Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#401 Posted: 00:42:20 28/12/2016
Grave Clobber and Bad Juju are close friends from working under the Golden Queen. Jujunior calls him "Uncle Clobber" despite them not being related.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#402 Posted: 08:33:59 28/12/2016
Between the rockey roll duo, rockey is the silent one while roll is the talking one.

All skylanders from each element have the same powers but its thier choice on how to wield it. For example slam bam can control pure water but he prefer use it to manipulate ice.

All weapon skylanders can summon thier weapon using thier elements:
Magic: the weapon is forming from a cloud of pure arcane magic.
Tech: is summning sequence is like a computer creating a 3d model of the wepone that becomes real.
Earth: the skylander hits the ground making the weapon come out of it.
Air: wind currents are spining around the skylander hand until the weapon appears.
Fire: flames are sournding the skylander hand and forming the weapon.
Water: water drops appers from the thin air and merge to the weapone.
Life: the weapons are growing from the ground just like plants.
Undead: the skylander is making a dark rift in the air and pulling his wepone from it.
Light: the weapon appers in a flash of liget.
Dark: the skylander pulling the weapone out of his own shadow.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:53:18 28/12/2016 by omer1698
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#403 Posted: 00:03:25 29/12/2016
Spotlight and Blackout play chess with eachother frequently.
---
Soon.
#404 Posted: 06:24:46 31/12/2016
Chain reaction have a jhoney bravo like personality.

The water skylanders have a private pool in the academy to help them practice thier underwater combt skills but everyone else is allso using it to arange pool parties.

Eruptor have a secrat crash on somlderdash, everytime he thinks about her he melts, literally.

Ninjini can change her size by will.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:30:56 04/01/2017 by omer1698
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#405 Posted: 02:12:44 09/01/2017 | Topic Creator
This is a late one:

Most Skylanders celebrate Christmas, but not all. Ember, Barbella, Dune Bug, Star Strike and some other Skylanders celebrate Hannukah. Pit Boss celebrates his own holiday that's part of the religion of his society. Starcast, doesn't celebrate any holidays at all, because he doesn't understand it. However, Star Strike, Starcast's girlfriend, visits him often during the season, bringing him little gifts. He also gives her little things when she comes over.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
RainbowSkygirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2013
#406 Posted: 20:33:23 13/01/2017
Any and all Arkeyan units that house an undead spirit have a crystal of a specific mineral somewhere on their bodies/suits that anchors the spirit to the body; I'll call it a soul-stone. These crystals are difficult to break but in the event that one would crack, the attached spirit will slip back into the Underworld, effectively killing the Arkeyan. Chop Chop's soul-stone is the one on his forehead.
---
Lurked moar since 2011 and I'm still not quite sure what I'm doing.
#407 Posted: 20:45:11 13/01/2017
they are three types of races in skylands
human: humans are not true humans but they are human like creature with some uniqe fetures like elves, storm giants, trolls, cyclops and Greebles.
beast: races with beast fetures, they are come in all kinds of forms, they can be Walking on two legs like fauns, foxes, dirt sharks, gillman and mabus or they can wolk on Four legs like dragons, griffins, unicorns and turtles.
elemental: elementals are races that are known as a living and intelligent embodiment of the 10 elements, races such as lava monsers, golems, robots and some of the undead creatures.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:48 13/01/2017 by omer1698
#408 Posted: 22:06:13 13/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Imaginators are physical projections made by their Creation Crystal. They are like the Crystal Gems in Steven Universe.

Wild Storm is normally the strong-but-silent type. Like, he hardly ever talks unless spoken to, and then he only says a few words. He is good friends with Ambush, and the two spend many afternoons meditating together. He is VERY respectful towards Eon, bowing in his presence and being honored when the Portal Master chooses him to go on a mission. He gets along well with Stealth Elf, who secretly has a crush on him. He'll train with her often.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:23 13/01/2017 by Chompy-King257
#409 Posted: 13:14:34 14/01/2017
A batter reasons for the villains to become skylanders:

Golden queen liad about being royltie and was actully a farmer her entire life. As a child she got somehow her gold powers and uset them to become a tyrant and a criminal. After the doomraiders were gone she was wondering what she is, she tried to be criminal but it ended bad everytime. luckly dave (eon portal master apprintice from earth that i made) saw somthing in her, somthing that only some one who is worth to be a skylander have so he offerd her to become one of the skylanders. GQ refused at first but after she thogut about it GQ decided to give it a shot and havent regret it ever sanse.

Dr krankase wanted to become a scientist to help the world, but all his inventions were mocked by his colleges, so out of madness and insult he became to a villain. But after he left the doom raiders he still wanted to help the world, luckly dave skylanded him and krankase helpd more as a skylander than he could ever help as a scientist.

Pain yatta was full of vengeance becuse he thogut that the skylanders kidnapped his best friend, but dave clearfied to him that they didnt took the unocorn. Pain yatta felt so ashamed and stupid that he wasted all this time for pointless revenge agienst someone that did nothing to him, he wanted to make up for all the things he did and dave saw true potential in him so he turnd pain yata to a skylander and while in the same time he help pain to find his friend.

After he left the doom raiders wolfgang came back to his himetown to try to retrive his lost honer by making a beautiful song on his lyre to his former fiance, but even now he was feard. Dave (who was around becuse the meyor of the town thogut that wolfgang will cause menace) found him and wolfgang talld him thereason he was here and that he just want to retrive his lost honer. Suddnly wolfgang was under attack by moneybone (who was the princess new fiance), Dave saw that wolfgang have potential and gave wolfgang two options: stay here and cry or go there and earn his honer back. After a smell tantrum wolfgang said two words: "do it" dave skylanded wolfgang and alongside other skylanders they defetd moneybone and wolfgang got his honer back.

Dave heard that the chompy mage is causing mayhem in a contraction site so he and some other skylanders went ot investigate it. They discoverd a vally full of intelligent and not evil chompie, the chompy mage told him thatbyhose chompies are good and eant to live with the rest of skylands, but becuse of the evil chompie pepole are only afried even from the good ones and that the contraction manager know that and wanted to ruin the vally despit that. The chompies in the vally were chompy mage only family so dave skylanded CM and togther they saved the vally.

Grace clobber seven brothers askt dave to protect them from thier brother that tries to kill them, but dave heard grave clobber true story and talled him that if he will kill his borthers he will not be batter then them and will stain his legacy as a wise and benevolent ruler, grave clobber was convinced and agreed to become a skylander and Was safeties in the fact that hos brothers will forever be the sad and selfish mummies and will remain that way for the rest of thier sad and empty lives.

TKC was actully tried to reach the academy but not to attack it but to use is a a hideout. a bounty was put on his head, a really big bounty i can write the number but its just so ridiculously huge, so huge infact that TKC pirate craw wanted to give him to get the reword. after he racehd to the academy TKC reveld his heartbraking history, as a child his parents abandoned him and ever sanse that he was pass to a foaster homes again and again each one abandoned him everytime and every time it hurt as hell. then he started to become a thief, infact he became so good at this that every pirate craw wanted from him to stell for them, but after he finished his job they abandoned him too. after a while he started his own pirate craw and became the terror of the skyhighlands. but even now when he finaly felt he found a home he was abandoned and even worse, sold to the highest bitter. dave once again saw a hidden skylanders inside TKC and afte convincing him that the skylanders will never leave anyone behind, dave skylands him and helpd TKC to finaly feel like he finaly found a place he can call "home".

bad juju was orderd from an evil ghost king to make for him a heir to his thorne. she combiend her essence and the ghost king essence to create a clone of the king but somthing went worng and Juju Junior was born. unlike what she wanted Juju Junior was actully kind and sweet, after a while she loved him like a true mother, when she heard how pepole hated Juju Junior father she was horrofied that Junior will grow up to be hated and wicked like his father so she tricked the ghost king and went underground with Junior. she raised him in a small ghost vlliage until dave and some of the skylanders accidently found her and Junior. she told them about everything and dave deceited that it will be best for them if they will leave and keep bad juju hideout as a secrat, but the evil ghost king found them and took Junior. dave, bad juju and the skylanders went to rescue Junior, luckly for them Junior is stubborn and wanted his mother this entire time. bad juju and the ghost king fought each other but the king allmost killd bad juju, in the last minute dave skylanded bad juju and with her new skylander powers she defeted the ghost king. bad juju and Juju Junior were transfard to the academy were bad juju will learn from the best on he to be a good role model for her son.

blaster tron was actully good from the start but he was wonder if he is just a weapon, he tried to find diffreant puorpeses for him but everything just lead him to a weapon. blaster tron almost lost hope when dave told him that he is more then that, if he was just a weapon he will not even bother to seek other options, if he can do that he can be everythin he want. blater tron know he was right and decited to become one of the skylanders, on that day he found his true pourpse and learnd an Important Lesson: only you can decide what and who you are.

hood sickle was orignly and an executioner for an evil undead king that lied to him that all his kills were justified. one day the evil undead king trapd dave nad planned to Executie him, after hearing aout it hood sickle daggd deep to the people he killd past and found out they were completely innocent and there only crime is annyoind alittle bit the undead king. in the execution day hod sickle was about to cut off dave's head' but when hood sickle dropped the scyth it landed on dave's chines and freed him. then hood sickle talld to the undead king that he know who were all the people he killd and he is done with being the undead king mindless executioner. dave immediately saw in hood sickle a spark of a skylander and turnd him into one. after they defeted the undead king hood sickle vowd to never kill people, not even the villains, but when needed he will protect the innocent from the foces of evil.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 14:54:02 14/01/2017 by omer1698
#410 Posted: 21:24:49 17/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Grave Clobber and Pain-yatta are very goofy and are basically the Robbie Rottens of the Senseis. The two are close friends, with Pain-yatta being the "leader" and Grave Clobber kind of being the sidekick that just follows Pain-yatta around and does what he's told without really knowing what's going on. Pain-yatta is actually quite smart. He is very good with math and machinery, but still not as good as he thinks he is.

He makes strange plans and contraptions which are meant to capture and defeat the villains - except that they never work. One time, Pain-yatta crafted an entire army of robot gingerbread boys which he planned to unleash on a troll camp, but the bots went haywire and turned on him and Grave Clobber. The other Senseis had to come and save the two because the robots had captured them.

Grave Clobber is actually smarter than Pain-yatta credits him for. When Pain-yatta is crafting a plan or device to use against the bad guys, Grave Clobber will speak up and point out errors. However, Pain-yatta will ignore him. This results in every plan failing miserably.

Oh man...it's happened again...I've fallen in love with a headcanon...Welp, time to write some fanfiction, I guess!
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#411 Posted: 00:57:18 18/01/2017
double trouble occasionally sings "we are number one" when he summons his clones. Voodood finds this annoying.
#412 Posted: 08:44:26 18/01/2017
The robot skylanders dont eat, insted they are drinking oil.

when they arrived to skylands, donky kong and bowser were recruited by both the skylanders and kaos: the skylanders recruited donky kong which was kinda easy becuse donky much like them is a good guy, bowser was recruited by kaos after kaos promised him half of skylands and all the princess he can find. but after a while bowser didnt like that kaos was incharge so he rebald and joind the skylanders (which double crossd tem but the skylanders beated the crap out of him and sanded him back to the mushroom kingdom).

the ancients have diffreant looks, sizes, and area of expertise like with mythological gods: brain is the ancient wisdom, the four ancient elemtnals are the protectors of the four main netrual biomes of skylands: the flashfin protect the rivers seas and oceans, the terrasquid protect the aried places like desert and savanas, the frosthound protect the mountins and the arctic regions and the tree spirit protect the forests and the jungles.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:59:35 21/01/2017 by omer1698
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#413 Posted: 14:36:16 21/01/2017
Painyatta is secretly not an pinyata.
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
#414 Posted: 14:58:26 21/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Pain-yatta's species was the creation of an evil sorcerer who had the power of bringing inanimate objects to life. They served him and did his bidding, but after the sorcerer died, the species started to roam free and spread across Skylands.

Grave Clobber is an orphan. When he was young, his evil uncle, jealous of his brother's power, assassinated his mother and father. Now, Grave Clobber looks to Golden Queen and Wolfgang as his parents, referring to them as "mommy" and "daddy" respectively. However, in the Golden Desert, there is a cactus with a ring of stones around it. It is a memorial that Grave Clobber made for his parents after they died. He still visits it sometimes, and even talks to the cactus as if he is talking to his parents, telling them about what he is up to how much he misses them. Grave Clobber appears to be happy all the time, but sometimes he can get very depressed. When that happens, Golden Queen, Wolfgang, or Blaster-Tron (who is like an older brother to Grave Clobber) have to talk to him and cheer him up.

Then they buy him an ice cream to cheer him up, because Grave Clobber LOVES ice cream. His favorite thing to get is vanilla with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:46 22/01/2017 by Chompy-King257
#415 Posted: 09:08:17 22/01/2017
Becuse blaster tron is from the future he makes jokes about some of the things he finds "primitive" (offcourse no one gets his jokes, infact they are so bad that pepole started to belive that when he was made someone forgot to instul in him a comedy chip).

When the chompy mage came to the academy as a skylander he brogut some chompies with him, the chompies are trained and do not hurt people, well most of the time...

even now some thives, hunter and evil mages are sneacking to the academy to stell sunburn, offcourse all there afferts are ended in flames if you know what i mean...

Unlike the vampires of our world, the skylands vampires are not effectd by the sun at all and they do not drink blood, insted they are using thier fangs to suck juice and vitamins from fruits and vegetables. But the garlic part is true for both versions, but skylands vampires are just hate the smell.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 09:14:29 08/02/2017 by omer1698
#416 Posted: 14:35:00 08/02/2017
Zoo Lou is vegan, since he knows/summons most of the animals people normally eat.

Every year on father's day, Crusher leaves his home to travel to the site of his father's grave. Every year, he places a new gemstone on the grave. This is the only time of year he leaves his home, since the giants have become less needed.

Nightfall is asexual.

Boomer is occasionally discriminated against due to him being a troll. It usually happens on missions in towns or cities, where citizens will avoid him or outright yell at him.

Smash Hit's skytanium ball has the ability to change weight using the crystals at the end. Smash Hit can make it as light as an aluminum can when he needs to store it, or up to 3 tons in battle.

Double Trouble and Voodood are bitter rivals.

Echo is a big fan of Marina and the Diamonds.

Boom Bloom has a secret talent for breakdancing.

Popthorn is a young pervert. He often makes dirty jokes, and says Scratch "is a pretty pussy with a pretty pussy". He puffs up sometimes for no reason due to this. (toynerd knows exactly which NSP song fits here)

Almost all skylanders have real names, but few have revealed them.

and some TKC ones-

TKC can speak fluent Korean, but never uses it because "how dare i use any language other than english!"

TKC sometimes has panic attacks in situations where there are too many people. This causes him to hyperventilate and mumble loudly. Starcast helps calm him down when this happens.
#417 Posted: 14:49:54 08/02/2017
Skylands have its own zodiac system. they are 12 signs, ten are based on one of the elements whice the other two are based on cosmic balance: arcane mark (magic), mechanic bait (tech), stone rune (earth), windy sigil (air), blazing mark (fire), tide mark (water), bio pulse (life), death bane (undead), divine spark (light), shadow fall (dark), perfect balance (order) and empty nightmare (chaos).
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#418 Posted: 14:57:34 08/02/2017
Bouncing off of Zap's TKC speaking Korean HC.

TKC does speak fluent Korean, but he has no idea where he learnt it, he just does. English is the most common language in Skylands and most other languages are not from Earth. Him speaking Korean is an oddity and most, if not all, other citizens in Skylands, don't understand, nor speak it.

And now for another.

The elemental and brain vs brawn paths that dragons have in Dragon Temple, no one remembers the point of them. Not even the dragons know. They simply forgot and only continue it out of tradition, and to look like they know what they're doing.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:00 06/03/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#419 Posted: 21:32:13 08/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Swarm and Scorp have French blood, and are very good artists on their free time. They give painting lessons to other Skylanders and the Minis.
---
#420 Posted: 14:00:59 15/02/2017
The reposed from superchargers can change themself from normal to supercharger forms with a morpher like device called "rift reactors". The rist reactors are a bracelets builded by megs after the skylandsrs connacted with the rift engines. To activate them the skylandwrs must put thier hands on the braclet and call "for skylands", then the braclet is activated and trensform the skylanders to thier supercharger form.

Kaboom is wearing a wig, but if you will ever said that to him he will shove you to his cannon and blast you to the other side of skylands.

Despit being a water skylander, grave clobber tries to avoid swimming becuse he will sink and the water will ruin his bandages, infact he is still wonder why he is part of the water element in the first place.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:02:50 17/02/2017 by omer1698
#421 Posted: 01:02:23 21/02/2017 | Topic Creator
At Chopscotch's Halloween Party, RO-BOW dressed up like Gipsy Danger. He painted himself to look like the giant robot. Zap dressed up like a Kaiju, and him and RO-BOW pretended to fight each other.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:14 21/02/2017 by Chompy-King257
#422 Posted: 08:04:15 22/02/2017
Sanse he dasent have a face blaster tron express his emotions by using differant symbols that apper on his head. When he is confused he uses ?, when he is surprised he uses !, when he is thinking he uses three dots, when he is sleeping he uses Z and etc...

When she became to a skylander, sonic boom kids got some of her powers as well the ability to merge to a giant griffin baby. Same thing goes to bad juju and jujuonier.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:59:50 22/02/2017 by omer1698
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#423 Posted: 19:15:33 22/02/2017
The Kaos clones from Lair of Kaos in Imaginators are actually lookalikes that Kaos hired and they all sang their own version of We Are Number One just before the Skylanders' arrival.

Flare Wolf and Fire Kraken used to be rivals and fought over who would be in charge of the fireworks at events and festivals. Their constant fighting caused lots of damage to buildings which banned them from hosting fireworks displays again until they learned to use them responsibly. One day, a group of trolls gate crashed a party at the academy and the two Skylanders teamed up to stop them. Their heroism convinced Eon to lift the ban and they never fought each other again since.
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#424 Posted: 03:12:54 24/02/2017
The falling skulls in the Abandoned Amusement Park come from a spell that Hex cast on the park a long time ago.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#425 Posted: 06:42:47 24/02/2017
Here's a definitive Mystical headcanon (i've done a few variations.)

Mysticat is a transitioning f to m. He/him pronouns.
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#426 Posted: 18:45:20 24/02/2017
(Skylanders headcanons are honestly one of my favorite things to read. Thanks to everyone posting here!)

Sonic Boom was the first of the Air Skylanders to fully welcome Bad Juju into their ranks. (After all, she knows what it's like to become a Skylander for one's children) Bad Juju secretly tries to find a way to break her children's curse, but she hasn't succeeded yet.

Flynn once made it his goal to flirt with everyone in Skylander Academy at least once. Buzz gave him the evil eye for a whole day when he called him "daddy".

Some of the villains aren't senseis because, like Broccoli Guy and Chill Bill, they got new careers elsewhere. Chef Pepper Jack has begun to rebuild his restaurant chains, Dreamcatcher has become a news reporter (news travels pretty fast when you can get inside someone's dreams), Nightshade has started up tours for the Midnight Museum (which are a lot more interesting than they sound), and The Gulper is a goofy mascot for an amusement park. (Mabu children love it when he drinks soda and lets them slide down his back) Since they haven't become official Skylanders, though, a Skylander is often appointed to monitor them just in case. (This has actually led to some surprising friendships)

Astroblast wears moon shoes because he likes to pretend he's in low gravity. Everyone teases him about it.

You know those posts about pets that are so close they spend all of their time together? That's Funny Bone and Hot Dog. They're always playing together, joining the same teamups for missions, or just taking naps curled up together. Hot Dog will warm up Funny Bone when it rains ("bone dry" isn't accurate for the poor pup-with no fur, he gets cold quite easily!), and Funny Bone will dig up some hands to pet Hot Dog when he's sad.

Dreamcatcher put together a party for the four Doom Raider senseis, and after that, she started planning some irregular gettogethers for the Doom Raideers. (though they're always in a private spot-she doesn't want her reputation soiled by people worrying the Doom Raiders are plotting something again, and neither does anyone else) Golden Queen was inspired to do the same with Bad Juju and Grave Clobber. GQ's were a little more awkward at first-Bad Juju and Grave Clobber were treated more like underlings back when they were villains-but they've gotten more comfortable with each other. Juju Junior gets a playdate with the minis on nights like these. (Bad Juju wants to keep her villain past a secret from junior, and she thinks he ought to get to spend a night with friends, too)

Chill was in love with her Snow Queen. She and Gill Grunt joke about being in the "Water Skylanders Searching for their Lost Girlfriends" club. (It used to just be the "Water Skylanders Searching for Girlfriends" club, but people thought they were trying to get a speeddating thing going)
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#427 Posted: 19:34:23 24/02/2017
Ember binge watches 1000 degree glowing knife videos.

Skylanders name their own upgrades. Mysticat loves cat puns, so thats what all his upgrade names are.

Tri-tip hates paleontologists because he finds their info inaccurate.

Planning on making headcanons for all new Skylanders from now on maybe.
---
Soon.
#428 Posted: 20:47:21 24/02/2017
grave clobber is allot more smarter then he look like. he pretended to be a mindless killer mummy so he could survive beatween the ranks of the golden queen army, he was relived that he can stop play dumb when he became to a skylander.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#429 Posted: 23:25:40 25/02/2017
Heartbreaker Buckshot offered himself as sacrifice to Activision so Waves 4 and 5 would happen.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#430 Posted: 23:28:46 25/02/2017
Buckshot was banned from the valentines festival after his costume was deemed "too scary" by some of the mabu.
#431 Posted: 18:59:55 27/02/2017
grave clobber and jawbreaker once did a boxing match, it ended in a Tie.

Krankase and pop fizz love making porions together, of course usuly it ended up in an exploration of rhe acadamey laboratory and cost allot of money but does two are just enjoning do it together.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:18:33 01/03/2017 by omer1698
#432 Posted: 14:42:31 01/03/2017
Drobot actually has a large income.
#433 Posted: 20:42:13 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Grave Clobber has a teddy giraffe named Mr. Pokey. He thinks that he's had the same one since birth, but he has not. He's either lost it or crushed it by accidentally sitting on it about a hundred times. Golden Queen just buys him another one before he notices. She has a whole shelf filled with them just in case.
---
#434 Posted: 13:06:06 02/03/2017
somthing on the lore of the earth-skylands relashionship.

long ago the creatures of skylands could travel from skylands to other worlds with the power of the portals. they grow found of our planet so they constantly visitid here while in the same time created our myths and legands of god, monsters and more. but the portal masters were worrid that those tripes were abusing of the portal's powers so they cost a spell that prevanted from anything to cross through the portal to other worlds. but saddly some of the creatures were left behind without the abilitiy to go back to skylands so now they live on earth in secret. we know them as the loch ness monster, bigfoot, chupacabra and all the other cryptids.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#435 Posted: 03:17:08 06/03/2017
Inspired by some Portal Masters from Earth, Eon started group chats for each of the elements, intended to help them coordinate efforts and develop their relationships to each other. This is not really what happened.
Magic
Since a lot of Magic Skylanders can use some unusual communication methods, the group chat tends to get left alone. Occasionally, though, someone will share a selfie and start a contest between Skylanders. (There's an ongoing debate on whether or not using a clone to take the picture technically counts as a selfie)
Tech
Drobot, Sprocket, and Spy Rise try to keep things serious. Trigger Happy and Boomer flood the chat with memes. (This one resulted in Drill Sergeant reciting Moon Base Alpha on missions)
Life
Ambush encourages everyone to share something that they're proud of. What exactly they're proud of varies from Skylander to Skylander.

• Camo Eon's tomatoes are becoming ripe! Just look at that shade of red!
  • Zook Teaching Bambazookers to walk is going well! Look at this little one taking his first steps!
  • Stealth Elf Never saw me coming...(Attached is an image of Stealth Elf with one of her blades to the throat of a Mabu known for his tyrannical reign. )
  • Ambush Excellent work, everyone! smilie

Water
Nobody's exactly sure who started it, but everyone refers to each other exclusively through emojis. (Freeze Blade is a cat, Chill is an ice cube, etc.) They also like to tease each other about how they talk.
  • Chill What's on the agenda today?
  • Rip Tide *Vhat
  • Chill Go fish yourself, buddy.

Undead
They've got quite a weird contrast-there's a lot of younger Skylanders, like Roller Brawl, Fright Rider, and Funny Bone, but there's also beings thousands of years old, like Night Shift and Chop Chop. An awful lot of the chat is skull emojis and explanations of acronyms.
Fire
Someone always texts "4:20 BLAZE IT" at 4:20 am. Nobody actually knows what it means, they just heard it on Earth and thought it was referring to something arson-related. Flameslinger refuses to remove his blindfold while texting.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:19:04 06/03/2017 by TechSkylander15
#436 Posted: 03:20:36 06/03/2017
Quote: TechSkylander15
Inspired by some Portal Masters from Earth, Eon started group chats for each of the elements, intended to help them coordinate efforts and develop their relationships to each other. This is not really what happened.
Magic
Since a lot of Magic Skylanders can use some unusual communication methods, the group chat tends to get left alone. Occasionally, though, someone will share a selfie and start a contest between Skylanders. (There's an ongoing debate on whether or not using a clone to take the picture technically counts as a selfie)
Tech
Drobot, Sprocket, and Spy Rise try to keep things serious. Trigger Happy and Boomer flood the chat with memes. (This one resulted in Drill Sergeant reciting Moon Base Alpha on missions)
Life
Ambush encourages everyone to share something that they're proud of. What exactly they're proud of varies from Skylander to Skylander.

• Zook Teaching Bambazookers to walk is going well! Look at this little one taking his first steps!
  • Stealth Elf Never saw me coming...(Attached is an image of Stealth Elf with one of her blades to the throat of a Mabu known for his tyrannical reign. )

Water
Nobody's exactly sure who started it, but everyone refers to each other exclusively through emojis. (Freeze Blade is a cat, Chill is an ice cube, etc.) They also like to tease each other about how they talk.
  • Rip Tide *Vhat

Undead
They've got quite a weird contrast-there's a lot of younger Skylanders, like Roller Brawl, Fright Rider, and Funny Bone, but there's also beings thousands of years old, like Night Shift and Chop Chop. An awful lot of the chat is skull emojis and explanations of acronyms.
Fire
Someone always texts "4:20 BLAZE IT" at 4:20 am. Nobody actually knows what it means, they just heard it on Earth and thought it was referring to something arson-related. Flameslinger refuses to remove his blindfold while texting.

i like this.

others:

the light skylanders have their phones at max brightness, no exceptions.

sonic boom uses too many emojis
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#437 Posted: 03:44:03 06/03/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
Imaginators are physical projections made by their Creation Crystal. They are like the Crystal Gems in Steven Universe.

Wild Storm is normally the strong-but-silent type. Like, he hardly ever talks unless spoken to, and then he only says a few words. He is good friends with Ambush, and the two spend many afternoons meditating together. He is VERY respectful towards Eon, bowing in his presence and being honored when the Portal Master chooses him to go on a mission. He gets along well with Stealth Elf, who secretly has a crush on him. He'll train with her often.

YES. I've literally had too many headcanons of Imaginators that are similar to SU it's a problem...
Heres a few:

When damaged too much, Imaginators retreat into they're creation crystals to heal up. They're crystal is always embedded in their bodies. It's basically their heart if you will.
I kinda had a animation in mind where they turn into stars, similar to the starry parts, then they go inside the crystal. Same thing happens when reforming, but they come outside and create the form.

Imaginators don't actually have a past, but memories of it, unless they are a "Second Gen" which are rushed versions which don't come with weapons, and have no memories. They are needing to make weapons themselves.

Imaginator Crystals are created by "Overlords" which are much more powerful and larger Imaginators, but don't have crystals embedded in them.

All Gen 1 Imaginators are from the Lost Imaginite Mines. It's basically the Kindergarten.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:08 06/03/2017 by Luminous35
#438 Posted: 14:07:10 06/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Magic
Tech
Life

Water
  • Rip Tide *Vhat

Undead
Fire

i like this.

others:

Mind if i contribute?

Dark skylanders put every post a sad emoji, even if the pst is about a happy thing.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:07:57 06/03/2017 by omer1698
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#439 Posted: 14:38:20 06/03/2017
As I said in another topic Wendel is now a Portal Master in training. He's doing incredible well and Eon sees a potential seen in very few Portal Masters.

All locations in the console Classic Spyro games Including ETD and AHT) exist in Skylanders and Spyro has been on the adventures for each respective game, along with a few other Skylanders like Gill Grunt. These were their first missions as Skylanders.

A few locations from LoS are also present in Skylands. The Swamps,, Boyzitbig, Twilight Falls, and Avalar being those places. Avalar is a perfect mixture of the Classic Avatar and LoS Avalar.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:24 06/03/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#440 Posted: 01:42:03 07/03/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

i like this.

others:

Quote: omer1698

Mind if i contribute?

Dark skylanders put every post a sad emoji, even if the pst is about a happy thing.

YES to all of these! (I'm not sure which is funnier-Sonic Boom texting like a Mom™ or someone reading through the Dark chat and wondering "why the heck are you guys so sad all the time?"
[quote=Luminous35
YES. I've literally had too many headcanons of Imaginators that are similar to SU it's a problem...
Heres a few:

When damaged too much, Imaginators retreat into they're creation crystals to heal up. They're crystal is always embedded in their bodies. It's basically their heart if you will.
I kinda had a animation in mind where they turn into stars, similar to the starry parts, then they go inside the crystal. Same thing happens when reforming, but they come outside and create the form.

Imaginators don't actually have a past, but memories of it, unless they are a "Second Gen" which are rushed versions which don't come with weapons, and have no memories. They are needing to make weapons themselves.

Imaginator Crystals are created by "Overlords" which are much more powerful and larger Imaginators, but don't have crystals embedded in them.

All Gen 1 Imaginators are from the Lost Imaginite Mines. It's basically the Kindergarten.[/quote]

I really like this idea! It's so cool to have Creation Crystals integrated into the story instead of just "I guess you found a rock with a person in it at your Wal-Mart?"
#441 Posted: 12:13:34 07/03/2017
i just had anthor idea for the skylanders group chats.

golden queen like to post a sexy pictures of herself.

Some canons on the gimmiks

Giants: every skylander can control the elements but the giants are the ones with the most powerful elemental powers. When normal life skylander can grow a single plant, tree rex and grow an entire forest.

Swap force: the swap force usuly dont switch parts very often becuse they think its kinda wierd.

Trap team: the trap masters have learnd the ancient art of crystalkensis, the power to manipulete and summon differant crystals so they can use thier traptiniuom weapons.

Superchargers: the superchargers can summon thier veichels at will, the reposed can do that as well but they need to enter thier supercharged form first.

Senseis: the senseis can enter into sorr of zen mode, when they are in that mode ther are like statutes. They dont breath, dont feel thier body is like made of stone. But after a while they wake up and act normal.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:49:08 07/03/2017 by omer1698
#442 Posted: 20:22:44 07/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Ambush is really good with kids. When Jujunior or Sonic Boom's babies are crying he can always calm them down in seconds by just placing his hand on them and telling them to breath slowly.

Ambush is a very father-like figure to Chopscotch. He gives her lots of advice and trains with her often. He secretly teaches her Knight techniques to perform with her ax. Chopscotch even calls the Life Sensei "Dad."
---
#443 Posted: 06:07:17 08/03/2017
the graet war that was mentioned in academy was the war among the the clans of the portal masters: the everlight clan who worshipd the ancients and created the skylanders to protect skylands and darkfall clan who worshipd the darkness and wanted to conquer skylands. the war was so catastrophe that almost every portal master from both sides was wiped out. eon is the last everlight and kassandra and kaos are the last darkfall.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#444 Posted: 16:41:40 08/03/2017
[quote=ZapNorris]

i like this.

others:

Quote: omer1698

Mind if i contribute?

YES to all of these! (I'm not sure which is funnier-Sonic Boom texting like a Mom™ or someone reading through the Dark chat and wondering "why the heck are you guys so sad all the time?"
Quote: Luminous35
Heres a few:

All Gen 1 Imaginators are from the Lost Imaginite Mines. It's basically the Kindergarten.[/quote

I really like this idea! It's so cool to have Creation Crystals integrated into the story instead of just "I guess you found a rock with a person in it at your Wal-Mart?"

Thanks. After LIM was revealed, it gave me a lot of possibilities.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#445 Posted: 16:43:21 08/03/2017
Night Shift is Bat Spin's father. He raised her amongst his bats.
#446 Posted: 16:19:17 10/03/2017
before every new game relese all the new skylanders are recording thier Battle Cries in a recording studio. screen writers are the ones who write the cries.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:21:27 10/03/2017 by omer1698
#447 Posted: 16:44:16 10/03/2017
wild storm is secretly kyuranger blue
#448 Posted: 19:01:58 10/03/2017
becuse of his sexy voice and the "lone wolf" attitude, wild storm is considered as the dream guy for many of the female skylanders and academy staff, including cali (which make flynn really jealous but wild storm carrying a big sword so flynn try to stay on his good side).
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:24 10/03/2017 by omer1698
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me