Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 76 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3751 Posted: 15:00:04 19/05/2020
i miss the old web

and i wasn't even really around for much of it
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3752 Posted: 21:09:31 24/05/2020
Quote: ThunderEgg
i miss the old web

You mean this or older?
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#3753 Posted: 22:35:32 24/05/2020
Quote: BlueFox
Sonic is fifteen years old and arguably even younger in the film. I don't want to see him looking into the camera with big goo-goo eyes and huffing and puffing. Falling back on aging up makes you suspicious, too.

He's fictional, yeah, but there's tons of other characters out there to draw. Make your own. Otherwise it's grody.

100% agree
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3754 Posted: 04:57:36 25/05/2020
Bad sexual dimorphism, especially when there isn't any need for it, is the bane of my existence. For instance, take the women in Blacksad.

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#3755 Posted: 17:38:34 25/05/2020
Quote: Metallo
Quote: ThunderEgg
i miss the old web

You mean this or older?

yeah. right around numa numa and maybe a little older.

while i wasn't on the internet at that time (aka no social accounts), i was around people who showed me stuff like that.

i'm especially fond of old websites with horrid design smilie
---
#3756 Posted: 15:46:25 28/05/2020
every time i apply for a job, i secretly hope they won't hire me.

which is sad because on one hand, i need a job for the money; but on the other hand, my heart is just not into forcing myself to do a job i don't care about.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#3757 Posted: 17:05:08 31/05/2020
The people who say that kids are smart or can be smarter than adults are the same people who think that they were above everyone else in high school when nobody talked to them
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3758 Posted: 18:30:03 31/05/2020
Quote: somePerson
The people who say that kids are smart or can be smarter than adults are the same people who think that they were above everyone else in high school when nobody talked to them

kids eat bugs and are stupid as ****
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#3759 Posted: 03:24:19 02/06/2020
When I'm playing video games by myself and I'm home alone / mom's in the other room I like to commentate on everything out loud

I don't do this if more people are at the house besides my mom though
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#3760 Posted: 04:16:27 02/06/2020
Quote: Iceclaw
When I'm playing video games by myself and I'm home alone / mom's in the other room I like to commentate on everything out loud

video game larping
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#3761 Posted: 00:13:18 03/06/2020
Quote: Iceclaw

Hey what's up I do the same thing
#3762 Posted: 01:52:44 03/06/2020
food banks are kinda sus tbh. i volunteered at one and they throw away a lot of food that wasn't used or given away
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2325
#3763 Posted: 23:43:43 04/06/2020
i don't like playing video games...…………:-( on a video game site though hah
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:13 04/06/2020 by LeewweewoowheeH
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3764 Posted: 06:49:03 05/06/2020
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

Don't worry, I'm the same. Not only do I have like, no time for it ... they just don't make me happy anymore. :(
(also art doesn't make me happy much anymore either, just makes me fkn stressed)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Willikers Green Sparx Gems: 135
#3765 Posted: 08:57:02 05/06/2020
am scarred of ceiling fans
---
I have to make a boat in Kachikachi-yama, so...Would you hurry it up...?
#3766 Posted: 13:03:08 05/06/2020
Quote: Bolt
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH

Don't worry, I'm the same. Not only do I have like, no time for it ... they just don't make me happy anymore. :(
(also art doesn't make me happy much anymore either, just makes me fkn stressed)

oh thanks for sharing. i thought i was the only one ha. sad to hear about the drawing though, you're art is soooooooooo darned beautiful. drawing is just about the only thing i've had the energy to do all year so i guess i meditate on it somewhat.
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3767 Posted: 01:13:37 06/06/2020
Yeah Linds, dw, I know how you feel. I'm here for you sis.
But pfft yeah art makes me angry because its never perfect like how I want it. SO I just colour in now to de stress. Thank you though, your compliments always cheer me up asdfghkgghj <333333
and im sorry about your low energy too, sending you the good vibes ;~;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3768 Posted: 05:35:01 06/06/2020
thankies so much! :-)

coloring is a good alternative though! and you're very welcome, i still just think your stuff feels very unique!

aaaw thank you. i needed that! :-)
---
#3769 Posted: 21:33:50 06/06/2020
people who defend their offensive jokes as being dark or people just don't get their humor are just showing their true feelings and hiding it behind a joke. I don't really get bothered by offensive jokes but I do the same so.......

Idk I might get backlash for saying this but people like offensive jokes unless its about them. You know who you are >:(
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:38 06/06/2020 by somePerson
#3770 Posted: 22:35:49 06/06/2020
people who defend their offensive jokes as being dark or people just don't get their humor are just showing their true feelings and hiding it behind a joke. I don't really get bothered by offensive jokes but I do the same so.......

Idk I might get backlash for saying this but people like offensive jokes unless its about them. You know who you are >:(

Yeah, it's all about awareness IMO.

When I'm talking to my very closest friends, we'll tell jokes that make 4chan look like....Well, like this site.

But we'd never say those to anyone else unless we know them well and we know for a fact they're cool with it.
#3771 Posted: 22:45:25 06/06/2020

Yeah, it's all about awareness IMO.

When I'm talking to my very closest friends, we'll tell jokes that make 4chan look like....Well, like this site.

But we'd never say those to anyone else unless we know them well and we know for a fact they're cool with it.

Yeah tact and timing is a great tool for offensive jokes.

On an unrelated note this reminds me of a FEMALE FRIEND WHO I HAVE NO INTEREST IN PRESUMING ROMANTICALLY when I asked her if she was ok with the r word when I was joking around with my friend. She said she didn't get bothered with it but her roommate did. Turns out she really doesn't like that word when I got to know her more.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3772 Posted: 23:50:47 19/06/2020
Ian Lightfoot from Onward is gay. I headcanon it. He just has that vibe.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3773 Posted: 16:38:11 20/06/2020
gamers are the most entitled brats on the internet. They are literally just like Karens but they don't have the self awareness to figure it out.
#3774 Posted: 21:12:19 20/06/2020
gamers are the most entitled brats on the internet. They are literally just like Karens but they don't have the self awareness to figure it out.

Wow. We really do live in a society.
#3775 Posted: 07:26:16 21/06/2020
A good portion of my posts are hot takes I steal from reddit
#3776 Posted: 21:36:09 27/06/2020
One of my favorite things about modern video games is how so many of them include a photo mode. Such a great feature.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#3777 Posted: 21:50:01 27/06/2020
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
One of my favorite things about modern video games is how so many of them include a photo mode. Such a great feature.

oh WORM.

I remember one of my favorite things to do in BOTW was take selfies, especially silly ones
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3778 Posted: 22:00:30 27/06/2020
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

oh WORM.

I remember one of my favorite things to do in BOTW was take selfies, especially silly ones

There's nothin' better than taking a silly photo in a video game. Truly the best.
---
#3779 Posted: 22:13:53 27/06/2020
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

oh WORM.

i still have the sick selfie i took in front of calamity ganon... good times
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#3780 Posted: 23:16:06 27/06/2020

I loved taking pictures with all of my Pokémon in Ultra Sun. It’s almost an art, getting your Pokémon to perform the right action at the right time...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#3781 Posted: 01:11:31 28/06/2020

hehe spiderman make bunny ears

[User Posted Image]

(not my screenshot)
---
Alcremie Ripto Gems: 555
#3782 Posted: 01:27:25 28/06/2020
SO BEEG
#3783 Posted: 07:18:49 28/06/2020
best advice I can give it is to never believe that you are better than others. Even if it's true it's not a good mindset have
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#3784 Posted: 17:32:14 05/07/2020
Yeah. Absolutely seething right now. How could you
[User Posted Image]
---
BREATHE AIR.
#3785 Posted: 17:44:01 05/07/2020
you're letting drawdler win bruh you should take a moment
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:44:22 05/07/2020 by LeewweewoowheeH
#3786 Posted: 20:37:41 07/07/2020
i honestly never get angry online. like its pretty hard to get me frustrated behind a computer screen. i guess its because I'm more at peace and not really stressed out on a computer.

unless I'm playing overwatch. that game sucks
#3787 Posted: 23:51:07 07/07/2020
Quote: Drawdler
by now i've had a bunch of conversations about it with other people who agreed with me this site has a problem with groupthink and that people have it against me here.

i'm definitely hated by people here. and you guys are gonna think it's funny, or not that serious, or that i deserve it, or that it's my problem. it goes to show what a ****ty community this is when i did so much people have just forgotten and ****ing nobody is here for me and that people seem to be proud about the idea of permeating this ****, for some reason i don't understand i've become a heel or something.

at this point i think i only have three or four friends at all, i'm a ****ing nervous wreck, but nobody would give me the benefit of the doubt. i'm only seen as a bad whiner, and people here think i'm an absolute joke without seeing how ridiculous they act and nobody else speaking up about the bull**** or how unfair things a.
i sent a big rant about my social anxiety to hihd yesterday so maybe ask him. and you know, if it were him, or bolt, or bifrost, or sess, or someone who was just not hated saying what i am right now, you wouldn't write it off or hate them for it, i think people would actually reach out to them, and people would stand up for them if some of the **** that happened to me on this site happened to them. you would call out others making taking advantage of their anxiety o troll or talk **** if users like them were in my position. i at least ****ing hope so but i wouldn't be surprised if this site is worse than that anyway.

i understand why i've been seen as a whiner at points and regret a lot of things i've said, but truly don't understand how this site takes it this far, because i never went bullying anyone, i got carried away posting negative opinions at times but others who are loved have done a lot worse, i think ds just needed someone to pick on because there is ****ing nothing on this site and i'm like the most viable pick because people hate that i speak up and i disagree with many popular opinions. dawn is a good game, reignited is pretty lacking as a remake, imaginators is on the better end of the skylanders series, the spyro fandom ****ing sucks, and a lot of you guys haven't posted one funny thing here in years and the death of this website is as bad and hard as it is because you guys never got a ****ing grip and drove away good users.

by the way anyone who says "lol purple dragon forum" tends to be the kind of person to get most upset at people who simply post jokes or opinions they find unfunny or stupid, and i know i'm not alone on thinking this.

p.s. my last pt was about sess, and i know i'm not alone on him either.

mfw I'm just bootleg drawdler
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#3788 Posted: 00:06:47 08/07/2020
Well Drawdler, I kind of dislike you. I'm gonna be absolutely honest and try to be polite here and say that every time you comeback you somehow manage to leave a user or the site a negative impact and I have not a single clue on why you keep coming back if it's all you ever are going to do.

Hell most of your posts generally boil down to "Oh I see flaws in what I used to like, therefore I should constantly talk about it and make it less enjoyable to both me and other people". Like it got to the point that users are more annoyed with you because of some ridiculous reasonings with your constant novels over a generally harmless thing. I believe a lot of users would actually say that about you. At the start of you joining you were pretty neat, but idk wtf happened that caused the nose dive to being insufferable.

We would have pointed out how that thinking is toxic or harmful but iirc from a PT post of yours you basically said:
Quote:
I want people to point out my flaws, but also I am not going to change

Also to note, you're not the only one with that type of mindset and that mindset is getting ****in old to every user. We're not your therapist, we're not physiologists, hell some of us are fresh out of college. People with this bull**** mindset, go get some ****in professional help. There's only so much 1 average joe can do, you need to take **** professionally and sort yourself out.

So now Drawdler I ask you this question, why do you keep coming now having this situation straight up confirmed to you? Especially when you straight up said you have 3-4 friends outside of the site or been having a better experience outside this supposed "chernobyl".
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Alcremie Ripto Gems: 555
#3789 Posted: 01:36:02 08/07/2020
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Imagine thinking that I care about your opinion on me specifically, especially when you went and brought it up in such a passive-aggressive manner for absolutely no reason whatsoever and completely unprovoked at that.
Do I care what other people think of me? Maybe, depending on who they are. (Including some people where there is mutual disdain between the two of us) You? Not so much, if I'm to be completely frank with you.

It's hard for me to care that much when this is coming from someone who seems to be an emotionally draining person that would rather complain constantly about a dying website and how much they hate it here.
(And being seemingly content with continuing to go down hill, rather than trying to do something to change it and improve people's perception of one's self)

I'll probably get some backlash for this, but I've already accepted that. You didn't need to drag me into this, especially when I haven't even interacted with you let alone paid you any mind in quite some time.
Don't drag me into your mentally manipulative pity party just to make yourself feel better, because I've seen it enough as it is from multiple people (Including my own mother) and I'm not going to stand for it from you of all people.

we live in a world where instead of saying "lmao kk ♥", spyrovsganon100 instead decided to take the high horse route and speak down to others because they dont like him
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:18 08/07/2020 by Alcremie
#3790 Posted: 08:36:12 08/07/2020
by now i've had a bunch of conversations about it with other people who agreed with me this site has a problem with groupthink and that people have it against me here.

i'm definitely hated by people here. and you guys are gonna think it's funny, or not that serious, or that i deserve it, or that it's my problem. it goes to show what a ****ty community this is when i did so much people have just forgotten and ****ing nobody is here for me and that people seem to be proud about the idea of permeating this ****, for some reason i don't understand i've become a heel or something.

at this point i think i only have three or four friends at all, i'm a ****ing nervous wreck, but nobody would give me the benefit of the doubt. i'm only seen as a bad whiner, and people here think i'm an absolute joke without seeing how ridiculous they act and nobody else speaking up about the bull**** or how unfair things a.
i sent a big rant about my social anxiety to hihd yesterday so maybe ask him. and you know, if it were him, or bolt, or bifrost, or sess, or someone who was just not hated saying what i am right now, you wouldn't write it off or hate them for it, i think people would actually reach out to them, and people would stand up for them if some of the **** that happened to me on this site happened to them. you would call out others making taking advantage of their anxiety o troll or talk **** if users like them were in my position. i at least ****ing hope so but i wouldn't be surprised if this site is worse than that anyway.

i understand why i've been seen as a whiner at points and regret a lot of things i've said, but truly don't understand how this site takes it this far, because i never went bullying anyone, i got carried away posting negative opinions at times but others who are loved have done a lot worse, i think ds just needed someone to pick on because there is ****ing nothing on this site and i'm like the most viable pick because people hate that i speak up and i disagree with many popular opinions. dawn is a good game, reignited is pretty lacking as a remake, imaginators is on the better end of the skylanders series, the spyro fandom ****ing sucks, and a lot of you guys haven't posted one funny thing here in years and the death of this website is as bad and hard as it is because you guys never got a ****ing grip and drove away good users.

by the way anyone who says "lol purple dragon forum" tends to be the kind of person to get most upset at people who simply post jokes or opinions they find unfunny or stupid, and i know i'm not alone on thinking this.

at the risk of seeming like a dogpiling loser, let me give you a nickel’s worth of free advice; no one owes you ****. that’s not how life works, especially on the internet. oh, you helped the site? that’s real nice of you and all, but does it matter in the grand scheme of this stupid spyro forum? does it matter in any meaningful way outside of this incredibly niche community? hell no, and you have zero right to act like it does, that’s just being an entitled brat.

people come, people go. life keeps moving, the earth keeps spinning, and nothing here is going to further your life other than maybe the people you meet. these respected users or whatever arent worth ****. what are they outside of dS? what am i outside of dS? what are YOU outside of dS? you spend all your time putting misplaced energy to a site that’s on the corner of nowhere and who cares. i get that you have issues going on in your life, so many people here do, but what are YOU going to do about it? people are allowed to disagree with you, whether you have anxiety or not. if youre as passionate about games and this series as i suspect you are, id put my effort into something that’s actually worth a damn, because this forum is going nowhere fast. we get it, you love spyro, take that passion and roll with it in a meaningful way instead of using your passion to pick fights with people on a dead forum.

this community is garbage 90% of the time. theres absolutely a problem with groupthink and cliques and just being horrid all around, but what are YOU going to do about it? keep wasting your time picking fights on the Internet? or are you going to use your passion for something you enjoy to grow out of such a childish mindset?
#3791 Posted: 14:45:18 09/07/2020
This site has a couple of off brand Chris Chan's and I feel bad for them
#3792 Posted: 23:00:21 09/07/2020
This site has a couple of off brand Chris Chan's and I feel bad for them

Like who?
#3793 Posted: 14:13:44 12/07/2020
Double post but whatever. Pretty big confession here.

Friday, the CEO of my company announced that we're almost certainly going to open an office in Canada at some point.

If that happens within the next few years, and I'm still working there, I will seriously consider transferring and moving there.
#3794 Posted: 21:11:36 12/07/2020
Double post but whatever. Pretty big confession here.

Friday, the CEO of my company announced that we're almost certainly going to open an office in Canada at some point.

If that happens within the next few years, and I'm still working there, I will seriously consider transferring and moving there.

i don't blame you
---
First | Previous | Page 76 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me