I... don't actually have a steam account, but I might consider getting one if it means 60 FPS Spyro.

It has an unlocked frame rate mode and FPS caps for 30, 50, 60, and 120.

Performance depends entirely on your rig. The game is on the expensive side as far as GPU utilisation goes (basically you may not be able to run it at the resolution you usually run your PC games at without toning something down a bit).

There are some glitches tied to FPS though. If you are using an FPS cap of above 30 FPS in Alpine Ridge, the druid that's supposed to raise and lower a wall beyond a gap will never lower it (this can be bypassed by capping FPS to 30 or setting it to Unlimited with Vsync on). Also if you play at really high frame rates beyond 120 FPS, Spyro will slide around after you let go of the movement inputs after walking around.

If you're unsure, I'd say wait for a Steam sale or something.
---
#5221 Posted: 17:42:08 11/09/2019
Sorry for the double post but I though this would interest people.

A Nintendo Switch exclusive cheat code has been discovered for the Reignited Trilogy, that gives Spyro sunglasses with a rainbow coloured frame. Internally in the game's files they are called "Pride Sunglasses", and the arrangement of the colours on the front seems similar to the LGBT stripes, so it's safe to say this is a nice little nod to the LGBT community.

[User Posted Image]

To activate it, from the pause menu, enter R, R, R, R, Left, Left, Left, Left, Down, Up, Y.

Also according to Canadian Guy Eh's video on the subject, there are two more datamined cheat codes, though the codes themselves (as well as whether or not they're exclusive to a specific version) are unknown. They seem to be a Greyscale Spyro and a "Vintage Green" Spyro (possibly based on Spyro's prototype design).

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:19 11/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
#5222 Posted: 17:56:12 11/09/2019
SPYRO SAYS LGBT RIGHTS

it's pretty nice, actually.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5223 Posted: 18:17:24 11/09/2019
The new color swaps are great and what the original ones should've been like.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#5224 Posted: 21:16:14 11/09/2019
GAY SPYRO GAY SPYRO
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#5225 Posted: 22:25:58 11/09/2019
Andy Salvo (Cinematic Lead on Reignited Trilogy) did an exclusive interview with Fan Fest discussing some of the work that went into reimagining the game's various cutscenes, as well as what he would like to do if TFB is allowed to work on an original Spyro game.

http://fanfest.com/2019/09/11/...logy-exclusive/

They seem particularly keen on reusing the adult dragons since they put so much work into them and would like to make them playable in some form, as well as expanding upon the lore of the Dragon Realms.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5226 Posted: 13:30:44 12/09/2019
Yes, please. C'mon, Acti, if you really want to try and worm your way back into people's good graces, just let TFB make the Spyro game they want to and don't interfere.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#5227 Posted: 01:23:16 15/09/2019
Something that may be of interest, according to some data mining being done on the Cutting Room Floor, there was apparently the idea of difficulty settings at some point?

There's a graphic of a sheep labeled, "UI_Difficulty_001", graphics of Sparx in his hit point colors titled "UI_Difficulty_002" (With an extra blue and green version), a graphic of Spyro titled "UI_Difficulty_Hard", and a graphic of Gnasty titled "UI_Difficulty_Nightmare".

....though, this makes me wonder, since they're specifically datamining the PC version, if this is less something that was scrapped completely, and more something they're possibly now planning on adding in a future update...? (Could just be the conspiracy theorist in me, though XP)

Also, said graphics for Sparx and Gnasty, since I haven't seen these posted in HD elsewhere:

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
#5228 Posted: 01:55:31 15/09/2019
That is interesting! I'd like to see where they would go with a difficulty system. I know Spyro 3 would change up the minigames depending on how well you were playing. Really makes me wonder if they'd do anything to alter the main game as well.
---
#5229 Posted: 02:53:40 15/09/2019
The Sparx graphics are used for his HP bar in the Sparx stages, but that Gnasty graphic is definitely not used anywhere else. Would have been interesting to see how that would play out.

Also I doubt an update is planned. That content is likely in the other versions as well, but the PC version is being used for datmining because it's far easier to browse through and decrypt stuff. Also because unlike the other versions, the PC version isn't segmented by update data since it doesn't have any, all of the content is part of a single package, while it's split into base game/updates on console.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5230 Posted: 21:15:51 15/09/2019
I still think about what Tealgamemaster said at around 5 minutes in this video, about “something he was probably not supposed to see in the debug menu”:

He already confirmed it was not the option to switch the music, and I doubt he was referring to the new cheat codes.

I know a lot of time has passed, but I still can’t shake off of me the feeling that there will be a DLC for the Reignited Trilogy.
At this point I’d even say it would be more likely than a “simple” update.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#5231 Posted: 22:34:52 15/09/2019
Quote: Drek95
I still think about what Tealgamemaster said at around 5 minutes in this video, about “something he was probably not supposed to see in the debug menu”:

He already confirmed it was not the option to switch the music, and I doubt he was referring to the new cheat codes.

I know a lot of time has passed, but I still can’t shake off of me the feeling that there will be a DLC for the Reignited Trilogy.
At this point I’d even say it would be more likely than a “simple” update.

Nah man. I 100% feel like content has ended with Spyro Reignited. Toys for Bob is working on their next project whatever it may be.

Paul Yan is liking the modding scene tho
---
NoUb
#5232 Posted: 22:51:38 15/09/2019
I highly doubt that the "something I wasn't supposed to see" was part of an unannounced DLC. Like I keep saying, if Reignited was ever going to get a new patch or any new content, the release day of the Switch/PC versions was the time to push it out. Public interest in Reignited Trilogy is only going to go down from here so it wouldn't make sense to suddenly push out new content for it at this point. We'll be lucky to get a bug fix patch even just for the PC version at this point.

I'd say it's more likely that the thing he saw was an element of Reignited Trilogy that wasn't announced at that time (like maybe he spawned a playable Agent 9 via the debug menu before Agent 9 gameplay was revealed, for example), or simply an unused test element or something a developer threw in for fun. Or a leftover from another project. Stuff like that happens all of the time in games, in fact there are entire YouTube channels dedicated to documenting that stuff.

Hell, it could have been that early model of Sparx that was datamined from the PC version recently.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:54:20 15/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
#5233 Posted: 23:59:33 15/09/2019
Ah, man, I'd honestly almost completely forgotten about that debug menu thing.

As of now, my best guess for what Teal probably saw was that "Switch to retro graphics" option that a few employees working on the game mentioned in some fan interviews way back when. Stating it was something they had while making the game, and were honestly 100% confused as to why it ended up just randomly completely removed come release.

There's also the fact that Teal stated they thought they saw something they weren't suppose to see in the debug menu, meaning he kept his mouth shut to the activation people there and didn't get any sort of clarification on what it was he thought he saw.

As anticlimactic as that conclusion would be: It could honestly have just been nothing, or Teal misunderstanding what something in a debug menu actually meant.

Or, heck, it could just the old cheats being implemented at all. Nobody exactly 100% expected them to be a thing, seeing as games now a days just- don't really have cheat codes, so that would have been considered exciting to catch a glimpse at on a debug menu.

Guess we'll never 100% know unless someone goes to Teal and asks "Hey, yeah, so that thing you saw in the debug menu: was that something we've ended up seeing in the final game yes/no?" (If he's even allowed to answer that)
---
#5234 Posted: 23:04:42 16/09/2019
Modding scene has been really going places lately. We even have a WIP mod loader already.

Thought I'd share this one - an Elora texture mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/spyroreignitedtrilogy/mods/33

[User Posted Image]

It basically recolours her to be a bit more like PS1 Elora/concept art Elora.

Personally I really like it, though I hope one day a full re-modelling of her can be done. I think she looks awesome in the Reignited Trilogy concept art, but something must have happened in the transition to the 3D model since it just looks really off compared tot he concept art.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:05:48 16/09/2019 by sonicbrawler182
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5235 Posted: 01:28:34 17/09/2019
I'm loving all the color mods I've seen, it's just so fascinating seeing Spyro in different designs.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5236 Posted: 20:04:30 17/09/2019
I love the mods.
#5237 Posted: 23:24:03 17/09/2019
I want to buy RT for PC now, just so I can play it with mods on *cry*
---
#5238 Posted: 16:42:28 26/09/2019
Someone made a Reignited style Ember model and modded it into Reignited Trilogy.

[User Posted Image]

https://www.moddb.com/games/sp...mber-the-dragon
---
#5239 Posted: 21:45:04 26/09/2019
They also made a Reignited Flame mod, too!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

https://www.moddb.com/games/sp...lame-the-dragon
---
#5240 Posted: 01:37:46 28/09/2019
People are already getting multiplayer working in this game. Absolute madness.

https://twitter.com/Magic_Nipp...742991420731393

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

(also yes that's a Roblox map)

Get ready for Spyro Battle Royale.
---
#5241 Posted: 13:15:42 02/10/2019
Spyro's goth gf is finally here.

https://www.moddb.com/games/sp...imagined-cynder

[User Posted Image]
---
#5242 Posted: 17:06:56 02/10/2019

[User Posted Image]

Giving credit where credit is due, this mod was made possible my good friend FaithSDK, her brother FranklyGD, Magic Nipples, GhostieSFM, and InfinateExtremer. Faithsdk originally made the model herself before the release of Spyro Reignited.

https://www.deviantart.com/fai...ation-773336150
[User Posted Image]
---
NoUb
#5243 Posted: 20:58:13 02/10/2019
The first fully functional level mod has been released. It's an import of Savannah Citadel Night (Act 1) from Sonic Unleashed Xbox 360/PS3.

Sonic Unleashed is actually a favourite of mine so this is really cool. I tried it myself, it's a bit rough but still plays pretty well, I think the Werehog stages from Sonic Unleashed can be pretty easily converted to Spyro style levels now that I think about it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:36 02/10/2019 by sonicbrawler182
#5244 Posted: 21:29:47 02/10/2019
That level is REALLY boring on the original despite being pretty and well structured so I'm glad it's getting the treatment it deserves - a faster character that can glide.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:32 02/10/2019 by Bifrost
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#5245 Posted: 13:02:47 03/10/2019
Quote: BroGuy

[User Posted Image]

Giving credit where credit is due, this mod was made possible my good friend FaithSDK, her brother FranklyGD, Magic Nipples, GhostieSFM, and InfinateExtremer. Faithsdk originally made the model herself before the release of Spyro Reignited.

[User Posted Image]

Ooooo! This is too awesome! I love Cynder so much. smilie

Hey, I have a question. If I downloaded this file, put it in a disk and I put the disk in my PS4, will I be able to play the Cynder mod in the PS4 reignited trilogy or will it only work for steam/pc?
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#5246 Posted: 13:38:52 03/10/2019
Quote: L Cynder
Quote: BroGuy

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Ooooo! This is too awesome! I love Cynder so much. smilie

Hey, I have a question. If I downloaded this file, put it in a disk and I put the disk in my PS4, will I be able to play the Cynder mod in the PS4 reignited trilogy or will it only work for steam/pc?

It's PC only
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#5247 Posted: 14:07:13 03/10/2019
Yeah, mods don't work outside of PC period, especially since some are FAR more graphically intensive than the regular game(like Savannah Citadel).
---
#5248 Posted: 18:45:24 03/10/2019
I actually imagine it would be theoretically possible to load these mods on console, but the problem is nobody is gonna research how to do that when the PC version is way more convenient to work with, plus it would almost definitely require you to have a hacked console to do so.

Console game modding is usually limited to people modding a big title that's exclusive to that system.
---
First | Previous | Page 105 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me