Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#151 Posted: 14:47:50 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't want to believe that Crocux said that just to make her feel better, so she spoke up.
"It's alright Crocux. If you want to spend more time with Marina, I understand. Don't stop doing that for me or anyone else's sake." Sybil explained, knowing Crocux really liked the dolphin.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#152 Posted: 14:51:57 06/08/2016
Crocux smiled "well the rutine wont be the same silly but it's still a rutine. After all of corse I'll have to make time for herbut other then that things will pritty much stay the same."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#153 Posted: 14:57:26 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil understood what he meant, and was glad.
"Well, a change in routine is always nice. I wonder how you will explain to Marina the things we do here." she asked, knowing it must be pretty difficult to see howthings were done there, like the way the orcas played or how Crocux has gotten in such a healthy shape.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#154 Posted: 15:02:23 06/08/2016
"I'm Kiri, a newcomer, and I'm looking for a civet, who I believe is the leader of the island," Kiri explained slowly. "I only just arrived. I don't bite...mostly..."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#155 Posted: 15:15:34 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The warblers and keas looked at each other, not sure on what to think. The Haven was open for newcomers after such a long time, but why did the first arrival had to be a Komodo dragon of all animals? That's what almost everybody was asking themselves, but Mambo wasn't one to judge.
"You're looking for Sybil. She is the civet. Come on, I'll take you to her." Mambo said, leading Kiri to the beach, where Sybil was the most likely to be...
---
#156 Posted: 15:43:40 06/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "i already did that aunty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#157 Posted: 15:56:09 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh..." Sybil exclaimed, wanting to have seen Marina's reaction when he explained.

Finally arriving, Sybil stayed at shore, just feeling the waves.
"Well then Crocux. It's now afternoon. I'm not sure what you want to do now, but let me know." she said, hoping he wasn't in a playful mood since she was tired. There was nothing she could do if Crocux chased her again, and she wasn't going to forbid it, so she simply waited for the answer...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:15:06 06/08/2016 by Felines
#158 Posted: 16:23:51 06/08/2016
Crocux says "well it seems like your going to get your paws full soon and i'm getting a bit hungry."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#159 Posted: 16:29:07 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil wasn't certain what exactly did he meant by that, but had a pretty good idea.
"Well, at least let me rest for a few minutes, and then you can do whatever you want." she assured with a stretch, knowing that despite that being a resting day, it was only applied with the orcas.
---
#160 Posted: 16:34:39 06/08/2016
Crocux says "i'm afraid you're not going to get that few minutes. Since Mambo's coming with a new resident." gesturing over to the incoming Mambo.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#161 Posted: 16:43:00 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"What do you..." Sybil said as she looked behind her. It was then than she understood what he meant.

Mambo came to her and reassured her.
"Now miss Sybil. Don't be alarmed. This Komodo Dragon is just here in response to the news about the Haven." he quickly explained, with Sybil examining the new guest. She wasn't one to judge quickly, but given what happened with Shadow (whom she gave too many chances), she was quite skeptical.
"So, you're here to take sanctuary?" she asked, not wanting to sound like she was predjudging. Zera was one of her friends, and she was a Komodo dragon, which was the only think keeping Sybil from panicking...
---
#162 Posted: 17:01:46 06/08/2016
Crocux was gone by then as he headed out to fish.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#163 Posted: 17:08:24 06/08/2016
Ooc: please slow down! And can I have a recap?
---
SC
#164 Posted: 17:24:26 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry about that. Not that much happened. Sybil, along with Crocux, gave a tour to Marina in front of the marine bird's cliff caves and then Crocux returned to leave Sybil at the shore so that he could fish, while she is being introduced to Kiri.

Mambo didn't like Crocux leaving, since he could defend Sybil in case this Komodo Dragon turned out to be hostile, so he kept an eye on the fishing crocodile from the distance...
---
#165 Posted: 18:00:58 06/08/2016
Crocux fished but tried to stay close just to be on the safe side.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#166 Posted: 18:18:17 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
While Sybil was introducing herself to the Komodo dragon, Randy stayed nearby as well, having noticed the scene. He gave Crocux his space, but was still within viewing point to let him know that he was there for them.

But at the kea tree, poor Galvin had a tortured mind. Yodel had the incredible ability of getting to you without trying so hard, and since he had lost the credibility and trust of his fellow warblers, he also lost his political status, thus he couldn't benefit himself in the reunions anymore. That didn't stopped him though, since he was sure he let Galvin thinking...
---
#167 Posted: 18:27:24 06/08/2016
"Yes. The humans don't give me half a chance. Take one step out of my den, and they're panicking like they were half their size. My brother was killed in 'self-defense'. They captured me once, but thank stars they didn't kill me. They tagged me with something, but I tore it off. That was the last straw. I called sanctuary and came here by orca," Kiri explained. "Aren't there any other dragons here? I thought there would be."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#168 Posted: 18:28:05 06/08/2016
Jaerl is perched on a tree nearby, watching Sybil. His sapphire blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight as he watches what is going on. The falcon will be able to do little if the Komodo proves to be hostile. Still he will do what he can.

AJ: Unknown to any of the residents of Haven or Hunted, I am living a double life. Currently I am curled up beneath the shade of a large tree, waiting for Odette and her mate. I hope that soon I will not have to do this in secret, as they too, will be part of Haven. They mean so much to me, I long for every to know what they are to me.
#169 Posted: 18:31:53 06/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil listened with interest, and so far, this Komodo dragon seemed like a nice one.
"Well, we don't have any of your kind living here at the moment. But we do have a few friends back at your island home. You don't happen to know Zera, do you?" Sybil asked, though she doubt it if Kiri had been in captivity for a long time...
---
#170 Posted: 04:29:06 07/08/2016
A single dingo, a male is doing their rounds for Jaegar, when they come across my sleeping form under the shade of a large tree. Swiftly, the male dingo quickly takes me gently in his mouth and carries me into the shadows. A female dingo that is friends with Odette, quietly approaches, the sentry. The sentry looks toward her and carefully transfers me to her, as he returns to his post, as if nothing happened. The female dingo, by the name of Gypsie, carries me a considerable distance before tapping Odette, and setting me against her. "Special delivery," she chuckles, before quietly sneaking away, without a word.
#171 Posted: 05:02:49 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil left with Kiri to have her a tour around the Haven liking her docile demeanor so far. She left Mambo at the beach and headed into the forest wi the Komodo dragon, knowing that if something goes wrong, she had the watchful eyes of the warblers hidden within the canopy.

Mambo was just a little bit worried about her, but decided that everything was going to be fine. She looked like a decent dragon at least, so he headed to sea to where Crocux was fishing and decided to bother him for a while.
"Hey there Big Bite. Filling up that stomach, aren't you?" Mambo said, finding it amusing how stealthy crocodiles were when on the hunt...
---
#172 Posted: 05:11:10 07/08/2016
Crocux surfaced and says "i was. I just finished actually. I have to say though. Two new arrivals in one day, we're on a roll or something."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#173 Posted: 05:46:36 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah..." Mambo said distractedly, when he realized what Crocux just said.
"Wait... did you say two? You mean besides that Komodo dragon, there is someone else!?" Mambo said in awe, though finding sense in it. After almost a year of the Haven not being available due to Shadow's war and then the drought, it was to expect that the word spreading was being a success.
---
#174 Posted: 12:34:24 07/08/2016
"Sayan isn't Sybil with a Komodo dragon?" Rose said remembering Shadow. "Sybil!" Rose yelled out.
---
SC
#175 Posted: 13:18:18 07/08/2016
"Thanks for the private talk," Kiri said to Sybil. "It didn't feel like the others trusted me. Especially the warblers. You should have seen them when their leader informed them about me." She gave a short laugh. "So you're a civet? The orca told me that a civet founded the island, but he didn't even tell me what a civet was."

((I won't be on for two days because I'll be in Canada, and my data doesn't work there.))
---
#176 Posted: 14:25:21 07/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "yes Mambo. She's a bottlenosed dolphin named Marina. She's a very good friend of mine."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#177 Posted: 15:05:25 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, a dolphin eh? No wonder Sybil was talking with Mr. Cairo the other day about a dolphin." Mambo said, having been nearby when the conversation took place.
"Well, I'm sure she and the orcas will et along just fine." Mambo said with a smile, always having a positive outlook for everything.
"Anyway, come on! Take me to meet her! Pronto! Pronto!" Mambo said hyperactively, flying in circles around Crocux. If there was somebody new at the Haven, he didn't want to be left behind in the introduction.

Quote: StormDragon21
"Thanks for the private talk," Kiri said to Sybil. "It didn't feel like the others trusted me. Especially the warblers. You should have seen them when their leader informed them about me." She gave a short laugh. "So you're a civet? The orca told me that a civet founded the island, but he didn't even tell me what a civet was."

((I won't be on for two days because I'll be in Canada, and my data doesn't work there.))

OOC: Ok. Thanks for telling that.

"It's no surprise. My species is not exactly well known. Some just called us strange raccoons." Sybil explained jokingly, so far liking the company of Kiri.
"I hope you can forgive that some of us treated you with extreme caution. This island suffered the many attacks of one particular Komodo dragon, and ever since, we have been very careful about them." Sybil then explained, hating to admit it. She didn't want to admit that she too was being cautious, but at least it wasn't extremely as the more understandable warblers.
---
#178 Posted: 15:28:34 07/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "alright alright. Just calm down. She's still getting settled in after all." "who's still getting settled in?" Crocux got startled in surprise "Marina!" their she was right behind him giggling "you havrn't changed a bit Crocy" Crocux chuckled "i thought i told you to quit doing that?" Marina says "maybe you did maybe you didn't"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#179 Posted: 15:36:51 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oooh, so this is the dolphin! Oh, so a friend of the Mr. Crocux, aren't you? When did you came? How did you meet? Do you like it here? Here to stay? Will it hurt if I perch here?" Mambo said very quickly, acting as if he was a fledging again, landing on Marina's head. He has seen the dolphin back when she saved Crocux, but never had the chance to meet her. and he wasn't going to waste time now. His constantly ecstatic personality was too well known around the Haven residents.
---
#180 Posted: 15:57:19 07/08/2016
Marina giggled "okay okay slow down. I don't mind you purching their at all. And yes me and Crocux are very good friends. I'm here to stay. I just arrived here a little while ago but i did get a glimps of the place when some one was drowning again." Crocux chuckled "hehehe guilty." Marina rolled her eyes "now as for how we met. Well you see the scare on my right side?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#181 Posted: 15:59:25 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Indeed..." Mambo said, now associating Marina and Crocux. Whatever those two went through, it gave them scars.
"Man, a crocodile and a dolphin coming together as friends. You guys live on very different environments. This story I gotta hear." Mambo said with interest, knowing that mist be quite the tale...
---
#182 Posted: 16:03:40 07/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "well Mambo i only got one scar from then. Now Marina would you like to tell the story or should I?" She thought about it then said "who do you want to hear it from Mambo?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#183 Posted: 16:09:18 07/08/2016
"Sayan isn't Sybil with a Komodo dragon?" Rose said remembering Shadow. "Sybil!" Rose yelled out running to her.
---
SC
#184 Posted: 16:12:14 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well..." Mambo really didn't care who told it as long as it was told, when he heard Rose crying out in the distance and went after her.

"Hey woah woah young mistress! What's all the screaming about?" Mambo asked, seeing Rose happily playing with Sayan one second and screaming her lungs out the next.
---
#185 Posted: 16:42:05 07/08/2016
"It's Sybil! I saw a Komodo dragon following her." Rose said.
---
SC
#186 Posted: 16:50:47 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh! That." Mambo said with a chuckle, though understanding her concern.
"Don't be alarmed my young friend. That Komodo dragon is just another guest looking for sanctuary at the Haven." Mambo kindly explained, knowing how scary a Komodo dragon could be.
"Don't worry miss Rose. I talked to her. Kiri I believe her name was? She seems nice so far. And if something does happen, the warblers will sound the alarm." the kea assured, doubting they would have to resort to that last method. Kiri was just another guest looking for residence, nothing more. Mambo wasn't going to be those who judge an entire species for the action of a few. That was one of his policies.
---
#187 Posted: 16:55:05 07/08/2016
"Mambo could you tell Sybil I want to talk to her and the new guest?" Rose said.
---
SC
#188 Posted: 17:02:30 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo wasn't sure he could do that, especially since he was left with the desire to hear Marina's story.
"I don't think I could do that. They could be anywhere in the forest right now." Mambo responded, though he knew Rose just wanted to keep an eye on both.
"Don't worry so much miss Rose. Sybil can take care of herself. And like I said, that Komodo dragon didn't seem hostile at all." Mambo explained, wanting to set Rose's mind on ease.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#189 Posted: 17:55:58 07/08/2016
"I'm sure she'll be fine.," Sayan said rubbing his head against Rose's. "This Kiri... I'm sure she's not the same.," he said trying to comfort his mate.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:42 07/08/2016 by redwes
#190 Posted: 18:34:26 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Indeed. See? Remember, there were Komodo dragons that helped us defeat Shadow." Mambo reminded, proving his point, and knowing the battle would have probably been lost if it wasn't for Zera and her own army.
"Rest assure little mistress. All is fine now. The Haven is peaceful. We can finally live happy." Mambo assured, he like the warblers, believing that there was nothing to worry about anymore, and the lack of incidents concerning the disappearing warblers was just a silly rumor that came from the paranoia of the drought.

Indeed the warblers were resting assure. Many of them were concerned due to Kiri's presence at the moment, but after they began to saw how calm and gentle she was when Sybil was giving her a tour, they started to calm down. They did remember Zera and her services to the Haven, so maybe this new Komodo dragon was benevolent like her after all. They were going to their everyday life as they use to before the move, some even going as far as to explore the Haven all to themselves with no company whatsoever as Sybil had decreed, since pretty much everybody was starting to doubt this so called mysterious predator actually existed.
---
#191 Posted: 20:12:17 07/08/2016
Crocux and Marina swam over "Mambo's right Rose. I'm very protective of the ones i love and if i felt that aunt Sybil was in any danger with the dragon at all i would've went with her. Not only that I'm sure Jack's fallowing them just to keep an eye on things." "eh hem!" Crocux got sheepish "oh right I almost forgot their wasn't a proper introduction with you guys. Rose Sayan this is Marina the newest member of the Haven and a very good friend of mine. Marina this is Rose, she's in training to take Sybil's place some day as one of the administratiors of Haven and this is her mate Sayan." Marina smiled "it's very nice to meet you both."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#192 Posted: 21:05:45 07/08/2016
"It's my pleasure." Rose said. She then rubbed her head against Sayans. She then smiled at him. "Welcome to the haven!" Rose said.
---
SC
#193 Posted: 21:09:03 07/08/2016
Marina smiled "thank you." Crocux looked at Mambo and said "well Mambo who do you want to tell the story then? You ran off before you could answer."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#194 Posted: 21:10:27 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo landed on Crocux to take a rest from flying in the same place, but gave him a few taps on the head, reminding him that he hasn't forgotten about the story and that he still wanted to hear the story once the introductions were done. He then listened to Marina.
"You better believe it." e said enthusiastically, not minding that Rose and Sayan were there. He wanted to be the first to hear it, but he still didn't mind their presence.

Further away from them, Randy came to pick the approaching Whirlpool. The grass planting was a success, and now it was a matter of time for it to grow around. Nia and Angus were still somewhere around the forest, but Whirlpool left them be so that they could enjoy themselves, something they were barelyaboeto do with Barloc's controlling rules.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:04 07/08/2016 by Felines
#195 Posted: 21:17:05 07/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "well who do you want to tell it. While it's the same story it's also two different ones depending on who's telling it."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#196 Posted: 21:20:02 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hey, come on, who cares? As long as the story is told. Come on come on! How different can it be if the same thing happened anyway? Come on, while we're still young here." Mambo said impatiently, no doubt loving stories, no matter if they were tragic or not. He did the same thing to Sayan back when he met him.
---
#197 Posted: 21:22:03 07/08/2016
"What story are you talking about?" Rose said.
---
SC
#198 Posted: 21:35:28 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"How this two water boo boos met of course. It promises to be quite the story." Mambo said exitedly, enjoying a good story. Almost as much as he loved pranks.

At the forest near Sybil's tree, the civet had been done with the tour.
"And to conclude the tour. I live on one of these trees. Now then, now that you have seen the Haven, it's all up to you to choose a home." Sybil said, leaving Kali by herself, and keeping to herself that she was going to have the Komodo dragon under observation for at least a week just to be on the safe side.
---
#199 Posted: 21:55:19 07/08/2016
Jaerl takes off from his branch and with a slow gentle glide, he lands beside Sybil. His deep sapphire blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight. Folding his wings he walks quietly beside her, waiting for her to realize him. Then with a smile he speaks. "Hello Sybil. Beautiful day, isn't it. So I see you have been busy, two residents in one day, huh."
#200 Posted: 22:03:32 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I see you have been keeping yourself updated. It must feel so nice to fly." Sybil replied, realizing the warblers must have been influencing poor Jaerl in terms of spying and keeping no secrets at the Haven.
"It has been quite tiresome. But I'm glad the Haven is finally receiving new member after such a long time. It's a good thing they arrived on a day we rest from the orca game, or I wouldn't have been able to bear it." she then said, glad to have someone to talk to while she walked towards the beach to enjoy the rest of the daylight.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me