Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#251 Posted: 15:59:25 01/10/2016
Buckshot is bi and into Splat and Mysticat but can't decide which one to choose.
---
i am trash
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#252 Posted: 19:49:26 01/10/2016
Did someone say HEADCANONS? (Of course mine are mostly Krankcase tbh)

-It is completely possible for a Portal Master to lose their powers. Many people who don't play the games anymore have lost theirs. Because of this, rogue Imaginators trapped in Skylands do exist, but rarely show themselves.
-The Skylanders have an internal culture very different from the rest of Skylands, mostly because of what they find on Earth. Their melting pot of a culture has started to slowly spread across Skylands, but luckily, it hasn't spread to Kaos all too effectively. He still gets very confused when they call him a scrub.
-The time right before a new game is really awkward for the Skylanders and Kaos, mainly because there is a sudden outburst of Kaos' minions activity, but Kaos himself never shows his face. Although he has convinced himself he's wearing the Skylanders down by doing this odd tradition, often all he's doing is providing free training and a giant warning sign. The only time this has actually been sucessful was pre-Superchargers.
-The Giants oversee most of the training of all the Skylanders. The exception is the Trap Team, who are rarely at the Academy and instead are out doing their own thing, and the Superchargers, since Buzz has taken them under his wing personally.
-Chef Pepper Jack is basically Skylands' weird amalgamate of Guy Fieri and Gordan Ramsay. Their version of the Food Network is mostly his, with a few random shows in between, including a late night show by Broccoli Guy that is ironically all about barbecue.
-Luminous and Nightshade have opposite sleep schedules, with Luminous having a normal one and Nightshade being literally nocturnal. Since they are still considered on the run, they live together, which means they have 24/7 protection in some form. Although they're rarely home when they're awake, the possibility of one of them being home has kept almost anyone who would have attacked them at bay. Despite the small amount of time they're both awake, they have grown quite close, and will often cook breakfast/dinner for each other.
-Luminous makes it a point to not stay up past sunset because he tends to have very vivid and very terrifying hallucinations at night. One of the few times their home has gotten attacked, Nightshade witnessed it firsthand, and has since made sure to keep a stockpile of sleeping pills handy in case Luminous ever has another scare.
-Despite not knowing about this, Chompy Mage and Sheep Mage are the long-lost sons of some of the first Earth portal masters. They had been sent through the portal early on by accident and ended up being raised by Chompies and Sheep respectively. Their powers are simply a corrupted version of a Portal Master's.
-Nightshade's narcissism is not a trait, it's a disorder.
-Wolfgang is the most sterotypical frat boy. He also has a secret obsession with Camp Rock and High School Musical.
-Dreamcatcher owns a smartphone and somehow can text faster than anyone with hands. No one knows who she's texting, as literally no one else owns a phone that could receive or send back texts.
-Gulper is a memelord, and will often reference memes during the worst times. His favorite one to quote is Dat Boi.
-Splat is literally the gayest thing in Skylands. Stormblade is not too far behind, and the two of them are definitely a thing.
-Boomer writes fanfiction about himself. It's often worse than Flynn's.
-Sonic Boom is the mom friend on so many levels.
-Wind-Up was made by the same toymaker that made Mesmerelda's puppets.
-Auroura is a weaboo. Everyone knows except Eon. She became so fast from doing the Naruto run so often.
-Mysticat is a trans man who has been taking hormone therapy for years. No one understands how it could work so perfectly on everything except his voice.
-Ember is very asexual.
-Rufus runs the in-universe Skylanders social media. Thanks to not knowing about the community and the constant insistence of a few trolls, he has made the Skylanders an official Tumblr. Most of it's followers are bots, and he doesn't know how to block them.

Aaand Krankcase spam.
-Although he doesn't admit to it, Krankcase has a huge crush on Golden Queen. Teasing about it is not uncommon. It's the most sterotypical thing, too, with him having constant voice cracks when talking to her and often being extremely fidgety in her presence. Oddly, he has started doing the same thing around Tidepool.
-Krank is a huge fan of Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. The door to his lab is soundproof because even the Evilkin got tired of him playing the soundtrack so often, and sometimes singing along. Badly. Most of the fanfiction is written by him, he has done cosplay for sure, and is basically the god of the fandom.
-He's surprisingly great at art, mainly because he's gotten so much practice from designing and redesigning Evilkin.
-Most of the memories he's lost relate to his school days. He used to have a crush on Mags in school, but she was already seeing someone. He wanted to impress her with his talents, but ended up blowing up the school instead. The headmaster and him were the only survivors, and it was in this blast that he lost his legs. This is also why Mags is an Undead element.
-The first Evilkin he ever created was a frog. Although it is long out of order, he keeps it on his desk, and often will try to revive it. His efforts have yet to prove successful.
-He has made it a point to memorize the serial number and personality of every single Evilkin. The exception to this is Bryan the Shield Shredder, one of the first of his kind, that Krankcase has grown too attached to to call him by his serial number anymore.
-Krankcase, like the other villians, is considered an outcast by the Skylanders (with the exception of the Senseis). They believe he has had no redemption, and will gladly backstab them at the first chance he gets. The only exception is Drobot, who actually respects him, and the Tech Minis, who he often cares for.
-Although Krankcase isn't much of a gamer, he loves Portal. The number of rants and theories he spouts off sometimes make some wonder if he really likes Portal more than Dr. Horrible. On the same note, he has tried to recreate the cores to no avail and almost recreated Glados, but scrapped it early on when he realized how bad that would actually be.
-He created the Evilkin to act as mercenaries and has made a pretty penny from this, most of which has been used to create more Evilkin and on Dr. Horrible merch.
-Although everyone knows he does and just hides it, very few people has actually seen him cry. These same people also were the ones that he showed his favorite movie to.
-His philosophy can best be summarized by "sleep is for the weak!". On a similar note, the coffee he drinks is basically pure caffeine.
-The longest he's ever gone without sleeping was an entire week, which was the week he was creating the first Krankenstein. After the last screw was bolted into it, he immediately passed out and didn't wake up for another 2 days.
-Although he's very cautious to make sure no one knows, he has taken back the Wilikin Workshop he stole from Kaos. Since he has so little time nowadays, he lets the machines there mass-produce Evilkin and hatbots.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:22:45 01/10/2016 by MekakuCityPKMN
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#253 Posted: 21:17:18 01/10/2016
Tae Kwon Crows OCD can actually be quite a hindrance if some one who "dares" actually goes what they were "daring" to do. TKC knows they don't mean to hurt him, but it still scares him, to the point where he might cry, as he hates his OCD. Luckily, Spyro, Sonic Boom,, Spitfire, King Pen and Pop Thorn have become good friends with him and are actively helping him tolerate "daring" more. Pop Thorn is often TKC's cuddle buddy when he gets a panic attack.

Pain-yatta has minor depression and can often feel very lonely, which is why he hosts so many parties, to feel happy and never alone. His life before becoming a Skylander was a hard one. His parents got whacked as a child by Kaos' Mother and he lived on his own, out in the world alone. When he became a sensei, he was given a big home perfect for him in every way. He burst into tears when he was it and is thankful for his new family, epecially with members of the Magic Element, and Fiesta.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:52 01/10/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#254 Posted: 21:27:26 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Grave Clobber had a pet fish named Pebbles because it keeps eating the pebbles that he puts in it's tank. Secretly however, Pebbles had been more of..."series" of fish. The first one died kinda quickly, and Golden Queen really didn't want to explain the concept of death to Grave Clobber, who again, has the mind of a 5 year old, so she just bought him another one while he was away and acted like nothing happened. Well, the fish died again, so Golden Queen bought another one. This same pattern had been going on for a while now, and Golden Queen had become a regular customer at the pet store. However, after a while, Golden Queen grew tired of this and couldn't take it anymore, so she bought a pet parakeet and told Grave Clobber Pebbles went on a vacation. Grave Clobbers loves his bird, who he calls Tweety, more than anything. However, the sound of the bird's constant chirping really frustrates Wolfgang when he comes over to the Queen's place. Golden Queen's gotten used to it.

Bad Juju's son and Grave Clobber have play dates, which Bad Juju and Golden Queen arrange once a week.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#255 Posted: 22:47:05 01/10/2016
I want to share more headcanons for when the Doom Raiders were still evil, so here's one to start:

In their days of doing bad, the Doom Raiders were quite a close team. They all had a large amount of respect for each other, whether they showed it or not. However, there were quite a lot of fall outs within the group at times. Krankcase for the most part had different intentions to that of the others, causing them to argue. Although he never showed it, their fights would effect him, causing him to stay away for a couple days in his laboratory. Anyone who was involved in whatever argument would take the time to think about it too, respecting the fact that Krankcase needed a break, as they all did. After time passed they would all own up to each other and forgive one another for things that were said. Even in more intense situations, it never made them truly drift apart. Heck, some would even straight up leave and then return after rethinking it. They were always together again in the end, all in their pack. (As Wolfgang would call it.)

I don't know. The relationship between the Doom Raiders interests me a lot, and I wish they would've touched on it more than they did in TT. I'll probably make more similar to this in the future. ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶r̶a̶n̶k̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶

Edit: I'm adding more! Behold the long Krankcase headcanons!

Coffee is Krankcase's number one cure to almost everything. Feeling tired in the morning? Coffee. Need to stay up all night to work on projects? Coffee again. He actually found himself needing to buy a lot more than often, and he didn't always have the money for it. Gulper once introduced him to some of his favorite soda from Soda Springs, and he quite liked it. Gulper is allowed to enter Soda Springs, but only when under supervision of another. Now him and Krankcase go there whenever Gulper wants to get more of it. When Krankcase is out of Coffee, Gulper lends him a barrel until he has the money for his beloved beverage.

And now, an addition of how Krankcase lost his legs. This is still a work in progress, and I've shortened it a bit. Uhh, still pretty long though.

After the tragic accident of an experiment backfiring, Krankcase was left with severe injuries to his limbs. In fact, they're were so damaged that he had no other choice than to amputate them himself, and he didn't exactly specialize in that sort of thing. The process was grueling, but he succeeded and was made it out in the end. People wonder how he managed to survive such damage. Going about his replacement for his legs was tricky, and he tried many things before finding something that worked. Adding a little part from The Book Of Kaos, one of his attempts involved him hitting his head and getting concussion, which left heavy affect. Still, he worked long and hard at it, and ended up with the spider legs that we all know. He was, and still is, proud of his work, and has learned to like them more than his original ones. He finds them very useful in battle. He doesn't like to talk about the accident in the slightest, as it still scars him to this day. The other Doom Raiders respect this, and never bring up the subject. Only a couple of the team members actually know about the full details, as he told them a long time ago. There was a time where someone recommended a visit to another doctor who did specialize in his problem, as his new legs could be damaging to the health. This infuriated him, as he saw it as them speaking against his work, and saying it wasn't good enough. Really they only intended to help him. After that (understandable) lash out, nobody has spoken about it since. He feels comfortable now that he never has to face the subject, unless they don't know him very well. But to this day, people still worry whether his legs are still affecting him in some way. But they have no other choice but to keep it to themselves.

Krankcase doesn't even remember what's in the goo himself, which is why he can never answer the question to it.

He prefers to work alone in his lab, but shows enthusiasm when sharing the details. He has shared some of his work with Cortex and Pop Fizz in the past, but doesn't plan on ever working on projects with them. He respects their work for what it is, but prefers to work himself in different ways.

Wow, I had a lot of typos there before.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 17:02:04 03/10/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#256 Posted: 00:07:35 02/10/2016
Quote: Spyro Lover122
I want to share more headcanons for when the Doom Raiders were still evil, so here's one to start:

In their days of doing bad, the Doom Raiders were quite a close team. They all had a large amount of respect for each other, whether they showed it or not. However, there were quite a lot of fall outs within the group at times. Krankcase for the most part had different intentions to that of the others, causing them to argue. Although he never showed it, their fights would effect him, causing him to stay away for a couple days in his laboratory. Anyone who was involved in whatever argument would take the time to think about it too, respecting the fact that Krankcase needed a break, as they all did. After time passed they would all own up to each other and forgive one another for things that were said. Even in more intense situations, it never made them truly made them drift apart. Heck, some would even straight up leave and then return after rethinking it. They were always together again in the end, all in their pack. (As Wolfgang would call it.)

I don't know. The relationship between the Doom Raiders interests me a lot, and I wish they would've touched on it more than they did in TT. I'll probably make more similar to this in the future. ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶K̶r̶a̶n̶k̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶

Edit: I'm adding more! Behold the long Krankcase headcanons!

Coffee is Krankcase's number one cure to almost everything. Feeling tired in the morning? Coffee. Need to stay up all night to work on projects? Coffee again. He actually found himself needing to buy a lot more than often, and he didn't always have the money for it. Gulper once introduced him to some of his favorite soda from Soda Springs, and he quite liked it. Gulper is allowed to enter Soda Springs, but only when under supervision of another. Now him and Krankcase go there whenever Gulper wants to get more of it. When Krankcase is out of Coffee, Gulper lends him a barrel until he has the money for his beloved beverage.

And now, an addition of how Krankcase lost his legs. This is still a work in progress, and I've shortened it a bit. Uhh, still pretty long though.

After a tragic accident, he was left with severe injuries to his limbs. In fact, they're were so damaged that he had no other choice than to rid of them, and he didn't exactly specialize in that sort of thing. The process was grueling, but he succeeded and was safe in the end. Going about his replacement for his legs was tricky, and he tried many things before finding something that worked. Adding a little part from The Book Of Kaos, one of his attempts involved him hitting his head and getting concussion, which left heavy affect. Still, he worked long and hard at it, and ended up with the spider legs that we all know. He was, and still is, proud of his work, and has learned to like them more than his original ones. This is because they are very useful in battle. He doesn't like to talk about the accident in the slightest, as it still scars him to this day. The other Doom Raiders respect this, and never bring up the subject. Only a couple of the team members actually know about the full details. There was a time where someone recommended a visit to another doctor who did specialize in his problem, as his new legs could be damaging to the health. This infuriated him, as he saw it as them speaking against his work, when they only intended to help him. After that understandable lash out, nobody speaks of it. He feels comfortable in the fact that nobody will mention it. But to this day, people still worry whether his legs are still affecting him in some way.

Hot damn you love Krankcase.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#257 Posted: 00:13:22 02/10/2016
W-well, you see I....

Pretty much.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#258 Posted: 02:13:29 02/10/2016
Blaster-Tron was programmed to be cynical. He makes plenty of remarks, but no one can tell if he's being sarcastic or not due to his monotone voice.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#259 Posted: 02:15:14 02/10/2016
Tidepool will sometimes dramatically jump up and pose in front of the moon. It's because she's a big fan of the bayonetta series, and replicates the cover arts.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#260 Posted: 07:31:34 02/10/2016
Markiplier is a secret Skylander of the Magic Element, and he also has a separate counterpart named Darkiplier who is of the Dark Element.
Both were put into SuperChargers, but the figures are so rare, only 5 people have them, and they also do not appear on the poster.

Markiplier's vehicle is called the Warfstachinator, and is a Land vehicle of the Light Element, and Darkiplier's vehicle is called the Murderbike, which is a Land vehicle of the Undead element. They are rare as well, only owned by 3 people.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
#261 Posted: 07:32:11 02/10/2016
how on earth did i even come up with something so dumb
---
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#262 Posted: 11:42:14 02/10/2016
Buckshot is in love with Boom Bloom but Boom Bloom likes to focus on her life as a hero rather than romance... Also Jujuniors dad is a total deadbeat who doesn't pay child support and Bad Juju had to become a villain because it was the only thing that could pay the bills but now she is a skylander and has her new friends (Fiesta and Tidepool) to help her take care of Jujunior
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#263 Posted: 13:43:06 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Bad Juju's son doesn't have a father. He was created by a spell, as Bad Juju wished for a son for many years, and since she was undead, she couldn't have one. Using an ancient spell that required her to mix a fern leaf, a spider web, a block of amber, a feather, a bird's egg and a finger bone in a big iron pot, she created him.
---
#264 Posted: 14:13:07 02/10/2016
Flarewolf is actually Trigger Happy in disguise.
---
#265 Posted: 21:34:13 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
A lot of Skylanders have musical talent. Aurora, Star Strike and Golden Queen are fantastic singers, Wallop and Grave Clobber are great on the drums, Chompy-Mage, Flarewolf and Air Strike are skilled harmonica players, Tae Kwon Crow and Mysticat perform with the triangle, Buckshot and Krankcase are awesome on the keyboard, Fryno and Pain-yatta play the saxophone, Fiesta plays the trumpet, and Wolfgang plays the harp. Some of them have formed bands that perform gigs up at Battlebrawl or Cloud Kingdom.

For his birthday, Wolfgang bought Grave Clobber a drum set, which Grave Clobber loves and plays all the time. He's pretty bad and off tune, but no one the heart to tell him. Wolfgang and Grave Clobber sometimes try to perform together, but it always just ends up with serious racket that drives Golden Queen insane. Sometimes, however, she'll join the two and sing, or at least try to, to the crazy beat of their songs, as she is an incredibly talented singer. During these jam sessions, Blaster-Tron will sit by and listen, as he isn't great with instruments and doesn't really understand the concept of music.

Golden Queen, Grave Clobber, Wolfgang and Blaster-Tron are like a big family. Golden Queen is the overly protective mother, Wolfgang is the "cool boyfriend" that take Grave Clobber and Blaster-Tron out to sports games and race tracks, Grave Clobber is the clueless, always happy son who has the mind of a five year old and Blaster-Tron is the extremely quite yet very intelligent son who doesn't understand a lot of things.

Gearshift has a crush on Blaster-Tron, and flirts with him often, but he has no idea what's going on because he isn't programmed to understand the idea of love.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:11:52 03/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#266 Posted: 01:14:05 03/10/2016
Jujunior has a normal name since Bad Juju is a responsible parent(against all expectations of a crazy old lady), but he's so eager to follow in her footsteps he gradually started to call himself that when announcing his attacks. However, like Sonic Boom's babies, he isn't old enough to be a Skylander despite fighting with one, so he isn't joining catchphrase contests anytime soon.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#267 Posted: 17:09:29 03/10/2016
I apologize for adding nothing but more Krankcase.

It took Krankcase a long time to get used to his spider legs, a long time. One of the trickiest things was learning how to walk down the stairs, as he fell down them multiple times. But since then he's become an absolute pro at it. And at pretty much everything else with them.

Also, he can be quite a grump depending on how much sleep he's had. It'll only go as far as him ignoring everyone until he's had his morning coffee, then he's back to normal. In fact, the other Doom Raiders are quite surprised by how fast it happens.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:52 03/10/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#268 Posted: 21:59:38 03/10/2016
Each of the 10 battle classes has a "True Sensei" in it- one sensei that will rise to the task of saving skylands, and carry on the legacy of that class. The True sensei of the class is determined by the weapon in the class' symbol.

Brawler- Air Strike
Sorcerer- Golden Queen
Smasher- Chopscotch
Sentinel- Hood Sickle
Knight- Wild Storm
Ninja- Starcast
Bowslinger- Buckshot
Swashbuckler- Aurora
Quickshot- Dr. Krankcase
Bazooker- Flarewolf
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:26 03/10/2016 by ZapNorris
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#269 Posted: 22:30:46 03/10/2016
Swashbuckler symbol are cutlasses tho, none of the Senseis have it though Bad Juju's have a similar shape.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#270 Posted: 22:52:12 03/10/2016
And the symbol for Quickshots is just a reticle, which could apply to either of them.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#271 Posted: 23:05:53 03/10/2016
Tidepool is the sassiest of all the Skylanders, and had a bad attitude back in her old school days. She doesn't like Chopscotch due to her loving school and wishes she could go back, which is why she loves the sensei program, but Tidepool didn't. She once attempted to end the program, but Eon threatened her position as a Skylander, and since she was one of the last Quickshots left, and all the Imaginators were too low in training, he managed to convince her to stay as a Skylander. After that, Tidepool told Eon she was leaving the Academy to study marine life for a short time, getting new guns and able to train water mammals. After a few months, she returned with a whole new look, and a MUCH sassier personality. Once she started training Imaginators again, she realized it wasn't all bad.

Gee that was a huge headcanon. Lel.

All the Skylanders think Boom Bloom is really sweet and kind, but she's actually really edgy. She doesn't have many friends that she actually talks to aside from Nightfall, because they share a lot of things in common. Boom Bloom also doesn't like Splat, because she's way too cheerful and bubbly. All the Imaginators make fun of Boom Bloom because of the Artichokes on her head, and none of them really like being trained by her, and would actually prefer being trained by Starcast whos also edgy and the Imaginators find him TERRIFYING, but they'd have him over Boom Bloom. Boom Bloom also secretly likes Wild Storm, but doesn't like to admit it, and hes also in a relationship with Tidepool. Nightfall tells her boys are annoying and are careless, but Boom Bloom doesn't care, but she still pushes it away because it "doesn't suit her personality"
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#272 Posted: 23:25:23 03/10/2016
Boom Bloom is pretty much Gremlin D.Va. When not training, she eats doritos, drinks mtn dew, and plays games loudly.
#273 Posted: 01:27:01 04/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Some serious change in Flarewolf's character:

He's like Dipper from Gravity Falls. He is friendly, but anxious and gets nervous easily. However, he's surprisingly intelligent and reasonable, and he even uses science in some cases in order to get around problems. He reads A TON, is good with technology, and loves learning new things and going on adventures with his best friends, Boom Jet, Buckshot and Chain Reaction. Secretly, Flarewolf has really bad depression, and get's really down on himself sometimes about things that have happened to him earlier in life (i.e. being bullied because he was smarter than other children). Eon sees this, and holds secret therapy sessions with him to try and help him overcome his hidden feelings. Starcast, a good friend of Flarewolf's, has also seen this, and has tried to spend more time with the Fire Skylander to encourage him to be happy. Together, they watch giant monster movies, as Flarewolf is the biggest nerd for them, play chess (or at least try, as Starcast is very bad at it) and do other things. Flarewolf also feels as if he can talk to Starcast about things he can't with other people, such as his crush on Boom Bloom. When Flarewolf starts to get down on himself, Starcast always tries to stop him from feeling bad by telling him jokes (which are not to great but cheer Flarewolf up anyway) or telling him how cool he is. Once, Starcast found Flarewolf sitting alone in the rain outside the Academy, crying. Starcast walked out and comforted him, talked to him for hours about what Flarewold was sad about and what's happened to him in his life, and then asked him for a game of chess to help him get his mind over it. Over time, Starcast and Flarewolf have become the best of friends, and Starcast is really helping his friend get over his bad feelings.

I don't ship them, but I see them as very good friends.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:35:21 04/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
#274 Posted: 01:51:23 04/10/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

He's like Dipper from Gravity Falls. He is friendly, but anxious and gets nervous easily. However, he's surprisingly intelligent and reasonable, and he even uses science in some cases in order to get around problems. He reads A TON, is good with technology, and loves learning new things and going on adventures with his best friends, Boom Jet, Buckshot and Chain Reaction. Secretly, Flarewolf has really bad depression, and get's really down on himself sometimes about things that have happened to him earlier in life (i.e. being bullied because he was smarter than other children). Eon sees this, and holds secret therapy sessions with him to try and help him overcome his hidden feelings. Starcast, a good friend of Flarewolf's, has also seen this, and has tried to spend more time with the Fire Skylander to encourage him to be happy. Together, they watch giant monster movies, as Flarewolf is the biggest nerd for them, play chess (or at least try, as Starcast is very bad at it) and do other things. Flarewolf also feels as if he can talk to Starcast about things he can't with other people, such as his crush on Boom Bloom. When Flarewolf starts to get down on himself, Starcast always tries to stop him from feeling bad by telling him jokes (which are not to great but cheer Flarewolf up anyway) or telling him how cool he is. Once, Starcast found Flarewolf sitting alone in the rain outside the Academy, crying. Starcast walked out and comforted him, talked to him for hours about what Flarewold was sad about and what's happened to him in his life, and then asked him for a game of chess to help him get his mind over it. Over time, Starcast and Flarewolf have become the best of friends, and Starcast is really helping his friend get over his bad feelings.

Ah man I love this one and am gonna adopt it. You can be so good with headcanons. I guess I like them more so then most of the others is because they can be similar to mine.
---
#275 Posted: 03:12:12 04/10/2016
Blaster-Tron is a blank slate because he knew everything that happened in the next 10,000 years- since he was pulled from the future by the trap team. When he got to cloudcracker, gearshift took out his internal memory drive, and replaced it with a random one she bought from drobot. So in reality, blaster-tron's memories were stolen from him to protect the future. Eon decided to test the capacity of his future tech, and taught him how to use a sword. The other villain senseis like to imprint their hobbies on him- Chompy Mage taught him ventriloquism, Krankcase taught him woodworking, and Tae kwon crow taught him how to play skystones smash. But wolfgang was sad about this. he had built all the fodder future robots, but blaster tron was his first one. He felt appreciated by the robot, and appointed him top guard of security. But not that blaster tron's memories are held by the trap masters, he forgot about wolfgang's existance entirely. Wolfgang has tried many times to jog the robot's memory- but to no avail. Althougn wolfgang and snap shot have made amends, he hates gearshift for taking the memories of his only friend.
#276 Posted: 03:19:22 04/10/2016
Male Sky Barons are tall and big, while females tend to me smaller and cuter.
---
#277 Posted: 20:14:53 04/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Ah man I love this one and am gonna adopt it. You can be so good with headcanons. I guess I like them more so then most of the others is because they can be similar to mine.

Thanks! It means a lot to hear you like them!

Pit Boss knows the ancient spell of bringing the dead back to life, but he's never had to use it. He's glad about that, because performing this spell puts him in extreme physical pain for a long time afterword.

Flarewolf once promised himself he wouldn't fall for anyone because, as he said it, "love is gross." However, when being sent on a mission with Boom Bloom, as he watched her fight and totally destroy the bad guys, he slowly found himself becoming interested in her. He tried to stop himself, but he couldn't help it. Since then, he watched her around the Academy and talked to her a bit, and has realized that his fear has come true - not only has she met all his "standards" (Undertale reference hehe), but he had also developed a full-on crush on her, which has made him act a bit awkward around her since. He talks to Starcast about it, who tries to encourage him to act on his feelings, but Flarewolf makes it clear to the Dark Skylander that, as he said, "would be WAY too embarrassing and would totally go wrong in an infinite number of ways." Until he has enough courage to tell her how he feels, he thinks that he'll just goof off with her and joke around as friends.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:29:49 05/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
#278 Posted: 22:41:29 05/10/2016
Krankcase is naturally clumsy, especially when he's trying to be quiet. He spends a lot of nights awake hours after everyone is asleep, and it's hard to get around without being heard. He can't carefully step to avoid creaking floorboards because of his legs, and the sound of them can wake up people with good ears. In fact, one time he went to the kitchen to get coffee and smashed a cup, waking up whoever was resting nearby at the time. He still can't stay silent now.

n̶o̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶

Also, nobody ever takes him ice skating. Not only has he never learned how to skate, but those spider legs prevent him from ever doing so. He tries to avoid ice and snow, but when it's winter he has no escape.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:37 06/10/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#279 Posted: 22:46:22 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Pretty much every male Doom Raider has a crush on Golden Queen, except Gulper, Chompy-Mage and Luminous, who's far too interested in the show business to care about love. Wolfgang has told the others to back off, except Krankcase, his best friend, who already understands to stay out of the relationship (and already has a massive crush on Tidepool). Dreamcatcher is pretty jealous that Golden Queen gets all the attention of the guys and not her, although she's only interested in Nightshade.

Luminous and Nightshade are roommates. They live together in a pretty small apartment. Luminous pays the rent with his massive paycheck as a TV star, as well as cleans, cooks, tidies up and does the laundry, while Nightshade doesn't really do anything besides watch TV and fall asleep on the couch, which annoys Luminous quite a bit. Luminous has pushed Nightshade to get a job multiple times, but the Dark villains always ends up getting fired from his jobs really quickly. Nightshade also plays lots of pranks on Luminous, which also makes the Light villain really mad. However, he keeps Nightshade around because he knows that he's got no other place to go, and because he's one of his only true friends. Their friendship is similar to Chandler and Joey in Friends, or SpongeBob and Patrick in that one episode where they raise that clam baby.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:00:49 05/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
#280 Posted: 23:42:15 05/10/2016

Pit Boss knows the ancient spell of bringing the dead back to life, but he's never had to use it. He's glad about that, because performing this spell puts him in extreme physical pain for a long time afterword.

Flarewolf once promised himself he wouldn't fall for anyone because, as he said it, "love is gross." However, when being sent on a mission with Boom Bloom, as he watched her fight and totally destroy the bad guys, he slowly found himself becoming interested in her. He tried to stop himself, but he couldn't help it. Since then, he watched her around the Academy and talked to her a bit, and has realized that his fear has come true - not only has she met all his "standards" (Undertale reference hehe), but he had also developed a full-on crush on her, which has made him act a bit awkward around her since. He talks to Starcast about it, who tries to encourage him to act on his feelings, but Flarewolf makes it clear to the Dark Skylander that, as he said, "would be WAY too embarrassing and would totally go wrong in an infinite number of ways." Until he has enough courage to tell her how he feels, he thinks that he'll just goof off with her and joke around as friends.

This is perfect.
---
#281 Posted: 23:54:43 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35

This is perfect.

Thanks!
---
#282 Posted: 01:00:22 06/10/2016
Spyro and Aurora are great friends. They often spend a lot of time together whenever they aren't on a mission. Neither have feelings for each other, but Spyro was really glad when he found out Aurora has joined the skylanders, being friends when they were younger. Aurora tends to get depressed, thinking she will never be as good as her Uncle. Spyro cheers up all the time by singing to her, even if it's not the best, Aurora doesn't care, because it makes her feel better and cared for, but doesn't change how she feels.

All the Imaginators believe Aurora is a Portal Master, but Aurora keeps telling them no, even though she might be. She hasn't even been told by Eon or not. She doesn't know if in the future, she will discover her Portal Master powers, or if she has them at all. She hopes she does though.

Aurora was veeerry unwelcomed by many of the Skylanders when she first joined, especially instantly moving up to the Sensei Program. They thought she'd only been in that position because she was a relative of Eon. But after showing them her powers, they instantly changed they're minds.
---
#283 Posted: 20:07:24 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Chop Chop and Hex are in a very close (and romantic) relationship. Even though they are both hard and serious all the time, they can seem to always be making each other smile. Together, they like doing things for fun that most couples wouldn't, such as laying down in the middle of an open a field at night and watching the bats catch bugs in the sky. They wish for a child of their own, but they know that they can't have one because they are both undead. Instead, they act like parents to Hijinx.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#284 Posted: 00:54:48 08/10/2016
All Imaginators have a backstory but none of them are real. Because they were just brought to life they couldn't possibly have a history but the magic that creates them gives them memories.
---
Hahahahaha
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#285 Posted: 01:06:14 08/10/2016
Sir Hoodington was the first Imaginator ever created and he was created by Master Eon himself to test out the creation crystals.
#286 Posted: 01:10:46 08/10/2016
Quote: spyrocrash
Sir Hoodington was the first Imaginator ever created and he was created by Master Eon himself to test out the creation crystals.

Seems accurate. I mean, hes everywhere. Hes one of the only ones who have artwork, and hes even on the box.
---
#287 Posted: 15:58:12 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Stealth Elf and Spyro are great friends, and like going on adventures with one another. They've both decided that a relationship wouldn't work out, as they both have eyes for other people anyway (Stealth Elf's being Wild Storm and Spyro's being Aurora.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:59:52 09/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#288 Posted: 08:44:18 09/10/2016
Tidepool is the sassiest of all the Skylanders, and had a bad attitude back in her old school days. She doesn't like Chopscotch due to her loving school and wishes she could go back, which is why she loves the sensei program, but Tidepool didn't. She once attempted to end the program, but Eon threatened her position as a Skylander, and since she was one of the last Quickshots left, and all the Imaginators were too low in training, he managed to convince her to stay as a Skylander. After that, Tidepool told Eon she was leaving the Academy to study marine life for a short time, getting new guns and able to train water mammals. After a few months, she returned with a whole new look, and a MUCH sassier personality. Once she started training Imaginators again, she realized it wasn't all bad.

Gee that was a huge headcanon. Lel.

All the Skylanders think Boom Bloom is really sweet and kind, but she's actually really edgy. She doesn't have many friends that she actually talks to aside from Nightfall, because they share a lot of things in common. Boom Bloom also doesn't like Splat, because she's way too cheerful and bubbly. All the Imaginators make fun of Boom Bloom because of the Artichokes on her head, and none of them really like being trained by her, and would actually prefer being trained by Starcast whos also edgy and the Imaginators find him TERRIFYING, but they'd have him over Boom Bloom. Boom Bloom also secretly likes Wild Storm, but doesn't like to admit it, and hes also in a relationship with Tidepool. Nightfall tells her boys are annoying and are careless, but Boom Bloom doesn't care, but she still pushes it away because it "doesn't suit her personality"

I like how sassy tide pool is
#289 Posted: 17:39:09 09/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Persephone loves anime, and gets her boyfriend, Hood Sickle, to watch it with her. He doesn't get it or really like it, but he watches it nonetheless because it makes Persephone really happy.
---
#290 Posted: 14:27:40 10/10/2016
Get ready for some more gay headcanons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm terribly sorry.

Mysticat is known as the 'gayest' skylander. He didn't admit to that at first, until Flare Wolf joined the team of Senseis. Mysticat instantly fell for him, but pushed away his feelings since it wasn't right for him, but everything he did didn't work. His feelings got in the way. Mysticat knew he had to talk to Flare Wolf, which is what he did, and they got along quite well. After a few weeks of being friends, Flare Wolf told Mysticat he was actually gay, and Mysticat was surprised, but told him he also was, and they later on got together that week, until Starcast came. Flare Wolf liked him much more then Mysticat, and later broke up with him to be with Starcast. Mysticat was hurt, but met Pit Boss, who was a fellow Sorcerer, and currently likes him.

I'm very sorry I have a weird mind
---
#291 Posted: 14:31:55 10/10/2016

I'm terribly sorry.

Mysticat is known as the 'gayest' skylander. He didn't admit to that at first, until Flare Wolf joined the team of Senseis. Mysticat instantly fell for him, but pushed away his feelings since it wasn't right for him, but everything he did didn't work. His feelings got in the way. Mysticat knew he had to talk to Flare Wolf, which is what he did, and they got along quite well. After a few weeks of being friends, Flare Wolf told Mysticat he was actually gay, and Mysticat was surprised, but told him he also was, and they later on got together that week, until Starcast came. Flare Wolf liked him much more then Mysticat, and later broke up with him to be with Starcast. Mysticat was hurt, but met Pit Boss, who was a fellow Sorcerer, and currently likes him.

A very weird, gay mind.
---
#292 Posted: 14:49:39 10/10/2016

I'm terribly sorry.

A very weird, gay mind.

It's what comes out of a gay guy's head hurhurhur.

I'll stop.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#293 Posted: 14:54:59 10/10/2016

Relevant
#294 Posted: 15:21:24 10/10/2016
Oh gee... jfc what even.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#295 Posted: 15:39:27 10/10/2016
Oh gee... jfc what even.

THERE WOULD BE NO SADNESS IF WE WERE SUUUUPER GAAAAAAY!
#296 Posted: 15:46:59 10/10/2016
WELL IMMA GO AHEAD AND CHANGE THE TOPIC. HERES ANOTHER GAY HE- *thrown out of the topic*

Mysticat doesn't like Chain Reaction. When they were both students, Chain Reaction would bully Mysticat about his voice, and other things about his strange design. Now that they are both Senseis, gladly of separate classes, he still tries to avoid Chain Reaction as much as possible.

Sorry to those who like Chain Reaction smilie
I'm aware this isn't gay either omf im horrible.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me