Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 45 of 45
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2201 Posted: 17:40:59 24/06/2018 | Topic Creator
With that, they went their separate ways. The old Peepers dozed off, but his mind was still very active. He wanted to believe everything would be fine, but he couldn't deny the possibility of things going wrong. He hasn't seen Naga yet and didn't know his size, but he assumed that he could overpower somebody like Rose if necessary. Despite being scared, he knew this was a necessary step. He didn't know Sybil's schedule with the monstrous snake, but he assumed she was entertaining him at this very moment. One would think that she's doing it to prevent the reptile from pursuing them, but Peepers wondered if Sybil was also punishing herself for not detecting the giant predator sooner.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2202 Posted: 02:23:56 25/06/2018
Naga's game came and went, with the results being more of the same. Perhaps he was getting *too* used to the games. At least the poor Sybil would get a break with the upcoming Peepers meeting plans. Maybe the old bird would get to him and get him to let go a little-- and there still the unaccepted reward from Rose. Perhaps some sort of compromise or other reward was possible, although Naga wouldn't be the first to admit that. Naga was very happy with the current arrangements -- and it didn't hurt that Sholeh was quite pleased as well.

Elsewhere-- Sayan planned to take the kids hunting again sometime soon. It was an important skill and he wouldn't be around forever. He was glad that they were able to have their games though and it reminded him of the good old times. He recalled back to the early days with Rose and the orca games, remembering them fondly. Perhaps once this was all over, they could return to those days even if just for one last time.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2203 Posted: 02:28:49 25/06/2018
Snow was hopping around excited for the hunt. "So what are we hunting today daddy?" Snow said.

Soon Rose came home. "I'm back kids!"
---
SC
#2204 Posted: 03:10:00 25/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: redwes
Naga's game came and went, with the results being more of the same. Perhaps he was getting *too* used to the games. At least the poor Sybil would get a break with the upcoming Peepers meeting plans. Maybe the old bird would get to him and get him to let go a little-- and there still the unaccepted reward from Rose. Perhaps some sort of compromise or other reward was possible, although Naga wouldn't be the first to admit that. Naga was very happy with the current arrangements -- and it didn't hurt that Sholeh was quite pleased as well.

With the infernal game finally over, Sybil returned to Warren's home, collapsing from exhaustion. Won't he ever get tired of the same activity? Even though he usually used the same strategy, Sybil never managed to avoid him. Only once it happened. He was just too sneaky, too precise in his attacks. Even without using his teeth, he still manages to capture her. The sqeezing that follows is merciless, but never deadly. Sybil has tried many times to just talk to Naga and try to befriend him like she did with the once hostile Jet, but he wasn't interested in her friendship. Seems like Sholeh's was more than enough.

The kind Warren made her bed in and even brought a little food for her, feeling so sorry for the practically enslaved civet. Everyone's biggest concern was suppose to be the wolves, but Naga always managed to steal the spotlight. No sign of the wolves yet, and Naga's rapid growth made Sybil believe that the snake has made them part of his diet. So much to worry about, and yet, Sybil wanted to have hope for the snake. She wanted him to mellow down his selfishness and make him an official member of the Haven, but it was so hard. As she slept, she really hoped Trico would visit her. She needed someone to talk to...
---
#2205 Posted: 09:40:50 25/06/2018
"Good evening Sybil." Trico said with a smile.
---
SC
#2206 Posted: 10:17:44 25/06/2018 | Topic Creator
"Oh Trico. I'm so glad to see you." Sybil said with a smile... which soon vanished. Her appearance reflected that of the real world, but only because that's the way she felt in mind too.

"I just don't know what to do Trico. This... this stupid snake! Abusing my will to help and reward him! I tried to have things mellowed down. He isn't using his teeth like he promised, but it actually made things worse. I'm afraid that if I keep asking condition, he'll just prolong the game! And I have to oblige every time cause I'm afraid he'll go after the warblers again. It isn't enough all the prey I've gotten! He wants things his way." Sybil said tears eyes, ventilating her despair. She felt so trapped. Naga was literally controlling her, and she felt as if he was slowly killing her with all the squeezing.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2207 Posted: 07:13:46 07/07/2018
Guardian says "well enjoy the peace of the dream realm while you can because once you wake up Crocux is going to give you an ear full"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2208 Posted: 14:29:04 07/07/2018
"Do not let the snake control you. This is your haven not his. Just come out with it. Show a little backbone."
---
SC
#2209 Posted: 17:21:15 07/07/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Come on Shade. Try to be here more often. I really miss RPing with you smilie

"Crocux?" Sybil said with surprise, not having seen Guardian in a very long time. Since she had Trico, she had thought he has moved on, but it seemed like he was still around after all. But she was too stressed and worried to feel happy about his return.

"Well... I wouldn't worry about him. I barely see Crocux anymore. He doesn't even want to play anymore. We can't even hold a normal conversation since he's almost never in the cave... and neither is Jack." Sybil added, imagining the chimp always accompanied him wherever he went to make sure he didn't do anything foolish. Crocux probably still felt bad for what he did to Yodel, so Sybil assumed that was the reason she didn't see him anymore, although she would prefer by the mile extra bringing entertainment to the crocodile than the sadistic snake.

She then heard what Trico said, and like last time, she didn't think he was helping much, but after a while, it helped her come up with a decision.
"You know Trico, you're probably right. Naga is just using me, and I'm letting him. I'm tired of this! I'm tired of everything! He needs me! I provided him with a home, more food and even entertainment, and yet he wants more. He saved the cubs once and I'm grateful, but he's taking too much advantage. As soon as tomorrow, I'll march straight into his territory and tell him that this mad game is over!" Sybil said in a fit of anger, finally snapping. She was too aware of the risks involved by going against the python. It was an animal that could kill her in the blink of an eye, but then again, he was already slowly killing her with this sadistic game. As for the warblers, they had wings. They could go wherever they wanted. As fond as she was of them and as grateful as she was to them for letting her use their home as a sanctuary, she couldn't take care of their problems forever. If Naga threatened them again, they could do something as simple as fly away to a temporary home.

As Sybil pondered about everything, she was fading away, signs that she was about to wake up. She wondered what everyone was doing, and most especially, how would Naga would react with the news...
---
#2210 Posted: 03:03:46 10/07/2018
Crocux has been getting impatient "come on auntie I don't have all day"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2211 Posted: 03:10:06 10/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Crocux's voice was enough for Sybil to wake up completely. Was that really him?
"Crocux? You... you're here?" Sybil said, really surprised. It's been so long since she last saw him. He has disappeared so many times that she had lost hope of seeing him with the frequency she use to. Below the tree roots, Yodel buried himself in the soil almost completely after hearing him. After what has happened, he developed a very severe phobia of him.
---
#2212 Posted: 22:35:53 12/07/2018
Crocux says "yes it's me and we need to talk, I saw what was going on with that python and with full honesty I am furious at the both of you. The python more so than you. You know that this is a team effort and if you felt it was going to far you should have just came and talked to me. But I'm especially angry with the python for abusing your kind giving nature just so it can get it's way. The next time you go see that snake I'm coming with you are we clear?" the whole time Crocux didn't look or sound angry if anything he seemed to be scary calm. If it wasn't for the fact that he said he was furious you would think he was calm.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2213 Posted: 23:04:37 12/07/2018 | Topic Creator
For someone who barely showed up lately, Crocux knew way too much about what was going on. She knew the python game wasn't so secret anymore, but she didn't expected him of all animals to know about it. The python wasn't the only one who has grown. Crocux was humongous as well, yet he still manages to be stealthy, but in all fairness, Sybil barely payed attention to her surroundings anymore.
"Fine... I'll get down." Sybil said, dropping in order to land on him. She had been hoping for a more pleasant conversation or even a little game like old times sake, but instead, Crocux seemed like he was going to scold her and maybe even get into her life. Despite the crocodile not appearing angry, Sybil could feel the tension. It wasn't pretty. And Crocux was notorious for not having the best of tempers.

After a very quick breakfast, the old Peepers was stretching his wings and even taking a little bath. He felt much better than yesterday, but old age still weighted on him. After the groom, he flew off to Sayan's den, reaching it quickly. He fearlessly stepped in front of the dark entrance.
"Good moooorning..." he called singsongy into the opening, feeling in a nice mood despite the scary day ahead of him. He was even prepared in case the cubs pounced on him, though he was hoping they'd be gentle about it.
---
#2214 Posted: 23:45:57 12/07/2018
Crocux says "so then how come you haven't been visiting me? I've ether been in my home or out in the water with Marina." He walks along a little bit, he clearly wasn't trying to be stealthy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2215 Posted: 23:49:32 12/07/2018
OOC: First post here in awhile. Here-- you can at least have Sayan and Hunter. smilie

As the old bird stood in front of the dark, several pairs of eyes could be seen staring back. "Kids-- be gentle.," a voice that sounded a lot like Sayan could be heard saying. The eyes could seen quickly getting closer and Hunter stopped just short of tackling the poor Peepers. "Ha! Thought I was going to pounce didn't you?,' he said with a smirk obviously quite proud of himself. Sayan soon followed walking out from the darkness with the others not far behind. "Morning Peepers.," he simply said with a smile.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:13 12/07/2018 by redwes
#2216 Posted: 23:53:11 12/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"Morning." Peepers replied, glad with the gentle greeting. He doubted Rose mentioned anything about his meeting with Naga, so he decided to say nothing about it and treat this meeting like a casual visit.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux says "so then how come you haven't been visiting me? I've ether been in my home or out in the water with Marina." He walks along a little bit, he clearly wasn't trying to be stealthy.

Sybil remained still, breathing deeply.
"Well... I've been trying to find you by chance. I... well, I've been busy." Sybil said, not wanting to make Crocux remember what he did to Yodel.
"But hey, still with the spying? Don't worry. I talked to Guardian earlier, you know? It's time for me to be firm and tell that python off." Sybil said, sounding confident but still nervous deep inside about the outcome.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:13 12/07/2018 by Felines
#2217 Posted: 02:55:04 13/07/2018
"Peepers!" Snow was about to pounce on him but instead pounced on Hunter. "Scared ya did I?"

"Morning Peepers." Rose said with a smile and a nod.
---
SC
#2218 Posted: 03:05:20 13/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"Ugh, these children will be the death of me." Peepers muttered, though sounding more like a joke than anything else. Still, he couldn't take as much exitement as before.

"Lady Rose. Good morning. It's certainly nice out, isn't it? Quite a pleasant change from the fog and rain we had lately." Peepers said, but a small nod and serious face indicated her what was exactly the reason for that visit. Peepers could sleep well for half of the night, but became really restless after a while. He wanted this day over.
---
#2219 Posted: 03:10:08 13/07/2018
"Why don't we go for a walk?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2220 Posted: 03:16:47 13/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"Certainly. We can discuss a few things about the Haven along the way. Sorry tykes, I'm going to borrow your mother for a while, ok?" Peepers said to the cubs, looking at Sayan next. He knew he wasn't going to object, but he will have to keep a close watch on the cubs to make sure they didn't follow.

At AJ's tree, Sholeh was waking up after oversleeping very much. Unlike Sybil, she looked very healthy and much chubbier than before. Despite not having warbler eggs, she was still happy with her new friend, though she still looked forward to the day she could have the delicacy again. But for Naga, she was patient. She hasn't visited him in three days, and missed yesterday's game due to pure laziness, but this time, even if there wasn't a game, she was still going to visit her python friend. She went immediately to Naga's territory without having any breakfast, hoping the snake would share some of his prey with her.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:38 13/07/2018 by Felines
#2221 Posted: 13:48:23 13/07/2018
Crocux says "like hell you are and I'm coming with you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2222 Posted: 15:06:11 13/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Finally alone with Rose, Peepers waited until they were quite far away, and making sure they weren't being followed by anybody, he went to the point.
"Well Lady Rose. This is the moment of truth. Now or never... while I still have time." Peepers said, whispering those last words. While he still believed that he still had some time to live, warblers at such an advanced age were prone to accidents and sickness. Plus, no other warbler was willing to take the risk, despite being tired of living in fear. Nobody else was willing to make the first step, so it had to be Peepers himself. He had to find out once and for all if there was a chance for this python to live among them like another Haven member and end this constant paranoia.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux says "like hell you are and I'm coming with you."

Sybil could see Crocux hasn't changed at all. He was still as stubborn and temperamental as ever.
"Crocux, the python won't listen to reason if he has an audience! You might be good at stealth, but he's a snake. He has heat sensors, remember? He would see you coming a mile away. Just please... if you want to help me, then do this, stay in Haven territory. If I don't come back in at least an hour, then come looking for me!" Sybil suggested, not wanting Crocux to forcefully butt in like he did in the past. That has caused trouble before, and Sybil didn't want any problems with the selfish Naga.
---
#2223 Posted: 23:22:48 13/07/2018
Crocux says "fine I can do that just thought since being a co leader with you we would do it together. At least I'll drop you off nearby it to save you the walk"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2224 Posted: 00:00:26 14/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil couldn't believe Crocux was still with that co-leader nonsense. The only reason she allowed him to feel that way was to honor Guardian's memory, but in reality, it was Rose the one who was second in command.
"Fine, do whatever you want. Just don't enter his territory, please." Sybil begged, climbing his back and taking that ride. Even though she as initially happy to see him, she should've taken Guardian's warning by heart. Crocux probably found out about her deal with the python from one of the few warblers that knew or spying as usual. She knew he wasn't going to leave this matter alone.

At the same time, Peepers was spending some quality time with Rose, wanting to wait just a little while before visiting the python, wanting to make sure the snake had eaten before the visit. But right there at Naga's territory, he was already having the visit of the day, the first of many.
"Hey Naggie! Are you home?" Sholeh asked politely, wanting to make sure he knew he was there before looking for him. She respected his home and his space, so Sholeh always announced herself before going any further.
---
#2225 Posted: 16:56:34 14/07/2018
"Climb on my back if you want peepers. It's liked of a long journey from here to his territory. " Rose said.
---
SC
#2226 Posted: 02:49:33 15/07/2018
Crocux says "alright but as soon as I get the feeling that something is wrong I'm coming in to make sure you're alright okay Auntie?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2227 Posted: 02:56:42 15/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yes, alright." Sybil answered bluntly. In that very moment, Sybil and Crocux reached the swamp border, the beginning of Naga's territory. What a coincidence it was that not one, but three animals, intended to visit one that was usually all alone.
"Alright Crocux, this is where we draw the line. Now remember, no following! If you do, I'll give you the punishment of your life!" Sybil warned, being incredibly serious. It was funny seeing such a small animal threatening a dangerous and humongous saltwater crocodile, but the civet's warning was no joke.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Climb on my back if you want peepers. It's liked of a long journey from here to his territory. " Rose said.

"I know." Peepers said, way ahead of her. He intended to have a civilized, polite conversation with the python, but he wasn't going to leave Rose's side for anything. He wasn't certain if she would be strong enough to protect him if something went wrong, but based on what he has heard, it appeared that Naga had some degree of respect for the tiger, and hoped that would be enough for the snake to avoid reverting to it's primal instincts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:43 15/07/2018 by Felines
#2228 Posted: 04:12:00 15/07/2018
Soon Rose reached the swamp. "Mr. Naga! Mr. Naga are you there?
---
SC
#2229 Posted: 04:20:51 15/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Peepers grasped Rose's fur, feeling as nervous as any other warbler in his position despite being one of the most composed. He was about to meet what was quite possibly the strongest land animal in the Haven, and the one that brought his comrades to near extinction.

Sholeh was just a few yards away from them, hiding as soon as she heard Rose's voice. What was the tiger doing there? It was usually her and Sybil Naga's only visitors. Was Rose now visiting the python due to being grateful to him for saving her cubs? Whatever the case, Sholeh didn't like this interrupted meeting. Naga hasn't responded her, so she imagined he was out hunting. Rose's head was hiding the warbler perched on her shoulders, so the mongoose couldn't think of why she would be there.
---
#2230 Posted: 07:54:42 15/07/2018
"Mr. Naga please answer me it's time for our meeting!"
---
SC
#2231 Posted: 19:33:59 19/07/2018
Crocux says "okay be careful Auntie"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2232 Posted: 19:38:42 19/07/2018 | Topic Creator
"I will Crocux. Don't worry." Sybil assured, patting his chest before entering the dark terrain. Even though she was rather nervous, she already had a plan in case things went awry. Unfortunately, her plan didn't involve Rose or Peepers being there...
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 45
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me