First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Who has finished it? [CLOSED]
Spyro1995 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1750
#51 Posted: 19:54:42 06/12/2011
I can't complete this game due it being so glitchy! My copy doesnt always count the dragonflys. The one above the lake in Luau island doesnt get counted so its imposoble for me to complete. Also after ive got to the half way point in jurrasic jungle most of the time the level will become invisable and it becomes imposable to play. smilie
---
My collection: LINK
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#52 Posted: 00:23:40 02/01/2012
I beat it about 95%. Damn that stupid Honey Marsh minigame.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#53 Posted: 00:30:10 02/01/2012
^ THIS
That was the hardest part of the game for me, that Honey Marsh minigame.
---
but i love it all smooth
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#54 Posted: 10:57:43 02/01/2012
Quote: LevanJess
^ THIS
That was the hardest part of the game for me, that Honey Marsh minigame.

Totally agree, that one is the most time that I spend doing, sometimes it can take me a week.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#55 Posted: 18:43:49 02/01/2012
It took me 2 days since I got mad and quit on it to go to bed. :l
They expect too much out of you in that game.
---
but i love it all smooth
#56 Posted: 21:10:41 02/01/2012
It took me 2 days since I got mad and quit on it to go to bed. :l
They expect too much out of you in that game.

Exactly, and you've also got all these glitches that slow you down too.
---
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#57 Posted: 16:37:23 26/01/2012
Agreed. It took me a bunch of tries. They want you to do it with perfection. smilie

Never played Super Mario Galaxy 2, although some day I might.

If I were to write a review for this game, it would definitely be negative but I wouldn't shun or diss the game completely. The only good bits are the music and the voice acting. I've already written a review of Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon this year but way too early for Chinese New Year. I'm sure we all know what year it is this year! smilie

I completed Super Mario Galaxy 2 within 2 months, thanks to the efforts and teamwork of me and my best mate. smilie smilie Inviting a friend over to my house is the only way to get through Grandmaster Galaxy.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#58 Posted: 09:24:04 28/01/2012
I've beat Ripto, but I'm missing a lot of dragonflies. I got to Ripto by glitching.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#59 Posted: 10:48:15 28/01/2012
Quote: AshETERNAL
I've beat Ripto, but I'm missing a lot of dragonflies. I got to Ripto by glitching.

I managed to complete ETD fully only once. I can't seem to beat the challenge in Honey Marsh like I did before. It's the one where Spyro is in a tank and you have to shoot all the bees and gnorcs in a certain amount of time, that challenge is seriously messed up, as poor gameplay and vast amount of glitches just slow you down.
---
#60 Posted: 19:55:20 28/01/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: AshETERNAL

I managed to complete ETD fully only once. I can't seem to beat the challenge in Honey Marsh like I did before. It's the one where Spyro is in a tank and you have to shoot all the bees and gnorcs in a certain amount of time, that challenge is seriously messed up, as poor gameplay and vast amount of glitches just slow you down.

Oh, please don't remind me. smilie That one was the last one I've done. It took me who-knows-how-many tries and intensive concentration to finally complete that task. It feels satisfying to finally get a dragonfly. smilie Since the game's so glitchy and the fact the aiming circle is so small, it's difficult to aim properly and made the task so frustrating to the brink of insanity.
---
#61 Posted: 19:56:31 28/01/2012
Quote: PinkWater
I beat it about 95%. Damn that stupid Honey Marsh minigame.

Never. Again. smilie
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#62 Posted: 23:49:19 28/01/2012
I think I beat the gamee once. But I agree about what everyone said about that Honey Marsh Minigame.
---
Wow
Such signature
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#63 Posted: 04:06:56 29/01/2012
Quote: Spyro1995
I can't complete this game due it being so glitchy! My copy doesnt always count the dragonflys. The one above the lake in Luau island doesnt get counted so its imposoble for me to complete. Also after ive got to the half way point in jurrasic jungle most of the time the level will become invisable and it becomes imposable to play. smilie

This right here is my problem. I can't finish it because there are too many glitches. *sigh* It could have been good, too...
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#64 Posted: 11:03:20 29/01/2012
Who agrees with me that the Honey Marsh Aiming challenge was the hardest one out of them all for this game? To me, it is, because I haven't had a challenges where it has taken me a week to pass. I also don't even know how I passed it, I think it was luck or the game was being nice to me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:03:53 29/01/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
#65 Posted: 11:38:09 29/01/2012
Who agrees with me that the Honey Marsh Aiming challenge was the hardest one out of them all for this game? To me, it is, because I haven't had a challenges where it has taken me a week to pass. I also don't even know how I passed it, I think it was luck or the game was being nice to me.

I totally agree right there 'cause I know what it's like to go through that blasted task. smilie
---
#66 Posted: 18:00:27 29/01/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar

I totally agree right there 'cause I know what it's like to go through that blasted task. smilie

You adore that task don't you? You'd play it again and again smilie
---
#67 Posted: 19:42:38 29/01/2012

No, I don't. You're trying to tease me, aren't you?
---
#68 Posted: 21:02:10 29/01/2012

Oh, how can you tell wise one?
---
Pyro-Spyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#69 Posted: 22:08:04 29/01/2012
This was definitely the hardest video game for me to complete, obviously because of all those annoying glitches that prevent you from doing so lol... smilie But I did beat it 100% once, and I'm never gonna do it again.. smilie
#70 Posted: 18:05:32 30/01/2012
Quote: Pyro-Spyro
This was definitely the hardest video game for me to complete, obviously because of all those annoying glitches that prevent you from doing so lol... smilie But I did beat it 100% once, and I'm never gonna do it again.. smilie

I beat it 100% once too, but now I've lost the save data for it as it got corrupted, I shall never touch the game ever again.
---
#71 Posted: 18:48:59 30/01/2012

I can tell 'cause of the sarcasm in your voice. smilie
---
#72 Posted: 19:04:00 30/01/2012

Wait, you can hear my voice? smilie
---
#73 Posted: 19:44:47 30/01/2012

Wait, you can hear my voice? smilie

Nuh-uh. But I can tell that you're being sarcastic.
---
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#74 Posted: 19:29:08 31/01/2012
I almost finished this. I don't know how many percent I got, because I lost that save, but I know that I didn't get 5 dragonflies: from Honey Marsh, from races in speedruns and one else
---
Any Osu fan here?
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#75 Posted: 21:06:14 31/01/2012
This is one of three Spyro games I have never beaten (the other two being Fusion, and Skylanders)
---
Bring the Fanta
#76 Posted: 11:17:19 03/02/2012
Quote: Wojowu
I almost finished this. I don't know how many percent I got, because I lost that save, but I know that I didn't get 5 dragonflies: from Honey Marsh, from races in speedruns and one else

I think altogether there are 90 dragonflies but I'm not sure 'cause I haven't played this game in ages.
---
Nexxis Red Sparx Gems: 11
#77 Posted: 19:57:20 05/02/2012
I managed to get to 100% completion, only to find out there was no reward for it.
Keane Green Sparx Gems: 355
#78 Posted: 18:12:44 06/02/2012
I've finished it two years ago!
I don't know but I think there are more gems than it should have, I mean..., a long time ago one of my friends completed the game with 8 other gems.
kaithespyro Red Sparx Gems: 15
#79 Posted: 19:44:28 07/02/2012
i done it
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me