Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2051 Posted: 14:48:58 08/04/2018
"He is a little different I can't tell."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2052 Posted: 15:14:20 08/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"But different how?" Sybil asked, hoping he could answer, but she faded away, waking up. She could see the peaceful insides tree, but knowing that answer was more important. She tried to fall asleep again, but even with the comfy moss, she couldn't. She already slept all she needed. Although Trico has spoken to her while awake, it was more difficult performing it.

Having nothing to do, she went to get breakfast, trying to distract herself from the long day ahead.
"Trico, if you can answer somehow, please let me know." she said, as she ate berries at the side of her creek while waiting for a fish to make an appearance. The wolves, the cubs' training, Naga, the warbler's lasting paranoia, the orcas, so many things she needed to solve. Not to mention Mambo was as depressed as ever. She really could use some of his childish enthusiasm right about now. She even wanted to visit Hunted island and get reacquainted with the cockatoo flock and Whirlpool, who was her kind landlord for a month. So many things, and she felt like she had so little time...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2053 Posted: 22:34:18 08/04/2018
"I can't tell why but he just has that vibe about him." Trico said.
---
SC
#2054 Posted: 23:01:54 08/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil could only understand him in a warbled voice, but enough to make up his words.
"Vibe? What vibe? Come on Trico... don't scare me..." Sybil expressed with concern, wondering just what he was so worried about. Did their inner spirits interacted with each other somehow? Sybil had enough concerns with the wolf threat and the incoming game to have something else in her list of stress...
---
#2055 Posted: 23:28:18 08/04/2018
"It was long before I came to you." Trico then faded away.
---
SC
#2056 Posted: 23:37:06 08/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Long before... Wait... did you meet him in life?" Sybil asked, his voice sounding more faded with each conversation. Sybil even accidentally let a fish get away trying to focus on whatever answer Trico was about to give her.

At the kea's tree, Cole was waking up, doing his morning excercise in order to be ready to train the cubs. Their parents would have to help, so he had a thorough explaination ready for them to make his point clear on how they could get the training they needed. Cole already had experience with fighting, but it has always been other keas, so training a couple of cat cubs was going to be a very different and challenging experience, one that he wasn't going to back down from.
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2057 Posted: 00:13:14 09/04/2018
Ooc: um what just happened?
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2058 Posted: 01:32:35 09/04/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey guys. I already gave an update to ShadeTheDragon so you don't need to smilie

While the Haven was slowly coming back to life, there was a particular member whose age was taking it's tow. The ever loyal Peepers, who watched as Cole left the kea tree, was cuddling up in his nest, still feeling the chill of the early morning. Most of his chores and tasks were left to Lumos, who was unofficially his second in command. It was more difficult for the old warbler to fly, and got tired and sleepy very easily. Despite his setbacks, his biggest concern was still Sybil, whom he has taken care of ever since she arrived at the Haven. She looked so stressed and worried, he was determined to spend more time with her and help her as best as his remaining strength could allow him.
---
#2059 Posted: 02:05:19 09/04/2018
Soon Snow woke up before the others. She decided to playflully wake up her parents. She pounced on Sayan. "Morning daddy!"
---
SC
#2060 Posted: 18:46:21 09/04/2018 | Topic Creator
A few minutes later, Cole arrived near the den, ready for the training. He would start shortly after breakfast. He wouldn't waste any time.

As Sybil managed to catch a few sardines, she realized for a while the Trico wasn't going to answer her. His presence in her awaken state was fragile and always left after a while. Shortly after her breakfast, Sybil headed to the beach, aware that the cubs will start their training today and she didn't want to interrupt. Also cause the beach was the only place that calmed her down, and at the same time while there, she would talk with the orcas and make up for lost time. It would also give her time to think of a conversation with Naga. While she doubted the Python would accept a simple game of tag for an activity, she was still going to try. Must more importantly, she would ask about Ender and his relationship with him...
---
#2061 Posted: 01:25:19 10/04/2018
"Hey mr. Cole! You're here early!" Snow said.
---
SC
#2062 Posted: 01:50:05 10/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Certainly. You children need your training if you want to give those beasts a beating. Now then, I'll wait for you to get a good breakfast, for you'll need all the nutrients you can get." Cole said sternly, sounding like a military sargent. Part of the reason why he wanted the cubs to train so much was not only so they could defend themselves, it was also to make sure their safety eased Mambo's lasting guilt.

At the beach, Sybil lied down, listening to the waves. It was such a peaceful sound, certainly the perfect melody to empty her mind and ease up her stress. Most of the orcas, including Cairo, were hunting beyond the Impossible Current, wanting to vary their diet from the usual seal and fish that lived there. Dagger, as usual following Jet as his self made apprentice, casually turned his head to look at the Haven and saw the little speck that made up Sybil.
"Hey Mr. Jet? I... I think there's someone there..." he said, Sybil being too far to have distinguishable features, but close enough to know somebody was at the shore.
---
#2063 Posted: 01:58:45 10/04/2018
Jet turned. "I think you're right. Let's got visit them."

Snow noded. "Daddy can we go fishing?"
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2064 Posted: 02:06:41 10/04/2018
"Of course... of course-- anything for you my sweet Snow. And you too Hunter.," Sayan said with a smile as he got up from the playful bounce. At least they would make a morning of it before the hard work started.

Meanwhile-- Naga was beginning to wake up...

( OOC: More with Naga in a later edit or post. smilie )
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:14:24 10/04/2018 by redwes
#2065 Posted: 02:13:36 10/04/2018
Rose smiled. "Hehe remember when I was that young Cole?"
---
SC
#2066 Posted: 02:43:56 10/04/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can do it in a new post if you want redwes smilie

While the snake was waking up, them mongoose was still deep in sleep, still tossing and turning for the unfamiliarity of the place. While Sholeh will probably wake up with a few aches, she had no doubt that this will be the u,it ate proof on just how much she trusted a python. There is no more vulnerable position than being asleep in a big predator's territory.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet turned. "I think you're right. Let's got visit them."

Dagger loyally followed, and once the pair was closer, they realized who the owner of the silhouette was.
"That's Sybil! Finally! Haven't seen her in such a long time. What do you say? Should we scare her?" Dagger asked, wanting to give the civet a large fright, a little revenge for her neglecting her marine friends. She has always boasted on how she owed so much to the orcas and how she had to repay them, only for her to stop visiting for weeks in a row.
---
#2067 Posted: 21:43:19 10/04/2018
"Just a little scare." Jet smiled.
---
SC
#2068 Posted: 22:22:21 10/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Dagger wanted to be the one to do the scare, but since he was so lousy hunting seals ever since he began his practice and almost beached himself permanently once, he decided to leave it to Jet.
"Ugh... I think you should do it. I would only make things worse. I can watch and learn." he said, disappointed in himself for not being the one to do it. But the prank had to be flawless.

Sybil, after watching the ocean for a while, she didn't managed to spot any orcas, so she simply lied down to listen to the waves with her eyes closed. It has been minutes since she's been in this position, so naturally, she wasn't expecting anything to distrupt this sacred moment of peace...
---
#2069 Posted: 00:39:52 11/04/2018
"Watch a pro." Jet said as he disappeared into the warter he suddenly surfaced and made a big wave catching Sybil. "Morning miss Sybil!"
---
SC
#2070 Posted: 00:49:57 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
If Sybil had been a little more alert, she would've managed to dodge him. Concentrated on the peace of the wave's sounds, she was too distracted to react on time.
"Jet? Heh, just like old times... I should've known someone was nearby." Sybil said, really glad to see him. She was a little disappointed to have her moment of relaxation interrupted, but part of the reason she was there was to get reacquainted with the orcas, so she didn't let this get to her. She let Jet drag her away from the shore peacefully, although hoping he wasn't in the mood for some of the old rough play.
---
#2071 Posted: 01:47:16 11/04/2018
Jet let her go and let her climb on his back knowing she wasn't in the mood for play. "And that's how you catch a resident."
---
SC
#2072 Posted: 02:01:44 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil climbed, glad that Jet was smart enough to read her mood. She then saw Dagger, admiring Jet's latest feat.
"That's amazing. The way you beach yourself and then move to return to the water..." he said in awe, with Sybil equally awed after learning who this orca was.
"Dagger? Is that you? Woah! You're enormous now!" Sybil said as she admired his new size, knowing now that she missed a major part of his growth.
"Well, you would've noticed sooner if you visited more." Dagger muttered in a low voice, but loud enough for her to hear and understand. That was enough for Sybil to shrink in submission. Dagger really gave meaning to his name with words like that. Even though she has been too busy, she knew he was right and that she should've taken some time to visit her beloved marine friends.
---
#2073 Posted: 02:59:43 11/04/2018
"Well sense I have you care for a ride?"
---
SC
#2074 Posted: 03:04:32 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Sure. Of course." Sybil said, riding an orca being another way for her to relax. Dagger preferred to be alone with Jet, so he turned to leave.
"Um... Dagger? We can talk later just the two of us if you want." Sybil said, trying to ease up some of her guilt. The teenage orca gave a quick nod and left to find his mother, clearly upset with Sybil for not having visit them in weeks.
---
#2075 Posted: 03:38:24 11/04/2018
"Heh such a spring lad. Always asking questions and me teaching him the ropes.
---
SC
#2076 Posted: 03:47:00 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yeah. He always dreamed of leadership." Sybil said, knowing that was an ambition Dagger had for a long time, even before Jet was ever introduced. It appeared that the wish wasn't fully changed. But after the comment, Sybil fell silent, wondering if she should talk to Jet about her predicament. She already talked to Trico, but unfortunately, he wasn't much help. She was still too nervous about what awaited her. She felt so lousy for feeling that way about Naga, but when it came to the Python, Sybil couldn't avoid feeling uneasy.
---
#2077 Posted: 10:09:54 11/04/2018
Jet could sense Sybil was uneasy. "Is something bothering you Sybil?"
---
SC
#2078 Posted: 12:52:34 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Oh... eh, it's nothing. I just feel bad for not finding the time to be with you all." she said, believing it wasn't worth it inserting Jet with her worries.

At Naga's territory, Sholeh was waking up. Despite the uncomfortableness of the place, she was feeling too lazy to get up. One thing was certain though, there she was alive and well, meaning that she was doing good trusting Naga.
---
#2079 Posted: 18:26:00 11/04/2018
"Well you should come visit time to time. Chat with us."
---
SC
#2080 Posted: 18:39:54 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"I know. I'm sorry I haven't found the time for you. Juggling between the python concern, and now a pack of wolves, I'm telling you, just too much is going on. I feel bad for getting all of you so used to the game only for us to rudely stop it because of everything that's going on. Seriously, Shadow was enough, but it seems like we can never achieve peace no matter how much we try." Sybil said, ventilating on everything causing her stress.
---
#2081 Posted: 19:13:00 11/04/2018
"Easy miss Sybil easy. Why not have miss Rose help you? She is the next in line."
---
SC
#2082 Posted: 23:07:15 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"I know... but... she has her cubs now. I don't want her to neglect time with her children just so she can help me. I'm alone. I have more free time. As long as I'm around, I shall take care of everything." Sybil said sadly, reminiscing on the time she created the Haven mostly to find a mate of her own, but alas, she was getting old and nobody ever answered the call. She has lost all hope of finding someone like her and feared she was the last of her kind.
---
#2083 Posted: 23:53:26 11/04/2018
"Well she has Sayan too." Jet said.
---
SC
#2084 Posted: 23:58:22 11/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yes, that too, so as you can see, the less interruptions they have as a family, then better." Sybil said, explaining why she was taking so much burden. There were hard times for the Haven residents with the wolf threat looming and Naga growing and still worrying the jumpy warblers. Not only that, Sybil has just remembered that dingo bodyguards were going to arrive today, which could represent even more trouble. They were enemies in the past, and there was always the risk of a few residents still seeing them that way.
---
#2085 Posted: 00:06:24 12/04/2018
"Yes but when your time does come Rose would have to take leadership."
---
SC
#2086 Posted: 00:11:52 12/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Yes... but in the meantime, while the cubs are still young and playful, I want them to spend time with their parents." Sybil said with a small smile, the cats being so far the only proof that you could become happy in the Haven and start a family (apart from the small snakes). Sybil was furious on how the wolves have just ruined that chance of a happy, carefree family,, and how because of them, the tykes had to spend part of their cubhood training themselves for battle.
---
#2087 Posted: 00:35:05 12/04/2018
"Well why not go visit them? I'm sure they will welcome you."
---
SC
#2088 Posted: 00:44:27 12/04/2018 | Topic Creator
"Well, they do have their training, but I guess I can visit for a while." Sybil said as she waited for Jet to leave her on shore.
"Thank you for this chat Jet. I promise that I'll try to visit more often and resume the game, even if it's just me for a while." she then said, talking with the orca leader having made her feel better despite not talking about her current concern. She was already destined to entertain the humongous snake forever, so why not the orcas, who deserved it more and with whom she had more experience with? It was going to be hard entertaining such large predators, but since she had much more free time than her successor, she might as well do everything she can no matter how exhausting it is.
---
#2089 Posted: 00:53:09 12/04/2018
Meanwhile...
Quote: Felines
While the snake was waking up, them mongoose was still deep in sleep, still tossing and turning for the unfamiliarity of the place. While Sholeh will probably wake up with a few aches, she had no doubt that this will be the u,it ate proof on just how much she trusted a python. There is no more vulnerable position than being asleep in a big predator's territory.

As Naga awoke began uncurling himself from up above in the tree, he soon spotted the familiar scent of of Sholeh still lost in slumber in the log below. He had remembered what the mongoose had said about wanting to help with the hunt-- and decided to wait and watch over Sholeh as daytime slowly caught up to his sleepy guest. And if Sholeh wasn't as comfortable as she could've been, he would do all that he could to remedy the situation on any future 'sleepovers.' After all, there was no-one he cared for more and no-one he wanted more in his life. He remained up above and peacefully waited as the mongoose slept...
---
#2090 Posted: 01:09:43 12/04/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, I guess you missed post #2078. No matter. I'll still post with that smilie

Sholeh has taken some time to shake off her sleep, but then remembered the promise she made to Naga and left the log. She didn't see him immediately, so she didn't know if he has woken up.
"Ah, another beautiful day. It looks like it rained last night." she said to herself as she felt the humid dirt, and when she turned around, there was Naga, startling her a little.
"Oh, I see you woke up early. Or I overslept? Anyway, good morning." she said politely, managing to see Naga with what little sunlight entered his domain. Even though he has curled most of his body, she could still see how gigantic he really was. His coils were actually wider than her own body, and she couldn't begin to imagine just how long he measured. It was no mystery why Naga was the most feared animal in the Haven, even though the wolf threat was suppose to be the one everyone should worry about the most at the moment.
---
#2091 Posted: 23:07:20 12/04/2018
"Morning my dear--- I am pleased to see you are awake. And don't worry, I haven't waited long. Just long enough to see this beautiful day and the beautiful sight of a slumbering mongoose waking up. I trust you slept well? I.. I wasn't entirely sure of what suited you and I hope I was at least half right.," Naga said slowly uncurling himself and lowering himself onto the ground. He had always found himself somewhat at ease when he was around the mongoose and same applied now. He would let Sholeh slowly ease into the morning if need be, not wanting to push or force her into something she wasn't quite ready for. And if she needed more beauty rest of something, so be it.
---
#2092 Posted: 23:36:25 12/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sholeh felt flattered at the comment, very glad that she stayed.
"Don't worry. I slept well. It's a little different from my home, but I slept through the whole night." Sholeh said kindly, not wanting to lie completely to Naga, but not wanting to sound ungrateful either by saying the place had been quite uncomfortable.

After a stretch that cracked a few bones into place, Sholeh got ready to have breakfast with Naga and help him with the hunt.
"Well, what do you want to eat today? Lizards? Rodents? Rabbits? Or... pigeons?" Sholeh asked, the last word in some sort of a whisper. She was still embarrassed of that last pigeon that gave her quite the beating, but was still willing to help Naga with his mealtime. It didn't matter if she had to take a while to feed that humongous body, she wanted to help Naga avoid losing all that valuable energy, and it all had to be done soon since she wanted him to be ready to hunt Sybil.
---
#2093 Posted: 01:33:36 13/04/2018
"Good good... I'm glad. if there is anything you need, please just let me know.," Naga said slowly revealing more of more of his massive size in front of the little mongoose. He was obviously referring to any future stays, though he certainly wouldn't complain about his dear Sholeh staying on a full time basis. As he slowly uncurled himself, he was at least 10 feet long if not longer by now.

As Sholeh popped the question, he took a brief moment to make up his mind. "You know... I do believe we may have had enough pigeons for the time being and the variety is there. I'll let you surprise me-- Lizards, Rodents, Rabbits.. you pick. No reason to exclude them from the misery when they're all so pluck for picking.," he then said seemingly leaving it up to Sholeh and gracefully excusing her from going after the pigeons again.
---
#2094 Posted: 02:06:41 13/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sholeh was relieved she would save a trip to the wetland. Even though she was eager to see what she could catch, a lizard may be too small for him, and the rabbits were fast, not to mention she hasn't seen any ever since getting there and only knew through hearing the gossiping warblers talking about the event. Before talking, she contemplated how Naga was uncoiling himself, where she was finally able to see him in his full, monstrous splendor. No doubt he was just showing off to impress her, which worked marvelously. She smiled before replying.
"Alright, I'll see what I can catch for you. I may have to kill a few things to prevent them from harming or escaping me, but I promise I'll leave a few things alive for you to hunt yourself." Sholeh assured, knowing that Naga loved to torment and eat some prey alive just for the enjoyment. Since Sholeh was sadistic herself, she wasn't against such cruel actions.

The mongoose was busy hunting all morning, wanting to give Naga a feast. While Sybil was still nervous about the ordeal she was about to endure, she never showed it. As soon as Jet left her peacefully on shore, she went to spend some time with the cubs and also help Cole with their training. She helped the strict kea turn thei training more into fun so that they could enjoy being cubs while they could. Thankfully, this vital time managed to distract the civet quite a lot from the python game to come. She loved Sayan and Rose's children. Their antics reminded them of the cockatoo cousins, but then again, they spent two weeks playing with them, so it was no wonder. These were moments to treasure.

It was a little before noon. Sholeh looked quite tired, but she had managed to prepare a pile of lizards and rodents for Naga, which she was dragging with a large leaf. Even though she managed to finally spot a rabbit, it was impossible to get. It lost some of it's fur and was quite malnutritioned for the change of habitat, yet it managed to elude her. Nevertheless, she caught many creatures, some that were still alive but unconscious.
"Here you are my precious friend. Bon appetite. Sorry it took so long. Those stupid rabbits are fast! Anyway, here you are. These are the ones dead. As for these, they're merely unconscious." she said as she separated the dead and alive, and trapped the latter into the log she just slept in, instructing Naga to block the entrance with his own body just in case they woke up.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2095 Posted: 22:47:59 14/04/2018
It had been nearly a day since Sybil's meeting with Jaeger. The latter, being true to his word, had arranged and sent a total of twenty-two troops out to the Haven territory, with Officer Dolton following the lead. His involvement was deeply reluctant, but the leader seemed insistent on him taking part in this excursion. "To get a new perspective," was his reasoning. The notion made him scoff, as if anything could change his mind about what had happened in the past. And yet, he wasn't defiant enough to turn against given orders. He would do as commanded, regardless of any personal grudges he held.

Soon enough, the platoon had reached the established meeting point, just on the edge of the Haven territory, steering clear of where they knew Naga resided.
#2096 Posted: 23:01:16 14/04/2018 | Topic Creator
OOC: That was fast smilie

With Sholeh busy at Naga's territory, the restore of the Haven was becoming active. The warblers already found out about the dingoes patrolling the sanctuary thanks to Sybil's plea, but they didn't like their presence. It was better than the wolves' though, so they didn't complained much. Even though the dingoes were enemies in the past, they haven't done any harm to the Haven in years, which was enough to convince the stubborn little bride not to make a big deal out of it. They needed all the help they could get with the new threat, and perhaps even get protection from the python. Almost nobody has forgiven the snake and still viewed him as an enemy.

At the cat resident, Sybil was going to stay for a few minutes more only. She wanted a heavy lunch if she wanted to prepare herself for the harsh activity in a few hours.
"Training between yourselves and Cole is nice and all, but I just don't think it's enough. Rose, Sayan, it's time we tried something different. They've been training for the future, but what about the present? Listen, I want you two to pretend you're wolves about to kidnap them. Now Snow, Hunter, you'll have to learn to avoid them and climb trees very fast. Trees will be your best friends here. Wolves can't climb." Sybil instructed, having thought of that for a while. Despite the fact that the cubs were assigned bodyguards, she wanted them to be prepared just in case that didn't work.
---
#2097 Posted: 04:26:22 15/04/2018
Snow noded.

"Come on Sayan lets go hide." Rose said.
---
SC
#2098 Posted: 04:34:03 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for the parents to hide, and then instructed the cubs on what they should do.
"Now then children, this is really important. You must strengthen your senses. Those jerkish wolves could return, but let them know you won't be easy target this time." Sybil said as she climbed a tree to supervise them, with Cole accompanying her and admiring her idea. Sybil hated the extremes they had to reach with the cubs in order for them to be safe. They should be playing, frolicking, and just messing around in a place that was suppose to be a sanctuary, but nowadays, the Haven truly felt like just another place in the world where survival was hard, all because of a bunch of stupid that seemed keen on the idea of messing the peace Sybil worked so hard to achieve.
---
#2099 Posted: 21:12:11 15/04/2018
Soon there was a face howl made by Rose.

"Get ready Hunter they are coming."
---
SC
#2100 Posted: 22:22:24 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sybil watched from the trees, still upset about what the cubs had to do to keep themselves safe, she was determined to make their training as fun as possible, even though they had to know it won't be so fun if the real threat ever happens for real. She looked at the distance, wondering when the dingo guards will arrive, and if they were patrolling already. For a moment, she forgot about the python game, but reminded herself when she looked towards the direction of his territory. Even though she doubted he would accept a simple game of tag, their conversation about Ender was going to be much more important. In the meantime, all she cared for was bonding with the cubs and help their parents. Their children weren't going to stay this small and cute for long, and Sybil wanted to spend as much time with them as she could, since she felt she failed to do so with Rose when she was that age.
---
First | Previous | Page 42 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me