Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#401 Posted: 22:13:37 27/11/2016
Quote: Kitty
I want to get involved in the site and group again, but I feel like I've been gone for so long that it's kind of awkward. Oops.

We should talk again someday! I like talking to you smilie
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#402 Posted: 00:53:32 28/11/2016
I want to get involved in the site and group again, but I feel like I've been gone for so long that it's kind of awkward. Oops.

Greeterings.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#403 Posted: 01:40:51 28/11/2016
you're always welcome in the skype group kitty
we miss u
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#404 Posted: 02:22:55 28/11/2016 | Topic Creator

OOOOOWAAAAAAAYOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#405 Posted: 02:44:47 28/11/2016
I haven't even been to Disneyworld, and I've lived in considerable proximity to it for most of my life

and i cri
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#406 Posted: 03:15:32 28/11/2016
Quote: Waaksian
I haven't even been to Disneyworld, and I've lived in considerable proximity to it for most of my life

and i cri

???? go there wtf is wrong with you
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#407 Posted: 03:27:39 28/11/2016
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Waaksian

and i cri

???? go there wtf is wrong with you

I DON'T HAVE ANY DAMN MONEY, BOI
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#408 Posted: 04:50:59 28/11/2016
i tend to trip over my words.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#409 Posted: 18:11:36 28/11/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
Quote: DS D
FA is better than A. FA!!!

To my deviant mind, it sounds like you're saying FurAffinity is better than Furry Amino. FA referring to FurAffinity, A referring to Amino. Which made this post much funnier to read.

That's not what I meant by "A," but alright.

Anyway...

---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
#410 Posted: 18:27:13 28/11/2016
DS takes interest in the genitalia of their own sex as opposed to the norm, being interested in the opposite sex?
---
BREATHE AIR.
#411 Posted: 18:44:05 28/11/2016
dS is the internet's biggest base of gay teens even bigger than tumblr or facebook

source: Spyro - Mobile
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:55 28/11/2016 by Carmelita Fox
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8850
#412 Posted: 19:30:55 28/11/2016
my goal was to get suspended

i succeeded

now back to my crypt i go
#413 Posted: 01:16:40 29/11/2016
I have severe depression, OCD, ADHD, anxiety, low self esteem, etc

I often feel as if I'm obnoxious, unwanted, unliked, and I feel I come off as very whiny and immature and just, unfunny and awkward.
I don't want this to be the case. I want people to like me and laugh at my jokes and be comfortable being around me.

So I'm sorry if I've ever annoyed anyone here or come off as weird and obnoxious
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#414 Posted: 01:22:27 29/11/2016

I often feel as if I'm obnoxious, unwanted, unliked, and I feel I come off as very whiny and immature and just, unfunny and awkward.
I don't want this to be the case. I want people to like me and laugh at my jokes and be comfortable being around me.

So I'm sorry if I've ever annoyed anyone here or come off as weird and obnoxious

If you want me to be honest with you, I personally think you're not any of that. You're actually funny in my opinion, and weird in the humor, but you're serious when needed
---
Bruh
#415 Posted: 05:50:09 29/11/2016

I know how you feel. T_T
---
#416 Posted: 20:47:51 30/11/2016
Anti-social/clingy stuff into spoilers:

Less than 2 weeks before this school year ends and I have no friends at all. Impressively enough, this year was much better than the last 3 years on the social aspect. I want to keep up like that, and, hopefully, have no friends at the end of middle school.

But, obviously, this much better lifestyle wouldn't be possible without my online friends. So... Big thanks to my closer friends at darkSpyro and beyond. For real.

Keep in mind that all my posts have the intention to get some conversation, so feel free to reply.
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:00:06 30/11/2016 by Crash10
#417 Posted: 00:20:31 01/12/2016
Quote: Crash10
Anti-social/clingy stuff into spoilers:

Less than 2 weeks before this school year ends and I have no friends at all. Impressively enough, this year was much better than the last 3 years on the social aspect. I want to keep up like that, and, hopefully, have no friends at the end of middle school.

But, obviously, this much better lifestyle wouldn't be possible without my online friends. So... Big thanks to my closer friends at darkSpyro and beyond. For real.

Keep in mind that all my posts have the intention to get some conversation, so feel free to reply.

Don't you ever get lonesome?
---
#418 Posted: 00:23:09 01/12/2016
Obviously, that's why I said about online friends. They're what make this possible, or I would go nuts.
---
Bruh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#419 Posted: 00:30:02 01/12/2016
Don't worry, I don't have friends either.

And I only have like 1 friend on DS I talk to semi-regularly, so you're already doing better than me! smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#420 Posted: 00:34:41 01/12/2016
At least you're a good person. Me, however...

[Flashback slideshow with all my mistakes starts playing in my head]
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:29 01/12/2016 by Crash10
#421 Posted: 00:35:08 01/12/2016
I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather spent my christmas with than you
---
#422 Posted: 00:41:23 01/12/2016
Quote: Crash10
At least you're a good person. Me, however...

[Flashback slideshow with all my mistakes starts playing in my head]

Ha, me a good person. Funny joke.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#423 Posted: 08:29:28 01/12/2016
I hope so.
---
Bruh
#424 Posted: 17:58:26 01/12/2016
I almost took some pills in order to overdose a while ago. I couldn't do it.
Meh, it's not worth it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:09 01/12/2016 by Beemo
#425 Posted: 22:25:17 01/12/2016
I've gone to sleep anywhere from 2:00-3:30 am every single day this week.
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#426 Posted: 22:31:25 01/12/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I went to bed at 5:50 PM on Tuesday.
#427 Posted: 22:37:48 01/12/2016
Quote: Mesuxelf
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I went to bed at 5:50 PM on Tuesday.

Well that just means you got a **** ton of sleep, good for you

Meanwhile for me I've gotten 3-4 hours of sleep each night
---
#428 Posted: 22:41:14 01/12/2016
Back when I was young, I had an irrational fear that my family was going to become Amish. Everytime we drove around Pennsylvania Dutch country, my mom would commend the Amish for their focus on God and refusal to use technology. I was afraid I'd never get to play Crash Bandicoot again and I'd have to live on a farm.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#429 Posted: 03:22:07 02/12/2016
I actually do like a person or two, they aren't full on feelings though... I guess you can call them "crushes" though... I won't say who these people are or where they're from. Whether that is from here, another part of the internet, or real life, the reason being that I'm afraid that of losing what little relationship I have for these people or making things awkward. Even if they aren't full on feelings, I wish to be careful about what I should do and aside from that feel it's too soon to say anything for sure but still, I am happy to be with and speak with these people.

That is one of my confessions along with the confession that I can get close to people still, I can still love, I've been telling people for so long that I keep myself from loving because I'm afraid of the hurt and the rejection. But the truth is, no... I'm not emotionless, I'm not a robot, I can't stop from having feelings, I can't stop from loving someone. I confess that these feelings are still there, I confess to thinking about being with these people, thinking about moments where I could hold them. Just peaceful, loving moments, one that would fulfill my soul. I don't think too deeply on these things, just enough that would bring me a smile. I've been learning to move on from the pain and hurt I've had for so many years and to move on, to find someone special, and live life to reach for happiness.

Now those are my confessions. Things that I just had to get out.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#430 Posted: 06:36:20 02/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Beemo
Meh, it's not worth it.

Are we just going to casually ignore this?
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#431 Posted: 07:51:41 02/12/2016
Quote: CAV
Meh, it's not worth it.

I honestly don't look through the posts of personal thoughts or confessions as much as I used when it comes to those two topics, I just usually skim through it. So for me it was unintentional ignorance, maybe even selfish.

Seeing people in distress or depression I do want to help sometimes but I wouldn't know what to say, what advice to give or if I could even help, I want to tell people that they're worth much more than they know, that there are better ways.

Meh, it's not worth it.

I don't know what advice to give in this problem, because my approach is very different. About two months ago I was thinking to harm myself, to cut myself with a knife, I almost did it out of the spite and hate I have for myself, then I stopped, I couldn't o through with it because I felt a loving presence fill me, it was just unbelievable, I didn't know what to say. And I thank it toward my religious beliefs. But I don't know if that advice could help here, not everyone has a religion to fall back on, something they could call upon for a miracle. The only thing I can suggest is for this person is to hold onto the belief that something will turn out good, hold onto the thought that maybe there is a miracle out there. Talk to friends or family that knows the worth of a person, what's inside, they certainly see the beauty inside yourself even if you don't, knowing.

Grasp onto that feeling, use it to help you look at the brighter side of yourself. And if that's not the root of the problem, take every little thought, every little feeling that things will get better, take as much you can and use that to look toward a hopefully brighter future.

I might be giving the wrong kind of advice, I might not even be giving good advice altogether, but I am willing to help, my willingness to help shows some sort of bright future or gives some self-worth hopefully? I do very much hope it does.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:52:51 02/12/2016 by Dark Lord
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#432 Posted: 14:44:41 02/12/2016
Can I brutally honest here? I was a bit scared when I first signed up to social media, especially the fact that it feels like there's not really much of an "opinion" around here. I felt like I wanted to let people know about opinions about things I didn't agree on back in Unpopular Opinions to rebel, but looking back nowadays, I felt just about as butthurt as the people that made me nervous about social media to begin with. I was so embarrassed nowadays by my former self, I deleted those earlier posts on the forum. I mean, there are somethings that have changed (I am no longer interested in Nickelodeon's sitcoms, and I actually thought both SpongeBob movies were good and funny; not my personal top 50's in animated movies, but definetly good). In addition, I am trying to refrain from complaining about shows like GF, SU and so on, because I have seen some people who CONSTANTLY bash shows more often (Even though those shows in question are more like JT and TTG, the point still kind of stands).

I deeply apologize for the chaos I caused back in March. I have had some ephiphanies (sorry If I misspelled that), and moved on. Plus, I am also seeing the fun-side of social media and trying not to let emotions like hate or anger consume me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#433 Posted: 15:54:31 02/12/2016
If there's anything I like in myself, it's my sense of humor, most specifically, my low self-esteem jokes. I know some of you get annoyed by that, but I can't help but laugh at myself with the majority of these jokes. It's something I like to do because it's funny. At least for me.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:05 02/12/2016 by Crash10
#434 Posted: 16:54:14 02/12/2016
Meh, it's not worth it.

What do you say to this? "Oh I'm so sorry?" Feigned feelings are so counterfeit.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#435 Posted: 18:31:47 02/12/2016
Meh, it's not worth it.

tbh, I usually reply via pm when I reply to something posted in PT and the like. I know I read it, but I think I intended to say something in the morning since I was really tired last night and going by the time of the post I think that was when I was starting to fall asleep at the computer. I'm sorry, Beemo.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#436 Posted: 04:25:24 03/12/2016
I smoke seaweed.

Nah, jk. I sexually identify as a scalie.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:03 03/12/2016 by DS D
#437 Posted: 04:27:20 03/12/2016
I like trains.
#oldjokeisold
---
#438 Posted: 05:16:37 03/12/2016
I like trains.
#oldjokeisold

Aw man I miss Edd smilie
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#439 Posted: 06:39:25 03/12/2016
im watching 4 grown adults play uno for almost 3 hours
please kill me
#440 Posted: 07:54:28 03/12/2016
I probably should have kept quiet about my "attempt" earlier, but, I guess that's why it's called the "confession thread."

Like Lunarz, I too, have depression and low self-esteem. At times I feel like I will never get anywhere in life when I grow up. I feel like I would become a failure.

I also tend to have doubts about my intelligence.

I tend to take even the littlest things to heart sometimes, too

When people treat me in a certain way or something, I automatically feel as if they don't like me, and so I take a disliking towards them.

Sometimes I feel as if the whole world or my friends are against me.

Thursday, I just wanted to kill myself sooo bad. I couldn't take it anymore

People always try to tell me stuff to cheer me up -- "it will get better," "ignore it," I "shouldn't let it get to me" or some **** like that, but then I just go back to feeling like **** the next minute

It's hard to cope, you know?

It just sucks. :/

It feels like I'm cursed to live with these feelings and thoughts.

Anyway, ranting over. Sorry for the drama.
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#441 Posted: 10:40:32 03/12/2016
It's not drama, it's a confessions thread. People just got worried about how that second sentence sounded really like you weren't all there, I don't think anyone is(and they shouldn't) be upset that you're being honest.

I'd say seek some help, even if you think it won't work; my self esteem used to be really on the ground when I got off the school that had the constant bullying and some other paranoid thoights and nothing helped more than having a psychologist remind me of qualities and people. Might not work for you, but give it a try.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#442 Posted: 16:08:31 03/12/2016
Pewdiepie is super funny now, wtf?
#443 Posted: 16:26:30 03/12/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

He pulled a Chuggaaconroy: as soon as they noticed their kid audience moved on, time to free their tongues and actually do what they want first.

It's still a striking difference between Chugga's old LPs where he always picked his words carefully and nowadays where he drops swears and innuendos whenever he pleases - not getting into The Runaway Guys or ProtonJon streams where some games he's clearly tipsy and with conversations to match.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:28 03/12/2016 by Bifrost
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#444 Posted: 18:41:50 03/12/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

I'm gonna play devil's advocate, and say that I always thought Pewdiepie was funny. I only really watched a few of his Tony Hawk videos, and a couple of his Happy Wheel videos, but every single one I watched, I enjoyed. I was never subscribed to him, or watched his videos frequently, but when I watched them, they were funny. I feel like the reason people think Pewdiepie is bad is because it's cool to hate on Pewdiepie, and his fan base was virtually all children, and older people didn't want to be associated with something childish.
#445 Posted: 18:48:24 03/12/2016
I heard from some older fans of his he started getting really yelly and more about faking reactions during the FNAF craze, the kid fanbase is just the result of it. Now that there are thousands of reaction Let's Plays they just went for someone new who kept the act, I guess.
---
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#446 Posted: 19:08:16 03/12/2016
- I never get scared of creepypasta
- I hate it when people spell an actor or actress, character, or television show's name wrong by like one or two letters. I've already said that but, it hapowned again.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#447 Posted: 19:30:32 03/12/2016
Quote: Alydol
- I never get scared of creepypasta
-I hate it when people spell an actor or actress, character, or television show's name wrong by like one or two letters. I've already said that but, it hapowned again.

--------------
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#448 Posted: 01:52:57 04/12/2016
Even though I tend not to show it, I am highly judgmental person. Every time I see something that is off in terms of my own values, I judge it in my mind quite heavily. But I choose not to show it publicly and in official situations since it doesn’t serve any reason or efficiency etc.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#449 Posted: 02:19:58 04/12/2016
i had a wet dream about harambe
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
First | Previous | Page 9 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me