Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > DarkSpyro Danganronpa: The Fanfiction
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
DarkSpyro Danganronpa: The Fanfiction
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#1 Posted: 04:12:34 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Many thanks to prextail202 for allowing me to adopt this! Additional information can be found here!

Synopsis:
Hope's Peak Academy is a school based around catering to the best high school students around- a place to hone their talents. Each of sixteen students receives an invite, except one, who is picked by lotto. Unfortunately, they soon find that the school isn't all that it seems- a wicked mastermind is intent on turning student against student for the purposes of his sick, sadistic pleasure. If these students don't find a way out before they wind up picking each other off...then hope dies with them.

Character List:
(Note: SHSL stands for Super High School Level, the title given to all high school masters of their talent.)
(Note: Character perspectives change each chapter. I am trying to represent everyone as much as possible.)
prextail202 - SHSL Animator
hardcoreignitor - SHSL Ballet Dancer
abstractsardine - SHSL Thief
SoulFly - SHSL Mechanic
Underian - SHSL Lucky Student
Shadmé - SHSL Ultimate Moral Compass
StormDragon21 - SHSL Martial Artist
Shagaru Magala - SHSL Animal Tamer
84skylanderdude - SHSL Mangaka
Bryman04 - SHSL Video Game Artist
gillgrunt987 - SHSL Film Buff
MagicFizz - SHSL Stylist
Camo22 - SHSL Gamer
StriderSwag - SHSL Detective
mega spyro - SHSL Writing Prodigy
stealth - SHSL Engineer

Extras:
-Blood/gore warning. If you're opposed to that thing, I'd recommend stopping upon reading chapter three or four.
-You all submitted your characters knowing full well of the fact that I may turn you into murders or victims. Please understand this is just for the story's sake- how the characters are represented in this fictional story do not reflect how I actually feel about anyone. No, I don't wish for anyone to die. Just figured I'd put that out there. smilie
-I am a perfectionist, and I am liable to go back and edit things. Hopefully nothing major, though. If I do happen to make a story-changing edit, I will let everyone know!
-I shall add more if needed. Without further ado, onto chapter 1!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#2 Posted: 04:12:53 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 1~
Hope’s Peak Academy. One of the most prestigious schools around, or so they say. Only the cream of the crop are picked to attend this place. That's why everyone has a “talent-” a “special title,” if you will. Well, that and one other person, who is picked via lotto. But it's safe to say that all sixteen of us had high hopes the moment we walked through that door…
~Bryman04~
“Ah! So the same thing happened to you guys?”
Bryman scratched his head, casting glances across the room at his fifteen fellow students. They had all gathered in the gym. It wasn’t like they had a choice in the matter, either. After a bit of discussion, they'd all found out that a piece of paper in their rooms had told them to report here. Not only that…
“Yeah,” a purple-eyed student agreed. “Strange. The last thing I remember was walking into the school, then I woke up in some classroom. Also, my pockets have been pilfered! Somebody one-upped the Super High School-Level Thief, abstractsardine!”
In shock, Bryman checked his pockets as well. Due to having an interest in video game art, he always kept writing utensils and paper on hand. Thankfully, all that was still there. But there was one important thing missing…
“My cell phones are gone!” wailed another student. “All of them!”
“How many cell phones does a person really need?” a blonde-and-purple-haired girl sighed.
The student with the multiple devices gave her a glare. “You're merely saying that because you're poor and unable to obtain resources. I would pity you, if I weren't completely disgusted!”
“Care to repeat that?” the girl growled, raising her fists.
“Hey, hey, calm down!” said a dark-haired male, standing between them. “There's no reason to fight. Let's introduce ourselves, shall we? I'm SoulFly, a Super High School-Level Mechanic. I can fix just about anything except shattered pride!”
“That sounds like a good idea,” agreed Bryman. “I'm Bryman04, the Super High School-Level Video Game Artist. A long title, I know, but-”
“Video games?” asked another student. He smiled in a friendly way. “I'm a Super High School-Level Gamer! Call me Camo22.”
“Already you're beginning to bore me,” remarked a student dressed in bulky clothing. He rolled his eyes...or rather, eye. The other was covered up by an eyepatch. “The only names I care about are the names of our lovely ladies. I'm hardcoreignitor, and you know it!”
“So...what's your talent, then?” asked another girl, smirking at his slightly crestfallen face. But after realizing a girl was interested, HCI donned a cocky look once more. “Super High School-Level Ballet Dancer. I'll sweep you off your feet, my dear!”
“Oh, just shut it,” she responded. Addressing the rest of the ensemble, she said, “I'm stealth, the Super High School-Level Engineer.”
“I'm Shagaru Magala, the Super High School-level Animal Tamer,” said student introduced next.
“Filthy animals? Who let you in a school like this?” asked the somewhat snobby student from before.
Shagaru’s eyes smoldered with anger. “And who are you? The Ultimate Jerk?”
“Close, but no cigar,” he smirked. “MagicFizz the Super High School-Level Stylist, at your service.”
“You mean you make clothes or somethin’? How extraordinarily useful,” another girl spoke up.
“Quiet, Storm, it's okay,” replied a black-and-red-haired girl at her side. “All our talents are useful in some way.”
“Yeah, StormDragon21, you're a Super High School-Level Martial Artist! I'm sure you'd be happy to beat up anyone that says otherwise,” joked a girl at her other side.
“Who might you two be, then?” Bryman inquired.
“I'm ShadowMewX, the Super High School-Level Moral Compass!” the first girl explained. “But call me Shadmé for short!”
“And I'm prextail202, the Super High School-Level Animator,” introduced the second happily.
“Well, you girls seem a bit excited about this,” Bryman observed.
“Why wouldn't we be? This place was built to hone pure talent,” explained Prex. “Basically, it's school that's actually fun!”
“We’ll see about that,” remarked a dapper-looking student. “Isn't it good to be well-rounded? Technically, focusing one one thing may leave us weaker in the long run.”
“If you don't mind me asking, then why are you even here?” mumbled another girl.
“Because I am interested in analyzing the school’s program,” he answered, “and seeing if it's up to my standards. Call me gillgrunt987, the Super High School-Level Movie Buff.”
“Sorry to bother you!” The girl began profusely apologizing. “I'm the Super High School-Level Writing Prodigy, mega spyro. I meant no offense, honestly!”
“I figure I might as well introduce myself as well,” chuckled one of the few remaining students. “84skylanderdude. I’m the Mangaka whatchamacallit and stuff.”
The blonde-and-purple-haired girl from before seemed to have cooled off. “I'm StriderSwag,” she said. “The Super High School-Level Detective. And I'm well aware about how cheesy this sounds, but it seems we have plenty of mysteries on our hands right now.”
“Yeah,” agreed 84. “Like, who's the girl screwing around in the corner?”
Bryman looked towards said corner, where no person was “screwing around.” However, there was one person standing there, not saying a word. A couple of the students who had followed his thought process were casting are-you-kidding-me looks at 84.
“Hi! Nice to meet you,” Bryman called to her, hoping to elicit a response. “Wanna join us?”
The student merely shrugged.
“Well, okay then,” sighed Storm. “We tried.”
“Anyway,” stealth said, “as Strider said, there's a lot of intrigue related to our current setting.”
“Agreed,” said mega spyro with a nod. “Let's get this straight. We all get invited to this school, and all we know about it is that it's very prestigious.”
“Then,” Camo22 continued, “we try to come here, but for some reason, none of us have the memory of walking through the door? Were we knocked out or something?”
“A reasonable hypothesis,” Strider commented. “After all, our important things were taken. Nothing related to our talents, though. ...Unless you're abstractsardine.”
“This sucks!” said student grumbled.
“So, did the people in charge do this?” Bryman wondered. “It's so weird.”
“You know what else is weird?” asked gillgrunt. “The barren nature of this school. Surely there'd teachers be around? The principal? ...Janitors?”
“Upupupupu, seems like someone’s a bit eager for orientation to begin!”
Bryman jumped. “Who said that?” It didn't sound like any of the other students, and judging by the reactions, none of them had said that.
Something was moving up at the podium. “Hey, look-”
“Sorry for the delays, but welcome! I am your esteemed principal, Monospyro!”
It was a black-and-white dragon at the podium.
“I hope you sixteen are ready for school! Because you're gonna be here for the rest of your lives.”
The dragon, seemingly remote control and half as tall as any of them, was black and white, but the colors were half and half on his body. The left side was white, a serene smile across his face. The right side was black, a horrid-looking grin stretching up to a slitted, glowing red eye. “You better be ready.”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:17:20 19/09/2016 by ShadowMewX
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#3 Posted: 04:29:02 19/09/2016
I was honestly expecting Monokuma smilie
But keep it up man.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#4 Posted: 07:02:55 19/09/2016
Liking this so far. Hopefully it finishes(the despair would be too much).
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5 Posted: 10:35:23 19/09/2016
I can understand your wanting to put this in S&N, since the Fan Fiction section is dead, but it really should go there. You're guaranteed to have 16 readers anyway.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#6 Posted: 10:35:25 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Haha, that's why I decided to change it up! Wouldn't be a DarkSpyro fanfic without Spyro as a mascot somewhere, right? :3 And thanks so much for reading, guys!
Edit: I just realized this comment was ninja'd by 84. It got moved, so problem solved..? X3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:28 19/09/2016 by ShadowMewX
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#7 Posted: 10:50:45 19/09/2016
Kewlio you got it going. Nice job.
Also if you need any jokes, i'll send a bunch. Just ask *wink wink nudge nudge*
---
Ligi
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#8 Posted: 11:31:39 19/09/2016
Nice job!! smilie
Is it just me though or am I getting a feeling that there'll be a Nagito like character in this with the whole hope obsession? smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#9 Posted: 12:24:45 19/09/2016
OMG its great so far!!
---
My life is complete.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#10 Posted: 14:02:12 19/09/2016
I love it!!!
This is great lmao!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#11 Posted: 14:06:10 19/09/2016
Moved to Non-Spyro
#12 Posted: 20:41:26 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks, CAV!
@SoulFly Yes, please, PM me some jokes. I'm hopeless at those. Nothing too extreme though, hopefully. smilie
@Prex Hope and despair are themes in Danganronpa, so I will make references to them a lot! smilie
@Everyone else Thanks for the comments! Glad you're liking this so far! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 04:30:41 20/09/2016
So I decided to come up with the characters for my potential Kizakura Gave Up series I may be writing

Izo Nagatsuka: Super High School Level Zero Multiplier (♂)
Kuni Yamanaka: Super High School Level Ass Picker (♀)
Yoritomo Eguchi: Super High School Level Green (♂)
Hitomo Kuroda: Super High School Level Vegan (♀)
Kata Araki: Super High School Level Anosmic (♂)
Aiko Sako: Super High School Level Mitten Wearer (♀)
Tetsuo Horiuchi: Super High School Level Homosexual (♂)
Ann Haddix: Super High School Level Canadian (♀)
Kazuki Isayama: Super High School Level Forever Alone (♂)
Taji Yunokawa: Super High School Level Umbrella Holder (♀)
Kazuhiro Hayashida: Super High School Level Hobo (♂)
Rini Kijimuta: Super High School Level Untalented (♀)
Unga Chunga: Super High School Level Unevolved Human (♂)
Asako Ota: Super High School Level Greed (♀)
Sozui Okanaya: Super High School Level Flea Host (♂)
Taura Tokaji: Super High School Level Glue Sipper (♀)

Would anyone read this?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:32:25 20/09/2016 by 84skylanderdude
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#14 Posted: 21:18:14 22/09/2016
oh yes

this is better than what i had expected

shadme you're a modern day shakespeare
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:49 22/09/2016 by hardcoreignitor
#15 Posted: 05:04:01 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
oh yes

this is better than what i had expected

shadme you're a modern day shakespeare

N'aww! Thank you so much! smilie
---
#16 Posted: 05:45:51 25/09/2016
When will more be posted?
---
#17 Posted: 20:10:32 26/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
When will more be posted?

now

i need this
---
nyeheheheheh

#18 Posted: 01:41:46 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I was planning on working on it some more this weekend, but I got really sick. Sorry about that. I'll work on it this week, I promise! :3
---
#19 Posted: 03:38:44 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
~Chapter 2~
~84skylanderdude~

Monospyro’s last words were drowned out by the vocal dissent of sixteen students.
“Stay here? Forever?”
“You can't do that!”
“The police will find us if you do!”
At that, Monospyro giggled, his chortles crescendoing into maniacal laughter. “Oh, that's rich!” he cackled. “If this is all it takes to get a rise out of you guys, I can't wait what you'll say to the next part!”
“What next part?” MagicFizz snapped. “The part where you tell us this is all a joke?”
“You wish!” Monospyro had been rolling all over the desk in laughter, but now he straightened up and flicked his tail. “In fact...I present to you: the only way to graduate! You may think this current situation is unjust, but I swear, I am a dragon that prides himself on giving every student an equal opportunity!”
The students quieted down. Hesitantly, Shadmé asked, “And...what would that opportunity be?”
Monospyro rubbed his paws together, red eye flashing. “Good ol’ fashioned murder, of course!”
“What?” 84skylanderdude felt his heart seize up. Sure...he might be a joker...and sure, he may kid about anything from death to sex...but this… “Okay, look man. You're obviously not trying. This is all a prank! Seriously, right? I mean, I might kill ‘em if they were actually annoying me…” A couple people turned to look at him. “You see? That was a joke! Monospyro, it's your turn to confess!”
“Alright, I confess. I was being completely, totally, 100%... HONEST!” The dragon’s grin didn't even waver. “Anything goes, so long as you get away with it! Stabbing, shooting, bludgeoning, asphyxiation, poisoning...heck, you can even get creative! I wanna see it!”
“Are you insane?” stealth rolled her eyes. “Dumb question. Of course you are! Who in their right mind would recruit sixteen students to a school and order them to kill each other?”
“Unless you get off to this kind of thing!” 84skylanderdude put in helpfully.
“I hate suggesting this, but...why like this? Why not kill us yourself?” Bryman wondered. “We’re obviously not going to go after each other.”
“Don't give him ideas!” hissed StriderSwag.
“Why don't I kill you myself? What an interesting question!” Monospyro repeated. “And to that I answer, ‘What's the point?’ I mean, if I was in the mood to murder someone, I'd just go outside and do it! I picked you guys, and for that you should feel hecka special!”
“Great…” mega spyro mumbled.
“I'll give it, like...three days at most,” said Monospyro. “You'll get bored of each other sooner or later.”
“‘Murderous’ and ‘bored’ are two completely different states of mind!” Shagaru Magala burst out.
“Yup, and here's the difference: I am bored, and you guys should be murderous,” replied Monospyro.
“I've had enough of this!” StormDragon stepped forward, glaring at Monospyro. “We're not murdering people, and that's that!”
“We'll see, my dear, we’ll see!” chirped Monospyro.
Within seconds, Storm had run up to Monospyro, lifting him up above the podium in a fist. “Are you in a position to be ordering us around now? You're gonna be my punching bag!”
“Hey!” Monospyro squirmed in her grip. “Manhandling your principal is against the school rules!”
“Rules? What rules?” Storm mocked.
“Storm!” 84skylanderdude was nudged away by Prex and Shadmé. “Drop the dragon!”
“Why?”
Monospyro's eye was flashing and making beeping sounds. Almost like a timer…
“Yeah! Get it out of here! It's a bomb!” 84's eyes were wide. He couldn't think of a single joke to say.
Storm looked at it, and as soon as she saw the flashing eye, she flung Monospyro upwards. 84skylanderdude dove to the ground, covering his head as the dragon exploded high above them, mechanical bits raining down.
Hesitantly, everyone began getting up. No sign of Monospyro.
“So...does that mean we win?” asked SoulFly.
“Well, that was rude!” Monospyro popped up from behind the podium a moment after the words were out of SoulFly’s mouth. “Jeez. Normally, I'd be very keen on punishment-” he glared at Storm- “but I'll let it go for now. I trust a near-death experience was enough of a lesson?”
StormDragon stepped back, taking her place near Prex and Shadmé. “Yes,” she muttered.
“Good. Next thing on the agenda!” Monospyro sat down, looking over each and every student. “I'll have you know that I don't intend on neglecting you. Your living quarters will be nice and cozy. Perfect for relaxing and planning murder, eh?”
“Just shut it,” HCI grumbled. “Nobody’s getting murdered.”
Monospyro shrugged. “Whatever floats your boat, Ballet Boy! As I was saying, each of you will have your own rooms. The girls’ rooms’ bathrooms have locks on them while the dudes’ don't. Also, I left some welcome gifts in your drawers!”
“Are they bombs?” Camo22 sounded skeptical.
“No.”
“...Oh. That's good.”
“Don't interrupt me.”
“...Sorry.”
“Anyway,” Monospyro continued, “Another matter of interest is the kitchen! There's enough food there to last ya quite a while. And there are enough knives to-”
“We get it,” Bryman sighed.
“I see we’re still not listening to the ‘don't interrupt me’ rule, but whatever. Take these!” Monospyro held out a stack of flat, black objects, and with a swipe of his tail, knocked them onto the floor, sending them skidding towards the students. “Those are Digital Notebooks! I'm fed up with talking anymore since nobody obviously cares. Those babies have a ton of good stuff on them, so you better get well acquainted!” The dragon yawned. “That's it for me, I suppose. You guys are dismissed!” Leaping down from the podium, he landed behind it, leaving the sixteen students to themselves.
Gillgrunt was the first to grab a notebook. “Lucky me- this happens to be mine,” he observed. Glancing over it, he soon added, “The school rules were the first thing to pop up. Who would’ve guessed?”
84 reached for one of the notebooks next. Powering it on, he noticed it was assigned to someone- Underian. Super High School-Level Lucky Student.
Switching it off to preserve Underian’s privacy, he turned to face her. She still hadn't moved from the corner. Everyone else was busy grabbing the notebooks and passing them around to each other. “Hey! Underian!” 84 called to her, testing out the name. Underian looked up, blinking. “This one has your name on it!”
Underian moved away from the wall and towards the group, a hand tentatively reaching out for the notebook. 84 handed it over. “This is really messed up, huh? He's setting us up to murder each other!”
Underian nodded, powering the Digital Notebook on to test it out.
“So, pal, who’re you thinking about putting on the chopping block?” 84 thought that his casual tone would be enough of an implication that he was kidding, but judging by Underian’s suddenly horrified look, he realized quickly that it probably hadn't gotten through. “Hey! I'm just joking. We’re all friends here, I guess! Nobody has a reason to murder anyone.”
“84, stop. It's cringy.” HCI handed over a Digital Notebook that must've belonged to him.
“Th-thanks?” 84 took the notebook, powering it on. 84skylanderdude- Super High School-Level Mangaka.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:07:13 04/10/2016 by ShadowMewX
#20 Posted: 05:02:54 01/10/2016
Oh wow I get my own chapter I feel so privileged

And I'm an ASSHOLE

This is a great

(No sarcasm btw)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:03:20 01/10/2016 by 84skylanderdude
#21 Posted: 11:30:52 01/10/2016
I get to say one lame joke. After and explosion
Yah seems about right.

Great work btw
---
Ligi
#22 Posted: 11:47:33 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
:3
@SoulFly I wrote this one before you sent me the jokes! Don't worry, you get your own chapter in the future where you can say all the jokes you want. smilie
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#23 Posted: 14:17:13 01/10/2016
Do I get a chapter?
---
smilie
#24 Posted: 15:36:49 01/10/2016
Hahah nice chapter! I can't wait to see more!
May or may not be secretly planning to draw Monospyro smilie
---
#25 Posted: 17:06:53 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
@Shagaru Yup! Everyone will get at least one.
@Prex Hey, you're alive! smilie YESDOIT
---
#26 Posted: 19:41:10 01/10/2016
I'm guessing you're going in alphabetical order and that's why my chapter was first?
---
#27 Posted: 19:45:54 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Not necessarily! I'm going by whatever character may embody the feel that I'm going for. If it's a chapter where the cast is struggling to gather clues, for example, I may use the ones that are slightly more observant and insightful. If it's a character development chapter, I may use the ones that are likely to crack jokes and act more relaxed.
---
#28 Posted: 20:12:19 01/10/2016
In example, me :^)
---
Ligi
#29 Posted: 21:18:36 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Yup! Exactly. You're gonna love your chapter, SoulFly. >:3
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#30 Posted: 21:54:15 01/10/2016
So who's next?
---
smilie
#31 Posted: 02:04:18 02/10/2016
[User Posted Image]
"upupupup~!"
---
#32 Posted: 03:25:40 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
@Shagaru Can't spoil that! It's more fun to watch people guess! smilie
@Prex OMP YESSSS I LOVE THIS IT'S PERFECT!
---
#33 Posted: 16:18:14 02/10/2016
this is too accurate

stop

(don't actually tho this is getting good)
---
nyeheheheheh

gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7341
#34 Posted: 21:47:10 02/10/2016
Nice work on this chapter! Pretty enjoyable so far. Though did my character say nothing in Chapter 2? Or did I miss something? Just curious.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#35 Posted: 02:08:13 04/10/2016 | Topic Creator
@HCI Thank you! It only gets better from here. >:3
@Gillgrunt ...Well crap. You say something now! smilie
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#36 Posted: 02:23:15 04/10/2016
Quote: ShadowMewX
“Are they bombs?” Camo22 sounded skeptical.
“No.”
“...Oh. That's good.”
“Don't interrupt me.”
“...Sorry.”

smilie Cracks me up every time! Great work so far!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:44 04/10/2016 by Camo22
#37 Posted: 02:27:03 04/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Glad I made you laugh! smilie Thanks a ton!
---
#38 Posted: 22:21:47 04/10/2016
@Shagaru Can't spoil that! It's more fun to watch people guess! smilie
@Prex OMP YESSSS I LOVE THIS IT'S PERFECT!

hahah no problem!
---
#39 Posted: 06:50:48 06/10/2016
So how's the progress on the new chapter?
---
Ligi
#40 Posted: 00:39:00 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I've been kinda busy with school, but I did get pretty far on another chapter! smilie My target for the next chapter is possibly this weekend sometime!
---
#41 Posted: 01:26:44 07/10/2016
I've been kinda busy with school, but I did get pretty far on another chapter! smilie My target for the next chapter is possibly this weekend sometime!

Sweet! Can't wait to see that!!
((Looking forward for a chapter with a murder ;usmilie)
---
#42 Posted: 01:37:47 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202

Sweet! Can't wait to see that!!
((Looking forward for a chapter with a murder ;u; ))

Ohohohoho, that's coming, I promise. But I have to develop our lovely little cast first before I murder them!~ ;3
---
#43 Posted: 19:16:34 07/10/2016
Waiting with bated breath
---
Ligi
#44 Posted: 01:37:36 09/10/2016
write moar
---
nyeheheheheh

#45 Posted: 09:14:11 09/10/2016
I don't wanna pressure you but,
Where is the murder?
---
Ligi
#46 Posted: 20:50:11 13/10/2016
is it dead
---
nyeheheheheh

#47 Posted: 21:34:52 13/10/2016
Are we dead
---
Ligi
#48 Posted: 22:43:26 13/10/2016
i think we're dead
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me