Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > If You Had to Make a New Installment in Your Favorite Game Franchise...
Page 1 of 1
If You Had to Make a New Installment in Your Favorite Game Franchise...
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 21:04:30 06/12/2016 | Topic Creator
How would you do it?

For me, easy! Punch Out World Tour. Play as Little Mac and travel around the world to defeat classic Punch Out characters as well as some new ones. The art style should be like an upgraded Punch Out Wii and the rings will have special gimmicks to them depending on who you're fighting.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#2 Posted: 01:24:32 07/12/2016
Full on MMO of the era of the Keyblade War, not just the 2D mobile thing we're getting that is Unchained.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 04:38:26 07/12/2016
fnaf 8
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4 Posted: 05:35:52 07/12/2016
Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper (even though it got a new installment somewhat recently)

Spyro (I love Skylanders dont get me wrong, but like, Spyro)
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#5 Posted: 06:16:32 07/12/2016
Pokemon Conquest 2: Ambition and Conquest (No it's not 2 versions)

Updated with more newer Pokemon, a new kingdom (to have one representing the fairy type) and even Mega evolution and z move (but they only work if you have a perfect link in the case of z moves. Same with mega evolutions, but they also require a permanent item gained when a certain warrior evolves with a specific warrior)

Some warriors get a new perfect link also
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#6 Posted: 13:11:37 07/12/2016
Warriors games based on Sonic and Kingdom Hearts.

Call them Super Sonic Warriors and Keyblade Warriors.

Also LEGO Dimensions made me want a full on LEGO Sonic game, or at least an open world 3D Sonic game developed by TT Games.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#7 Posted: 13:17:20 07/12/2016
Bayonetta spinoff(because main game it's out of anyone but Platinum Games' league). Play as Rodin beating up the demons to craft his weapons; still a character action game but much more GOW and Darksiders-inspired, with more puzzles and brutal fights as the demons try and run away from fate but still fight for Inferno's dominion.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#8 Posted: 15:04:40 07/12/2016
Motorstorm
Not really my favorite but I liked them. I prob would leave it the same but with more things. More tracks, vehicles, game types. More life clingy moments. Make some tracks sort of like elimination where you're chased by something. Maybe do different periods in time so one of the chase would be running away from a trex.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#9 Posted: 16:31:50 07/12/2016
Prince of Persia: Something clever

You know. Something interesting should happen after Warrior Within after you kill the undefeatable demon that watches time and fate.
You defiled fate. Go wild.
---
Ligi
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#10 Posted: 20:40:13 07/12/2016
Spyro Warriors. Platforming x 1 vs 1000.

Spyro, Hunter, Elora, Bianca, Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bently, Agent 9, Gretal, Moneybags, Gnasty Gnorc, Ripto, Gulp, Crush, The Sorceress, Grendor, Red and even Cynder, Gaul and Malfeor would all be playable.

Iconic Spyro levels remade as battlefields full of Gnorcs, Yetis, Rhynocs and Baboons to fight against, capture bases, use power-ups, collect gems, torch some sheep to release butterflies to keep Sparx healthy, etc.

Plus even more hair-metal J-rock versions of the music originally made by Stewart Copeland.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#11 Posted: 23:59:43 08/12/2016
Bioshock is my favorite franchise, but I think it's fine how it is. Even though I'd rather not see a new installment, should they decide they absolutely have to make one in the future, I'd love to see a full game where you play as Elizabeth. Along with the bias of her being my favorite fictional character in anything, she was so much fun to play as in Burial at Sea Episode 2 and I would love to see a new game that incorporated her as the main character somehow. At the very least, I would like to see a new Bioshock that uses Burial at Sea Episode 2's gameplay style. I really like how they blended Infinite's mechanics with the stealth and atmosphere of the original Bioshock.
---
Cool cool.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#12 Posted: 04:25:32 09/12/2016
I don't care how but i want a true Spyro 4 and a true Paper Mario TTYD sequel (i.e. PM3)
I suppose also an actual Luigi's Mansion 2 cuz Dark moon was boring like I only made it twenty minutes in before i knew i didn't like it, plus it should really be on a home console
Air Ride 2 cuz wtf why wouldnt you make an air ride 2
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#13 Posted: 05:36:29 09/12/2016
Maybe a new Final Fantasy Tactics game.

Fire Emblem Warriors. A Dynasty Warriors style game would actually work perfectly with this series.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
King_PikaII Green Sparx Gems: 270
#14 Posted: 05:38:39 09/12/2016
I'd make an Ace Attorney game that takes place away from all the others with only passive references to the other Ace Attorney games. Basically Dai Gyakuten Saiban combined with Apollo Justice.
---
Interests: Fire Emblem, Persona, Pokémon, Zelda, Kirby, Ace Attorney, other similar games
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#15 Posted: 07:56:39 09/12/2016
Eh...Scaler, maybe with co-op, and with a dynamic hook. That boy who "saves" the lizards at the beginning of the story? Well, he could be a veterinarian in a big city, and then that big city gets transformed into scalie-and-furry land, and for the first time in more than 10 years, he has to deal with being a transmorphable blue electric lizard again. The co-op part would come from a pure-lizard second protagonist who just happens to be an agent in an organization dedicated to saving stray little critters from poachers, who are critters themselves, but with human-like consciences. The game would have an emphasis on PARKOUR!! but it won't be like Mirror's Edge-level or anything...it'll be more like Titanfall 2's...maybe with jelly-bouncies floating up in the air every now and then, too....okay, that sounds more like Sunset Overdrive, but WHATEVER smilie
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:58:38 09/12/2016 by DS D
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#16 Posted: 09:26:16 09/12/2016
Quote: Lunarz
I suppose also an actual Luigi's Mansion 2 cuz Dark moon was boring like I only made it twenty minutes in before i knew i didn't like it, plus it should really be on a home console

But Dark Moon is exactly called as Luigi's Mansion 2, at least in Europe.
---
Bruh
#17 Posted: 09:43:13 09/12/2016
Quote: Crash10
Quote: Lunarz

But Dark Moon is exactly called as Luigi's Mansion 2, at least in Europe.

i already stated i know it's the sequel but it's just not deserving of that title
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#18 Posted: 09:56:16 09/12/2016
I think Dark Moon's story(or what little story) and art direction were fine, but it reeeaally needed to be on a home console. Enemy design was far too simple, the level format makes filler painfully clear, and the bosses end up the opposite of a good spectacle(except the first and last two). Too bad it'll probably never get a remake.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#19 Posted: 10:04:35 09/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost
I think Dark Moon's story(or what little story) and art direction were fine, but it reeeaally needed to be on a home console. Enemy design was far too simple, the level format makes filler painfully clear, and the bosses end up the opposite of a good spectacle(except the first and last two). Too bad it'll probably never get a remake.

I think the main thing was that it should've been home console, albeit there were other things, but yea
---
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#20 Posted: 08:06:18 12/12/2016
A Skylanders MMO.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#21 Posted: 04:36:15 13/12/2016
Hmm ... def a Spyro reboot. A mix of classic and legend, really. I've got a good idea on what I'd like to do for that.
And, Dog's Life. That was an awesome game.
Also, Spore.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#22 Posted: 01:03:58 29/12/2016
Pokémon Ranger
---
Soon.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#23 Posted: 03:23:34 29/12/2016
I would do a Zelda game with a virtual reality gimmick. Anybody got VR for PS4? I heard it was good, and it got me thinking that it would possibly be the only way Skylanders could top Imaginators, gimmick-wise.

But then I thought, "Nahhh..." wouldn't be Skylanders with a gimmick like that. But maybe Zelda, yeah!
---
Any last wishes?
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#24 Posted: 07:40:30 29/12/2016
Kingdom Hearts but a side story involving the remaining Organization 13 and the events from after 2 up to before 3 starts, explaining the rebuilding of the Organization with the current 6 members that are unknown (most likely revealed in 3) and the gathering of those members.
---
words. letters. filler.
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#25 Posted: 23:04:38 13/01/2017
I like the underwater thing tho.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
skulldragon95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1634
#26 Posted: 23:50:04 13/01/2017
tomodachi life 2 and you can edit the cloths of the miis kinda like in animal crossing
---
Fired up for victory
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:22 15/01/2017 by skulldragon95
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#27 Posted: 01:55:46 15/01/2017
Quote: Spellslamzer75
Fire Emblem Warriors. A Dynasty Warriors style game would actually work perfectly with this series.

Funny how this actually happened not long after I mentioned it.

And after thinking about this more, I'd probably make a spin-off sequel to Final Fantasy IX that takes place 10 years after the original, and involves 16-year-old Eiko. Maybe that could even have Tactics gameplay as well.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#28 Posted: 05:48:56 15/01/2017
R U N E F A C T O R Y 5

PLEASE MARVELOUS GODS

PLEASE
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me