Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#551 Posted: 14:03:54 24/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Drobot loves all video games. With his super-intelligence, he knows everything about every single one.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Slvr Red Sparx Gems: 87
#552 Posted: 18:41:15 30/08/2017
Just a forewarning... I am very, very, VERY long-winded and since I'm a total nerd, I'm just going to dump all of my 'headcanons' for Skylanders here...

First and foremost, I find it difficult to exactly put into a story how Portal Masters really fit into the game. My current take on the way Portal Masters themselves interact with Skylanders is that there are infinite realities of Skylands, and that is why there are so many different Skylander figures. While many 'Portal Masters' play their consoles and handhelds and play the part of Portal Master, Grandmaster Eon specifically calls on those he thinks can handle being actual Portal Masters (for my own ease, my stories all take place in just one reality, and so the same Grandmaster Eon calling Portal Masters to the same Skylands - different Eons from different realities of Skylands likely decide on different Portal Masters, is how I explain that away). Since Portal Masters cannot use portals themselves, Grandmaster Eon uses ancient knowledge of his own to transport Portal Masters from Earth to Skylands. In my imagination, as well, Skylands moves 1/5th faster than the speed of Earth's time... meaning that Skylands, if we were to think of it as a planet, is 22,715,000,000 or 22.715 billion years old, and an hour in Skylands is 12 minutes on Earth.

Furthermore, I imagine that Skylands itself is a "planet" of sorts in that it has a massive, spherical, incredibly intense magical core. Despite the amount of time Skylands has existed, due to its enormous size and vast number of different species, regions, etc, it has yet to be fully mapped. After all, how could such a large world be mapped anyway? Of the regions that are mapped, however, they are referred to as Central Skylands, Northern Central Skylands, Southern Central Skylands, the Outlands/Badlands, Cloudcracker Islands, and a few other nameless areas. Most islands in Skylands float well above this mystical and powerful Core. Those that dip too low are known to eventually be destroyed due to the potent magic. The sphere produces such an aura that islands are pushed upward but creates enough gravity that smaller islands are generally destroyed whereas larger islands tend to exist much longer... however, it isn't rare for large islands to eventually break apart over time - hence the disintegration of the Elven Kingdom's massive landmass that it once took up, which now lies fractured in roughly 30+ pieces.

I also imagine that Skylands was created by the Ancient Elementals as well as the Ancients. Ancient Elementals were the creators or fathers of their elements, and embodied them in both spirit and body. They were nameless and so when taking part in creating Skylands, they took 'names' that, at the time, were words from obscure and long-lost languages to mean what they felt they embodied. I.e., Fire chose the name Fire as it came from the word Fierr, his species' noun for heat. I began to write a sort of document on the 'mythology' of Skylands, so to speak, and it was essentially that Magic came first. She lived on a planet not unlike Earth, but it was dying due to the fading of a star. Her species in particular were able to travel in space and survive extended periods of time in extreme temperatures, cold especially. She was among the last of her species to flee her planet, but when she did, she came across other Ancient Elementals, and over time, the original eight friends grew to resent the worlds that surrounded them. They dreamed for centuries of a world devoid of the ailing and problems the worlds around them handled.

When Magic's days begin to draw to an end, Tech, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Life, and Undead joined together with her remaining strength to bring their vision of a new world to reality. By combining their powers and abilities, the 8 Ancient Elementals were able to pull off the gargantuan task - however, it was not without consequence. The strength, power, and magic required to perform the actions they did ended not just Magic's life, but all of the Ancient Elementals. Yet, for their sacrifice and their will to bring forth this young and enormous special planet, in the Next Life, they were gifted with the ability to still oversee their newly created world. And to guide the world in their place, the Ancient Elementals, now Spirits at best, created the Ancients themselves, which includes characters such as the Brain among others. These Ancients sculpted Skylands as we know it, and honed the elemental energies the Ancient Elementals provided to create the vast array of species Skylands knows - golding, gremlins, trolls, elves and drow, glacies (my personal name for the species of Chill's people), frost elves, dragons, phoenixes, so on and so forth. From these ancient ancestors, millions of billions of subspecies and variants formed.

As far as the characters themselves go, I imagine the Giants, having existed over 10 thousand years ago, have some lasting psychological impacts from having been lost across Earth for so long (I also imagine they went so long unnoticed because there are far fewer Giants than regular Skylanders). Ninjini, especially, having been trapped in a bottle and then in a plastic prison on Earth, is avoidant of small spaces other than the bottle she totes around as a symbol of her victory. I also imagine she's rather nasty and puts up walls between herself and others out of fear, despite the fact that she is a Giant and one of the most powerful at that. I also imagine that Tree Rex is slowly dying, and he knows it. After all, the oily mixes and wastes from a factory may have gifted him with life, it also damaged him as well, and he clings to his woodpecker buddy for that reason. If I get completely honest, I was thinking that Gnarly Tree Rex would be what he appears to be when the effects begin to worsen - the bark darkening, his green fading to a deeper, sickly blue...

...And there are more but I think the character limit will bite me soon. smilie
EDIT: 10/10 would break chat again
---
Current Figure Total: 403
Newest Figure: Employee Edition Prism Break
Level Average of All Figures: 12.6
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:42:54 01/09/2017 by Slvr
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#553 Posted: 08:32:22 02/09/2017
If a creation crystal gets reset or destroyed, anyone in Skylands who has met or interacted with that imaginator will lose all their memories of them.

If an imaginator was made to look like an already existing character (whether they're from the Skylanders universe or not), they'll think they really are that character just like how toys from Toy Story think they are real.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#554 Posted: 21:13:47 02/09/2017
Quote: Slvr
Just a forewarning... I am very, very, VERY long-winded and since I'm a total nerd, I'm just going to dump all of my 'headcanons' for Skylanders here...

First and foremost, I find it difficult to exactly put into a story how Portal Masters really fit into the game. My current take on the way Portal Masters themselves interact with Skylanders is that there are infinite realities of Skylands, and that is why there are so many different Skylander figures. While many 'Portal Masters' play their consoles and handhelds and play the part of Portal Master, Grandmaster Eon specifically calls on those he thinks can handle being actual Portal Masters (for my own ease, my stories all take place in just one reality, and so the same Grandmaster Eon calling Portal Masters to the same Skylands - different Eons from different realities of Skylands likely decide on different Portal Masters, is how I explain that away). Since Portal Masters cannot use portals themselves, Grandmaster Eon uses ancient knowledge of his own to transport Portal Masters from Earth to Skylands. In my imagination, as well, Skylands moves 1/5th faster than the speed of Earth's time... meaning that Skylands, if we were to think of it as a planet, is 22,715,000,000 or 22.715 billion years old, and an hour in Skylands is 12 minutes on Earth.

Furthermore, I imagine that Skylands itself is a "planet" of sorts in that it has a massive, spherical, incredibly intense magical core. Despite the amount of time Skylands has existed, due to its enormous size and vast number of different species, regions, etc, it has yet to be fully mapped. After all, how could such a large world be mapped anyway? Of the regions that are mapped, however, they are referred to as Central Skylands, Northern Central Skylands, Southern Central Skylands, the Outlands/Badlands, Cloudcracker Islands, and a few other nameless areas. Most islands in Skylands float well above this mystical and powerful Core. Those that dip too low are known to eventually be destroyed due to the potent magic. The sphere produces such an aura that islands are pushed upward but creates enough gravity that smaller islands are generally destroyed whereas larger islands tend to exist much longer... however, it isn't rare for large islands to eventually break apart over time - hence the disintegration of the Elven Kingdom's massive landmass that it once took up, which now lies fractured in roughly 30+ pieces.

I also imagine that Skylands was created by the Ancient Elementals as well as the Ancients. Ancient Elementals were the creators or fathers of their elements, and embodied them in both spirit and body. They were nameless and so when taking part in creating Skylands, they took 'names' that, at the time, were words from obscure and long-lost languages to mean what they felt they embodied. I.e., Fire chose the name Fire as it came from the word Fierr, his species' noun for heat. I began to write a sort of document on the 'mythology' of Skylands, so to speak, and it was essentially that Magic came first. She lived on a planet not unlike Earth, but it was dying due to the fading of a star. Her species in particular were able to travel in space and survive extended periods of time in extreme temperatures, cold especially. She was among the last of her species to flee her planet, but when she did, she came across other Ancient Elementals, and over time, the original eight friends grew to resent the worlds that surrounded them. They dreamed for centuries of a world devoid of the ailing and problems the worlds around them handled.

When Magic's days begin to draw to an end, Tech, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Life, and Undead joined together with her remaining strength to bring their vision of a new world to reality. By combining their powers and abilities, the 8 Ancient Elementals were able to pull off the gargantuan task - however, it was not without consequence. The strength, power, and magic required to perform the actions they did ended not just Magic's life, but all of the Ancient Elementals. Yet, for their sacrifice and their will to bring forth this young and enormous special planet, in the Next Life, they were gifted with the ability to still oversee their newly created world. And to guide the world in their place, the Ancient Elementals, now Spirits at best, created the Ancients themselves, which includes characters such as the Brain among others. These Ancients sculpted Skylands as we know it, and honed the elemental energies the Ancient Elementals provided to create the vast array of species Skylands knows - golding, gremlins, trolls, elves and drow, glacies (my personal name for the species of Chill's people), frost elves, dragons, phoenixes, so on and so forth. From these ancient ancestors, millions of billions of subspecies and variants formed.

As far as the characters themselves go, I imagine the Giants, having existed over 10 thousand years ago, have some lasting psychological impacts from having been lost across Earth for so long (I also imagine they went so long unnoticed because there are far fewer Giants than regular Skylanders). Ninjini, especially, having been trapped in a bottle and then in a plastic prison on Earth, is avoidant of small spaces other than the bottle she totes around as a symbol of her victory. I also imagine she's rather nasty and puts up walls between herself and others out of fear, despite the fact that she is a Giant and one of the most powerful at that. I also imagine that Tree Rex is slowly dying, and he knows it. After all, the oily mixes and wastes from a factory may have gifted him with life, it also damaged him as well, and he clings to his woodpecker buddy for that reason. If I get completely honest, I was thinking that Gnarly Tree Rex would be what he appears to be when the effects begin to worsen - the bark darkening, his green fading to a deeper, sickly blue...

...And there are more but I think the character limit will bite me soon. smilie
EDIT: 10/10 would break chat again

Very cool. Activision should hire you to write the lore of Skylands.
---
Any last wishes?
Slvr Red Sparx Gems: 87
#555 Posted: 19:49:00 04/09/2017
Quote: Wishblade

I dunno about all of that now... My ideas do tend to kind of push the boundaries of family-friendly. smilie

For example, I imagine one of the many species to exist in Skylands are incubi/succubi, which are more or less sex demons in common mythology/religions. In my rendition of Skylands, they are a physical species that was originally created to help species procreate without the damages of inbreeding, and incubi/succubi themselves lived off of the energy they garnered from completing their 'task'... Therefore, when they grew unneeded and species began to fight them off, they grew desperate and began to force others. So yeah... Not 100% sure on that. smilie

But, I do greatly enjoy writing for the game. In fact, if any of you tend to read fanfiction, I did used to write a story called Skylanders: Darkest Hour: Rise of the Dragon King on FFN under the name of Undead Prowess. However, as I grew to be a better writer I grew dissatisfied with my original copy of the story and now, I simply have no drive to continue it... But I may, some day!
---
Current Figure Total: 403
Newest Figure: Employee Edition Prism Break
Level Average of All Figures: 12.6
#556 Posted: 02:35:23 06/09/2017 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle and Nightfall are really close. They have as close to a brother/sister bond as anyone can get, and they talk often. They share secrets to one another and give each other support through thick and thin.
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#557 Posted: 03:11:15 06/09/2017
Quote: Slvr
Quote: Wishblade

I dunno about all of that now... My ideas do tend to kind of push the boundaries of family-friendly. smilie

For example, I imagine one of the many species to exist in Skylands are incubi/succubi, which are more or less sex demons in common mythology/religions. In my rendition of Skylands, they are a physical species that was originally created to help species procreate without the damages of inbreeding, and incubi/succubi themselves lived off of the energy they garnered from completing their 'task'... Therefore, when they grew unneeded and species began to fight them off, they grew desperate and began to force others. So yeah... Not 100% sure on that. smilie

How about writing something about Ninjini?
But, I do greatly enjoy writing for the game. In fact, if any of you tend to read fanfiction, I did used to write a story called Skylanders: Darkest Hour: Rise of the Dragon King on FFN under the name of Undead Prowess. However, as I grew to be a better writer I grew dissatisfied with my original copy of the story and now, I simply have no drive to continue it... But I may, some day!

How about writing something about Ninjini?
---
Any last wishes?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#558 Posted: 03:18:26 06/09/2017
Snap Shot remains the head warden of cloudcracker prison, tending to the remaining villains. Ka-Boom, Bushwhack, and Head Rush also work as wardens- but snap shot remains in charge.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#559 Posted: 17:23:54 08/10/2017
Wolfgang, despite his gruff, mean demeanor, loves kids.

There are other places in Skylands that are FAR MORE psychedelic than Fizzland.

The music in Skylanders is actually in Skylands, for each respective level. It also tends to change in tone depending on the time of day. It's unknown where it comes from, but it's not a problem.

Some areas of Skylands are always a certain time of day. Darkwater Cove, Monster Marsh, Midnight Museum, Battlebrawl, Frostfest Mountains, and Rain Fish Riviera are a few examples of ones that are always night. While Sunscraper Spire, Sky Highlands, Cap'N Cluck's, and Scholarville are examples of ones that are always day.

The episodes of Skylanders Academy are also events in the main Skylanders canon, albeit with changes to fit it's canon. Some changes are minor, some are major.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:32:03 14/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#560 Posted: 22:03:22 10/01/2018
What Ghost Roaster watches when nobody's around...
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#561 Posted: 03:59:33 15/01/2018
ember and barbella are a thing.
flarewolf has a knack for commiting petty crimes.
snap shot only listens to indie rock.
nightfall's mask converts clean air into poisonous air, like the ones she breathed in her homelands.
mysticat is a transitioning f-to-m. skylands' magic has allowed him to transition everything but the voice.
ro-bow mains bastion. everyone hates him for this.
hex is the one the church warned you about.
tae kwon crow has OCD.
after some thinking, cynder realized the whole "cursed tiki temple" thing was an allegory.
hood sickle only uploads high-quality video game rips.
night shift is bat spin's dad. he just doesn't know it.
tidepool is bayonetta incarnate. only on nintendo switch
aurora still thinks dabbing is cool.
bad juju is slowly but sure getting used to being a mom.
boom bloom and krankcase outright REFUSE to work with each other.
bash has been cucked by spyro.
tree rex is the oldest living skylander.
pop fizz does comedy on the side.
king pen has a secret rap career, but only in france.
spotlight and blackout argue over truth vs ideals often.
chopscotch is a perfect cinnamon roll.
luminous managed to escape cloudcracker, and runs a talk show. he also wears heels now.
starcast's big white eyes are actually glasses.
chopscotch tried to play bass guitar once. it did not go well.
some people refer to strykore as "the blinding one." this was actually and in-joke started by flarewolf, and it spread.
lightning rod has three cousins in a faraway land. spotlight and blackout have apparently met them.
warnado was once asked by flarewolf if he was gonna "evolve". warnado never got the joke.
nightfall is asexual.
spitfire watches edgy mecha anime in secret.
bouncer once said he "dealt with the devil.", then did a pose with his finger guns. nobody got the joke.
grave clobber, golden queen, and bad juju are massive JJBA fans. juju even calls goldie "Killer Queen" sometimes.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#562 Posted: 13:14:20 15/01/2018
fake history lesson:
long ago after the first defeat of the darkness Skylands seemed to at peace, at least that's what the portal masters hoped for. after some time strange events started to happen all across Skylands.
Rulers declared war with other kingdoms without any reason, cities started to crumble by the very people that built them, natural disasters and phenomena started to ravage Skylands from forest fires to floods to earthquakes to sheep uprisings. the portal masters thought that all of Skylands went crazy, but then they discovered the true reason behind this madness.
It turns out that when the darkness left it left behind remnants of its evil essence. those remnants eventually developed their own subconscious and their only goal was to finish what the darkness started: destroy Skylands. the portal masters named those wicked entities "shadows".
the shadows had the ability to posses anything, whether if its alive, undead, ethereal, mechanical and some say they could even control an ancient. with that wicked power the shadows started chaotic events. they possessed rulers so they would start pointless wars that will cost the lives of thousands, they possessed public workers so they would start a chain of events that will destroy entire cities, they possessed powerful beasts so they could destroy entire ecosystems.
the portal masters couldn't stand while those evil entities destroy Skylands, so they gathered the skylanders and they went to war, the war that till this very day known as " the great shadow war". the shadows have proven themselves as powerful enemy, and the skylanders have lost many brave heroes, but they also gained many victories. Eventually, after 100 years, the skylanders have managed to eliminate every last shadow, and finally peace has returned to Skylands.
but they are legends that the shadows are not completely gone, that there is still one more shadow still alive, a shadow that was said to be the most wicked of them all, a shadow that started the biggest disasters and took the most lives of both innocent civilians, villains and even skylanders. that shadow is known as "the last shadow", and it according to the legend it still travel skylanders, waiting for the day it could avenge the death of all his brothers and sisters by the hand of the skylanders, and finally sand all of the Skylands to oblivion...
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#563 Posted: 15:27:09 15/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Cortex has a pretty obvious crush on Golden Queen, but she doesn't notice. It gets to the point where Cortex obsesses over how to get her to love him instead of Wolfgang. He is currently working on a special love potion.
---
SporeVideos3 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#564 Posted: 01:46:35 21/01/2018
Snap Shot once looked at a post on social media that says "Traps are gay". He didn't get the joke and thought they were talking about actual traps. He replied back saying "Traps aren't gay, those ugly leather shoes called Crocs are gay". He also thinks crocs are made of actual crocodile leather.
---
smilie32/32 smilie16/16 smilie32/32 smilie52/52 smilie20/20 smilie31/31
#565 Posted: 12:29:20 14/04/2018
Despite that fact that we won't be getting any new Skylanders games (For the time being, at least), there are still many adventures being had and new Skylanders being introduced in Skylands,

Spyro's elemental breaths might have 2 different versions depending on element. For water it's either a Beam of Ice, or a strong torrent of water shooting out of an orb right in front of Spyro's Mouth. For Air, it's either a mega strong wind, or lightning.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:15 14/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#566 Posted: 07:42:34 15/06/2018
Yes, I know this thread is not very alive but still I don't know where else to post this.

The awakened forms are what you would like to call the Skylander's "true potintiol." Its a very rare ability where the Skylanders can enhance their abilities up to 11 for a short time. In that form every attack even the weakest one could cause a serious damage. However, this ability is hard to gain, hard to control, hard to keep for a long time and it can drain the Skylander's energy.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#567 Posted: 14:43:59 31/08/2018
Eye Scream is essentially a redneck.

The Scrap Heap is a team consisting of Scrap Shooter (The leader), Krankenstein (The muscle), Fisticuffs (The tough guy), and seemingly endless Shield Shredders (The goons). They were originally bad, but after a major, MAJOR event, which lead to the Death of Krankenstein, Who sacrificed his life to save The Scrap Heap, The Skylanders, and several other recognizable heroes, they turned over a new leaf; Outside of Fisticuffs, who went full on rouge villain. They are now Skylanders, barring the obvious traitor.

Despite his Flynn rivaling ego, Riptide sees his friends as equals and gives them SOME credit during a victory.

Riptide is also always eager to battle. Often being one of the first Skylanders to head out then trouble is the foot. Although, he tends to go in without without concern for his own safety, and not in the dedicated hero way, but more in the "He's an idiot" way.
---
#568 Posted: 03:28:08 16/02/2019
I like the idea, but think they shouldn't just be dragons.
---
#569 Posted: 14:32:05 04/05/2019
Some Skylanders use their actual names, some go by codenames.

Some examples being :Slam Bam is actually named Bentley, Jet-Vac is actually named James Byrd, Prism Break is actually named Prismire, while Spyro, Zap, and Eruptor use their actual names.

The adventures of Classic Spyro are also adventures Skylander Spyro have experienced, he was joined by Gill Grunt, Stealth Elf, and a few other Skylanders. These were their first adventures.

And for the major one: Classic and Skylanders are one continuity, made into one timeline, but yet with changes to make it all work, this also includes Skylanders Academy.
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#570 Posted: 00:20:57 05/05/2019
I've had similar thoughts about Jet-vac and Slam Bam. I'd like to add that when I played through Swap Force, I headcannoned Rufus as Hunter because they're both cat-like.

EDIT: Also Auric as Moneybags, but that's basically official. And Flavius from Dragon's Peak as Flame (Also just realized that some of the dragons in Dragons Peak get turned into statues like in Spyro 1...)
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:23:17 05/05/2019 by ThunderEgg
#571 Posted: 00:06:14 14/08/2019
Skylanders are indeed incredibly powerful and can easy take on someone like Goku.
---
thatmovieguy Green Sparx Gems: 424
#572 Posted: 16:10:04 14/08/2019
I've keep very specific headcanons, even if the series is no longer active, because it just adds to the fun of my collection, like when you make up lives for your action figures as a kid.

First of all, one of the biggest differences to normal canon is that, in my headcanon, "Skylanders: Superchargers" is the last game in the series, and takes place after "Skylanders: Imaginators", because

1) I bought the former before the latter, and

2) Superchargers feels like a much more definitive end to the series, with Kaos staying at the Academy and the Darkness being defeated for good.

I just pretended that the Senseis and my Imaginator were off training when Kaos took over, and they only managed to reunite with everyone else after the Sky Eater was destroyed. In terms of what happens after the events of "Superchargers", I treat the postgames of both "Superchargers" and "Imaginators" as one big game. So for me, there's two Acadamies-- the mobile one in "Superchargers" and the tiny one in "Imaginators", which I treat as a second school that was under construction but got delayed due to the events of "Superchargers".

I also have a different headcanon for how Portals work. For me, the Skylanders are only trapped in their toy bodies until the first time they're placed on the Portal of Power, and after that they can freely roam Skylands, unless defeated in battle, in which case they go back to being a toy until fully rested. I use this to explain why the Skylanders are able to walk around in "Imaginators" without being on the Portal (and to feel less bad about cramming them all in a crate, lol).

I always avoid having doubles, as I prefer just having one version of the characters, but since "Swap Force" and "Superchargers" both come with Stealth Elfs, I just pretend that Ninja Stealth Elf is OG Stealth Elf's sister, and that Super Shot Stealth Elf is her long-lost mom. And with the Minis, I just pretend that they're the kids of Skylanders, with the exception of Trigger Snappy, who just showed up one day like Trigger Happy did. How they got to Earth is something I just don't think about, lol.

And of course, I have my romantic pairings, which are super odd and really have no basis other than personal opinion. They are;

-Spyro and Sonic Boom, who have a kid, Spry (and also technically Sonic Boom's three hatchlings)
-Stealth Elf and Terrafin, who have two kids, Whisper Elf and Terrabite.
-Ninjini and Thumpback, who have two kids, Mini-Jini and Thumpling
-Whirlwind and Jet-Vac, who have a kid, Pet-Vac
-Star Strike and Scorp
-Double Trouble and Hex
-Ninja Stealth Elf and Flameslinger
-Chop Chop and Roller Brawl
-Camo and Warnado
-Tree Rex and Golden Queen
-Boomer and Torch
-Bash and Flashwing
---
You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world!
-- The Tick
#573 Posted: 23:38:51 21/04/2020
Terrafin has a bad habit of claiming many people own him five dollahs, most notably being Kaos. Although, none of these individuals, including Kaos, owe him five dollahs. Except for a sleazy Pangolin named Sven, in fact, Sven owes many people five dollahs.

Much like Spyro, Spitfire has a love for adventure and treasure hunting and more often than not, when not racing or Skylander-ing, is exploring the endless world of Skylands, commonly accompanied by Spyro, Gill Grunt, and a few other Skylanders, who often rotate on who joins him (He sends open invites out through the Skylanders Chat Group).

Spitfire's dragon species are Scorchwurms and, while naturally part of the fire element, do posses slight Undead elemental qualities, and they're technically undead. Also, their flaming bodies can not remove their "armour" as it's part of them naturally, similar to a Turtle's shell.

Giants are actually much larger then how they appear in game.

Fitting of being a whale, Thumpback towers over all of his fellow Giants. In order, largest to smallest giant is. Thumpback > Crusher (But he hunches normally) > Tree Rex = Bouncer = Hothead, Eye-Brawl > Ninjini > Swarm.

Gill Grunt and Spyro's friendship is one that is stronger than traptanium. They've been through thick and thin, both external and internal. Among them, they're also quite close to Stealth Elf, Countdown, Jet-Vac, Pop Fizz, and Hotdog, but that's just including Core Skylanders. It extends quite a bit more when including specialized Skylanders.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:09:52 22/04/2020 by HeyitsHotDog
#574 Posted: 21:36:57 11/05/2020
The Dragon and Molekin species have a very strong fellowship that goes back for millenia, and it's believed that these to races were among the first to be manifested into Skylands and potentially worked alongside the Ancients in the over all creation of the universe.

It is also believed Gillmen played a role in as well, which is supported by vague, yet compelling evidence, along with how each species represents the three basic elements that make up the world, Land (Molekin), Sea (Gillmen) and Sky (Dragons). While all elements are important, these three, along with magic, are considered the oldest.

The origin of the Magic element lies with the Ancients themselves.

Spyro's father was a Skylanders rendition of Ignitus. While similar in appearance, his personality differs greatly. The three best words to describe him would be: Strong, Wise, and Goofy. Prior to his and his wife's (And Spyro's mother) passing, he was a Skylander and a damn good one at that. He was also Spyro's fire element teacher, which is why Spyro uses fire out of all the elements, to honor his teacher and father.

While there's not much to say about her, Spyro's mother was an water dragon (Primarily Ice) and was a Skylander as well. She taught Spyro the water element, Spyro's 2nd most used elemental breath.

Speaking of characters who had Skylander parents, Gurglefin, Gill Grunt's father. He was close friends with Ignitus and retired after his death. It's not something he's comfortable talking about. It was a scarring thing to witness for him. The event left him rather anxious and easily scared over everything since, although, as shown, he's much more courageous than he seems to be. Gurglefin in his Skylander days can be seen in a painting in Mudwater Hollow, his home town before he moved to Oilspill Island. He'd move back, but is quite frightened of the intense rapids of the Hollow's rivers, claiming fast pace and roar of the water brings back unfortunate memories.

Wallop is one of the most popular Skylanders working today. He's heroic, friendly, reliable and a genuinely great dude. Often one of the first to introduce themselves to any newbie Skylanders and a solid mentor once on patrol and in battle. Unlike most Molekin, his subspecies has incredible eyesight with a knack for picking out even the most mundane details.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:21:12 11/05/2020 by HeyitsHotDog
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#575 Posted: 19:26:43 12/05/2020
Fryno: A bit of a brute, his record isn't as squeaky-clean as some of the other Skylanders. Because of the high-wire exploits of the Blazing Biker Brigade, he's been in and out of jail and is well-versed in how criminals think. He's very rough around the edges, both metaphorically and literally. Literally in a sense due to his pachyderm heritage, metaphorically due to his unpredictability and brashness. Don't underestimate his small size and stature; his character is as large as life and twice as intense.

By now, everyone's aware of his temper problem, citizens, cadets, veterans, and villains alike. Especially villains. Fryno's most happiest when he's bashing skulls and burning rubber, particularly burning it right over anyone who tried to stop, drop, and roll. When a mommy rhino and daddy demon love each other very much, you get a Fryno, the incarnate of unbridled rage and destruction, bringer of vengeance and cool leather jackets. You really can't stop him when he's mad. And when he's super mad? Like, past the breaking point? Black smog bursts from his flared nostrils and the sides of his snarling mouth. It's said that if you catch a glance at his fiery eyes, you can see all the fury of the nine circles of hell.

Unfortunately, this reputation has made it difficult for him to approach people, to socialize. There's been instances in which civvies have been downright terrified of him. It doesn't help that he tends to shout when he speaks. He's become somewhat closeted because of this and, although he doesn't outright show it, very insecure. It sounds like he's deeply afraid he might hurt someone...badly. Despite this, Fryno doesn't like the attention his emotional pain brings, and either shrugs them off...or pushes them away. He eats when he's sad or angry or stressed, which, as evidenced by the love handles he's grown, happens often. A box of chocolates here, a stick of deep fried butter there, meat lovers pizza for dinner. He frequents therapy sessions and, sadly, many counselors can't endure him at his most volatile.

The Academy isn't quite his speed and, although he enjoys when the more rebellious students praise his bad boy persona and ask for photos next to Angry Bike, he'd rather be at home watching a game of Sting Ball, slumped on his couch and in bunny slippers.

Wash Buckler and Nightfall: As cuttlefolk, Mermasquids and Dreadwalkers share physiological traits, such as hemocyanin-rich blood, tentacles, ink sacs, regenerative limbs, muscles acting as a skeletal system, and elastic skin that exudes mucus. Their similarities, however, trail off there.

Mermasquids come in a variety of colors, and, like living mood rings, can shift them depending on their emotions. In comparison, Dreadwalkers only come in black, darker black, sometimes very, very dark gray, and pitch black. Pitch black Dreadwalkers are the most in tune with their natural affinity to the Dark element. Conversely, bright blue Mermasquids are the most in tune with their natural affinity to the Water element. Unlike the strong, broad beaks and toothy throats Dreadwalkers use to dine on the nutritious corals and juicy sea nettles that thrive in their territories, Mermasquids have no real jaws, no teeth or tongue. They're equipped with very muscly mouths instead, using pure force to smash the shells of crabs and clams.

As Dreadwalkers age, they grow sharp, curved barbs on the underside of their tentacles. As Mermasquids age, they grow mustaches and beards made from psuedo-tentacles. Unlike their true tentacles, as well as unlike Dreadwalker dreads, these don't have minds of their own and can only be moved slightly. Nightfall still has some growing to do, and those barbs are one of the few things she gets excited for. Wash Buckler, however, just didn't have as much luck with manscaping as other Mermasquids did. Perhaps he was stunted by a lack of seaweed in his diet early on. Raised by Seadogs, he still hasn't quite got the hang of how to change colors on command, and if he tries too hard, he...he tends to ink himself. Fortunately for Dreadwalkers, ink is pumped through the tentacles, or dreads, on their heads. The fluid itself is of a different consistency than that of Mermasquids, much more viscous and terribly acidic—Liquified Darkness.
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#576 Posted: 13:32:17 28/03/2023
Man, looking back at these is a trip.

Even the series isn't active anymore, the Skylanders are still having many amazing and fun adventures. Skylands continues to live on.
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#577 Posted: 16:36:10 30/03/2023
T__T (happy crying)

yeah you're right!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#578 Posted: 02:24:55 10/05/2023
Ok gonna dump my skylanders headcanon
The current 'skylanders' you get, always felt more like a bunch of misfit than a organised group of hero(how the heck any rando villager can recognise them as ''skylander'' rather than just some weird dude who decided to play the hero today. They doesn't have any kind of uniform, and they aren't a homogeneous specie)

Master Eon kinda ****ed up here. The last skylanders were too old or too few to vainquish the force of kaos and rebuild the core of light.

Gill grunt: The son of a fisherman longing for real adventures. He's a fan of the skylanders reguarly visiting the portal of light and master eon. When he discovered the new he pick his harpoon gun and begin to ''recruit'' new skylanders..
Trigger happy: Some kind of unstable and chaotic creature that put fear and terror in some small isolate village. Gill grunt somewhat ''tammed'' him. His main reason; the small goblin have a good shooting range and seem to hate troll
Spyro: not the true spyro actually some kind of failed evil clone created by Ripto to defeat the real Spyro.. The duo kidnapped it thinking it was the real spyro and brought the creature to skyland

The other ''skylanders'' are ''enrolled'' either early or mid-adventure usually having common goal to defeat kaos and bring light to skyland

[edit] More headcanon

Eruptor: Despite not having hand, the lava elemental know a secret technic that he call ''diamond hand'' he drop his stump in cold water then mold them like very hot glass then reput them in the water to freeze their form. re: it not super effective, his ''hand'' look more tangly and stiff obsedian structure
Boomer: A disgrunted troll that decide to help the skylanders in destroying and taking over the goo factory just to screw over his boss.
Stealth elf/stump smash: native from the falling forest, stump smash was reduced as a dump slave to the troll, and stealth elf have a grunge against them after they destroyed her village
---
THE END IS NEAR
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:43 10/05/2023 by nitendofan92
First | Previous | Page 12 of 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me