Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 73 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3601 Posted: 04:13:51 02/11/2019
Quote: Spyroboy
Large bodies of water terrify me.

This. This so much.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3602 Posted: 03:37:15 03/11/2019
i often type in lowercase when i am tired

also sometimes i think it just looks nice
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3603 Posted: 04:14:12 03/11/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
i often type in lowercase when i am tired

also sometimes i think it just looks nice

i just do it as kind of a typing quirk type thing
if i cant be cute in real life ill be cute on the internet, dammit
#3604 Posted: 23:25:59 03/11/2019
mood vespi

i tried to do that for a while, sess... i totally respect that. on rare occasion if I'm worried that i need to be taken more seriously ill revert to normal typing. but for now I'm too tired to bother smilie
---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3605 Posted: 04:12:04 04/11/2019
mood vespi

i tried to do that for a while, sess... i totally respect that. on rare occasion if I'm worried that i need to be taken more seriously ill revert to normal typing. but for now I'm too tired to bother smilie

yeah if im trying to be serious like in my moderating duties on discord or on like the video game board or whatever then ill have good grammar but otherwise i type like this for everything

it feels more casual and laid back and makes me feel cute so its a win win
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#3606 Posted: 04:36:47 09/11/2019
something something contrarian opinion u all sheeple
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#3607 Posted: 04:51:21 09/11/2019
I only just beat Minecraft on survival mode for the first time yesterday. Been playing since 2012, and only now have I actually beaten it legit. smilie
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:52:00 09/11/2019 by Skyhunter
#3608 Posted: 22:23:58 09/11/2019
i am going to go fold my clothes soon
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#3609 Posted: 14:29:34 10/11/2019
Quote: Skyhunter
I only just beat Minecraft on survival mode for the first time yesterday. Been playing since 2012, and only now have I actually beaten it legit. smilie

Congrats!

I’m still too much of a coward to play without keepinventory on...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#3610 Posted: 06:09:52 14/11/2019
I tend to have episodes of anxiety. It isn't really noticeable for others because it just comes and goes. Recently it's been here to stay.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3611 Posted: 09:16:27 14/11/2019
Quote: willspyro
I tend to have episodes of anxiety. It isn't really noticeable for others because it just comes and goes. Recently it's been here to stay.

inhale, hold, exhale. you’ve got this.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3612 Posted: 23:19:36 14/11/2019
Quote: parisruelz12

ahhhh will! thats not fun! paris is right that tends to help.

something that works for me is listening to a calming song on loop.

i hope you can figure out a method that works for you in order to deal with it!
---
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3613 Posted: 02:58:08 19/11/2019
Quote: Drawdler

[User Posted Image]

Am I a good JoBro?
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#3614 Posted: 04:42:56 19/11/2019
Quote: parisruelz12

I believe in you! All of you, really. Seems like a lot of us are in the same boat heh.

Yee BlueFox. I don't remember if I did end up posting this on PT or left it in my notes but you're one of those people I was hoping I would find again.

Same!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:43:27 19/11/2019 by BlueFox
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#3615 Posted: 06:07:50 19/11/2019
I was terribly mistreated by my first romantic partner, the bad experience affects me to this day, but not always in ways you’d expect. I have regrets from the situation as i had to retaliate to defend myself against the mental abuse, and I feel that led me to developing toxic habits... **** sucks. But I don’t hold it against her, oddly enough. We were a couple dumb kids, kids tend to be cruel, and I would be a hypocrite if I held it against her because I too did some stupid, mean **** as a youngin too. I’m sure she’s better now, and I am too. But that doesn’t erase my anxiety or regrets. I still yearn for some kind of closure though. I kinda just wanna know why she felt the need to say and do the things she’d done to me. But some things aren’t meant to make sense, unfortunately.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3616 Posted: 19:51:24 20/11/2019
It may just be because I don't read ****ty children's series anymore, but I am so glad that we've gotten out of the habit of saying "she-wolf", "she-cat", etc. when referring to the female version of said animals. So ****ing glad.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3617 Posted: 20:04:21 20/11/2019
Quote: Bolt
It may just be because I don't read ****ty children's series anymore, but I am so glad that we've gotten out of the habit of saying "she-wolf", "she-cat", etc. when referring to the female version of said animals. So ****ing glad.

cynder the she-dragon
---
#3618 Posted: 20:05:09 20/11/2019
Quote: BlueFox

cynder the she-dragon

how dare you assume cynder's pronouns
---
#3619 Posted: 20:13:47 20/11/2019

cynder the she-dragon

dragette? dragress?

...bolt, help, you’ve made me make up some terrible words
---
#3620 Posted: 20:17:50 20/11/2019

cynder the she-dragon

dragette? dragress?

i think it would be "dragoness"? because she canonically uses she/her pronouns.
---
#3621 Posted: 20:27:45 20/11/2019

dragette? dragress?

i think it would be "dragoness"? because she canonically uses she/her pronouns.

aaaand i forgot dragoness was a word, wow. yeah, that sounds much better haha.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3622 Posted: 21:20:52 20/11/2019
We should use more varying terms like it's done with most livestock

Goose and gander, pig and sow, toms/stags and hens for some reason
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3623 Posted: 04:12:55 21/11/2019
fuit gummy makes me laugh
---
#3624 Posted: 14:12:13 21/11/2019

i want fuit gumy
i want fuit gumy
---
#3625 Posted: 01:05:09 22/11/2019
When walking to class, I always put my head down when I walk past other students on the sidewalk. I haven't broken out of it yet, done this since freshmen year in high school. I'm afraid of being judged. Don't feel like I belong in college, let alone belong anywhere. You'd think being behind a computer screen would help, but even now I'm kinda scared.

Quote: Bifrost

i want fuit gumy
i want fuit gumy

I don't know why...it's just a instinctual reaction to grin madly at this. I love the dumb memes.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:49 22/11/2019 by BlueFox
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3248
#3626 Posted: 03:11:54 22/11/2019
I might have an eating disorder, but I'm not sure because technically I don't have a diagnosis
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Shiny Shellos caught 5/1/2022
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#3627 Posted: 08:27:25 22/11/2019
In the middle of the night, when everyone is sleeping, I drink straight from the juice jug, and I pay no mind to backwash.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#3628 Posted: 17:42:48 22/11/2019
Quote: Spyroboy
In the middle of the night, when everyone is sleeping, I drink straight from the juice jug, and I pay no mind to backwash.

That’s a criminal offense. Hope you like prison wine, you backwasher!
---
#3629 Posted: 20:53:22 22/11/2019
im glad i stopped drinking milk because my housemates do the same thing
---
#3630 Posted: 22:46:16 22/11/2019
If they do that to milk they can do it to juice and cold water if you store it. Better to just keep vitamin c in check and the immune system in one place
---
#3631 Posted: 09:51:31 30/11/2019
Honestly. I feel like I'm not really welcome on this website. I'd love to say a lot of **** that understandably wouldn't pass here, there's still a lot of **** I personally hate here, there's tons of stuff this site used to have that I miss and I think the site is boring and much weaker without, I'm a mental mess so frankly I can't handle some ****, I feel worse purely by being here, and I maintain that this site has an identity crisis between attempting to be nicer and cleaner when now most of the userbase is older and doesn't truly seem to act that way. I really distrust this place.

Also disliking the overall community does not correlate to disliking the people on here to be clear. I actually like a lot of people here, I dislike how the community as a whole comes together.
I suppose that image I linked to still just applies to certain people now... or, uh, the better things this site left with me. If I were really feeling nice, then yeah, I did just appreciate the community as a whole a long time ago, and I'm still happy that I had that. You could say... ahem... thankful. Kinda felt it again that other day, so coming back here did help a lot for a while, but now more **** is sinking in.

I will say that for all my complaints about this site, I don't remember it having some big ToS or account change or frequent increases in adspace. There are still obvious regulars and recogniseables and such. It still heavily harkens back to old forums in very particular ways.
It's honestly still the only website I have left like that, unless you count GameFAQs, which I go to for the ****show and not to participate and which still has more increasily annoying ads.

Maybe that's why I never end up truly leaving this site, even though I absolutely hate that and I always want to. I feel like I just crawl back to this site every ****ing time I am here. I hate being here and I want to leave for good, but I hate a lot of the modern Internet even more than I hate being here. Boy.

I kinda feel the same tbh, but in a way that’s hard to explain. To put it simply I think I just miss how things used to be, i.e. users that are gone now, the general vibe the community gave off, how active the forums once were. I can’t quite put my finger on it but things feel so different now. Not to say I hate the website bc admittedly I think it’d be silly of me, I just think it’s past it’s prime.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3632 Posted: 10:47:28 30/11/2019
it's really sad to see people saying this site affects their mental health and that they hate it here..but listen..darkspyro is not a cigarette and you are not a smoker. close the tab and get on with real life. get a ripto if you need. stop coming to a children's forum and complaining about said forum.

feel like i'm gonna go under fire for this comment-come at me
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3633 Posted: 18:07:40 30/11/2019
Quote: Jaggedstar
it's really sad to see people saying this site affects their mental health and that they hate it here..but listen..darkspyro is not a cigarette and you are not a smoker. close the tab and get on with real life. get a ripto if you need. stop coming to a children's forum and complaining about said forum.

I agree 100%. I also hate people who claim they hate this website and the people on it but post on a daily freaking basis

Also hate people who have this cycle of “leaving for good” and then coming back two hours later, only to “leave” again in a week.

If you hate it, don’t come here. End of story.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:14:50 30/11/2019 by parisruelz12
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3634 Posted: 19:26:32 30/11/2019

The fact that this website can somehow affect people's mental health in some way is mind boggling in the first place, and for those who claim that it does happen to them need to just leave, it's not that hard. If a ripto helps, then get ripto'd.

And, tbh, those who stay, and complain about dS and how it hurts them, they can only blame themselves.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3635 Posted: 20:34:12 30/11/2019

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

The fact that this website can somehow affect people's mental health in some way is mind boggling in the first place, and for those who claim that it does happen to them need to just leave, it's not that hard. If a ripto helps, then get ripto'd.

And, tbh, those who stay, and complain about dS and how it hurts them, they can only blame themselves.

I’ve been in this mindset before and from my experience, I think the people claiming the site hurts them mentally are misplacing the blame for it, tbh, but the truth of the situation is, well, a bitter pill to swallow. A website itself is nothing but code and images and text, nothing more. It is the site’s userbase that creates the culture and contents of the website. It is the people that they find mentally taxing, not the site itself (that’d just be silly). Regardless there is still the choice to leave, as that’s all one really can do to ease their stress; you can’t control other people and make them quit saying/doing things you don’t like. Though from my experience, the issue with leaving may sometimes be that they don’t really know how/where else to make friends. For some people, staying in a place with people that drive them mad is better than being all alone.
At this point the site only crosses my mind once a week if even that, all I really feel for it is a bittersweet nostalgia while also feeling like something is “off”. Couldn’t explain why tho lmao
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3636 Posted: 21:02:05 30/11/2019
Quote: DeathOfADream

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I’ve been in this mindset before and from my experience, I think the people claiming the site hurts them mentally are misplacing the blame for it, tbh, but the truth of the situation is, well, a bitter pill to swallow. A website itself is nothing but code and images and text, nothing more. It is the site’s userbase that creates the culture and contents of the website. It is the people that they find mentally taxing, not the site itself (that’d just be silly). Regardless there is still the choice to leave, as that’s all one really can do to ease their stress; you can’t control other people and make them quit saying/doing things you don’t like. Though from my experience, the issue with leaving may sometimes be that they don’t really know how/where else to make friends. For some people, staying in a place with people that drive them mad is better than being all alone.
At this point the site only crosses my mind once a week if even that, all I really feel for it is a bittersweet nostalgia while also feeling like something is “off”. Couldn’t explain why tho lmao

I mean, yeah, when they say they hate the website, I think they mean the people of it, not the site itself, and yeah, I can understand that. This website has had issues with toxicity and down right jerks in the past, but IMO, this site has gotten much better as of recent. The amount of genuinely toxic people have left and the ones who stick around now are good hearted people.

I do think people who hate the website tend to have a lot of IRL personal issues as well, and coming to this website only make these people feel more bitter and angry about whatever.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#3637 Posted: 00:27:34 01/12/2019

It'd be really unfair if you got attacked for this because it's completely true. I've seen so many people during my time here saying that they hate this site or that it's affecting them negatively, but they could always just... not log in. And if the urge to come on really is too much, just adblock the site or something so that you can't visit without a little extra effort.

And if someone is indeed visiting this place they hate purely because they don't have any other form of social interaction, that's... really unhealthy too. There comes a point where you have to take a stand for your own mental health and realize when you need to cut certain things out of your life. Even if you feel better hitting it off with people on the internet, there are thousands of other websites to do that on. The age of social media has made it easier than ever to find people who share common interests - why not just move elsewhere instead of staying somewhere that makes you unhappy?
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#3638 Posted: 06:19:58 01/12/2019
In my experience most of the people who say they hate it here have some kind of unresolved beef/drama with other users. If that's the case, I'd say the only real cure for that (besides leaving) is to address your issues directly with the people who are bothering you. Of course that can be difficult, and most users would rather wallow in their own misery than dare ever confront someone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:19 01/12/2019 by Carmelita Fox
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3639 Posted: 18:49:42 02/12/2019
i'm glad you guys agree with me, i honestly thought i'd get attacked, but it is the truth and if you can get rid of something that is affecting your mental health-DO IT. and if that means requesting a ripto and leaving then so be it.

@carm-agreed. try and make things right with people you have beef with because life is too short. if you can't resolve it, move on.

wishing everyone peace
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3640 Posted: 01:37:12 03/12/2019
When I turn 25, I'm getting a vasectomy.

I don't plan on telling anyone in my family. Even after it's done.
#3641 Posted: 06:43:57 04/12/2019
I have an odd kind of anxiety when it comes to online friends, sometimes I’ll pull away from them at random bc I don’t want to get too close or talk to them too much so I’ll drop off the face of the earth for a while. I’ve had friends who’ve ghosted after calling me annoying snd clingy so ig part of me thinks it’s better to pull away than risk that happening again lol
---
#3642 Posted: 19:49:22 04/12/2019
smilie yeah i feel that too. even with people irl, though
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#3643 Posted: 06:11:42 05/12/2019
It's been hard for me to have online friendships ever since escaping a really toxic one a few years ago. I know not everyone on the Internet is toxic, and I've made some really great friends I still chat with to this day, but a part of me is still afraid about what people could possibly be hiding behind that screen. That friendship really ruined me- seeing I have new messages gives me anxiety, even if it's just someone wishing me happy birthday or complimenting my avi or something. Also, ever since coming to college, I've been trying to cultivate irl relationships because it's easier for me to read people face-to-face, and I've been an Internet loner for so long that I'm excited to be able to finally connect with people around me.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#3644 Posted: 02:55:47 06/12/2019
“Big and Chunky” from the second Madagascar film is a well-made song. In this essay I will explain—
---
First | Previous | Page 73 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me