darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#51 Posted: 14:59:25 11/11/2016
As already known, but will post here as well.

Console: Xbox One

Glitch: The Light Claws/Cube Crystal unlocked Light Wings/Pyramid Crystal in the Collection Menu.

Steps to Fix: Contacted Activision & Toys For Bob about it a while ago.

No response other than the usual "your email is important to us. we will follow up." type of message.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#52 Posted: 00:32:02 12/11/2016
@Portal___Master: From the looks of it, it's actually the correct crystal, but the collection menu swapped the icons for those 2. The Legendary counterpart of the Light Cube (if added before the standard one) also replaces the Light Pyramid icon. You can see it in a recent video by SCL Matt.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Table Green Sparx Gems: 164
#53 Posted: 22:21:06 13/11/2016
Console: PS4

Glitch:
If you have Neo Cortex, you should know when the hoverboard explodes, it stops all movement and momentum for a brief amount of time.

On Dragon Temple, I hit one of the "fixed bounce pads" (the bounce pads in which you cannot control your direction) while riding on Cortex's hoverboard. It exploded in the middle of the bounce pad jump, which sends me onto an invisible platform outside the map. Since the entire map is covered with invisible walls, I was not able to get back in, forcing a restart of the entire level.
---
Why does no one have this username yet?
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#54 Posted: 19:13:46 17/11/2016
Glitch on Ps4

I'm using my series 3 Full Blast Jet Vac on the bottom path, the flying corkscrew attack does not work at all. He just lands and uses his suction gun. Don't have any other jet Vac toys to test if this is the same for all.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#55 Posted: 19:52:10 17/11/2016
I have the same problem with Power Punch Pet Vac. It may be a thing affecting all Jet Vacs
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#56 Posted: 13:24:52 18/11/2016
^ ^ This glitch was in Superchargers too...
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:03:29 22/11/2016 by Buuzer
#57 Posted: 14:05:05 19/11/2016
Tested with Legendary Jet-Vac, works completely fine.
---
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#58 Posted: 12:33:51 22/11/2016
What console are you playing on?
#59 Posted: 14:29:17 22/11/2016
Quote: diddy50
What console are you playing on?

PS4, v1.0.1
---
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#60 Posted: 17:57:09 28/11/2016
Do all spiky Light creation crystals unlock the winged Light crystal on the collection screen? Mine came from the 8-pack (imported from Amazon.de). I know the legendary spiky Light crystal shows up correctly.

My collection screen has the winged Light crystal unlocked (which I don't own yet) and has the spiky Light crystal still locked (which I do own).

Wanted to know if people who got it recently with the 3-pack (along with acorn Fire and shards Tech crystals) have the same issue.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#61 Posted: 05:17:59 02/12/2016
Not so much a bug or a glitch but more just an error / lack of QA...

In the Thumpa Wumpa Islands level, the card game is called SkyStones (like in previous SkyLanders games), while every other level calls it Creation Clash.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#62 Posted: 14:37:12 02/12/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
Not so much a bug or a glitch but more just an error / lack of QA...

In the Thumpa Wumpa Islands level, the card game is called SkyStones (like in previous SkyLanders games), while every other level calls it Creation Clash.

to let a little thing like this pass, just shows vv & tfb dont talk much with each others. thats why we have glitches and stuff between the different games when it comes to the characters too.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#63 Posted: 06:15:51 04/12/2016
I just found the strangest glitch on Wii U (I think it was a glitch). After I played Enchanted Elven Forest, I stopped by the Academy. Right outside the door and to the right, Master Cami Flage was just standing there. It wouldn't let me talk to her or interact with her at all, she was just standing there doing her idle animation. I assumed it was normal since I had just beaten the adventure pack, but when I went back in just now, she was gone. I wonder what prompted the game to put her there?
#64 Posted: 03:14:38 06/12/2016
So I found Master Cami at the Academy again and then I realized... she was gone on my regular file, but she's been there on my Nightmare mode file both times I've been on it since I beat EEF. Can anyone beat EEF on nightmare and confirm that Master Cami appears? Is there an NPC from Gryphon Park that appears as well?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:00 06/12/2016 by TrapShadowFan
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#65 Posted: 01:34:41 13/12/2016
Quote: Drawdler
I dunno if this is a glitch, but every single time I go to the AP/racing area, Mags only ever says the dialogue for Gryphon Park Observatory, about how she hears voices in her head :I I hoped it would go around when I added EEF, but it hasn't

Yeah, same here! Maybe they forgot to record the other dialogue seeing as how the Crash level doesn't get one either.
#66 Posted: 01:43:57 13/12/2016
I got Enchanted Elven Forest and that's the only dialogue I hear from Mags. Just wondering, does she ever stop saying that stuff at any point?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#67 Posted: 07:10:00 19/12/2016
Quote: Portal___Master
In the Thumpa Wumpa Islands level, the card game is called Skystones (like in previous Skylanders games), while every other level calls it Creation Clash.

I can't recall right now but there is another level where the NPC calls the mini-game "Skystones". Skystones Smash, Skystones Overdrive, Creation Clash, they are all variations of Skystones so it's not really a mistake.

I dunno if this is a glitch, but every single time I go to the AP/racing area, Mags only ever says the dialogue for Gryphon Park Observatory, about how she hears voices in her head :I I hoped it would go around when I added EEF, but it hasn't

I got the dialogue from Mags for the Enchanted Forest. She said: "Oooh there's trouble over at the Enchanted Elven Forest, I can feel it in ma bones! Plus Stealth Elf kind of mentionned it to me too. Anyway, why don't ya go down there and check it out!"

In my game, I had Gryphon Park already unlocked but not fully completed. I put the Enchanted Elven Forest toy on the portal to unlock the level, I got past Mags, she talked about Gryphon Park. I completed Gryphon Park, returned to the map, and when I got past Mags again, she said the dialogue about Enchanted Elven Forest.
---
bye
#68 Posted: 09:48:18 19/12/2016
A very cool glitch that gives a new costume to Pain-Yatta, it really looks like a variant character now:
---
manddarran Red Sparx Gems: 55
#69 Posted: 16:26:45 19/12/2016
We cant hear some of the cut scenes speech. The characters lips move but no sound. This happens when not text is on screen as well when they are speaking.
Peppins Yellow Sparx Gems: 1924
#70 Posted: 15:25:22 24/12/2016
I've found lot of bugs not writed here, for example it's possible to race for infinite laps in time trial Calamity Canyon. It's possible to do the glitch at any lap and as many times you want, the game will not count the lap so you can continue the race for another lap again ad again...

ps. also in this map (by looking back on 3° lap or by doing this glitch) you can see the airship that after the explosion is still here (and with glitch the effect of sound/flame is again here on every lap).

ps. ps4 version 1.0.1

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:02 25/12/2016 by Peppins
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#71 Posted: 13:04:58 25/12/2016
How do you perform the glitch?
---
bye
#72 Posted: 22:41:37 25/12/2016
I've added in the post above ;-)
#73 Posted: 23:02:56 25/12/2016
Quote: Peppins
I've found lot of bugs not writed here, for example it's possible to race for infinite laps in time trial Calamity Canyon. It's possible to do the glitch at any lap and as many times you want, the game will not count the lap so you can continue the race for another lap again ad again...

ps. also in this map (by looking back on 3° lap or by doing this glitch) you can see the airship that after the explosion is still here (and with glitch the effect of sound/flame is again here on every lap).

ps. ps4 version 1.0.1

Very interesting!
Also glad to see another italian on the forum smilie
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#74 Posted: 01:31:29 29/12/2016
Today I discovered a major glitch when playing Chain Reaction in the Cradle of Creation.

To explain it, I was in the Gong Battle in this level in nightmare mode, pressing all of his attacks rapidly, which was causing the game to lag more than I have ever seen it do so before. Suddenly, when it was starting to freeze from the lag, I teleported to the beginning of the third path of this area. The music continued playing, but I was not able to go back to the Gong Battle. The music eventually stopped when I got to Spyro after the fight following the third path, but the green and red circles remained at the top right corner of the screen. Once the level was over, everything went back to normal, but I just founder this as an odd glitch. The level glitches a lot with Chain Reaction.

This was on the Wii U, version 1.0.0.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:46 29/12/2016 by Swap Force Fan
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#75 Posted: 16:45:10 29/12/2016
I beat GPO again and don't get any dialogue from Mags at all now! Thanks, newkill. She bothered me so much in this game. If only there were some way to stop the camera scrolling over to *spoiler* every time I visited the M.A.P. now.

That's an excellent Segway into my newest glitch! I'm on Xbox One, I had beaten most of the story and side missions at this point but I really wanted to play Enchanted Elven Forest. But now, everytime I skip Mag's dialogue, it repeats the same animation of the camera scrolling over to *Name and Address Withheld* making it impossible to play the game at all

EDIT: Disk was smudged! Never mind...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:29 02/01/2017 by TheToyNerd
filthenoize Red Sparx Gems: 10
#76 Posted: 20:38:57 02/01/2017
Real bug, legend of dragon stage, skylanders are stuck in the edge of the level!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH3vET2hG3M&t=33s
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#77 Posted: 13:03:19 03/01/2017
Wii U 1.0.0

I took a selfie at the chompy spot in Golden Arcade with Dark Wolfgang
And the whole screen glitched out, it was entirely white other than a small corner of actual game in the top left, and the gamepad screen only had the one half so if you scrolled it got all wacky.
Had to completely close the game to fix
The selfie was just a black square in the gallery

Also, on Dragon Temple, the part with the big climb and pushing blocks off to raise the platforms - I jumped down to one of the blocks I pushed off to look for a secret - and I fell in a pit. It teleported me back, but it teleported me to an invisible platform underneath a real platform and I couldn't get off of it, had to quit the level. Tried to repeat, but it teleported me as it should the next time
#78 Posted: 19:57:15 04/01/2017
Spyro (series 1) can fly underwater and also he go down like a rock when you try to fly to a different terrain level (example the water sensei realm).

There is also a bug with rats that can't move in the map, example the one near the race portal (can also capture a video).

I've also capture a video of another bug in the race, this time in the fly mirror cup. One enemy was blocked in the tornado area (was pepper jack) so the icon of the guy was ever in the same position just with rolling effect (maybe tornado?) for all laps.

Again in another race, the sea mirror cup, in the tropic plunder map, another enemy was blocked don't know where, but was blocked for one lap (i've also dubbed it in my second lap).

Don't know if anyone have got this bugs in the races.

Another think, i've noticed that the mask attack is different for sea/land/air. If i'm right into sea/land maps the mask attack 5 times, in the air maps only 3 times. Also in the air maps, with default vehicle, is possible to avoid 2 of 3 attacks just by rolling (only one time i've avoided 3/3). I've tryed with different vehicles (the enemies vehicles) but didn't work.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:36 04/01/2017 by Peppins
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#79 Posted: 20:07:04 04/01/2017
Quote: Peppins
Spyro (series 1) can fly underwater and also he go down like a rock when you try to fly to a different terrain level (example the water sensei realm).

There is also a bug with rats that can't move in the map, example the one near the race portal (can also capture a video).

I've also capture a video of another bug in the race, this time in the fly mirror cup. One enemy was blocked in the tornado area (was pepper jack) so the icon of the guy was ever in the same position just with rolling effect (maybe tornado?) for all laps.

Again in another race, the sea mirror cup, in the tropic plunder map, another enemy was blocked don't know where, but was blocked for one lap (i've also dubbed it in my second lap).

Don't know if anyone have got this bugs in the races.

Another think, i've noticed that the mask attack is different for sea/land/air. If i'm right into sea/land maps the mask attack 5 times, in the air maps only 3 times. Also in the air maps, with default vehicle, is possible to avoid 2 of 3 attacks just by rolling (only one time i've avoided 3/3). I've tryed with different vehicles (the enemies vehicles) but didn't work.

Mind expanding on this one? It's interesting to me.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#80 Posted: 21:03:42 04/01/2017
I've used the spyro 1th series on the main map and found this bugs near che race portal, there is water here and if you fly with spyro you can fly also underwater. If you fly and try to go in the direction of the water sensei realm (where is the water jet), spyro will go down immediately (but he wasn't flying?). There is also water too here, where spyro can fly again underwater.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:58 04/01/2017 by Peppins
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#81 Posted: 23:11:45 05/01/2017
None of the rats appear in the M.A.P any more, including the one leading to the rat kingdom. And since I haven't got one piece of the bathroom break set, I just have to hope they'll all reappear in a different save file when I start my nightmare mode run.
---
Dead
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#82 Posted: 21:10:41 06/01/2017
PS3, 1.0.0.

I purchased the "extra lifes x5" upgrade for Crash, but he still has only 2 lifes. I tried killing him and respawning in another level, but nothing changed.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#83 Posted: 21:19:34 06/01/2017
Quote: Halvmorke
PS3, 1.0.0.

I purchased the "extra lifes x5" upgrade for Crash, but he still has only 2 lifes. I tried killing him and respawning in another level, but nothing changed.

I'm on PS4 with the most recent update, and also have Crash path with x5 extra lives.

I have no idea how it works, I also just see x2 all the time. Don't know if it's a glitch or what. I picked that path for the better spin attacks so I never really bother with it.
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
#84 Posted: 21:29:00 06/01/2017
It's not part of any path, if I remember well, it's one of the basic upgrades... which make this glitch even worse :/

Does anybody know a solution for this?
---
#85 Posted: 21:44:48 06/01/2017
You're right, I was thinking of the Aku Aku dash upgrade that is suppose to make Crash faster after reviving.

EDIT

Okay, so after reviewing buuzer's video on one of Crash's upgrade paths, I can see that you can collect life tokens by randomly dropping a crate with Crash's face on it. That's how you can collect up to x5.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:20 06/01/2017 by Dahvoo
#86 Posted: 22:07:03 06/01/2017
Quote: Dahvoo
You're right, I was thinking of the Aku Aku dash upgrade that is suppose to make Crash faster after reviving.

EDIT

Okay, so after reviewing buuzer's video on one of Crash's upgrade paths, I can see that you can collect life tokens by randomly dropping a crate with Crash's face on it. That's how you can collect up to x5.

Aaaaah! So it's not a glitch, it works that way!

Fuh, thanks for that, Dahvoo! >.<
---
#87 Posted: 23:22:45 06/01/2017
Yep, also you need to collect extra life (you can find them at random when you throw the tnt).

BTW, here is the video of the glitch with freezed enemy in race mirror cups:

Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:17:38 07/01/2017 by Peppins
#88 Posted: 16:54:16 07/01/2017
Wii U, 1.0.0

So, I've managed to get to the rat kingdom in my Nightmare save, but it's still broken. It acts as if I've gotten the final piece for the Bathroom break that I need (the backpack), when it shows in the menu that I have not. So now I'm basically locked out of 2 pieces forever (because I can't get the reward piece for completing the set).
---
Dead
#89 Posted: 17:04:35 07/01/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Wii U, 1.0.0

So, I've managed to get to the rat kingdom in my Nightmare save, but it's still broken. It acts as if I've gotten the final piece for the Bathroom break that I need (the backpack), when it shows in the menu that I have not. So now I'm basically locked out of 2 pieces forever (because I can't get the reward piece for completing the set).

While playing on Wii U to complete all the imaginator sets, my son and I had to go through Rat Kingdom at least 3 times to get all parts.

My son did it first and only got one part. He didn't go through every room/area.

The second time I played it, made sure I went to every area and room, and only got one other part.

I replayed it again, went to all areas, and got the third part which then unlocked the backpack. Did this about two weeks ago.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:30:06 07/01/2017 by Dahvoo
#90 Posted: 17:16:15 07/01/2017
Quote: mega spyro
Wii U, 1.0.0

What do you mean it acts like you got the final piece? So from the game progress menu (where you can see the percentage of imaginator sets completed), for Bathroom Break set does it show the three regular parts collected, but the backpack is still blacked out?

While playing on Wii U to complete all the imaginator sets, my son and I had to go through Rat Kingdom at least 3 times to get all parts.

My son did it first and only got one part. He didn't go through every room/area.

The second time I played it, made sure I went to every area and room, and only got one other part.

I replayed it again, went to all areas, and got the third part which then unlocked the backpack. Did this about two weeks ago.

Every chest is giving parts that aren't part of the bathroom break set, and I think I've gotten every chest in there, and I've replayed it for the third time now. Unless there's a specific thing you need to do/chest that always holds a bathroom break set part that I've forgotten about, I don't think it's going to give me that part.
---
Dead
#91 Posted: 17:29:05 07/01/2017
I looked at the set and I made a mistake, you get the Double Duty (sentinel weapon) for completing the Bathroom Break set. The three parts you find the Rat Kingdom are:

Toilet Bowler

Plunger Ears

Toilet Paper Pack

Maybe you're missing an area. I know there is a hidden lock puzzle out of camera when you enter one of the rooms (you have to go around the corner of the room's entrance to get to it). One of the lock puzzles is a pain, it might be that one.

I'd suggest checking out some youtube videos of the Rat Kingdom to see if you missed anything.
---
#92 Posted: 18:30:04 07/01/2017
I looked at the set and I made a mistake, you get the Double Duty (sentinel weapon) for completing the Bathroom Break set. The three parts you find the Rat Kingdom are:

Toilet Bowler

Plunger Ears

Toilet Paper Pack

Maybe you're missing an area. I know there is a hidden lock puzzle out of camera when you enter one of the rooms (you have to go around the corner of the room's entrance to get to it). One of the lock puzzles is a pain, it might be that one.

I'd suggest checking out some youtube videos of the Rat Kingdom to see if you missed anything.

Yeah, I tried looking at videos, and it doesn't seem I've missed anything, but I'll try again later (if it even let's me back in and doesn't spawn the rats on the M.A.P like on my first save)
---
Dead
#93 Posted: 16:40:57 08/01/2017
There is also a problem with:

Mysticat: if you press triangle for the invisibility (with speed too) and then grab the "dragon wings", when you land, mysticat will stay invisible even if you fire. It will restore if you press triangle again. I've also noticed on main map that the enemies can see you even if you are invisible and run.

Hood sickle: when you press circle he attack with rapid movement in front direction and 2 black sphere follow him for 5-6 seconds and you can grab them with square attack. About that, if you use this on a bridge, the sphere will go down trought the bridge, but you can always grab them if you press square attack. Again if you use this when you are on a different plane level and will go up immediately (for example in the map with water jet) the sphere will remain below you (but will follow you if you move) and again you can still grab them with square attack. Another one if you use the attack on a plant, the sphere will stay here without movement, but you can still grab them from distance. The same if you go in a rat hole, if you use the circle before/after entered and then enter/exit, you can still use the square attack for grab them.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:54:12 08/01/2017 by Peppins
#94 Posted: 17:10:35 08/01/2017
All right, I replayed Rat Kingdom again, and got the part I was missing in a chest I know I opened before.
---
Dead
ConsupremeP Green Sparx Gems: 201
#95 Posted: 15:50:04 11/01/2017
I had the same problemon Wii u
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me