Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#301 Posted: 19:47:41 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The orcas at the moment were now approaching the shore, ready for the catch. They knew where Marina lived, so they were going to avoid her, at least until the sharks left. They have played rough with the Haven residents before, but this time, they were going to make sure they delivered the message.

It was now daylight, and and Sybil could already see the dozens of black dorsal fins approaching.
"Alright guys. It is time. Get ready..." she said, as the dorsal fins disappeared underwater, clearly indicating they were ready for a stealthy attack. Sybil wondered where Crocux had gone to, but them decided not to think about him since it could represent a major distraction, and focused on the water. It was so hard to know where the orcas were that it was almost as if they weren't there at all, but they were there alright, and they were going to strike at any minute...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#302 Posted: 20:43:44 10/08/2016
Ooc: well i'm surprised no one said anything else to Crocux after his outburst. Oh well no matter.

Marina left not wanting to watch something she thinks she's caused. Crocux was on the shore looking strait ahead at the inciming orcas. He wasn't going to make it easy on them.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#303 Posted: 20:46:53 10/08/2016
Sayan focused on the water-- prepared to be forced to avoid orca fins at any moment. The orcas were desperate, the orcas were ready, and the orcas had something to prove today.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#304 Posted: 21:08:07 10/08/2016
Rose smiled. She was ready to avoid the orcas. She has gotten a lot better sense she and Sayan would play tag every once in awhile.
---
SC
#305 Posted: 21:26:41 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: ShadeTheDragon, we thought Crocux and Marina were still further away in open waters while the rest already went to shore. That's why we didn't reply smilie

The waters were so calm. Minutes passed and still no sign of any attacking orcas, but Sybil knew better. They had become more patient and stealthy, and they were waiting for their prey to get distracted.
"Don't lower your guards. They are there. We can't see them, but they are there." Sybil warned, the waiting making her nervous. They were taking longer than usual today...
---
#306 Posted: 21:41:57 10/08/2016
Rose keept scanning the warter looking for signs of the orcas.
---
SC
#307 Posted: 21:48:27 10/08/2016
Ooc: Crocux had a fit right when Rose told Sybil about the issue. Oh well no matter, now on with the story.

Crocux looked around diligently ready for action.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#308 Posted: 23:12:48 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
When several minutes more had passed, Sybil could barely hold on. It was when she saw an approaching dorsal fin to the right of everybody that she started to retreat. However, this orca to the right of everybody was simply a distraction, since the attack came from the left. Man orcas, incredibly coordinated, started to attack everyone's blind points, and on this occasion, even Crocux was targeted, by none other than Cairo himself. It was known that crocodiles could beat sharks in battle, so if the sharks saw that an orca could take on an animal tat could beat it, the more reason they will have to leave their territory...
---
#309 Posted: 23:35:38 10/08/2016
Crocux wasn't fooled by the tactic and stayed on guard for the left knowing what was coming. He death rolled to the right to create distance from himself and Cairo.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#310 Posted: 23:48:15 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh no! Not this time!" Cairo yelled, not willing to let that annoying death roll keep him from capturing the crocodile. With a humongous splash, he torpedoed upwards, right above the rolling reptile, and landed almost on top of him. He could have squashed him had he used his entire body, but the landing was meant to stun only, and once he was sure Crocux was at least dazed, he grasped him so tightly that all he could move was his head and tail. Crocux has indeed gotten bigger and stronger in the past weeks, but Cairo was such a giant of an orca, it was almost impossible escaping him.

For Sybil, things weren't easy either. She managed to dodge the first orca, but there was another one waiting for her, and clamping on one of her back legs, she was forcefully dragged into the open waters, with the exited orca shaking her severely and splashing large amount of water.

For Rose and Sayan, things were going smoothly, at least for a little while. They were very good at dodging, but there were just so many orcas, they were bound to be caught eventually. For every time they dodged, a few orcas that were further away from the ones targeting them created huge around of waves so that the returning tide would bring them into the water and they would become easy prey...
---
#311 Posted: 00:05:26 11/08/2016
Crocux struggled a bit but knew he was stuck. He wasn't going to let Cairo win that easly. Crocux used his feet to tickle the inside of Cairo's mouth.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#312 Posted: 00:24:50 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo didn't budge. He was determined to show Crocux just how tough he was. Even though he wasn't using his teeth, he still chomped down with mighty strength, and shook Crocux violently to prove his point. Crocux may be the top predator on land, but he was still as vulnerable as any other Haven residents when it came to a sea full of strong killer whales.

Sybil could see in all the ruthless shaking that Rose and Sayan were still free, but it was evident that wasn't going to last long. She got dragged away to the more open and colder waters of the ocean, near the edge of her marine friends territory, so that if there were any sharks nearby, they would know what little mercy those marine mammals would show to them if they even dared to show a fin in their home.

At the edge of the forest near the beach, Sholeh had second opinions at the last minute about participating in that violently insane game. She saw how Crocux was captured, and if an orca could overpower a predator like a crocodile, it terrified her to think what they could do to a simple, small mongoose...
---
#313 Posted: 00:55:01 11/08/2016
"Ha! Missed!" Rose said as she dodged a few more orcas.
---
SC
#314 Posted: 01:15:16 11/08/2016
The violent shaking was getting Crocux's vision to spin a bit but he didn't let up. If anything he redoubled his efforts to get free.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#315 Posted: 03:10:19 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Nice try, but you won't get away that easily." Cairo said muffled, chomping down like a steel trap, shaking and hitting Crocux with the water as he continued to bring him into the open waters.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Ha! Missed!" Rose said as she dodged a few more orcas.

Rose was indeed getting better, but her luck didn't ran forever. It wasn't until she lost her footing that one of the beaching orcas snapped at one of her front paws and she was unable to escape such strong grip. The orca that captured her was Ellen's son, Dagger, who has grown so much, he was almost the size of his mother.
"Mine now Rosie." The young orca playfully replied, dragging the struggling Rose into deeper waters and not letting go for a second.

Sayan was still in luck, but not even he could avoid that sea of snapping jaws forever. The orcas redoubled their effort, creating bigger waves and beaching themselves more than usual. Everybody knew Sayan was the hardest catch, so they were determined to capture him...
---
#316 Posted: 03:22:50 11/08/2016
"OH no!!" Rose said trying to get free.
---
SC
#317 Posted: 03:30:16 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Escaping from an orca's grasp was impossible once they had you in their jaws. Despite the lack of use in teeth, their lips were strong enough to keep holding. It was the strength of heir mouths that made them so successful.
"Sorry stripey Rosie. But Mr. Cairo was very clear on looking all mean and tough for the sharks." Dagger excused, already apologizing for something he hasn't done yet. Cairo wasn't leader any,ore, yet the majority of the orcas still followed his orders. Old habits die hard. Dagger was one of the tougher orcas, mainly for being so young, and as Sybil knew too well already, it could be a wild ride with him...
---
#318 Posted: 03:38:36 11/08/2016
But that didn't stop Crocux from trying to get free. "sorry Cairo but i think you need to earn your fun. Land catching is easy but you can never catch me in the water."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#319 Posted: 03:56:46 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Be lucky you can even walk on land. I have seen you playing with miss Sybil, so it's time you see what it feels like." Cairo said with jealousy, trying not to loose his grip on Crocux. He was partially admitting that he envied the crocodile for being able to swim and walk on land, something that Cairo had wanted so badly ever since meeting Sybil.

Near Marina, there was an orca watching her. It was Randy, the one from yesterday. But what was he doing? It couldn't be because he wanted to play. No. He looked more like he wanted to talk...
---
#320 Posted: 10:13:55 11/08/2016
"Be gentle." Rose said still trying to escape.
---
SC
#321 Posted: 15:29:09 11/08/2016
Marina noticed Randy and slowly went up to him and said "hey their."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#322 Posted: 15:59:27 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"...Hey." Randy said shyly, not really wanting to talk with Marina, but he needed to let something clear.
"You see, about yesterday, you must understand. My kind isn't suppose to interact with bottle nosed dolphins. There is a nasty gang of great white sharks just beyond the current, and if they think just once that we are lowering our guards, they may think they can take us on. We can beat them of course, but that would mean many injuries for us. They are more numerous." Randy quickly explained, knowing deep inside that if it wasn't for that detail, the pod would be more open in accepting Marina.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Be gentle." Rose said still trying to escape.

Dagger didn't answer, and continued to swim away. Finally, they were in more open waters. The Haven and Hunted island were nothing but tiny specks now... and then all the shaking and stirring began. Unlike Cairo, who sometimes let his prey go to give it a chance to escape, Dagger continued held in on, splashing Rose and showing off to the nearby orca, who was the one who had Sybil.
---
#323 Posted: 16:47:43 11/08/2016
Marina nodded "i know. And i completly understand. I really wish that wasn't the case."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#324 Posted: 17:45:20 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I also hope you forgive these scenes. We know this isn't the way to treat friends, but we benefit each other this way." Randy then explained, as the silhouettes of Sybil, Rose and being tossed around could be seen, no doubt having quite a hard time.

Only Sayan was left to capture, but after a huge wave managed to come his way, the closest orca beached himself and managed to grab him by the chest. Now with him captured as well, he was continuously dragged to the open waters to suffer the same predicament as his mate and Sybil.
---
#325 Posted: 18:17:12 11/08/2016
Marina giggled "oh i know. Crocux told me all about it. He's basically the reason I'm still alive to this day."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#326 Posted: 18:31:40 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Randy simply nodded, not showing any interest in that story, unlike Mambo yesterday.
"Well, I better take my leave. Those of us who won't play are in charge of scanning the waters to see if there are any sharks watching." Randy explained, heading close to the current. He and many others were watching the water for any sign of possible shark activity, but also to make sure that the sharks weren't stupid enough to try to steal the Haven residents from the orcas playing.
---
#327 Posted: 19:25:19 11/08/2016
Marina nodded in understanding "alright. Have a nice day." meanwhile Crocux continued to play and said "may be but that doesn't mean that we don't envy you orcas. Hell sometimes even i can be envyus of you guys."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#328 Posted: 20:41:18 11/08/2016
Jhen does not participate in the games. He is too hurt and scared. In fact he is becoming distant and withdrawn.

Sunflame rests inside his and Whirlpool's home. His amber eyes sparkle in the light that streams into the burrow. The male serval helps his friend and housemate, Whirlpool in any way he can. His wounds are far from healed, so he must be careful and use restraint.

Jaerl lands the beach and starts to take a small stroll by himself. The falcon glances at the wild ocean as the orcas play with their victims. Jaerl knows nothing of the sharks and their threat, as he was not there when Cairo spoke to the others.

Meanwhile Jaril and his pod live just beyond where Marina lives in Haven. He quietly sighs as him and his pod gaze at Haven from a distance. Will they ever be part of that which they helped save?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:46 11/08/2016 by Wyrstel
#329 Posted: 20:44:08 11/08/2016
Marina decides to go home and get to know the place better. When she gets their she's unaware of the near by pod.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#330 Posted: 20:52:29 11/08/2016
"Easy!" Rose said playfully.
---
SC
#331 Posted: 21:06:11 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey Wyrstel. Who is Jaril? I don't remember that character smilie

"Sorry..." Dagger replied innocently to Rose, though he still continued with the same rough pace.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Marina nodded in understanding "alright. Have a nice day." meanwhile Crocux continued to play and said "may be but that doesn't mean that we don't envy you orcas. Hell sometimes even i can be envyus of you guys."

"I can't see why." Cairo replies, as he lets go of Crocux and hit him with his tail to stun him. He believed the crocodile was more lucky to be what he was than an orca being what it was.
---
#332 Posted: 21:10:09 11/08/2016
Crocux didn't feel stunned but he didn't really move ether. He just said "i envy you more then you can realise." sounding a little bit depressed.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#333 Posted: 22:48:35 11/08/2016
OOC: Jaril is the leader of the dolphin pod that aided the orcas in defending the Haven waters, from Zonos and his army. Jaerl found them living nearby and brought them to aide in the defense. In fact Zonos and Jaril engage in one on one. They are most likely considered rivals. He has a scar to remind him of that battle.
#334 Posted: 23:06:56 11/08/2016
"Wah!" Rose said as she was taused around.
---
SC
#335 Posted: 23:18:20 11/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, didn't remember that.

Cairo didn't understand what was so special about his own kind, which couldn't even walk on land. He continued playing, but much more gently when Crocux started to struggle less.

The orcas with Rose, Sybil and Sayan did otherwise, intensifying their game even more...
---
#336 Posted: 02:33:42 12/08/2016
Crocux sighed "after all you guys are at least a spiecies of dolphin but me I'm a damn croc. I'm not going to be able to have kids with her. We're just to different in spiecies. Sure we could adopt but still and i wouldn't be able to provide for her like how her own kind could. Why did i have to be born a croc? It's not fair."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#337 Posted: 04:44:24 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hah, is that's what this is about!?" Cairo exclaimed, not believing what he had heard. Those two must really be close if Crocux wanted just more than a friendship.
"Nobody chose to be born what they are. Take a look at poor miss Sybil. She thinks she's hiding it well, but I know her better than anyone. She doesn't like to be just a tiny civet, who is so easily preyed and is hard for her to defend herself. How man close call she had with Shadow, and all she could do was run? And yet, she managed to befriend so many animals that could so easily hurt her, and above all, she created a Haven, a sanctuary for all of you hoping for a second chance. And look at all she has done for you. She allows you to chase her, has kept you in shape, and what's better, she even gave you a chance in a million to be finally reunited with all your family, even the dolphin." Cairo lectured, never getting tired of explaining his admiration for the civet. He really sympathized with the crocodile. How much he himself loved Sybil, yet he couldn't even walk on land to help her, and Sybil wasn't even an aquatic animal, making their interactions much more limited.
---
#338 Posted: 14:02:24 12/08/2016
Crocux smiled "yea that's true although you got one thing wrong. Marina isn't a member of my family. Dad even offered her to join but she said no. She's the reason i don't want to be a croc. Without her i just feel empty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#339 Posted: 16:07:13 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo couldn't believe how ignorant Crocux was being. At least Crocux could swim in synch with Marina. He couldn't do that with Sybil.
"Well, you are being ridiculous. Be glad that you can at least be with her now. You think you are the only one with that problem?" Cairo said sternly, angry that Crocux didn't realize how lucky he was for being a crocodile. He doubted Crocux knew whom he was referring to when he said he wasn't the only one with that problem, so he just left the croc to guess.

Meanwhile, Sholeh still watched from the sidelines, but because everyone was in deeper waters now, she couldn't see a thing. She then received an unexpected visit.
"Well now, curious about the game, aren't you?" A voice said above her. It was Mambo, who also wanted to watch.
"And why do you care? I do this often. Nothing like seeing those bunch of weirdos being massacred by their so-called friends." Sholeh said, keeping to herself that she secretly wanted to join.
"Well, why don't you participate and see for yourself what is happening?" Mambo suggested, with Sholeh rebuffing him hardly. There were a few of the young orcas on the shore, ready to capture anyone else who approached...
---
#340 Posted: 16:43:59 12/08/2016
Crocux had to take a minute but he soon peiced it together "you're in love with Sybil arent you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#341 Posted: 16:52:01 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo wasn't surprised at his deduction, especially since it has become evident that it was very noticeable.
"That was before. Now, I have become accustomed to reality." Cairo replied, wanting to teach Crocux a lesson. He was still fond of Sybil, but he believed he had finally gotten over her in that sense.
---
#342 Posted: 17:55:06 12/08/2016
AJ: "Hey, Sholeh, I say with a smile. Sitting quietly beside her, I look toward the ocean and the games. So, you want to try the game, Sholeh? Its fun," I say as I stride toward the shore. Living this double life secretely is worth it, but hard nonetheless.

Meanwhile Jhen swims around far from either shore, all alone. The young male orca munches on some tuna, to distract himself. He believes tha he is dangerous. No one would want t play with him, the savage that nearly killed his friends.
#343 Posted: 18:48:43 12/08/2016
Crocux shrugs "well it isn't that easy since Marina shares my feelings. You could say we're the oddest couple their is. I mean at least you and Sybil are both mamils (damn my spelling) but i'm a reptile. A friggen reptile! Honestly we were both told that if we weren't two totally different spiecies we would be perfect for eachother."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#344 Posted: 19:14:29 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"So what? We may be both mammals, but we are very far apart nonetheless. You're missing the point." Cairo said, losing his patience.
"Listen, all you can do is be happy with what you are. I have learned to accept it. I can defend these water from unwanted guests, and you, you have the freedom to walk on land and be a great swimmer as well." Cairo explained, not understanding how Crocux was unable to realize what great freedom he had.

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: "Hey, Sholeh, I say with a smile. Sitting quietly beside her, I look toward the ocean and the games. So, you want to try the game, Sholeh? Its fun," I say as I stride toward the shore. Living this double life secretely is worth it, but hard nonetheless.

"No! And you two, stop insisting!" Sholeh yelled, particularly to Mambo, since he didn't even participated. But the kea had other plans.
"Come on. Just once. Here, let me help you!" Mambo said, suddenly flying towards Sholeh and grabbing her with his talons. Se was smaller and lighter than Sybil, so he could lift her up.
"HEY! What are you doing you crazy parrot!? No no NO!" The frantic mongoose yelled, as the kea leader brought her close to the waves.
"Look guys! There is another member." he yelled to the waiting orcas, flying away. Sholeh was furious, and tried to run away as fast as she could, but even though the orcas were confused at first, they charged, and the fastest one managed to beach himself and caught her by the tail.
"No please! I'm not ready for this!" Sholeh said desperately, but the orca didn't answer and began to drag her away. She was going to be part of the game whether she liked it or not...
---
#345 Posted: 20:28:23 12/08/2016
Crocux was happy with what he was but he couldn't get past that the love of his life was so different then him. Crocux decided to drop it and said "look this talk is getting depressing. Lets just get back to the game."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#346 Posted: 20:36:20 12/08/2016
AJ: I chuckle as Sholeh is grabbed by Mambo before I can do anything to stop him. I stroll along the beach, knowing that soon, I will join in as well. No one knows that I am living a double life, one in Haven and the other in the outback.

Jaril notices Marina and quietly motioning to his pod, they silently move toward her. Then with a great spray of water, series of back flips and friendly calls, they greet her. Jaril and his pod wait for Marina to respond.

Jaerl watches from his perch as Sybil, participates in the orca game.The young falcon does not believe it would be wise to join. His talons could potentially cause severe injury. Besides, a bird of prey such as himself, would have an unfair advantage, as would any bird.

Jhen goes to his underwater home, vanishing from view. The more time he spends alone, without interacting, the more distant he becomes. He needs to know that no one hates him for what happened in the past. He needs to know that they do not fear him and that he can join in the game with the rest of his family and pod.
#347 Posted: 20:40:52 12/08/2016
Marina noteses them and decides to say hello. She swims over and says "hey their. What's up?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#348 Posted: 21:05:19 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Less than an hour had passed, yet Sybil was already feeling dizzy. The orca shook her, threw her and slapped her upwards with the tail in order to practice a catch in midair. It was quite an intense section, but thankfully, not as ruthless as Dagger.

Speaking of which, Dagger was being quite brutal with Rose, slapping and shaking her until she was nothing but a blur. Sybil had known this experience previously, but with Rose, things were a bit rougher since she was bigger, this Dagger was using almost all of his young strength to play with her.

With Sayan, things were pretty much the same. The orca that caught him was a fan of headbutting, and that was the main moment. And when pretending to hit him, he would sometimes grab him by the tail or belly and shake him rather violently, with such force it was enough to stun.

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: I chuckle as Sholeh is grabbed by Mambo before I can do anything to stop him. I stroll along the beach, knowing that soon, I will join in as well. No one knows that I am living a double life, one in Haven and the other in the outback.

Sholeh struggled a lot, but after several minutes, she knew it was impossible to get away from such bite. She now had a begrudging respect for the a haven residents that went through that, but even with that, she still wasn't looking forward to that. The young orca remained silent, and before Sholeh could say anything else, he started shaking her roughly, like a recently caught prey. She was yelling in both anger and fright, plotting revenge against Mambo for giving her away.

The remaining orcas were eyeing AJ, knowing he was probably the last land resident to capture. They were gritting their teeth in excitement, ready to charge at him as soon as he got closer to the water...

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux was happy with what he was but he couldn't get past that the love of his life was so different then him. Crocux decided to drop it and said "look this talk is getting depressing. Lets just get back to the game."

"Yes, we should. We have talked too much already." Cairo agreed, grabbing him without letting him time to react, and headed further into the ocean to make the sharks see how he could wrestle a crocodile and win...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#349 Posted: 21:40:12 12/08/2016
((I think I may have to drop out. I'm totally lost. Someone else can take Kiri and Arrow, if they want.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#350 Posted: 01:46:48 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Remember that you are still welcome if you change your mind smilie

Morning passed, but it still seemed like an entire day for the Haven residents. Sholeh had practically passed out, not being use to this wild game.

Sybil tried to swim away many times, but obviously, it was impossible. She continued being brutally shaken, and eventually gave up, letting herself be ruthlessly beaten up by this eager orca.

It was a bit worse for Rose and her mate Sayan. Dagger was incredibly rough in his play, and with the beating Rose was receiving, she looked more dead than alive. Pretty much the same could be said for Sayan, whose fur was incredibly messed up and was so stirred, it was enough for one to lost focus.

AJ was eventually captured as well, and he was being treated with the same, merciless play. All the orcas knew he had the tendency to try to tickle his way out, so the orca that got him made sure he was so stirred up, he couldn't fight back.

Cairo, despite his struggle with Crocux, managed to subdue the crocodile as well, and it was quite the spectacle. No doubt Crocux has become bigger and stronger, but Cairo's impossibly huge side made him except illy strong as well, so it was practically impossible to go against his will. The big orca was certain that with those savage displays, it would be enough to give any spying sharks a fright.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me