Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dream Topic Deluxe
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#51 Posted: 02:05:58 25/05/2017
Quote: Drawdler
For some reason, Jesse handed me old yearbooks (to keep, not sign). His name was spelt wrong in them, and there was a photo of him as part of a tennis team.

Quote: Drawdler
I also had another dream where for some reason Jesse was nonstop posting huge gifs of Gappy dancing.

Damn I've been showing up a lot here recently
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#52 Posted: 02:07:53 25/05/2017
older dream-

when i was 9, i had this dream i was in my bed, but it was in a blank room. the bed rose up on an elevating circle platform thing, and it eventually reached the ceiling. i died, then woke up.

9 year old me was messed up
#53 Posted: 00:57:16 26/05/2017
I had a dream where apparently the reason Alydol left was because she died irl and her mother or something came onto her account to tell us
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#54 Posted: 08:57:57 26/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I was on OneyPlays. But there was a giant invisible snake lurking around Chris's apartment that would strangle you to death during the Let's Play recording. Ding Dong usually hunted it down and snapped it's neck, but it would come back the next*** day anyway. I got so sick of it that I slept in my mom's car out in the middle of the woods to avoid it.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#55 Posted: 11:21:08 26/05/2017
I've recently started to have multiple dreams in one night.

First: I'm trying to ponder exactly why I like a video game (don't remember which one) so I replay all of the levels. I end up accidentally creating a stable time loop. It makes no sense to me while I'm awake, but something about one of the characters getting turned into a dolphin in the future.

Second: Pokémon Sun is a MMORPG. I'm apparently a Celebi. I catch a shiny Unown that happens to be pink and reverts to normal form once I catch it. I can teleport to all areas of the game, but my elementary school art teacher warns me to not go to the late game areas because they're glitched or something. I go to a Pokémon center which is apparently combined with a library to find a Nuzleaf, the avatar of the game's developer, but I get distracted by the music.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#56 Posted: 12:26:11 26/05/2017
I found a pupper and a bunch of cats near the house and was trying to feed them before taking them to the shelter. Roomates wanted to keep them, GOD NO.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#57 Posted: 16:25:28 26/05/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox
I was on OneyPlays. But there was a giant invisible snake lurking around Chris's apartment that would strangle you to death during the Let's Play recording. Ding Dong usually hunted it down and snapped it's neck, but it would come back the next*** day anyway. I got so sick of it that I slept in my mom's car out in the middle of the woods to avoid it.

I dunno why but you gave me a hilarious mental image.
---
Bruh
#58 Posted: 17:04:58 26/05/2017 | Topic Creator
i wrote that at 5 in the morning right after i woke up — but now it sounds like a hypothetical they would come up with
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#59 Posted: 19:50:33 26/05/2017
I was on a road trip with my family and I was being chased by Scary Terry. We went to the beach and there was this giant creature that looked like a rock but was actually a beetle the size of a car and I was scared because I thought it was Scary Terry in disguise. Then my mom sent me to this freaky hotel to look for a friend of hers who was there, but the people inside said she had gone out for the day. It was really creepy and unsettling in said hotel, because it was so quiet and the staff members would just stare at me as I walked past them. Then I went to pick up some medications (for whatever reason), and picked up a tube of anti-depressant pills for I guess my mom's friend or something. Then one of the staff members told me that I should stay the night (even though my mom was right outside), and took me into a hotel room where the bed was really small. Then he locked me in and I started panicking.

The end.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#60 Posted: 13:12:24 27/05/2017
Imaginators Year 2 was confirmed and Sir Hoodington was made into a Sensei.
---
#61 Posted: 13:12:09 28/05/2017
I get a new dog, which I think is an Australian shepherd. The day after we get the dog, Peru gets hit by a car while chasing a ball and dies. I start playing a video game where you have to collect purple coins (and guns with modifications and a "power score" were in there for some reason), and on one level I have to reconcile two dragons without gotten eaten. I have to go to the hospital for some reason. While there, I decide that I'm gender-neutral.

And this has all of the makings of a normal Storm dream. Video game? Check. Someone or something from real life? Check. Kind of a nightmare? Check. Weird stuff going on in my brain that I start to believe is true once I wake up? Check.

---
And more. I don't remember this as vividly, but I had a dream where I was playing a video game and a bunch of people came over to visit, only thru each brought someone to go with and I was alone in whatever we did.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:18:57 29/05/2017 by StormDragon21
#62 Posted: 03:49:34 01/06/2017
I had a dream the other day that I did the glitch during the Ganon fight in BotW where you leave the battle and can walk around the glitched world, but I forgot to save before going into fight him so once the game autosaved once in the glitched world I was stuck there forever and I had completely broken my save file.

(This can't happen in the actual game because it autosaves before you fight Ganon but I wonder what would happen if you saved a bunch in the glitch world and lost that autosave...)

-----

Had a dream where the lead singer of Smash Mouth was actually also the creator of JoJo. Also he had a weird long Italian or French or something name, it had like 5 parts to it but his first name was actually JoJo. Also I was working with this girl from school on something and we were trying to name something and I wanted to name it the third part of the dude's name.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:05:52 02/06/2017 by 84skylanderdude
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#63 Posted: 12:24:18 02/06/2017
I had a dream about the Incredibles 2. It started off with the family near a lake or something, and Mr. Incredible was throwing rocks at a giant Imaginite chest. Then a Platinum one came up, but it was broken before Mr. Incredible could throw a rock. Turns out there was another superhero family there, with similar powers but they were better in a non-specific way for some reason. Next comes 20 minutes of arguing, but I don't remember what happened next. I probably left the cinema or something.

Seriously, I have a much better plot for the movie somewhere. We had to write a 300 word essay on a sequel to our favourite movies. I might share it at some point.
---
Soon.
#64 Posted: 14:57:36 02/06/2017
Erupter became a Smasher Sensei and Stealth Elf became a Swashbuckler.

Year 2 was confirmed and 10 old Skylanders were being revamped as Senseis.
---
#65 Posted: 14:41:46 03/06/2017
I had a dream where the new Pokémon games were revealed and they were called Pokémon Rules and Pokémon Stars Topaz (though as the dream went on it just started being called Pokémon Topaz). The Pokémon on the cover of Rules Version was a green leafy dragon and on the cover of Topaz Version was some sort of red jagged creature.
---
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#66 Posted: 00:08:04 07/06/2017
I once dreamt that I had a completely different family and my dream mother was dead and replaced with a step mother. My entire dream family, including myself, decided to hang out in the clubhouse for some reason. Almost immediately after we entered, it started to sink, yet no dirt came through the door. We couldn't really escape and stood there until the most bizarre thing happened: my original dream mother came in through the dirt outside the window. Everyone was happy, but weirdly casual about the reunion. This shocked me so much that I woke up before anyone said anything.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#67 Posted: 12:17:36 07/06/2017
Skylanders Academy had already come out again. Man I'm impatient.

This time it came out on TV for some reason, and as soon as I watched the first minutes, I ran to reopen Netflix and get the rest of the episode and woke up :c. I remember Cynder having armor and a really small head, Malefor was still a shadow, and Hex was bffs with a bunny person and somehow Hijinx was also enrolled. Same weirdness as usual.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#68 Posted: 13:05:41 07/06/2017
S-s-sloth girl

I dreamt of a sloth girl and it was terrifying.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#69 Posted: 15:13:15 07/06/2017
Had a dream recently that i was running around an abandoned mall, all while cosplaying as captain underpants.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#70 Posted: 17:06:08 07/06/2017
Jafar attempts to kill the Sultan by making his murders look like suicide because the Sultan had a weird fascination for trying to stick his head into a noose, drink poisonous drinks, attempts to eat unmarked pills when he thought they were candy or tries to play with guns without knowing what they do, much to Jasmine's dismay and annoyance.

In the end, Aladdin, Jasmine, Aboo, the magic carpet and Genie are all having a laugh from hearing Iago telling them everything Jafar told him before seeing the Sultan trying to put his into a noose again. They all shout and tried to stop him.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:13:45 07/06/2017 by StevemacQ
#71 Posted: 23:00:22 07/06/2017
I dreamt I was watching Toy Story 4 and it was about Al being Andy's father and trying to steal Woody again from within his house. It was weird.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
#72 Posted: 16:43:55 08/06/2017
I was roleplaying as Hanzo in some voice chat. I got the accent extremely wrong, and I ended up getting a lot of hate as a result. According to the voice transcript, I was called a "weaboo". The admins eventually deleted everything that had to do with me. I went outside and found an Aipom, but because I didn't have Pokémon Go, it tried to run away from me. I caught it and held it while I tried to download the app, but I accidentally popped it like a ballooon.
---
#73 Posted: 19:05:51 08/06/2017
I bought an Ouya and started playing Super Mario Odyssey on it.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:06:06 08/06/2017 by Crash10
#74 Posted: 14:10:10 09/06/2017
I'm playing Super Smash Bros when some creepy kid walks up to me, calls me his "Lady Palutena", and pretty much asks to date me using a bad pick-up line. I tell him no way.

I mean, there was more in this dream, but that was the good part.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#75 Posted: 14:55:48 09/06/2017
One time I had a dream that evil GMOs were taking over the earth and it was up to a team of organic foods to stop them.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#76 Posted: 15:57:12 11/06/2017
There was some sort of Pokémon news leak thing going around but Nintendo somehow kept taking huge chunks out of our body if we looked at it. For me they were all coming out of my legs. It didn't make them all bloody, it just took a circular chunk out and the skin would be completely sealed still. It'd look like a sphere had just been perfectly bashed in. No special visuals, that chunk of skin would simply vanish in an instant. I think Smash Bros was involved with this leak somehow too. We were all trying to figure out the mystery of how Nintendo was doing this to us.

Then me and a bunch of people from my school went to a college and I brought them into a theater room so we could watch the first episode of JoJo. We all left quickly because everyone else was super bored of it, and after we got out I agreed that part 1 was a boring part and I should've shown them the first episode of part 4 or 3. Then I remember us all walking around on some street with a bunch of other people who also had chunks of their body taken from Nintendo. I found a girl who was like me and only had them stolen from her legs, and as we were talking another chunk was stolen from her and it was the end of her toes.

I think this tied in somehow but I don't remember. I was at my grandparents' house and no one else was there, but then this one dude from my school (DV, I'll call him, so I can remember who it is in the future) came and started trying to kill me. He was chasing me around and there were all sorts of passages and small rooms and doors I would hide in. At one point he started throwing a couple Guardians at me to kill me, and I ended up running out of the house after trying to fight one. I saw a bunch of fiery sparks shooting out of the house and I'm like "****, he's burning it down." I ran down the street and asked a couple old ladies who were outside in their front lawn if I could borrow their phone to call the police, since I had left my phone in the house. They gave me their phone and then I saw the fire wasn't shooting out anymore, and the dude was walking down the street with a bunch of my clothes on him molten together by a blowtorch. He wasn't wearing them as clothes, they were just draped on top of him. He also had pants on his head. He walked away past us.
---
#77 Posted: 17:29:15 11/06/2017 | Topic Creator
sonic was my co-worker at my job and he was a professional at ringing the customers up at S U P E R S P E E D
#78 Posted: 17:38:36 11/06/2017
Me and my Dad were driving down a really dark forest road and came to a dead end. At the dead end was a caravan, and a bunch of hillbillies with guns hopped out. They told my Dad to come and talk to them, and then they told us they were gonna take our car and that they would shoot us if we didn't get down on the ground. But then a random cat came and attacked one of their legs and me, my Dad and the cat jumped back in the car and sped off while the hillbillies tried to shoot us but missed. We decided we were gonna adopt the cat, and named him Bubba. He was chilling in the car with us but he kept licking my Dad's wallet, and my Dad said it was because cats liked leather or something like that.

The end.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#79 Posted: 18:15:14 11/06/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox
sonic was my co-worker at my job and he was a professional at ringing the customers up at S U P E R S P E E D

ringing. ha ha
---
Soon.
#80 Posted: 00:23:12 12/06/2017
Here's a cool trick to try within a dream: If you are at a restaurant, order whatever you want and you will get it! One time, I unintentionally ordered something called "Chess Delight" and the waiter gave me a somewhat larger than normal mint and chocolate chess board much like with upside down ice cream cones. I only got to the board before waking up. For some reason, it tasted like a regular mint chocolate bar, but colder. I still long to have something like it in real life!
---
#81 Posted: 17:00:31 12/06/2017
I was in some sort of video game and if my face ever showed up in reflections a timer would count down. I would die if the timer reached zero, so I had to stay away from reflections at all costs. Then I fought and defeated some of lady and was rewarded with an anti-reflection mask, so I was safe. Then I had to make it through a maze in the pitch black to get to and defeat this big beefy dude, which rewarded me with anti-reflection boots, apparently. Both these people had special abilities but I can't remember what they were. I think the big beefy dude might've been Bols from Akame ga Kill as well.

Then I encountered this little wizard dude, who acted and sounded just like a Wizzrobe. He made the noises, became invisible and danced around on the little ripples, everything. He was attacking me with fire. He was using waves of fire, fire balls, many different applications. But then he summoned a little vampire dude who he commanded to chase me and kill me.

At this point for some reason I was Spongebob, and the vampire and I were both apparently constructed out of string or something. The vampire was made of a blue string. So I just had to outrun him long enough for him to completely unravel, I guess I wasn't concerned with myself completely unraveling even though as I ran my body was unraveling into black string. We went up and down a mountain and he got completely unraveled, and then I detached the string from myself that was my trail of unraveling and I was completely fine and also no longer Spongebob. But then I hid behind a building so the vampire would run past me and I'd have escaped him, and detaching the string was apparently to trick him, even though he was already unraveled completely which makes no sense.

So he somehow ran past me despite him already having been completely unraveled and his string was still lying around, but then apparently I was naked so I guess the string that was unraveling from me was actually my clothes, even though while we were running I can remember my leg coming apart. I went up to the dude in the front of the building so I could get a job to make money to buy clothes, and the dude provided free underwear for me and I went to work there. That's all.
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#82 Posted: 17:09:19 15/06/2017
Last night I had a dream that I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, but it was just animals that were zombies, and I had to fight a zombie Harambe.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#83 Posted: 11:33:21 18/06/2017 | Topic Creator
A new Back to the Future movie came out, and Marty turned into a caterpillar at the end.
My neighbor was rubbing heroin all over his walls and several children came in and injested it. I got pissed when he offered me some, and I yelled "DON'T MAKE MY LIFE YOUR PARTY" and left. Five minutes later he came to my house with a bazooka and shot me.
#84 Posted: 12:16:05 18/06/2017
Bowser became my step-dad and told me he was gonna take me out to see a movie. But he drove me down to the lake and rolled up next to this old mini van. Inside the minivan were tons of body bags. He told me he had to get rid of the car and the bodies ASAP and wanted me to watch for cops while he burned it all to ashes with his flame breath. It was actually an incredibly disturbing dream, thinking about it.

Crash Bandicoot bought to many copies of his own game that he couldn't pay his taxes and got arrested for tax evasion. He emailed me in prison and told me that Vicarious Visions said he couldn't star in his next game if he was in jail so he asked me to help him break out. I came to the prison, which was basically a giant white castle, and I saw Crash slowly scaling his way down the wall. I set up a mattress at the bottom of the wall to he could land safely, and once he got out we went to go see a movie. But there was a cop at the movie theater so Crash tried to run away but got shot and he died.

Rip in rip Crash.
---
#85 Posted: 03:02:00 20/06/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
Bowser became my step-dad and told me he was gonna take me out to see a movie. But he drove me down to the lake and rolled up next to this old mini van. Inside the minivan were tons of body bags. He told me he had to get rid of the car and the bodies ASAP and wanted me to watch for cops while he burned it all to ashes with his flame breath. It was actually an incredibly disturbing dream, thinking about it.

Crash Bandicoot bought to many copies of his own game that he couldn't pay his taxes and got arrested for tax evasion. He emailed me in prison and told me that Vicarious Visions said he couldn't star in his next game if he was in jail so he asked me to help him break out. I came to the prison, which was basically a giant white castle, and I saw Crash slowly scaling his way down the wall. I set up a mattress at the bottom of the wall to he could land safely, and once he got out we went to go see a movie. But there was a cop at the movie theater so Crash tried to run away but got shot and he died.

Rip in rip Crash.

This last one made me laugh out loud. Rip in peace Crotch.
---
Bruh
#86 Posted: 04:24:02 20/06/2017
last night i had this dream where it was a new SU epsiode and in the episode steven and peridot went on a camping trip and jasper showed up and they fought and then japser got poofed and then peri just picks up jasper’s gem, yells “BEGONE, THOT” and slam dunks it into the ground
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#87 Posted: 11:24:51 20/06/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
last night i had this dream where it was a new SU epsiode and in the episode steven and peridot went on a camping trip and jasper showed up and they fought and then japser got poofed and then peri just picks up jasper’s gem, yells “BEGONE, THOT” and slam dunks it into the ground

CLOD!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#88 Posted: 03:11:26 23/06/2017
I had a bunch of random mashed up dreams last night, in one of them I was Steve Carell and Satan was mad at me so there was a giant glowing deep red hand coming out of the ground chasing after me, so I hid behind a building in the shadows but I was not up to hiding continuously so after a bit I just screamed so he would find me quickly.

I remember a part of another one I was like in my Drawing class but we were outside at a car repair place and our teacher told us to go get our backpacks so we could read a book for some reason.
---
#89 Posted: 20:03:20 26/06/2017
Okay, so in my dream I was Old Joseph and we were in some fiery castle. The other people there were the other Stardust Crusaders and we were fighting a bunch of enemies who were coming our way. Luckily, they were coming one by one, so we could take them down quickly as they came. At one point a giant mutant scorpion centaur Diego came and I killed it by shooting it with a bunch of bomb arrows. But right before it died some other Stand User showed up. All I remember is he looked like Mike O. from Steel Ball Run except he didn't have the markings on his face and his hair wasn't all ruffled, it was smooth and combed to his left side. He was also dressed in a suit. I shot him with eight bomb arrows and I saw he only went down to half health, because apparently there was a health meter above him. He looked super unconcerned with this and this frightened me for I knew he must have a powerful Stand ability.

Suddenly this man goes "I had a dream that there was another Diego here" and suddenly another Diego scorpion centaur thing appeared. He did another thing like this but I don't remember what it was. Basically we realized he had the ability to manipulate reality by saying he dreamt about it. This being my dream, everyone else was kind of irrelevant and he was only really attacking me. So I turned and used my secret technique of running away, and ran out the door. As I left I wondered why he hasn't attacked me when I wasn't looking. When I got out I ran down the street that is next to my house irl. When I looked back, I saw this man chasing after me, and when I looked at him he got super excited and started saying "I had a dream that-" but then I quickly looked away and he stopped saying it and he screamed in frustration

This was when this song started playing. I yelled back to him "I figured out the secret of your Stand! You can't use it if I'm not looking at you!" I ran across the street with a hand to me face so I could block him from my vision if he came into view. I figured he would come and just attack me physically, which he did come and do. He started punching me, and apparently these punches were weak because they didn't hurt me and I was unconcerned. I shot a bomb arrow at him and we both got damaged. This event then happened a second time. We moved then to the end of the street and both started attack rushes towards each other. (This part with the music still going from earlier was super epic in my dream.) We became minimalistically drawn and his hair became a super saiyan shape. We were both having attack rushes towards each other but somehow this whole time I was also blocking his face from my view with my hand despite using two hands for my attack rush. The wind generated from our attacks somehow altered the clouds and on my side it was sunny, while on his side there were black clouds looming over. He told me that his power becomes increased at night while mine becomes increased during the day, so with us both having our respected times on our different sides we both were at full power. His hair became white (with it still being in super saiyan form) and then force from our flurry of attacks created a huge explosion that could be seen from space.
---
#90 Posted: 21:27:35 26/06/2017
Had this weird dream that me and my grandmother had to go to this 7-11 up in the mountains to get some water for my dad. We got there, and this other elderly woman was there. Turns out the other woman and my grandmother had a rivalry, so they rap battled. I helped out my grandmother in the rap battle, and we were declared the winners. After the battle, Lugia burst out of the drink fridge thing that 7-11 has. I think the rivalry had something to do with who owned Lugia.

TLsmilieR my grandmother rap battled another lady and won the ownership of a legendary pokemon
#91 Posted: 10:20:29 27/06/2017
I dissected an opossum and then put it back together. I called him Frakenpossum and ended up keeping him.

Skylanders wasn't dead, and Series 2 Giants and Swap Force were announced. I remember Bouncer, Crusher, Tree Rex, Hot Head and Wash Buckler specifically. Bouncer had a big wheel and could charge forward like a football player. Crusher had new armour and an upgraded hammer. Tree Rex could summon Lawnmower minions. Hot Head's hands turned into dragon heads and he could blast purple flames from them. Wash Buckler had dual bubble guns.
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me