Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2101 Posted: 00:27:09 16/02/2017
Jet caught Sybil again but this time put her on his back so she can rest. "Come now miss Sybil. I can sense you're tired."
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2102 Posted: 00:53:33 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOc: Good. Thanks for the edit. You can delete that last post now smilie

Quote: Spyroconvexity
Jet caught Sybil again but this time put her on his back so she can rest. "Come now miss Sybil. I can sense you're tired."

"Thanks Jet. I don't know what would I do without you. You have done so much for the Haven... and for me." Sybil said, very grateful to Jet for letting her have that much needed rest. It was so hard to imagine he use to be an enemy working for Shadow, and how she managed to befriend him despite all adversities.

Quote: Shadow-Cipher
Harland did not immediately notice he was being approached. At first glance, the approaching orca went unnoticed. Then he paused, staring strongly into the depths of the water, swearing that for a fleeting moment, he saw something moving towards him. His muscles tensed up sharply, but he failed to react quickly enough to Cairo grabbing on to him. Harland was startled as he was pulled away by the orca, but was inwardly excited to see he was already getting to be a part of the game.

With a small chuckle as he was pulled away, Harland said, "Nice to meet you. Harland's the name." He said nothing more, knowing Cairo was not here for casual banter.

Cairo could sense the donkeys unease, so instead of starting the game right away, he decided it was best for Harland to see how the activity worked.
"Yes, quite nice. I'm Cairo. Before we proceed, I think it's best for you to see wht awaits you." Cairo said as he brought Harland near the playing Gutave. He was the closest, and thank goodness for that since he was probably going to be jealous if he found out the pleasant conversation between Jet and Sybil.

Cairo put Harland on top of his head so that he could get a better view, so that he could see clearly the way Rose was being handled. She was being tossed and shaken so harshly, it was hard to believe she was a living being and not a helpless toy. It was a fun activity to the orcas but a rough time for the Haven residents. However, Cairo was willing to release Harland if he really believed he wouldn't be able to tolerate all that mangle.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2103 Posted: 01:15:49 16/02/2017
Quote: Felines
Many orca dorsal fins could be seen in the water, no doubt targeting Sayan. Gustave started his own session with Rose, thrashing her and shaking her the same way Jet was doing with the now tired and messy Sybil. About five minutes passed, and there was no dorsal fin heading into Sayan... until mere seconds later. The orca hunting him was relatively small, so Sayan couldn't see the tackling until moments later, giving him little time to react...

Sayan tried to quickly jump back, not expecting one of the smaller orcas to attempt the first go. He had perhaps underestimated the small orca...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2104 Posted: 02:09:35 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator
The small orca was none other than Dagger, who managed to catch Sayan exactly at the tip of his tail. He didn't even talked or greeted Sayan. He was so happy to catch the reclusive Sayan on his first try that he exitedly started to drag him before he could get away...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2105 Posted: 05:47:56 16/02/2017
Crocux snarled "so be it you've brought this upon urself" he then crunched down hard.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2106 Posted: 15:26:53 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator
While all the Haven residents were busy, one of them was seemingly no more. After so much time antagonizing his companions and trying to bring down the Haven residents, the warbler Yodel met what was to be his ultimate fate. So many times has he been given a chance, and only because he couldn't be just a little nice and follow the warnings, he had to face Crocux's wrath in the most terrifying way. It was such a shame, since Sybil, despite all the years tolerating him and being insulted by him nonstop, she had faith that she could made him see things her way, her cause, what she was trying to do. Ironic how Yodel met his apparent doom... by bringing a peace offering. But from now on, it was certain that without him spying on everyone's lives and insulting without any provocation, the Haven was going to be a little more peaceful from now on. But was that really the end?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:48 26/02/2017 by Felines
#2107 Posted: 18:53:45 16/02/2017
Crocux devored Yodel's remains in a single gulp. Jack said "u do realise Aunty will be furious when she finds out right?" Crocux sighed "Yodel brought this upon himself. he was on of those sad fools that never learn. as dad would put it, 'he's just one of those guys you have to shoot before you can say howdy to them but there still not worth the bullet to boot.'" Jack nodded "true true I cant argue there. I'll keep my mouth shut but sooner or leater aunty will find out." and with that Jack went inside.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:07 16/02/2017 by ShadeTheDragon
#2108 Posted: 19:04:09 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator
The rest of the Haven remained blissfully unaware of what just happened. Some warblers were done having breakfast, while others were finishing it, and all of them always did it near the kea tree, which was quite far from Crocux's cave. The parrot who was Yodel's closest neighbor saw when he left, but since Yodel was usually away for a long period of time without notice, he didn't wondered why he hasn't returned. He didn't care anyway, since Yodel was the worst neighbor ever. He was always complaining about everything and always shutting him up even when he made the most quiet of noises. At Crocux's cave, the very small yellowtail that Yodel brought was still there, right where it was pushed aside.

At the beach, the Haven residents that participated in the game were having quite a harsh time. None of them knew if it was due to the lack of practice or if the orcas were indeed being a little harsher to compensate the lost time. The only one who was having it easy was Sybil, since Jet was merciful enough to had her rest for a while before continuing. But as Jet gave Sybil a ride, all she could think of was the visit she and Rose had to pay to the python. She didn't believe nothing worse could happen to the Haven...
---
#2109 Posted: 23:52:25 16/02/2017
"Is something bothering you miss Sybil p?" Jet said.
---
SC
#2110 Posted: 23:55:48 16/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Hmm?" Sybil exclaimed, having been taken off guard by the question.
"Oh, it's nothing Jet. Nothing at all. Please proceed." Sybil assured, not wanting to involve Jet in the current predicament. There was nothing him or the other orcas could do about the python, so Sybil believed it wasn't necessary to bother them with that worry. The python's presence was very stressful to her, and little did she knew that was only the beginning of her troubles.
---
#2111 Posted: 00:35:00 17/02/2017
"I know you have something but i won't push." Jet said. It was now near afternoon.

Rose was very tired by now. "Mr. Gustave I think it's time to let me go. "
---
SC
#2112 Posted: 00:38:20 17/02/2017
As Sayan was dragged away, he was impressed that one of the young ones had managed to catch. Though he was preparing for one much bigger-- a mistake he wouldn't make again. "Woah... good catch!," he exclaimed.

Elsewhere-- Naga was pacing back and forth in anticipation for the meeting he would once again have. Now that he was left to think to himself, part of him wanted to go back to his old ways and perhaps take over for the possibly gone Shadow. He knew he had the respect, or at least fear, from the others. And he could only imagine the peace the Haven residents were pleasantly enjoying while he was lost, unsure of what was to come. Part of him merely seeked company, someone to talk to, and he no longer had the mysterious Shadow no matter how much he liked or disliked the strange spirit. He had a deal partly for himself and partly for Shadow... and now there was only himself. But what did he want and what would he do now that he was possibly free of any influence but himself?
---
#2113 Posted: 00:49:13 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil couldn't lie to Jet. She felt guilty for having to hide things from him after the wonderful friend he has been, so she decided to let some of her predicament out.
"Yes. There is something in fact. It's about the python... well, I don't think it's something so important, but it still has me worried. Don't tell this to Cairo. You know how he can be." Sybil warned, not telling Jet what was so urgent about the python, just that it involved him.

It has been a long day for everybody, particularly Rose. She had been shared upon the other members of the pod. Gustave was the one who had her again, but since he was tired as well, he obliged. The pod could have the Haven residents until late afternoon, they agreed that their friends should be returned earlier while they got use to the game again, not to mention that they were growing hungry already.
"You very right my young Miss. Thank you for a wonderful time. Same time tomorrow perhaps?" Gustave asked as he gently led Rose onto the shore, having really enjoyed himself.

But with Dagger, since he was young, he was still full of energy. Since Sayan was the last one to be captured, he could keep the leopard for a little while more, or at least until Sayan himself said he had enough.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:13 17/02/2017 by Felines
#2114 Posted: 01:06:21 17/02/2017
"It's a deal." She said patting the big orca gently on the head.

"I won't say a word." Jet said. "Tell me what about the python."
---
SC
#2115 Posted: 01:19:10 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Gustave gave a little bow to her and retreated into the water, getting ready to hunt for real this time. Even though a seal was the best choice after so much energy spent after the game, the big strategist craved for fish this time. Any kind would do. As he went into open waters, he gave a big smile. Rose was going to make an excellent leader someday.

Sybil lowered her head, not really wanting to tell him.
"It's not really that serious. It's not like the python is going to hunt the warblers again. I don't want to cause you unnecessary worry." Sybil expressed, though she knew it was probably too late for that now. Just mentioning the python was enough to worry.
---
#2116 Posted: 02:03:06 17/02/2017
"Sybil......telling will make you feel better." Jet said.
---
SC
#2117 Posted: 02:14:54 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil sighed, having rightfully suspected that Jet was going to convince her to tell one way or another.
"Alright... it's probably not a big deal, but the python has requested me and Rose to his domain to tell us something this very afternoon. It's probably just to ask a question though. The python has been very cordial to the both of us despite his creepiness, but still, that doesn't stop worrying me on what he wants." Sybil confessed, not looking forward to see that slithering figure again.
"There. I told you. Now remember, don't tell Cairo. Don't tell anyone for that matter. I don't want anyone accidentally talking about this out loud." Sybil warned again, demonstrating how scared she could be of Cairo. The orcas weren't big gossipers like the warblers, but they had their moments.
---
#2118 Posted: 03:03:45 17/02/2017
Crocux ate the yellowtail to try to get rid of the taste of bird in his mouth then went to the beach.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2119 Posted: 03:08:47 17/02/2017
"My lips are sealed. Not a word." Jet said. "You'll have miss Rose to protect you." He said. He then saw the sun was about midday. "Oh looks like our time of play has come to a close."
---
SC
#2120 Posted: 03:14:24 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"You know you can have us until late afternoon, right?" Sybil pointed out, remembering that was an agreement, but if Jet was willing to make an exception, then better.
"Though if you can return me right now, I would really appreciate it. I want to rest for a little while before the meeting. I don't want to present myself tired and give the python the impression that I'm a weakling." Sybil expressed, being that the main reason why she wanted the orcas to go easy on her and Rose in particular. She knew how lucky she was that her orca friends were so comprehensible. You couldn't ask for better friends than that.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux ate the yellowtail to try to get rid of the taste of bird in his mouth then went to the beach.

At the beach, Mambo was getting ready to return home, but not before giving a little greet to Rose.
"Hey my young lass. Welcome back." Mambo said eagerly, as enthusiastic as he always was. He has enjoyed the spectacle for a while, even eating some seeds from the palm tree since he didn't want to move and miss a thing. Life in the Haven continued on as if nothing has happened, and as soon as the meeting with the python was over, Sybil was determined to have life return to normal and have in the Haven the peace it always meant to have.
---
#2121 Posted: 03:39:26 17/02/2017
"Hey Mambo! It's good to see you!" Rose said.

Jet nodeed and returned Sybil to the beach. He dropped her off not too far from Rose and Mambo.
---
SC
#2122 Posted: 03:46:12 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Didn't lose the old sparkle eh? And the old timer didn't do so bad either." Mambo said playfully, almost teasing her.
"And look who's returning from the same cruise." Ahe then said, as he saw Jet placing Sybil onto the sand.

"Thanks for this day Jet. You really are a true friend." Sybil said gratefully, giving him a little kiss on the snout before heading to where Mambo and Rose were. The parrot didn't wait for her to arrive, for he already flew to her while she was still walking.
"And look. The diamond in the rough herself. You are so funny when in the air. You almost look like a helpless squeaky toy... well, minor the squeaking. Why don't you try that in the next game?" Mambo said mischievously, rubbing her head as if she was a little kid. Sybil of course, didn't react, for she was too use to this side of Mambo. She simply shook her head and rolled her eyes as she continued to walk towards Rose...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2123 Posted: 06:25:40 17/02/2017
AJ: After being away for a while I return to my home, sneaking quietly up on the group, I pounce. It has been a while since anyone has visited me, save Skaliscin, who had not so long ago. Still I believe there must have been some reason for it. I hope that I didn't choose a bad time, having no idea that the orca games have started again.
#2124 Posted: 06:35:16 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Oh oh ho! Look who's here! The cat panda!" Mambo exclaimed, already having a nickname for the reclusive margay.
"What's up fluffy? Haven't seen you in a while you ninja. You really must interact more with us you know. If you're here for the orca game, sorry champ, you missed it. But hey, we can still walk." Mambo said exitedly, not really knowing AJ despite having seen him several times before, so he believed this was his chance. He then turned to Rose and Sybil.
"Ladies, if you excuse me, I think I'll take a little walk with cute whiskers here. You don't mind, do you?" Mambo asked, with Sybil already giving him her approval. Whether AJ accepted or not, Mambo was still going to follow him, so he really had no choice. Besides walking, Mambo wanted to know where AJ lived, and in the meantime, see how Sholeh was doing.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:37:26 17/02/2017 by Felines
#2125 Posted: 06:39:15 17/02/2017
I smile and nod as Mambo asks if I would like to go for a walk. It is true that I am rather reclusive, but I do have a reason for that. Still I would try to interact with the others more. The past is well the past. Still it continues to terrorize me whenever I sleep.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:51 17/02/2017 by Wyrstel
#2126 Posted: 11:02:08 17/02/2017
Jet blushed and then went into the sea.

Rose nodeed as well. "It was good to see you my feathered friend."
---
SC
#2127 Posted: 17:06:42 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, classic Mambo. If only Yodel could appreciate life the way he does." Sybil expressed, ironically thinking about him when he ceased to exist a few minutes ago.

But now that Mambo was being entertained with AJ, Sybil knew now it was time. It was still a little earlier than the time she and Rose usually visited the python, but that was a meeting she wanted to get over with. She also remembered how Crocux was suddenly cut off his conversation with her when she was captured by Jet, but the saltwater crocodile would have to wait yet again for her until her vital meeting was over.
---
#2128 Posted: 22:34:20 17/02/2017
"We should go to the snake." Rose quietly said.
---
SC
#2129 Posted: 22:53:19 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Very well Rose. We shall go... but we must do it quietly." Sybil whispered, making sure that nobody was around. Crocux was heading to the beach, but Sybil and Rose were in another part to where he was going to appear, so making sure nobody else saw them, tiger and civet walked to the nightmarish part of the forest to meet with their even more nightmarish host.

"I'll go ahead Rose. You cover my back." Sybil suggested, always wanting to make sure that the steps they took were safe. She was still tired, and would've preferred to ride on Rose, but thanks to Jet being merciful enough to give her a time out, she had enough strength on herself to walk on her own and not look fatigued. As they walked, Sybil made sure there were no warblers around, even if it was early afternoon and most were on a lunch break. As the surrounding got darker and darker as they walked, Sybil nervously expected for the python to appear before them any time. Or maybe take his precious time...

Quote: Wyrstel
I smile and nod as Mambo asks if I would like to go for a walk. It is true that I am rather reclusive, but I do have a reason for that. Still I would try to interact with the others more. The past is well the past. Still it continues to terrorize me whenever I sleep.

Mambo, being opportunistic, decided to hitch a ride on AJ's back instead of walking and flying.
"So tell me... AJ was it? How is everything? Haven't seen you in a while. How is Sholeh? I know she's your roommate." Mambo expressed, never having been able to help himself when it came to questions. He just had to ask many of them in a short time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:06 17/02/2017 by Felines
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2130 Posted: 23:39:43 17/02/2017
Harland was surprised to see Cairo did not immediately pursue a continuation in the game, though he was satisfied that he would get to see a view of what the game entailed. "Thank you," Harland hummed in response, his tail flicking sharply as he positioned himself upon the orca's head. When he was shown what exactly the game was, he was initially shocked to see the rough handling of the other resident, surprised to think the game was so aggressive. Yet, as he watched for a longer period of time, it eventually became a less imposing theory to him, and he reached a point where he found it was less and less surprising.

He glanced down at Cairo, a confident glisten in his eye. "I think I can handle that," Harland finally huffed, informing Cairo that he was prepared to take on the game directly. After all, he was promised that it would drain his energy, so it wasn't entirely shocking to think it would be such a rough encounter.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2131 Posted: 23:51:58 17/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Some time had passed already, so I'm placing the action a few hours earlier in this first paragraph.

"Suit yourself." Cairo said, motivated to see what the new guest was made of. He was slightly bigger than Rose, but that was an even better challenge. Cairo threw Harland into the air many times, shook him and thrashed him savagely for a while, but knowing it was his first time, he gave the donkey a five minutes break every hour so he could catch his breath.

It has been about five hours, and despite the breaks, Cairo has been too motivated to play the game to engage into conversation with this stranger. He was quite sturdy, and even though Harland looked very tired, he didn't seem that fatigued. Cairo then saw when Jet and Gustave returned their preys to shore, and thinking it was a good idea to leave them earlier until they got used to it again, or in Harland's case, to get familiarized with the activity, he left the donkey at the beach after his first intense section.
"Well, here you go Mr. Harland. Now that was fun. You give quite the challenge. Not bad for your first try." Cairo said, always enjoying a challenge as much as brothers Ricky and Rumble.
---
#2132 Posted: 01:29:46 18/02/2017
As time passed-- Sayan was tossed and turned and made into a fuzzy plaything. Dagger had energy no doubt and at least he was keeping the orcas distracted while the others were preparing for a more dangerous adventure...

Naga awaited the two-- or at least one of the two. He awaited answers and expected he would soon get them.
---
#2133 Posted: 01:39:00 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Half an hour after Rose and Sybil had already been left at the beach, Ellen came to check on Dagger.
"Come on son. It's time for you to return Mr. Sayan." she said, seeing how the poor leopard had received the harshest treatment. Not even Rose, who was shared among other orcas, looked as beaten up as him.
"Aw come on mom. It's not even the middle of the afternoon. And the agreement is we can have until the late afternoon." Dagger complained, not sounding like a teenager he was, since he had high respect for his mother.
"Now now Dagger, remember that our friends haven't done this in almost a month. They need to get use to it again little by little." Ellen said, finally convincing him. Dagger begrudgingly obeyed her, though he was slowly bringing Sayan to the shore in hopes of having the leopard's permission to play a little more...

Finally, using her nocturnal vision and sense of touch, Sybil knew she and Rose had arrived to their destination, or at least a similar place. The python was nowhere to be seen, but the civet knew he must be close by.
"Mr... Mr. Python! W... w... we're here, just as you asked." Sybil called with a really shaky voice, realizing that with her visits, she had never asked the python's name. But what terrified her the most was how the humongous snake was going to react to both of their presences...
---
#2134 Posted: 02:26:50 18/02/2017
As Sayan was slowly returned to the shore-- he seemed relaxed and actually a little relieved. Finally-- the game was over for him.

Elsewhere-- someone was watching the feline leaders as they approached and anxiously waited. 'They sure love their back-up...,' he thought to himself. Not that it would do any good if the python decided to strike. Finally after a few minutes-- a voice could be heard once again and a similar shadow soon loomed over the pair. "I see.. I see you decided to answer the call... both of you.," the slithery voice said getting closer and closer. "I see that you two care for each other... and look after one another. To the point where you consistently put both your lives at risk. A wise move at times.... and a deadlier move at other times. Your kea friend is very fortunate I let them go... very fortunate indeed...," the voice went one seeming to almost lecture the pair. He realized he could no doubt wipe out the entire leadership with one single strike. Maybe two..
---
#2135 Posted: 02:47:49 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: You know civets aren't felines, right? smilie

Dagger returned Sayan to land, a bit disappointed that he didn't allow a little more playtime.
"Here you go Mr. Sayan. And... I'm sorry if I pushed you too hard. Mother barely let's me do anything, so I got carried away." Dagger apologized, excusing his behavior. He got to play with Sayan with little to no supervision from Ellen, and wanted to take advantage of his free time.

Sybil heard the python speak, almost as if it was a malevolent spirit talking. Although Sybil wondered what kea was stupid enough to venture to that place all to itself, there was another important fact; the python was right. Sybil could see the slithering body moving about, as it really looked like it kept going on and on. Sybil glared at Rose, angry at her for insisting to come with her. She knew now from the shadow that the python was far larger than Rose, and no doubt stronger, and knew that with both of them tired from the game, they were at the snake's complete mercy.
"I... understand... now please... why have you required our presence?" Sybil quickly asked, stammering but getting to the point, feeling that the snake was approaching closer and closer, and she only hoped it was only to intimidate them and not getting them ready for dinner...
---
#2136 Posted: 07:06:48 18/02/2017
AJ: "Yeah, that is what I am called, though my full name is Aeriji. Still it is easier to say I suppose. I'm alright and so is she. I really do think that us living together and getting to know each other in our own subtle ways, is doing her some good."
#2137 Posted: 11:52:55 18/02/2017
"Easy Sybil." Rose wispered.
---
SC
#2138 Posted: 14:36:08 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply glared at Rose again after she spoke. The python's last comment really had her terrified. It was almost as if he was considering killing them for both being there. Sybil knew she didn't stand a chance against the python, and Rose could possibly be able to give him a good fight, but due to her inexperience in combat and her tirelessness from the orca game, Sybil doubted she could win...

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: "Yeah, that is what I am called, though my full name is Aeriji. Still it is easier to say I suppose. I'm alright and so is she. I really do think that us living together and getting to know each other in our own subtle ways, is doing her some good."

"AJ it is." Mambo said after hearing his complicated full name.
"And great that you guys feel good. I think I'll pay that Sholeh a visit later." Mambo said with a smile, eager to know the mongoose's progress.
---
#2139 Posted: 13:41:03 19/02/2017
Harland could feel his muscles howling at him, but within he felt inwardly happy. It had been an oddly exciting experience. It had felt oddly quick, but perhaps that was for the best. "I'm glad I could help you guys out," Harland said in response. "I understand you orcas need all the practice you can get."
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2140 Posted: 14:09:26 19/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well remember, it's five times a week. If you don't want to, just stay out of the water in the days of the game." Cairo warned, very happy with Harland. He then remembered there was another new guest, but that one never appeared. It didn't matter though, since Harland participating has been more than enough. Cairo then retreated into the water to get some lunch, really hoping today's game meant the Haven's life was going to be back to normal. But very few knew it has already gotten worse. A recent tragedy had struck and the Haven leaders were in a very heavy predicament at the moment...
---
#2141 Posted: 23:01:36 19/02/2017
OOC: Oops. xD

As the two waited in anticipation and fear-- the large python finally answered as he got closer to the pair reviewing himself more to the civet leader. "I've... I've asked for your presence for a very specific reason. One reason actually... and one that will most certainly determine the fate of this so called Haven. The presence... the spirit... the being I have warned your about-- I take it you heard of the strange vile creature simply known as..... Shadow?," the python said seeming to almost circle them.
---
#2142 Posted: 23:25:40 19/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised her ears with interest, having forgotten that the python had indeed mentioned something like that to her in the last visit. So the Komodo dragon has tormented this snake as well?
"Oh... him. Well, he was a Komodo dragon that brought much misery to this Haven. He was executed a few months ago, but his spirit continued to torment us... until now. A friend of mine managed to restrain his spirit... but only for a week. We'll have to do the procedure again next week... and until... some warblers and keas that left return with a rare flower that will destroy him forever." Sybil calmly explained, trying to use the same hospitality the python has shown them so far. She tried not to be afraid of this slithering creature, for she hoped that his threat was because Shadow influenced him and not because he was as evil as him.
---
#2143 Posted: 23:50:56 19/02/2017
"I see... no wonder... no wonder the voices have ceased..," the python said its voice sounding more distant almost as it it were talking or thinking to itself. "I... I have much to think on. But.. but I appreciate the confirmation on what happened. Do you believe these... procedures will hold up and that this flower you seem to seek will ever be found?," it then asked sounding once again closer and directed at the civet.
---
#2144 Posted: 23:54:12 19/02/2017
"I'm sure it will be found." Rose said.
---
SC
#2145 Posted: 00:08:01 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"It must be found! And it will!" Sybil confirmed with faith, believing in her friends, and hoping the python would understand now that there are warblers out there looking for that flower in order to help not only the Haven residents, but the python himself. But even though she had faith in her flying friends, there was the matter on how much time was going to pass. Nonetheless, the present was what was important now.

"Was that been the information you needed? If that's so, then I suppose it's time for us to take our leave Mr... sorry, I didn't get your name." Sybil said politely, wanting to at least know the python's name, and wanting to leave that place as soon as possible if that was indeed the only question the humongous snake had. Once again, she didn't want to overstay their welcome.
---
#2146 Posted: 00:19:20 20/02/2017
"The name... the name is Naga and I require nothing else. For now. You... you may go.," Naga finally said reviewing his name to the leaders and seeming to clear a open path for the duo. He was satisfied... for the time being at least. But he did have something to think on. And he hoped those ever curious keas watched where they flew...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:58 20/02/2017 by redwes
#2147 Posted: 00:31:37 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Very well then... Mr. Naga. Farewell." Sybil said with equal politeness, extremely relieved that the python was letting them go once again, as he has always done.
"Let's go Rose." Sybil said, going alongside the tiger instead of ahead this time. It really seemed that the python really didn't mean them harm, and so far, none of the very few warblers that remained at the Haven had disappeared, or so she thought. The python was honoring the deal. Even though none of them have noticed a very peculiar disappearance, all Sybil was thinking of was return to her own, pleasant home and leave the darkness of that place...
---
#2148 Posted: 00:39:27 20/02/2017
"Before we go I do have a question. Did the kea that visited you happen to tell their name?" Rose asked very politely.
---
SC
#2149 Posted: 00:41:41 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil came to a halt after hearing Rose ask that question. She wanted to leave so badly, not wanting to abuse Naga's hospitality, but realized that was a very important question. A kea invaded this python's home, and that was a very big deal...
---
#2150 Posted: 03:12:53 20/02/2017
Raul had heard others speaking of the game, but given how slow of an animal he was, he found himself disinterested in the idea of participating. He would likely be too slow to be any good at it. He glanced up as Harland trotted up, both unaware of what was going on at this time. "Hello," Raul greeted with a loud exhale.

Harland was clearly out of breath when he responded, "Oh, hey Raul."
---
First | Previous | Page 43 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me