Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 72 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3551 Posted: 19:41:27 16/09/2019
Quote: somePerson
Another confession. I really hate hot weather. It makes people smell from sweat and everybody is oily.

this is a good confession
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3552 Posted: 23:26:24 16/09/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I'm personally not interested in the idea of getting married to my significant other, and I don't appreciate it when other people try to pressure me into it.

I bet you love it when they drop the K-word, too
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3553 Posted: 01:13:51 17/09/2019
I'm personally not interested in the idea of getting married to my significant other, and I don't appreciate it when other people try to pressure me into it.

Huh, you mean just not having the whole event, or not even getting it on paper?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3554 Posted: 02:00:12 17/09/2019
Quote: Metallo

I bet you love it when they drop the K-word, too

*looks around*

kinder eggs
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#3555 Posted: 04:11:02 17/09/2019
i cheated on my 1st grade spelling test and wrote the word "whisker" down on a piece of paper before the test.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3556 Posted: 07:23:28 17/09/2019
I'm not into having kids of my own, but I'll happily foster or adopt a kid in need. ;~;
That being said, I have the utmost respect for natural mothers. God I cannot imagine going through what you had to ... period cramps are enough to make me cry lol. You guys are my absolute heroes and I admire you to heck and back.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3557 Posted: 11:16:40 17/09/2019
i cheated on my 1st grade spelling test and wrote the word "whisker" down on a piece of paper before the test.

I splet 'whiskers' wrong in a spelling test because of the cat food brand 'Whiskas' >:[
#3558 Posted: 22:36:20 17/09/2019
im really worried RT is going under with all of these people leaving in various capacities and the layoffs
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#3559 Posted: 22:44:22 17/09/2019
Quote: Ice Dragoness

I splet 'whiskers' wrong in a spelling test because of the cat food brand 'Whiskas' >:[

The only word I ever missed on a spelling test was squawk. Which I still misspelled while typing this. Honestly, what kind of a word is squawk anyway?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#3560 Posted: 10:26:09 19/09/2019
Eight and a half yeas ago, I was hanging out with a few friends, and we decided to go wander around. After screwing around for a bit I decided to go home, and as I walked home, I saw this out house and for whatever reason, I thought it would be a smart idea to push it over. Being the genius I am, I didn't notice to full marked police car parked across the road. Needless to say the cop starts yelling at me and I took off running through the park. Surprising I managed to get away and I never got caught. My buddy didn't live far from there, so i showed up at his place and hid out there, practically ****ting my pants the whole night. I'm pretty sure both tipping the ****ter house and running away were both crimes, but as I always say, it's only illegal if you get caught. Kinda like speeding to work when you're running late lol.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#3561 Posted: 00:11:43 20/09/2019
I wanna get back into sewing and making costumes again, but I aint got the money, and I certainly aint got the time
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3562 Posted: 02:02:26 20/09/2019
Quote: Vespi
im really worried RT is going under with all of these people leaving in various capacities and the layoffs

it wouldn’t surprise me tbh. 9 million subs and only 250k-300k views per video? That’s not very good.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3563 Posted: 13:43:41 20/09/2019
They've spread themselves too thin, it's like a different series for everything. Funhaus might make it out because they're still big but everyone else made too many teams, and too many 400+ episodes for games that no one can catch up with anymore. Hell, I didn't stop watching Minecraft because I disliked the team or anything, I just had better things to see than the umpteenth dawdling video that they clearly drag out to get that one hour.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:44:00 20/09/2019 by Bifrost
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#3564 Posted: 01:35:07 21/09/2019

In second grade, I wrote down a mnemonic to remember how to spell “rhythm”. Except that mnemonic contained the word “rhythm” in it.

Nobody caught me, somehow.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#3565 Posted: 14:57:15 22/09/2019
I think I’m going insane
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3566 Posted: 01:01:41 23/09/2019

in second grade we had a spelling test and i literally forgot how to spell "of" so i was like peeking around peoples folder barricade things. and that kid that used to bully me gave me the biggest stank eye but i couldn't find his "of". so i took the L and wrote "uv"
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3567 Posted: 01:17:59 23/09/2019
in fourth grade i had a spelling test and my mom was one of the parent volunteers, so she taught me how to spell "parallel" in school
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3568 Posted: 16:04:23 23/09/2019
imagine getting mad at me because you got caught on your phone sitting down at work lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:07:28 23/09/2019 by somePerson
#3569 Posted: 07:06:07 24/09/2019
god im ****ing so sick of hearing about climate change.

both sides are ****ing crazy, both sides are equally annoying, both sides annoy me to no end.

==========
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3570 Posted: 09:42:30 24/09/2019
I've studied climate change to a very high university level and everyone should be concerned. There is no argument against, it's happening. It actually started as soon as we began farming thousands of years ago! Since the industrial revolution it began rapidly accelerating.

The next big wars will be over water. Say goodbye to many places which will be underwater. Say hello to worse hurricanes/typhoons. Say goodbye to coral reefs. Mass extinction is happening.

It's sad how it's basically down to the governments if it's to be slowed down. I can't say stopped because climate change happens naturally, just at a much slower rate.
#3571 Posted: 16:10:34 24/09/2019
I've studied climate change to a very high university level and everyone should be concerned. There is no argument against, it's happening. It actually started as soon as we began farming thousands of years ago! Since the industrial revolution it began rapidly accelerating.

The next big wars will be over water. Say goodbye to many places which will be underwater. Say hello to worse hurricanes/typhoons. Say goodbye to coral reefs. Mass extinction is happening.

It's sad how it's basically down to the governments if it's to be slowed down. I can't say stopped because climate change happens naturally, just at a much slower rate.

I’m sorry-my wording could have been better. I should have said that I’m tired of the speakers and the people involved. (Not you persay-mostly very prominent speakers on both sides) I’m sure there’s a lot we can do for the environment and that we should be doing more. but I personally think politics in general is just a giant babby fight-which I want no part of anymore. It mentally exhausts me to have to listen to two people go back and forth over something that should be a no-brainer.

I’m sorry if my wording came off rude or condescending.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:20 24/09/2019 by parisruelz12
#3572 Posted: 17:57:18 24/09/2019

oh mood

did you hear about the worldwide climate strike last week? I think it's still going on, but it gives me hope that more people want to change things
---
#3573 Posted: 23:08:44 24/09/2019

what really bugs me is the greed behind it

WE. ARE ALL. GOING TO DIE. and its their fault for not doing anything. i know we have to have ways to pay for it, but lets worry about that AFTER we make sure we have a place to ****ing live

i agree with that greta girl when she said that if this happens, we'd never forgive the last generation. theyre too busy arguing about pride and whether or not it actually exists when theres literally decades of research telling us we are on the verge of mass extinction right now
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3574 Posted: 23:26:57 24/09/2019
Quote: parisruelz12

I’m sorry-my wording could have been better. I should have said that I’m tired of the speakers and the people involved. (Not you persay-mostly very prominent speakers on both sides) I’m sure there’s a lot we can do for the environment and that we should be doing more. but I personally think politics in general is just a giant babby fight-which I want no part of anymore. It mentally exhausts me to have to listen to two people go back and forth over something that should be a no-brainer.

We are decades away from potential extinction-level events. You talk about both sides, but let's be honest, there's only one side that doesn't want to do anything about it.

I agree that it's bad we're getting crazy about it now, because the time to get crazy was 20 years ago. It's too late now. We're just pissing in the wind.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:31:20 24/09/2019 by Metallo
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#3575 Posted: 00:47:48 25/09/2019
Quote: Metallo
Quote: parisruelz12

We are decades away from potential extinction-level events. You talk about both sides, but let's be honest, there's only one side that doesn't want to do anything about it.

I agree that it's bad we're getting crazy about it now, because the time to get crazy was 20 years ago. It's too late now. We're just pissing in the wind.

Small correction, we're already in the middle of the sixth mass extinction. It's entirely because of humans.
But the more we allow climate to change and those big companies/government to do what they want, then yes we're going to see way more extinctions than we already have.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#3576 Posted: 04:15:22 26/09/2019
It must be boring listening to only genre of music
#3577 Posted: 16:19:59 29/09/2019
I use to love watching people criticising youtube channels but now it's just boring and redundant
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#3578 Posted: 22:31:37 30/09/2019
being perceived as attractive is a lot more stressful than people thinking i'm ugly. no standards to adhere to when you're just a frumpy lump of a person.
#3579 Posted: 08:17:27 06/10/2019
I always find it funny when bad things happen to people in movies, like the Saw series, I laughed every time someone failed a "game". I've found videos which i can describe of very bad things happening to people and I find it funny. Though I'd never do things like that myself, I still think something is wrong with me.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#3580 Posted: 16:57:31 06/10/2019
It sucks when you experience painful reminders of the friendship you once had with people that are toxic. Seeing their name or posts on social media, seeing them in public, coming across a picture of them in your phone, etc.

It really does burden my heart because I put so much love and care and patience into those friendships. I've spent years with them, I grew with them, I've helped them through hard times and they helped me through mine. It was hard breaking things off with them, and it never gets easier dealing with it; however, I've definitely grown to terms with my decision.

I broke things off with these people for a reason. I've had friends do some really ****ty stuff to me, but I forgave all of them because life can get rough and sometimes **** happens. We're human and we make mistakes. But these old friendships, the ones I left behind, did something to me that crossed a line. I think most of the time, they just pushed too many buttons and that one was the last one left to push.

I'm 21 years old. This isn't high school anymore, and I have better things to think about. I can't keep sticking around someone with toxic tendencies that either isn't going to change, doesn't want to, or even refuses to see that they're in the wrong.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3581 Posted: 10:48:51 07/10/2019
I am legitimately scared of death and it plays on my mind way too often.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3582 Posted: 13:41:07 09/10/2019
I seek constant validation.

Quote: ShylaShadow
Existence is terrifying (:

Quote: Bolt
I am legitimately scared of death and it plays on my mind way too often.

These are big moods.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:12:05 09/10/2019 by BlueFox
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#3583 Posted: 06:25:25 10/10/2019
I really don't like it when people have issues with one another and they don't COMMUNICATE especially when it's a one sided issue and the person uncomfortable doesn't COMMUNICATE with the person making them uncomfortable. The person is willing to make the change as soon as they ask them to by COMMUNICATING with them.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3584 Posted: 00:08:43 11/10/2019
My perfectionism is so bad that I’m afraid of making a so-so park in a tycoon game. A game. I don’t want to screw up; it has to be the best. And then the best is never good enough...
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#3585 Posted: 02:41:23 11/10/2019
I’m so tired of being alone. Being a single parent, being the only one involved with Jamie. It gets so tiring, but if I don’t, no one will
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#3586 Posted: 02:41:54 12/10/2019
sleepy
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#3587 Posted: 07:33:19 17/10/2019
Communication
#3588 Posted: 16:26:01 22/10/2019
smilie same.
---
#3589 Posted: 06:40:42 31/10/2019
ive had luigis mansion 3 preordered for weeks, and im surprising my gf with it tomorrow

shes been saying how much she wants it but i keep saying stuff like "then open commissions" or "guess we'll just play luigis mansion 1 on halloween instead"
afaik, she has no idea... im so excited for tomorrow!!
#3590 Posted: 16:47:57 31/10/2019
how to be a Pokemon fan
want the same features from past games in new ones
complain about getting the same game
#3591 Posted: 20:10:52 31/10/2019
*not get the features you wanted to begin with and somehow get the same game
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:04 31/10/2019 by Bifrost
#3592 Posted: 01:25:22 02/11/2019
Large bodies of water terrify me.
---
#3593 Posted: 02:06:36 02/11/2019
cats are just baby coyotes
---
First | Previous | Page 72 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me