I think robow going be another wildstorm with delay mybe again
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:59 20/07/2017 by sky-dragon
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#52 Posted: 16:55:45 20/07/2017
Its not coming out. Its been Yawned...
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
JLrosen Yellow Sparx Gems: 1110
#53 Posted: 19:26:16 20/07/2017 | Topic Creator
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW...kylanders&hl=en I found this while surfing through the Skylanders hashtag on Instagram. Looks like we got the Skylanders fandom's share of Mario Teh Plumber's Rosalina Amiibo incident.

Another thing.
I actually have the Beam Scream
I only tagged this quote as a spoiler due to the incoming amount of messages I'm about to be flooded with. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any data on when I ordered the item, but I do know that it costed more than $70, and it shipped from Australia.

As for those curious of the lowest price of a smilie pack on eBay, here is a link to the one I bought:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...R4AAOSww5hZLrnA
---
What is there left for this franchise?!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:39:01 20/07/2017 by JLrosen
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#54 Posted: 12:12:10 21/07/2017
I'm really glad now I bought that Chompy Mage bundle...
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#55 Posted: 05:37:38 22/07/2017
Well that's unreasonable...
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#56 Posted: 03:19:41 26/07/2017 | Topic Creator
Figures I do not own (counting core and in-game variants only):

(availability of certain items or particular character groups will be in parentheses) Traptanium Crystal, Vehicle, and Creation Crystal Names will be italicized.

S:SA: 0

S:G: 0
S:SF: 0

S:TT
Dark Edition (smilie smilie smilie )
Water Minis (smilie smilie )
Life Minis (smilie smilie )
Hand of Fate (Standerd ver.)
Cloudy Cobra
Cyclone Sabre
Rubble Trouble (standard ver.)
Searing Spinner
Blazing Belch (Extremely rare release outside of US)
Shrub Shrieker (Extremely rare release outside of US)
Rune Rocket
Spell Slapper
Dream Piercer
Ultimate Kaos Trap

S:SC
smilie and Clown Cruiser
smilie and Barrel Blaster
Dark Edition (smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie;Hot Streak, Sea Shadow, Clown Cruiser, and Barrel Blaster )
smilie
smilie
smilie and Splatter Splasher
Nitro Soda Skimmer
Event Exclusive Hot Streak
Golden Hot Streak

S:I:
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
Heartbreaker smilie (unreleased)
Air Acorn (TBA)
Earth Rune (TBA)
Fire Angel (TBA)
Light Angel (TBA)
Tech Pyramid (TBA)
Life Rocket
Life Rune (Dark Edition)
Light Angel
Magic Claw (Europe-Only 8-pack)

Also, I posted this to prove owning smilie, smilie, and the Beam Scream:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW...lrosen133&hl=en
---
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#57 Posted: 17:17:42 27/07/2017
My Rowbow Lost Imaginite Mines arrived yesterday from Game.co.uk. I'm done waiting and hoping that it might be released here stateside!
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#58 Posted: 23:25:11 30/07/2017
I just saw a regular Thrillipede at Best Buy, so if you are still missing it check your local Best Buy.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#59 Posted: 03:18:56 31/07/2017
Quote: JLrosen
Figures I do not own (counting core and in-game variants only):

(availability of certain items or particular character groups will be in parentheses) Traptanium Crystal, Vehicle, and Creation Crystal Names will be italicized.

S:SA: 0

S:G: 0
S:SF: 0

S:TT
Water Minis (smilie smilie )
Life Minis (smilie smilie )
Hand of Fate (Standerd ver.)
Cloudy Cobra
Cyclone Sabre
Rubble Trouble (standard ver.)
Searing Spinner
Blazing Belch (Extremely rare release outside of US)
Shrub Shrieker (Extremely rare release outside of US)
Rune Rocket
Spell Slapper
Dream Piercer
Ultimate Kaos Trap

S:SC
smilie and Clown Cruiser
smilie and Barrel Blaster
Dark Edition (smilie, smilie, smilie, and smilie;Hot Streak, Sea Shadow, Clown Cruiser, and Barrel Blaster )
smilie
smilie
smilie and Splatter Splasher
Nitro Soda Skimmer
Event Exclusive Hot Streak
Golden Hot Streak

S:I:
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
Heartbreaker smilie (unreleased)
Air Acorn (TBA)
Earth Rune (TBA)
Fire Angel (TBA)
Light Angel (TBA)
Tech Pyramid (TBA)
Life Rocket
Life Rune (Dark Edition)
Light Angel
Magic Claw (Europe-Only 8-pack)

Also, I posted this to prove owning smilie, smilie, and the Beam Scream:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW...lrosen133&hl=en

That collection shouldn't be too hard to compete. Except a couple of those traps and Steel-Plated Hood Sickle.
---
Any last wishes?
#60 Posted: 22:15:54 31/07/2017 | Topic Creator
A lot of the items on the list are not owned because:
1. Impossible to find or very expensive online (smilie, Shrub Shreiker, Magic Claw)
2. No interest (Minis, Legendaries, other variants)
3. Unable to act because of other $-related business
4. Unreleased (Tech Pyramid, Fire Angel, Heartbreaker smilie )
5. This only counts in-game variants (Legendary, Dark, Holiday) and not just cosmetic/chase variants (metallic, flocked, stone, etc.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:04 08/08/2017 by JLrosen
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#61 Posted: 02:11:48 02/08/2017
I ordered LIM on Amazon UK on June 19. Just got an e-mail from them stating that they would not be getting any inventory, so I would not be getting LIM. I bought it directly from Amazon and not a third party seller. Good times.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#62 Posted: 13:03:29 02/08/2017
Quote: griswoldthunder
I ordered LIM on Amazon UK on June 19. Just got an e-mail from them stating that they would not be getting any inventory, so I would not be getting LIM. I bought it directly from Amazon and not a third party seller. Good times.

I think that bodes poorly for the US ever seeing it. Seems Activision didn't make many and wants to wash their hands of the toys.
#63 Posted: 18:45:29 02/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I put "lost imaginite mines" in the search bar on Amazon.com. Nothing shows up.

evidence:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=n...imaginite+mines
---
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#64 Posted: 19:32:05 02/08/2017

evidence:

I believe people are referring to Amazon UK - you'll need to get it imported, but the only one on sale at the moment is £38, which is an extra £13 on what you would've had to pay originally. I had a look on Amazon.com a few days back and saw what you did.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:33:22 02/08/2017 by Johnbonne
Zim999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4605
#65 Posted: 20:05:23 02/08/2017
I hope they release the last characters to the USA soon.
I been collecting Skylanders since the first game and haven't missed one.
#66 Posted: 04:10:07 03/08/2017
Quote: Johnbonne

evidence:

I believe people are referring to Amazon UK - you'll need to get it imported, but the only one on sale at the moment is £38, which is an extra £13 on what you would've had to pay originally. I had a look on Amazon.com a few days back and saw what you did.

People need to remember that with currency conversion that £38 is over $50 USD, and that's before shipping and currency conversion charges apply. The prices on EBay have also gone up a bit, the cheapest I see is around $50, the rest are well above that when you add shipping.

Guys, if you want LIM, go get import now off EBay or third party Europe Amazon before prices keep going up further. It's not coming out here, come Q4 it isn't going to release and it will be just like all the people that waited on store release of Thrillipede or Yawn Traps. Activision isn't going to ship more toys for a game that is over a year old at the time and is on clearance pretty much everywhere right now. Imaginators is done.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:46 03/08/2017 by defpally
SpcePirateMnky Emerald Sparx Gems: 3021
#67 Posted: 06:37:59 03/08/2017
At this point, eBay's the best option to get Lost Imaginite Mines. And by best, I mean only. I just bought one from eBay from a seller in Australia. I got it for $76.86 AUD (including shipping), which was $59.92 in USD. I also had a $15 coupon, which cut $18.74 AUD, making the total $56.86 AUD. Not trying to confuse you with math here, but overall I ended up paying $47.01 USD. It's almost like I bought it for suggested retail price at $29.99, with $17.02 tax and shipping.

My point here is, keep an eye out on eBay. You just might get lucky, because at this point luck is basically your only resort to getting LIM.
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#68 Posted: 14:34:22 03/08/2017
Glad I ordered mine from game.co.uk a few weeks ago.....they are now out of stock!
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#69 Posted: 15:52:44 04/08/2017
While on vacation in France, I wandered into 2 Micromania (GameStop in France) stores. The first one was selling clearanced out Skylanders Imaginators at 5 euros and a bunch of used figures. The second location I wandered into had 2 of the Lost Imaginite Mines packs left at 30 euros each, so I quickly grabbed one since I don't trust Activision with a US release of it and I surely wasn't going to resort to paying $50+ for it on EBay. From the way it looks these days, it looks like I just completed my very last Skylanders hunt.
#70 Posted: 23:03:03 08/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Recently, a working prototype for the Earth Rune has surfaced on eBay. There is a sticker on the bottom that mentions it's statistics.
It's selling for more than $250

Here is a link to the item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...wkAAOSww5hZNLxw
---
#71 Posted: 02:56:47 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
As I mindlessly sit here and write this message, it has been 79 days since smilie was released in the UK. There are 140 more days remaining for the year of 2017. smilie could come to America any of those days.

If anyone wants to get misty-eyed while thinking of the impending fate of a beloved franchise, visit the link below:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=137291
---
#72 Posted: 10:45:19 14/08/2017
As I mindlessly sit here and write this message, it has been 79 days since smilie was released in the UK. There are 140 more days remaining for the year of 2017. smilie could come to America any of those days.

Or none of them. I think store stocking has made it obvious this release will never happen in the US, Target, Walmart and Best Buy have all but eliminated Skylanders and TRU is headed that way very quickly. They don't even have a new game this Fall to fold in the release like they squeezed out some Thrillipedes during Imaginators.
#73 Posted: 12:35:43 14/08/2017

If anyone wants to get misty-eyed while thinking of the impending fate of a beloved franchise, visit the link below:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=137291

It's not coming. I think that's obvious.
---
#74 Posted: 15:07:35 14/08/2017 | Topic Creator
The Despair Event Horizon is hitting the Skylanders fan base very hard. Even if I had to pay $60+ for smilie, I will NOT go without thinking about other Portal Masters!
---
#75 Posted: 01:26:05 15/08/2017
Well, I just hope they release the last two characters around Christmas time, since there won't be a game this year that time will be perfect for them.
#76 Posted: 13:22:28 15/08/2017
Quote: Zim999
Well, I just hope they release the last two characters around Christmas time, since there won't be a game this year that time will be perfect for them.

Seriously, not going to happen. Imaginators is going to be so far out of player's minds by then they wouldn't bother. Every store is downsizing or outright eliminating Skylanders sections, selling out stock for good and relegating the leftovers to clearance endcaps. No store is going to want to stock them and have to clearance them out as well. There not being a game this year is BAD for the idea of them releasing, it can't piggyback on a new game.

If you are even on the fence about importing, consider getting it now. International retailers have sold out stock online (though some are still available in stores, apparently) and won't be getting more (Amazon has flat out told people this that were backordered). EBay prices have been steadily rising, the further we get along the road, the more the supply will dwindle and scalpers will take more advantage of people waiting for a release that is not going to happen.
#77 Posted: 14:51:19 15/08/2017
Quote: defpally

Seriously, not going to happen. Imaginators is going to be so far out of player's minds by then they wouldn't bother. Every store is downsizing or outright eliminating Skylanders sections, selling out stock for good and relegating the leftovers to clearance endcaps. No store is going to want to stock them and have to clearance them out as well. There not being a game this year is BAD for the idea of them releasing, it can't piggyback on a new game.

If you are even on the fence about importing, consider getting it now. International retailers have sold out stock online (though some are still available in stores, apparently) and won't be getting more (Amazon has flat out told people this that were backordered). EBay prices have been steadily rising, the further we get along the road, the more the supply will dwindle and scalpers will take more advantage of people waiting for a release that is not going to happen.

Do you have any proof they won't be out or not?
Say what you want, I won't give up.
#78 Posted: 17:33:49 15/08/2017

Let's just say that the previously evidence is highly in favor of it not coming out. If you want to hope it does come out, then that is your prerogative. But I warn you that by the time you know the answer to that question at the end of the year it may be too late for you to acquire Ro-Bow for anything less than a fortune. The price is already starting to spike for imports. Believe what you want, but do it aware of your own risks of never being able to get it.

I got mine awhile back, but it was after the initial availability in Europe. I probably spent about $10 than I would have had I ordered earlier on initial release. So I'm good whether it comes out here or not. I also do not sell Skylanders, so it isn't like that benefits me either.

I just know from experience last year there were a whole bunch of people that were screwed when they decided to skip ordering Thrillipede online at TRU in the window he was available. Everyone was CERTAIN he would be in the stores shortly after. It never happened (a few did trickle out at Best Buy and Target MUCH later). I see this as much worse, given the franchise is going into limbo with no new release. If you want to hold out, then fine - but don't go out of your way trying to convince others. There are a lot of people that got misled last year that missed out because of people that KNEW they wouldn't skip a wide in store figure release - and then they did.
#79 Posted: 18:06:52 15/08/2017

Let's just say that the previously evidence is highly in favor of it not coming out. If you want to hope it does come out, then that is your prerogative. But I warn you that by the time you know the answer to that question at the end of the year it may be too late for you to acquire Ro-Bow for anything less than a fortune. The price is already starting to spike for imports. Believe what you want, but do it aware of your own risks of never being able to get it.

I got mine awhile back, but it was after the initial availability in Europe. I probably spent about $10 than I would have had I ordered earlier on initial release. So I'm good whether it comes out here or not. I also do not sell Skylanders, so it isn't like that benefits me either.

I just know from experience last year there were a whole bunch of people that were screwed when they decided to skip ordering Thrillipede online at TRU in the window he was available. Everyone was CERTAIN he would be in the stores shortly after. It never happened (a few did trickle out at Best Buy and Target MUCH later). I see this as much worse, given the franchise is going into limbo with no new release. If you want to hold out, then fine - but don't go out of your way trying to convince others. There are a lot of people that got misled last year that missed out because of people that KNEW they wouldn't skip a wide in store figure release - and then they did.

You can say what you want, I would do anything to get these two.
And I won't lose hope.
#80 Posted: 18:28:41 15/08/2017
And I won't lose hope.

Does "anything" not include importing? Because you can get Ro-Bow right now (well in a few days shipping time) by doing that.

And what do you mean by "two"? Ro-Bow is the only one that isn't out right now and available in stores. Are you in the US?
#81 Posted: 18:38:25 15/08/2017
And I won't lose hope.

Does "anything" not include importing? Because you can get Ro-Bow right now (well in a few days shipping time) by doing that.

And what do you mean by "two"? Ro-Bow is the only one that isn't out right now and available in stores. Are you in the US?

Yes, I live in the USA.
#82 Posted: 18:52:22 15/08/2017
Yes, I live in the USA.

Then your problem is easily solved, if you would do "anything". No "hope" or waiting involved. Just make sure you aren't buying a "pre-order" on EBay. Several sellers from Europe have it on offer right now and ready to ship. It works no problem and the level is fun, the added parts are great.
#83 Posted: 21:59:39 16/08/2017
I'm not going to spend 100 bucks on a toy I could get a store for only 15, I'm just going to wait till they come out, cause I'm sure the USA will have their turn to get the last two characters.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#84 Posted: 23:27:12 16/08/2017
It's a level pack, so it would cost 30 dollars in store, not 15.

On eBay it's going for about 60 right now.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#85 Posted: 01:18:00 17/08/2017
I'm not going to spend 100 bucks on a toy I could get a store for only 15, I'm just going to wait till they come out, cause I'm sure the USA will have their turn to get the last two characters.

Then you aren't willing to do "anything". Secondly, it's a level pack so it will be $30 is it ever did come out here. Importing right now you could get it for around $60, I got it for about $50 a month ago and if you did when it first came out you could for about $40. All including shipping costs.

Again with that "two characters". There aren't two characters left that aren't out in the US, just one - Ro-Bow.

And that's cool if you want to wait and take your chance, just don't come back crying when it doesn't happen. You were warned.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:18:36 17/08/2017 by defpally
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#86 Posted: 10:48:26 31/08/2017
I hope the remaining crystals and Heartbreaker Buckshot will come out in the near future.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#87 Posted: 12:23:25 31/08/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists
I hope the remaining crystals and Heartbreaker Buckshot will come out in the near future.

I wouldn't count on it.
---
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#88 Posted: 23:21:40 31/08/2017
Would this be an option for those of you in the US who don't actually care about the box and chest and just want the character and the level unlocked? This isn't my ad by the way I just went looking after reading the comments in this thread. Not sure if the seller would ship to the US but with the conversion rate this would be pretty cheap I would have thought:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sky...WEAAOSwqMFZo40Y
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#89 Posted: 12:16:48 02/09/2017
if you guys are still waiting on the last ones to be released, then it is time to get off the fence and import now asap. last week here in europe toy'ur us had their last skylanders clearance and there is no skylanders there now anymore. go get what you need now or else face the scalpers, the time for waiting is over..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#90 Posted: 03:54:50 03/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Too late! I've already done that months ago.
---
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#91 Posted: 02:19:54 04/09/2017
Can't believe nobody bid on that RoBow I linked to. For that price I ended up bidding and buying it myself just to have as a spare.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#92 Posted: 02:32:18 04/09/2017
Shipping was only within Australia it seems...
---
bye
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#93 Posted: 03:20:53 04/09/2017
everyone's arguing over ro-bow but im still bummed out about heartbreaker
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#94 Posted: 04:37:16 04/09/2017
or even any complete set of the 3 with unique combinations
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#95 Posted: 04:39:16 04/09/2017
Quote: 4inCreation

The handles

air, magic, undead
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#96 Posted: 05:57:02 04/09/2017
I'm having a hard time justifying the price tag for Chompy Mage. I might just give A-hole-vision the finger and not complete my collection. I buy over 300 figures and I can't get a complete collection without paying a hundred bucks for that ugly thing? Whatever, I got the jingle bell one.
---
Any last wishes?
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#97 Posted: 13:32:41 04/09/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: 4inCreation

The handles

air, magic, undead

He means a set of one per element with no overlapping molds smilie

Yeah, 1 per element.

The only molds that don't make sets of 3 are the acorns, tents and wings.
#98 Posted: 17:34:26 16/09/2017 | Topic Creator
After 3 months and 20 days, smilie has finally made his way into American Toys "R" Us stores!

http://skylanderscharacterlist...-trickle-begin/
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me