Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2351 Posted: 23:20:56 07/03/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Lead the way. I want to know where you get such tasty fish." Rose said.

Sayan simply smiled and took off to the inner parts of the woods, following along the river. "I'm going to show you a really good spot-- more effort but also a greater reward in return.," he said as he led Rose.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2352 Posted: 23:52:32 07/03/2017
Crocux couldn't help but enjoy himself and was glad he didn't eat breakfast. Marina watched the spectacle from a respectable distance. she was surprised to see just how much more relaxed he was.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2353 Posted: 23:57:49 07/03/2017 | Topic Creator
As Cairo played with Crocux, he gave occasional glances to the shore, then the pod. There seem to be no sign of the three main players.
"Hmm, that's strange. No sign of Rose, Sayan, OR the mistress. I suppose they're having a bad day with breakfast." Cairo thought, having learn to never think the worse from the very beginning.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2354 Posted: 00:49:40 08/03/2017
"Miss Sybil is the greatest. She along with miss Rose are kind of like our leaders. They help protect the Haven and Hunted Island." Stripes said. "You'll know her when you see her. They along with Rose and Sayan should be along soon. They are probably getting breakfast."

Rose meanwhile followed Sayan to his secret fishing spot. "I hope we catch big ones!" Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#2355 Posted: 01:09:15 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Miss Sybil is the greatest. She along with miss Rose are kind of like our leaders. They help protect the Haven and Hunted Island." Stripes said. "You'll know her when you see her. They along with Rose and Sayan should be along soon. They are probably getting breakfast."

"I can't wait. When Randy told me about this civet, I barely believed it. An animal so small making a Haven out of an entire island? And who has both birds and us orcas to her service? That's no small feat, and it came from a small land animal? That is, like, so godly." Renee said with such adorable innocence and amazement, she sounded like Dagger when he was younger. Arctic orcas were usually very brutal and violent, but she was an overwhelming exception, and that's what draw her to Randy. She even believed Sybil to be some sort of deity to have been able to do all that she has done.
---
#2356 Posted: 01:35:13 08/03/2017
"She is a great leader and so will miss Rose someday too. She's great too. Did you know she is Sybil's successer? She will be the new Haven leader when Sybil decides to retire and give the honor to her." Stripes said with a bit of pride in himself.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:47 08/03/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#2357 Posted: 01:47:05 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Rose... Rose... oh yeah, the tiger. Randy mentioned her too, but I guess I listened more to the civet story." Renee declared, still believing the civet was more impressive. Rose was a tiger, a land predator, but Sybil was just a civet, an animal that could be preyed by so many, so her success was far more impressive to her. Renee hoped Sybil lasted more in the leadership, since she wanted to get to know her better while she was still in power, and see how did she do it.
---
#2358 Posted: 02:40:11 08/03/2017
"Hopefully they will both be here soon. I will help introduce you after their play if you want." Stripes said.
---
SC
#2359 Posted: 02:49:58 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Why certainly! But it'll have to be after the game. I doubt the other pod members will let me talk to somebody.' Renee pointed out, having seen yesterday how happy and distracted the orcas were with the Haven residents, she doubted she would have the chance to speak with the land friends, especially Sybil.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2360 Posted: 03:15:28 08/03/2017
AJ: Stealthily I make my way toward the Outback and through what I don't know is Naga's territory. I have no idea that my guest and roommate, Sholeh is following me. Leaping from one tree to another, I try very hard not to use the ground, as my paw prints could be discovered and well, I do not know how the others will take this secret part of my daily life.
#2361 Posted: 03:25:30 08/03/2017
Rose meanwhile followed Sayan to his secret fishing spot. "I hope we catch big ones!" Rose said with a smile.

Sayan continued along the river and a sound of a distant waterfall could be heard. "Trust me... we will.," Sayan simply smiled as they approached. The ground started to get rougher and rockier-- and the sound of the water got louder. "Come on... up here.," he nudges indicating a rocky path up ahead which seemed to almost go vertical up the side of the stone-like wall. "Be careful... it can be steep.," he warned as he once again found his footing.
---
#2362 Posted: 03:28:33 08/03/2017
"Wow this is quite the place Sayan." Rose said.
---
SC
#2363 Posted: 03:32:22 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
It was one hour before noon, and Sybil was still in Whirlpool's burrow, attending her duties. She even whispered to the unconscious Yodel, begging for him to get better. He was quite a heavy survival to still be alive after such a gruesome ordeal. She was really hoping he could get better, for she still had faith in his redemption...

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: Stealthily I make my way toward the Outback and through what I don't know is Naga's territory. I have no idea that my guest and roommate, Sholeh is following me. Leaping from one tree to another, I try very hard not to use the ground, as my paw prints could be discovered and well, I do not know how the others will take this secret part of my daily life.

Sholeh follows AJ through that unknown territory, covering her tracks with her own tail as she made them. The effects of the drought still lingered on the ground. There wasn't much green on the soil like it use to be, so she blended well with the brown dirt. She didn't like that place, but since she didn't know how the phthon's territory looked like, she continued following the margay, curiosity beating caution. She just had to know where the heck this margay ran off to most of the time. Her need to know was driving her crazy.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2364 Posted: 03:47:18 08/03/2017
Sunflame yawns and stretches as he wakes from his rest. Moving toward the bed with Yodel, he examines him and changes any bandages for some new ones. The male serval looks exhausted, much like his roommate and companion, Whirlpool. Still he is not about to allow someone to die, while he is around. Sleep can wait until, the current patient, a warbler, is up and about again. For him and Whirlpool this is going to be a long and tiring time period. His eyes still seem to glisten despite the great dark circles around his eyes. Despite his tired state, this is what he and Whirlpool enjoy.
#2365 Posted: 03:56:43 08/03/2017
"Wow this is quite the place Sayan." Rose said.

"Wait until you see the view.," Sayan said as he carefully climbed the rocky path making sure Rose didn't fall behind. The rocky path seemed seemed to get narrower and narrower-- while also also going further up from ground level. The sound the water became more of roar while any light seemed to be blocked by the huge rock except for a glimmer of something ahead. "It starts to get here... be careful not to lose your grip.," he warned going slower and occasionally using the wall to stabilize himself.
---
#2366 Posted: 04:06:51 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
While Sholeh continued to follow AJ through that dangerous terrain, she suddenly lost him, and when she noticed, she was lost as well.
"Oh no, where the heck am I? That stupid margay moves like a monkey." She complained, now noticing how dangerous that place looked. She tried to follow her tracks, but it was too hard considering she wiped them out and there was only mud in the way. She had to try to follow the faint trail left behind and wait for AJ to return. Since she couldn't find out what he was up to, she would've have to ask him upright. She was sick and tired of all his secrecy.

"Alright... alright... I turned here... and..." Sholeh spoke to herself, getting even more lost. She really hated AJ for getting her in that predicament. She was usually very smart and with a good sense of direction, but that place was so hard to navigate on, it was hard to find the way out...

Quote: Wyrstel
Sunflame yawns and stretches as he wakes from his rest. Moving toward the bed with Yodel, he examines him and changes any bandages for some new ones. The male serval looks exhausted, much like his roommate and companion, Whirlpool. Still he is not about to allow someone to die, while he is around. Sleep can wait until, the current patient, a warbler, is up and about again. For him and Whirlpool this is going to be a long and tiring time period. His eyes still seem to glisten despite the great dark circles around his eyes. Despite his tired state, this is what he and Whirlpool enjoy.

"You can rest a little more if you want." Sybil suggested, noticing that Sunflame was almost as tired as Whirlpool himself. The wombat was still resting, but he was moving quite a lot. He was having quite a hard time sleeping, and only fell in a deep sleep for about an hour or so. He tried to sleep some more though, cause he knew he wouldn't be too useful tired, especially with a profession as delicate as his. He thankfully had Sunflame, but that was not enough sometimes.
---
#2367 Posted: 04:28:22 08/03/2017
Rose carefully followed behind Sayan. She slipped a little on the rocks but kept her footing.
---
SC
#2368 Posted: 04:42:08 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Back at the Haven beach, Mambo got bored. He wondered why Sybil and the couple didn't showed up at the beach, and Renee was so gentle to Stripes, it was boring. So he returned home to see how Cheryl was doing. Cole still couldn't believe what Rose told him about his sister. Cheryl was struggling with herself. She didn't want her brother as, so she continued lying about her little expedition...
---
#2369 Posted: 21:27:12 08/03/2017
Rose carefully followed behind Sayan. She slipped a little on the rocks but kept her footing.

The narrow but usable rocks only seemed to get higher as the roar of the water only got louder. And then finally.. the source of the light was revealed. The path soon crossed what seemed like a curtain of water and what almost seemed like a tiny little stream ahead. "It's just through here-- but don't step too far.," he advised as he crossed through the water. It appeared to open up about halfway up the waterfall and trees could be seen below. The little stream appeared to be a slight break in the waterfall where fish could be seen jumping in and out-- before continuing below.
---
#2370 Posted: 21:36:32 08/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, Sholeh was in the python's territory and didn't even know it. She started to sniff around to try and find her way out, but the salty and somewhat muddy air got her nowhere. And the foliage was so thick almost no light came, she tried to climb a tree to get a better view, but they were slippery, so she couldn't get very high.
"Hmm, I know... that must be the way." Sholeh said, almost certain. She didn't know where she was, but she trusted her sense of direction. She was heading for the wetland instead of the forest, but since that was much further away, it may take her a while to get there, that is, if she didn't get more lost than she already was...
---
#2371 Posted: 21:41:16 08/03/2017
"Sayan why didn't you tell me about this beautiful place?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2372 Posted: 23:51:01 09/03/2017
"I'm sorry-- I wanted to keep it an surprise. But it can be ours... just ours.," Sayan said rubbing against Rose and looking out onto the scenery below.

Elsewhere-- Naga was nowhere to be seen. Yet.
---
#2373 Posted: 00:44:40 10/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sholeh remained lost for a little while, and just when she believed it couldn't get worse, she finally saw light. She expected to appear at the forest, but to her surprise, she was at the wetland. Thankfully, she could follow the river towards the beach and avoid that dangerous territory she just left, but the road to the beach was long.
"Great! Look where I had to end up! Oh well, might as well take advantage of this place." Sholeh said, as she started to bully the local pigeons. She couldn't do it to the Haven residents, so she would have to do with the dumb birds. She hated their eggs, but antagonized them too. She didn't know how lucky she has been to have gotten out of the python's territory without encountering the owner. She didn't know where Naga resided exactly, but she DID know the wetland has become his hunting grounds now that pigeons were on the menu, but she wasn't worried. Naga couldn't camouflage on the wetland, so Sholeh thought that it was only a matter of staying out of his way IF he decided to hunt at that moment.

At Hunted island, Whirlpool was waking up from his sleep. He didn't get much of it anyway, poor wombat believing he was neglecting his duties despite Sybil being there to help. He did sleep deeply for a while, and that was enough for him to recover part of his strength.
"Are you sure you're done? I can stay for as long as it's needed." Sybil assured him, but the wombat simply shook his head and kindly showed her outside. He didn't want her to neglect her own duties for the sake of him, and Sybil understood. Se left the burrow, but not before a quick visit to the cockatoos, who tried to convince her to stay and play for a while, but she still had responsibilities at the Haven, particularly the orcas. After nearly a month without their precious game, she knew they were going to be anxious for the activity, so calling back the pelican, she began returning to the Haven...
---
#2374 Posted: 01:46:07 10/03/2017
Rose rubbed against Sayan. "This is beautiful. A sene to enjoy."
---
SC
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2375 Posted: 22:11:42 10/03/2017
((OOC: I'm not fully done with what's had me busy, but I'll get on if possible))

The duo had stopped moving near that very tree, Raul tilting his head as he glanced at Harland. "Why thank me for that? It's not as though I had a reason to reject your friendship."

Harland shook his head sharply. "That's just it. You could've just rejected me without reason, but you didn't. You didn't make up an excuse, you didn't cruelly chase me away. A stranger asked you to put such trust in him, and you did so. I just wanted to thank you, was all."

Raul smiled. "Well, no problem, then. It was the least I could do. You're a very kind soul, after all. You deserve companions."
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2376 Posted: 22:34:52 10/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'm not rushing you as you can see. I'll wait for you here and in the other RP as well smilie

After a few minutes, Sybil arrived at the Haven, asking for the pelican to leave her near the forest so that the orcas wouldn't question her. After Cairo's little tantrum about her keeping the python a secret from him, the rest of the pod members started to believe they had the right to know about everything going on, and she wasn't in the mood for explanations.

After the pelican left, Sybil waited for a while to prevent her recent arrival from becoming too obvious. After waiting for a few minutes, Sybil could see from the edge of the forest how the orcas were roaming around, without even trying to be sneaky. They were desperate. She couldn't see if they had other Haven residents, but nobody was seen. Stripes and Crocux were the only ones captured, but they were too far away to be seen. Nervous, Sybil approached the beach, feeling watched. The orcas were merciful yesterday, but today, she suspected they were going to be beyond brutal this time. And unfortunately, she was right. She was thinking of skipping the game, but she needed the distraction...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:35 10/03/2017 by Felines
#2377 Posted: 01:09:40 11/03/2017
Rose rubbed against Sayan.
"This is beautiful. A scene to enjoy."

"Indeed. And one day-- all of this will yours. Ours.," Sayan said viewing the scene alongside Rose.
---
#2378 Posted: 01:39:20 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
At the wetland, Sholeh continued to antagonize the pigeons, glad to finalky be active after so much time of just being sedentary at AJ's home. But at the beach, Sybil waited to be attacked. She successfully dodged the first three orcas, among them the teenaged Dagger, but she wasn't so lucky on the next encounter. Rumble managed to capture her by the chest, and unfortunately for her, he was in a very playful mood.
"Hi mistress. Long time no see. Sorry for this, but I miss the game too much." Rumble excused, at least being decent enough to warn her what awaited her. He then ferociously shook her up, with Sybil even being unable to speak and tell him to go a little bit easier. She missed the morning part of the game, but this was going to compensate the lack of time without a doubt. Ricky followed his brother, waiting for his turn, while the rest of the pod members waited for Sayan and Rose to show up, if they ever showed up.
---
#2379 Posted: 04:05:23 11/03/2017
Rose kissed Sayan. She was enjoying the view. She then saw the sun. "Oh my we are late for the games!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:32:47 11/03/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#2380 Posted: 04:28:48 11/03/2017 | Topic Creator
It was almost afternoon, and Sybil was having a tremendously rough time. Brothers Ricky and Rumble went very far away from the rest of the pod, to a spot near Hunted island where not even Jet ventured, and took turns playing with her. They had a very heavy meal earlier, so they were full of energy. The were particularly harsh when playing, so she was starting to regret not letting herself be captured by one of the previous three orcas. She doubted even Dagger could be that rogue. She usually was one to let the orcas play to their heart's delight, without telling them to slow down and go easy on her, but this time, she believed she was having too much. She wanted to tell the brothers to go a little easier on her, but they were playing so roughly, they didn't give her the chance to speak. They weren't hurting her, but they were making her incredibly exhausted. Not even ten minutes had passed and she was already feeling dizzy and disoriented. She knew she had no choice but to endure this brutality for however long it lasted. Sybil was in quite a predicament that time. She really looked like a lifeless chew toy in the jaws of those overly playful brothers.
---
#2381 Posted: 01:57:00 14/03/2017
Rose kissed Sayan. She was enjoying the view. She then saw the sun. "Oh my we are late for the games!"

"Then we should get back... and give those orcas a hard time.," he said realizing that they hadn't gotten what they had originally come up for.
---
#2382 Posted: 02:41:33 14/03/2017 | Topic Creator
In the meantime, Sholeh was still in the wetland, still bullying the poor, dumb pigeons. But she was getting bored of it quickly. She had a little drink from the lake, and even started to hope the python showed up to hunt. This was his hunting grounds now, and since he didn't have anywhere to camouflage, Sholeh was going to be able to see him, from a distance of course. She wanted to see how the python hunted, not to mention see the humongous size everybody had been talking about...

About an hour had passed, and Sybil was only half conscious. She was beyond exhausted, her muscles hurting too much from trying to get away. Rumble was particularly harsh, and Ricky was even starting to feel sorry for the civet.
"Brother, don't you think we're going too far?" Ricky said as he saw Sybil, who was even missing a few patches of fur with all the brutal shaking.
"Come on little bro. The mistress can take this and more. Am I right?" Rumble assured, looking at Sybil.
"Um... well... I... suppose..." Sybil answered, a reply she was going to regret. Rumble started to shake even harder than before, savagely thrashing around the civet with no signs of stopping. Neither of them participated in the game for almost a month, so he believed they had the right to play as hard as they wanted, especially since they practically had the civet's permission. It was going to be a long and intense afternoon for Sybil, for neither of the other members of the pod were nearby to give them limits.
---
#2383 Posted: 02:59:57 14/03/2017
Rose smiled then let's get going!" Rose said with a smile. "Um....mind leading the way?"
---
SC
#2384 Posted: 03:14:11 14/03/2017 | Topic Creator
While the rest of the pod members were still waiting for more a haven residents to show up, there was no improvement for Sybil. Even with being the smallest of the Haven residents that participated in the game, she usually had the hardest end of the bargain. She simply closed her eyes through the ordeal, hoping that would make the ordeal went by faster.
---
#2385 Posted: 11:09:25 14/03/2017
ooc: I think you forgot about Crocux and Cairo. if so then...

as the two played Crocux was slowly starting to get tired but he was far from done.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2386 Posted: 13:10:06 14/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: No I didn't. Look at post #2353. I left it like that.

While playing with Crocux, Cairo was getting awfully tired as well. It wasn't easy lifting that crocodile.
"Whew, you're heavy. My neck almost hurt from trying to lift you up." Cairo expressed, knowing he asked for this challenge.
"It must be due to, asides you growing up, you now have more muscles than fat. You have to owe a lot to the mistress for making you excercise." Cairo assumed, being aware that Sybil had a similar game with Crocux on land. She still remembered the almost balloon belly Crocux had when he first arrived.
---
#2387 Posted: 18:03:46 14/03/2017
Crocux chuckled "yes that is very true. and I do owe her a lot. that's why I do my best to help her administrate the Haven as much as I can."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2388 Posted: 23:20:30 14/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux chuckled "yes that is very true. and I do owe her a lot. that's why I do my best to help her administrate the Haven as much as I can."

"Well, I'm surprised she accepted it. She always took that responsibility very seriously, and always said that she hated to involve somebody else in the task." Cairo expressed, though kinda aware that it was Guardian that practically forced himself into the position, with Crocux now taking over.
"Bu it's good that she's receiving help. She needs it." he then assured, knowing it was all too much work for one small civet.
---
#2389 Posted: 23:45:24 14/03/2017
Crocux smiled "man don't I know it. but right now someone should save her from Ricky and Rumble."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2390 Posted: 23:50:21 14/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Are you certain you saw them?" Cairo said, now very worried. Those two brothers, particularly Rumble, were quite merciless when playing, and if they had Sybil, she was possibly suffering quite a heavy ordeal. Cairo had to reprimand them several times in the past due to the little limits they gave each other, plus he knew Sybil didn't have the heart to give her captors limits, so that was something to worry about.

His worry wasn't exaggerated, for Sybil was having quite a tremendous tumble. Ricky was somewhat gentle, but Rumble was rash and full of energy, and shook her quite brutally whenever he had her. He was the same bundle of energy than when he first captured her an hour ago, and he showed no sign of stopping. They were in a very private place, so he believed nobody was going to bother them. They had at least four more hours more before returning Sybil to the shore, and Rumble wanted to take advantage of every minute of it. After all, he didn't want to risk another big break like with the python incident.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:52:13 15/03/2017 by Felines
#2391 Posted: 01:26:52 15/03/2017
ooc: he saw them leaving with her and knowing Ricky and Rumble its an easy guess.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2392 Posted: 01:40:59 15/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Still not convinced, but alright. Remember what I told you, you need to be very specific when making assumptions like that. I'll edit my last post, and you should do the same after my own edit. We have limited space now.
---
#2393 Posted: 03:55:35 15/03/2017
Crocux says "well they were in a hurry but how many orcas play together in pairs of two?" he did make a valide point since orcas normally kept e resident they cought to themselves.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2394 Posted: 04:24:07 15/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, Ricky is usually very nice. It's Rumble I'm worried about, and he is the eldest. Sometimes he drags Ricky into his wild games. I'd have to scold those two so hard, so many times." Cairo commented, knowing those two were still young, thus a little dangerous when they played.
"Listen, I'll release you for this little while so that you can help me find them. Don't worry about the rest of the pod. They prefer the smaller residents." Cairo assured, knowing that very few member ever wanted to capture Crocux. He was big, strong, and with a hard skin, not very favorite traits among them. Letting him go, Cairo let Crocux go freely to where he suspected the brothers could be hiding, while he went to the general direction of Hunted island, knowing that those waters were usually where the brothers were spotted.

Sybil was still being practically massacred by the brothers, particularly Rumble. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt, but her whole body ached quite badly. After getting so dizzy where the point she was almost blind, she finally managed to speak after Rumble stopped for a few seconds.
"Come on you guys. I know I don't give restrictions, but you are going a little too far." she complained, actually feeling bad for it.
"See? I told you so." Ricky said to his brother, who only smiled.
"Perhaps you're right. We'll take a few minutes." Rumble assured, but instead of placing Sybil on his back, he dragged her into his mouth to prevent anyone else from stealing her, leaving only her tail outside. He doubted anyone would find them there, but he didn't want to take any chances.
---
#2395 Posted: 04:45:07 15/03/2017
"Ricky, Rumble! Release Sybil. She has had enough." Jet said from behind the two. He was actually on his day patrol around the islands and saw how rough the two were to pore Sybil. "You two know better. We have rules for a reason so no one gets hurt."
---
SC
#2396 Posted: 05:03:02 15/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Rumble seemed deeply upset that their special place had been found out, and by Jet of all orcas. Rumble placed Sybil on his back in order to speak better.
"Oh come on boss. We were just having fun. We've done worse than this." Rumble excused, not liking to be scolded. Sybil was quite relieved to see Jet, though she could feel the tension in Rumble.
"It's alright Jet, I'm not hurt. Besides, I guess I kinda deserve it for leaving you guys without this important activity for so long." Sybil expressed, even in her poor state defending the ones who had done that to her. Even with the python incident, she believed she postponed the game for way too long. She was indebted to the orcas after all, especially considering how they risked their lives every time they travelled, so even if it took her entire lifetime, she was still going to be part of the game no matter how brutal and merciless it becomes.
---
#2397 Posted: 10:22:14 15/03/2017
"That's no excuse for how rough they were with you. Let her rest a few minutes and be gentle with her. She isn't as rugged as some of the others." Jet said.
---
SC
#2398 Posted: 10:27:51 15/03/2017
Rose smiled then let's get going!" Rose said with a smile. "Um....mind leading the way?"

"Of course.," Sayan said carefully proceeding the way they came. He wondered how long the place would remain a secret...

Elsewhere, Naga was beginning to hunt somewhere in the wetlands.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:28:02 15/03/2017 by redwes
#2399 Posted: 10:36:26 15/03/2017
Rose followed Sayan and soon they reached his den then the beach. "Oh we are going to get it today."
---
SC
#2400 Posted: 16:00:08 15/03/2017 | Topic Creator
The pod was anxiously waiting for somebody to show up. Anyone could see from the shore about twenty dorsal fins circling around. Other orcas were on patrol, as if it was established long ago due to the shark incident. As Rose and Sayan approached, it was clear that the orcas were quite far away, they were very alert. Even if you knew those humongous marine animals were your friends, it didn't stop their dorsal fins at the distance to look intimidating and even a little bit terrifying, especially if you knew the owners were going to beach themselves and capture you only to drag you forcefully into the water and give you an intense time.

Quote: redwes

Elsewhere, Naga was beginning to hunt somewhere in the wetlands.

Sholeh was drinking water when the python appeared from the forest. Naga was to her left, about half a kilometer away. After finishing up her drink, Sholeh looked around to see if the pigeons were available for a little more bullying... when her heart skipped like three beats when she saw a long, yellowish creature to her side. Half a kilometer was way tok close to her comfort, so Soleh nervously went away, backwards. She didn't want to leave the python out of her sight.
"Sheesh! That's no python! That's the Loch Ness Monster!" Sholeh whispered to herself, now realizing why everybody was terrified of this new resident. How could something so big had avoided detection for so long? Was the camouflage that good? Sholeh would've loved to see the pattern of Naga's skin, but there was no way she was going to take closer look.

After getting at a distance that convinced Sholeh, she started to observe the snake in action, hoping the creature didn't noticed her, and if he did, Sholeh hoped he wouldn't be interested in her. If he did, then she believed the distance would give her time to get away. Even from that far, the python was a magnificent sight, and now that Sholeh was looking at him with her own eyes, it appeared that he was respecting Sybil's deal of hunting pigeons alone. The pigeons were harder to catch due to Naga not having any camouflage to his favor, but thankfully, most of them were so dumb, they reacted very late to Naga's attacks, guaranteeing a rather easy meal for him.

"That's no excuse for how rough they were with you. Let her rest a few minutes and be gentle with her. She isn't as rugged as some of the others." Jet said.

Rumble didn't respond, and Ricky was simply hidden behind his brother. The elder brother didn't take kindly being scolded, especially now that he was a young adult. Sybil felt a little sorry for him, but after realizing how much her body ached, it was time to admit Jet was right.
"Listen, we'll take a five minutes rest every hour. Come on, that's reasonable." Sybil said to Rumble, who was still clearly upset. He only gave a simple nod and swam away, feeling quite discouraged.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:35 15/03/2017 by Felines
First | Previous | Page 48 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me