Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#251 Posted: 01:02:04 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
It was a pleasant night the rest of that one after Yodel returned home. He was so furious for getting caught not once, but twice, but even with that, he managed to fall asleep.

When it was just a matter of minutes before dawn, Sybil woke up. Perfect time for a quick breakfast, which was a small fish and a load of berries. She has been unable to contact Guardian for the last few nights, but she didn't gave it much importance. There was always next night, not to mention that she needed to rest her mind that night. The orcas didn't began the game until after an hour after dawn, so Sybil had the time to take a swim in the cold waters of the beach to get a bit of refreshment before everything became a turmoil...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#252 Posted: 01:30:20 09/08/2016
"Well Sayan want to get some breakfast before the games?" Rose said.
---
SC
#253 Posted: 01:37:04 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil took a deep in those cold, chilling waters, but she didn't mind since noon usually got pretty hot. That was a nice change. She was expecting Crocux to appear any minute around the beach, unaware that he spent the night with Marina. Speaking of the dolphin, Sybil began thinking a lot about her, especially on how the orcas would adapt to her presence. She trusted everything was going to be alright though, and that all that was needed was time.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:45 09/08/2016 by Felines
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#254 Posted: 01:38:29 09/08/2016
Crocux was still sleeping that is until a yellow tail hit him in the face out of no were. Crocux woke up and saw the fish. He rolled over and ate it. Another one hits him this time he knew were it came from he looked at Marina and chuckled "morning Marina." she smiled "morning Crocy." he ate the second fish and went over to her. He smiled enjoying the time they spent yesterday. He says "well today the games resume and who knows maybe I'll be the prey today." Marina giggles "now that I'd love to see."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#255 Posted: 01:46:54 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was thinking on whether to visit Marina or not, but believing that she still needed time to familiarize herself with her surroundings. She got out of the chilling waters, needing to rest a bit from the cold. Staying at the shore to enjoy the waves, she looked at the sky to see the stars, still shining bright. Then she looked at the forest, giving a sigh of relief on how peaceful her sanctuary was at last...
---
#256 Posted: 02:20:02 09/08/2016
The couple bid eachother good bye and started with their days activities. Marina swimming around to get used to her surroundings. Crocux was walking along the beach to make himself a target for the orcas. As Crocux walked he saw Sybil. Once he got closer he said "morning aunty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#257 Posted: 03:11:44 09/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well Sayan want to get some breakfast before the games?" Rose said.

"I'll be right back.," Sayan said with a smile soon returning with two juicy fish.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#258 Posted: 03:22:48 09/08/2016
"Man you do catch the biggest fish. I should see how you do it." Rose said as she began to eat.
---
SC
#259 Posted: 03:24:38 09/08/2016
"Better eat up before the bigger fish come after us.," Sayan said munching down on his fish. He gave a slight smile.
---
#260 Posted: 04:01:08 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
At the kea tree, Yodel and the parrots were still sound asleep. The former vowed to behave for a couple of days before trying his plan again. It was getting too annoying how everybody seemed to be keeping n eye on him and didn't leave him alone...

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
The couple bid eachother good bye and started with their days activities. Marina swimming around to get used to her surroundings. Crocux was walking along the beach to make himself a target for the orcas. As Crocux walked he saw Sybil. Once he got closer he said "morning aunty."

"Oh, morning Crocux. You're up early." Sybil greeted back, surprised to see him. He usually got up late.
"What will it be today. Predator or prey?" she asked, bing Crocux the only one who could play both roles. The orcas didn't mind either way, but they usually left him alone due to how heavy and hard he was to handle...
---
#261 Posted: 04:27:05 09/08/2016
Crocux says "peferably prey today. But i will go to preditor if i have to. You can thank Marina for my early wake up call. I didn't even go back to my cave last night because i spent so much time with her. We actually fell asleep right their on the beach last night."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#262 Posted: 04:31:23 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, so I guess that explains it." Sybil said, rolling her eyes. There was no way for Crocux to be up that early if it wasn't for somebody's involvement.
"So how did she wake you? Did she offered you some yellow tails?" she said moving an eyebrow, telling it as a joke when it was entirely the truth.
---
#263 Posted: 04:40:50 09/08/2016
Rose soon ate up her fish. "So Sayan you ready?" Rose said walking near the water. She was fully aware of any sneak attacks.
---
SC
#264 Posted: 05:00:18 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Following them both was the last being you would expect... Sholeh. For the first time, she wanted to try that insane game, but she id't want anyone to see her. She only hoped that the orcas had forgiven her past actions and that they wouldn't hurt her for real if they catch her...
---
#265 Posted: 12:05:47 09/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "try hitting me with them but yes she did."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#266 Posted: 14:36:14 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh..." Sybil said with a bit of jealousy.
"Well, good that she's around to offer you that fish you love so much. I promised you that I would find some for you, but I never managed to find a bat that would tell me the location." she explained, felling bad that she was unable to provide.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#267 Posted: 16:32:18 09/08/2016
"Wait! You never showed me where I should stay!" Kiri yelled, but the cSybil was already gone. She sighed. "Guess I should just make a home," Kiri said, and curled up at the base of a tree. She soon was fast asleep.

After an hour of searching the island, Arrow found her old nest, on the edge of a cliff with a scenic view. She fell asleep watching the waves splash on the shore.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#268 Posted: 16:50:30 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
After a while, Yodel woke up and went to get some breakfast. He was near Kiri, and even though he recognized her, he ignored her, still not forgiving her species mistake from yesterday.
---
#269 Posted: 18:16:18 09/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "hey don't worry about it. Even after all of Jack's stink bombs i can smell yellow tail from a mile away. And she actually hit me twice with them."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#270 Posted: 18:23:27 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil nodded, when she was reminded of something important.
"Oh, now that I remember, I want to apologize for yesterday about the pigeons. I keep forgetting that you don't eat birds." Sybil said, immediately explaining her reason.
"It's just that this Haven is suppose to provide everything. I keep falling under the impression that you get tired of fish all the time. If only there were other sources of meat I could provide." she lamented, wanting Crocux to have the variety she had, though with her she was easier since she was an omnivore.
---
#271 Posted: 18:46:45 09/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "are yea joking. I've lived my whole life on fish."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#272 Posted: 18:54:10 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil found that hard to believe, but decided to go along with it anyway.
"Well, I suppose so. But it's always nice to try new things. I eat fish too, but I myself get tired of it occasionally. I sometimes choose berries, fruits, and even insects... or crabs." Sybil expressed, remembering that she hasn't eaten crab in a long time and was now starting to crave some. But she would let it for later since she already had breakfast.
---
#273 Posted: 20:29:10 09/08/2016
Crocux says "i thought crab was in the same catigory as fish?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#274 Posted: 20:53:56 09/08/2016
"Sayan keep on your toes. I'm surprised the orcas haven't tryed to have a go at us yet." Rose said with a smile.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 21:48:12 09/08/2016
"I'm always on my toes.," Sayan with a smile.
---
#276 Posted: 22:04:55 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux says "i thought crab was in the same catigory as fish?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure. They taste different." Sybil expressed, now wondering the same thing...

The sun was finally appearing in the horizon, which meant that the orcas would come in an hour or less. However, there was some sort of situation now. There were discussing at the meeting waters, so it was uncertain if they were going to take some time to play...
---
#277 Posted: 23:10:09 09/08/2016
"Humm.....usually an orca would of tryed to come after us by now. But it's still early so they may be filling up."
---
SC
#278 Posted: 23:29:33 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Just then, a dorsal fin appeared right in front of Rose. It was enough to startle anyone given how big it was. It was Cairo. However, he didn't grab Rose, and before she could get away, he got in the way of the shore.
"Don't be alarmed miss Rose. And Mr. Sayan. I'm not here to play... yet." Cairo assured, having some sort of urgency in his voice.
"I bring some news. But I don't want to tell Sybil just yet." he said, not wanting to alarm the civet. Since Rose was the next in line for the Haven's handling, she was the only other one he could tell the news. He didn't mind if Sayan heard it as well.
"We are in a meeting right now and was chosen to bring the news. You see, we have devised some sharks dangerously close to our territory. We already checked. They are not the island sharks that helped us in the war." he assured, knowing pretty well how Sinbad and his sharks looked like.
"We are not sure yet what makes them do it, but we believe that since we let our dolphin into our territory, they believe that we have gone soft." he then hypothesized, partially blaming Marina, and unaware that the sharks that the orcas are seeing was just one.
---
#279 Posted: 23:36:48 09/08/2016
"Sharks?! They know better they are unwelcomed here unless given permission or they are allies." Rose said.
---
SC
#280 Posted: 00:32:20 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Of course miss Rose. But they have been seen dangerously close today. And just yesterday, the dolphin came..." Cairo analyzed, believing that Marina's arrival made the sharks feel too comfortable near the orca's territory.
"But we have a plan; if we play with you guys as rough as we can, they'll see that if we treat you guys, our friends, like that, then they'll have a very good idea on how we are going to treat them, who are the enemy." Cairo explained, warning beforehand that the game was going to be far more brutal than it normally is.
---
#281 Posted: 01:51:45 10/08/2016
"I don't know Cairo. Your games are pretty rough on us already." Rose said.
---
SC
#282 Posted: 01:56:48 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo knew she was right. The orcas did go easy on them, at least as easy as the orcas could get. They had too much strength as it was.
"Alright, then we'll use the same methods. However, we'll go further into open waters so that if there are any sharks nearby, they will know what's coming to them." he said, hating sharks so much that he was even willing to use te Haven residents to prove his point.
---
#283 Posted: 02:03:29 10/08/2016
Ooc: sc you posted the same thing twice. Lol

Crocux shrugged "maybe maybe not. Doesn't matter now. Hey I see Cairo. I'm gonna go see if he wants to play with me today." seeing Cairo in the distance. Crocux got into the water and started to swim over.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#284 Posted: 02:03:34 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, he's early." Sybil said, looking at Cairo at the distance. If there was somebody who could handle Crocux, it was definitely the giant Cairo...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:06:04 10/08/2016 by Felines
#285 Posted: 02:06:22 10/08/2016
Ooc: sorry stupid I Pad.

"Deal. But tell Sybil before you start playing with us." Rose said.
---
SC
#286 Posted: 02:12:05 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, you should. I'll return to the pod now. You better get to shore now, cause we'll play until nightfall." Cairo warned, sounding pretty serious, and before Crocux could reach him, he returned back to the open waters to get ready for the hunt...
---
#287 Posted: 02:16:46 10/08/2016
Crocux saw him leaving "hey Cairo wait!" but he already left. Crocux sighed. He went over to Rose and said "morning Rose. So what did you and Cairo talk about?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#288 Posted: 02:26:25 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
While Crocux was with Rose, Sybil remained with Marina, and couldn't resist telling her something;
"Well, you're here to stay. I really hope the orcas get use to you. They are a very nice bunch, but if only they didn't have so much pride." Ashe lamented, hoping that them getting along wouldn't take so much time.

Cairo returned to the pod in the meeting waters, who were just done with breakfast and were going to wait a while before the game began. Cairo went directly to Jet.
"Well, I told Rose. And she'll make sure to tell everyone else. We can't afford the sharks thinking we have gone soft." Cairo informed, willing to play very ruthless with the Haven residents to scare the sharks away, even the mighty Crocux if necessary.
---
#289 Posted: 02:57:42 10/08/2016
Ooc: Marina wasn't their but okay.

Marina nodded "yea i just hope i didn't case them any trouble."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#290 Posted: 03:04:52 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry. I assumed she was with Crocux smilie

"Not at all. I'm very sure they will warm up to you eventually." Sybil said, full of hope. The orcas were her friends, and she had faith in them.
"Oh, and thank you for bringing Crocux some yellowtails. Man does he love those. I wanted to give him at least one a few weeks ago, but I never managed to find them." she explained, still having that regret.
---
#291 Posted: 03:08:42 10/08/2016
"A small shark problem but don't worry they got it. He just said they will be playing with us all day and in a little deeper Warters. " Rose said. "Say where's Sybil? I need to let her know."
---
SC
#292 Posted: 03:37:01 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was on her way to the shore, willing to get prepared for the game. She was looking forward to see Crocux receiving a beating as well, since it would be a nice change of pace...
---
#293 Posted: 03:51:35 10/08/2016
Crocux had a feeling their was more to it but decided not to press the matter. "hop on my back Rose. I'll take you to her."

Ooc: actually i stated that Crocux walked down the beach while Marina left to familurise herself with her new enviroment. Lol. In fact check the quote you have in post #260
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#294 Posted: 03:58:55 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well that was a bit far away. Let's just assume Marina was now nearby at that moment and I'll try not to repeat the same mistake in the future smilie

Sybil saw Crocux giving a ride to Rose, something that she had never seen before.
"Aww, you two look adorable that way!" she exclaimed, finding it hilarious.
---
#295 Posted: 04:03:20 10/08/2016
Crocux says "you think so? Anyways Rose has something to tell ya."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#296 Posted: 04:07:34 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Is that so?" Sybil said, suspecting it had one thing to so with Cairo's visit.
"Well, fire away. The pod may be here soon, and I want to avoid them as much as I can." she expressed, kinda hoping that Cairo's visit didn't meant that they were postponing the game today.
---
#297 Posted: 08:33:28 10/08/2016
Sayan smiled as Crocux gave Rose a ride. Even with the possible threat of sharks nearby-- that was an interaction that could happen at the haven.
---
#298 Posted: 10:28:55 10/08/2016
"Sybil Cairo said there's a small shark problem but don't worry he said that they are going to use us as a scare tactic. So they are going to bring us out into deeper warter to show them how brutal they are." Rose said.
---
SC
#299 Posted: 15:25:37 10/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sharks?" Sybil said worriedly, not liking what she was hearing. The sharks had always been a problem, but sh didn't like th using part.
"The sharks near the Haven are usually a problem, but I don't think they are dumb enough to approach orca territory." Sybil said, knowing that he orcas were high in number and incredibly strong already, thus thinking that tactic was unnecessary. But she believed that regardless on what she said, they were going to get along with it anyway.
"So that's what Cairo told you? Then I guess we have no choice but to try to avoid the orcas as much as we can." she finally said, though she knew that was going to be near impossible since the orcas had gotten so good at hunting, they could now even catch them in the middle of a dodge.
---
#300 Posted: 19:38:38 10/08/2016
Marina sighed "i think that's my fault." Crocux was confused "Marina what do you mean?" Marina says "they must think the sharks are coming closer then normal because of me. Since they let a dolphin in the orcas probably think thatthe sharks are under the impression that they're going soft. I'm willing to bet it's just a lone shark and their over reacting but still I'm sure they blame me." Crocux says angerly "that is complete and total nonsense! If they actuay think that then I'll give them a peice of my mind!" Marina says "no Crocy don't. I know you mean well but please don't."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 6 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me