Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#201 Posted: 20:30:37 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Grave Clobber is the official custodian of the Academy. It's part of his reforming process. Whether Eruptor accidentally Lava Barfs, or if Pop Fizz spills one of his potions, or if Wash Bucklers inks, Grave Clobber comes with his bucket of soapy water, his mop and his sponge, and cleans it up. He quite enjoys this role, because he likes making lots of bubbles with the soap.

This actually plays into how he became a Water Sensei - one day, while at the Academy's pool while cleaning up one of Zap's slime trails, the Water Skylanders swimming there dared him to jump into the pool. Normally, Grave Clobber would turn them down and just keep mopping, but Chill, who the mummy has a bit of a crush on (even though she is dating Torch), was there, so he decided to try and impress her. Thus, he jumped in, causing almost all the water - and the Water Skylanders - to be blown out of the pool by the giant splash. Everyone applauded him, and Eon came to see what all the noise was about. It was then that Grave Clobber, in the most crazy twist, became a Water Sensei.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spyro and Cynder are dating, obviously. So are Blades and Echo.

Flameslinger is always flirting with Stealth Elf, but she just ignores his attempts and instead focuses on her training.

And now more on my Nightsplat thing:
Splat is very happy and nothing can ever put her down. She wants to be friends with everyone. She also likes braiding Nightfall's hair (which Nightfall won't admit kind of hurts), and holding the Dreadwalker's hand, which gets the Dark Skylander worked up and very tense, because she's embarrassed and thinking people will tease her about her liking the faun.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#202 Posted: 21:10:45 22/09/2016
Bat Spin on occasion likes to jumpscare the other Skylanders when they least expect it. She once did so with Night Shift, and it resulted in her getting punched in the face... Hard. But it was totally worth it for the look on his face.

Spyro and Cynder used to be a couple, before they figured they're better off as just friends. Now Spyro is with Spotlight and Cynder is with Blackout.

Head Rush doesn't know her own strength. She sometimes accidentally breaks things and is rather reckless while training. She likes to give hugs, but it usually ends with the hug receiver in pain afterwards.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#203 Posted: 23:22:15 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Grave Clobber is the biggest cinnamon roll. He's really nice to everyone and he's great at offering advice. However, when need be, such as when he's protecting his friends, he can be terrifying.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#204 Posted: 00:13:45 23/09/2016
Cynder is a leabian and has a thing for Scratch.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#205 Posted: 00:16:41 23/09/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Bat Spin on occasion likes to jumpscare the other Skylanders when they least expect it. She once did so with Night Shift, and it resulted in her getting punched in the face... Hard. But it was totally worth it for the look on his face.

Spyro and Cynder used to be a couple, before they figured they're better off as just friends. Now Spyro is with Spotlight and Cynder is with Blackout.

Head Rush doesn't know her own strength. She sometimes accidentally breaks things and is rather reckless while training. She likes to give hugs, but it usually ends with the hug receiver in pain afterwards.

Funny how you did that... smilie

But yes, that reasoning is acceptable for why they aren't a couple anymore (screw you tfb why did you mess them up)
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#206 Posted: 00:24:23 23/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Zoo Lou is known as the Nap King around the Academy. He is known to sleep for hours at a time during the day.

Lightning Rod and Starcast likes to have flex-offs to see who has the biggest muscles.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:22:04 23/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#207 Posted: 11:40:51 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
^ Should be Starcast and Slam Bam

Oh ya he takes part in them, too
---
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#208 Posted: 00:36:40 25/09/2016
Before Eon was transported to Skylands he was actually an intern at Activision experimenting with building a portal for a toys to life game. Then he got part of the code wrong and not only made the in-game world glitch out into a bunch of fragments of land scattered in a void, but also sucked him into the world. Nattybumpo was just a mean nickname given to Lou Studdert by his co-workers because of how much he bumped his head on the wall when entering his cubicle.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:47 25/09/2016 by TrapShadowFan
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#209 Posted: 01:25:08 25/09/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Before Eon was transported to Skylands he was actually an intern at Activision experimenting with building a portal for a toys to life game. Then he got part of the code wrong and not only made the in-game world glitch out into a bunch of fragments of land scattered in a void, but also sucked him into the world. Nattybumpo was just a mean nickname given to Lou Studdert by his co-workers because of how much he bumped his head on the wall when entering his cubicle.

Wow, that's actually a really cool headcanon...
#210 Posted: 14:51:03 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Spotlight and Flashwing are always trying to out-do each other, and constantly argue about who's better and more stylish. Their boyfriends, Blackout and Bash, have to try and break them up when they are bickering, which isn't always easy.

Hot Dog and Funny Bone cause quite some trouble around the Academy together. They often steal things from other Skylanders and bury them, like one of Wallop's hammers, one of Chain Reaction's swords, Gusto's Boomerang, or even Ghost Roaster's arm.

During battle, Wallop sometimes slams his hammers down so hard on the ground that he gets dizzy and sometimes even forgets where he is and what he's doing for a moment. The other Trap Masters, usually Snap Shot, his best friend, have to remind him.

Scratch has a massive crush on Mysticat.

Hood Sickle has zero sense of humor. He never gets any jokes that his girlfriend, Persephone tells him. For years, he's been fake laughing because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

Mysticat loves puzzles and reading mystery stories.

Roller Brawl and Kaos (the clone) like going out and doing things, which Roller Brawl finds fun but Kaos finds a little to dangerous, but he does it none the less because he wants to impress her. Once, the two got in big trouble with Eon for putting graffiti all over a billboard advertising one of Pandergast's new racing tournaments. Roller Brawl also comes up with little nicknames for Kaos, like K-Dog and Short-Stack. If she sees anyone picking on the Portal Master, she instantly leaps in and tells them to leave him alone.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:48:23 26/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#211 Posted: 14:24:11 26/09/2016
Mysticat is basically Sans. She's lazy, chill, and likes to throw out puns every opportunity she gets.

Even though she trained her children to fight, Sonic Boom still doesn't like going on missions due to her motherly instincts making her fear for their safety.

There's a girl on the islands where Ember lived before she became a Sensei who admired her since the day she saved the islands from Kaos' forces. She's... basically Bartolomeo from One Piece.
---
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#212 Posted: 14:47:38 26/09/2016
Mysticat is transgender.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#213 Posted: 16:06:19 26/09/2016
Starcast is the snob of Skylands. Believing dark to be the only pure element from which all others were born, he expects all other Skylanders to see him as their superior. He has much disdain for the element-jumping Hood Sickle to be associated with him. Knight Mare usually plays peace-keeper when tension mounts in the Academy.
---
Any last wishes?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#214 Posted: 18:16:33 26/09/2016
Mysticat uses they/them pronouns.

Ive posted this in every topic but honestly thats the way it is people
#215 Posted: 21:24:19 26/09/2016
Mysticat is the daughter of Enigma and Tuff Luck.
#216 Posted: 21:53:35 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Eon constantly sends Crash and Cortex on missions together, even though the Tech Sorcerer practically begs him not to. The reason the Portal Master does this is because he's seen how the two have worked together in the past, and he thinks they can make a great team once they put their differences aside and decide to work together. Cortex constantly complains, saying that Crash is a "tiny-brained clod" and a "mindless fleabag," but when they need to get something done, they really do make a fantastic team. While on adventures, Crash always looks for the fun way to get things done and tries to help as many people as he can along the way, but Cortex always tries to find the quickest and most practical way.
---
#217 Posted: 22:27:07 26/09/2016
Spyro Orange and Crash Purple aren't canon with either Crash or Spyro, but both of them have met before.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:27 11/05/2020 by HeyitsHotDog
#218 Posted: 00:15:47 27/09/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Eon constantly sends Crash and Cortex on missions together, even though the Tech Sorcerer practically begs him not to. The reason the Portal Master does this is because he's seen how the two have worked together in the past, and he thinks they can make a great team once they put their differences aside and decide to work together. Cortex constantly complains, saying that Crash is a "tiny-brained clod" and a "mindless fleabag," but when they need to get something done, they really do make a fantastic team. While on adventures, Crash always looks for the fun way to get things done and tries to help as many people as he can along the way, but Cortex always tries to find the quickest and most practical way.

Twinsanity?
#219 Posted: 00:22:08 27/09/2016
I don't remember if this is actually canon or not, but Enigma is blind and sees through his staff.

I think thats Chompy Kings Headcanon. Its pretty good.
---
#220 Posted: 00:26:20 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: Chompy-King257

Twinsanity?

Basically yeah.
---
#221 Posted: 00:27:12 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I don't remember if this is actually canon or not, but Enigma is blind and sees through his staff.

I think thats Chompy Kings Headcanon. Its pretty good.

Yeah, that's mine. But we can have the same headcanons.
----
King-Pen and Tri-Tip are best friends, and work together very well while on adventures. They have a secret technique where King-Pen slides on his belly, and Tri-Tip stands in his back while swinging his mace at enemies they whiz past, whacking them with unbelievable force.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:21 27/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#222 Posted: 14:16:44 27/09/2016
Bad Juju and Chopscotch are great friends.
#223 Posted: 21:56:01 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Okay, after seeing Aurora a bit more, I've decided to move some headcanons around:

Forget the idea of Aurora and Punk Shock dating. I never really liked the ship anyway.

Spyro and Cynder were dating, but decided after a while to just be close friends. Now they are like brother and sister, and Cynder is dating Camo.

Spyro and Aurora have crushes on each other. They train together all the time since they are Eon's personal students and he has them work together often. They are both highly impressed by each other's skills. Eon secretly is aware of this, and that's why he likes seeing them as a team.

Aurora is the leader of the Senseis when King-Pen is not around. Eon worries that it might be a bit much of a challenge for her, but she can handle it and keeps everyone in check really well - except sometimes Cortex, who says that Eon chose him as the secondary leader because he's the smartest. This is a lie.
---
#224 Posted: 22:59:08 27/09/2016
There's one thing Golden Queen loves more than gold.

Puppies.

In her palace closet, she has an entire collection of Dog Fancy.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#225 Posted: 23:00:27 27/09/2016
Because excercise is great to take your mind off of troubling things(like a centuries old addiction to gold), Golden Queen goes for Barbella for guidance. They get along very well, almost like they were sisters in another life.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#226 Posted: 23:08:05 27/09/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
There's one thing Golden Queen loves more than gold.

Puppies.

In her palace closet, she has an entire collection of Dog Fancy.

Particularly golden retrievers.
---
Check this out! Please?
#227 Posted: 02:14:49 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Mysticat comes from a long line of royalty, and thus he/she has inherited a lot from his/her ancestors, like lots of gold, a magical crown and even an entire castle.

Air Strike can talk to lots of different birds of varying species, not just Birdie. Because of this, he is known as "The Bird King" by his fellow Skylanders.

Wild Storm is a mute. He sometimes talks, but he's normally very quite and he's always very grim and serious.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#228 Posted: 18:48:20 29/09/2016
The Chompy Mage is actually being controlled by his puppet that was once enchanted by Mesmerelda. The puppet became sentient and gained chompy powers. Same happened with the sheep puppet. One day, two innocent elderly brothers came to a carnival and bought the enchanted puppets, not knowing the curse they cast upon themselves.
---
Soon.
#229 Posted: 20:13:39 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Camo and Cynder have recently started dating, and it's a very surprising couple around the Academy. However, it works out kind of well. Cynder may be hard and aggressive, but Camo can really seem to make her laugh and relax a bit when she's tense. He can tell when something's wrong or when something's on her mind.

Sunburn and Camo like to play pranks on all the other Skylanders. They've even pranked their girlfriends, Sonic Boom and Cynder, which makes the former laugh and the latter slightly annoyed, but she understands that Camo's just joking around and having some fun. Since the Senseis came around, Flarewolf has also been joining in on fun.

Flarewolf is a bit of a big head who boasts a lot and teases others, as well as constantly flirting with Tidepool, even though she doesn't really like him. However, the truth is that Flarewolf has self-esteem issues and often gets really depressed, and acts the way he does to cover his feelings up. However, he's very open with Eon, who helps him with his problems and helps boost his self-esteem.
---
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#230 Posted: 20:42:34 29/09/2016
D'aww, I love the thought of Eon helping out lil' Flarewolf. :3
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#231 Posted: 20:54:35 29/09/2016
Wanted to come up with some more before I take a break from these forums, so here I go:

Hot Dog and Scratch get along as well as cats and dogs.

Tidepool is constantly flirting with Ember every chance she gets, even though the Sentinel finds it more embarrassing than flattering. Her favorite remark is how she has the hottest ass in all of Skylands.

Golden Queen hasn't abandoned all of her villainous ways, as she'll constantly hoard gold to herself while on missions. Old habits die hard.

Most of the Skylanders have fan clubs dedicated to them, that often go to war with each other over which Skylander is better. It'll sometimes get to the point where the Skylanders themselves have to step it. Usually best if it's not a Skylander either fan club worships, otherwise it just leads to more chaos.

Aurora is shipping trash. On occasion she'll try to set up two Skylanders with each other regardless of how romantically involved they want to be (For example, if she sees Gill Grunt and Chill sitting at the same table, even if they're just minding their own business she'll come in and set the mood with candles and a radio with romantic music). Eon occasionally steps in to tell her to cut it out, but he'll admit that most of her pairings are cute.

Krankcase spends his free time watching Spanish soap operas and crying to them despite not understanding Spanish.
---
Check this out! Please?
#232 Posted: 21:38:32 29/09/2016
Tidepool's real name is Marina Wadepooler.
#233 Posted: 21:55:32 29/09/2016
Aurora is shipping trash. On occasion she'll try to set up two Skylanders with each other regardless of how romantically involved they want to be (For example, if she sees Gill Grunt and Chill sitting at the same table, even if they're just minding their own business she'll come in and set the mood with candles and a radio with romantic music). Eon occasionally steps in to tell her to cut it out, but he'll admit that most of her pairings are cute.

Krankcase spends his free time watching Spanish soap operas and crying to them despite not understanding Spanish.

Oh. My. God. Those two are amazing.
---
#234 Posted: 21:57:11 29/09/2016
Wanted to come up with some more before I take a break from these forums, so here I go:

Hot Dog and Scratch get along as well as cats and dogs.

Tidepool is constantly flirting with Ember every chance she gets, even though the Sentinel finds it more embarrassing than flattering. Her favorite remark is how she has the hottest ass in all of Skylands.

Golden Queen hasn't abandoned all of her villainous ways, as she'll constantly hoard gold to herself while on missions. Old habits die hard.

Most of the Skylanders have fan clubs dedicated to them, that often go to war with each other over which Skylander is better. It'll sometimes get to the point where the Skylanders themselves have to step it. Usually best if it's not a Skylander either fan club worships, otherwise it just leads to more chaos.

Do they even know what Spanish is?
---
#235 Posted: 22:36:19 29/09/2016
Krankcase has a pretty bad case of insomnia. Most of the time he just gives up on sleeping completely, and stays in his lab working on his inventions instead. Soda also gives him the energy to stay focused on his tasks. (Got that part from Chompy-King)

Early in the morning, others come in and say "You're up early" and he just tells them he didn't even sleep at all. People (Wolfgang in particular) spend a long time trying to talk him into getting the rest he needs. In the end he gives in due to how tired he feels, but still tries not show it. This is because he doesn't want others to worry about him.

Maybe it's just me being trash, but I can really see this happening.
---
#236 Posted: 23:20:52 29/09/2016
Ninjini, using her magic, can shrink herself down to normal size. She often asks the other giants if they want to be shrunk down, for meetings and such, but they always decline.
---
#237 Posted: 01:16:03 30/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Chain Reaction is like Asgore. He's a big guy who can seem threatening, but a bit of a pushover and a big softie who's very jolly. He always offers cups of peppermint tea to the Skylanders that stop by his house. He spends his days off planting flowers in his large garden. He also throws some wild parties. However, in battle, he can get wild and bloodthirsty. It's like he's two different people. Tidepool, who's basically like Undyne, always begs him to fight her to see if she can beat him. He doesn't like to fight unless he has to, so he always declines and offers her some tea instead, but she just sighs and walks off. He secretly wishes that she would one day actually accept his offer so they could catch up.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:34:15 30/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#238 Posted: 02:48:15 30/09/2016
Buckshot is a pretty huge nerd.
He also has to get shaved once every year.

Fiesta will speak very fast spanish when he's mad. This almost never happens.

Frightful Fiesta is an evil clone of Fiesta.
#239 Posted: 02:50:46 30/09/2016
Buckshot is a pretty huge nerd.
He also has to get shaved once every year.

Fiesta will speak very fast spanish when he's mad. This almost never happens.

Frightful Fiesta is an evil clone of Fiesta.

But

that contradicts the canon...where Frightful Fiesta IS Fiesta
---
#240 Posted: 11:05:34 30/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Buckshot and Ro-Bow are best buds.

Hugo's frightened of Buckshot.

The 3 Knight Senseis have a secret group known as The Order Of The Sword. They are sent on secret missions by Eon to perform secret tasks.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#241 Posted: 11:22:13 30/09/2016
Tidepool's real name is Marina Wadepooler.

It's canon in my heart.

(Headcanon destroyed :c )
Additionally, Bad Juju is blind, but her powers over Air make this a non-issue as she can even identify color by analyzing the air. Future of Skylands and other primarily vacuum areas would be quite a pickle, though.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:03:35 01/10/2016 by Bifrost
#242 Posted: 19:13:56 30/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Chopscotch holds a Wolfgang fan club group, and the only other member besides her is Blaster-Tron, who looks up to the Undead werewolf like a father, since he created him. Wolfgang doesn't even know that this club exists.

Cortex has a pet rat named Mr. Nibbles.

Pop Fizz has a crush on Ninjini and tries to make different potions to impress her, but she has no idea how he feels.

Just a note: forget my headcanon about Grave Clobber being a kiss-up to Golden Queen, but keep Bad Juju that way.

And now, headcanons based off of everything we saw today:
Mysticat is a mystery and puzzle loving cat with cat-like tendencies and reflexes.

Buckshot is a bit of a nerd and likes performing impressive stunts.

Pain-yatta tries to be cool but fails and ends up making himself look foolish.

King-Pen loves to fight and train all the time.

Tidepool is the sassiest and Krankcase has the most massive crush on her though he can hardly speak to her without stuttering and blushing. Tidepool thinks he's cute and has a crush on him too.

Grave Clobber has the mind of a five year old and is easily distracted by things like flowers and bugs. He's like a son to Golden Queen, and Wolfgang is like a dad to him, taking him out to race tracks or playing board games with him. When the Queen and Wolfgang go out on dates, he needs to be babysat because he can't really be trusted alone. It's usually Krankcase who does this job. This is kinda like Zap's headcanon, so credit to him.

Chain Reaction is a jolly fellow who likes to party, but also likes to relax, garden and drink tea with his guests.

Ro-Bow doesn't have a sense of humor but likes to brag a bit.

Krankcase is a huge nerd who always works and never sleeps and is a nervous wreck around Tidepool.

Cortex is a scaredy cat who attacks tough and is a genius. He also likes to boast about his intelligence lot.

Ambush is very calm, meditates all the time, and is a good mediator for other Skylanders.

Boom Bloom is always active and is extremely protective over Food Fight, who's like a younger brother to her.

Chompy-Mage likes to eat a lot and has hundreds of pet Chompies. He is a bit crazy.

Crash likes to dance and relax all day.

Ember trains all the time.

Flarewolf is a big head who secretly has depression and takes therapy classes with Eon.

Tae Kwon Crow is very loud, has OCD and eats lots of pizza.

Tri-Tip shouts a lot and is partially deaf.

Barbella exercises all the time and tries to get the other Senseis to exercise as well.

Golden Queen loves accessing her giant form and being huge and powerful.

Air Strike and Birdie perform shows together to promote saving the environment.

Wild Storm is a mute who's very serious.

Bad Juju is a kiss-up to Golden Queen.

Chopscotch's ax is way too big and heavy for her.

Pit Boss is very happy with life and loves everyone and everything in his.

Wolfgang is daring and likes to have a good time.

Aurora is always training and is the co-leader of the Senseis.

Blaster-Tron is basically like Grave Clobber, but is like a son to Wolfgang instead of the Queen.

Starcast always impresses the ladies but stays committed to Star Strike.

Hood Sickle is edgy but can understand or tell jokes.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:00:57 01/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
#243 Posted: 02:35:57 01/10/2016
Jet-Vac's (along with other males of his species) eggs aren't filled with what would be come a chick, but instead are filled with delicious, incredibly healthy yolks, which can be cooked into many types of egg based foods.

Sonic Boom's Husband, Slashwing, was also a Skylander, where he was a melee focused Skylander using his claws and break to rip apart bad guys. When the wizard attacks Sonic Boom and her family, he turned Slashwing into stone and teleported the statue into the farthest parts of Skylands. Sonic Boom wants to find him someday, along with that pesky wizard.

Despite being an element, actually dying in Skylands is quite rare for most creatures and takes an intense amount of magic to actually kill.

Similar to Chompy King's headcanon, Chain Reaction is a big, loud, jolly, kind soul. He's also a big hit with the kids, telling them his various stories of his adventures in Skylands. When in battle, he's laughing and having a grand time.

Bad Juju's son is named Boom Juju after the loud storms he can make.

Grave Clobber is a gentle giant, but isn't unintelligent. He just prefers animals over bad guys. In fact, he has the best fauna knowledge among all Skylanders.

Pain-yatta is indeed, the life of the party, next to his friend Fiesta of course, who is known has the unlife of the party.

Hood Sickle is always incredibly calm, under nearly every circumstance. When asked why, he says "Why panic? I'm already undead."

Tae Kwon Crow's father was a Blaziken.
---
#244 Posted: 03:26:34 01/10/2016
Buckshot has a big splat bodypillow.

Mysticat's voice is so high because he's only 14.

Pain-Yatta is boastful and daring. He's not afraid to do something he might regret later.

King Pen is "the cool guy" and will always put himself on top. He's a bit of a toned-down Spitfire in boast.

Tidepool has the attitude of deadpool and the sass of bayonetta. She also has a soul-binding deal with the kraken.

Grave Clobber, as stated earlier, has the mental capacity of a five year old. Golden Queen always makes sure one of the other senseis is watching him. He really doesn't know his own strength.

Chain Reaction might seem big and scary, but he's a jolly guy. He gets a santa paintjob every christmas. He tells stories of battle and is overall a nice guy.

Ro-Bow is a gentleman. He is polite and calm around the senseis. He talks like Wheatley from Portal 2.

Dr. Krankcase is a big nerd. Him and Buckshot play board games every night.

Cortex is a fan of Krankcase's work.

Ambush is a wise man, with broken english.

Boom Bloom is an MLG gamer suck-up. She eats doritos, drinks dew, and plays games late into the night. She's won 3 overwatch tournaments.

Chompy Mage is still crazy as ever.

Crash doesn't know it- but he's a massive celebrity in skylands now. Aku Aku translates for him on talk shows.

Ember is a lesbian, and dates Barbella. She gets mad when people ask if she's related to torch.

Flarewolf is a young pupper who makes memes on in-sky-gram. Very gay, but doesn't tell anybody.

TKC has OCD, yells a lot, and actually tells a lot about his past when with Starcast.

Air Strike has a ponytail, is a hipster, and carries his bird everywhere.

Wild Storm is a respectful knight- He refers to all portal masters as "Your Majesty". He has a crush on Golden Queen.
(now i ship it god dammit)

Bad Juju's minion is her Son. She did have a boyfriend once- but he left after the birth. "Bab Jujunior" is his nickname, but his real name is "Jujulian."
Golden Queen helps her with child support. Bad Jujulian wishes to be a skylander when older.

Chopscotch is a smol cinnamon roll child- too pure. Seriously. She's super nice and happy all the time. Her axe is pretty heavy though.

Pit Boss is a heavily religious person. He's not really supportive of Ember and Barbella dating- but he keeps his mouth shut.

Wolfgang isn't really fond of the other two bowslingers. Buckshot is too nerdy and Ro-Bow isn't "cool" enough. He mostly hangs out with snap shot- they're great friends now.

Tri-Tip is a nice guy who likes hugs, donuts, and pop music. He is a bit loud, but he's a child at heart.

Barbella is dating Ember. She is very stern and serious to pretty much everyone BUT ember. She doesn't talk to Pain-Yatta.

Golden Queen is still a bit evil- but she's done a lot to help. She's used her massive fortune to build more academy buildings, and support bad juju's child.

Aurora and Eon once cosplayed as Mable and Grunkle Stan. it was a hit. Aurora loves her uncle very much.

Blaster-Tron has no personality, but is catching on. His knowledge of the next 10,000 years makes for great roasts.

Starcast is quite timid. Once you know him, he is a nice guy who will listen to you. He's really surprised by Flarewolf's crush on him, and returns the feelings heavily.

Hood Sickle is very edgy.
#245 Posted: 13:43:51 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Buckshot has a crush on Splat but Splat's not straight and has secret feelings for Nightfall.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me