Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 84 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#4151 Posted: 02:02:50 17/12/2021
nononono you didn t make me feel any kind of bad way i was just generally interested and trying to be open that i can be cringe although i do it on purpose knowing it s cringe because it makes those who know me laugh and also i m sorry you had to put up with such a terrible person especially having been in a relationship with them i m happy you re free from that it s the worst
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#4152 Posted: 02:50:28 17/12/2021
jaggedstar, that sounds funny to me, but i guess i don't know the whole story, so i'll just leave it at that. i'll take your word for it that she was trash.

strawberry, on the other hand, that is hilarious. what was the reaction like? i need to know.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:05 17/12/2021 by YesterdayFemmey
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1717
#4153 Posted: 05:57:28 19/12/2021
I know I've said this a hundred times but I truly am sorry for the way I was, especially earlier this year. If you're reading this and any of the stupid things I said and did hurt you, I really am sorry. My doctor is helping me going forward but it's the accepting the past and moving on part I've always had trouble with, knowing I can't undo what's been done.
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#4154 Posted: 12:53:04 19/12/2021
I have a friend with two Toyhouse accounts and barely any OCs just because they want an entirely separate account for fully original characters and fan characters and as someone who's been desperately trying to get just ONE account to organize the way too many OCs I have, it annoys me. Like, wow, I'm glad you have literally two of them. I'm sure you needed them both. Its not like you could've just separated those into an OCs and FCs section in one account. No, clearly you needed two of them while some people are unable to get even one. Nice.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#4155 Posted: 18:51:23 20/12/2021
there was a guy at work who dropped a tong in a fryer. so of course his reaction was to put his hand in and grab it. fryers are dangerous don't be stupid guys
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4156 Posted: 02:59:33 02/03/2022
im actually allergic to eggs now
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#4157 Posted: 22:10:21 04/03/2022
still havent seen the ending for wonder egg priority
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#4158 Posted: 05:31:32 13/03/2022
Quote: somePerson
still havent seen the ending for wonder egg priority

Oh yeah, thats a thing. I completely forgot about it

EDIT: It was kind of lame
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:23 15/03/2022 by Riolu-Blue-247
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#4159 Posted: 07:56:38 22/03/2022
For posterity’s sake, I wanted to apologize for being a general public nuisance with no social skills. I don’t think my stint here, for anyone that remembers, was that consequential or of particular note. Just kinda cringe and crass, but it’s been bugging the heck out of me. I figure I liked the attention, negative or otherwise. I’ve since come to realize that “furry” and “loud” are not personality traits and have recieved an ample supply of my own medicine by simply browsing through Twitter. Sorry for all…that.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#4160 Posted: 12:12:21 22/03/2022
Quote: BlueFox
For posterity’s sake, I wanted to apologize for being a general public nuisance with no social skills. I don’t think my stint here, for anyone that remembers, was that consequential or of particular note. Just kinda cringe and crass, but it’s been bugging the heck out of me. I figure I liked the attention, negative or otherwise. I’ve since come to realize that “furry” and “loud” are not personality traits and have recieved an ample supply of my own medicine by simply browsing through Twitter. Sorry for all…that.

I thought you were really cool! You're a wonderful artist and your knowledge of animals is enviable! I was disappointed to see you gone!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4161 Posted: 14:27:19 22/03/2022
What are you talking about BlueFox? You were always pretty nice and it's good to see you! witter sounds like the worse place if you ask me.
At the most, you came at the tail end of the franchise so the only thing left to talk about were your great finds and character design talk, but that doesn't make you egotistical or anything.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:28:25 22/03/2022 by Bifrost
#4162 Posted: 19:00:35 22/03/2022
Oh. Well, now I feel silly haha. Silly, but I also feel better! I thought I got grating and inappropriate, kinda overshare-y when I was in the Discord. If I were a mod, I would’ve kicked myself out tbh.
---
#4163 Posted: 20:51:38 23/03/2022
hey, you're not bad! i don't mind you at all!
---
#4164 Posted: 19:28:29 24/03/2022
BlueFox i remember you from a little while back i thought you were pretty cool i dont remember you ever even causing a problem you seemed generally well liked to me!
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#4165 Posted: 01:31:47 25/03/2022
Quote: Bifrost
What are you talking about BlueFox?.

I appreciate everyone’s nice comments.

I’m mostly referring to my exploits in the 18+ channel as Embiggened, some of you weren’t there for my seemingly daily spam of buff dragon guys, waxings on monster-loving, and occasional slip-ups with cropping. I get that’s not like a horrible, abominable offense or anything, I’m not trying to dramatize. Still, I think it’s worth mentioning and making up for.
---
#4166 Posted: 14:38:14 25/03/2022
That's fair, but be aware that we still think you're a pretty cool person. We still have slip ups ourselves, it happens and the rules weren't too set in stone back then.
---
#4167 Posted: 14:49:06 25/03/2022
oh yeah there's still big monster men in that channel occasionally anyway, so i don't think it's anything to worry about! sometimes someone makes a mistake and posts the wrong thing, but as far as i can tell, it's never malicious
---
#4168 Posted: 18:36:25 25/03/2022
Quote: Bifrost
That's fair, but be aware that we still think you're a pretty cool person. We still have slip ups ourselves, it happens and the rules weren't too set in stone back then.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear I'm pretty cool.

Quote: ThunderEgg
oh yeah there's still big monster men in that channel occasionally anyway

Lol, that's great news. Is it my guy Salmon? Or has someone else taken up the mantle?

Welp, now that my negative self-talk has been hushed, I'm going back offline. I'll probably pop up if I find new Skylanders concept art or something. NDAs, the bane of my existence.
---
#4169 Posted: 20:00:22 25/03/2022
^as i remember it a few users around here had even posted a little while back wishing you had been around still pretty sure youre one of the few users that were generally liked by everyone around here or bare minimum certainly not disliked
---
#4170 Posted: 08:34:30 28/03/2022
pet peeves that people pretend they don't have skeletons in their closet
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:35 06/04/2022 by somePerson
#4171 Posted: 02:04:05 07/04/2022
i thought gir from invader zim was zim from invader zim :c
---
#4172 Posted: 06:39:54 20/04/2022
stop romanticizing poverty and the working class
#4173 Posted: 01:58:34 21/04/2022
favorite thing to do right now is look at things on amazon
---
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#4174 Posted: 22:34:00 24/04/2022
I like to go on Redbubble and add stuff to my cart so the seller gets a notification, but then I never actually buy it.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#4175 Posted: 03:37:29 26/04/2022
i'm getting boring i haven't played a video game in like half a year
#4176 Posted: 00:45:18 02/05/2022
Tiktoks of women looking at the camera with captions like "owo when the guy you like is shy and awkward". And all the simps in the comments don't realize they're being manipulated for the algorithm
#4177 Posted: 21:00:13 04/05/2022
i havent drawn spyro is SO LONG : c
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#4178 Posted: 02:50:05 05/05/2022
I unironically listen to and enjoy Your Favorite Martian.
#4179 Posted: 17:32:50 12/05/2022
What's with people online and saying manga is why comics are dying or how manga is better than comics. Like literally 90% of people who read comics read manga. There's literally no competition here
#4180 Posted: 19:11:21 12/05/2022
^i don't understand your point. 90% of comic readers reading manga is not necessarily a good thing for comics unless the opposite is true as well (i.e. 90% of manga readers read comics). otherwise it inherently implies that manga is outselling comics, which is true.
---
#4181 Posted: 19:19:36 12/05/2022
The point is nobody cares about manga outselling comics. Yeah of course manga outsells comics because manga is sold everywhere now while comics are sold specifically in niche stores. My post wasn't about manga selling better my point is about this fictional competition people have online between comic and manga readers
#4182 Posted: 02:04:03 13/05/2022
but the original statement "manga is why comics are dying" is not disproven by that. comics fans also liking manga just says that 90% of comics fans are contributing to the death of comics at the hands of manga, not that it isn't happening. and whether manga is better is of course subjective, but it is statistically performing better.

so the answer to the question "what's with people online and saying such and such" is that they're stating a fact. and if there was no competition no one would be offended by them doing so.
---
#4183 Posted: 03:24:04 13/05/2022
Quote: YesterdayFemmey
but the original statement "manga is why comics are dying" is not disproven by that. comics fans also liking manga just says that 90% of comics fans are contributing to the death of comics at the hands of manga, not that it isn't happening. and whether manga is better is of course subjective, but it is statistically performing better.

so the answer to the question "what's with people online and saying such and such" is that they're stating a fact. and if there was no competition no one would be offended by them doing so.

no offense dude but you're not doing yourself a favor here by replying to my message. if you're going to respond to a comment don't just pick one part of it and make up a whole new thing to discuss that is unrelated to the original. the original post is not about this well-known fact that can be easily proven with a google search and how it is why manga is killing comics. the orginal post was about posts like this is where people make up a goal to beat down another industry by saying stuff like manga is killing comics or how manga is better than comics. the key word here being "or". i was not making a statement I was giving out an example of what people say on twitter. the main point of the original post was about how there is no competition between these two industries and the comparison is like comparing apples to oranges. its like saying how superhero movies are killing romcoms because one sells more tickets thus making it better.

if you want to talk about how manga is killing comics I believe that is not an accurate statement. manga sales have no effect on comic sales because they are two separate forms of entertainment in two different approaches of marketing. mangas in America are sold in grocery stores, walmarts, targets, barnes and nobles, and more. anime is constantly being made to promote every manga ever on a daily basis giving it an attention every second. but here's the thing. none of this affects comics. you know why? because comic sales are made predominantly in niche stores so the big two comic companies can focus all their money on merch and movies. statically yes manga sales are above comics. but no comics are not dying because of manga.

lets say you go to a grocery store and see oranges on the shelf. you think to yourself hmmmm I think "I saw an orange juice commercial today so I'm gonna get oranges". so you go pick up oranges while apples stay on the other shelf across from you. did you buying these oranges affect you the sales of the apples? no because you came to the grocery to buy oranges not apples. comics vs manga is not a choose your side argument like deciding between the ps3 and the xbox 360. the two industries don't care about one another sales wise. the people who think that manga is killing comics have literally never opened a 3.99 issue of spider-man

i wasted too much time making this post so I'm just gonna watch tiktoks
#4184 Posted: 03:50:41 13/05/2022
you say Danny missed your point but im pretty sure you in turn missed Dannys i also would absolutely not say they are too totally independent forms of entertainment as they are both silly drawings on pieces of paper and there is significant overlap where say a comic fan may get so bored of comics they try out manga and that wasnt even dannys point to begin with
---
#4185 Posted: 04:06:47 13/05/2022
my post wasnt meant to sound rude by the way i just meant to say i think their is a misunderstanding on your side/your side too or however somePerson
---
#4186 Posted: 05:42:14 13/05/2022
"but you're not doing yourself a favor here by replying to my message."
what am i doing then, hurting my glorious image?

"if you're going to respond to a comment [...] unrelated to the original."
i literally responded to every portion of your last post. since you apparently couldn't tell, i made this one a little clearer for you.

"the original post is not about this well-known fact [...] I was giving out an example of what people say on twitter"
i 100% understood that that was an example, and i told you that whoever makes such statements is right.

"the main point of the original post [...] one sells more tickets thus making it better."
it is in no way apples to oranges. in japan, all comics are considered manga. manga is just the word used in japan for comics. it's a nice word for westerners to use to distinguish western comics from japanese comics, but to consider them different forms of media is both inaccurate and frankly racist.

"its like saying how superhero movies are killing romcoms because one sells more tickets thus making it better."
superhero movies could kill romcoms. if nobody bought tickets for romcoms because all anybody wanted to watch was 3 of the same dude beat up bad guys, romcoms couldn't make money, and people would stop making them. dead. i went as far as to say that better is subjective, but that manga is objectively performing better.

"if you want to talk about how manga is killing comics [...] two separate forms of entertainment in two different approaches of marketing."
see the above about difference, or lack thereof, between comics and manga. marketing we can talk about...

"mangas in America are sold in grocery stores [...] but no comics are not dying because of manga."
manga and comics are both the same form of media, as stated. if comics could sell where manga does, believe me, they would sell them there. they don't care where the money comes from, they know where the best place to put them is to make sales.

"lets say you go to a grocery store [...] you came to the grocery to buy oranges not apples."
this analogy... makes no sense at all. one's money is finite. they can only spend money on a certain number of goods. given the choice, more consumers will choose manga over western comics. if there is such an overlap between comics and manga fans, that choice is one that many will make. it can, and does, affect sales.

"comics vs manga is not a choose your side argument like deciding between the ps3 and the xbox 360."
neither one of these are exclusive. one can consume both. but again, given the choice, most will choose one over the other, in this case manga over western comics.

"the two industries don't care about one another sales wise."
my stance on this, that i've expressed multiple times throughout this post, is based on common sense. they do have to compete for consumers, or else avoid one another, limiting their own reach, the latter of which is essentially what comics are doing. they wouldn't do that if they didn't have to. graphic novels can sell in grocery stores, targets, etc. manga proves that. comics companies won't sell there because they can't make sales. it isn't worth it for them to try. they know they can't compete outside of their comfort zone.

"the people who think that manga is killing comics have literally never opened a 3.99 issue of spider-man"
many of them, yeah, probably not cause they picked up a volume of my hero academia instead. : P

"i wasted too much time making this post so I'm just gonna watch tiktoks"
you did in fact waste your time if your goal was to convince me. next time you want to write an essay in response to my post, maybe try screaming it at the wind instead if you're gonna lead it with hostile remarks like you did this one. because i will not waste my time again. if you were for some reason offended by me simply questioning what your point was or expressing my opinion on the subject, then sorry bro, but that's what happens on forums. i didn't attack or insult you. i didn't criticize you. i didn't judge you. you apparently felt the need to do so.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:54:46 13/05/2022 by YesterdayFemmey
#4187 Posted: 04:54:54 18/05/2022
anime posers call themselves fans and watch shows like my hero or one piece but haven't watched the classics like ex arm
#4188 Posted: 16:51:03 03/06/2022
Legit one of the problems with users on this site is that you weirdos think you're the main character
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#4189 Posted: 20:29:55 03/06/2022
Legit one of the problems with users on this site is that you weirdos think you're the main character

Sounds like some real side character problems you got there
---
Soon.
#4190 Posted: 20:35:15 03/06/2022
Quote: emeraldzoroark

Sounds like some real side character problems you got there

Bro I'm literary the main character
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#4191 Posted: 00:34:07 04/06/2022
Dark52 is the main character and we're all just living in his world.
#4192 Posted: 05:43:52 08/06/2022
i have a problem with rjpgs where I get halfway trough and get bored of the gameplay loop
#4193 Posted: 19:49:56 09/06/2022
i did think i make a good side character if i were to be cast as the main character i feel like it would be a dark comedy short chapter manga where i just have bad luck and get tortured by evil yet comical means for the amusement of others
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4194 Posted: 17:30:09 12/06/2022
think ppl take a spyro forum way too seriously
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#4195 Posted: 19:13:21 12/06/2022
my only issue with “its a forum about a purple dragon” is that just because its a forum about a stupid game most people dont remember is that it doesnt mean what people do or say on here cant hurt other people and thats when its hard not to take seriously there have been/are/whatever very harmful people on this site or any site and those people have normally been the ones to so readily say that as an excuse for their indecent behavior and actions “it’s a spyro forum why are you taking it so seriously?” which is not AT ALL what im suggesting about you thunderdragon14 i always thought you were cool! just thought i would share my thought since ironically i was going to make a post about the same thing the other day and you probably meant something totally different then what i read which is often the case these days cause my brains broke
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4196 Posted: 01:38:43 13/06/2022
nah the problem is yall are openly antagonistic like all the time. dS constantly forms these little cliques with whoever is popular at the given time and then they all back each other up and stay in their bubble without being challenged because time is a circle and this site and a lot of the community around it is a toxic cesspool. id rather dip my head in a nuclear power plant's coolant. please learn to socialize, learn theres other opinions out tthere, stop obsessing over a purple dragon forum, touch grass, get *****es, etc
#4197 Posted: 02:50:49 13/06/2022
i think almost no one here is obsessing with this site at this point bullies are bullies no matter what and this site has had plenty of them
---
#4198 Posted: 03:32:27 13/06/2022
no offense but I think you are taking every post too personally. You seem to have this idea that you're different and above the bullies or toxic people on the website without realizing that having differing opinions is a normal way of living and not being mean. If you think the site is toxic and bad for your health just log off. Nobody's forcing you to post.
#4199 Posted: 04:42:30 13/06/2022
tldr my posts here were mostly past related you seem to think i take things here seriously which i normally dont my point in anything i said was to state the past bullies of the site used to always say that “its your fault for taking the site seriously” seriously bad actions were taken by people on this site and to not take them seriously because the site is not serious is not cool
---
#4200 Posted: 13:02:25 13/06/2022
I also think some people love to take the ironic bigot route which a) stopped being funny like 2 years ago b) stops feeling ironic once you do it all day

And it's this response of "just log off 4head" EVERY time which solves nothing and just turns this more into the space where 2 people post edgy **** at each other
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:03:20 13/06/2022 by Bifrost
First | Previous | Page 84 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me