Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#151 Posted: 20:21:24 07/04/2017
Soon Rose and the others had arrived before Sybil left. "Oh hey Sybil! It's a surprise to see you."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#152 Posted: 20:36:20 07/04/2017
TJ says "ok so who's going to tell Sybil Marina and Jack that Crocux left?" Shi says "I'll tell Marina and Sozen will come with me. a storm's coming and I hate flying alone with rough weather coming in. you can go tell Jack about Crocux. odds are Sybil will be there looking for him so you can tell them both. ok?" Terrence nodded "ok that works especially since that cave isn't to far from here." and with that Terrence Jr and Angel left for the cave.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#153 Posted: 20:57:44 07/04/2017
Sozen left with Shi.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#154 Posted: 22:09:47 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican was losing patience. If somebody that wasn't Marina showed up, he was going to give his complaints. It didn't have to be Sybil anymore. He had to get this injustice out of his system or he would probably make matters himself...

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soon Rose and the others had arrived before Sybil left. "Oh hey Sybil! It's a surprise to see you."

"Oh hey Rose. I was waiting for you all. I wanted to spend some time with the cubs, but since you took a while to arrive, I was going to see Crocux. It can wait though." Sybil said, deciding that, since the family was now there, Crocux's talk could wait. Even better, since the longer she took, the more time he would have to calm down, and unaware of his rash decision, Sybil decide to block any worries she might have that day to try to spend some good times, which were so rare lately.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#155 Posted: 23:28:06 07/04/2017
once Jack was told about Crocux's leaving Jack yells "HE DID WHAT!!!?" it was so loud Sybil could've heard it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#156 Posted: 23:36:10 07/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil heard a yell, but she was too far from Jack to know it was him, or what were the words the voice screamed. One more, she would have to leave Rose and her family to check what was going on.
"Did you hear that? I'll go investigate. Rose, you and Sayan stay with the cubs while I return." Sybil instructed, though she didn't really cared if the tiger followed her or not. Rose had the stubborn tendency to disobey her orders, but she has learned to live with it. Sybil didn't know who screamed, but she knew the sound's general direction came from Crocux's cave or nearby.

Lumos went ahead, also having heard the sound, even if it wasn't as clear as with Sybil, and even though he was scared of Crocux's cave, that scream was so peculiar, he had to know what was going on. Since flying was faster than running, he arrived first and saw Jack.
"Mr. Jack? Did you hear something?" he asked, not noticing his companion or even suspecting the all lung scream came from the chimp himself...
---
#157 Posted: 00:26:12 08/04/2017
Terrence says "jez Jack see what you did? did you have to yell so loud? you even scared Angel." the poor thing was cowering behind a rock. Jack is in a fit of anger "I can't believe he would do something like this! honestly it's like he's trying to get himself killed! that stupid scales for brains!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#158 Posted: 00:39:26 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Lumos felt ignored and offended.
"Hey! I'm still here!" he yelled, but before he could speak more, a panting Sybil arrived, having ran all the way to get to the source of the scream.
"Can somebody... tell me... what... is... going on?" she asked, breathing loudly, and saw Lumos.
"Lumos? How did you... never mind. Jack, Terrence. I heard a scream. Is someone hurt?" she asked, wanting to solve whatever problem there was as soon as possible.
---
#159 Posted: 00:59:15 08/04/2017
Jack says "no but Crocux will be if I ever see him again! the scaly moron left the Haven on his own!"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#160 Posted: 01:08:50 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Crocux... LEFT!?!?" Sybil yelled, almost as loud as Jack earlier. Lumos noticed how delicate this situation was, so he backed up.
"Why that... is this his way of solving every trouble he has? He failed one miserable test and this is his answer!? Running away like a coward! Jack, to the beach! We'll seek an orca and retrieve Crocux. Lumos, I need you too. Meet us at the beach, and once we find an orca, search Crocux from the sky and lead us to him." Sybil said as she started to head for the beach herself, with Lumos following after a while of processing the information.
---
#161 Posted: 03:01:10 08/04/2017
Terrence got in her way and says "wait hold up you can't go after him. he has a reason for this and a good one at that. besides even if you wanted to it's to dangerous for you to go out there with a storm coming. he's already long gone but he said that he will come back. let me at least tell you what happened."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#162 Posted: 03:26:56 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil has been so caught up in her anger that she had almost forgotten about the storm. Even if they received an orca's help, it would still be dangerous navigating through a storm. She only hoped Crocux headed away from the storm.
"Alright Terrence. Alright, we'll stay. Crocux is big now and must look after himself." she said with a strained voice, clearly holding up the need to scream. She sat down and got ready to listen to Terrence, though she knew what he was probably going to tell her...
---
#163 Posted: 03:29:24 08/04/2017
Terrence filled her in on the discussion he and Sozen had with Crocux before he left.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#164 Posted: 03:45:59 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil remained quiet for a while, so much that you could hear the distance thundering, leaves rustling, and even insect wings buzzing around.
"So then... if he believes this is for the best... then nobody can stop him. I just wished he would've said goodbye to me though." Sybil lamented, being beyond offended that even after all she did to help him, Crocux didn't have the decency to at least say a brief goodbye to her.
"I just hope the terrors of the outside world doesn't make things worse. At least he'll be safe from Shadow." Sybil said, believing Shadow's spirit was too bound to the Haven to leave, not to mention Crocux wouldn't be of any use to him if he was going to be so far from the Haven residents.

Lumos was nearby when he noticed the change in plans. He was listening, though hidden behind the foliage so that everybody would assume that he left. He thought it was terrible the fact that Crocux left. The crocodile was the only one big and strong enough to offer a fair fight to the python should he ever get back on his promise. Who would save them if the snake challenged them?
---
#165 Posted: 04:27:55 08/04/2017
Jack says "that's if they don't kill him first. he is pridful tempermental but most of all stupidly reckless. he fought a great white while he had a few harpoons in his belly. he knew he was in no condision to fight but he did it anyways and that's an example of one time we had to bail him out. odds are he could be doing something recklessly stupid right now that he cant handle and needs to be bailed out."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#166 Posted: 04:41:02 08/04/2017
Soon lightning flashed and cracked indicating the storm has arrived.

Rose looked up and looked at the kids. "Go inside you two. Stay out of the storm." Rose said.

Snow nodeed. "Come on Hunter."
---
SC
#167 Posted: 05:01:27 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
The pelican waiting for Sybil looked at the sky, and knew it was foolish to stay there where it could get dangerously windy. He returned to his own nest, protected by rocks like the rest, angry that his complain would have to wait...

At Hunted island, there was no rain, but the fogs were thicker than ever. The cockatoos had to spend most of their time at their homes to avoid getting lost, and likewise, the orcas had to leave, left with the curiosity of how Yodel was doing. They knew he was a jerk, but then again, they did wished for him to recover and hoped this experice had teach him a lesson.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Jack says "that's if they don't kill him first. he is pridful tempermental but most of all stupidly reckless. he fought a great white while he had a few harpoons in his belly. he knew he was in no condision to fight but he did it anyways and that's an example of one time we had to bail him out. odds are he could be doing something recklessly stupid right now that he cant handle and needs to be bailed out."

Sybil covered her ears, not standing what she was hearing.
"Please stop. I can't listen to this." Sybil said, wanting to hope for the best and believe that Crocux will return safely. She was very angry at him and still couldn't forgive wht he almost did to her earlier,mbut she didn't wish him any harm. There was nothing to be done yet, since he was probably very far by now, and all she could do was do her part at the Haven. But for now, it was time to seek shelter from the storm.
"We must go now. Whatever is coming, it's worst than this morning." Sybil warned as she quickly begin to return to her tree. The rain could be heard from the distance, which meant there were only seconds left before the storm arrived. There has been very bad weather lately. Sybil was starting to believe that Shadow's presence was making the climate unstable, as if him tormenting their dreams wasn't nightmarish enough...
---
#168 Posted: 05:30:49 08/04/2017
Jack says "then come on in aunty. you too TJ." by then Marina was informed and mad but reluctantly got over it saving her frustration for when Crocux got back.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#169 Posted: 05:49:28 08/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil accepted the invitation only cause the cave was nearer than her tree. She felt awful returning there. It really felt so empty with Crocux gone. She didn't have time to mope though, for about two seconds after she had entered, a strong gust of wind howled around, with unstoppable rain accompanying it. It felt like a typhoon out there. The way the wind howled when it entered the cave sounded like a beast moaning, and Sybil had to cover her ears to try to sleep the storm out. She really hated how the very little daylight they had lately, it has to be wasted because of the storm. There was nothing to be done. Even she knew it was hopeless to try to go against the forces of nature, so it was knowledgable that she had no choice but to lock herself in that suddenly more spacious cave as the storm passes. Using the earbuds Jack made for her to cover Crocux's snores, Sybil closed her eyes to try to get some sleep, knowing that she had to prepare for anyone's visit this time, even Shadow. She was feeling so angry and depressed that she was ready to confront the Komodo dragon if he dared to invade her dreams again...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#170 Posted: 23:22:21 08/04/2017
Hunter quickly followed-- joining Snow inside the cave. "They're getting worse.," Sayan said looking up at the downpour.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#171 Posted: 23:53:15 08/04/2017
"I know. Shadow has to be stopped. I just hope they found that flower in time." Rose said.
---
SC
#172 Posted: 01:40:16 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey redwes, I think you forgot about Naga and Sholeh.

Sybil fell asleep, praying to have a peaceful slumber so that she could have enough energy to be of service to the Haven and keep her depression aside.

Somewhere in North America, the special group of birds were checking every volcano that could be found, being extra cautious to not be seen by humans, since they weren't native species and didn't want to be mistaken as escaped zoo animals or something else. It has been a heavy ordeal, and it was quite the miracle there has been no fatalities so far. The warblers were experienced travelers, but the keas weren't, so they had to learn from them. There were already two pelican returning to the Haven with a batch of flowers, hoping it was one of them. But just in case they weren't, the birds were going to continue looking. It was an exhausting work, but they had to do it, not for the Haven resident's sake alone, but for theirs as well...
---
#173 Posted: 17:01:47 09/04/2017
Lightning flashed again and soon the rain started very heavy. In Sybil's dream Trico appeared. "Hey Sybil why so down?"
---
SC
#174 Posted: 17:10:17 09/04/2017
in Sybil's dream Gardian was there clearly upset.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#175 Posted: 17:13:47 09/04/2017
"Humm....the Crocux has left hasn't he?" Trico said.
---
SC
#176 Posted: 17:36:49 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil still took a little while to respond, but when she finally did, she did with a dry voice.
"Yes he has... like always, running away is his answer." Sybil said angrily, very upset at Crocux's action.
"I shouldn't have held that stupid excercise." Sybil then said, now blaming herself for Crocux's decision to leave. If she didn't went too far on the insults, he wouldn't have left.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#177 Posted: 17:47:48 09/04/2017
Ooc: Sorry guys, real life is really taking a toll on me emotionally. Anyway here are my characters:
Bjorn and Anvor: Asian Bullelephant brothers who are protectors of Haven.
Jhen: The young only child of Jet, the orca leader. ?
Royal: The Harpy Eagle foster father of Jaerl and savior of the warblers.
Jaerl: The Eurasian Peregrine Falcon, adopted son of Royal and lover of Cheryl, Cole's sister.
Aeriji or AJ: The shy little playful margay.
Sunflame: The injured male serval that is living with Whirpool.
Syris: Cayman Island Blue Iguana and Saris's little brother. Has a past with Shadow.
#178 Posted: 18:22:21 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Welcome back Wystel. We know how real life can be. I hope you can be online more often and distract yourself from all the troubles smilie

While it was a severe, windy downpour at the Haven, Hunted island was as foggy as ever, with some light rain going on. Yodel, who was sick and tired of being cramped underground, wanted to go outside and stretch his legs, but Whirlpool forbade it, much to his annoyance. It was too foggy outside and one could easily get lost, not to mention that you could catch a cold with that rain. Yodel was extremely upset that he couldn't even stretch his legs at the moment, since that's all he got left now that he was flightless.
---
#179 Posted: 20:44:37 09/04/2017
Guardian says "no he just thinks that he needs to find the solution on his own. I would give him an ear full if he wasn't out of range"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#180 Posted: 21:09:45 09/04/2017
Trico comes up to Sybil and gently nuzzles her. "Hey he will return. He is a big croc."
---
SC
#181 Posted: 21:26:00 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"I know. He's very capable of defending himself, but still, when he comes back, I'm gonna pull his teeth off one by one!" Sybil said angrily, not really meaning it, brill determined to find him a punishment when he comes back.

OOC: ShadeTheDragon, you can still write about Crocux from time to time even if he's far, like I do with the birds searching for the flower smilie
---
#182 Posted: 21:39:19 09/04/2017
ooc: I know and I have a few ideas for his return.

Guardian says "Trico I'm glade you're trying to be positive about it but I fear for his life. Crocux is stupidly reckless more then anything. if any of our family wasn't there for him most of the time he would be dead right now. I'm worried that his recklessness would get him hurt or worse."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#183 Posted: 22:52:38 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well... let's just hope my patience excercises worked, even if just a little." Sybil hoped, really expecting Crocux not to ack recklessly unless mercilessly provoked, which she doubted. Not many animals dared to face a saltwater crocodile, not even sharks. She knew crocodiles were superior in terms of strength, so that was something she was trying not to worry about.
"But just in case... do you have any idea where he might be? I still need to give him the scold of his life, and I doubt I will be able to wait for his return..." Sybil asked Guardian, still worried about Crocux despite trying to think otherwise. One thing that calmed her was that if Guardian wasn't able to reach Crocux, that meant he was bound to the Haven and not him, a fact that she hoped applied to Shadow as well.
---
#184 Posted: 23:25:23 09/04/2017
Guardian says "sadly I don't I'm bound to the Haven and he had no specific place he planned on going so I can't tell even though I really want to."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#185 Posted: 23:35:13 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply sighed, knowing there was nothing else she could do. It's not like she was going on a wild goose chase all around the world just to search for one crocodile. But it infuriated her when there was something that she had to wait out.
"Well, let's just hope for the best. If Shadow is bound to the Haven as well, then at least he'll be safe from his influence... until he returns of course." Sybil commented, grasping the ground, demonstrating that she really was furious. Even if she would be facing a temperamental and stubborn saltwater crocodile, she was going to make sure Crocux would get a scold even worse that Guardian ever gave him.
---
#186 Posted: 23:48:51 09/04/2017
Guardian nodded in agreement.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#187 Posted: 23:58:40 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Wanting to drift from the depressing subject, Sybil changed it.
"Anyway, did you guys see? Rose and Sayan had their own cubs!" Sybil said exitedly, being reminded that she didn't have the time to bond with them. She knew that there was going to be time for that, but they grew up fast, so Sybil wanted to spend the most time with them as cubs.
---
#188 Posted: 00:07:01 10/04/2017
Guardian smiled "well congrats to them! I wish I took the time to get to know them better while I was still alive."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#189 Posted: 00:21:07 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil could only nod, for she didn't know how to respond to that.
"Well... I'm so glad those two could find happiness together and decided to start a family, even if they are from different species. I just wished they weren't born in such a bad time. I have no doubt Shadow will try to get to them just to hurt Rose." Sybil lamented, though certain thwy has Crystal's blessing by now. Shadow could still try to haunt their dreams, not to mention that the python could still prove to be the biggest threat to them in the real world if it decided it had enough of a pigeon-only diet.
---
#190 Posted: 01:00:38 10/04/2017
"They're protected by their guardians. Flame the hippogriff protects Snow and Star the wolf with red wings protects Hunter."
---
SC
#191 Posted: 01:09:26 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"Flame and Snow!?" Sybil said, finding that too funnily ironic. At least it won't be hard to remember. She didn't know how Trico would know that, but she was glad to know. That would at least calmed down her nerves.
"Well then, at least Shadow won't have easy victims there. As soon as this storm is gone, I will make sure to know these cubs better." Sybil said, motivated to the idea. However, she couldn't keep her biggest worry at bay any longer.
"But... there is still Naga. Trico, you and the other guardians protect our dreams, but we are on our own in the real world. Naga has kept his promise thankfully... but he doesn't have a guardian's protection, and he seems very proud. I doubt he will even want one. I already know that Shadow brought him here and that he is also communicating with him. What if he managed to convince him to turn on us?" Sybil asked, that worrying her to no end. She wasn't one to judge by species, but Naga already brought death to so many of her avian friends, and even though the snake has been polite to her and Rose, she was scared to think that the python could become power hungry and resume his attacks on the Haven.
---
#192 Posted: 01:30:19 10/04/2017
"Simply ask him if he was visited by Shadow. And ask if he is tormented by him." Trico said.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 02:18:21 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil drooped her ears, knowing that was the answer to be given. The python was very polite, but she was still too intimidated by him and hated to navigate through that complicated territory of his.
"I know that's what I should do. Maybe I should try to befriend him as well. Te poor warblers are still too scared to death of him to move from their temporary nests, and I don't blame them. After all, they know Shadow was one to break every promise and waste all the chances I gave him, so they're afraid the python may be the same." Sybil expressed, being fully aware that was the main reason why the warblers refused to move away. Sybil was confident she could have a chance with the python, since she managed to do the same with Jet.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#194 Posted: 04:04:27 10/04/2017
Right before the storm...
Quote: Felines
"Well Mr. Naga. This has truly been a pleasure. It was unexpected, but I'm so glad I got lost in the wetland that day. I'll come visit you tomorrow... if it doesn't rain too much and of course, if you'll have me. I promise you you'll never be lonely again." Sholeh said with a kindness that was so rare in her. Not even Warren ever had that pleasure. She has really grown fond of that terrifying python, proving further more that the Haven was a place where the most unexpected of friendships blossomed.

"Thank-you. It... it was a pleasure. Take care out there-- Sholeh.," Naga simply said showing a hint of kindness and directly acknowledging the mongoose by name. He could tell a storm was beginning to brew...

Currently...
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"I know. Shadow has to be stopped. I just hope they found that flower in time." Rose said.

"I hope so too.," Sayan said watching the storm develop. "I just hope they find it... before something else happens.," he then said thinking back to Naga and other events that had almost or were still occurring.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#195 Posted: 04:57:04 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh by the time has returned to her spot at AJ's home, almost having been caught by the storm. It was so unnatural and unusual that Sholeh was beginning to think the island was cursed, and of course, she had her suspicions. Like Sybil, she decided it was better off to sleep through the storm, since there wasn't much to do in there anyways. The Haven has received severe rain like that before, even before Sybil's arrival years ago, but it had never been that windy. Was there a typhoon so in the south? The Haven was located in the Pacific somewhere near Indonesia, though not south enough to have a cold climate like Antarctica. If it was indeed a typhoon, it was super rare.

And speaking of Warren earlier, where was he? Nobody has heard of him in a long while. He sometimes roamed around the Haven, but far away from the warblers since they always scolded him for his clumsiness. It turns out that earlier, he saw Rose and his family heading to Crystal's home, and he saw the cubs. He was too confused as to what was going on, but nevertheless, he had been eager to meet these new, little faces. But on his way to meet the cubs, the storm got him before he could reach Sayan's den, and was now seeking shelter below a tree nearby. It has been a lousy day for him.
---
#196 Posted: 15:43:11 10/04/2017
Guardian says "while that's all well and good I think you're forgetting someone who can be even more dangerous then the Python."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#197 Posted: 15:59:20 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil couldn't understand what Guardian meant. Shadow was certainly dangerous, but in the real world, she believed it was the python.
"What are you saying Guardian? Shadow is the only one I can think of that is more dangerous." Sybil expressed, doubting there was anyone else. Crocux was the only other one that could be considered extremely dangerous, but he wasn't there.
---
#198 Posted: 16:55:28 10/04/2017
Guardian says "i'm talking about that wolverine that's responsible for me being dead. if shadow gets to him then if the Python does turn on us we have no way to fight it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#199 Posted: 17:50:09 10/04/2017 | Topic Creator
"The wolverine!?!" Sybil, exclaimed, having completely forgotten about him. She didn't even know where he lived.
"Goodness! I forgot about him! So many things happening, I guess I forgot a few residents." Sybil expressed, excusing her behavior, but now that it was brought up, it was really some troubling news.
"But that wolverine, his memory got completely wiped out when Crocux bit him. Do you think that Shadow can manage to make him savage again if he finds him? Or are you worried about... something else?" Sybil asked, wondering why the python was brought up when Ravage was mentioned. Was Guardian suggesting to try to persuade the wolverine to defend them if Naga resumed his attacks? If that was it, then there was only one warbler Sybil knew that could help them if the time came; James.
---
#200 Posted: 19:44:32 10/04/2017
Guardian says "both. that wolverine is still dangerous but if the Python resumed his attacks he could stop him. but not being protected i'm surprised Shadow hasn't taken the opportunity yet but we shouldn't give him the chance."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 4 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me