Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > What if that wouldn't happen...
Page 1 of 1
What if that wouldn't happen...
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1 Posted: 12:34:00 25/12/2016 | Topic Creator
this is a topic where you post what you think would have happened if a certain thing didnt happen in a video game, which includes character acts and scenarios.
be descriptive about why that would happen
REMEMBER TO PUT A SPOILER AND SAY WHAT GAME YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

warning:the walking dead spoilers

i think, in the walking dead, if jane and luke didn't have sex...
1. sarah wouldn't die
luke didn't watch for walkers because he was with jane, and if he wasn't the walkers wouldnt surprise them and sarah would live.
2. jane wouldn't kill herself in S3
obvious, she commited suicide over the baby who was luke's
3. rebecca wouldn't die
bec died of fatigue from pregnancy, which wouldn't happen if luke was there faster to say the place was safe
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#2 Posted: 13:47:33 25/12/2016
Pokemon Sun/Moon: The entirety of the late game content wouldn't have happened if they had one poke ball to put nebby into
---
Dead
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#3 Posted: 19:59:56 25/12/2016 | Topic Creator
SPOILER
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#4 Posted: 16:33:44 01/01/2017
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers
- Wigglytuff's meltdown over not getting any perfect apples, Team Skull getting away with stealing the apples, and you and your partner going to bed without dinner would've all been avoided if only Chatot would LISTEN TO WHAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER HAD TO SAY!

- If Grovyle were to seek help from the guild and exploration teams right after he arrived from the future, told everyone why he needs the time gears instead of just stealing them by himself and warned everyone about Dusknoir, then Dusknoir wouldn't have acted like a good guy to fool everyone into gaining his trust and he wouldn't have taken you, your partner and grovyle back to the future with him to try and kill you all. Everyone would've been able to gather the time gears, defeat Primal Dialga and stop the planet's paralysis much sooner.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:42:54 01/01/2017 by alicecarp
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#5 Posted: 17:11:39 01/01/2017
Quote: PopFizzMagic
SPOILER

You see the stuff in Sun/Moon coming from a mile away in the first 10 minutes of the game, mega spyro isn't talking about any spoilers in specific.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Maybe before doing your test on your beloved giant spaceship thingy, some calculations for the probability it'd restart reality would be nice and actually follow safety regulations
A lot of things in the later plot of Xenoblade irk me but the biggest one is that Zanza is just allowed to endanger this huge, most likely expensive vessel(+everything else) because his science boner is more important?And everyone except his lady friend are ok with this?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:14:13 01/01/2017 by Bifrost
#6 Posted: 19:57:24 01/01/2017
Quote: PopFizzMagic
SPOILER

My post isn't spoiling anything more than the meme of "GET IN THE ****ING BAG NEBBY" is spoiling it.
---
Dead
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#7 Posted: 20:10:24 01/01/2017
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep:

Terra had stayed home instead of chasing after Master Xehanort.
-Maleficent would've still learned of other worlds, but not fully understood about hearts of pure light. Likely would've never tried to gather the 7 hearts of the Princesses of Light or gotten the Disney villains together.
-Braig/Xigbar wouldn't have his scar, nor would he have become one of Xehanort's vessels.
-Ventus would have stayed home as well instead of trying to chase after Terra.
-Sora, Riku, & Kairi would not have the ability to wield Keyblades.
-Xehanort wouldn't have tricked Terra leading Terra's body to not end up possessed by Xehanort.
-Eraqus would still be alive.
-Land of Departure wouldn't have been destroyed and would've never turned into Castle Oblivion.
-Aqua would not have become trapped in the Realm of Darkness.
-Ventus would not have ended up comatose.
-Xehanort would not have become one of Ansem's apprentices and therefore would never have experimented on hearts causing the Heartless outbreak.
-Organization 13 would've never formed.
-Roxas, Namine, and Xion would never have been created.
-Aqua and/or Mickey would've likely defeated and destroyed Vanitas.

tl:dr, the entire plot is Terra's fault.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#8 Posted: 21:29:47 01/01/2017
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
If Bidoof didn't make the wish in Star Cave, none of the events in this game would happen. Except for some special episodes maybe.
---
Soon.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 01:39:19 02/01/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Pokemon Sun/Moon: The entirety of the late game content wouldn't have happened if they had one poke ball to put nebby into

True!

Except you need to be a trainer to buy them, and Lillie's not a trainer. And even then, if the anime is to be believed, Pokémon can exit their Poké Balls willy-nilly if they're motivated enough. So it would've been GET IN THE ****ING BALL, NEBBY instead. ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#10 Posted: 01:48:09 02/01/2017
Quote: HIR
Quote: mega spyro

True!

Except you need to be a trainer to buy them, and Lillie's not a trainer. And even then, if the anime is to be believed, Pokémon can exit their Poké Balls willy-nilly if they're motivated enough. So it would've been GET IN THE ****ING BALL, NEBBY instead. ^.^b

But doesn't she give you 5 luxury balls at some point on the third island (I think right before the ghost trial?)

- - -
---
Dead
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me