darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders: Imaginators Year 2 - General Discussion Topic [!CONFIRMED FAKE!]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Skylanders: Imaginators Year 2 - General Discussion Topic [!CONFIRMED FAKE!] [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#151 Posted: 23:59:15 08/06/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Crash was announced almost a year ago. We called him Crash Salticoot. Now this entire thread has become infested with salt.

Welcome to the Skylanders Fandom.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#152 Posted: 00:04:06 09/06/2017
Saltlanders: Spoiled Child Force
---
Bruh
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#153 Posted: 00:05:45 09/06/2017
*Slowly becomes extremly pissed*

ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY BE QUIET

LISTEN, JUST BECAUSE ACTIVISION DIDN'T PUT SKYLANDERS IN THEIR E3 PLANS DOESN'T MEAN THEY AREN'T GONNA BE THERE

SINCE WHEN HAS SOMEONE HAD A LIST OF GAMES WITH A SURPRISE ON SAID LIST, AND THEN UPLOAD IT TO THE FREAKIN INTERNET.

AND IT'S NOT LIKE BECAUSE IT'S ABSENT FROM THEIR E3 PLANS DOESN'T MEAN IT JUST DOESN'T FREKIN EXIST. NINTENDO DIDN'T PUT MARIO+RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE IN THEIR E3 PLANS, AND THATS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE AT E3.

now, I'm not saying that it will be there, 100 Percent, but what I am saying, IS TO STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE IDIOTS FOR NOT BELIEVING IN SOMETHING
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#154 Posted: 00:10:45 09/06/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
NINTENDO DIDN'T PUT MARIO+RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE IN THEIR E3 PLANS, AND THATS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE AT E3.

No it's not.

It was leaked. That's different.
---
Bruh
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#155 Posted: 00:11:01 09/06/2017
*Slowly becomes extremly pissed*

ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY BE QUIET

LISTEN, JUST BECAUSE ACTIVISION DIDN'T PUT SKYLANDERS IN THEIR E3 PLANS DOESN'T MEAN THEY AREN'T GONNA BE THERE

SINCE WHEN HAS SOMEONE HAD A LIST OF GAMES WITH A SURPRISE ON SAID LIST, AND THEN UPLOAD IT TO THE FREAKIN INTERNET.

AND IT'S NOT LIKE BECAUSE IT'S ABSENT FROM THEIR E3 PLANS DOESN'T MEAN IT JUST DOESN'T FREKIN EXIST. NINTENDO DIDN'T PUT MARIO+RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE IN THEIR E3 PLANS, AND THATS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE AT E3.

now, I'm not saying that it will be there, 100 Percent, but what I am saying, IS TO STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE IDIOTS FOR NOT BELIEVING IN SOMETHING

See that's what I was saying to some people on Instagram. They didn't even have a booth last year and I don't think they did the year before. They were still there though, just at Sony's event.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#156 Posted: 00:12:07 09/06/2017
Quote: Crash10
NINTENDO DIDN'T PUT MARIO+RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE IN THEIR E3 PLANS, AND THATS ALREADY CONFIRMED TO BE AT E3.

No it's not.

It was leaked. That's different.

Well, okay, but still, same differenc-
Okay not gonna say that, but I do see were your going with that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#157 Posted: 00:18:02 09/06/2017
Saltlanders: Vinegar Team

It's not even good salt or good popcorn drama. It's greasy. It's stupid. It's the same thing I've been eating for a while. It goes nowhere.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:17 09/06/2017 by Bifrost
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#158 Posted: 00:19:34 09/06/2017
But them being at the Sony event wouldn't make that much sense, this time.
Unless... Well... They actually had something in store for Spyro.

Last year they used the excuse of N-Sane Trilogy to talk about Crash Bandicoot coming to the Skylands, thus showing off the game itself.
I could see them doing the same this year, but even if they don't it still doesn't mean they could make a quick announcement regarding more Imaginators' content and show off a couple figures without being hosted by any other major conference.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:21:37 09/06/2017 by Drek95
#159 Posted: 00:21:01 09/06/2017
Quote: Drek95
But them being at the Sony event wouldn't make that much sense, this time.
Unless... Well... They actually had something in store for Spyro.

Last year they used the excuse of N-Sane Trilogy to talk about Crash Bandicoot coming to the Skylands, thus talking about the game itself.
I could see them doing the same this year, but even if they don't it still doesn't mean they could make a quick announcement regarding more Imaginators' content and show off a couple figures without being hosted by any other major conference.

I'm quite confident about there being a Spyro remake. Although I will admit I don't know if it will be this year. If it is though, you can bet they will relate it to Skylanders.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#160 Posted: 00:29:41 09/06/2017
I sure hope so.
We have some hints towards it was well but, coincidentally, still no proof about it either.

It's "funny" how the three things I'm most interested about this E3 are basically among the fews to still be only rumors.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#161 Posted: 01:26:14 09/06/2017
Quote: Bifrost

It's not even good salt or good popcorn drama. It's greasy. It's stupid. It's the same thing I've been eating for a while. It goes nowhere.

I was just baiting a Nintendo fanboy saying how Skylanders is much better than Amiibo. Trust me, better taste.
---
Bruh
#162 Posted: 01:27:39 09/06/2017
Quote: Crash10

I was just baiting a Nintendo fanboy saying how Skylanders is much better than Amiibo. Trust me, better taste.

Yeah, I don't like Amiibo that much

I prefer skylanders
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#163 Posted: 01:37:28 09/06/2017
I've got it!

This lack of information is all just a big ruse by Activision to get us to turn on each other and cause tons of chaos (Kaos?) in the community so when something new does happen we'll be so excited that the fighting will stop and that the franchise isn't dead we'll go spend lots of money on new merchandise! It's genius!

Trust me, my Aunt works at VV.
---
Hahahahaha
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#164 Posted: 01:41:25 09/06/2017
Quote: GaiaMemories
I've got it!

This lack of information is all just a big ruse by Activision to get us to turn on each other and cause tons of chaos (Kaos?) in the community so when something new does happen we'll be so excited that the fighting will stop and that the franchise isn't dead we'll go spend lots of money on new merchandise! It's genius!

Trust me, my Aunt works at VV.

Honestly, even if we do get something new, the fighting won't stop.
Believe me. I've been here all throughout the Imaginators reveals.

It
Didn't
STOP.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#165 Posted: 01:47:05 09/06/2017
Everyone calm down. Don't add more fuel to the fire, like it's not like they have something called surprises.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#166 Posted: 01:54:41 09/06/2017
McMurderpaws, the post was mainly an "answer" to defpally (thanks for the "stupid", by the way) taking for granted the falsity of the leaks and saying we have nothing else to support the year 2 theory, which is just as wrong as claiming the leaks are 100% legit.

I'm more or less with you, actually, just barely on the opposite side of the line. You're optimistic but reserved, I'm pessimistic but hopeful. Neither of us are speaking in absolutes.

Not sure why you think I called you stupid (I can't find the word in my post?), but I don't think you are. If you're referring to my bit about strategy guides, I'd consider most people on Dark Spyro to be in the "megafan" category, rather than the "clueless moron" category. I'd definitely put you in the former.

EDIT: Oh, I see that was actually directed at def. Reading comprehension for the win, me. 9_9;

Yeah, I don't like Amiibo that much

I prefer skylanders

Amiibos sit on my desk at work. Skylanders actually get played with.

(Also Lego Dimensions, cuz I'm a well rounded gamer nerd, dammit. smilie)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:07 09/06/2017 by McMurderpaws
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#167 Posted: 02:05:55 09/06/2017
*reads above* Man, E3 cannot come soon enough.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#168 Posted: 02:26:26 09/06/2017
I mean if there is no year 2 then I think we should all just start making nuzlockes for all 6 games until E3 2018.
Also, you know who all this salt has reminded me of? Juarmo. What happened to that guy? Is that an off topic question? Who knows? Just to be safe I'll talk about the game.
This hurts me. It hurts me a lot. It hurts me because Imaginators specifically I feel is begging for content. I don't know what it is about this game that just makes it feel... "empty" compared to the others. Maybe it's the crappy story? Maybe it's the 10 level long campaign? Maybe it's the fact that apart from story mode, elemental realms, and adventure packs all there is to do is racing again? Obviously I keep myself busy by grinding new senseis and creating more imaginators, but honestly, what's the point if there's nothing to play them in? I seriously feel like although this game is my favorite in the franchise as of right now, they really dropped the ball in terms of stuff to do after everything is said and done. This game along with Trap Team and Superchargers just feels empty, and although I don't really think this series declined after it's 2011-2014 golden age, I do feel like the old games had more stuff to do, especially Giants and Swap Force. Imaginators despite it's terrible story, is incredibly fun to play, has the best cast in the series, the best gimmick, the best balancing (among the new guys at least), and the storytellers (although I definitely miss Flynn Cali and the gang). The 1 thing I've always wanted out of a skylanders game is an excellent story with dark moments, focus on juicy Benevolent Ancients lore, and a setting with Kaos as the ruler and the skylanders and the usual npc's having to become a sort of rebellion to overthrow his rule. Sound familiar? Now you know why I was peeing my pants with excitement at the "Rise of the Sky Eater" Superchargers trailer. Of course that game didn't exactly become my favorite but I managed to convince myself it was my 2nd favorite for a couple months but that's not the point. Point is that Year 2 had potential to redeem Imaginators' story and now I'm worried that will be left behind and forgotten. I'm just picturing Imaginators a couple years from now, a barren wasteland of like 25 levels and that's it. Oh, and you gotta pay for 15 of them. Maybe Year 2 does happen and we all sacrifice our wallets to the dark lord Cthulu (or Chin Chin, whatever floats your boat). Or maybe it doesn't and dark52 closes everything outside of S&N. I, personally, am confident that it will happen, but honestly you never know with Activision.
Also, where tf is Lost Imaginite Mines? We been waiting and waiting and waiting. Thrillipede is whatever, I shipped him overseas, but an adventure pack? With 100 parts and a character not released in any way shape or form unlike Jingle Bells Chompy Mage? Unacceptable.
Grab your funeral suits in one hand and a ticket to the hype train in the other, E3 is in 5 days, and what happens happens.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:29:00 09/06/2017 by JohnnySmasher42
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#169 Posted: 02:50:51 09/06/2017
If I recall correctly and unless I missed something, Juarmo was realist, not salty.
---
bye
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#170 Posted: 02:56:03 09/06/2017
Quote: newkill
If I recall correctly and unless I missed something, Juarmo was realist, not salty.

"salty" is a term matt uses the describe anybody who doesn't agree with him. don't mind him.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#171 Posted: 04:32:45 09/06/2017
Wow this topic turnd to a warzone. Guys nothing is written in stone, the lack of skylanders in E3 does not proof the death or resurrection of the franchise. The way i see it is that we are stuck in a limbo, we have no idea what will happen to skylanders and the best thing to do right now is to wait to E3, and if we will not see somthing there then i guess that this forum will be boring this year (unless sky7 will happen which can still happen in my opinion).

by the way when is this sony event?.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:05:49 09/06/2017 by omer1698
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#172 Posted: 08:05:20 09/06/2017
3 pages of childish tantrums... gosh, some of you are truly a despicable part of the fanbase...

E3 is aimed to show great new game releases. I wasn't expecting to hear anything about Skylanders. Imaginators was released last year, any further content is not really "new", is just expanding an already existing game that has been already properly introduced. Why on Earth are you announcing another Skylanders DLC when you have four big brand new games in an event like E3? It was quite obvious for me since the beginning... still, Skylanders is still one of the big logos/franchises displayed on Acti's website...

You're not using your common sense, you're being irrational, and you don't even want to listen to people that is trying to help you to see the things properly. You're absolute drama queens. You're always raging about everything... and always changing how you feel and what you think at the minimal excuse or event.

Can you behave a lit? Just chill out, for God's sake. We still have nothing confirmed officialy, we're at the same point we've been for months. This is your trend, the way 90% behave all the time:

-Oh no Skylanders is over, let's everybody cry, we're all doomed, you're dumb if you don't see it!
-Oh, a leak/rumour! I told you, Skylanders isn't over, and if you aren't able to see it, you're dumb!

And repeat... endlessly...

Seriously guys... please... is TIRING and absolutely frustating...
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 10:43:40 09/06/2017 by Halvmorke
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#173 Posted: 08:36:50 09/06/2017
Agree but don't say the fanbase is despicable based only on a few immature kids on darkSpyro and Instagram.
---
bye
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#174 Posted: 10:16:16 09/06/2017
The problem is that they aren't only a few, they're the majority of active forum members. Just read the coments.

I'll edit anyway, I didn't pretend to be neither mean nor unfair.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:17:54 09/06/2017 by Halvmorke
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#175 Posted: 10:29:11 09/06/2017
Let's just wait and see what E3 brings.

Obviusly not including skylanders in their games list is not good to hear, but my optimistic side keeps whispering me that there might be some minor content planned for imaginators that is not worth earning a whole spot in that game list.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#176 Posted: 12:13:41 09/06/2017
Quote: newkill

Juarmo had problems, don't sugarcoat it. If you guys think this is bad how about dragging an argument over a typo, repeatedly undoing mod edits, and harassing anyone that tried to tell him he was wrong about ANYTHING. Not to mention other things I suspect he did...
---
#177 Posted: 12:16:51 09/06/2017
Can we please NOT start a new fight?.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#178 Posted: 12:30:27 09/06/2017
McMurderpaws, the post was mainly an "answer" to defpally (thanks for the "stupid", by the way) taking for granted the falsity of the leaks and saying we have nothing else to support the year 2 theory, which is just as wrong as claiming the leaks are 100% legit.

Because suggesting that a guide company is holding back a guide for close to a year after the release of the game only to include possible DLC, then using that as "evidence" that DLC is forthcoming is quite frankly stupid. You are just grasping for straws. Let it roll around in your head for a while and I think you will likely agree.

Guide sales take place when a game releases, after that everything is available on the Internet. No guide company would miss the primary sales window. As a general rule, if there isn't a guide available on release, there won't be one. Guide companies might release an updated copy if a game changes significantly, but they wouldn't delay it that long for that.

Quote: angelg

Obviusly not including skylanders in their games list is not good to hear, but my optimistic side keeps whispering me that there might be some minor content planned for imaginators that is not worth earning a whole spot in that game list.

It will not matter. It has become increasingly obvious that no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince many of the fans. E3 can come and go with nary a whisper or acknowledgement of Skylanders, and some people will still be convinced they must be hiding it to surprise the fans at some later date. This country in general has become overwhelmed with people that will refuse to accept any facts other than those that reinforce their own personal views.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:39:23 09/06/2017 by defpally
#179 Posted: 12:45:56 09/06/2017
Quote: defpally

Because suggesting that a guide company is holding back a guide for close to a year after the release of the game only to include possible DLC, then using that as "evidence" that DLC is forthcoming is quite frankly stupid. You are just grasping for straws. Let it roll around in your head for a while and I think you will likely agree.

Guide sales take place when a game releases, after that everything is available on the Internet. No guide company would miss the primary sales window. As a general rule, if there isn't a guide available on release, there won't be one. Guide companies might release an updated copy if a game changes significantly, but they wouldn't delay it that long for that.

It will not matter. It has become increasingly obvious that no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince many of the fans. E3 can come and go with nary a whisper or acknowledgement of Skylanders, and some people will still be convinced they must be hiding it to surprise the fans at some later date. This country in general has become overwhelmed with people that will refuse to accept any facts other than those that reinforce their own personal views.

Oh sorry, didn't know that me thinking that there is still hope for skylanders was stupid and not worth it.

What are you trying to get at, are you saying our opinions aren't valid. And what are these "facts" you speak of? Because so far, I haven't seen any facts that prove this is wrong
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#180 Posted: 12:48:23 09/06/2017

Oh sorry, didn't know that me thinking that there is still hope for skylanders was stupid and not worth it.

What are you trying to get at, are you saying our opinions aren't valid. And what are these "facts" you speak of? Because so far, I haven't seen any facts that prove this is wrong

Opinions are not valid if they have facts that go against them. Facts are greater than opinions. This is starting to sound like politics.

Keep in mind I still think there is something at E3 and even if there isn't, I still believe that there will be a game in 2018, primarily based on the fact that TFB is working on some sort of project that hasn't been announced. But I think if there is nothing at E3 there is a very big chance that Year 2 isn't happening.
---
#181 Posted: 12:57:35 09/06/2017

When you post some ALL CAPS post out of self professed anger, you do need to get a grip.

The facts are there. And they have been posted over and over and over, but people seem to just want to go "but, but, but the Future Pipeline posted by a third party and some guy on Reddit posted a blurry picture of Krakatoa!" and give that more weight because it makes them feel better. Facts are things beyond Activision putting out a statement that says "Skylanders is over". They are things like the franchise disappointing sales for the past two years, Activision cancelling this year's game, downsizing of the devs and completely shifting one to other franchises, them making no mention of the franchise at all for E3, stores massively decreasing their involvement, TTL in general falling off a cliff, and so on ...

Quote: ninja9351
Opinions are not valid if they have facts that go against them. Facts are greater than opinions. This is starting to sound like politics.

We need a "Like" feature.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:58:28 09/06/2017 by defpally
#182 Posted: 12:58:32 09/06/2017

Keep in mind I still think there is something at E3 and even if there isn't, I still believe that there will be a game in 2018, primarily based on the fact that TFB is working on some sort of project that hasn't been announced. But I think if there is nothing at E3 there is a very big chance that Year 2 isn't happening.

Well I'm not saying it's 100 percent gonna be there, I'm just pissed off because everybody is freaking out about evidence that isn't even proper evidence. Just because there is no skylanders in there E3 Plans, doesn't mean that it ain't gonna be there. AND IT CERTANTLY DOESN'T MEAN WE NEED TO START A FREAKIN WAR ABOUT IT.

Also, for the people saying there are no evidence for either side of this

Facts that prove Skylanders Year 2
-Picture of LC Barbella Figure
-Picture of Krakatoa B-Roll
-Q4 Adventure Pack(Already confirmed not to be LIM)

Proof that say SI Year 2 ain't happening
-Like, sorry, but I can't find anything
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#183 Posted: 13:21:53 09/06/2017

When you post some ALL CAPS post out of self professed anger, you do need to get a grip.

The facts are there. And they have been posted over and over and over, but people seem to just want to go "but, but, but the Future Pipeline posted by a third party and some guy on Reddit posted a blurry picture of Krakatoa!" and give that more weight because it makes them feel better. Facts are things beyond Activision putting out a statement that says "Skylanders is over". They are things like the franchise disappointing sales for the past two years, Activision cancelling this year's game, downsizing of the devs and completely shifting one to other franchises, them making no mention of the franchise at all for E3, stores massively decreasing their involvement, TTL in general falling off a cliff, and so on ...

We need a "Like" feature.

sorry for double-posting but here I go

1:Disappointing? I understand Superchargers, but Imaginators is doing just fine
2:That has nothing to do with our current topic
3:okay, I'll give you that, this makes sense fir evidence
4:Have you even read the things I said above?
5:Okay yeah, Disney Infinity got cancelled, and possibly LD, but why would they just cancel Skylanders as well, they would have no more competition besides Amiibo, which aren't very good.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:22:05 09/06/2017 by King-Pen Krazy
#184 Posted: 13:51:41 09/06/2017
Yes, disappointing. Activision themselves said that. Not to mention Imaginators Switch didn't do well either, which they hoped would revive things a bit. If you don't know that, then you simply haven't been paying attention, which explains your perspective. Facts that do not support your views are ignored by you.

Your "facts" are:
1. An almost certain hoax image.
2. An almost certain hoax image.
3. A Future Pipeline posted by a third party. And no, it has not been "confirmed" to not be LIM. That entry has yet to even be acknowledged by Activision, let alone "confirmed" to be something or not something.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#185 Posted: 14:00:17 09/06/2017
That's it! Enough from the both of you! Take your stupid ****ing argument elsewhere! I know I said I was having a break but damn can't we all just wait for E3?! I know I've argued as bad as this but is this fight still going?! Enough is enough!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:38 09/06/2017 by SkyFan91
#186 Posted: 14:27:36 09/06/2017
Quote: SkyFan91
That's it! Enough from the both of you! Take your stupid ****ing argument elsewhere! I know I said I was having a break but damn can't we all just wait for E3?! I know I've argued as bad as this but is this fight still going?! Enough is enough!

How about no? It is a discussion forum, and this is a legitimate topic involving the franchise. If it hurts your feelings, use your time elsewhere and skip topics that make you feel bad.
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#187 Posted: 14:40:21 09/06/2017

How about no? It is a discussion forum, and this is a legitimate topic involving the franchise. If it hurts your feelings, use your time elsewhere and skip topics that make you feel bad.

The both of you are having a childish arguement. It doesn't make me feel bad. It's starting to annoy me that the both of you are going back and forth on eachother and I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed if the both if you are gonna argue take it to PM. That's it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:42:00 09/06/2017 by SkyFan91
#188 Posted: 14:52:13 09/06/2017
You don't own the thread man. Report or tough it out, same way we all already had to put with "don't be so negative x100" a few times as a reply.

Speaking of report, once the mods lose their patience it's easily 2 pages with their days counted. Good lord.
---
#189 Posted: 14:53:30 09/06/2017

Preach it brother
---
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#190 Posted: 15:31:27 09/06/2017
Logs into Dark Spyro.
Sees stuff.
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#191 Posted: 15:36:35 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
If you guys continue with this "aggressive" and "childish" discussion, I swear I'll close this topic until we'll get some news about this Year 2 (if we'll get any info at all).
Let's have a civil discussion without being rude or childish. 2 thread pages wasted for nothing.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#192 Posted: 15:40:54 09/06/2017
Yeah, but look at the older rumor thread. If you don't create these threads others will.
---
#193 Posted: 15:58:25 09/06/2017
Quote: Buuzer
If you guys continue with this "aggressive" and "childish" discussion, I swear I'll close this topic until we'll get some news about this Year 2 (if we'll get any info at all).
Let's have a civil discussion without being rude or childish. 2 thread pages wasted for nothing.

Okay, sorry, I just twisted out a bit.

I'll go back to being civil, just, I swear I'm not right sometimes.

but back on track, I do think that it would be nice if they announced that Spyro was gonna come back as a reformed sensei.

I mean, If we get an HD Spyro Trilogy, it would only make sense, right?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#194 Posted: 16:04:36 09/06/2017
I'd want Bad Breath as a Water, Life, Dark or Undead Brawler Sensei or Core.
---
#195 Posted: 16:10:26 09/06/2017
Bad Breath is Life through and through. Iirc Grumblebums in general are speculated to be either mutants or had tons of swamp debris stuck to them, and his appearance compared to SF's enemies implies the latter.
---
#196 Posted: 16:12:47 09/06/2017
Okay, so here are some legitiment guesses for senseis

Light:(Sorcerer)
Dark:Void(Quickshot)
Magic:(Sentinel), Spyro(He would be his own battle-class, like kaos)
Water:Sir Leaks-A-Lot(Bazooker)(i don't really belive this as a teaser, but it would be funny to have him be there)
Fire:Krakatoa(Brawler)
Undead:(Swordsman)
Tech:(Ninja)
Life:(Swashbuckler)
Air:Smasher
Earth:(Bowslinger)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:35:37 09/06/2017 by King-Pen Krazy
#197 Posted: 16:18:06 09/06/2017
Bad Breath is Life through and through. Iirc Grumblebums in general are speculated to be either mutants or had tons of swamp debris stuck to them, and his appearance compared to SF's enemies implies the latter.

Yeah, Life seems to work for him due to that fact and that he is similar to Stink Bomb. Do you agree on the Brawler class choice, though?
---
#198 Posted: 16:20:22 09/06/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257

Yeah, Life seems to work for him due to that fact and that he is similar to Stink Bomb. Do you agree on the Brawler class choice, though?

i guess it could work, i dont thing that he is capable to master any sort of weapon.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#199 Posted: 16:27:53 09/06/2017
Maybe they could give him one of those clubs the grumblebums use and make him a Smasher.
---
Boop me if you see this.
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#200 Posted: 16:29:35 09/06/2017
Water:Sir Leaks-A-Lot(Bazooker)(i don't really belive this as a teaser, but it would be funny to have him be there)

I am 99% sure that the "Sir Leaks-A-Lot" pic was just TAGG making a joke about the fact that he likes to leak new Skylanders info when everyone else is under NDA, and is not an actual character. Whether or not he's implying that he has new info right now, only time will tell.

Also, just to point out: your list of Element/Class guesses has Brawler listed twice and no new Sorcerers. (We already have 4 each of both those classes, though, so it'd be nice to get an extra Quickshot and Bazooker in instead.)

And I personally think a Spyro Sensei would make more sense as a Magic Bazooker than a Sentinel.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:40 09/06/2017 by McMurderpaws
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me