Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#51 Posted: 04:15:49 27/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
My dad likes Trump, my mom believes in the wage gap, and my sister doesn't believe in evolution.

My family is a mess. *facepalm*

quite.

Quote: Alydol
My dad likes Trump, my mom believes in the wage gap, and my sister doesn't believe in evolution.

No, you're just a Democrat who believes that hillary actually did tell the truth.. once in her life, which she never did, EVER

Well, you're not wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#52 Posted: 05:42:32 27/09/2016
Quote: Alydol

No, you're just a Democrat who believes that hillary actually did tell the truth.. once in her life, which she never did, EVER

Because Trump is so much better:

---
Dead
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#53 Posted: 08:56:50 27/09/2016
Did we just have another bickering session 2 pages in Confessions and someone ragequitting again? Sigh.

City elections coming soon here and it's really hard to care about some of the new people. Everyone keeps saying "but their family" but all I saw in the debate was a wimpy guy who kept going over the time limit and a biased reporter who agreed?! With him instead of questioning. Brazil, btw.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#54 Posted: 12:12:53 27/09/2016
Did you guys know that before the Debate last night, Hillary Clinton ate the heart of an Alter boy?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#55 Posted: 12:52:00 27/09/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Did you guys know that before the Debate last night, Hillary Clinton ate the heart of an Alter boy?

Did you know that Hillary Clinton is actually Baraka from the Mortal Kombat series...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#56 Posted: 15:26:49 27/09/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
evolution

careful, we don't want to T R I G G E R anyone

too late im calling the president of tumblr
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#57 Posted: 17:14:13 27/09/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: StormDragon21
Were there any new messages from Shadme? I asked her about something and I don't know if I got a reply.

Whoops, sorry Storm! What did you need? smilie

I don't remember the exact terms, but you were talking about a Sonic cartoon that you watched when you were younger, and said that it didn't seem as good now? I admitted that I felt the same way about Mixels now that I watch it again. It just seems so childish with its humor now.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#58 Posted: 18:37:03 27/09/2016
I've been putting stuff on deviantart i guess
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#59 Posted: 05:33:20 28/09/2016
Were there any new messages from Shadme? I asked her about something and I don't know if I got a reply.

Whoops, sorry Storm! What did you need? smilie

I don't remember the exact terms, but you were talking about a Sonic cartoon that you watched when you were younger, and said that it didn't seem as good now? I admitted that I felt the same way about Mixels now that I watch it again. It just seems so childish with its humor now.

Yup, yup I was! Hey, I was beginning to wonder what happened to your Mixels love! I guess that would explain it. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#60 Posted: 06:21:24 28/09/2016
for some reason the majority of my conversations in the skype group revolve around super mario sunshine and i have no idea why. it's not so important to me that i talk about it all the time outside the skype group, it's only there.

the whole "mario sunshine guy" thing was just a result of that game being the easiest to stream in calls. that quickly turned into now basically being known for liking waluigi and super mario sunshine.

i guess i just didn't really have much else to talk about because i streamed it so much, but even when i was streaming other games or just talking in general, mario sunshine would always get brought up again and again, whether by me or someone else. i've tried cutting down on talking about it recently and it's kinda working but i'm also not in calls a lot so it might just be that.

tldr: super mario sunshine is stalking me at the late hours of the night
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#61 Posted: 15:59:47 28/09/2016
Quote: LunarDistortion
for some reason the majority of my conversations in the skype group revolve around super mario sunshine and i have no idea why. it's not so important to me that i talk about it all the time outside the skype group, it's only there.

the whole "mario sunshine guy" thing was just a result of that game being the easiest to stream in calls. that quickly turned into now basically being known for liking waluigi and super mario sunshine.

i guess i just didn't really have much else to talk about because i streamed it so much, but even when i was streaming other games or just talking in general, mario sunshine would always get brought up again and again, whether by me or someone else. i've tried cutting down on talking about it recently and it's kinda working but i'm also not in calls a lot so it might just be that.

there's a spectre haunting lunar

[User Posted Image]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#62 Posted: 16:11:14 28/09/2016

Stranger Things (2016)

Chapter 1: The Disappearance of The Mario Sunshine Guy
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#63 Posted: 22:25:21 28/09/2016
I love nettle tea.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#64 Posted: 23:26:08 28/09/2016
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Stranger Things (2016)

Chapter 1: The Disappearance of The Mario Sunshine Guy

WAHHH
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#65 Posted: 00:34:17 29/09/2016
Seeing this Sunshine dilemma makes me think of Vinesauce Vinny and his Super Mario Sunshine streams. lol
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#66 Posted: 06:45:04 29/09/2016
I used to go to Walmart with my best friend and we'd fill her purse full of free snacks, then smuggle them into the movies, which we'd sneak into. We are good people.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#67 Posted: 16:47:50 29/09/2016
I LOVE PIGEONS
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#68 Posted: 01:10:06 30/09/2016
I'm starting to wonder if I should even go on this website anymore.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#69 Posted: 01:21:01 30/09/2016
When a cute girl clearly likes you but you accidentally ignore her and forget her name...

Seriously though, I suck! I should talk to her more.
#70 Posted: 01:27:18 30/09/2016

B-but... :'c
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#71 Posted: 01:31:57 30/09/2016
Right now I really want to hug Shadmé. I don't even have a reason I just do.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#72 Posted: 02:11:16 30/09/2016
Quote: FuryBeam136

Okay! smilie *hugs*
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#73 Posted: 04:28:19 30/09/2016
wtf happened
i retire for like 5 minutes and it all goes to ****
#74 Posted: 20:46:32 30/09/2016

We still have the Chatzy, Flight Rising, and Ask.fm. I'm not cutting off communications with everyone who was ever on darkSpyro.

If it helps, I feel the same.
---
#75 Posted: 21:11:59 30/09/2016

We still have the Chatzy, Flight Rising, and Ask.fm. I'm not cutting off communications with everyone who was ever on darkSpyro.

Ah, good. Is answering RPs enough incentive for you to stay? ;P
Yay, more people I can hug! *hugs*
---
#76 Posted: 21:14:13 30/09/2016

Ah, good. Is answering RPs enough incentive for you to stay? ;P
Yay, more people I can hug! *hugs*

It was a RP that made me want to leave, but not RPs in general. Can you make a string of interesting RPs long enough until I go to college?
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#77 Posted: 22:56:45 30/09/2016
I would like a more direct way to contact users. Discord was a good idea, but it's sooooooo inactive.
---
Bruh
#78 Posted: 14:34:52 01/10/2016

Okay! smilie *hugs*

I want to like physically hug you though...

Me and my sister started talking the other day and she was like "what if we found Shadme in a store?" I replied with "we'd probally stare at each other for like ten minutes."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#79 Posted: 17:15:19 01/10/2016

Okay! smilie *hugs*

Me and my sister started talking the other day and she was like "what if we found Shadme in a store?" I replied with "we'd probally stare at each other for like ten minutes."

Haha, same! Unless there was some definite telling sign that someone was who I thought they were, I would just casually observe them. smilie
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#80 Posted: 18:46:35 01/10/2016
I flushed a GBA game down the toilet.
#81 Posted: 21:56:30 01/10/2016

Okay! smilie *hugs*

Haha, same! Unless there was some definite telling sign that someone was who I thought they were, I would just casually observe them. smilie

I'd probably just ask casual questions until I can just make absolute certainty.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#82 Posted: 02:57:51 02/10/2016
i bought a gorilla suit
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#83 Posted: 03:06:44 02/10/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
i bought a gorilla suit

HarambeNorris
---
Bruh
#84 Posted: 03:29:23 02/10/2016

I'd probably just ask casual questions until I can just make absolute certainty.

That too, actually!
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#85 Posted: 10:08:15 02/10/2016
I now own every Fallout game that exists.

Quote: willspyro
I flushed a GBA game down the toilet.

lol which one?
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#86 Posted: 10:34:02 02/10/2016
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

Even Brotherhood of Steel?
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12063
#87 Posted: 11:04:47 02/10/2016
Quote: Samius

Yes, on PS2. ._.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#88 Posted: 17:12:11 02/10/2016

I honestly feel like this... I just wish I felt cared for again...
#89 Posted: 18:11:00 02/10/2016

That too, actually!

If I was feeling especially confident I might start quoting Kid Icarus Uprising or say something about floor ice cream...

And if I was REALLY confident I'd prollally start describing Chapter 22 and see if you reacted
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#90 Posted: 18:12:28 02/10/2016

That too, actually!

If I was feeling especially confident I might start quoting Kid Icarus Uprising or say something about floor ice cream...

And if I was REALLY confident I'd prollally start describing Chapter 22 and see if you reacted

*bluntly states how terrible chapter 22 is*
#91 Posted: 18:53:24 02/10/2016

That too, actually!

If I was really, REALLY confident I'd ask you what Chapter 22 was because I haven't replayed any of the higher levels because I kept on dying.
---
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#92 Posted: 19:41:06 02/10/2016
MAN I haven't felt this good in a LOONG time. Skylanders Imaginators was a real cure.
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#93 Posted: 20:10:58 02/10/2016
I am bisexual, but my relatives do not know. Only a bit of my friends do.
I have a girlfriend, but my relatives do not know about that either.

I'm just afraid, ya know? :s
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#94 Posted: 20:26:31 02/10/2016
I've never read the rules before posting here.
Managed to avoid bans by not being a douche
---
Ligi
#95 Posted: 00:35:12 03/10/2016

That too, actually!

If I was really, REALLY confident I'd ask you what Chapter 22 was because I haven't replayed any of the higher levels because I kept on dying.

My response would be "beautiful"
Because it is
Not really actually I hate the fact that it's just flight
But I've played it so much I could tell you exactly how to get through it
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#96 Posted: 01:47:10 03/10/2016
Quote: SoulFly
I've never read the rules before posting here.
Managed to avoid bans by not being a douche

I never read rules most of the time. smilie
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#97 Posted: 09:12:03 03/10/2016
I was that nerd who actually read the rules.
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#98 Posted: 18:19:56 03/10/2016
Quote: Samius

Yes, on PS2. ._.

I'v played all the way through New Vegas and 4 and i'v been really wanting to play 3 but since I don't have an Xbox or a PS3 the only way I could play it is on PC. But for some reason whenever I bought it, it wouldn't start, I googled fixes for it and installed a few mods but nothing worked so I ended up just having to refund it. And now I just get angry any time I hear or see anything related to Fallout 3.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:22:50 03/10/2016 by SuperSpyroFan55
First | Page 2 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me