Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2201 Posted: 00:56:30 28/02/2017
Crocux glared at Jhen "and I nearly ate Yodel because I got mad at him for insulting me while trying to me peace with me Jhen. while you may have a point think about this, how many times has someone feared for there life or worse because of me an my temper? all I do is keep causing trouble for everyone. hell I almost ate a bird and my sister's a bird. If I was willing to eat Yodel because I lost my temper then what's to at I wont do the same to Shi hugh? if dad was still alive I wouldn't be able to show my face around him without feeling guilty. what you did was understandable, you were starving and needed to eat. If I tried to death roll out of your mouth back then I would be dead now and I couldn't risk accidentally killing you just to save myself. after that incident I was being irrational and stupid about something that wasn't even my fault. but now..." he closes his eyes "I'm just a threat to everyone I care about. so why bother when you can only do more harm then good" Terrence sighed and walked up to Crocux. Terrence gave Jhen and Sybil a look that says "trust me I know what I'm doing" when he got up to Crocux he rammed his claws into Crocux's wound and grabbed hold glaring at Crocux. "so what you saying is that my dad made a mistake with saving your life by wasting his own!?How pathetic. To think my father got killed saving a temperamental suicidal killer. don't look at me so surprised. you said it yourself. what's next that wolverine goes crazy again because you spared him? Yodel was asking for punishment all the time and weather you like it or not you gave him his punishment." to Crocux its like listening to Terrence Senior. T.J. continues "sure you've scared people and hurt them big deal you're a giant salt water croc for crying out loud its going to happen! If I got a scar for every mistake I made I would be covered head to tail with scar tissue and probably dead. so don't stop living because you screwed up because the moment you give up is when every bad thing you've ever done seem like pointless nonsense. so knock it off get your head on strait, suck it up and live damn it! because if you don't then you'll end up in hell. don't be a coward because no one likes a coward." he lets go and walks away without another word heading home with Angel in tow.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2202 Posted: 01:18:34 28/02/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"It went well. The Python just wanted to ask about Shadow." Rose said as she layed down next to him.

"That's good... I'm glad.," Sayan said smiling. He was glad and surprised that the agreement had held up for as long as it did so far.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2203 Posted: 01:48:15 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
While Rose and Sayan were pleasantly conversating, they received a very unexpected guest. It was Cole, who remained outside Sayan's home but got close enough to have them see him.
"Good evening my friends. I'm so sorry if I interrupted something important, but I need to know something quick." Cole said quickly, before getting straight to the point.
"Did any of you saw Cheryl during the day? She's very uneasy, but every time I ask her what's wrong, she only says she was scared by a big spider she saw. She thinks me stupid! We've been together since birth! I KNOW she's hiding something from me, but I have no idea what it is." Cole admitted, hoping one of them saw her, or even knew what was bothering his dear sister so much...

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux glared at Jhen "and I nearly ate Yodel because I got mad at him for insulting me while trying to me peace with me Jhen. while you may have a point think about this, how many times has someone feared for there life or worse because of me an my temper? all I do is keep causing trouble for everyone. hell I almost ate a bird and my sister's a bird. If I was willing to eat Yodel because I lost my temper then what's to at I wont do the same to Shi hugh? if dad was still alive I wouldn't be able to show my face around him without feeling guilty. what you did was understandable, you were starving and needed to eat. If I tried to death roll out of your mouth back then I would be dead now and I couldn't risk accidentally killing you just to save myself. after that incident I was being irrational and stupid about something that wasn't even my fault. but now..." he closes his eyes "I'm just a threat to everyone I care about. so why bother when you can only do more harm then good" Terrence sighed and walked up to Crocux. Terrence gave Jhen and Sybil a look that says "trust me I know what I'm doing" when he got up to Crocux he rammed his claws into Crocux's wound and grabbed hold glaring at Crocux. "so what you saying is that my dad made a mistake with saving your life by wasting his own!?How pathetic. To think my father got killed saving a temperamental suicidal killer. don't look at me so surprised. you said it yourself. what's next that wolverine goes crazy again because you spared him? Yodel was asking for punishment all the time and weather you like it or not you gave him his punishment." to Crocux its like listening to Terrence Senior. T.J. continues "sure you've scared people and hurt them big deal you're a giant salt water croc for crying out loud its going to happen! If I got a scar for every mistake I made I would be covered head to tail with scar tissue and probably dead. so don't stop living because you screwed up because the moment you give up is when every bad thing you've ever done seem like pointless nonsense. so knock it off get your head on strait, suck it up and live damn it! because if you don't then you'll end up in hell. don't be a coward because no one likes a coward." he lets go and walks away without another word heading home with Angel in tow.

Sybil remained silent while Terrence Jr. gave away that harsh speech. Even she was intimidated. It wasn't every day you saw somebody talk like that to an animal as dangerous as a saltwater crocodile, even though she has done it herself many times. She stepped aside to let Terrence and his adopted offspring pass, and when things mellowed down a little, it was her turn to speak.
"Crocux... are you always going to do this? Every time you feel guilty about something, you always try to end your life somehow. That's taking the easy way out!" she scolded, not sounding as mad as before, but clearly disappointed.
"Look, it's very bad what you did, but that can't be your response to everything! Tomorrow, we'll start some excercise that will help you control that temper of yours." Sybil commented stoically, not leaving Crocux's side. She wanted to make sure he understood the message loud and clear.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2204 Posted: 02:20:02 28/02/2017
Crocux didn't listen to her because he didn't need to. instead he smiled "thanks T.J. I needed that." he perked up and said "man I don't know which dad would be angrier at me for, the way I acted or the way I was thinking. oh well odds are when I fall asleep tonight he'll give me an ear full of both. not to mention he's got a point. but" he looked at his bleeding nose "did he have to grab my ne so hard? oh well no matter. still to think I got my temper under control only to lose it again then be so over dramatic about it, man this is so embarrassing. well guess that means I just need to fix the issue. but first" his stomach growels "I need to eat, when I spat Yodel out my lunch went with him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2205 Posted: 02:23:05 28/02/2017
Rose looked at Sayan for a moment thinking the kea that visited the snake was Cheryl. She took a breath. "Cole I think she may of visited the snake." She said. "Me and Sybil went for a meeting with the snake today and he said a kea visited him I think it may of been Cheryl." Rose said. She was a little mad finding this out but she didn't show it. "Cole can you ask her nicely to come here? I want to speak with her." Rose said knowing how hard Cole can be on Cheryl sometimes.
---
SC
#2206 Posted: 02:46:48 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Cole gave what seemed to be a mixture of a scoff and a chuckle, which lasted for less than ten seconds.
"A kea visited that monster!? I don't know anybody who is stupid enough to do that... from my flock at least. And you think it was MY sister!? Impossible! She's afraid of her own shadow." Cole expressed, refusing to believe that a kea visited the python, even less his own sister.
"Maybe the snake was lying to annoy you lot. I know my sister, and she wouldn't have the nerve to do something like that." Cole then said, thinking he knew his sister better than anyone he knew.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux didn't listen to her because he didn't need to. instead he smiled "thanks T.J. I needed that." he perked up and said "man I don't know which dad would be angrier at me for, the way I acted or the way I was thinking. oh well odds are when I fall asleep tonight he'll give me an ear full of both. not to mention he's got a point. but" he looked at his bleeding nose "did he have to grab my ne so hard? oh well no matter. still to think I got my temper under control only to lose it again then be so over dramatic about it, man this is so embarrassing. well guess that means I just need to fix the issue. but first" his stomach growels "I need to eat, when I spat Yodel out my lunch went with him."

Sybil shook her head while looking down, not looking forward to search for food so late.
"Well, I better help you. You can fish in my creek. It has plenty of fish. No yellowtail, but it'll have to do." Sybil said, willing to help him with the task to get all over it quickly. She was sorry he only ate meat, since it would've been much easier if he could also feed on berries like she did.
---
#2207 Posted: 03:25:30 28/02/2017
"Then why is she acting so nervous when you ask what is wrong?" Rose said.
---
SC
#2208 Posted: 03:27:58 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"I don't know. Maybe because I don't give her enough... liberty? Who knows, but come on Miss Rose. What you're suggesting is outrageous! Something is making her uneasy, but that CAN'T be it! It just can't." Cole replied, still refusing to believe his dear little sister would do something as idiotically dangerous as that...
---
#2209 Posted: 03:33:07 28/02/2017
"Cole what would the snake gain for lieing? He has keept his promise so far." Rose said. "Just let me speak to Cheryl. I want to be sure." Rose said.
---
SC
#2210 Posted: 03:43:13 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Cole sighted, knowing Rose wasn't going to leave the matter alone.
"Oh fine. I'll go get her, but get ready to come yourself if Cheryl refuses to go. You know how she can be. If I'm not back with her in ten minutes, you cone to the tree." Cole warned, knowing his sister in that matter. He then flew off, wondering why Sayan remained quiet...
---
#2211 Posted: 04:02:47 28/02/2017
"Thank you Cole." Rose said.
---
SC
#2212 Posted: 04:17:34 28/02/2017
Crocux smiled "no need I can take care of myself you just take it easy" with that he went into the water on the hunt. Marina went to shore shortly after he left wanting to talk to Sybil "did he do something stupid again Sybil?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:04 28/02/2017 by ShadeTheDragon
#2213 Posted: 04:23:31 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"I... really don't want to talk about it right now. Things are better now, but he did something... quite concerning. I promise I'll tell you tomorrow... if I don't get caught by an orca first." Sybil expressed, not in the mood to tell Marina what just happened. She was still mad, and Sybil believed she was going to get worse if she started to talk about it. She even had a slight change in her tone of voice due to her yelling at Crocux earlier.

"Thank you Cole." Rose said.

Cole flew to the kea tree and found his sister getting ready to sleep.
"Hey cutie. Sorry, I know you're sleepy, but Miss Rose has requested your presence." Cole said, and Cheryl had a predictable response.
"Ugh! Right now! It's late! And remember we're diurnal now, well, most of us anyway. Can't she wait for tomorrow?" Cheryl complained, getting ready to sleep again.
"Suit yourself, but if you don't come, Miss Rose will come here either way." Cole explained, with Cheryl groaning. She knew she would have to wait or otherwise her sleep was going to be interrupted.
---
#2214 Posted: 04:33:18 28/02/2017
Marina says "ohhh, that bad then. I had my suspicions but I just want to see if I was wrong." Marina looks at Sybil eyes and says "it's ok you don't need to tell me. whatever you did made him feel better and I'm greatful for that. just please don't be to hard on him, even when he makes mistakes he always tries to do the best he can to the point it stresses him out. he may not show it but he's stressed out all the time trying to do his best to impress everyone. and apparently after his dad died its gotten worse. don't confront him out it because he'll never admite it. please Sybil"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2215 Posted: 05:04:56 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, I did lash at him pretty hardly. Once I tell you, you'll know why. It's just that he does so many dangerous things without thinking! He can't control his temper no matter how much he tries! I wouldn't think much of it, but he is a saltwater crocodile. He can do much harm without even trying. I founded this Haven and promised myself I wouldn't judge anyone by character or species..." Sybil paused, catching her breath before continuing.
"... he... well, he is too dangerous, and he's still growing up, and if I can't manage to teach him to control his temper... I... might have to do something I'll regret." Sybil expressed with a heavy heart, still loving Crocux despite his outrageous action. But he was a predator too powerful, and he was still a teenager. He was going to get bigger. If Sybil couldn't control his temper or his hunger, the python wasn't going to be the only threat she needed to worry about...
---
#2216 Posted: 20:36:02 28/02/2017
Marina nodded "I understand Sybil but try to understand that he's very stressed. he thinks that everyone has these unrealistic expectations of him and he tries to meet those expectation and even more so. because of that he can have a bad temper, and its gotten worse because now those imaginary expectations are even bigger since his dad died. he's just to dense to realize that he's giving himself these expectations and its making him like this." Shi lands on Marina and says "so it wasn't just me that noticed this hugh." Marina says "hi shi, what are you doing here does Sozn know?" Shi says "yes he knows, I came out here to give Crocux his usual check up when I over heard you two talking." Marina "oh well then since your gonna find out Crocux nearly killed Yodel." Shi froze "come again?" Marina "i'll fill you in on what I know leater. right now we need to figure out a way to get through his thick skull about his issues." Shi says "I think I can handle that but may I ask were is he?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2217 Posted: 21:04:51 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Wait, you knew what happened!? Then why did you ask me what's as going on if you already knew why I was so mad at Crocux?" Sybil asked, believing it has all been a test...
---
#2218 Posted: 21:07:35 28/02/2017
Marina "first off I saw Crocux take Yodel to Hunted I didn't know if it was him who did it that's why I was asking you if he did it or not."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2219 Posted: 21:16:43 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well he did, and I saw him spit poor Yodel out." Sybil said, twisting the truth a little since in reality, she only saw him cough a few feathers.
"I saw Yodel at Hunted island a few minutes ago. Whirlpool is taking care of him... and he's in really bad shape. What Crocux did was just so... monstrous." Sybil said, trying not to yell in anger. She thought Crocux sadistically ate the poor bird alive, unaware that he did try to kill him first.
---
#2220 Posted: 21:21:49 28/02/2017
Rose waited a little when Cheryl didn't show up she decided to go to her. "I'm going to ask her myself Sayan." She then went on her way to the kea tree.
---
SC
#2221 Posted: 21:29:09 28/02/2017
Shi says "you act like he tried to eat that bird alive or something."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2222 Posted: 21:49:51 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
The keas were alarmed when they saw movement nearby, but calmed down when Cole explained it was Rose. Despite the python's promise, most of them were all still jumpy about the possibility of the snake showing up for another hunt.

Rose waited a little when Cheryl didn't show up she decided to go to her. "I'm going to ask her myself Sayan." She then went on her way to the kea tree.

"Well... didn't he? I mean, there's no way Yodel would've survived a bite." Sybil analyzed, believing it was impossible. Ravage survived cause he was a wolverine, and they were much sturdier animals, and even with that, it caused irreversible damage. In her mind, it was impossible for a tiny warbler to survive unless there was no bite involved.
---
#2223 Posted: 22:24:19 28/02/2017
"Cheryl I need to speak with you." Rose called up. "I need to ask you something."
---
SC
#2224 Posted: 22:42:28 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"You better go now." Cole warned, knowing Rose was going to climb up if she didn't come. Cheryl knew this too, so she flew down.

"What do you want Rose? It's late!" Cheryl complained, being barely night and the only one of the keas who didn't address Rose as Miss. She did like her, but didn't have that much respect for her.
---
#2225 Posted: 23:01:45 28/02/2017
Rose leaned down and wispered so the others couldn't hear her. "Me and Sybil went for a meeting with snake today and he said a kea visited him a few days ago. You wouldn't know who would do such a dangerous thing would you?"
---
SC
#2226 Posted: 23:32:40 28/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Cheryl misinterpreted Rose's comment as a taunt, so she responded in a very rash tone.
"Oh, he told you didn't he!?" she said, assuming Sayan didn't keep his promise.
"Listen, I just went to the stupid snake to see if he was truly and willingly going to keep the promise he made to Sybil. I want the warblers to return to their original nests! Having them as neighbors is driving me crazy!" Cheryl confessed, really hating having the small birds as neighbors. She wasn't even talking about Yodel alone. They were very noisy, and since many of them were gossipers, they sometimes couldn't stop chirping about even the tiniest of things.
---
#2227 Posted: 00:28:05 01/03/2017
"Sayan knew too?! I'm going to talk with him later. But he didn't tell me anything. But what you done was crazy stupid! You could of been the snakes meal! You could of died and I would of never forgave myself for not being there to save you! I am feeling bad enough about the warblers that already became he snakes meal." Rose said. "I'm just glad the snake keept his word and didn't decide to eat you. I'm glad you're safe." Rose said.
---
SC
#2228 Posted: 00:46:12 01/03/2017
Shi says "i know my brother and he would never eat anything alive even if you forced him. I'm gonna take wild guess and say when he bit down Yodel got another part of his body in the way or something of that sort making it possible to survive the bite but by just barely." Marina says "it makes sense actually since I did see a crunch mark on his wing."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2229 Posted: 00:57:43 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was getting very annoyed with this subject, so she decided it was better to take that conversation to a halt before Crocux returned from his hunt and realized what they were talking about.
"Well, whatever did happen, it doesn't change what he did. You can't just eat anyone that annoys you!" Sybil expressed, starting to believe that was a saltwater crocodile's way of getting rid of anyone that bothered them.
"But whatever! Nothing can change what happened. Like I told Terrence, tomorrow I'm going to start teaching Crocux to control his temper, even if it means exposing my own life!" Sybil concluded, thinking that despite Crocux's love and respect for her, not even she was safe from his wrath if his temper gets the better of him again.

"Sayan knew too?! I'm going to talk with him later. But he didn't tell me anything. But what you done was crazy stupid! You could of been the snakes meal! You could of died and I would of never forgave myself for not being there to save you! I am feeling bad enough about the warblers that already became he snakes meal." Rose said. "I'm just glad the snake keept his word and didn't decide to eat you. I'm glad you're safe." Rose said.

Cheryl pulled the feather's off her neck, realizing now that Rose didn't really knew and that she practically busted herself, not to mention probably getting Sayan in trouble as well.
"Well, the snake seemed keen on eating warblers alone, and since you and Sybil had already visited him and he always let's you go, I assumed he was going to do the same with me." Cheryl said, realizing that she had been lucky that her assumption was correct... this one time at least.
"Oh but don't worry. I'm NOT going to visit that thing again. He already gave me a warning." Cheryl assured, intending to keep that promise. Naga was patient with her on that single visit, but she believed that the warning meant that if she ever showed her face again, she wasn't going to ever get out...
---
#2230 Posted: 01:22:12 01/03/2017
Shi "aunty calm down. I know how to get through his thick skull lessons aren't necessary because you cant fill a cup that's already full."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2231 Posted: 01:28:33 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, what else am I suppose to do!? I thought he had his temper under control, and looked what happened! Or have you forgotten that he even threatened me once? And I didn't even insult him! I said a simple commentary and he took tremendous offense to that." Sybil said angry, really being at a loss on what to do with Crocux. It terrified her to think that his temper may be growing alongside him.
---
#2232 Posted: 01:51:55 01/03/2017
"He's not the friendliest the times I've met him but he keept his deal. Just promise me not to do anything like that ever. At least not without someone with you." Rose said giving Cheryl a long hug.
---
SC
#2233 Posted: 02:08:10 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Cheryl didn't try to get away, but had a very annoyed expression. She wasn't the caring, huggable type, not even with her brother Cole, so this was foreign terrain to her.
"Right right. And please, PLEASE don't tell Cole about this! He doesn't know." Cheryl begged, making sure he wasn't nearby. Fortunately for her, he wasn't one to eavesdrop on other's conversation, so he was simply up the tree waiting for her and not listening to anything.
---
#2234 Posted: 02:26:16 01/03/2017
Marina "says the pot calling the kettle black" Shi "she's right Sybil you need to calm down I said I'll talk to him and I mean it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2235 Posted: 02:30:16 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil only sighed, knowing it was two against one on this matter.
"Alright. You talk to him. I'll just make things worse. Now if you pardon me, I better get some sleep. Remember that the orca game has resumed and I need as much rest as I can get." Sybil explained, changing the subject in order to get some of her anger away. If somebody else could deal with Crocux, then better. She wouldn't know how to talk with him feeling the way she was feeling.
---
#2236 Posted: 03:15:45 01/03/2017
"My lips are sealed." Rose said. "Just remember don't do anything reckless again." She then stopped hugging and started to walk away.
---
SC
#2237 Posted: 03:26:24 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Cheryl shook off the hug, feeling silly for that puny little display of affection. She then flew back to the tree, glad that it was over.
"Well, what did the Miss want?" Cole asked, startling her.
"Oh, she just asked me the same thing you did earlier. Worried you know." she answered, having a lot of experience in lying. Cole blindly believed her, never thinking his sister would have the nerve to tell him a lie to his face.
"Well, just practice for when it's her turn to run this little sanctuary." Cole expressed, also missing the time when the Haven was much safer.
"Oh well, time to sleep then." Cole finally said, and both siblings went immediately to sleep.
---
#2238 Posted: 03:58:17 01/03/2017
Marina says after she left "well that could've been worse." Shi nodded in agreement. Marina "I'll go back to my place now. good luck with Crocy." Shi hopped off and smiled "thanks" after Marina left Crocux came to shore with a full belly and an angry Shi.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2239 Posted: 04:05:37 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil thought of staying on the edge of the forest and listen to the conversation for a while, but since that would be incredibly rude, she continued onwards to her tree. She then stopped and wondered if she could surprise Crocux and sleep in his cave tonight like they often use to in order to fix oart of their friendship... but still mad at him and under the impression he wouldn't want her around anyway, she continued marching to her original destination. Now that she was alone and much more calmer than before, her body was starting to act up on exhaustion. She thankfully managed to arrived at her tree, but didn't have enough strength to climb it completely, so she instead rested on a very low branch, using some leaves and her tail to keep warm. She thought she was going to get trouble sleeping, but she fell into a deep sleep in less than five minutes. This day has been so incredibly long, her body simply couldn't take it, so it shuts down completely...
---
#2240 Posted: 04:29:37 01/03/2017
for a few hours Shi gave Crocux an ear full and a half. after she was done Crocux was silent. soon Crocux says "thanks sis. I had no clue really. I needed that. I owe yeah." Shi "you owe me nothing except a promise you wont do this crap again and that you behave yourself." Crocux smiled "you got I sis." and he walked off to Sybil's tree. he approached as quietly as he could as to not wake her and fell asleep under her tree. when he fell asleep it was Guardian's turn to leacture the croc.

in Sybil's dreams...

Guardian smiled "hey Sybil good to see you as always. come here I know you had a rough day."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2241 Posted: 04:53:24 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oops. Double post again Spyroconvexity smilie

Sybil was just a few feet away from Crocux, and since she was already in a deep sleep, she didn't noticed him. She was surprised to see Guardian so soon.
"Hey Guardian. Ugh, you have no idea. First and intense game with the orcas, then that scary meeting with the python, and then... well, I guess you know that last part." Sybil said, replying to that last part. Since Guardian was a ghost that watched over almost everything, she assumed he knew by now what happened.
"This day was just merciless! I feel like I could hibernate." Sybil joked, having flashback of her brutal day. So much stress and bad times made her feel much older than she was. All she wanted was a peaceful Haven where everyone could be accepted and respected, not to mention patient with each other. But she felt like that was too much to ask now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:54:02 01/03/2017 by Felines
#2242 Posted: 05:10:24 01/03/2017
Guardian says "yeah I can understand that. in fact crocux is sleeping under your tree right now dealing with one of my lecturs. and judjing by how he's taking it I'd say you don't need to worry about his temper anymore for good this time. look I know what your trying to achive is hard but trust me its not to much to ask. as for hibernating well sorry sis but even if you could the haven needs you. you can go ahead and vent all of your stress to me. you'll feel much better."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2243 Posted: 05:13:19 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"What do you mean you're giving him a lecture right now!? Don't tell me you can be at two places at the same time?" she asked, that being more concerning to her than having Crocux below her, when she knew she was in a very low branch. A small jump and he could reach her.
---
#2244 Posted: 05:23:50 01/03/2017
"Well we finally meet Guardian." Trico appeared beside Sybil having been resting sense the ritual. "The name is Trico."
---
SC
#2245 Posted: 05:38:00 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil was quite surprised to see both of them in her dream. She was under the impression that she could only received one visit at a time, but then again, this dream concept was still new to her.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2246 Posted: 17:42:44 01/03/2017
ÀJ: Àfter returning to my tree αnd resting for α bit, I quietly leαve my tree, heαding towαrd the Outbαck. Being very cαreful not to be seen, I mαke my wαy through the forest, towαrd my second home. I hαve no ideα αbout whose territory I αm pαssing through, not thαt it mαtters αs this is my normαl pαth I tαke to get to my second fαmily.
#2247 Posted: 18:20:24 01/03/2017
Guardian smiled "nice to meet you Trico." turning his attention back to Sybil "yes Sybil I can be in two places at once. its pretty easy to do with you two so close together. normally I would only visit you two one at a time but Crocux needs this lecture and you Sybil need a friend to help you ease your stress."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2248 Posted: 18:25:03 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't so sure about that last part, since she believed all she needed was some time for herself to reflect on things and calm down.
"Well, I doubt you can do much to help. Crocux demonstrated today that he would kill anyone that bothers him." Sybil expressed, still remembering how poor Yodel looked like. Perhaps it was true that Crocux did try to kill him first given his deformity, but the fact that he was unsuccessful and ate him nonetheless just added to the horror on what he was capable of doing.
---
#2249 Posted: 18:27:14 01/03/2017
Trico smiled and nugged Sybil playfully.
---
SC
#2250 Posted: 18:32:44 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
This made Sybil feel a little better, not by much, but did some of the trick.
"I forgot to tell you; it's nice to see you again Trico. I thought you were going to stop visiting now that Shadow's threat has been temporarily neutralized." Sybil expressed, believing Trico was only there for casual conversation or maybe a game, since his role of protection wasn't necessary at the moment.
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me