#51 Posted: 15:43:57 30/07/2017 | Topic Creator
It's not showing up on Amazon US
---
What is there left for this franchise?!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#52 Posted: 17:17:38 30/07/2017
Quote: JLrosen
Today's inquiries:

Target: Not much differences except Creation Crystals are now $7.49, and smilie is avail. on the web:
https://www.target.com/p/skyla...|slp|51525144|0

Toys "R" Us: Nothing else noteworthy, unless one would count Trap Masters at $10 and Superchargers Starter Packs at $20 an important research note.

So far, the shelves do not seem to be moving, but I still cannot find the Life Rocket crystal, and I have yet to report Activision about the mistake of being sent a Magic lantern instead of the claw I asked for.

And still no updates from SCL. I may have smilie, but I still concern over others who don't, and I wish for them to fulfill their desire of obtention for said Sensei.

It has been 64 days since LiM released in the UK, but it's only a matter of time before the rest of us descend into madness...

In store also?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
JLrosen Yellow Sparx Gems: 1110
#53 Posted: 21:51:26 30/07/2017 | Topic Creator
smilie is not on Amazon.com for the US. Are you from the UK?
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#54 Posted: 00:40:51 31/07/2017
Quote: JLrosen
smilie is not on Amazon.com for the US. Are you from the UK?

If this is directed to me, then I went to the UK to visit family and went to a GAME while I was there.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#55 Posted: 20:49:36 01/08/2017 | Topic Creator
^ Reasonable answer.

At this point, I'm starting to focus on other things, but I'll still speak with all of you Portal Masters when I got free time on my hands.
---
#56 Posted: 18:56:10 02/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Status update:

I've visited a local Wal-Mart. the Skylanders section was nothing special of Imaginators merchandise. I did take note of them having smilie, smilie, and smilie available. But how common is it to see Wave 2 sensei like smilie, smilie, or smilie? Also, like most Wal-Marts currently, I stumbled across wave 4-5 Senseis including smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie, which also reminds me, I once saw an Imaginators Portal Owner's pack on clearance. Why would we even need a Portal owner's pack if there is no other ways of obtaining smilie or smilie? These stocks overwhelm me sometimes. I'm still looking for a Life Rocket Creation Crystal. Anyone know where to find any?

Also, smilie is still stomach-churningly expensive.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:00 02/08/2017 by JLrosen
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#57 Posted: 02:29:20 04/08/2017
As we go on we remember....
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
IggyKoopaStar Emerald Sparx Gems: 3383
#58 Posted: 14:14:19 04/08/2017
Honestly, about the next game, I guess it's just a wait-and-see here, it's not because we do not have news this year yet that nothing will be shown eventually. Maybe eventually, but only time will tell.
---
smilie Looking Sharp! smilie
#59 Posted: 23:11:23 08/08/2017 | Topic Creator
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...wkAAOSww5hZNLxw This link leads to an eBay listing for a working prototype of the currently unreleased Earth Rune Creation Crystal.
---
#60 Posted: 22:52:41 11/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I managed to visit my local Toys "R" Us today. There was nothing notable except a "Buy 1 get 4 free" promotion for Skylanders, though it may be for the older toys. Also, they had the wave 4 Trap Masters.

Yesterday, I was introduced to a Portal Master on Xbox Live. Because of the Activision's inability to provide Online Co-Op, I can only play online with him through the racing mode. For the likely sake of his privacy, I will not provide his name or gamertag, but I can tell you which Skylanders he owns. According to playing with him, He had half of the achievements, and apparently owns Giants, as the first Skylander he used was smilie. He also owns smilie, :taekwoncrow:, smilie, and smilie. He does not seem to own any Superchargers or vehicles either, as he used the instant vehicles provided by the game.
---
#61 Posted: 02:44:05 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Since the Skylander toys at my local Best Buy no longer have a section of their own, I shall name what I saw, and how much it cost:

Trap Team:
4x Water Trap Crystal (Jughead and Logholder sculpt) $10
4-5x Trap Team Starter Pack (smilie smilie;Water Tiki and Life Hammer; Wii) $50

Superchargers:
2x smilie $13
5x smilie $13
2-3x Sea Racing Action Pack (Deep Dive smilie, Reef Ripper, and Sea Racing Trophy) $20
1x Dive Bomber $15

Imaginators:
Numerous starter packs (smilie smilie; Fire Reactor) $75 (Xbox One, PS4, Wii U) $60 (Switch)
1x Thumpin' Wumpa Islands Level Pack (smilie smilie ) $30

Other:
1x Eon's Elite smilie $20
---
Couragefan09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3392
#62 Posted: 19:50:45 17/08/2017
I've finally gotten my hands on Ro-Bow and with that my time with the Skylanders series is largely over with. I've got no interest in the show or a mobile game, and with it looking like they are straight up not releasing the last the last handful of figures in the US, this seems like such a sour note to end on.
#63 Posted: 03:58:05 03/09/2017 | Topic Creator
So, Battlecast is officially dead, and now Lost Islands is next in line to be executed.

Other news:

Superchargers starter packs are currently $20 at TRU. Today, I picked up the Wii U version for half price. But I have yet to play it, though.
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#64 Posted: 04:43:39 03/09/2017
US never got Lost Imaginite Mines delivered, did they?
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#65 Posted: 05:50:26 03/09/2017
Quote: TakeYourLemons

I'm an Aussie, We got a decent release of it here, but no I don't believe the U.S did.

I bought 5 packs of LIM, not to scalp, but to send to collectors over there at the exact price it cost me.

I was hoping to send more over to help out but then scalpers took over and the rest you can find on eBay for ridiculous amounts.
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#66 Posted: 12:17:46 04/09/2017
Quote: TakeYourLemons

Nope. And it is September now of the following year with no follow up game. It is clear we will never see it here. I'm sure you have noticed around town stores have minimized/eliminated Skylanders sections.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#67 Posted: 10:38:34 17/10/2017
Currently the most common character I've been seeing is Tidepool. I'd think she'd at least be *somewhat* rare, but guess not.

Haven't seen anything from Wave 1 or 2 in a while, besides Chopscotch, Aurora, and Tri-Tip.
I haven't been able to get Wolfgang...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me