darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Official Bug/Glitch Tracking Thread [STICKY]
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 20:55:45 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Talk about any of the glitches you find in Skylanders: Imaginators (Includes Creator App)
When reporting a bug, please give details such as:

•What version of the game are you playing? (ex. Wii, PS4, 3DS) This info in particular is very important, since many bugs in previous games only happened on certain versions.

•How does this glitch interfere with gameplay? (ex. if a Creation Crystal won't allow you to choose a battleclass)

•Does this bug pertain to a specific Skylander or Creation Crystal?

•Are you able to consistently repeat the bug? (ex. if you perform a specific action will the bug always happen?)

Figured I better do this before someone forgets to make the topic and we have a sea of topics involving bugs.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:07:04 09/10/2016 by Buuzer
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#2 Posted: 09:31:29 12/10/2016
Topic open.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#3 Posted: 09:43:53 12/10/2016
this will be interesting...

any updates on the xbone,xb360,ps4,ps3,wiiu version. if so how big file size is the update?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#4 Posted: 11:38:55 12/10/2016
I saw some people bashing devs/QA in the past when they see bugs. Every video game has bugs, some more than others and there are far worse games than Skylanders when it comes to bugs. So just a quick reminder to respect devs and QA when discussing bugs. If you find one, QA most likely saw it too, but they don't have the final word on whether it gets fixed or not, and devs simply don't have time to fix everything before the game is released even if they want to.

[User Posted Image]
---
bye
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 11:46:37 12/10/2016
I'm honestly excited to see if we can find a money or exp hack, because I have a lot of characters, and I don't want this to take forever.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#6 Posted: 16:07:29 15/10/2016
Rocky Roll can't transform anymore and Blackout can't use his blackhole attack. Also many wrong photo on the HUD for many characters.
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#7 Posted: 06:01:30 16/10/2016
Right, so the Gallery of selfies is NOT loading, at all, I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't upload of preview any of my pictures.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#8 Posted: 06:20:23 16/10/2016
The Spike Case Creation Crystal is identified as the Wing Case in the collection menu. I dunno what version, but some people were talking about it.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#9 Posted: 12:53:28 16/10/2016
In the Air realm (I think) there was a fork in the road. I accidently fell through the middle and fell for like ten seconds. Then I respawned directly above where I fell, so it was a loop. I managed to get out of it easily by moving.
---
Soon.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5272
#10 Posted: 21:06:37 16/10/2016
I think my magic crystal is broken. I made a skylander in it, and I have played as him a lot. But when I put him on the portal now, he doesn't show up during his magic moment. And after that, it just shows the vortex background. It doesn't do anything after that.
EDIT: All imaginators are like that now...
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:13 16/10/2016 by skylandsfan
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#11 Posted: 22:14:47 16/10/2016
Quote: skylandsfan
I think my magic crystal is broken. I made a skylander in it, and I have played as him a lot. But when I put him on the portal now, he doesn't show up during his magic moment. And after that, it just shows the vortex background. It doesn't do anything after that.
EDIT: All imaginators are like that now...

Start a new save file. Sounds like maybe the game file is corrupt. Another idea is to erase the local game and install it again. I don't believe there's any patches released yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:22 16/10/2016 by TakeYourLemons
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#12 Posted: 23:35:19 16/10/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun
The Spike Case Creation Crystal is identified as the Wing Case in the collection menu. I dunno what version, but some people were talking about it.

More specifically, the Spiky Light Cube is added to the collection as a Winged Light Pyramid. However, when first placed on the portal, it does accurately appear as a Light Cube during the Magic Moment, so it definitely registers properly, it's just a slight error in the collection menu.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#13 Posted: 23:41:05 16/10/2016
Am i the only one who totally hates how they use the term ''selfie''

Why not just pictures its not even a selfie... xD
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#14 Posted: 01:40:51 17/10/2016
Quote: Kevin16
Am i the only one who totally hates how they use the term ''selfie''

Why not just pictures its not even a selfie... xD

I'm fine with it except when they say "Hall of Selfies." It sounds ridiculous smilie
sailorpfat Red Sparx Gems: 23
#15 Posted: 12:35:24 17/10/2016
Chopscotch's preview movie refers to her as "Hopscotch" once.
#16 Posted: 15:25:08 17/10/2016
Quote: Buuzer
Rocky Roll can't transform anymore and Blackout can't use his blackhole attack. Also many wrong photo on the HUD for many characters.

Are we gonna ignore this? Where can we contact Activision? They need to fix these two characters!
---
thatmovieguy Green Sparx Gems: 424
#17 Posted: 02:25:12 18/10/2016
PS4: My Quickdraw Rattle Shake is missing his hat for some reason. I hadn't changed his hat in any game prior, but now it's gone.
---
You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world!
-- The Tick
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#18 Posted: 07:05:38 18/10/2016

Are we gonna ignore this? Where can we contact Activision? They need to fix these two characters!

I checked on PS4 with the day one patch installed: I am able to create black holes with Blackout and I am able to go in Bouncy Attack Mode with Rocky Roll.

What console are you on?
---
bye
#19 Posted: 07:13:42 18/10/2016
Quote: newkill

I checked on PS4 with the day one patch installed: I am able to create black holes with Blackout and I am able to go in Bouncy Attack Mode with Rocky Roll.

What console are you on?

PS4 but I can't the first time I put them on the portal. I need to try again. But I can't confirm that they copy and paste all the characters from Superchargers. Quickdraw Rattleshake is still missing his hat.
---
#20 Posted: 09:08:54 18/10/2016
Where can we contact Activision?

You can contact ATVI Assist on Twitter or Facebook. They're supposed to have an email too, but I can't find their address anywhere.

Alternatively, you can try posting in their community support forum. Probably the least favorable option, but for those who doesn't have Facebook/Twitter accounts, it's the only one I can find.
---
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#21 Posted: 13:18:15 18/10/2016
In the undead realm of the 12 dangers, I took a selfie with my dark wolfgang and when the flash appeared for the picture, the screen stayed white. I went to main menu by knowing it was all to the left at pause. Then on main menu the screen was all black on both my gamepad and tv, and there was a small white square on top left of the screen. I was still hearing the music tho.

I had to close the game completely.
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#22 Posted: 13:35:29 18/10/2016
Quote: LloydDXZX
In the undead realm of the 12 dangers, I took a selfie with my dark wolfgang and when the flash appeared for the picture, the screen stayed white. I went to main menu by knowing it was all to the left at pause. Then on main menu the screen was all black on both my gamepad and tv, and there was a small white square on top left of the screen. I was still hearing the music tho.

I had to close the game completely.

I got this yesterday in the dark realm with Hood Sickle
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#23 Posted: 14:10:40 18/10/2016

That's weird, they work fine for me. I made two blackholes and went through them multiple times and also made Rocky Roll transform and bounce around without a hassle.

I did find a small bug on the Wii U though (USA). The sorcerer picture in the gallery sometimes only shows up as a bunch of strange green blobs or some kind of close-up picture of a couch somewhere in the game.
#24 Posted: 14:16:38 18/10/2016
Weirdly, the Fearsome Flowers (Swashbuckler Weapon) says they're unlocked in the Sensei Dark Realm, but I got it while replaying a completely different level. Really insignificant error, though.
---
Gajim Green Sparx Gems: 262
#25 Posted: 15:14:06 18/10/2016
WiiU, v1.0.0. I had a similar issue. Took a selfi with Airstrike in the Mushroom River selfi spot and ended up being able to see just the upper left 1/6th of the screen. The rest was black. The game worked fine, you just couldn't view anything but the one corner of the game display. I had to turn off the WiiU and restart to recover. In reviewing my selfis I found the second to the last was blank, black. I deleted it and continued playing.

Also, the selfis I took of the Golden Queen and Chompy Mage, which reviewed fine in the picture taking gallery option, did not display in the Hall of Selfis. They loaded, per the game action, but only displayed a random blank or nonsense picture. This was after successfully loading two other selfis. Later, when I went back to the Hall, the two characters were displaying the correct selfi pictures.

The first problem above could have been because I hit the back button while the 'save swirl' was running in the upper left corner. I didn't realize that saving a selfi took 3-4 seconds. I wait now for the selfi to save before taking any action.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#26 Posted: 16:48:55 20/10/2016
I'm wondering why all Sensei gates / Sensei Soul Gem previews were open from the get-go. Historically they didn't do this. Glitch, or simply reversed decision to get people chompy at the bit do get them?
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#27 Posted: 00:15:45 21/10/2016
This just happened while recording my playthrough:

Console: Wii U

Level: Fizzland

Glitch: Around the area where you have to suck up those pink and blue creatures, sometimes you re-spawn in different spots as if you fall off the level.

Edit: A major glitch with Sprocket on the Wii U version. In the Golden Arcade, if you play as Sprocket and try to use the grind rail she will float in the air and then respond in place. The button for using the grind rail is gone and switching to another character won't help. You will have to restart the level.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:19 21/10/2016 by spyrocrash
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#28 Posted: 03:59:36 21/10/2016
Console: PS4

Level: Undead Sensei Realm

Glitch: In the end-of-level arena, sometimes no enemies spawn. This seems to be extremely uncommon, but has happened to me twice out of several runs.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#29 Posted: 23:38:40 21/10/2016
Okay guys. I got a big one. I actually managed to catch this glitch on video. I'll upload it here when it's on YouTube.

I was doing a race on the Sea cup on normal difficulty. I was using Chompy Mage in the Power Blue Splatter Splasher. All was well until I got to Golden Temple. Chompy Mage disappeared from the boat entirely. His face Icon from the HP bar and the map also vanished. Chompy Mage also never said anything during the race. When I won, My characters name Chompy Mage, was replaced by the name RACERNAME. When I went to the victory screen, as it was panning over the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place racers, My name was replaced again with a new name, ?RACERNAME?1ST? and Chompy Mage was nowhere to be seen in the boat. When it showed the overall points, Chompy Mage's face icon was missing and my name changed again to, NEW_RACERNAME1. After that, everything went completely back to normal. I am not a hacker at all so this was completely unexpected.

This wasn't the first time something glitchy happened to me in Skylanders. Two years ago I was playing Battlegrounds and graphics weren't loading and all the character models only had eye balls (Like Camo only being 2 floating red eyeballs) and the sky background being filled with black boxes.

I swear, this must be Activision's way at a early Halloween scare.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#30 Posted: 23:41:47 21/10/2016
I was playing in the lair of kaos, and got flipped on one of his traps.. this happened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL...-by=skymensions
#31 Posted: 23:47:20 21/10/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
I was playing in the lair of kaos, and got flipped on one of his traps.. this happened.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL...-by=skymensions

Best crawler of the year smilie
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#32 Posted: 07:19:20 22/10/2016
Standing in the area that buzz is in, in the arena, if you use a move that hurts you (eg ghost roaster, high five or imaginator knight Excalibur thing) chill bill and broccoli guy will commentate that you took damage
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#33 Posted: 11:25:18 22/10/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
Okay guys. I got a big one. I actually managed to catch this glitch on video. I'll upload it here when it's on YouTube.

I was doing a race on the Sea cup on normal difficulty. I was using Chompy Mage in the Power Blue Splatter Splasher. All was well until I got to Golden Temple. Chompy Mage disappeared from the boat entirely. His face Icon from the HP bar and the map also vanished. Chompy Mage also never said anything during the race. When I won, My characters name Chompy Mage, was replaced by the name RACERNAME. When I went to the victory screen, as it was panning over the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place racers, My name was replaced again with a new name, ?RACERNAME?1ST? and Chompy Mage was nowhere to be seen in the boat. When it showed the overall points, Chompy Mage's face icon was missing and my name changed again to, NEW_RACERNAME1. After that, everything went completely back to normal. I am not a hacker at all so this was completely unexpected.

This wasn't the first time something glitchy happened to me in Skylanders. Two years ago I was playing Battlegrounds and graphics weren't loading and all the character models only had eye balls (Like Camo only being 2 floating red eyeballs) and the sky background being filled with black boxes.

I swear, this must be Activision's way at a early Halloween scare.

was you playing race online?... if so it might be a loss of your internet that caused this... and even if you didnt play with others online they game can still want to connect online.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:26:12 22/10/2016 by CountMoneyBone
#34 Posted: 13:36:36 22/10/2016
I was not online at all. I was on Single player doing a GP on the Sea terrain. It happened on the final race.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#35 Posted: 20:55:28 26/10/2016
I put my healing elixir on the portal yesterday (I'm playing the PS3 PAL version btw) and nothing happened. I then put Sparx the Dragonfly on and that didn't work either. Yet, both of those items were registered on the collection menu. Do none of the adventure pack items from previous games work on Imaginators or is there something wrong with my game that is stopping them from working?
#36 Posted: 21:50:51 26/10/2016
At least I found a new way to make money smilie
Jedbeetle Red Sparx Gems: 29
#37 Posted: 18:54:43 27/10/2016
Man this thread is huge! I'm just going to put these here.

OK so have people already mentioned the traptanium glitch? So, every time I start my game, I am able to cull money for my skylanders just by placing each traptanium trap in the portal (I'm using the superchargers portal on PS4). It works once per trap every time I start the game.

Another bug - My Imaginators' names and ownership all randomly reset! And ALL my skylanders' ownership status reset as well! I have to go in on each one and claim ownership of it again. Not terrible, but a bit worrisome, and annoying to have to rename Imaginators and set ownership again.
Jedbeetle Red Sparx Gems: 29
#38 Posted: 18:56:40 27/10/2016
I have another one that is super annoying and neither Activision nor Sony have been able to solve. I purchased a Platinum chest and it simply does not show up in my game. I'm trying to get a refund, but Sony hates giving refunds.
Partajeesus Blue Sparx Gems: 833
#39 Posted: 21:34:09 27/10/2016
Quote: Jedbeetle
Man this thread is huge! I'm just going to put these here.

Another bug - My Imaginators' names and ownership all randomly reset! And ALL my skylanders' ownership status reset as well! I have to go in on each one and claim ownership of it again. Not terrible, but a bit worrisome, and annoying to have to rename Imaginators and set ownership again.

That happened to me yesterday.
I guess that it has something to do with online connection. I play on ps4 and yesterday psn was down when I started playing and the game had forgotten the name of my imaginator and my ownership.
It couldn't even show my psn profile picture when I chose what save I wanted to load. My guess is that because of that the game thought that my imaginator was used in someone elses game.

Later that day psn was working again and my imaginators name and ownership were like they should.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:37:52 27/10/2016 by Partajeesus
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#40 Posted: 19:35:23 03/11/2016
So far I actually haven't run into too many glitches, or at least game-breaking ones, knock on wood.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
RocketCzar Green Sparx Gems: 338
#41 Posted: 12:05:14 05/11/2016
When I was playing as Chill in the M.A.P, she could move the training dummies with her ice blocks.
--
Why did Bionicle and Mixels have to end? Why?!!!
Dead Inside
Dalton977622 Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#42 Posted: 13:11:35 05/11/2016
In Imaginators, I've played with all of my Trigger Happys. When I play my series 3 TH and use his rocket wow pow while moving, his rocket turn into two guns. When I use the machine gun and take a selfie of it, it turn into two guns. The same thing happens when I use the selfie on the rocket.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#43 Posted: 22:37:58 06/11/2016
So most recently I went onto Imaginators and the sounds when you scroll through things and when you enter the game and the elemental landing sounds are just gone. It wasn't a big deal at first, but now it's really starting to piss me off. If anyone knows how to fix this glitch please let me know. I'm on PS4.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
gepetto987 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1198
#44 Posted: 15:32:50 07/11/2016
PS3
I'm having a strange problem with the Selfie Hall... not one of my photos will "stick"... Once I leave the hall and return, I have to reload all of the selfies again. This happens every time I return.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me