Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#351 Posted: 01:58:56 13/08/2016
"Wah! Easy Dagger I'm not as young as I used to be." Rose said.

Meanwhile unaware of the games Stripes had come to the beach to enjoy the sun. He was close to the warter unaware of the current games.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#352 Posted: 02:22:01 13/08/2016
"Woah! You.. you know how to show them.,"Sayan said between the brutal actions of the orca.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#353 Posted: 02:59:31 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The orca with Sayan agreed, though he was starting to feel a bit guilty for the way he was treating their spotted friend. Fortunately, by the afternoon, things were mellowing down. The orcas were dangerously strong, but not even their energy was eternal.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Wah! Easy Dagger I'm not as young as I used to be." Rose said.

Meanwhile unaware of the games Stripes had come to the beach to enjoy the sun. He was close to the warter unaware of the current games.

"But you're at the peak of adulthood." Dagger excused, evidently not wanting to stop.

Luckily for Stripes, the remaining orcas had left, believing that every single Haven resident available was already captured. The ones not so lucky to have a playmate helped the adults surveil the waters beyond their territory for any shark activity.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#354 Posted: 03:46:25 13/08/2016
"I guess there's no fooling you Dagger!" Rose said.
---
SC
#355 Posted: 04:14:39 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The afternoon passed very, very slowly, and our beloved Haven residents had to resist the last ounce of playful massacre the orcas made them go through. Sybil was in such a daze that she appeared as if she was sleeping, when finally, the sun began to set. The orca's playfulness had been so severe, even they were tired. Crocux was the only one left consciously, but that was because he was so strong, even Cairo had trouble subduing him. He made his escape I possible nonetheless, but once the sky turned orange, it was finally time to return everyone to shore.

"Well Mr. Crocux. You have been quite a challenge. Almost no animal can give me a challenge. It felt great!" Cairo said with pride, knowing he would have to get in more shape if he ever wanted to keep up with Crocux, since he knew the crocodile was still young and bound to grow larger.

The two orcas holding Sybil and Sayan returned as well, leading them to shore. The two of them received quite a gruesome beating, that they almost looked like they had been chewed up. Sybil had to use her tail as another paw in order to move.

And then Dagger came, with a messy Rose. He had fun, but he was incredibly exhausted. Rose was bigger and heavier than Sybil, so she was hard stuff. Perfect to prove his roughness.

Soon, the equally beaten up AJ was released, with the orca that captured him thanking him for the fun but apologizing for being so brutal. The margay had to be pushed away from the tide in order to motivate him to walk.

Finally, the orca with Sholeh was very disappointed. He still had half his energy left, since Sholeh was so light, she was easily handled. But the youngster knew he was going to get scolded if he kept her. Sure, it was Sholeh, but she was still a Haven residents, so he slowly and gloomily started to bring the nearly dead mongoose to shore...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#356 Posted: 13:56:36 13/08/2016
Crocux smiled with pride "thank you. It's a pleasure to play with you. But i must ask what do you think the sharks would come so close to haven?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#357 Posted: 14:18:14 13/08/2016
"Man you guys are getting ruffer when you play." Rose said.
---
SC
#358 Posted: 14:18:48 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, that was the idea. Once the sharks leave, we'll try to be more gentle." Dagger assured before leaving. Even he, who was one of the orcas with the most energy, was tired.

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Crocux smiled with pride "thank you. It's a pleasure to play with you. But i must ask what do you think the sharks would come so close to haven?"

"Hmm..." Cairo pondered for a while, and decided to be frank with him.
"Well you see, this started yesterday night. One of our sentries spotted a shark just several meters away from our territory... the very same day... your friend came along." Cairo said sincerely, continuing.
"We don't want the sharks to think we have gone weak and that we are allowing those who are suppose to be our enemies enter without trouble." he finally said, sounding very serious about the matter.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:16 13/08/2016 by Felines
#359 Posted: 14:25:19 13/08/2016
"Hope so I don't think I can take another day of that." Rose said knowing she would have to endure it again tomorrow.
---
SC
#360 Posted: 14:34:56 13/08/2016
Crocux was visably very angry gritting his teeth he says "excuse me" and he spins around and heads to the nearest tree and bit down in it with a loud adiable crunch as he tried to keep his anger in.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#361 Posted: 14:43:04 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh stop whining! You're not a baby anymore!" Cairo scolded, knowing about his famous temper, but unlike everybody else, he wasn't afraid of it.
"Listen, if you can't face reality, that's your problem. Don't you go throw a temper tantrum just because I tell you the truth." the big orca said furiously, knowing about Crocux's temper, but never imagining that he could be so childish.

"Hope so I don't think I can take another day of that." Rose said knowing she would have to endure it again tomorrow.

Dagger had already left, but Sybil, who was left nearby, approached Rose with what little strength she had left.
"Don't worry Rose. I'll make sure they don't go this hard next time. I'll talk to Jet and Cairo." she assured, knowing how lucky they were that they were still even able to walk after such ordeal.

Sholeh was left right where she was picked, which was half a kilometer away from where Sybil, Sayan and Rose were left. The young orca had to stay with her for a while until she regained conscience, since she wasn't use to all that.
---
#362 Posted: 14:44:53 13/08/2016
"That was ruff this time." Rose said.
---
SC
#363 Posted: 15:00:16 13/08/2016
Jack climbs down from a near by tree and says "he's doing that because he doesn't wan't to try and rip out your toung. Dud seriously right now you're being very rude. Marina admirs orcas for god sake and doesn't see you guys as an enemy. Crocux refused to believe that you would be so foolish as to think that Marina's the reason for the sharks and you just proved him wrong by conferming it. Hell by conferming it you basically admitted that you and your pod was dumb enough to actually think that."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#364 Posted: 15:37:11 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo was angry enough with Crocux as it was, and wasn't in the mood for such unpleasant comments like that.
"Well, I'm not sure how things back at your home works chimp, but here in these waters, the rules are different. The sharks here are very ruthless, and if they think for once that we are showing weakness, they will think they can take us and will even endanger your own lives!" Cairo explained, trying not to lose his patience. Crocux wasn't the only one with a short temper.

"That was ruff this time." Rose said.

"Indeed. But at least Crocux could feel how we feel almost all day." Sybil said with a smile, wondering how the crocodile handled being the hunted one for once.
---
#365 Posted: 15:53:06 13/08/2016
Jack shrugged "yea i know that. You forget before we came here we lived lif out in the ocean too. That doesn't make what i said any less true. I'm just telling you what Crocux would say if his mouth wasn't full of tree right now." by then Crocux calmed down and let go of the tree. He was next to Jack when he yelled "get out of here before i make yea!" Jack ran and Crocux shook his head disaprovingly at the fleeing chimp. "sorry about that Cairo but Jack's right abput one thing. We've only spent a short time on land before living out at sea. That old boat over their was basically home" gesturing tho the old row boat beached their since Jack's arrival. "life's very different for my family but alot of the time it's kill or be killed. And that's mostly when we go kill humans to save innocent lives."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#366 Posted: 16:00:47 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well in here, you don't have to be worried about humans anymore. This is a human-free zone." Cairo assured, calming down after Crocux finally saw sense.
"Listen, just so you know your dolphin friend can stay here, but we need to keep her hidden for a while until we are sure the sharks don't try anything stupid." Cairo explained, knowing too well that the sharks around the Haven weren't as friendly as the ones that helped them during Shadow's war.
---
#367 Posted: 16:48:54 13/08/2016
Crocux says "i don't like it one bit but you're right. Marina would blam herself in someone got hurt. And now that i think about it. Were's Jhen? He still owes me a round in the game."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#368 Posted: 17:15:54 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo lowered his head, and explained.
"Well, he is still feeling guilty for what happened last month. Has become very reclusive. We barely see him in the pod." Cairo explained calmly.
"He may still need more time." he then added, knowing Jhen has become too withdrawn after that day.

Sybil was still struggling to walk, but now that she recovered a bit, there was something she had to tell Cairo.
"Look Rose. There's Sayan. You can go with him to rest. There is something I need to do." she said, still using her tail as another paw to walk...
---
#369 Posted: 17:37:27 13/08/2016
Crocux didn't like the sound of it on bit "i understand that he feels guilty but ti be this withdrawn for this long isn't healthy. Cairo i need you to take me to him. We need to talk."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#370 Posted: 17:47:37 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo looked at the sky, and realized it was too late.
"Well you see, Jhen is constantly moving from his spot. Besides, it's almost night now. You'll have to wait until tomorrow." Cairo explained, still not noticing Sybil approaching, sicnr she was walking very slowly.
---
#371 Posted: 19:04:02 13/08/2016
Crocux sighed "all right. But when tomarrow comes i will talk to Jhen."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#372 Posted: 19:11:55 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes. I will take you to him." Cairo replied, and just when he was turning to leave, he saw Sybil.
"Her comes miss Sybil. Not a word on what happened earlier." Cairo suggested, seeing the civet in a very poor state, yet still walking. He was starting to feel guilty for suggesting using the Haven residents as tools for their reputation.

"Hey Crocux. Cairo. Nice... game today eh?" she greeted, still struggling to keep standing.
"But anyway, Cairo, let me talk to you when you got the chance." Sybil said, looking at Crocux to see how he managed. It surprised her that he didn't seem beaten up like her and the rest, just tired at most.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#373 Posted: 19:12:43 13/08/2016
AJ: "Its okay, Sholeh, I gotcha. Just relax and rest. Come on lets get home." I gently pick up Sholeh and weakly nodding to the orca, I make our way to our tree. Climbing up partway I place her inside her hole. Then I climb into my nest, before curling up and falling asleep. Later once I am rested I will head out for the outback again.

Jaril smiles and with a slight bow, he speaks. "Well hello there. I am Jaril, leader of this pod. Who might you be miss?"

Meanwhile Jhen is nowhere to be seen. With him moving constantly it will be hard to find him, whether it be day or night. Still it is a necessary challenge.
#374 Posted: 19:18:54 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The orca thanked AJ for bringing her home, and started t regret being so hard on her. Unlike the rest of the Haven residents, Sholeh wasn't accustomed to the roughness, so it was no surprised she barely had any strength left. She was sleeping soundly, not even feeling when she was moved, and it became appearing that she was going to stay that way until tomorrow.
---
#375 Posted: 19:24:23 13/08/2016
Marina says "I'm Marina." in response. Being small for a bottle nosed dolphing especally at her age surprised her that they noticed her. Her size didn't help with how much of an eye sore the large scar on her right side was.

Crocux looked at Sybil and smiled "it was a good game today." he went over to Sybil and said "let me help you aunty."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#376 Posted: 19:34:25 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Thanks. I think I need it." Sybil said, but halted Crocux from taking her away to speak with Cairo quickly.
"Oh hey Cairo. Please let Jet and the pod know if we can please start tomorrow's game in the afternoon. We need a long rest." Sybil explained, and Cairo understood perfectly.
"Certainly miss Sybil. Count on it. I doubt the'll have any objections." Cairo responded, being certain that the pod would agree to those conditions. It was a hard day today and both parties needed all the rest they could get. He then left.

"Alright Crocux. We can leave now." she said, accepting the ride. She wasn't one to accept help, but right now, she clearly needed it.
---
#377 Posted: 19:42:41 13/08/2016
Crocux nodded and decided to walk slowly to Sybil's tree, then he realised that she may be to tired to climb into her tree so he said "hey aunty, i can tell your tired. How about you spend the night with me and Jack?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#378 Posted: 19:45:58 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil raised her head, clearly dozing off. She simply gave a weak nod before lying her head on Crocux's scaly back once more. She didn't like to spend the night with Crocux due to his intense snoring, but given her current condition, she wasn't going to mind.
---
#379 Posted: 19:55:09 13/08/2016
Once Crocux got to his cave Jack came down from a tree having fallowed them "hey Jack how are those ear muffs coming along?" Jack says "they work alright I've been using them myself after all. I'll go get the costom pair you asked me to make." Jack climbed up into a tree and came down with a head set that seemed desind to fit Sybil. It seemed crude in desine given that a chim made it out of natural materials but if he said it would work then Crocux wasn't going to argue with it. Jack sliped the it on a strap attached to it to hold it in place. Once it was on Sybil shouldn't be able to hear a thing.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#380 Posted: 20:00:48 13/08/2016
"Come on Sayan lets go home." Rose said.
---
SC
#381 Posted: 20:11:51 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo was at the beach, who was looking for Sholeh once the time was up. But since he didn't find her anywhere, he decided to assist Sayan and Rose.
"Hey lovebirds. Need anything?" Mambo asked, not sure on how he could help, but was willing to try.

Once Crocux got to his cave Jack came down from a tree having fallowed them "hey Jack how are those ear muffs coming along?" Jack says "they work alright I've been using them myself after all. I'll go get the costom pair you asked me to make." Jack climbed up into a tree and came down with a head set that seemed desind to fit Sybil. It seemed crude in desine given that a chim made it out of natural materials but if he said it would work then Crocux wasn't going to argue with it. Jack sliped the it on a strap attached to it to hold it in place. Once it was on Sybil shouldn't be able to hear a thing.

By the time Crocux's home was reached, Sybil was already in a deep, peaceful slumber. She didn't even felt a strange thing on her head and ears. She didn't snore, but she made a sound that was a lot like a purr when she breathed.
---
#382 Posted: 21:22:29 13/08/2016
Jaril looks at Marina, and sighs. So she had escaped that horror. He knew better than to talk about that as it must have been a very scary and tragic experience. Instead he smiles letting her gaze upon his sleek, muscular, but heavily scared body. He was leader for a reason.
#383 Posted: 22:57:11 13/08/2016
Marina rolls her eyes and says "i know what your trying to do and i'm already taken. So seriously do you need something or did you just come here to flirt?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#384 Posted: 23:17:54 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was still sleeping soundly, not even hearing the crickets singing. Even without Jack's special invention, she was probably going to continue this way one way or another. There was no more vulnerable position she could have been in.

Mambo was in the meantime trying to help Sayan and Rose walking to the den. There wasn't much he could do, but at least he was strong enough to lift a paw.
---
#385 Posted: 23:33:52 13/08/2016
Crocux fell asleep soon enough and his chainsaw snoring was sounding like always, being especally loud that night. as Sybil slep she had a guest in the land of dreams...

Sybil would find herself in the same place as last time when Guardian would see her in her dreams. Guardian was at the same place as always waiting for her.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#386 Posted: 23:36:14 13/08/2016
"Thank-you.," Sayan said greatly appreciating the assistance after the rough orca games. All he knew was that they would probably have the longest nap of their lives after all that.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#387 Posted: 23:37:20 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"My pleasure. But you should have seen the miss Sholeh. Man, it was too noticeable that she hasn't done that before. She didn't look like a living thing when that orca started shaking her." Mambo said, having found that rather amusing.

Crocux fell asleep soon enough and his chainsaw snoring was sounding like always, being especally loud that night. as Sybil slep she had a guest in the land of dreams...

Sybil would find herself in the same place as last time when Guardian would see her in her dreams. Guardian was at the same place as always waiting for her.

Sybil of course, recognized the place, and was surprised to learn that she was asleep already. But following the routine, she went to where Guardian was sitting.

"Oh Guardian. Thank goodness! I haven't seen you in like a week. Man what a brutal day this was. For a moment I thought we weren't going to make it. Heck, I fell asleep and I don't even remember when or where." Sybil said exitedly, quite glad to see him again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:14 13/08/2016 by Felines
#388 Posted: 23:44:44 13/08/2016
He smiles and says "is that so? Well then you feel asleep on Crocux's back before he arrived at his cave. You must have had a rough day because you look the same as when you fell asleep. Anyways sorry about not talking to you sooner. I've been busy trying to keep an eye on our preditor friend but he or she still alluds me. I manage to see its tracks but whatever it was i've never seen it before. I'm afraid i can't help you. The thing is clever, it's waiting until a mistake is made before it striks. Whatever you do don't drop your guard."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#389 Posted: 23:51:32 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil couldn't believe that same subject was still touched.
"But Guardian. We haven't had any other warblers disappearing lately. And it has been three weeks now. Are you certain on what you're seeing?" Sybil said, not wanting to be concerned.
"How can one single animal avoid detection for so long, especially with so many eyes like the birds's always on watch? They who are major gossipers?" Sybil said, wanted to believe that Guardian was simply mistaken, and that he was seeing something else...
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#390 Posted: 00:49:13 14/08/2016
Ooc: sorry I haven't been paying attention to this topic when I go to roleplay

Tupic was out during the night with the rest of the bats. He wasn't hungry, he had just had nothing to do. He hung from a tree and stared at the ocean. He wondered what was out there, but thought it was to dangerous to try and see.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#391 Posted: 01:10:20 14/08/2016
"What? You think I was flirting with you? Oh my, well umm that's umm a interesting thought. Its nice that you think I may be attractive enough to think that, but no. My family and my love is the pod. I live and will die for them," Jaril says to the young dolphin
#392 Posted: 01:15:02 14/08/2016
Gaurdian shook his head "no Sybil. My eyes never lie to me. The thing is it does it's best to be as stealthy as possible so no one notices it. the last time i saw it after it was hiding near by AJ's tree i think it was by the outback. That was a week and a half ago and i haven't seen it since. But it's presence still lingers. I don't know what it is but trust me when isay unless it's dead it isn't leaving. I just wish i could help you more."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#393 Posted: 02:12:16 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry PwnageFTW, as long as you can keep up, you don't need to feel obligated to post smilie

Sybil didn't liked it, so when he said he may be near the outback, she had a thought.
"Well... if whatever you saw was near the outback and hasn't come back, I hope it left then." Sybil then said, refusing to create another panic. Everyone at the Haven was so happy now, she hated to be the bearer of bad news, news that weren't even known if they were cause of concern...
---
#394 Posted: 02:23:28 14/08/2016
Guardian nodded "while that is true even after it left i can see the tension of impending danger in the air. Human's in general believe that some animals know when something bad is going to happen. May it be a storm or some other disaster. My spirit is teathered to Haven so i can't leave to investigate further. But ever since I've died i can see something in the air. The ones that know when something bad is going to happen can feel it if it's thick enough. However it's not thick enough for those most sensitive to it could feel it but thick enough so i could see it from a good distance away. Something tells me it isn't over yet so it's best to keep your guard up. I'll be sure to let you know if anything changes."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#395 Posted: 02:28:28 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Alright. I'll make sure I keep an eye on. I will give constant surveillance near Terrence's tree, just to be on the safe side. But I will do it alone. There has been enough panic already around the Haven. I don't want to upset anybody." Sybil explain, wanting everybody to keep on with their happy lives. She was only going to do it to be on the safe side and keep Guardian's mind at ease.
---
#396 Posted: 02:39:44 14/08/2016
Guardian nodded "i knew you would. In spite of everything that's happened you still have one of the kindest most nobil hearts I've ever seen. Just remember to leave the tough decisions that can make others turn cold to Crocux. It was my job to do that and now it's his job too. Okay."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#397 Posted: 02:44:09 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well..." Sybil said with droopy ears, finding it hard to admit.
"I would like to keep Crocux out of this. I know he always means well and that he would never hurt a friend on purpose, but you know his temper. I don't want to risk angering him. You know it has happened once. I should know. Cairo himself has a short fuse." Sybil said, knowing what a short temper was too well, though thankfully, Cairo has never taken his anger out on her, but she has witness it nonetheless.
---
#398 Posted: 03:10:19 14/08/2016
Guardian nodded "look don't worry. I already told him. If anything he's already up to speed. I just told him to wait until you go to him about the issue. You don't have to but if something changes and if that change is bad. When i tell you you need to go to him. Okay?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#399 Posted: 03:21:42 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"You told him!? I thought you could only communicate with me!" Sybil yelled, pulling her whiskers in frustration.
"How many things have you told someone something behind my back?" Sybil demanded to know, believing that if he could communicate with her and a Crocux, he could probably communicate with anyone else that way at the Haven. That was the first time since communicating that way that Sybil was angry with Guardian.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:50 14/08/2016 by Felines
#400 Posted: 03:49:38 14/08/2016
Guardian says "easy now. I can only talk to you and Crocux. I've tried to talk to Shi and plenty of others but it didn't work the only reason I've told Crocux before you was because he was the first one i talked to. As for when i first talked to him it was the night of the funeral because that was my first attempt. Crocux was so hurt. He probably hurt the most out of everyone. I wanted to comfert him and the next thing i know i was talking to him in his dreams. He asked me to try with others and i went through almost half of haven, not counting the warblers, before i talked to you. And even after that i kept trying but no response. Apperently only you and Crocux are the only ones that i can contact."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 8 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me