Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45
The Haven Legacy: Ultimatum [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#401 Posted: 02:15:22 02/05/2017
Rose looked at Marina with a disappointed look on her face.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#402 Posted: 02:26:51 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Galvin could only see Rose from her side, more the back of her head than her face, but he could nonetheless see the look she was giving to Marina... and was furious. He believed she was being a hypocrite and giving Marina that look in order to fool Sybil into believing she was also doing a great job being strict, when that wasn't what he witnessed earlier when she was alone. But like last time, the pelican controlled himself and continued watching from the sidelines, eager to see the big scolding that rude dolphin was going to receive...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#403 Posted: 18:24:29 02/05/2017
Marina says "I didn't lie sure I'll admit I did exaggerate a little bit but lie about how rude and insulting and racist he was never. but while I did threatin him I wouldn't do it for real and for plenty of good reasons, one being Crocy would refuse to attack him on my request and would be insulted by the thought that I would be serious about it. I only threatened him to scare some manners into him nothing more." The pup stared at Rose blankly not really responding to the name.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#404 Posted: 18:44:06 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
This information really startled Sybil. Not only did Marina admitted threatening the young pelican, she almost involved Crocux too. That kind of behavior simply won't do.
"Well insult or not, you had no right threatening him. What's worse, you wanted Crocux to carry on the threat. You can't give him temptations like that, not especially after what happened to Yodel! I thought he was the one with the impatience, but it seems you are too! You all can't snap every time someone says something insulting! That's not how the Haven works!" Sybil said, very upset. She used a calm, yet stern voice, much to Galvin's disappointment. He wanted Sybil to be much harsher than that, with yelling and everything.

"Listen, this is the first time, so I'll let it slip. But just for future references, please don't let things like this get to you so easily. Galvin told me what happened, and he didn't mean anything in bad faith. He just stated his opinion." Sybil explained, getting that much from Galvin's ranting earlier. She was unaware that he was notorious for stating the first things that came to his mind, but she was starting to catch on.
---
#405 Posted: 21:49:36 02/05/2017
Marina says "ok Sybil. now on a more pleasant topic do you have any ideas for a name for the little guy? I wanna give him a name he likes but since i'm not good with names and he doesn't seem to like Rose's suggestion."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#406 Posted: 22:05:36 02/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well... A name..." Sybil said, as she started to ponder, but she was suddenly interrupted by the approaching Galvin.
"My my! You were quick to change the subject! And you Mistress, that is all!? That's all you had to say? No punishment? No regulations? No limit? I think spending time with this tiger has gotten you soft!" Galvin said disappointedly, but Sybil held his beak.
"Galvin, please! Enough! This happened only one time, alright? A warning should be enough. Besides, you should try to be a little bit nicer next time. You may not say things with bad intentions, but that's the impression you give, so to avoid any more unpleasant demeanors, I suggest you try to improve your attitude." Sybil lectured, understanding why Marina got angry at him. Still, threatening him was going too far, even if he kinda asked for it.

Galvin simply shook his head, furious with how Marina got away with such a weak scold.
"This is how all your subjects are going to treat us? You're letting them have too much freedom! Are you going to let them treat us, the original owners of this island, like that!? Did I told you I was the only one with enough heart to find this seal and report it? I'm telling you, you're going to lose control Mistress!" Galvin warned angrily, flying away before Sybil could reply. She simply shook her head, sad to see such a young animal with such a negative attitude.
---
#407 Posted: 00:44:33 03/05/2017
Marina sighed "something tells me at the rate he's going he's going to end up like Yodel. I for one don't want to wish that kind of fate on anyone no matter how far they go. if anything with the way Yodel suffered and the permanent damage only making his bad attitude worse after he was getting better death would've been much kinder."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#408 Posted: 01:28:41 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh no, not Galvin. For what little I could pick from him, he's moody, but not a bad kid. I doubt he will be able to stand as low as Yodel did." Sybil expressed, Gavin not giving the same, nasty vibes that Yodel did. The pelican acted more like an angry teenager rather than a scheming bird. But now that Yodel was brought up, there was something Sybil still couldn't forgive.

"Speaking of Yodel, maybe it's no brainer, but I'll let you know he may never fly again. Remember, he actually brought a yellowtail to Crocux when he got attacked. Now knowing him, it was probably out of interest, but the fact that he went through the hard work to try and make peace... maybe there was a chance of redemption there, but it's most certainly all gone now." Sybil said, as she looked at the horizon, remembering how Crocux was still out there, and before Marina could defend him, she spoke again.

"And now Crocux left. And do you know why? Cause he failed his patience exercise miserably. He almost ended up attacking me. Instead of facing the situation like it should've been, his solution was to run away..." Sybil pointed out, not certain if Marina and Rose were aware of those circumstances. Even if they were, Sybil felt slightly better getting that huge weight off her chest.
---
#409 Posted: 01:40:01 03/05/2017
"I said he was sounding a lot like Yodel. He went as far as insulting me in front of my kids." Rose said. "I gave him a stiff warning not to do that." She said.
---
SC
#410 Posted: 01:45:08 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"You too Rose? What did he said to you!?" Sybil asked, now not knowing whom to be angry with. It was certain Marina wasn't the only one the pelican infuriated. Galvin really needed an attitude improvement or he was going to earn a lot of enemies.
---
#411 Posted: 02:37:03 03/05/2017
"He said what he said to you. He said I was soft but I give second chances like you made this haven to be." Rose said.
---
SC
#412 Posted: 02:47:41 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, at least you left him with only a warning and not a threat." Sybil expressed a little relieved, a warning being far more acceptable than a threat.
"Alright, listen, let's give that pelican a time to cool off. Based on his age, I'd say that he left the nest probably a few weeks ago, more or less, so he must still have contact with his parents. I'll visit his folks tomorrow and have a talk." Sybil assured, after seeing that the sun was setting and they're were only a few minutes left of daylight. So she was going to spend those last minutes there with Marina, Rose and the pup.

"OK Marina, now remember what we talked about; patience. Look at me. I tolerated Yodel for almost eight years. I know it's hard to tolerate insults, but always remember whom the real owners of this island are. We must show them respect, and discipline the ones that insult us, not threaten them." Sybil lectured, hoping Marina got the message loud and clear.
"Alright then. So let's see what name this pup will like." Sybil finally said, thinking of names and seeing if the little seal responded positively to any of them, though she was a bit worried that Marina may have been a little offended about what she said about Crocux earlier...
---
#413 Posted: 03:45:28 03/05/2017
"Hey Sybil perhaps tomorrow you would like to spend time with my kids tomorrow?" Rose said.
---
SC
#414 Posted: 03:49:12 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Of course. That's an activity I won't miss again. I had to postpone it today so many times! I'm sorry about that. Every time I make plans, something else has to come up." Sybil expressed frustrated, thinking the cubs were probably disappointed at her for not playing with them like she promised.
---
#415 Posted: 03:53:50 03/05/2017
Marina did feel offended, she knew he failed but she knew one thing for sure, he wasn't running. but she didn't want to upset Sybil and remaind quiet trying to think of a name and failing as she was bad at names.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#416 Posted: 04:02:53 03/05/2017
"How about Leo?" Rose said.
---
SC
#417 Posted: 04:03:51 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
With her plans for tomorrow cleared, Sybil proceeded to continue with the name picking. She did noticed some tension within Marina, probably for what she said earlier, so Sybil decided to leave Crocux and the pelican out of the subject and concentrate on the seal pup alone, who was the most important focus now.
"Hmm... let's see, names... how about Galileo? Naveen? Ambor? Ignacio? Ernie? Klein? Icer? Gunther? Leone?..." Sybil said, picking up names randomly. She had no idea what name to give to this little seal, so she simply said the first names that came to mind and wait for either Marina or the pup to approve one of them...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#418 Posted: 06:45:26 03/05/2017
Quote: Near the den...
The mud hit Snow right in the face. "Oh you're going to get it!" She then rolled up a ball of mud and sling it at Hunter.
Hunter turned his side towards the mudball intending to send it back, but instead merely leaving a large brown spot in his fur.

"Right now-- they would probably make quite a team.," Sayan said with a slight laugh.

Quote: Meanwhile...
Meanwhile in Naga head. "I am here. I am always here."
"You mentioned you were here because of the one called Crystal. This... Crystal is obviously very powerful or at least very sensitive if she is capable of such actions. And yet-- she would appear to have very powerful spirits to deal with. Do you believe... do you believe that it is truly possible for the one known as Shadow to.. to cease to have an impact upon this Haven? And that he can and will be eventually contained?," he mentally asked seeming to want to gauge his guardians thoughts on the matter.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:17 03/05/2017 by redwes
#419 Posted: 06:53:04 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers smiled as he spoke with Sayan, imagining they were going to need both a wash and a shave to get all that sticky mud off them.
"Indeed. It's so refreshing to see them at this age. Sooner than later, they are old and they don't need you anymore." Peepers expressed, hinting the possibility that he probably had children of his own.
"You know, when you teach them to fish and hunt, invite me. I want to see how big cats learn." Peepers said with innocent curiosity, feeling like a very young warbler for being introduced to many new things thanks to Sybil founding the Haven in the first place.
---
#420 Posted: 14:31:43 03/05/2017
"Hehe got you Hunter!" Snow said as she threw another ball of mud at him.

""Crystal is very mysterious. There's some powers that we don't know of that she may have. We we should ask her what she intends to do about Shadow." Ender said
---
SC
#421 Posted: 19:51:55 03/05/2017
the pup didn't seem to respond to any of those names. then Marina suggested "how about Stormo?" The pup barked happily liking the name.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#422 Posted: 20:59:55 03/05/2017
"Looks like we found a name. Stormo it is."
---
SC
#423 Posted: 22:48:25 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Stormo?!?" Sybil exclaimed, not sure if she liked the name. But if that's what the seal wanted, she would have no objections.
"Well, if that's what he likes..." Sybil said, as she looked at the now orange sky.
"And just in time, look at the sky. It's barely minutes before it gets dark. Come on Rose. We should rest for tomorrow." she suggested, as she turned around to leave. She wanted to spend as much time as she could with the cubs tomorrow to compensate the one she lost today.

At AJ's tree, Sholeh was preparing to sleep herself, wanting to wake up first thing in the morning to give her special gift to her new friend Naga. She didn't noticed, or even cared if the margay wasn't home yet, since following him was always trouble. Ironic it was that, by trying to follow AJ is how she got lost in the first place and ended up meeting the humongous python. It didn't mattered to Sholeh anymore what the margay was up to most of the time. Her priority now was to in erase her friendship with the scary, yet polite snake.
---
#424 Posted: 22:57:00 03/05/2017
Marina says "goodnight you two." she looks at stormo and says "come on lets go get some shuteye Stormo" and the two went into Marina's little home and went to sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#425 Posted: 23:32:22 03/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil accompanied Rose to the den, while Peepers noticed that it was indeed getting late.
"Alright you two. Playtime's over. Go get yourself cleaned up. It's almost dark and growing cubs need plenty of sleep." the old warbler commented, signaling Sayan to rush the cubs for a wash. They were going to mess up the den if they entered that way.

Back at Hunted island, Yodel has finally woken up, and was in a bad mood.
"Hey! HEY! Little bear! Small face! Where are you two!? I need a ride!" Yodel yelled, having those nicknames for Whirlpool and Sunflame respectively. Whirlpool was outside while Sunflame was in another room, and from that burrow, Yodel couldn't tell if it was day or night, so pretty much every second was the same.
---
#426 Posted: 00:01:00 04/05/2017
Rose smiled and walked to her den. "Night Sybil."
---
SC
#427 Posted: 00:45:39 04/05/2017 | Topic Creator
"Night Rose." Sybil said as she headed to her own tree. She was thinking on sleeping on Crocux's cave with Jack, but the emptiness would be too much for her, so her tree was the best bet. She only hoped the python didn't pay her a surprise visit during the night. That certainly was guaranteed to give her some heart attack.

Meanwhile, Mambo sadly has seen how late it has gotten.
"Aw man Mr. Jack! We'll have to postpone out joke for tomorrow. Sybil will probably go to sleep now, and it's not very polite playing pranks on somebody who is going to sleep." Mambo suggested, proving that even he got limits. He only did jokes to those who overslept, since he found it rude and unecessary to interrupt a calm, genuine sleep.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#428 Posted: 03:00:39 04/05/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
""Crystal is very mysterious. There's some powers that we don't know of that she may have. We we should ask her what she intends to do about Shadow." Ender said
"Perhaps... but that can wait for another day.," Naga said noticing how late it had become. He certainly had a lot to think about now...

Quote: Felines
"Alright you two. Playtime's over. Go get yourself cleaned up. It's almost dark and growing cubs need plenty of sleep." the old warbler commented, signaling Sayan to rush the cubs for a wash. They were going to mess up the den if they entered that way.
"Aw... but we were just getting started.," Hunter said narrowly avoiding a mudball.

"Come on you two... this way!," Sayan said leading the cubs towards the water.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#429 Posted: 03:14:20 04/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Peepers, like many birds, usually slept before the sun was gone completely, so he was immediately setting off.
"Good luck Mr. Sayan. I would help you, but I don't think there is much I could do." Peepers expressed, doubting he could help with the cleaning with that size. He missed his old nest near Sayan and Rose's den, so he gave it a quick glance before heading to his temporary nest near the kea's tree. Like most of his companions, he didn't completely trusted the python yet.

At her comfy home, Sybil finally lied down, getting the peace and tranquility she has been longing for a while. It took her a little longer than usual for her to catch her sleep, being too worried about the fact that the python knew exactly where she lived now, but he hasn't hurt her so far, so she believed she had no reason to be so paranoid. So finally giving up, Sybil closed her eyes and fell to a profound sleep, trusting that many of Shadow's potential targets were untouchable now, and that the Komodo dragon's goal for chaos was, for the time being, impossible.
---
#430 Posted: 04:00:30 04/05/2017
"very well. Good night." Ender said

"Aww already! I don't want to take a bath!" Snow said.

Soon Rose arrived at the den. She smiled when she saw the kids covered in mud. "Hehe looks like you two had fun."
---
SC
#431 Posted: 04:26:30 04/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil slept without a twitch or an interruption. She was sleeping quite well that night, and felt that peace was slowly returning to the Haven. Of course, the battle wasn't done yet, but as soon as the search party manages to return with the much needed flower, then all would be fine, probably...
---
#432 Posted: 19:44:06 04/05/2017
Jack says to mumbo before he leaves "don't worry it gives me time to get the prank rdy. goodnight."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#433 Posted: 19:55:36 04/05/2017
"Yah mamma we did." Snow said.

"Come on little missy let's get you and your brother cleaned up." Rose said.
---
SC
#434 Posted: 20:46:25 04/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Guys, remember that you can skip time.

The Haven was slowly starting to remain quiet, with Shadow's presence remaining elusive. Sybil was aware that not everyone was blessed, but she believed that with the most important targets protected, Shadow would lose interest.

With night slowly creeping by, everybody was starting to sleep, save for a few keas that, like often, acted as sentry through the terrain. No one but a few saw or knew that the python has been there, right at the heart of the Haven, but even without that information, everybody was still wary of the snake's actions. He wasn't a very welcoming presence, except for Sholeh, whom was eager for tomorrow to come to bring him his gift. She was sleeping like she hasn't slept in a very long time, her friendship with the python giving her hope. She has even forgotten hat she had Warren as a friend, but she never really liked the poor vulture. They had lost contact for a while now, and it didn't bother the obnoxious mongoose one but, since the python was much more important for her now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:51 05/05/2017 by Felines
#435 Posted: 01:48:15 05/05/2017
Soon it was morning at the haven and Rose, Sayan, and their kind were gently sleeping.
---
SC
#436 Posted: 02:54:16 05/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey SC, between you and Wyrstel, make up what AJ and Shadow talked about, and what were their reactions and agreements. The same with redwes and his spirit.

Sybil was still sleeping as well, having received no visit from Trico, Guardian or Shadow during her slumber. It has been a peaceful, quiet night for her. As the morning sun slowly showed it's face from the horizon, the island birds were slowly getting up for breakfast, filling the Haven with the daytime life once more. No more disappearing warblers ever since Sybil struck that deal with the python, and even though they were grateful to the civet, they believed it was still too soon to move to their old nests.

At AJ's tree. Sholeh was one of the first to get up. She drank water that accumulated on a leaf at the entrance, and then she hunted lizards for breakfast. She was tired of AJ always bringing her food and leaving her with nothing to do, and since the journey towards Naga's territory was pretty far, she had to get exercise from time to time. The hunt took her far longer than she expected, her skills being rusty, but like yesterday, she was successful. After warming herself with the rays of the sun, it was time to bring the gift to Naga. Carefully grabbing the container with the special gravy, she headed to Athe wetland in order to meet with him, knowing that's where he hunted and hoping he wasn't one that woke up cranky. Sholeh tried to arrive as fast as she could so that Naga could try his gift before breakfast...
---
#437 Posted: 14:46:53 05/05/2017
Ooc: I did they both haven't replied yet.
---
SC
#438 Posted: 15:46:27 05/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know, but since it's already morning, I doubt the conversation is still on... unless you all do what redwes did once, type something like earlier that night, or several hours ago, and continue the conversation right where it was left off. Wyrstel, redwes, do that.

While Sybil was still sleeping soundly, Sholeh was making her way onto the wetland, being extra careful not to spill the gravy. She took the river's route rather than Naga's territory, since that terrain was too hard to navigate. After finally arriving, she headed to where pigeons gathered the most, waiting for the snake to make an appearance...
---
#439 Posted: 16:40:38 05/05/2017
"Good morning Naga. Shall we give Crystal a visit today?" Ender said.

Meanwhile with Shadow. "well I hope you think on what I said. The haven residents are not to be trusted."
---
SC
#440 Posted: 16:59:13 05/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Several hours had passed, and Sybil was still sleeping. Not even the morning sun passing through the foliage was enough to wake her up. It was quite a bright, sunny day, very different from the weather the day before, but all that heat evaporated the water accumulated from yesterday's rain and made the island particularly hot. It was eventually that very heat that finally woke Sybil up.
"Whew! What a disaster! This heatstroke is intense! I'm cooking myself." Sybil said to herself after showing her head from the tree, this heat really similar to the one that brought in the drought from months ago. She hoped that didn't mean another drought was coming their way, but given how unstable the weather has been, Sybil believed that rain was going to return soon.

After a few stretches, Sybil inspected her tree and the surroundings and saw that there wasn't a disturbance. The python didn't pay her a visit last night, so that was kinda good. It still worried her, however, that the snake knew where her home was, and even though that she wanted to trust Naga, she was still a bit afraid of him. But trying to put those negative thoughts aside, Sybil decided to start the day without a distraction, so she left to get her breakfast, opting to have some fish from her creek so that at the same time, she could cool off in the water and have some relief from the tremendous heat today.
---
#441 Posted: 03:00:10 07/05/2017
"Good morning Sayan, Snow and Hunter." Rose said with a yawn.
---
SC
#442 Posted: 03:52:15 07/05/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: It has gotten slow. I suppose most of you are on finals. It's alright though. That'll give me more time for the drawing smilie

After cooling off, Sybil was thinking of visiting Yodel, but she didn't want to spoil her entire day with his rudeness, so she decided to start the day bonding with Rose and Sayan's children. She was suppose to do that yesterday, so she was going double the time today and nothing was going to interrupt her. She immediately headed to the den, thinking of activities she could do with the cubs along the way...
---
#443 Posted: 20:24:18 13/05/2017
"Mama can I sun with you? I want to see the sun rise after all that rain." Snow said.

"Of course. Come on on top. That's where you get the best sun." Rose said with a stretch.
---
SC
#444 Posted: 22:29:57 13/05/2017 | Topic Creator
When Sybil arrived at the den, she came just in time to see Rose and Snow leave.
"Hey! Good morning you two! Out to the beach. Maybe some breakfast?" Sybil asked, believing she didn't have to explain herself as to why she came there. She wanted to spend time with the cubs, a few hours at most, since she still wanted to visit the python and continue being on his good side.

Speaking of the python, he was going to visit another visit soon. Sholeh was still in the wetland waiting for her new friend, feeling very happy to have someone like him to talk to. They were both very much alike despite being so different in species, and that's what was keeping the mongoose in high spirit lately.
---
#445 Posted: 22:43:41 13/05/2017
"Hey Sybil! We were just on our way to get some sun." Rose said.

"Hey lady!" Snow said.

"Come now Snow her name is Sybil." Rose said with a chuckle.

"Oh sorry la-.....I mean Sybil." Snow said.
---
SC
#446 Posted: 00:39:48 14/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil shook her head and rolled her eyes, knowing it was going to take some time for the cubs to get use to the world of the Haven. They were barely a few months old, so it was understandable.
"Alright then. I'll accompany you. It's been so rainy lately, it's getting hard to know when will we have days of sun like this.
---
#447 Posted: 01:33:09 14/05/2017
"That's a great idea." Rose said. "You could get to know Hunter and Snow." Rose said with a smile.

"Yay! Another friend!" Snow said.
---
SC
#448 Posted: 03:23:47 14/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil walked alongside Rose, with Snow on her back. It was quite adorable sight, and one Sybil intended to keep in her mind. Cubs grew up very quickly, and she still remembered when Rose was that very same age. As they walked, Sybil whispered to Rose.
"We're lucky the orcas postponed the game for the time being. I don't think the cubs will be able to tolerate it." Sybil expressed, very grateful to the orcas for being them this time the ones that decided to postpone the game until Shadow was disposed of for good. They loved the game, but they loved and respected the Haven residents even more, and with all that has happened, they have learned to be patient. Sybil doubted however, that once the activity was resumed, that there was going to be anybody safe from them, perhaps not even the tiny cubs.

But not so far from them, a small group of pelicans were flying to the Haven, with their beaks full of fresh water that kept the volcanic flowers alive. Their precious cargo was soon to arrive, for recent wind updrafts were making the trip much quicker, and fortunately, if they kept that same pace, they were going to arrive tomorrow morning. One of the flowers they were carrying had to be the one needed. It had to. If not, the pelican weren't certain for how much longer they could keep traveling around the world to continue the search. At best, they had to change search parties, for they have been away for too long now...
---
#449 Posted: 04:43:19 14/05/2017
"I wouldn't let them participate anyways. They are too youn right now." Rose wispered. "Besides maybe she'll meet some of the orcas who are close to shore."

"You two talking about new friends? Could I meet them?" Snow said happily.
---
SC
#450 Posted: 05:03:24 14/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't sure if it was a good idea to have Snow meet the huge and intimidating marine animals, but by what she could see, the cub had a very spunky nature.
"Well... you should be warned. These friends are humongous, much, MUCH bigger than your mommy and daddy combined. They can be harsh, but gentle at the same time." Sybil commented, still uncertain if an introduction was proper today. The orcas were on their side, but they could become easily excitable, and since they were so big, they could cause injury without meaning it, and a cub as small as Snow was certainly going to make an impression.

Near the rock pillar where Marina took the seal, Cairo was roaming around, feeling very uncomfortable for some reason. He didn't know about Marina's secret, but something was very off. But since he didn't want to appear as if he was being racist towards the dolphin, he left that place and paced along the shore, playing with some algae and looking at the sand to hunt for some unfortunate crab that got too close to his line of sight...
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me