Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Can I have some help?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#51 Posted: 12:04:15 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
The only thing is tho that if Spyro gets remasters it would undoubtedly be for the PS4 and I'd really want to play those...But right now it seems that the only PS4 I actually care about is Crash and possibly Spyro if he evens gets them.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#52 Posted: 14:29:32 18/06/2017
Quote: Crash10
Quote: Sesshomaru75
PS4 also requires you to pay for online.

Worth noting that Switch has a cheaper online service, but it might have less options.

Also, on both consoles, they offer games for free as long as you have the online service, but each one works differently. PS4 has older games from the system itself and whatever's at the online store, including stuff from older consoles. Around 3 are given every month. Nintendo has a library (which can be upgraded) that includes, for now, NES and SNES games (with online multiplayer).

Also worth noting the Switch kinda comes with 2 controllers by default, since most games (not all though) let each player use a Joy-Con. So, if you have someone to play locally, this might help.

Don't you get to keep the games you get for free with a PS4 forever while the ones from Switch are only for that month and can't be played once the month is up?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#53 Posted: 15:20:18 18/06/2017
Quote: Seiki
Quote: Crash10
Quote: Sesshomaru75
PS4 also requires you to pay for online.

Worth noting that Switch has a cheaper online service, but it might have less options.

Also, on both consoles, they offer games for free as long as you have the online service, but each one works differently. PS4 has older games from the system itself and whatever's at the online store, including stuff from older consoles. Around 3 are given every month. Nintendo has a library (which can be upgraded) that includes, for now, NES and SNES games (with online multiplayer).

Also worth noting the Switch kinda comes with 2 controllers by default, since most games (not all though) let each player use a Joy-Con. So, if you have someone to play locally, this might help.

Don't you get to keep the games you get for free with a PS4 forever while the ones from Switch are only for that month and can't be played once the month is up?

Actually, with the proper reveal of the online service, it seems that statement has been revoked and we get to keep the downloads on Switch. Or at least, that's what I read.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
#54 Posted: 17:54:48 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Who has two thumbs and has finally maybe decided on a console - THIS GUY!

After really thinking it over and everything, I've decided that I think I'm going to go with...

The Switch

To me, this system just fits my play style better and has more interesting games for me, so I picked this one.

Now, I'm not gonna close this topic just yet just to make sure of my decision, but I think I've got it decided now.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#55 Posted: 18:40:40 18/06/2017
Good. Good.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#56 Posted: 01:02:28 19/06/2017
A word of warning: if you get the Nintendo Switch, avoid the wriststraps, they're quite a burden to deal with.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:22:29 19/06/2017 by Bryman04
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#57 Posted: 02:57:18 19/06/2017
Oh and you might want to get some kind of screen protector or something for the Gamepad. I've heard the dock has a habit of scratching up the screen.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#58 Posted: 19:17:38 19/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
Oh and you might want to get some kind of screen protector or something for the Gamepad. I've heard the dock has a habit of scratching up the screen.

Got it, thanks!
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me