Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dream Topic Deluxe
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#301 Posted: 08:55:08 09/04/2020
When I was eleven and I first played Enter the Dragonfly, I dreamt there was a cartoon on Nicktoons based on the Honey Marsh level.

When I was around the same age, I dreamt that there was a Spyro TV series, but it just looked like gameplay of the GBA games with no voice acting, the dialogue was in text boxes and everything was sprite based (it was more like a machinima). Despite that, I got excited to watch it except my sister would change the channel out of spite every time I tried to.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#302 Posted: 14:25:16 09/04/2020
I was just dreaming how I was playing "the new" Animal Crossing (think New Horizons with GC graphics) and the game failed to load properly upon entering my house. It spat out an error like "void portal" or something like that in a center-of-screen text box and I quickly turned the game off before any family members could notice. My heart sinks upon looking at my purple memory card sticking out of what looks like a black box similar to that of the PS2. Time skip and I'm attempting to put the disc into a proper PS2 Slim for some reason. (Notably, there's no memory card.) I'm surprised that it works-- graphical errors aside! I walk along the blurry smudge of pixels that is the grass (flat texture, circles) and attempt to enter my house once again; the door didn't load properly but what could possibly go wrong? I see a classic loading circle in the corner of the screen and think "Okay-- so far, so good" I see the house load in and it looks roughly like my current house in New Horizons, until that same error appears on screen a few seconds later. "VOID PORTAL."-- and the game snaps back to title screen. Time forward and I'm bragging to my parents about how "the original Animal Crossing works on the PS2!" And yet my heart still hurts about the possible fate of my (Original? GC Horizons?) save file... smilie
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#303 Posted: 21:08:52 09/04/2020
I dreamt that the Coronavirus ended and I went back to school. I decided to dress up in a Sothis cosplay, but halfway to school I realized that it was absolutely not within dress code. So, instead of stopping at my dorm and changing like would be sensible, I ran off into the woods and started a garden.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#304 Posted: 08:29:20 22/04/2020
Dr Evil was throwing a party and Austin Powers sent me to gate crash it to spy on him, but I ended up befriending Dr Evil because it turns out he can throw a great party.
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#305 Posted: 19:03:35 22/04/2020
It was my birthday and for some reason i had donald glover's phone number I think and he came over and i was making him laugh and he was really funny too, and then the next day i threw another party and he showed up there aswell.

also a hummingbird got in my shirt so i had to grab it and put it outside, it then stood up and had eight wings and was the size of a penguin
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:58 22/04/2020 by Grizzle
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#306 Posted: 20:11:46 22/04/2020
a couple of years ago, i had this dream that i sometimes remember when i'm half asleep.

dreamt that eternal night had a different opening. you'd play as dark spyro and fight gaul on a grayish pirate ship. sort of like those games where you're given all of your powers for a level at the beginning, and then have to slowly get them back for the duration of the game. my impression was that it was teen spyro and cynder vs gaul, but that doesn't make sense timeline-wise.

then, at the end of the game, you'd fight malefor in an underground palace. he was huge and shadowy. had green eyes like his statues in eternal night. the arena was a circular platform suspended in the air like og spyro boss fights. malefor would be outside the platform trying to swat at you.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#307 Posted: 08:32:22 04/05/2020
I had another college assignment that I had to complete and I haven't even started it yet even though it was due in 2-3 days. The assignment involved having to make a poster or powerpoint presentation of my favourite celebrity. Unless we were required to pick a celebrity with some connection to animals, I didn't see what that assignment had to do with my course. Either way, I picked Richard Ayoade for some reason.
#308 Posted: 21:56:02 26/05/2020
yesterday, i dreamed i was in high school and we were putting on a play of mulan. everyone was playing the character of mulan, though...

last night i dreamed that i was knitting little dragon plushies. they looked like those things you can make out of loom bands, but my brain said they were knitted. (fun fact, i have made loom band dragons in the past)

night of may 29, 2020

-lol i guess i was thinking about she-ra because i had a dream about it. we were all in my room, which irl is meant to also function as a guest room. we left and were suddenly in my granparents' house. they had us eat an awkward meal in their fancy, show-off dining room. catra was doing cat things that annoyed people. unfortunately, i lost most of the details of this dream.

-dreamed i was looking out the window and saw a tornado forming. i ran to where my family was to warn them. they didn't believe me at first, but changed their minds when they saw three clouds over a lake start to swirl together. we went and put things on our outdoor deck. in my dream, we had a wall on it that could come down and make it indoor storage. we put our cat there because we thought that was the safest place for her. the tornado lifted up our section of the apartment, but we only hovered above the ground. it pushed us along to my cousin's old neighborhood. we jumped in the apartment, which had all of our stuff but no roof, to try to get it to stick to the ground.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:55 30/05/2020 by ThunderEgg
#309 Posted: 16:57:28 14/06/2020
When I started replaying TLoS trilogy a couple of weeks ago, I dreamt that one of the games had a cutscene where Spyro was talking to the ghosts of his parents and he was crying to them about how he doesn't have many friends and how hard his life had been since he found out he was a dragon.

Last night, I dreamt that my save data for Pokemon Shield got deleted somehow and I lost most of my shinies.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:41:14 16/06/2020 by alicecarp
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#310 Posted: 19:05:32 16/06/2020
Had a dream last night where I was being driven to New York by someone and on all of the billboards was a compilation of Jerry Seinfeld talking to George Constanza.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#311 Posted: 19:44:08 16/06/2020
i had a dream where i tried to pee but couldnt

nice.
#312 Posted: 18:32:00 24/06/2020
i dreamt that my cat had a little cat harness and i could take her on a walk
---
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#313 Posted: 21:58:05 24/06/2020
^sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#314 Posted: 22:03:07 24/06/2020
Two nights ago I had the longest lasting dream in my life. I was lost, walking around in a neighborhood for what felt like hours, then I eventually ended up in Manhattan New York City. It was very interesting once I got on a plane and looked over to the city, it didn't even look like the city once I looked at it but I know it was NYC.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:15 24/06/2020 by willspyro
#315 Posted: 22:30:25 24/06/2020
I dreamt that there was this ladybug going around and sucking blood out of other animals. It was the size of an ordinary ladybug, but it was able to instantly kill any animal bigger than it by making a hole in their necks to suck the blood out. When I tried to stop it, I would put my hand over my neck so it couldn't get me and I repeatedly hit it with my fist, but just as I thought it was dying, it split into two ladybugs.
#316 Posted: 17:31:27 25/06/2020
something about an amusement park, but it looked like a set of giant play equipment. i was looking for people i knew
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#317 Posted: 09:02:44 13/07/2020
So I was in the Total Drama universe for some reason, and I was given a chance to decide who would get voted off for some reason. All the contestants were already at the voting process, so while I’m deciding, some people are already confirmed to be safe from elimination, including... Rayquaza. When he was confirmed to be safe, everyone cheered so I guess he was a good contestant.
---
Soon.
#318 Posted: 13:32:12 13/07/2020
dreamed i was zuko looking for iroh

lots of searching themes rn, i see...
---
#319 Posted: 16:16:33 23/07/2020
My boyfriend and I were camping in a park right near the city centre, but I didn’t have my own sleeping bag and there was only room for one person in the tent. I accidentally brought a pet cage for some reason instead of my own tent, so we went to look for a tent and a sleeping bag in the shopping centre and left our stuff behind on the park where anyone could take it.

I was playing Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time and there was a scene where Cortex downright kills Crunch and that’s when it shifted from a game to it actually happening. I couldn’t stop crying. I then saw Cortex and Brio sitting in my living room watching TV and I sat on the other end of the sofa still crying while trying to gain the courage to go up to Cortex and say “He was like a son to you! How could you kill him?!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:22:35 24/07/2020 by alicecarp
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#320 Posted: 20:51:21 29/07/2020
The contents of these dreams are generally unpleasant so I’ll put them in a spoiler. Don’t read if you’re easily triggered by disturbing content, and if the post isn’t appropriate, mods can let me know and I’ll delete this ASAP.

Ok so I’m gonna describe some reoccurring dreams I’ve had off and on for close to a year.

The first one centers around Telltale’s Walking Dead. These dreams were particularly common for me last spring since the games became something of a hyperfixation for me. They, however, were incredibly violent, usually centering around the protagonist, Clementine, being killed by walkers or murdered by human enemies in very graphic detail. They used to freak me out more than I can describe in text, but after a while I became desensitized to them. I still don’t like them when I have them though.

The other dream I’ve not had in months, but it was centered around me meeting some overly aggressive emo chick. In the dreams we always ended up dating but by the end, she’d commit suicide. The first time I had this dream I woke up still feeling as if I was in mourning. These dreams always leave me feeling disoriented as **** when I wake up. Is there something wrong with me? Kinda feels like it.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
#321 Posted: 13:52:51 02/08/2020
dreamed i was living with my dad again (which aaaaa i hope doesn't have to happen anytime soon). i invited my college friends over and lots of awkwardness ensued.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#322 Posted: 03:27:44 03/08/2020
I was having one of my typical 3rd Person Horror Movie nightmare/dream thing where it's like a horror movie playing in my head like i'm watching it and like I usually wake up and whatever
Anyway the other night this happened, and when someone got killed, suddenly the Dead Meat youtube channel's Kill Count graphics appeared and James A Janisse's voice started describing the kill and I was just so confused even as I was asleep
Then that "movie" ended the next one started and it began like one of his Kill Count videos with him commentating on what was happening and adding quips and like??????????
Is this a sign I watch too much of the Dead Meat channel?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#323 Posted: 15:08:50 05/08/2020
had a dream where i was falling asleep at the edge of the stage at a radiohead concert and i think thom yorke got mad
#324 Posted: 23:06:14 05/08/2020
i think something about my grandpa... which is not a vibe
---
#325 Posted: 08:16:36 06/08/2020
I got kidnapped by Giovanni from Pokemon who locked me and several other people in a 100 floor tower disguised as an apartment complex. He planned to turn us into Pokemon which would then get injected with steroids to become fighting machines. Fortunately, me and one other girl managed to escape after someone left a door open. My mum found me shortly after and she was with three inspectors. They asked what was going on and I told them about Giovanni’s plan.
#326 Posted: 19:38:38 06/08/2020
dreamed that i was trying to save/hide cats with dalmatian patterns from people who wanted to 'throw them away'.

also dreamed that i was sometimes a ghost and sometimes not a ghost -- was trying to figure out if people could see me in ghost form.

8-9-2020

dreamed i was in a daganronpa killing game. it was in an outdoor pool area. we had our own tents set up around the pool. i ended up being one of the survivors, and monokuma gave us all rings. then, i was put in another killing game, but couldn't find anyone to partner up with. i woke up before i found out what happened.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:13 09/08/2020 by ThunderEgg
#327 Posted: 21:17:20 19/08/2020
It was the first day of school and it was actually normal.
#328 Posted: 18:28:52 20/08/2020
some confused mess of aht. an ice level that i was glitching out.

night of 9/8/2020
something about the church building i used to go to and the animated legion of superheroes
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:34 10/09/2020 by ThunderEgg
#329 Posted: 13:02:13 11/09/2020
dreamed about some kind of blue, cartoonish dinosaur. he was doing a lab experiment at my old high school, and he burned his toe making a microscope slide with a flamethrower. he spoke like king julian from the madagascar movies.

also something about big, pillow-like pokemon plushes.

9/27/2020
dreamed that my cat ran away ;__;
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:36 27/09/2020 by ThunderEgg
#330 Posted: 12:31:43 11/10/2020
I was back at college, but all my classmates were people from my secondary school. We had to work in groups and one of the girls who used to bully me told me to go away and didn’t let me join the group she was in.

Few nights ago, I dreamt I joined a shiny Appletun raid in Pokemon Shield.
#331 Posted: 01:10:10 15/10/2020
something about ms frizzle

10/28/2020
i was doing a bad job at explaining game mechanics
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:29:04 29/10/2020 by ThunderEgg
#332 Posted: 11:02:06 10/11/2020
I was on my way to work, but I took the wrong bus and ended up in the city centre ten minutes before I was supposed to start my shift. Twenty minutes later and there was still no sign of the bus, so I rang work to tell them where I was. I couldn’t hear what my team leader was saying, but I’m pretty sure he was telling me I was suspended.
#333 Posted: 22:20:13 13/11/2020
I had a pet ferret that showed its affection by biting me. It was slightly bigger than my miniature schnauzer.
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#334 Posted: 01:39:49 14/11/2020
i had a dream that there was a wolf named dream in my backyard
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#335 Posted: 22:51:29 14/11/2020
Quote: Drednaw
Quote: alicecarp
I had a pet ferret that showed its affection by biting me. It was slightly bigger than my miniature schnauzer.

we serve dream topic here sir

It was a dream and I am not a sir. As if you can get ferrets that are bigger than dogs in real life. smilie
#336 Posted: 00:11:50 26/11/2020
something about dotd. spyro and cynder were in a volcano (maybe the malefor fight). they were trying to escape. a giant flaming boulder (meteor?) was approaching. something about a library
---
#337 Posted: 11:09:44 28/11/2020
I was hanging out by a fountain with the Wayfinder trio from Kingdom Hearts and Aqua and Terra both told me they started studying at university.

29/11
I was sitting in the dining room with my family watching Monsters Inc. on TV, but the film had a framing device which looked like it was made by Illumination that showed Boo in high school telling the film’s story to her friends. Other highlights of that dream included frogs all over the garden, a huge cockroach making clicking noises on a dustbin and me getting up so early in the morning that I mistook 10am for 2pm.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:02:56 29/11/2020 by alicecarp
#338 Posted: 15:23:14 07/12/2020
dreamed i had a pet owl. my cat kept it from being too wild (which, depending on the owl, would not happen irl)
---
#339 Posted: 11:37:38 16/12/2020
I was in a room with other people (I think it was a cooking class) and some people kept freaking out over a centipede and saying that it’s huge. I was too scared to turn around to actually see it. In the same dream, I went upstairs in my house and saw a spider on the landing and it suddenly produced billions of babies that covered up the whole landing and my bedroom floor. My mum and I killed them all by spraying them with disinfectant.

17/12
Highlights of last night’s dream(s):
- I looked out the window and saw three cats in the garden. I let the dog out to chase them away, but only one ran away while the other two attacked the dog. I tried to shoo them away, but they kept aggressively biting and scratching me.
- I went to a supermarket, but I didn’t realise I forgot to wear a face covering until after I left the store, so I walked home panicking that I was going to get fined.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:24:52 17/12/2020 by alicecarp
#340 Posted: 03:20:36 20/12/2020
something about a white tiger

that's what i get for drawing tigers right before going to sleep
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#341 Posted: 03:37:20 20/12/2020
last night I dreamed that the ISS somehow got destroyed and blown up. also a couple months ago I had a dream that it was shooting planes out of the sky which was weird.

and the two nights before yesterday I dreamed about food and eating because I guess that's what happens when you don't eat enough snacks before bed.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#342 Posted: 04:06:01 20/12/2020
i had a half asleep delusion because i took my meds wrong i think where the looney tunes were all singing o holy night
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:06:25 20/12/2020 by LeewweewoowheeH
#343 Posted: 03:34:11 06/01/2021
dreamed you could post to ds from a whiteboard. the kind that you use in, like, a classroom or office

also dreamed that although all of the features of my room were the same, it was actually a hospital room
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#344 Posted: 08:52:44 16/01/2021
last night I dreamed that I was super tired. I just spent the whole dream sitting around being super exhausted and feeling like I hadn't slept in 30 hours or something.
but I did sleep well, I didn't feel less well rested than usual when I woke up. so that was weird.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#345 Posted: 17:35:51 16/01/2021
I've had a few nightmares about myself committing murder
Lunar Gold Sparx Gems: 2408
#346 Posted: 06:48:43 17/01/2021
not a dream summary but something ive noticed. thru all of the quarantining and pandemic precautions ive taken, ive found myself wanting to stay asleep and dreaming rather than staying awake most times. being stuck in my house for almost a year with very little face to face interaction has got me savoring my dream time, where i can go on insane adventures in exotic or trippy locations and hang out with anyone my subconcious throws at me. ive also had more time to fill my dream journal every morning so it's quite nice in a way. wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience
#347 Posted: 19:02:06 19/01/2021
same, except i haven't updated my dream journal for a while
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me