darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Best way to beat Double Trouble's Heroic Challenge with each Skylander
Page 1 of 1
Best way to beat Double Trouble's Heroic Challenge with each Skylander
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#1 Posted: 23:18:03 04/08/2017 | Topic Creator
NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE WII VERSION, BUT IT MAY WORK ON THE OTHER CONSOLES
Trust me, I've beaten this thing like 100 times, I know what I'm doing. 6 years too late I guess. Anyway, the best attack you can use to kill enemies without killing anything else. Note that all of these should be at close range. This list is for those who don't have Anvil Rain.
Spyro: Secondary
Double Trouble: Primary
Wrecking Ball: Primary
Voodood: Primary
Bash: Special
Dino Rang: Primary
Prism Break: Primary
Terrafin: Special if you can aim properly
Sonic Boom: Secondary, easy win
Whirlwind: Secondary
Lightning Rod: Primary
Warnado: Secondary
Gill Grunt: Primary
Zap: Primary, but not with the electric breath path.
Slam Bam: Primary
Boomer: This method is foolproof

I'll do the rest and Whirlwind's challenge later, because the bomb physics in that challenge just don't work.
---
Soon.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:30:45 23/12/2017 by emeraldzoroark
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#2 Posted: 13:03:32 06/08/2017
Boomer: may God be with you.

For Terrafin it worked for me using any attack, it's just to carefully aim perfectly.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#3 Posted: 00:06:17 07/08/2017
Do his challenge in Giants with the anvil rain magic item! Easy peasy...not sure if magic items work on heroics on SSA though.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 01:46:21 08/08/2017
Quote: diddy50
Do his challenge in Giants with the anvil rain magic item! Easy peasy...not sure if magic items work on heroics on SSA though.

They do work, but uh...

Quote: emeraldzoroark
This list is for those who don't have Anvil Rain.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#5 Posted: 03:17:50 08/08/2017
Oh this is the one called "You break it, you buy it." For a new Skylander, I make sure I do this one first, otherwise it can be impossible after upgrading some. Same goes for Purple chompies and Break the Cats. I've had to reset a couple figures just to get all heroics before upgrades.

Btw, you know you can pick one stat to boost above the maximum if you do those first in SSA and Giants. Check it out, some of the same challenges boost different stats in the two games. I love how I was able to take advantage of that and make some of mine super fast.
---
Any last wishes?
#6 Posted: 10:00:30 08/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I do the speed ones first. Now the only challenges that bother me are Double Trouble's and Whirlwind's.
---
Soon.
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#7 Posted: 10:16:49 08/08/2017
Quote: weebbby
Quote: diddy50

They do work, but uh...

Quote: emeraldzoroark
This list is for those who don't have Anvil Rain.

On giants the anvil rain drops on all baddies and the evil mirrors that you have to break but leaves the things that take away time from you. Am i thinking of the wrong heroic?
#8 Posted: 10:26:11 08/08/2017 | Topic Creator
You don't break the paintings, unless it's a different challenge.
---
Soon.
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#9 Posted: 12:51:48 08/08/2017
The more difficult for me before you get it right is the Drobot one, the one about the purple chompies. **** I hate it. I always do this first. I beat it with Boomer once I purchased all the upgrades tho... it was HELL. A milestone in my life.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me