Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#201 Posted: 20:02:37 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Perhaps... the wolverine's mind is too damaged to have a stable subconscience like the rest... or maybe, maybe Ravage is living somewhere so remote Shadow hasn't find him yet. You know, sort of like you couldn't find the python even in your ghost form." Sybil pondered, finding it strange how Shadow hasn't targeted Ravage, but she believed it was for one of the reasons she suggested.
"I think that Shadow being too focused on me and Rose is also a possibility. Sayan and the others still haven't encountered him, except for the python of course, because Shadow's biggest vendetta is against us." Sybil said, referring to herself and Rose. The python himself confessed that there were times that Shadow possessed him, and considering how powerful his spirit was growing, Sybil was afraid he might try that with Naga again or someone else closer to them just to do them harm.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#202 Posted: 20:07:18 10/04/2017
Guardian nods "that is true. ether way I don't wanna take any chances."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#203 Posted: 20:19:50 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Right then. Then first, I need to find James, and later find that python. Perhaps he will be much more reasonable than Shadow ever was." Sybil explained, believing she was capable of befriending Naga. Unlike Shadow, he had no reason to hate her, and was very polite in all of their encounters. After all, Sybil managed to befriend Jet, an orca who was a very deadly enemy in the past, so perhaps she was going to be able to do the same again with the snake. It was almost time for her to wake up, since that was just a simple nap. She only hoped the rain had stopped by the time she opened her eyes...
---
#204 Posted: 22:45:42 10/04/2017
Guardian says "sounds like a plan."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#205 Posted: 23:21:48 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
And in a matter of a blink, Sybil opened her eyes to see her companion still sleeping. The cave felt spacious and cold without Crocux. But now it wasn't the time to worry about him. Sybil looked outside to see that it was still raining pretty heavily, but at least the unforgiving wind has stopped. She couldn't think of postponing her activities because of bad weather, so taking a deep breath, she walked out of the cave into the rain, with the sticky, almost sinking mud making her way much more difficult.
"James! JAMES!" she called as she headed to the kea's tree to see if any of the warblers has seen him, but just in case he was nearby, she continued calling all the way there...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#206 Posted: 00:14:23 11/04/2017
"What a wonderful idea you've given me." Shadow said appearing behind them. "You are really stupid." With that he disappeared in shadow and an evil laugh. He then appeared in Ravages mind. "Hello my friend. Be not afraid I am a friend."
---
SC
#207 Posted: 00:21:43 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil had already woken up when Shadow muttered his sinister plan, and continued searching for James, calling his name many times without stopping. It was going to be a waste of time if Sbil began to search each and every corner of the Haven to see where Ravage lived, so her best chance was James. She was suspecting that he was going to be hard to find due to practicall being an outcast for his friendship with the wolverine, but still, somebody must've seen him.

Sholeh was at AJ's tree, having been able to sleep for just ten minutes. Se has been afraid that if she went to a deep sleep, Shadow would return to haunt her, but it's been a while since he has visited her. She didn't wonder why though, since the less he pestered her, the better. She couldn't stand that Komodo dragon anymore, and didn't care if she never saw him again. All that mattered to her now was creating a solid friendship with the python, since he was going to be a great ally just in case the Haven residents went against her for some false reason like they have done with poor Terrence almost a year ago.
---
#208 Posted: 00:27:21 11/04/2017
Ravage reponds to the voice out loud "J-James i-is f-friend. Sh-Sh-Shadow is m-m-monster." Ravage had made a small tunnel like cave in the mountain and called that home. James stayed with him and would bring Ravage food, normally small lizards. James was out looking for Ravage's next meal when he heard Sybil and flew over to her asking "you called for me Sybil?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#209 Posted: 00:35:50 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was so happy to see James she almost jumped ecstatically, but resisted.
"Oh James! It's so great to see you! Listen, I need a favor. You are good friends with Ravage, aren't you? I need you to tell me where he lives so I can bring him to the caracal Crystal. Shadow is becoming more and more dangerous by the day, and it wouldn't surprise me if he started haunting others besides me and Rose." Sybil explained, unaware that it was the last conversation that already gave Shadow the idea.
"Can you please take me to him?" Sybil asked, finding it ironic how she was one of the many that disapproved the young warbler's friendship with the wolverine, but was now glad it existed in the first place.
---
#210 Posted: 00:38:53 11/04/2017
"That is nonsense friend. The ones who are monsters are the one called Rose and Sybil. They made you this way. You were only trying to survive but all you got from them was almost them killing you." Shadow said. "They are not to be trusted no matter how they treated you or may treat you."
---
SC
#211 Posted: 01:12:39 11/04/2017
James nodded "sure thing fallow me." and started lead he to Ravage

Ravage says "no! i-i k-killed t-to kill. i-i was a-a m-m-monster. b-but n-not a-anymore. n-now g-go away"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#212 Posted: 01:47:00 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil followed, trying to keep up around all the mud. It was so soft, it almost felt like quicksand. It was great exercise for the muscles, but it was a bad timing. It was still raining quite hard, so she was glad that the trees mellowed down most of the downpour.
---
#213 Posted: 03:47:32 11/04/2017
"You were only surviving. You are no monster." Shadow said. "You are friend to me."
---
SC
#214 Posted: 03:56:49 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
As Sybil followed the flying James, she was starting to feel an eerie presence the closer they got to Ravage's home. She was getting into unfamiliar terrain after all. It was a feeling that was too similar to the one she felt when she entered Naga's territory, so she thought nothing beyond it. She felt so embarrassed that she never bothered to see or hear from Ravage again, feeling irresponsible for not making sure all the Haven residents were having the life they deserved. But of course, there were many animals already, and it was impossible for her to keep herself updated on each and every single one of them's activities all the time.
---
#215 Posted: 04:37:50 11/04/2017
Ravage says "n-no! Sh-shadow lie! g-go away!"

James says "were almost there. he's only up were it starts to snow on the mountain."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#216 Posted: 04:45:58 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Right. I should've known." Sybil exclaimed embarrassed, wondering why she didn't suspected that. Wolverines lived on cold climates, so it should've been obvious that he would choose a home close to the cold mountain.
"Tell me where it is so I can get there as soon as possible." Sybil asked of James, knowing that they were near the mountain and the trees stopped nearby, so she was going to get awfully wet on the way there, and considering the cold...
---
#217 Posted: 04:55:33 11/04/2017
James says "sorry but the cave is kinda small. even if I told you were it was you would have a hard time finding it unless you suddenly sprouted wings. when you get to the mountain i'll have to show you the rest of the way."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#218 Posted: 05:02:33 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil got a little upset when hearing that. She wasn't looking forward to be any wetter than she already was, but knew she had no choice. No gain in complaining, so she simply followed James' instructions without a second thought. At least it wasn't as rainy there as it was deeper in the forest, but the cold was becoming unbearable, especially considering it gets worse when you're wet.
"Alright James, lead the way." Sybil said, eager to get Ravage and have Crystal bless him as soon as possible. And perhaps also have a chance to bond with him on the way to the caracal's place.
---
#219 Posted: 05:05:45 11/04/2017
James lead the way.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 05:16:46 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Are we there yet?" Sybil asked like a child, feeling like icicles were forming in her bones. She wasn't an animal from a cold climate, so it was easy for her to get cold, now more than ever considering the circumstances.
---
#221 Posted: 05:49:39 11/04/2017
James says "no but were almost there."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#222 Posted: 10:36:26 11/04/2017
"It's the truth my friend. They are going to kill you. They are on their way here." Shadow said.
---
SC
#223 Posted: 13:25:01 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
James says "no but were almost there."

Sybil groaned quietly, wishing that the wolverine would've lived closer. She was cold, exhausted and hungry. She barely had any breakfast due to wanting to rush Crocux's excercise to spend time with the cubs. She felt weak, but she couldn't possibly deny her responsibilities to the Haven. She knew she was going to have a lot more work from now on with Crocux absent and Rose having family responsabilities now.
---
#224 Posted: 18:29:45 11/04/2017
Ravage yells "NO! SH-SHADOW LIE!! GO AWAY!!"

being close enough to hear it James says "something's wrong! lets hurry!" luckily for Sybil a short sprint would mean she's arrived. James flew into the cave and went to the back and tried to comfort Ravage.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#225 Posted: 18:40:58 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil also heard the yell and didn't need James to lead her now. She followed the voice almost at the same time as the warbler, and could see the wolverine struggling.
"Mr. Ravage! Pull yourself together! Come on!" she said as she shook him, not wanting to think the worse, but unfortunately, she was starting to have her suspicions. After all, she has acted similarly before.
---
#226 Posted: 19:10:09 11/04/2017
Ravage felt scared and confused. he hugged Sybil and James and couldn't stop trembling. Ravage says "sh-shadow says y-your gonna k-kill me. p-please tell me I-it's a lie."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#227 Posted: 19:24:53 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil trembled when she heard about Shadow, confirming that the fear she had earlier about Shadow targeting Ravage was true. But did his haunting began days ago... or today? She didn't have the time to ponder what has happened, so I stead, she comforted Shadow.
"Of course it's a lie Ravage! Shadow just wants to torture you so that he can use you! That's all he does!" Sybil said as she tried to make the wolverine follow her.
"Come on Ravage. There is someone that can help you get Shadow off your mind!" Sybil said as she tried to lead Ravage to Crystal's home. It was going to be hard work considering his condition and the fact that he only had three paws, so she was prepared to carry him if necessary...
---
#228 Posted: 20:06:32 11/04/2017
"Don't listen to her. She is going to bring you to a cat so that they can lock you up." Shadow said.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 20:40:10 11/04/2017
Ravage felt scared now. he says "h-how d-do I kn-know y-you a-aren't g-going t-to l-lo-lock me up?" James was worried and says "Sybil only wants to help. I promise she wont do anything bad to you. I'll be with you all the way. okay?" if there was anyone Ravage trusted it was James and nodded. Ravage got up and went with Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#230 Posted: 20:41:24 11/04/2017
Aeriji: Meanwhile at the Outback, I am curled up between Odette and the male dingo with her. An adorable yawn comes from me as I subconsciously nuzzle Odette with my head, as I sleep. When the two wake, they can get me up too, but for now, I will rest.

Syris: Syris starts to feel uneasy, but does not know why. Quietly as to not wake his older brother, he steps outside for some fresh air. Had Shadow returned? Or was there something else?

Sunflame: Exhausted from helping Whirlpool, tend to Yodel, he lays on his bed and rests. Sleep would have to wait until, they were sure that Yodel, didn't need anything. The work of a healer, is tiring but very rewarding.
#231 Posted: 21:03:02 11/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool gave permission to Sunflame to sleep, since Yodel was just taking advantage of both of their kindness. He was eating just for the pleasure of it, he asked constantly to have his pillow soften and was even asking up for massages. Getting attacked by Crocux hasn't been so bad after all. He felt invincible for having been able to survive being completely eaten by a crocodile and having managed to get alive from the ordeal. He didn't even care about being unable to fly anymore, as long as he could keep that lazy, comfortable style forever.

Ravage felt scared now. he says "h-how d-do I kn-know y-you a-aren't g-going t-to l-lo-lock me up?" James was worried and says "Sybil only wants to help. I promise she wont do anything bad to you. I'll be with you all the way. okay?" if there was anyone Ravage trusted it was James and nodded. Ravage got up and went with Sybil.

"Lock you up? Did Shadow said that to you?" Sybil asked, knowing that Komodo dragon too well.
"Try to ignore him the rest of the way Ravage. My friend will help you keep Shadow away from your mind so that he won't antagonize you anymore." Sybil assured, giving a nod to James as thanks for his help. She knew that if it wasn't for him, Ravage would've been unable to trust anybody.
---
#232 Posted: 22:58:48 11/04/2017
"You are a fool for trusting them. They will lock you up eventually." Shadow said. His presence then faded away.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:17 12/04/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#233 Posted: 02:22:15 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil knew that the eerie presence was Shadow, and not that place as she initially believed. She offered her tail for Ravage to grab so that she could lead him faster to Crystal. As soon as Ravage was blessed, there was no time for bonding. Sybil had to visit the python to see how he was bearing with Shadow's presence. She wondered how Naga was doing at the moment, and if she would be welcomed at his home again. She would have to use the trees to navigate this time, since the swampy terrain could become a quicksand mine with so much rain. She only hoped Naga wouldn't take it as offensive having her use his trees for travel...
---
#234 Posted: 21:05:05 12/04/2017
Ravage shook his head and fallowed Sybil at a slow and steady peace.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#235 Posted: 21:25:05 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Keeping her mind off the cold and the dirt on her paws, Sybil lead Ravage and James to Crystsl's temporary home. At the rate things were going, the caracal was too needed to move away, and possibly needed to stay for a very long time.
"Crystal! Lady Crystal! I bring you a new resident in need of protection." she called, hoping the caracal didn't feel like she was being too used. Sybil thought of spending time with her after her talk with Naga so that the caracal wouldn't feel like she was there only for her abilities.
---
#236 Posted: 02:53:19 13/04/2017
"I know. I can feel Shadow." Crystal said. "Bring him to the rock circle. I will need to banish Shadow from him."
---
SC
#237 Posted: 04:15:21 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil did as told, and gently pushed Ravage onto the circle. As she quietly sat on the sidelines, she whispered.
"Your plan failed Shadow. You will have nothing, so give it up already!" Sybil said quietly, actually taunting him. Shadow presumed several days ago that he had other allies besides the python, but nothing has happened since then, so she believed that was all a bluff to make them nervous. She didn't believe in the existence of other allies, and it was clear that the python wanted nothing to do with Shadow, so he could be ruled out as an ally. But speaking about the python, Sybil hasn't forgotten that she still had to visit him, so as soon as Crystal was finished with the ritual, she was going to escort Ravage and visit Naga, even though she wasn't still looking forward to it.
---
#238 Posted: 10:11:09 13/04/2017
Crystal stood in front of Ravage. "This will protect you from Shadow." She started to chant some wears language and with that Ravage started to glow purple and Shadow was pushed out and he was protected.
---
SC
#239 Posted: 13:17:40 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil has already gone through the ritual before, so she knew when it was over.
"Thank you so much Crystal. We owe you many." she said greatefully, starting to escort Ravage.
"Come on Ravage. Let's take you home." Sybil said kindly, leading the way. She knew now where he lived, and wasn't a hard road to memorize...
---
#240 Posted: 17:40:59 13/04/2017
Ravage looked at Crystal with a sad smile from his disfigured head and said "th-thank you." and turned to leave with Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#241 Posted: 19:08:39 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil leads Ravage to his home, glad to know where he lived so that she could visit him from time to time. After almost being there, she looked at James.
"And thanks to you James, for leading the way and convince Ravage to do this." Sybil said to the warbler, very grateful to him as well, and not anymore against the idea of having a friendship with the wolverine.

At AJ's tree, with the rain mellowed down, Sholeh started to walk around the tree to stretch her legs and hunt some lizards. But those weren't for herself. Gathering the lizards to the tree plus some minty leaves, she shredded them into a container similar to the ones Sybil used, and started to mix them with a stick.
"Well, at least I got to learn something from that stupid Sybil." she said to herself, really loving the container idea, even though she knew it wasn't all Sybil's idea. When the mixture was done, it had the thickness similar to a gravy, and it smelled quite nice for a carnivore like her.
"Well now, not bad. This should put a smile on Naga's face." she said content, believing this gravy was the perfect gift for him. It was going to help prey go down better and give more taste to it at the same time.
---
#242 Posted: 19:58:32 13/04/2017
Crystal gave a simple nod and went back into her cave.
---
SC
#243 Posted: 21:39:46 13/04/2017 | Topic Creator
After a few minutes, Sybil gently lead Ravage to his own home. She has been thinking on what to say to him along the way so that she could bond with him a little, but she had no idea on what she could say. What were his common interests and such.
"Well Ravage. Here we are. Home. Shadow won't bother you any longer." Sybil assured, though she didn't know if it was a good idea to warn him about his spiritual guardian. She felt that, given how nervous he was already, she was going to let Ravage figure it out for himself. She tasked James to keep an eye on his friend while she left to do her own errands. It was time to visit the python. She only hoped he was in a good mood...
---
#244 Posted: 22:19:37 13/04/2017
At that time a cheetah with longer fro t canines appeared in Ravages mind. "Be not afraid. I am your guardian. I am Leo the swift.
---
SC
#245 Posted: 01:11:50 14/04/2017
Ravage nodded and was not afraid. he says "th-thank you Sybil." and goes in his home.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#246 Posted: 03:11:56 14/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey. Don't forget to reply to SC.

After leaving, Sybil took a quick drink from the water dripping from the leaves of the foliage, and immediately headed to Naga's territory jumping from tree to tree to avoid the wet, almost sinking soil. When she reached the snake's home, Sybil had to carefully watch her step, since much moss grew from those trees and she almost slipped to the ground many times. When she finally got her grip, she placed herself at a tree near where usually met the python when on the ground, though it was nearly impossible to tell how Naga would react on having her climb his trees.
"Mr. Naga! Mr Naga! Please, can you answer me? It's Sybil!" she yelled loudly, feeling as if her voice travelled everywhere. The echo was very noticeable that high up the trees, that it almost felt like you were in a cave. At least if the python was nearby, he was going to be able to hear her with that echo...
---
#247 Posted: 15:43:06 14/04/2017
ooc: I did why do you think I said Ravage wasn't afraid lol.

Ravage sat down in the back of his home taking it easy.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#248 Posted: 16:12:04 14/04/2017
"Shadow will no longer bother you. He is afraid of us. Shadow is afraid of the other guardians." Leo said. "you are safe."
---
SC
#249 Posted: 21:25:30 14/04/2017
Ravage nodded understanding and says "th-th-thank y-you."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#250 Posted: 05:04:13 15/04/2017 | Topic Creator
ooc: I did why do you think I said Ravage wasn't afraid lol.

OOC: Sorry. Didn't noticed that part smilie

Sybil continued calling Naga, believing that he was taking his time either to surprise her or because he was currently hunting. She was very tempted to leave and resolve that issue for another day, but she knew that with Shadow on the loose and becoming more powerful, he was probably going to try and invade the snake's mind now that Sybil was leaving him without easy hosts...
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me