darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Custom Imaginator Figures Are Being Delivered --- Post Yours!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Custom Imaginator Figures Are Being Delivered --- Post Yours!
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#251 Posted: 19:11:11 16/01/2017
My imaginators arrived today (thanks again to lordelohim). This is the first one (the second one needs some fixing before taking pics):

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#252 Posted: 21:24:11 16/01/2017
Light Sorcerer, spanish mate?
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#253 Posted: 22:32:49 16/01/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
Light Sorcerer, spanish mate?

Por fin, otro espaƱol en el foro! smilie

Yeah a light sorcerer indeed, I wasn't planning to use the yellow/white combination at first, but I liked how it looked on other printed imaginators and I though it would fit nicely the light theme.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#254 Posted: 22:48:53 16/01/2017
I forgot to upload my pictures, and since this is a new page I'll just post them here instead of editing my last post.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

And here's a slightly closer picture to show just how thick his tail is:

[User Posted Image]

It's like they shrunk everything else down except for his tail.
---
Dead
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#255 Posted: 01:24:35 17/01/2017
Does anyone know what the lightbulb head looks like on a figurine?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#256 Posted: 01:58:21 17/01/2017
Quote: mega spyro
I forgot to upload my pictures, and since this is a new page I'll just post them here instead of editing my last post.

*pictures of a broken soul*

It's like they shrunk everything else down except for his tail.

oh man, they dun goofed.
LittlePunk Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#257 Posted: 00:23:12 18/01/2017
I ordered my 3d print october 13 of 2016 and i still haven't got mine... WTF ACTIVISION!!!!!!!
---
smilie This fire is outta control!
smilie Let there be rock!!!
#258 Posted: 01:00:15 18/01/2017
i entered quite a few times into the gamestop 3d print contest for power up rewards members.
(buying 1 skylanders imaginators product/use of rewards points= 1 entry to win one of 1300 figure codes)

wonder if i'll win one. might get a print of one of my dark elements (shadowroot or slick, since darkeyan's name is blocked by the app censors smilie) regardless though.
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#259 Posted: 17:50:12 18/01/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
i entered quite a few times into the gamestop 3d print contest for power up rewards members.
(buying 1 skylanders imaginators product/use of rewards points= 1 entry to win one of 1300 figure codes)

wonder if i'll win one. might get a print of one of my dark elements (shadowroot or slick, since darkeyan's name is blocked by the app censors smilie) regardless though.

If you're a rewards member are you automatically entered in the contest if you make a Skylanders purchase or is there something you need to fill out?
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#260 Posted: 19:40:39 18/01/2017
Quote: Corn_Hornet
Quote: ZapNorris

If you're a rewards member are you automatically entered in the contest if you make a Skylanders purchase or is there something you need to fill out?

You are automatically entered TWICE for every Skylanders product you buy using your Power Up Rewards membership. I made a separate thread a couple weeks ago about the contest that has a link to the rules here:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=134979
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#261 Posted: 18:55:28 19/01/2017
smilieThanks for the info!
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#262 Posted: 22:18:43 21/01/2017
Will these be back in stock? I was late to the party for this game.
optimall Yellow Sparx Gems: 1377
#263 Posted: 10:14:35 24/01/2017
104 days.
15 weeks
And now I'm back to activision not knowing status of my orders.
I want to burn activision to the ground.
---
Join me on line chat.
Search for line ID: skylanderschat
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#264 Posted: 19:26:52 24/01/2017
Quote: Aquatic Llama

Are they no longer doing custom characters?
CakeMc Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#265 Posted: 20:32:24 24/01/2017
Quote: dinoah2005

Are they no longer doing custom characters?

They are,**you just have to try at the right**time
---
Kaos - The Master Of All Battle Classes
#266 Posted: 23:33:22 24/01/2017
I shall keep endeavouring then!
#267 Posted: 00:09:28 25/01/2017
That's too bad. What about the kids that just got the game for Christmas and need to play awhile to get their characteristic they want? As a parent I would not spend $50 until my son has his character the way he wants it. I understand that the App was out since the beginning but not sure how involved he would be when he got the game, he had no interest in the App until he got the game. Since SC was a fail in our house we waited for a sale on Imaginators. We were looking into getting one for him for Easter, but this might not happen now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:35 25/01/2017 by dinoah2005
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#268 Posted: 01:42:19 25/01/2017
Optimall's issue and someone in Toys and Merch getting the wrong figure, as well as many people having theirs arrive broken, says everything about getting custom figures at this point. I'd just paint a similar toy, or order from someone who does handmade so it fits over a Creation Crystal/card, the 50 bucks are much more worth it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#269 Posted: 06:32:31 26/01/2017
Got mine today! The wings are pretty small, but I'm just happy to get a custom figure.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:18:28 26/01/2017 by 4inCreation
#270 Posted: 07:11:40 26/01/2017
Very cool.
Looks like Bumble Bee and Metroids offspring
#271 Posted: 09:28:55 26/01/2017
Yeah, it looks super sick. Nice job! Do you have a backstory or anything for it?
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#272 Posted: 17:50:02 26/01/2017
I am waiting for 2 orders...one from 10/29 and one from 11/12. I received an email from them a week ago stating there was processing problems with orders during that time period they confirmed that they have the order and that they are sorting out the issue. I responded back asking why I received one of my other orders from 11/4 then? I mentioned that I will be involving the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau if I did not receive items by the end of this week. I received a shipment notification yesterday for an order and a shipment notification today for another order both being over-nighted to me. So obviously they respond to getting some push back...hope that helps anyone who is still frustrated :-)

I will post once I receive them (hopefully the correct ones and hopefully not broken).
#273 Posted: 19:51:19 26/01/2017
I just got a UPS notification that my figure that I ordered about a month ago is out for delivery and probably arriving tomorrow! I actually expected it to take at least another month or two given how some other orders have gone. I'll post pictures once I get it!
#274 Posted: 01:00:25 27/01/2017
Quote: dinoah2005
Very cool.
Looks like Bumble Bee and Metroids offspring

Thanks. HaHa, he totally does!

Yeah, it looks super sick. Nice job! Do you have a backstory or anything for it?

Thanks! I'm still working out details, but here's the basic idea:

Dr. Bee Syntax came from a group of hive bots in a gigantic world made of machines. When every function is mastered, they venture to new worlds to find their individual purpose. He focused the power of creativity to synthesize a compound similar to Imaginite. The energy it released guided him to Skylands where he found a Creation Crystal. By infusing himself with it, he was released from the hive and free to discover a purpose. Eventually he met the Skylanders and joined the team.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:16 27/01/2017 by 4inCreation
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#275 Posted: 01:46:48 27/01/2017
Awesome.
---
Any last wishes?
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#276 Posted: 02:34:21 27/01/2017
wow my next Custom Imaginator Figure comes tomorrow.
came as a total surprise that I got the UPS scheduled delivery confirm just now.
Though oddly it isn't coming from toysforbob like the past three did. This one is coming from Shapeways.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:23 27/01/2017 by Street50
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#277 Posted: 04:14:32 27/01/2017
I just got a notice that my last figure I ordered Nov2 is coming Friday 1-27-17. I cant wait I will post pictures of it when it gets here. Bout time but better late then never.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#278 Posted: 10:11:48 27/01/2017
Quote: preciousawaken
I am waiting for 2 orders...one from 10/29 and one from 11/12. I received an email from them a week ago stating there was processing problems with orders during that time period they confirmed that they have the order and that they are sorting out the issue. I responded back asking why I received one of my other orders from 11/4 then? I mentioned that I will be involving the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau if I did not receive items by the end of this week. I received a shipment notification yesterday for an order and a shipment notification today for another order both being over-nighted to me. So obviously they respond to getting some push back...hope that helps anyone who is still frustrated :-)

I will post once I receive them (hopefully the correct ones and hopefully not broken).

I so need help, 106 days now. And they have gone silent, not answering emails.
Can I ask who you issued the threat to?
I need something to get these moving.

Any help appreciated.
---
Join me on line chat.
#279 Posted: 16:07:06 27/01/2017
Looking damn good, 4in!
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#280 Posted: 17:27:59 27/01/2017
Quote: optimall

Any help appreciated.

Not answering emails means you start calling. I would use something like Skype with low rate foreign phone calls. There may be some free phone call app to use out there, I don't really know about those things but someone else here may.

Anyway sure it'll be the dead of morning time but you have to do what you have to do. Elise Mundell (415-881-9124) is the name and phone number on my box. She's Senior Operations Manager there, so you probably couldn't get her but I would try that number anyway and see who you'll get and ask for the right party. I'd try to avoid Activision hot line as you'll just get canned responses and I'm not even sure if they are told anything anyway.
---
Stay Cool!
#281 Posted: 17:49:29 27/01/2017
Quote: Wishblade
Awesome.

Quote: McMurderpaws
Looking damn good, 4in!

Thanks!
PreciousAwakeni Blue Sparx Gems: 823
#282 Posted: 21:20:16 27/01/2017

Any help appreciated.

I am sorry they are not responding to you...that is horrible. I responded back to the last email. I have also messaged them directly on the activision website. Facebook and twitter may be a good way to go too. Maybe not threaten right away but a forceful comment then follow up with threat if they don't respond in a day or two.

On a side note. I recieved one order yesterday and it was a repeat. So not even the correct one i emailed them about. Gonna see what i get today then start the fight again.
#283 Posted: 21:48:31 27/01/2017
From 11-2-16 he got here wow it took awhile. I present Sir Hoodington...
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#284 Posted: 01:01:05 28/01/2017
Of course, my figure that was supposed to arrive today was rescheduled for a Monday delivery. Hopefully it doesn't get lost and rescheduled infinitely or something, because some of these 3D Print deliveries have had some weird stuff happen to them. The wait for Monday will be a tough one, but for now I have PAX to keep me busy.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#285 Posted: 01:04:47 28/01/2017
I am feeling a bit jealous of all these Sir Hoodington's who have gotten a more normal size but my character which just happens to use the head.... came out so tiny.

ANYHOW The last of my orders came and this is going to be one one of those bad moves from me in which if people would recall I made a character that I called Anna.
But soon after ordering the original Anna I realized I was happy with the original head I was given her (just looked so ugly in the card preview) I always wish someone just put together how these pieces looked before people would order because I when I saw someone post their image of their character was this head I realized I should have kept it on Anna instead of the one I gave her for the original figure, IN my opinion Anna is meant to be chinese and I've always given her bangs in every game I put her in, seemed so wrong for her to not have bangs. Well the last order I made and the updated Anna in my opinion despite changing very little I like this one much better.

except one flaw stands out to me besides a messy sword

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
She has Popeye arms?!?!?! where did that come from? didn't look like this in the game! Her arms in game are skinnier then the previous Anna.

However overall I'm much happier with this Anna over the previous.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

and the group
[User Posted Image]

..... so tiny....
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#286 Posted: 03:37:42 28/01/2017
Hey, remember all that stuff I said about not getting my Doomlander figure?

Well...

[User Posted Image]

Me thinks I made him a wee too short however.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#287 Posted: 04:43:20 28/01/2017
Your figure looks way cool beside being a little small but
you could call him son of doomlander I guess.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:17:22 28/01/2017 by trixster68
#288 Posted: 06:33:18 28/01/2017
Quote: AdamGregory03
Hey, remember all that stuff I said about not getting my Doomlander figure?

Well...

[User Posted Image]

Me thinks I made him a wee too short however.

nice! have a nice time at the wrath party!
#289 Posted: 18:36:22 30/01/2017
My figurine of Mondoom, the physical embodiment of Mondays, has arrived! (I ordered him right before Christmas)
Camera quality makes it a bit hard to see but he came out absolutely PERFECT. I have no complaints about him at all!

They even managed to put his little hypno-eyes on the figure!
[User Posted Image]

Here's the back. The skull backpack came out extra nicely.
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:06 30/01/2017 by TrapShadowFan
#290 Posted: 21:24:42 30/01/2017
He is Awesome.
---
#291 Posted: 01:03:18 31/01/2017
I just realized that I got my Mondoom figure, who made as the physical form of a bad Monday, on a cloudy and drowsy Monday morning. I smell shenanigans. I should get this figure out of my house before it puts me to sleep and steals my soul.
#292 Posted: 19:07:14 01/02/2017
Hi all.

So, 5 of 7 figures arrived at the posting forward centre, I paid the forwarding fee and they are now in australia. I expect them to arrive today or tomorrow.

One hasn't even been made and it is now a 15 week old order.

The other has been sitting in a room at activision HQ for the last 3 months. He said they have been arguing whether to send it to Australia or just cancel the order. Even after promising they would honor Australian orders that got through at the start. They finally decided to honor their promise and it has been sent direct to Australia.

To anyone trying to get their figures, all I can say is listen to the guys and girls on this forum, their advice has been golden.
Never give up.

Pics coming soon I hope.
---
Join me on line chat.
#293 Posted: 21:02:31 01/02/2017

Tiny, sure, but it looks awesome!

Quote: TrapShadowFan
My figurine of Mondoom, the physical embodiment of Mondays, has arrived!

http://i.imgur.com/qWAqfG0.jpg

That figure is both awesome and has a fantastic name! Really well done!
#294 Posted: 21:22:10 01/02/2017
Quote: McMurderpaws

Tiny, sure, but it looks awesome!

Quote: TrapShadowFan
My figurine of Mondoom, the physical embodiment of Mondays, has arrived!

http://i.imgur.com/qWAqfG0.jpg

That figure is both awesome and has a fantastic name! Really well done!

Thanks! I'm thinking of changing it to Mondaze though, which one fits more to you?
#295 Posted: 16:27:59 02/02/2017
Damn, they're both good. I like dark characters so the whole "DOOOOM!" aspect appeals to me, but with the hypno eyes, "daze" really works well too.

When in doubt, though, go for pun that makes people groan more.
#296 Posted: 21:14:21 02/02/2017
Hi all.

So, 5 of 7 figures arrived at the posting forward centre, I paid the forwarding fee and they are now in australia. I expect them to arrive today or tomorrow.

One hasn't even been made and it is now a 15 week old order.

The other has been sitting in a room at activision HQ for the last 3 months. He said they have been arguing whether to send it to Australia or just cancel the order. Even after promising they would honor Australian orders that got through at the start. They finally decided to honor their promise and it has been sent direct to Australia.

To anyone trying to get their figures, all I can say is listen to the guys and girls on this forum, their advice has been golden.
Never give up.

Pics coming soon I hope.

Be sure you post some pictures, I think some of us are already curious as how they look like after all the issues you had smilie
---
#297 Posted: 07:39:16 03/02/2017
Well, of the 5 figures to arrive, only 1 survived.

I am gutted.

Nearly ready to give up.
---
Join me on line chat.
#298 Posted: 11:28:08 03/02/2017
Don't! Even if you don't want to go through with a replacement, these figures can be fixed at home. Just takes some really careful fingers to open the dome without further damage to glue everything back together.
---
#299 Posted: 12:49:06 03/02/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Don't! Even if you don't want to go through with a replacement, these figures can be fixed at home. Just takes some really careful fingers to open the dome without further damage to glue everything back together.

Is that a different method from the one which was shown here by sinkillerj?

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=134227
---
#300 Posted: 13:28:39 03/02/2017
Not a specific method, I just mean taking care to fix it without rattling too much.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me