Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 83 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4101 Posted: 03:41:18 16/09/2021
Quote: somePerson
I just had flashbacks to a kid saying he was part asian because one of his ancestors was royalty. Just realized it was ghangis khan man.

I think that applies to a fair percentage of Asians in general actually.

He was a productive man.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#4102 Posted: 07:49:22 26/09/2021
Twitch hottake? Partner pushes are freaking lame. Like being partnered is good and all but it just seems super desperate for views. Like I feel like at this point the streamer is streaming for the sake of getting a job rather than having fun. like they all say the same thing like how "It's for the community". Like no it's for you to get more money. It's just so fake
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4103 Posted: 03:14:02 05/10/2021
i haven't had this many friends in a long time. it's not a lot of people, but i'm very thankful to feel like i'm rebuilding a community for myself. it's been a lot of work, but i think worth it for my emotional needs.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#4104 Posted: 09:18:15 08/10/2021
This trend in tiktok where people are faking having disorders and trying to normalize it is so gross. like sure it's cool to encourage people to learn more about disorders and how to help make others have easier lives but when it's people wishing they had a disorder for the sake of being quirky makes me feel disgusting.

I don't really like to talk about it but I have tics (not exactly tourettes) since around middle school and growing up between then and high school was really frustrating. Being told to be quiet by both students and teachers showed how uneducated a lot of people were and it was even worsen when I was told by family that I was pretending or that I needed to stop.

Thoughts about all those kids making fun of me by mimicking me or telling me to shut up will pop up in my head every so often. However luckily I have met people who actually defended me in high school from others which was very sweet of them to do.

Tbh it just feels like I don't really agree with how disorders are being treated nowadays with younger people. Instead of educating people about them we just say "it's fine and normal" and pass it off as a quirk for people to laugh at or desire. There have even been. And because of this people in the future will get confused on how much their disorder is effecting them. and as a result I see more and more people self diagnosing themselves :/

It really just seems like people just want attention or validation for having a disorder :///

Edit: I kinda realized I meant "minimalizing" instead if "normalizing" lol
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:27:21 08/10/2021 by somePerson
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#4105 Posted: 14:42:39 08/10/2021
Holy crap yes, you, above me. I couldn't agree more.

I have autism and it effected me so much in school, especially in my earlier years when I was too young to properly explain what autism even was. People treated me like absolute crap over it. I still have trauma over the way I was targeted by my principal and he would pull me and my mom into his office when she would come to pick me up from school and lecture her about how I "caused a scene" with other kids and I need to learn how to behave because I'm not a very good person and I won't get anywhere in life if I keep acting like this. I just wanted to break down crying because I had no idea how any of this was my fault. How was I the bad guy when other kids were straight up calling me either a liar or the dreaded r-word for some of the older ones? I didn't feel like the bad person at first, so being told I was just put this constant fear in my mind that somehow I was screwing up and convincing myself I was a good person. I felt like I was at fault. I kinda grew up believing I was at fault for my own disability and the quirks it caused me to display. Its not even that the mistreatment lessened as I got older, but rather that I just started becoming numb to it. Grew up hating people.

I'm a social nightmare. I can't interact. I feel terrified every time I post online that somehow I'm doing something wrong, just like the way I did in real life. Same reason I freak out if I upset someone. It feels the same way it was as a kid when I was lectured for being a bad person when someone decided to be mean to me over something petty and/or my disability and whether or not it existed. I'm not even using it as an excuse, but rather its just how I am and I can't delete all this baggage overnight.

As someone who has a lot of issues, I don't understand why ANYONE would WANT those. No, you don't want autism. You also don't want the depression, anxiety, panic attacks, etc, I have. Not only do you not get pity for having them, but they can make life a nightmare sometimes. You don't want this. I don't want this. Not a single human on this green Earth should want this.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#4106 Posted: 14:25:16 15/10/2021
I don’t have a Halloween costume yet. I don’t have an idea for a Halloween costume yet. It is the 15th of October and I don’t feel spooky at all.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#4107 Posted: 21:12:04 20/10/2021
I have a Halloween costume now, all is right in the world.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4108 Posted: 22:42:14 20/10/2021
i have a very big crush on Doobydobap
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4109 Posted: 04:46:16 25/10/2021
Gf was very upset today due to a death in the family... I wasn't sure if she wanted my company or not, but I swung by anyhow. We chatted and then played Animal Crossing... I'm not good at it yet, but every time I goofed up the controls or ran into things it would make her laugh, so honestly I kept doing it and purposely did not try to learn from my mistakes. I will proudly own my title of "most klutzy AC player" if it means it cheers her up, even a little. c:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#4110 Posted: 02:47:29 27/10/2021
Anyone else get annoyed when people make up people to hate on
#4111 Posted: 06:07:07 10/11/2021
nothing more annoying then people trying to be different saying"popular show/movie bad and overrated"

also speaking of movies people who make up plot holes in movies to make it look worse are so silly. i guess hitler invading russia was a plot hole because it was too cold to invade. colombus branding American natives as indians is a pothole because they weren't in India. my dad going to the store to buy milk is a pothole because its been 7 years since he left to get it and its only a 10 minute drive.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:40:17 10/11/2021 by somePerson
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#4112 Posted: 04:37:27 22/11/2021
Quote: Drawdler
People overestimate how easy it is for women to get emotional help sometimes, I’ve had so many men tell me “well, you can be open and get help, people sympathise with girl” when my experience is realistically getting taken advantage of for being open and/or trying to be a good person, or people in general told to shut up because when I was in the most pain because i was whiiining (which made me emotionally repress and become apathetic and dulled too). Life is easier to accept now but im pretty depressed and i miss who i used to be

^this basically times 1000000 idk what planet those people live on other then "guy world" and if we re supposed to include the internet in that fat chance getting anything OTHER than "stop whining" girls being in distress to many = whiny melodramatic emo ***** which toooooooooooooooootally helps by the way
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#4113 Posted: 02:48:59 28/11/2021
gasoline smells good
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#4114 Posted: 09:32:50 01/12/2021
i whole heartedly agree christmas sucks and i wish it would not be such a big deal
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#4115 Posted: 19:56:54 01/12/2021
hey that s dope sounds better than the real holiday to me lol
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#4116 Posted: 02:39:05 02/12/2021
i don't know what the christmas before halloween joke is, probably because i'm lame, but if you change your mind and want to use a halloween pfp, i will totally be happy to back you up by using my gumi halloween pic again.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#4117 Posted: 04:09:40 02/12/2021
i loved that gumi avatar do it guys do the halloween avatar s
---
#4118 Posted: 03:32:54 04/12/2021
honestly self deprecating humor is so lazy and a bad attitude to have in life. like being humble and poking at yourself is fine but the act of always putting yourself down and putting off praise or approval is toxic to you. most of the time it just feels like people trying to hide their lack of self esteem and insecurities with tacky humor
#4119 Posted: 15:14:11 05/12/2021
I hate Christmas too. I don't like the aesthetic, I don't have anyone to exchange gifts with, decorating is way too much work, and HOLY CRAP do I absolutely DESPISE Christmas music. Its annoying as all. I also get pretty tired of the way Christmas consumes all other holidays around it. The holidays essentially go in this order Christmas, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Christmas.

Besides, all I have are memories of terrible Christmas get togethers with the family where I was the only child but I was forced to go anyways and I got bullied by a bunch of adults for being the odd one out, existing wrong, not liking the food, whatever. It didn't matter. Everything. I was the problem. Me existing was bad. Then my birthday would get combined with Christmas because they're so close together anyways, which means not ONCE as a kid did I get to properly celebrate my birthday. Not bloody ONCE. And I hate cake, so I don't care about losing that, but all I wanted was just to gather together a few people, eat some ice cream, get a gift or two, and have someone tell me Happy Birthday without Christmas being part of it.

Nothing against people who enjoy Christmas. Do you. I don't care. But I do wish it was less consuming and I don't really want it in my life. Doesn't have that I'm apparently a terrible person for not liking Christmas. At least so says the people in my life.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
Strawberry15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1717
#4120 Posted: 17:28:10 05/12/2021
Speaking of Christmas aesthetic, me and my gf were just talking yesterday and agreed that red and green is horrible. We both like blue and white as Christmas colors, it gives it a more "angelic" feeling. Less Santa, more Jesus.
#4121 Posted: 19:21:32 05/12/2021
Red and green don't even really go together that well, in my opinion. Love red on its own, very impartial to green, but together they look terrible. I could for sure go for some blue and white, though.
---
#4122 Posted: 19:24:00 05/12/2021
Quote: Shadow-Cipher
I hate Christmas too. I don't like the aesthetic, I don't have anyone to exchange gifts with, decorating is way too much work, and HOLY CRAP do I absolutely DESPISE Christmas music. Its annoying as all. I also get pretty tired of the way Christmas consumes all other holidays around it. The holidays essentially go in this order Christmas, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Christmas.

Besides, all I have are memories of terrible Christmas get togethers with the family where I was the only child but I was forced to go anyways and I got bullied by a bunch of adults for being the odd one out, existing wrong, not liking the food, whatever. It didn't matter. Everything. I was the problem. Me existing was bad. Then my birthday would get combined with Christmas because they're so close together anyways, which means not ONCE as a kid did I get to properly celebrate my birthday. Not bloody ONCE. And I hate cake, so I don't care about losing that, but all I wanted was just to gather together a few people, eat some ice cream, get a gift or two, and have someone tell me Happy Birthday without Christmas being part of it.

Nothing against people who enjoy Christmas. Do you. I don't care. But I do wish it was less consuming and I don't really want it in my life. Doesn't have that I'm apparently a terrible person for not liking Christmas. At least so says the people in my life.

............thank you for posting that it s like you transplanted my christmas thoughts from my head exactly (other than the birthday part) could not have worded it better myself

Quote: Strawberry15
Speaking of Christmas aesthetic, me and my gf were just talking yesterday and agreed that red and green is horrible. We both like blue and white as Christmas colors, it gives it a more "angelic" feeling. Less Santa, more Jesus.

the only time red and green go good together is apples or mario and luigi
---
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#4123 Posted: 22:45:47 06/12/2021
I think Minions are cute and I like them a lot.
#4124 Posted: 21:06:52 11/12/2021
pet peeve when people say they don't know who *YouTuber/streamer is" whenever they get nominated for an award or pop up in YouTube rewind. There are so many people with over a million followers but obviously only the people you watch matter
#4125 Posted: 22:58:53 11/12/2021
Literally who
#4126 Posted: 19:48:28 12/12/2021
^those people who underestimate and belittle those who have PTSD because it s not "real" PTSD are ignorant and clearly don t know anything about mental illness you re absolutely right and justified for being irritated with it. PTSD absolutely can be formed in someone through a series of events are continued exposure to whatever the traumatic experienceS might be and physical violence is not a de facto requirement for PTSD. honestly on the whole people like to belittle others for having a mental illness as much as (at least in this country) they like to pretend we have moved passed looking at the mentally disabled like a stain on society most haven t and it s double points if they can also throw in "you don t even have a REAL mental illness/or you re exaggerating it" which is again ignorant and does show how little there is a general understanding on how these disorders operate in people and Drawdler yes absolutely people are the same with OCD and a part of that is (though it sounds like i m contradicting the point above) because in this case people SO frequently make OCD into a joke or are like "haha look how OCD i am can t pick a color shirt to where today that s my OCD HAHA" when that s not the disorder in the slightest to how extreme and debilitating it can be but because of how normalized the term has become it just belittled it as a disorder as a whole rather than making people more familiar with it so they can understand it and show some god damned understanding to people who have the disorder and yeah most people do not take it seriously at all "like it s just an annoying habit just get rid of it ignore it" mental illness is still heavily misunderstood frowned about used as a means to bully others or belittle them and we are long ways away from truly normalizing it whether it be PTSD OCD full blown autism or aspergers and even people with legitimate phobias people need to be way more educated and taught how to be more understanding of people with mental disorders and that NO they are not to be taken lightly or to be made fun of because they have them
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4127 Posted: 23:25:35 12/12/2021
Isn't PTSD more common as death by a thousand cuts than not?

Then again, trying to fit mental illness in a neat box to stereotype is just the usual, which I hate
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4128 Posted: 06:07:56 13/12/2021
what do you mean by the death by a thousand cuts part?
---
#4129 Posted: 06:09:58 13/12/2021
oh wait i think i understand the term now you mean by multiple traumatic events repeated abuse and then yeah absolutely but i agree with the thing about trying to put mental illness in a ox also being an issue too
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4130 Posted: 11:51:07 13/12/2021
Yeah, basically that. Even for people who associate it with a single event, it's usually not just that that built the whole reaction.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4131 Posted: 20:20:52 13/12/2021
yeah exactly from my knowledge of it personal irl experience with people who have had it you re absolutely right it s just people have no clue what they re talking about when it comes to mental illness they do a quick search on the internet and just come to conclusions and spread it around and it gets distorted and that s where we get the people drawdler was talking about
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#4132 Posted: 12:40:21 16/12/2021
one time my ex-girlfriend (who was 21 at the time, and I just turned 18), went up to a real human adult who was walking her dog, and said, “can I smooth your doggo?” the woman looked so confused and said “what?” my ex repeats the phrase and I’m just over there cringing and literally putting my face in my hands and it still haunts me 3 years later. wish I’d broken up with her right there and then lmao

there was a lot wrong with her
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#4133 Posted: 19:30:59 16/12/2021
Quote: Jaggedstar
one time my ex-girlfriend (who was 21 at the time, and I just turned 18), went up to a real human adult who was walking her dog, and said, “can I smooth your doggo?” the woman looked so confused and said “what?” my ex repeats the phrase and I’m just over there cringing and literally putting my face in my hands and it still haunts me 3 years later. wish I’d broken up with her right there and then lmao

this is like when I say "poggers" as a joke but nobody gets it
#4134 Posted: 19:49:30 16/12/2021
Quote: Jaggedstar

She sounds hilarious. One time my gf walked into GameStop with a straight face and asked the lady "ma'am I have a very important question. Do you guys sell video games here?" I love her
#4135 Posted: 20:27:34 16/12/2021
both jaggedstar and strawberry awesome stuff right there i totally be sure to say stuff like that in public because i can t help embarrassing the people around me and myself…. on purpose…. it s the best
---
#4136 Posted: 23:27:40 16/12/2021
^ ^ if you two knew her you would change ur tone v quickly. she is not hilarious. however, strawberry, your girl sounds genuinely hilarious so marry her for me ok xoxo
---
oh my god
#4137 Posted: 00:22:03 17/12/2021
well just based on the oooooone moment you gave that was kind of funny if there was more to it or her that made her a worse than you are probably right
---
#4138 Posted: 00:53:50 17/12/2021
much more : ') just trust me when i say that moment was extremely cringe
---
oh my god
#4139 Posted: 01:13:41 17/12/2021
okay so then do you mean the way she did it or her doing it because who she is is cringe? or anyone doing that is cringe because then i sincerely apologize for myself for being cringe because….. yeah i would probably do that just to make stuff weird on purpose lol
---
#4140 Posted: 01:32:55 17/12/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
okay so then do you mean the way she did it or her doing it because who she is is cringe? or anyone doing that is cringe because then i sincerely apologize for myself for being cringe because….. yeah i would probably do that just to make stuff weird on purpose lol

the way she did it and because of who she is. pls pls don't EVER apologise for being yourself. i'm pretty sure you're a much better person than this *****. i'm so sorry if i made u feel any type of way or question yourself, was not my intention at all, i'm just coming to terms (3 years after the breakup) how absolutely WRONG she was for me and how **** of a person she is lol
---
oh my god
First | Previous | Page 83 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me