Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#201 Posted: 22:10:20 07/08/2016
"Well, I do my best. So do you have any plans? Want to walk along the beach with me for a little while? It really is quite relaxing and calming. You look like you could use it anyway," Jaerl says with a stroke of one of his wings.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#202 Posted: 22:13:05 07/08/2016
"That sounds Intresting." Rose said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#203 Posted: 22:43:51 07/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
"Well, I do my best. So do you have any plans? Want to walk along the beach with me for a little while? It really is quite relaxing and calming. You look like you could use it anyway," Jaerl says with a stroke of one of his wings.

"Certainly. Playing games is fun, but I could certainly use a more relaxing pastime." Sybil answered, welcoming his offer. It has been a long while since she had spend some quality time with Jaerl, so that promised to be quite the nostalgic trip.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#204 Posted: 23:38:43 07/08/2016
Marina says "they can be quite different since for a large chunck of the time i was half in half out of it." Crocux says "you start them off with your story." Marina says "why so you can think of ways to stretch the truth?" Crocux chuckles "no because it's shorter when you tell it." Marina sighs "fine. In that case everyone get comfetable." she waited until they were and started "okay well it started like this, one day my pod and i were out minding our busness when this horrible sound came at us. We tried to swim away but it kept coming at us hurding us into a place i later learned was called dolphin cove. Once we were hurded in these nets came up preventing us from leaving. Then these humans started inspecting us. First one they check they werent happy and slashed his side killing him. Panic started to ensue as the were killing us one by one only letting a few females survive. I wasn't so lucky, even then i was very small for a bottle nose dolphin of my age. They pulled me up and inspected me, i was terrified. They didn't seem happy as they slashed my side causing me to bleed very badly. I was only half aware of what was going on and tried to get away but iwas to weak. Next thing i know i hear the humans screaming in terror as Crocux charged in like he was on a rampage tearing them to shreads. All the humans were killed. Crocux saw me as i was starting to sink. He brought me back to the surface when i saw a human with snake skin and fangs and a chimp killing any human stragglers. next thing i knew was that i blacked out.they managed to get the surviving members of my pod to safty while i was out. At least Saris and Terrence did. While the human and the chimp who i later leard was Jack tended to my injury. I lost alot of blood and the wound was deep. I shouldn't have lived but sime how they pulled it off. When i came to we were far away from were the slaughter was. They filled me in on what had happened. Almost half my pod was killed that day. If Crocux didn't save me when he did that old man wouldn't have been able to save me and i wouldn't be here right now. When i came to Crocux had his left eye bandaged up but he didn't seem to care. He was just happy that I lived."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#205 Posted: 00:02:39 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo found the story very intriguing despite the tragedy, and really believed Crocux was really something else if he came to a dolphin's rescue.
"Whooh, that quite the tale. And why were humans killing you all? I thought you dolphins rescued those who get shipwrecked..." Mambo asked, believing it take quite a lot of evil to massacre a creature that can save you in your most dire situation. Mambo didn't let Marina answer though, since he continued talking.
"Well, never mind that. I never expected the humans to have such a gruesome side. Back home, we are just happy to make them miserable by tearing up their metallic contraptions and stealing their food." he explained with a big smile, really having enjoyed that, and demonstrating partly where the kea's lousy reputation took place.
"And you Mr. Crocux, killing up humans? I never would have expected that side of yours, even if they did deserve it. That must have taken a lot of strategy. Humans are so delicate, but they have those fire spitting weapons. Ho ho! I can't believe I'm standing on somebody that can take on a human and live! It feels so cool!" Mambo exclaimed with a goofy smile, now appreciating more than ever to have someone like Crocux on their side.
---
#206 Posted: 00:08:11 08/08/2016
Jaerl smiles and walks quietly with her. The cool water on their feet, the warm sand beneath their feet and the sounds of the ocean, bring a calmness upon them both. The falcon points out a sand dollar and hermit crab, as well as other interesting sights and sounds as they walk.
#207 Posted: 00:18:08 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was really enjoying that walk. She has seen many crabs, but it has been a long while since she last saw a sand dollar.
"Ooh, look at these. I thought they weren't around anymore." she said, referring to the sand dollars. They saw other things, like sea cucumbers, pearl fish and even some strange looking algae.
"I haven't noticed a few of these before. This beach is more full of life than I originally imagine." Sybil exclaimed, though that was because even though she has lived in the Haven for a long time, she hasn't walk along the shore for a while, especially since trying to avoid the orcas was a great distraction.
---
#208 Posted: 00:55:12 08/08/2016
Crocux grimmised "well i can answer those questions of your Mambo. For starters none of them hand any of their shooting weapons. Now it's time for my side of the story..."

(flash back time)

As Crocux was towing the boat they were coming across Japan. Guardian who had no name at the time saw the place known as dolphin cove and grew angry. Jack saw this and said "what is it old man?" the reptile human hybrid said "Crocux stop." he stopped. The old man pointed "see that cove over their? That place is known as dolphin cove. The locals heard dottle nosed dolphins in their. You see their used to be this show dolphin named Flipper and after when Flipper died the locals would look for new ones to take her place. They put poles in the water and hammer them to mess up the dolphins sonar and heard them in their. They search through what they rounded up and if a bottle nosed looked like Flipper and was female, since Flipper was female, then they let it live but the others, they would kill them without hesitation. The place is a natural fortress so prying eyes wont know the truth. Look at that the sick basturds are doing it right now." once Crocux saw the blood spill he took off leaving them behind. Something in him snapped and all self control was lost. Getting over the nets he jumped out of the water and started killing the humans. If it wasn't a blood bath before it was now. Crocux went mad smashing the boats crushing humans in his jaws showing no mercy for the monsters. In the heat of it all his left eye was slashed by one of the humans trying to defend themselves. By the time the rest of the family got their nearly all the humans were dead. Crocux noticed something in the water, something bleeding and sinking. he sunk down to it and saw it was a dolphin. It was bearly alive so he went under it and went to the surface. Upon breakung the water the hybrid he called dad was ready to yell at him but it had to wait. The hybrid and Jack knew that they had to at least try. The nets were alreafy cut and the surviving dolphins were free. So they got to work. They hauled the dolphin on board while Crocux took tbe rope and towed them out of their before the local athoraties could arrive. Crocux took them to a cave on a near by island while Guardian and Jack worked tirlessly to save the dolphin. When they arrived they continued to work until their was nothing more they xould do but wait. After words Guardian patched up Crocux's eye all while cursing and reperemamding the croc for doing something so stupid and reckless. It took a full day until the dolphin came to. Crocux was with her the whole time and never left. They spoke to eachother until night fall.

(end of flashback)

"and after a few weeks she was better and was off swimming again. The wound on my eye healed but the scar remained. All of my scars have a story but the one on my eye is the only one i bother to remember." Crocux finished hisstory.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#209 Posted: 01:12:30 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo listened like a child hearing a fairytale, and really was surprised with Crocux's behavior.
"So you lost it, just like that?" he asked, believing he didn't know Crocux as well as he expected.
"Perhaps a desire to be a hero? Or you just have a big heart? Hah! Who cares? That's a first! And they say crocodiles only care about eating!" Mambo said amusingly, knowing what a bad reputation meant.
"I know you both don't have the prettiest past, but the same with Mr. Sayan and the poor mistress Rose. Yeah, humans made life miserable for many of you, but that shouldn't matter now. We are at the Haven now baby! A place untouched by those bipedal destructors. So don't let me catch you being gloomy! This is a place where everything is possible and predators and prey can coexist. Just look at this place! So much variety! And to think that a tiny civet was the one to come up with this!" Mambo lectured, flying above everyone looking like he was an almighty bird. The Haven was a place of second chances, and now that he heard those two' stories, he was determined not to let them drift on the past and live the present like there's no tomorrow.
---
#210 Posted: 01:20:21 08/08/2016
"So, Sybil, how are things with AJ and Sholeh? I heard that she has changed for the better, but has yet to warm up to friendship, thus keeping to herself. AJ is probably the nicest person, I have met, if she would just give him a chance...Anyway, I guess all we can do is wait and see. So, would you like to do things like this more often, Sybil," he asks with a smile as they return to where their walk started.
#211 Posted: 01:23:07 08/08/2016
Crocux smiled "hey we know this and trust me we don't live in the past. I'm proud of what i did in the past every time i killed a human it was to save lives. It's true though, seeing them all get hurt like that and for a stupid replacement show dolphin!? It would've made any decent living being lose it. I'm proud of what I did and i wouldn't change a thing. To this day I have no regrets what so ever. And your right this is haven. Dad wanted to come here so we could live long happy lives without fear of being hunted. The past has only given me experience for the future." Marina smiled "yea he's right. Besides, even despite the fact so many died back then. It's one of the happyest days of my life. Because i got to meet this big lug here." Crocux just smiled an nodded in agreement. "and right now things couldn't be any more perfect."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#212 Posted: 01:35:47 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo was a bit startled when he said that he didn't regret a thing. Killing humans was quite a big deal even if they were evil, but nevertheless, he didn't show it.
"Yep. Around here, you are the owner of your own future. And you were quite lucky to meet Toothy here! You should have seen the chubby funny thing he was. Right now, he and the orcas are the only hunters around here." Mambo said, perching on Crocux again and raising his upper lips to show his teeth better.
"To think these jaws could cause so much damage. But you should see him handling his friends. So gently." Mambo said with pride, knowing that whenever Crocux grabbed him, Sybil, or anyone else small enough, he always did it without injuring anybody.

Quote: Wyrstel
"So, Sybil, how are things with AJ and Sholeh? I heard that she has changed for the better, but has yet to warm up to friendship, thus keeping to herself. AJ is probably the nicest person, I have met, if she would just give him a chance...Anyway, I guess all w can do is wait and see. So, would you liket do things like this more often, Sybil," he asks with a smile as they return to where their walk started.

"Well, Sholeh has progressed wonderfully. She still needs to learn to be nice, but I trust that with enough time, she will warm up to everybody eventually." Sybil assured, having faith on the mongoose. She didn't blame Sholeh for the way she was, since it was understandable. Sybil kept to herself that it was Yodel the one she was worried about right now.
"Anyway, you're right. I should do this more often. Being hunted by the orcas at sea and now Crocux on land can be so tiresome. It is quite a fun activity once you get use to it, but these moment of perfect calm are priceless." Sybil admitted, agreeing with Jaerl that she needed more quiet moments like that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:37:11 08/08/2016 by Felines
#213 Posted: 01:58:36 08/08/2016
Marina chuckled "oh please you thought he was fat before? Oh no that was him with a little baby fat. I've seen him so fat he couldn't roll over." Crocux says "hey you try living in tbe arctic for once." Marina giggled "anyways his jaws and teeth are something to be respected all right. But the control is new. I remember seeing him accedentally brake the old mans leg when he cought him before falling to his death." Crocux smiled "goes to show yea that I can be full of surprises."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#214 Posted: 02:05:50 08/08/2016
"I feel where you came from." Rose said as she got closer to Sayan. " My mother was killed when I was a young cub. But before she sent me away on an orca she said be yourself don't let others tell you what you can do. I've stayed to her wish." Rose said as she rubbed her head against Sayan.
---
SC
#215 Posted: 03:13:38 08/08/2016
Marina nodded in agreement "your mother was very wise." Crocux nodded in agreement.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#216 Posted: 03:22:58 08/08/2016
"Thank you. I still miss her." Rose said.
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#217 Posted: 04:12:42 08/08/2016
"She would be proud of you if she saw you today.," Sayan said rubbing against Rose.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#218 Posted: 04:23:53 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo nodded as well, knowing how important a parent was in one's life.
"Well, it gets to show you that life gives you second chances. And thank goodness for this Haven. You are here to stay Marinita, and believe me, this island may be small, but if you want both relaxation and fun, prepare yourself for a load of adventure!" Mambo said excitedly, slapping Crocux, Rose and Sayan playfully with his tail while flying above them to avoid being caught. He already gave Marina a nickname, meaning that he was already accepting her in his circle of fun.
---
#219 Posted: 04:31:38 08/08/2016
Marina smiled "i already have my life full of that" she said somewhat lovingly to Crocux. Crocux blushed and said "awe shucks."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#220 Posted: 04:57:20 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo wasn't one who liked to witness those lovely dovey moments, so he decided that he would give everyone their space.
"Well, I suppose you guys need some time alone? I'll be right around there, just... floating around." he said, having seen Sybil so relaxed when she floated that he tried it once and loved it. He would have loved to play something, but Marina and Crocux in particular seemed that they needed this precious time.

It was late afternoon at the moment, and Sybil was really enjoying that relaxing time with Jaerl. The falcon was pretty much the same one that she met years ago, but a bit more mature.
"You know Jaerl. I think finally, things may go right at the Haven. Shadow's threat is over, and that annoying drought has finally ended. All is going well." Sybil said, full of happiness. She too was even starting to believe that this predator that got everyone on edge was a simple fabrication of their own minds, so she stopped being worried about all that.
---
#221 Posted: 05:21:03 08/08/2016
Crocux and Marina didn't mind. They knew that there spicies was far to different to ever have kids the conventional way so they new they would have to adopt. But they didn't care, they were happy no matter how different they were.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#222 Posted: 05:28:46 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
As Mambo floated away, he really was thinking on how miraculous the Haven was. A tiger and a leopard were mates, but more importantly, a crocodile and a dolphin of all couples seemed to be starting something, and that was truly something amazing. He saw the afternoon and realized he may need to go home soon, but as he started thinking about home, he was reminded of something very important.

He flew towards Crocux in a hurry, eager to tell him the news.
"Oh Mr. Crocux, sorry for the interruption. I forgot to tell you. Galvin, that young little lad that is afraid of you, is ready to meet with you again. He really is trying to move on the poor kid." Mambo informed, not wanting any member of his flock to have any kind of phobia. If only the eager leader knew that his poor subject wasn't as enthusiastic as he was before...
---
#223 Posted: 05:43:23 08/08/2016
Terrence was near by when he walked over. Crocux smiled "really? that's great!" Terrence says "I'm sorry to interupt but i have bad news in that regard. Yodel went to see the kid earlyer and started filling his head with all kinds of nonsens. I'm afraid to say the progress has been somewhat undone as a result. Oh and while on the subject hey Crocux Yodel said that the family was a circus of freaks. Just so yea know. Anyways i'm sure you guys want to give Yodel a peice of your minds so while you do that I'm going to go and see if I can undo some of the damage." and with that he left.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#224 Posted: 05:49:59 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh man, that Yodel." Mambo said groaning, knowing that meant trouble.
"You know, I have really tried with that old coot. I really have. But it's like he likes to be miserable on purpose." Mambo lamented, having believed that giving a home to Yodel would have done some of the trick like AJ had done to Sholeh, but Yodel was different.
"You could so easily be happy in this place, but it's like he is giving himself obstacles to prevent that from happening." Mambo explained, having tried all those weeks to understand why Yodel was the way he was, but he was certainly the biggest enigma Mambo has ever faced.
---
#225 Posted: 12:48:48 08/08/2016
"Mambo if you see him tell him I want to talk to him. He is going to get a wooping if he continues this." Rose said.
---
SC
#226 Posted: 14:29:11 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
In the meantime, Yodel was taking a small, pleasant nap on his little place. He has gotten away with many things before, and believed this occasion was going to be no exception. He wasn't been worried that the stupid Terrence heard him, and he believed that all he was going to receive another petty punishment. After the lat one, he has gotten use to it, and believed he was going to get away with it all.
---
#227 Posted: 15:01:04 08/08/2016
once Terrence arrived at the young kea's home he knocked at the entrence and said "may i come in?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#228 Posted: 15:05:44 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh... you." Galvin said unenthusiastically, but this time, he let Terrence come in.
"What do you want?" he asked bluntly, still upset about what happened earlier.
---
#229 Posted: 15:25:49 08/08/2016
Terrence came in and said "i just want to clear something up here. Crocux doesn't sleep walk and even if he did he snors like a chainsaw so anyone would've heard him coming from miles away. This preditor was nothing more then perinoia from everyone. There's no mysterious preditor. And if you don't believe me just know i gain nothing from lieing to you so i have no reason to lie."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#230 Posted: 15:32:07 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Galvin wasn't sure what to believe anymore, so he just wanted to be alone.
"Just leave, please. All of you guys filling my head with many things, just because I had a terrible experience with a stupid crocodile. Can't you all just give me some space and think things through?" Galvin said quite furiously, thinking that everybody, Yodel included, was taking advantage if his trauma, and even though Terrence said he had nothing to gain, Galvin was starting to believe that it could be false.

Back at the beach, the hiding sun was indicator that it was time for everybody to go. Sybil was already leaving to her tree, thanking Jaerl for such a wonderful time. But Mambo was a bit worried about what Terrence said.
"I'm going home now Mr. Crocux. Please try not to be too angry at the old coot. I'll have a talk with him." he assured, knowing how easily mad Crocux could get. As gentle as he was, he had a temper that was now legendary among the Haven.
---
#231 Posted: 15:43:34 08/08/2016
Crocux gritted his teeth Marina said "Crocy, please stay calm. For me." Crocux reluctently took a deep breath ad tried to stay calm. Terrence says "alright. Just remember i have nothing to gain here. Wether or not you choose to listen and believe my words is entirly up to you. I wish you peace and happyness my friend." and with that Terrence left and decided to head home. He hoped Ruby wouldn't yell at him for being gone so long.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#232 Posted: 15:58:31 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo got nervous around Crocux, knowing he could be easily angered.
"Now now, I swear I will talk to him... just please calm down." the kea said, feeling the extreme tension within him. And after hearing that he killed humans and didn't regret it, Mambo was starting to believe he could kill anyone that invoked his wrath.

Sybil on the other hand, was blissfully ignorant on everything that was going on at the beach and the kea tree. When she reached her own tree, she could see on the ground the grass the cockatoo cousins and Whirlpool had planted.
"Oh Whirlpool. Such a sweetheart. Thank you." she said to herself, unaware that the cousins helped as well, and above all, that they were nearby. They had decided to stay there for the night, and chose a tree close to Sybil's in order to be more familiarized to that surrounding.
---
#233 Posted: 16:11:36 08/08/2016
Crocux took a deep breath and said "okay i'll stay calm."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#234 Posted: 16:15:12 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Mambo sighed, really happy for Marina's opportune appearance. If it wasn't for her, Crocux would still be mad.
"There now, deep breath. All better." Mambo said, but more to himself than the crocodile.
"I'll see myself out now. Now Mr. Crocux, I think we just need a good night sleep, the both of us. You'll see that will make things better." Mambo expressed, preparing to fly off, and being a firm believer that a good night's rest solved everything...
---
#235 Posted: 16:49:37 08/08/2016
Crocux nodded "all right."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#236 Posted: 17:06:12 08/08/2016
Jaerl joins her, in their home. The walk they had together was very nice and relaxing. Laying down close enough that if she wants to cuddle, but far enough that she does not feel enclosed, Jaerl falls asleep. Jaerl promised he would always be there for Sybil and has never gone back on his promise.
#237 Posted: 19:08:38 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil slept very pleasantly that night. That time off was really needed, and she made sure that she got a a very good sleep, since it was orca game day tomorrow, and as Sybil suspected, when they returned, they became much more rougher, hence why she needed to decrete three days a week of rest for her and the rest of the Haven residents.

Whirlpool returned home, and convinced Barloc to let his nephew and daughter stay at the Haven if they wanted to, and that he should stop being so overprotective of them all the time, a sentiment that was shared with Kali.

But back at the Haven, around midnight, Yodel waited for a while for everyone to fall asleep, Crocux especially. After he was convinced that everything was in silence, he flew... right into Crocux's own home! He was going to watch him from now on, to find a pattern in his sleep. He knew there was a type of fish that drove him crazy, but he didn't know which one. He knew that everyone's subconscient was vulnerable when sleeping, and he was determined to get Crocux's inner monster to get out so that everybody would be afraid of him and Sybil would have no choice but to banish him forever from the Haven...
---
#238 Posted: 20:05:16 08/08/2016
Unaware that Rose decided to stay at the beach that night. she awoke to Yodel sneaking into Crocux den. "Why you little sneaky pest!" Rose yelled. "Come here now!"
---
SC
#239 Posted: 20:13:00 08/08/2016
"Yodel!," Sayan said quietly awaking and following Rose into the den. He knew he was up to something...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:33 08/08/2016 by redwes
#240 Posted: 20:28:14 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was sick and tired of everybody butting into his business, so he created a very convincing lie to make them feel ashamed.
"Seriously. Now I can't even take a midnight stroll anywhere I want!? Ever since you parasites invaded MY home, I can't even have the freedom of a walk." Yodel said furiously, really hating everybody right now. He couldn't do anything without anybody suspecting.
---
#241 Posted: 22:20:23 08/08/2016
"A walk inside Crocuxs cave?" Rose said.
---
SC
#242 Posted: 22:47:24 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Hey, I didn't even know this place belonged to anybody. To me, it was just a cave-like hole full of deliciousinsects." Yodel said, having come up with that answer even before leaving, precisely in case he got busted.
---
#243 Posted: 23:10:31 08/08/2016
"We know what you're trying to do.," Sayan said suspecting the warbler's motives.
---
#244 Posted: 23:39:15 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh right, just because you don't like me I'm automatically doing something wrong." Yodel said bitterly, containing his urge to peck them both.
"This is unbelievable! I have become a prisoner of my own home! I can't do anything without arousing suspicion and without somebody bothering me and following my every move." he said, clearly irritated that nobody was leaving him be. He was talking in a loud whisper since he didn't want Crocux to get up or his plan will be ruined...

Sybil was still pleasantly asleep, evidently having no clue on what was going on that night. All she wanted was to rest and hear no complains...
---
#245 Posted: 23:53:13 08/08/2016
"Right it just happens to be Crocux cave?" Rose said.
---
SC
#246 Posted: 00:03:12 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"As you said... it just happened." Yodel declared, finding it irritating how he had to give explanation to those two.
"Do you think I would risk coming here knowing how much that stupid crocodile hates me?" the warbler asked, clearly determined to make those two leave him alone. He really hated what rotten luck he was having lately. First was Terrence interrupting his conversation with the young kea, and now those two appearing as if from nowhere. He couldn't understand why everybody was butting in on his life...
---
#247 Posted: 00:23:01 09/08/2016
And during the whole tine Crocux's chaunsaw snoring could be heard indicating that he was asleep. Laying on his back comfertably. However he wasn't in his den. He was at the beach. Apperently Crocux and Marina fell asleep together at the beach.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#248 Posted: 00:29:49 09/08/2016
"I think you should leave." Rose said.
---
SC
#249 Posted: 00:30:02 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel was unaware of Crocux's snoring problems, so he simply assumed that Crocux was still in his den, sleeping soundly somewhere in the darkness of that cave. However, he was tired of being there with Rose and Sayan, giving them explanation he felt didn't deserve.
"I don't know why I keep lingering here with you two fluff balls bothering me to no end. I won't stay and stand for this! I'm leaving, but not because you said so." he said, pointing at Rose.
"Incredible that this place, the place where I was born and raised, has been infected with the lot of you just because some civet randomly declared this island a Haven." Yodel said, full of hatred. He disliked Sybil, but she was also his trump card to get out of pickles like that, since she knew she was bound to listen to his complains due to being a native resident. He flew away, aware that he could always have another chance of antagonizing everyone he hated.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:31:29 09/08/2016 by Felines
#250 Posted: 00:53:49 09/08/2016
Crocux comtinued to sleep and continued to snore.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 5 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me