Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#51 Posted: 15:42:44 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil could feel the palm tree was getting more bent, and before she knew it, the poor tree was starting to fall down.
"Un oh! Timber! Timber!" she said with desperation, as she fell along the tree. While falling, she was trying to think her way out of this one...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#52 Posted: 18:48:06 04/08/2016
Crocux jumped and caught Sybil in his jaws "got yea" when the tree fell over he said "oops. Well you okay aunty?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#53 Posted: 18:50:45 04/08/2016
"What do you mean?" Olaf asked.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#54 Posted: 19:02:46 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux jumped and caught Sybil in his jaws "got yea" when the tree fell over he said "oops. Well you okay aunty?"

"Don't worry. I'm fine." Sybil replied, never counting on Crocux to catch her in mid air. She originally planned to jump on the ground as soon as the palm tree fell.
"You have become so good Crocux. Catching me in mid air and taking down a tree? That is no small feat." she praised, feeling very proud of him. Not only big muscles, but great reflexes as well.
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#55 Posted: 20:15:14 04/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well let's go then Sayan!" Rose said as she gently tugs on his ear.

"I'll just... race you there!," Sayan said with a grin before jumping off from their resting place. He ran a little slower at first, letting the tiger catch up after the surprise move.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#56 Posted: 20:19:10 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Near the kea's tree, Peepers, who use to have his nest very close to Sayan's den, was really missing the couple. He like the rest, had to move, and he was still getting use to not waking up in the morning and greeting them...
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#57 Posted: 21:13:05 04/08/2016
"Oh you cheated!" Rose said as she jumped down and ran after him.
---
SC
#58 Posted: 21:15:10 04/08/2016
Crocux blushed under his scales "aw, shucks."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#59 Posted: 21:22:09 04/08/2016
Sayan grinned looking back at the tiger. "Come on... you can catch me!," he encouraged right before speeding up again.
---
#60 Posted: 21:51:16 04/08/2016
Rose was slowly catching up to Sayan. "You Loosing your speed Sayan!
---
SC
#61 Posted: 21:57:31 04/08/2016
"Maybe. Or maybe you're getting better. Or maybe.. maybe I let you catch up.," Sayan replied with a grin. He sped up even more-- quickly detouring to a slightly different route and seemingly disappearing.
---
#62 Posted: 22:23:41 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux blushed under his scales "aw, shucks."

Sybil then remained in silence, imagining how proud Crocux must be feeling now. She waited for him to release her, though preparing herself also just in case he took a long while to let her go.
---
#63 Posted: 23:19:15 04/08/2016
Crocux set her down and says "we should probably stop before I knock down every tree in haven."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#64 Posted: 23:23:46 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Maybe palm trees, but let's just stick to the running." Sybil said, seeing the destroyed palm tree. She doubted Crocux could crash the thick trees of the forest, but he could certainly bring down palms.
"Well, look at the bright side. With that palm tree as evidence, we know nobody can mess with you." Sybil said with a pat on his arm, feeling very glad to have a strong and dangerous saltwater crocodile as an ally.
---
#65 Posted: 23:33:43 04/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "and here i thought my scars already did that." he looked to the horizon and and old memory came back. His left forpaw subconsiously went to the scar on his left eye from thinking about it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#66 Posted: 23:41:43 04/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was glad that she could help him with the little distraction, but now Crocux was the same as when she found him. She wished she could have distracted him for longer, but for now, she just stayed with him for a little longer, just being there for him. Since she still wanted him to make the first move in telling her his problem, she tried more casual conversation.
"Hey, listen Crocux, I was at the wetland earlier. The pigeons have migrated there once more. I figured that you may be tired of eating fish alone, so just in case you didn't know, you can hunt pigeons. They are an excellent source of meat." she said, knowing that one eating the same thing over and over again could be sickening. She has seen Sayan hunting pigeons with relative ease, so she believed it was going to be a simple walk on the park for Crocux.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:20 04/08/2016 by Felines
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#67 Posted: 00:50:32 05/08/2016
"Isn't that time a bit much to be asleep?" Arrow asked. "Do you know how long that is? I don't, but it's definitely a lot. I don't even think your species hibernates, and there's no cold to trigger the change."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#68 Posted: 00:59:45 05/08/2016
Quote: StormDragon21
Kiri gripped the orca's skin with her claws. "Can you tell me where we're going?" she mumbled. "I'm getting a bit seasick...."

"Huh. Lazypants." Arrow landed on a tree just above the red panda. "Know where anyone else lives?"

"We're going to a safe place called the Haven. And do you mind taking your claws out of me? They are kind of bothering." Soon they reached the beach. "Here we are." Jet said.

"Where are you Sayan?" Rose said slowing down to a walk.
---
SC
#69 Posted: 01:05:35 05/08/2016
"Come find me.," said a voice coming somewhere in the nearby surrounding. He was hiding in a bush, waiting for the perfect opportunity.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:52 05/08/2016 by redwes
#70 Posted: 01:32:25 05/08/2016
Crocux chuckled "sorry i guess i just got lost in thought again. Reminising if you would. But Sybil you know i don't eat birds even if they are stupid. You know that silly." he said smiling as he turned his attention back to her. He sighs "you think there's something bothing me don't you?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#71 Posted: 01:43:01 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Eh... well, I did realized something was wrong when I first came here, which is why I wanted to give you that little distraction." Sybil admitted, scratching her cheek. Now that Crocux finally brought the subject, that was the moment.
"I don't suppose it has something to do with that dolphin that rescued you when you were having that laughing fit three weeks ago, does it?" she then asked, finding no other reason on why he would be so gloomy.
---
#72 Posted: 02:35:02 05/08/2016
Crocux nodded "basically yes. I mean she knows that i'm here so why just show up then leave like that it isn't like her. I've been waiting for her to come back but she hasn't yet."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#73 Posted: 02:36:52 05/08/2016
"Oh come on Sayan!" Rose said still searching for him.
---
SC
#74 Posted: 02:41:33 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Crocux nodded "basically yes. I mean she knows that i'm here so why just show up then leave like that it isn't like her. I've been waiting for her to come back but she hasn't yet."

"Well, I already warned Cairo two days ago that if they see a dolphin, to let her pass. Orcas and dolphins aren't the best of friends." Sybil explained, though it was funny considering orcas were a type of dolphin, and that bottle nosed dolphins helped defeat Shadow's army.
"Listen, I'm sure she'll be back when she's ready..." Sybil assured, wanting to reassure him. She wanted to take a swim now that it was a resting day, but decided to stay with Crocux for a while.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:06 05/08/2016 by Felines
#75 Posted: 02:58:41 05/08/2016
"I dont hibernate," Olaf said. "I just sleep a lot."
---
#76 Posted: 03:35:00 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
At the kea's tree, Mambo was inviting Yodel to one of their game, but as always, he was rebuffed. For the last weeks, the parrot leader has been trying so hard to be nice to the bitter warbler to see if he could change that rotten personality of his, but it was simply impossible. It was incredible that everybody believed that it was Sholeh the one who was going to be impossible to change, and now she was much more tolerable than Yodel himself.
---
#77 Posted: 03:48:30 05/08/2016
Crocux nodded "yea your right"

meanwhile....

Marina was starting to notice the orcas weren't paying her much mind. so she decided to go ahead staying below the water so Crocux wouldn't notice her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#78 Posted: 04:03:37 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Most of the orcas were out hunting, and a few others were either playing around or gossiping. The few that noticed the dolphin didn't like the idea of having her swimming around like she owned the place, since they didn't want the hostile neighboring sharks went under the wrong impression that they were going soft. But they respected both Cairo and Sybil, so they swallowed their prides and let her pass.

Sybil stayed for Crocux for a little while longer, just being there for him, but then she really wanted to take a little swim.
"Hey Corcux. I'm going to take a little dip. If you need me, just give me a call." she said, heading to the water. She never swam too far anyway, so she was going to be on Crocux's line of sight the whole time.
---
#79 Posted: 04:15:40 05/08/2016
Crocux nodded. "okay"

Marina didn't swim like she owned the place. Quite the conterary, she actually was a bit passive and tried to give the orcas their space. When she couldn't hold her breath any longer she jumped above the water and yelled "Crocux!" Crocux noticed this and said "Marina" she did it again but was closer this time Crocux said with joy "Marina!" and dived in after her. When the two reach eachother Crocux pulled her into a hug. "oh Marina i missed you so much." she smiled "i missed you two Crocux."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#80 Posted: 04:21:13 05/08/2016
Kiri unhooked her claws from Jet's skin. "Sorry," she said. "See you later, I guess?" She slid off of Jet and into the water with a splash. "DARN!" Kiri scrambled out of the water and onto the sand. "It's cold."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#81 Posted: 04:29:57 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
At Hunted island, the drought was finally ending for real that time. It has been more severe there for them, since the island's ecosystem was more delicate, but since it wasn't the first time for a drought to hit the cockatoos, so they endured it very well and all survived. The notorious cockatoo cousins, Nia and Angus, whohad entered the dangerous age of teenagers, had been helping Whirlpool with the recollection of the special grass that cured indigestion (the same one that saved Sybil's life once), but that was just an excuse to visit the Haven, which Barloc almost always forbade. A young warbler almost died when he accidentally ate a venomous spider, so Sybil had suggested yesterday to plant that special grass at the Haven so that incidents like that could be prevented easier. Waiting for them at the shore was Randy, who had eaten well and was waiting for the wombat to finish with the shore so that he could give him a ride...

Marina didn't swim like she owned the place. Quite the conterary, she actually was a bit passive and tried to give the orcas their space. When she couldn't hold her breath any longer she jumped above the water and yelled "Crocux!" Crocux noticed this and said "Marina" she did it again but was closer this time Crocux said with joy "Marina!" and dived in after her. When the two reach eachother Crocux pulled her into a hug. "oh Marina i missed you so much." she smiled "i missed you two Crocux."

Marina swam besides Sybil, and she recognized her immediately.
"Well well, talk about coincidence." she said amusingly, finding it funny how she and Crocux were talking about the dolphin mere minutes later. She decided to introduce herself later, once she enjoyed the water.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:21 05/08/2016 by Felines
#82 Posted: 14:49:05 05/08/2016
Soon the ywo broke their hug. Crocux says "how've you been doing?" Marina responds "i've been doing great. And just look at you. You've grown since the last time i saw you. And look at how strong you are." Crocux almost visably blushed "aw shucks. I can't take all the credit you know. I have to thank aunty Sybil for that." Marina raised a brow "aunty Sybil?" Crocux says "a lot has happened ever since we arrived here at haven." Marina grew wide eyed "wait this is haven?" crocux nodded. Marina says "wow the old man must be very happy then?" their was akword silence "he was" Marina was confused "what do you mean was?" a silence fallowed with a sad look on Crocux's face. Marina realized something had happened "oh did something happen?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#83 Posted: 15:09:19 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil swam further away when Guardian's subject was touched, not sure how would she will be able to explain what happened. She believed that was a time for them to be alone while Crocux explained...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#84 Posted: 15:57:42 05/08/2016
Jhen despite being healthy again, remains a good distance from Haven and Hunted. He has not forgotten what happened a few months ago, and remains distant. Pehaps once the truth of his origin is revealed, this will change.

Sunflame after a long time of recovering is finally up and about. The male serval lives with the wombat, Whirlpool, not only providing company, but helping wherever he can. Still the evidence of the horrors he went through are clearly visible upon his body, in the form of scars.

Jaerl serves as a messenger, for anyone who needs him. He has changed from how he once was into the cheerful and carefree falcon he now is. He lives with Sybil, so she is no longer lonely, and just as frienly support. Currently he is watching the three from his perch, nearby, eating a plump pigeon he caught this morning. What has become of his generous, and selfless offer to Bonnie, has yet to be determined.

While the elephant brothers relax under the shade of a large tree, Royal can be seen among the warblers and keas. He lives in a tree, right in the middle of all the warblers, but closest to Bonnie. He and Jaerl always find time to hang out, whenever they can.

AJ: Living a secret double life, one at Haven and a secret one in the outback with Odette and her mate, who are like the mother and father, I never had. At Haven, my second family remain unaware of my secret, but with time, I hope the two can become one. I still wonder if Sybil realizes that I could fulfill a certain deep desire of hers and she too could feel more complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:21:17 05/08/2016 by Wyrstel
#85 Posted: 17:19:02 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
At Hunted island, the grass collecting was a success. Since they were pulled from the roots, it will be easy to plant them. They grew fast and scatter without any trouble, so now it was time to go to the Haven. Whirlpool took the ones from Sunflame's, thanked him and signaled him to stay.
"I guess Mr. Whirlpool wants you to stay here Mr. Sunflame. Go guard the burrow. And watch out for father." Nia said, having taken a liking to the serval in the last weeks. But he was still healing from his wound, so she, Angus and Whirlpool wanted him to stay home.

Randy was waiting for the trio, and with all of them helping to carry the grass, the wombat climbed the orca and he proceeded to take him to the island. He wanted to imagine how happy Sybil will be to get such medicinal plant there...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#86 Posted: 17:53:05 05/08/2016
Sunflame nods and returns to his and Whirlpool's home. The serval male could move around on his own, but his wounds were far from healed. The surgery had been a success, but the extent of the wounds were far worse than any had predicted. When he finally was competely healed, they would join the rest of his scars, souvenirs of the horror he lived before. Still Sunflame did his best, he loved living with Whirlpool and even understood his broken speech, in fact he thought with some practice, he could work with Whirlpool and get him to speak normally, in no time.
#87 Posted: 17:58:47 05/08/2016
Crocux seemed to be on the verg of tears "dad's-dad's dead." Marina was shocked "oh no" she tried to comfert him. "let's go to shore." Crocux nodded. When they got to shor Crocux filled her in on everythig that happened ever since they arrived.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#88 Posted: 18:16:03 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil enjoyed the water, trying to ignore the two's reunion to give them their space, but she couldn't help giving occasional glances at the shore where the two of them were speaking...

In the meantime, Randy was giving the ride to Whirlpool, with the wombat grabbing a handful of grass, Randy with his mouth, and Angus and Nia flying along with some on their talons as well. The grass was very resisting, and everyone was certain that it was going to scatter quickly once it has been planted...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:21 05/08/2016 by Felines
#89 Posted: 19:02:56 05/08/2016
The two talked as Crocux got Marina up to speed. They would appear to be very close, almost like it was a romantic relasion ship. The two were clearly oblivious to their surroundings now.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#90 Posted: 19:17:16 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil swam further away from them so that they could talk without interruptions, and behind her, Randy appeared.
"Good morning miss Sybil." the kind orca said, with the cockatoo cousins and Whirlpool greeting as well.
"Oh, hello you guys. It's been a while." Sybil greeted back, very happy to see them, and pleased to see they all got the grass.
"Oh splendid. You got it. Now we won't need to travel all the way to Hunted island to get it. That poisonous spider incident caused quite the stir. The fledgling got very lucky, but we can't afford something like that happening again." Sybil expressed, knowing that the young warbler almost died because the grass got a long time to arrive from island to island. But as they talked, Nia was interested in something else.
"Oh wow! Is that a dolphin? Look Angus." she said excitedly, never seeing one up close, but as the teenage pair flew there to greet Marina, Sybil stopped them.
"Wait guys! Don't rush things! That dolphin is an old friend from Crocux. They need to catch up alone. So please don't interrupt them." Sybil begged, much to their disappointment. Knowing that they would have to wait, they settled by helping Whirlpool with the grass while Randy held on to his grass and waited for the to return to plant that batch as well.
---
#91 Posted: 19:28:33 05/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Oh come on Sayan!" Rose said still searching for him.

Soon Sayan jumped out as Rose passed by a certain bush-- gently tackling the tiger but not harming her. "Got you!.," he playfully said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:56 05/08/2016 by redwes
#92 Posted: 19:34:06 05/08/2016
By then the two just about finished catching up. Marina wanted to meet some of the new family and Crocux walked her over to meet Sybil.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#93 Posted: 19:36:24 05/08/2016
Olaf walked up to the water and decided to go swimming. He walked until the water was all the way up to his head. He relaxed in the water with the sun beating down on him.
---
#94 Posted: 19:42:28 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Nia took notice at the red panda, and wanted to greet him, but as always, she was stopped.
"Come on Nia. We have work to do. After we are done, we can speak to whoever we want." Angus declared, pulling his cousin into the forest so that they could work on the grass. The sooner they started, the faster they will be done.

By then the two just about finished catching up. Marina wanted to meet some of the new family and Crocux walked her over to meet Sybil.

Sybil took notice of tis, and swam towards them.
"Hey Crocux. Done talking? Sorry about missing Whirlpool, Nia and Angus. They are busy at the moment." Sybil explained just missing the three. Randy was swimming nearby, guarding the remaining grass. He didn't despised dolphins like most of his pod members, but he still felt uncomfortable around them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:13 05/08/2016 by Felines
#95 Posted: 19:57:01 05/08/2016
"Well, I'll see you later, I guess?" Arrow said to the red panda. She turned around and saw two cockatoos. "Oh, hey. Who are you two? What's happened in the Haven? What are you doing? My name's Arrow. What's yours?"
---
#96 Posted: 20:03:07 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Whirlpool moved his paws as if trying to tell him to calm down, but Nia was the one to answer.
"Hey. My name's Nia. And my cousin Angus and our good friend Whirlpool. We are on a very important mission. We are here to plant this grass near both Sybil's tree and the kea tree. It cures indigestion you see. A warbler almost poisoned himself the poor lad. A poisonous spider. He should have known better. But here's why we are planting this cool grass." Nia replied, almost as quickly as Arrow himself. Both Angus and Whirlpool continued on, with Nia following them backwards so that she could continue talking to this strange looking bird.
---
#97 Posted: 20:08:40 05/08/2016
Crocux smiled "hehe well no harm done. Sybil meet Marina. Marina meet aunt Sybil." Marina smiled "it's nice to meet you"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#98 Posted: 20:10:52 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hello. So you're the dolphin that rescued Crocux three weeks ago. I'm so glad you did. We don't know what we would have done if you didn't appear when you did." Sybil said, grateful on her miraculous, sudden appearance that day. Sybil was also happy that she talked to the orcas when she did, since her hunch on the dolphin returning one day was correct.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:35 05/08/2016 by Felines
#99 Posted: 20:19:59 05/08/2016
Marina chuckled "don't mention it. That's probably the 11th time i saved him because of one of his pranks." Crocux chuckled himself "well that's true." Marina rolled her eyes in amusement. She started to feel uneasy with the orca near by. Marina was small even by the standereds of a bottlenosed dolphin for her age and being about the same age as crocux in dolphin years (i think that's a thing) he large scar on her right side only proved to be very prominent for these reasons.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#100 Posted: 20:25:10 05/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I've grown accostumed to his pranks, but that day was quite unexpected." Sybil said, still having the fright quite fresh. She then looked at the direction Marina was facing, and realized what was going on.
"Oh, that's Randy. Don't mind him. He's just waiting for some friends. The orcas here won't hurt you, so don't worry." Sybil assured, feeling her nervousness. Most of the pod still disliked dolphins despite their help in the past, but thankfully, they were at least tolerable of their presence.
---
First | Page 2 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me