First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*RUMOR* Lightcore Senseis leak [CLOSED]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#151 Posted: 00:59:03 09/05/2017
For the sake of playing the Devil's advocate, we could also say the other photo from that woman who said she were invited to Activision HQ was actually taken months if not years ago, and that she took it out right how only to attract attention.

But... Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather believe in a new wave of content to keep us busy until the next game than in a bunch of people deciding to trick us.

The end of May is slowly coming, though, and that will be an important period since it will determine whether Lost Imaginite Mines was postponed, thus possibly being the Q4 Adventure Pack, or will be released regularly.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:55 09/05/2017 by Drek95
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#152 Posted: 01:01:17 09/05/2017
Quote: Drek95
For the sake of playing the Devil's advocate, we could also say the other photo from that woman who said she were invited to Activision HQ was actually taken months if not years ago, and that she took it out right how only to attract attention.

But... Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather believe in a new wave of content to keep us busy until the next game than in a bunch of people deciding to trick us.

The end of May is slowly coming, though, and that will be an important period since it will determine whether Lost Imaginite Mines was postponed, thus possibly being the Q4 Adventure Pack, or will be released regularly.

If that was the case then why didn't she give an explanation alongside taking the post down? Doesn't make sense
#153 Posted: 01:16:30 09/05/2017
And also why didn't a certain someone, involved with Activision as well, said something, and instead decided not to talk about the whole question?

No need to hide anything is that is fake or an old prototype, right?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#154 Posted: 01:18:51 09/05/2017
And also why didn't a certain someone, involved with Activision as well, said something, and instead decided not to talk about the whole question?

Yep yep
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#155 Posted: 01:49:41 09/05/2017 | Topic Creator
my body is shaking
#156 Posted: 01:59:33 09/05/2017
My body is ready
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#157 Posted: 02:35:37 09/05/2017
"Void", huh? If this is real, I know what I'll be changing my avatar to. (A character from a different game who has the same name.) smilie

These rumors are pretty interesting. I don't have any hopes or expectations though.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#158 Posted: 02:36:11 09/05/2017

I assume you are talking about Yroc. I should make a video titled Yroc LIED!!! just to see how many fanboys I can make angry smilie

In all seriousness, I do think it is a bit odd that Yroc would make a video about how we aren't getting any new figures this year and then turn around completely and say that the leak is real. It is worth mentioning that he was quick to disprove last year's Chopper leak.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#159 Posted: 02:47:31 09/05/2017
Maybe someone should DM that person who posted that pic of her and Kaos and ask her lol
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#160 Posted: 03:05:43 09/05/2017
Don't even encourage that, SkyFan. She would receive a cease and desist straight from Activision if she just shared it with every 12 year old that asked her.

I had to sign a load of paperwork stating to not share info on my trip to Toys for Bob a few years back.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:07:43 09/05/2017 by Matteomax
#161 Posted: 03:18:32 09/05/2017
Quote: Matteomax
Don't even encourage that, SkyFan. She would receive a cease and desist straight from Activision if she just shared it with every 12 year old that asked her.

I had to sign a load of paperwork stating to not share info on my trip to Toys for Bob a few years back.

Unless me and Mike DM her (we aren't 12) then I'm sure everything will be alright... Jk I don't want to encourage spam just making a joke. In all serious no one DM her. Don't need her to be spammed
#162 Posted: 09:00:56 09/05/2017
Quote: ninja9351

I assume you are talking about Yroc. I should make a video titled Yroc LIED!!! just to see how many fanboys I can make angry smilie

In all seriousness, I do think it is a bit odd that Yroc would make a video about how we aren't getting any new figures this year and then turn around completely and say that the leak is real. It is worth mentioning that he was quick to disprove last year's Chopper leak.

Exactly.
Yroc doesn't seem like the kind of person who would give false hope to this community, at least not anymore.
He has been very helpful and quick to disprove or highly doubt rumors which turned out to not be true.

Yet here he acted the same way many (including him) did in the past, when we actually got to knew something we weren't supposed to.
Seriously, I distinctly remember maybe CoinOpTV and TheAsianGuyGamer using almost the exact same words to cover the fact that they knew and weren't obviously allowed to speak.

Not to mention that I'm always suspicious about these leaks, since I think many of them are not leaks at all.
If Activision wanted extreme secretiveness, then it would probably achieve it with no problems, and it in fact did in the past.
I'm starting to think these are more similar to teasers.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#163 Posted: 11:12:59 09/05/2017
Maybe his "Fate of Skylanders" video was to make the reveal an even bigger surprise? IDK.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#164 Posted: 11:28:37 09/05/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
Maybe his "Fate of Skylanders" video was to make the reveal an even bigger surprise? IDK.

That's what I was thinking. Even Yroc would know that nothing gets revealed until June. And with the fact in his video that he complained that we didn't get news in April and before that is really odd
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#165 Posted: 11:41:07 09/05/2017
Quote: SkyFan91

That's what I was thinking. Even Yroc would know that nothing gets revealed until June. And with the fact in his video that he complained that we didn't get news in April and before that is really odd

I didn't see that vid, and also

Is this guy serious, when have we ever gotten Skylanders news in April besides the whole, Sky 6 confirmed thing
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#166 Posted: 12:09:57 09/05/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Is this guy serious, when have we ever gotten Skylanders news in April besides the whole, Sky 6 confirmed thing

I guess maybe he expected it was because trap team was revealed in april
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#167 Posted: 14:17:53 09/05/2017

Well, I know in the past Activision has invited the press pretty early. I'm not sure how early, but I know at least a few weeks in advance. It's also possible they've sent out press invitations but haven't yet actually brought them in yet. It's not like everyone can just fly out to California on a weeks notice.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#168 Posted: 14:30:42 09/05/2017
Quote: ninja9351

Well, I know in the past Activision has invited the press pretty early. I'm not sure how early, but I know at least a few weeks in advance. It's also possible they've sent out press invitations but haven't yet actually brought them in yet. It's not like everyone can just fly out to California on a weeks notice.

Same thoughts as you
#169 Posted: 16:49:46 09/05/2017
Do you guys think we'll get an upgraded version of the poster, either with the Single Packs or the Adventure Pack?

I think we could get either that or a different smaller poster to signify the new "season".
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#170 Posted: 16:54:40 09/05/2017
Do you guys think we'll get an upgraded version of the poster, either with the Single Packs or the Adventure Pack?

I think we could get either that or a different smaller poster to signify the new "season".

That would be cool if they do that. I mean after all they did it with the light and dark expansions packs in trap team with stickers to go on the poster and trap tray so they could give us a new poster.
#171 Posted: 17:04:26 09/05/2017

That would be cool if they do that. I mean after all they did it with the light and dark expansions packs in trap team with stickers to go on the poster and trap tray so they could give us a new poster.

Exactly, the only difference being we don't know if this was planned or not, while Light and Dark spots were there since the initial release.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#172 Posted: 17:13:57 09/05/2017

Exactly, the only difference being we don't know if this was planned or not, while Light and Dark spots were there since the initial release.

Well if they managed to squeeze the entire trap team roster with the villains to a single poster, i dont think it will be so hard to add mabey... 10 (hopefully 12) new characters.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#173 Posted: 17:32:25 09/05/2017
At this point Yroc could literally just comment with a smiley face and we'd all go insane. This seems very real to me so far; the Barbella figure is far too detailed to be a fake and the new names could be prototype names. If you think they're weird and generic, remember that Flashwing started out as Gem Dragon, and we have finished characters with names like Bat Spin, Chain Reaction, and Ember. I'm excited to see what becomes of this!
#174 Posted: 17:39:55 09/05/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan
At this point Yroc could literally just comment with a smiley face and we'd all go insane. This seems very real to me so far; the Barbella figure is far too detailed to be a fake and the new names could be prototype names. If you think they're weird and generic, remember that Flashwing started out as Gem Dragon, and we have finished characters with names like Bat Spin, Chain Reaction, and Ember. I'm excited to see what becomes of this!

Yeah I can see him teasing again. Especially on Instagram
#175 Posted: 18:20:42 09/05/2017
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Agree and agree.

Honestly wouldn't mind that much an Air Skylander called "Hurricane" or and Earth one called "Quicksand", with already exsisting characters from the first game like Whirlwind and Bash.
But I have to say every name sounds rather cool to me, since english is not my first language.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#176 Posted: 18:36:08 09/05/2017
Excuse you, Chain Reaction is an amazing name.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#177 Posted: 18:42:16 09/05/2017
After Lightseekers decided Boulder is an acceptable name for a 6-character roster, I no longer complain about Skylanders names. At least they're always dumb puns or roll off the tongue.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:54 09/05/2017 by Bifrost
#178 Posted: 19:39:47 09/05/2017
So I guess this is our new general discussion topic X D
#179 Posted: 20:18:34 09/05/2017 | Topic Creator
okay first off don't talk **** about chainsaw daddy
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#180 Posted: 20:49:13 09/05/2017
While I'm optimistic about the future of Skylanders and the potential for "season 2" or whatever they want to call it, I feel like this info leak about Lightcore Senseis and Krakatoa and Void is faker than a Trump University diploma.

The pic of Barbella is so low-rez and blurry that it could easily be a cellphone snap of a printed-out Photoshop mock up. Or, alternatively, as others have stated, it could just be an early design-stage model of Barbella that's kicking around TFB headquarters.

So I don't believe this particular leak. I'm willing to be surprised and admit that I was wrong, and I still have high hopes for future Skylanders stuff. But yeah... not feeling this one.

Quote: ZapNorris
okay first off don't talk **** about chainsaw daddy

Yes, this. Same goes for smol hand. And Bridepool.

Quote: Bifrost
After Lightseekers decided Boulder is an acceptable name for a 6-character roster, I no longer complain about Skylanders names.

[User Posted Image]
I don't think The Boulder knows what to think about being added to a knockoff TTL game, either.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:44 09/05/2017 by McMurderpaws
#181 Posted: 22:03:58 09/05/2017
Judging by last year and 2015, youtubers that we know should be going over to Activision next week (or maybe they did in fact already go since some people already saw year 2) and that's when the teases from TAGG and Yroc will start coming in again
#182 Posted: 22:06:05 09/05/2017
For how long are you guys going to repeat this same conversation? I get it, you're excited, but more info will come out when it comes out. No reason to say time and again that it'll happen soon.
---
#183 Posted: 22:36:28 09/05/2017
For how long are you guys going to repeat this same conversation? I get it, you're excited, but more info will come out when it comes out. No reason to say time and again that it'll happen soon.

It's a topic talking about a leak/rumour we can speculate as much as we want to
#184 Posted: 22:39:41 09/05/2017
I'm not prohibiting anyone, I'm just saying it's repeating the same subject rather than speculation.

Here's speculation. I hope Void won't have featureless white eyes. Seriously that shouldn't be a thing for EVERY Dark character.
---
#185 Posted: 22:44:27 09/05/2017
I'm not prohibiting anyone, I'm just saying it's repeating the same subject rather than speculation.

Here's speculation. I hope Void won't have featureless white eyes. Seriously that shouldn't be a thing for EVERY Dark character.

Oh god don't remind me about the dark Skylanders eye colours..... Exept Hood Sickle
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#186 Posted: 23:05:28 09/05/2017
We already have a dark alien sensie I hope that void won't turn out to be an actual alien.
#187 Posted: 23:06:37 09/05/2017
Funny thing is they could have easily avoided that at least with the villain, but they specifically choose a empty-eyed character.

What's even funnier is that the same kinda goes for all the Light Skylanders, except for Aurora.
Don't know the look of Knight Light's eyes and Blaster-Tron doesn't have them.

I do like the concept, it fits the Element well, but I'd indeed appreciate more variety at least with the colors.
My Dark Swashbuckler, Abyssmal, has purple eyes with acid green pupils and I have to admit they work quite well and still keep him threatening and malicious.

Speaking of Void though, I don't know why but I definitely depict him/her with the usual blank eyes.
That or he/she has no eyes at all to further maintain the alien stereotypes; Star Strike has very simlar eyes to the Dark characters, after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:10:34 09/05/2017 by Drek95
#188 Posted: 23:33:04 09/05/2017
I asked this a day or two ago and I want to bring it back up since no one really saw it. So do you guys think we will get another guest star for Imaginators year 2?
chowderberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2226
#189 Posted: 23:40:26 09/05/2017
Maybe 1 or 2 but idk
---
"Nothing is impossible!"

"That's not true, I do nothing all day!"
#190 Posted: 23:48:33 09/05/2017
I asked this a day or two ago and I want to bring it back up since no one really saw it. So do you guys think we will get another guest star for Imaginators year 2?

Maybe, but only if they'll do something for Spyro's 20th anniversary.
It could also be somehow tied to the events of Academy's second season.

I could definitely see many Classic Trilogy's characters as Senseis of the various Battle Classes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#191 Posted: 23:53:18 09/05/2017
I would like Sly Cooper to be a guest star
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#192 Posted: 00:23:48 10/05/2017
I actually like the blank eyes on Dark characters, the overused design I want them to stop with is the generic female face TfB uses in every game. Though, that does include the blank eyes.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#193 Posted: 00:35:49 10/05/2017
I want it to be June already
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#194 Posted: 01:18:04 10/05/2017
Please no console exclusive Guest Stars.
---
Bruh
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#195 Posted: 01:18:57 10/05/2017
I want it to be June already

I also want it to be June too

This is why

I have to run a mile tomarrow and I'm graded on it

WHY!!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#196 Posted: 01:24:44 10/05/2017
Quote: Crash10

I think they learnt their lesson with Bowser and Donkey Kong.

They could have easily made Crash and Cortex PS4 exclusive just like the N-Sane Trilogy, but they wisely decided not to.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#197 Posted: 01:28:40 10/05/2017 | Topic Creator
i just hope "Void" looks good, if he's real.

And i assume if this is real, we would get at least ONE new sensei per element. Krakatoa is obviously fire and Void is most likely dark so assuming this isnt an elaborate 4chan mind**** we have 8 spots open
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#198 Posted: 01:32:46 10/05/2017
Quote: Crash10

I think they learnt their lesson with Bowser and Donkey Kong.

They could have easily made Crash and Cortex PS4 exclusive just like the N-Sane Trilogy, but they wisely decided not to.

I mean, there was no reason to make Crash and Cortex exclusives, even if they could do it. There's reasons why the remakes are exclusive though, so yeah...
---
Bruh
#199 Posted: 01:55:12 10/05/2017
Anyone think we will get another leak this month?
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me