Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#151 Posted: 21:49:28 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Luminous35
Quote: Chompy-King257
Krankcase has a bit of an awkward crush on Tidepool. They train together all the time and he's grown to like her because she's daring, brave and optimistic, and she really lifts his spirits up when he's down. He gets concerned when he sees Flarewolf flirting with her, but little does he know that she's not interested in the Fire Bazooker because she thinks he's a big head and a finds all his flirting highly annoying. He also doesn't know that she likes him a bit, too. She finds him brave, ambitious and outgoing, which he knows he is not.

TRIGGERED.

STARWOLF

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRUEL.

Sorry, but I just don't like that shipping.
I have my own ones for Starcast and Flarewolf, as it is.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#152 Posted: 21:51:00 13/09/2016
Now that I started a fanfic, (check it out, link in signature) it's time for some additions.

Starwolf.
Marina and Wild Storm hang out with each other, even though Marina is always bubbly and silly while Wild Storm has a short temper and is rather serious.
Starwolf.
Splat also really likes to style certain Skylanders.
Starwolf.
Barbella is a feminist.
Starwolf.
Goldy dreams of stealing every Sensei's belt, go to the highest tower of the academy and shout: "I'M THE SENSEI QUEEN!"
Starwolf.
Mesmeralda and Luminous host a TV show where they continously make fun of Pinyattas and robots.
Starwolf.
Smolderdash has a split personality.
Did I already mention that I ship Starwolf?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#153 Posted: 21:53:08 13/09/2016
W̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶!̶ ̶:̶D̶

Just kidding.

Maybe.

But srsly it makes me think people are offensive to gay people, because I haven't seen one gay ship from you.
Sooo
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#154 Posted: 21:54:46 13/09/2016
Bad Juju likes to be the older sister to Chopscotch in their off time, telling her about those icky boys, how to get a date for the prom, and how to keep her skullpaint in check; possibly since Bad Juju, a ghost and all, was old for as long as she can remember, she tries to compensate for the teenager years she no longer remembers.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:58 13/09/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#155 Posted: 21:59:19 13/09/2016
W̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶!̶ ̶:̶D̶

Just kidding.

Maybe.

But srsly it makes me think people are offensive to gay people, because I haven't seen one gay ship from you.
Sooo

Doesn't mean he's homophobic
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#156 Posted: 22:55:37 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I really don't want this to become a war, so I shall try and end the problem here before it really becomes a big situation. I apologize if it was me who started the trouble. Let's move on before this escalates, shall we?
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#157 Posted: 23:00:08 13/09/2016
Meh, I'm petty enough to weigh in on this

*clears throat*

SHIPPING IS STUPID ONE WAY OR THE OTHER! THEY'RE JUST CHILDREN'S TOYS! WHY DO YOU CAAAAAAARE?
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#158 Posted: 23:01:48 13/09/2016
Wolfgang is actually a serial killer.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
#159 Posted: 23:02:50 13/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Let's just put this to rest...shall we? Can we? Please?

To continue this thread:
Splat tries to be friends with everyone and tries to make everyone happy, but she has a hard time doing that with Nightfall. She's always to quite and depressed. Splat tries to make her happy by making her flower headbands and telling her funny jokes and stuff, but Nightfall never really laughs and never really seems happy. Once, Splat tried to get Nightfall to paint a picture. When the Dark Skylander finally decided to do so, she painted a really scary sea monster. Splat, wanting to support her friend, asked Eon to hang it up in the Academy, and still to this day it scares all the other Skylanders. Some of the other Skylanders tease Nightfall and say that she likes Splat, which gets the Dreadwalker all embarrassed. And we she gets embarrassed, she gets angry, and when she gets angry, she gets destructive, meaning the other Skylanders have to get away as fast as they can. However, rumor has it that Nightfall told Hood Sickle, who is like a brother to her, that she does actually quite like the bubbly fawn, because she admires her for her persistence and constant perkiness.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:47:39 14/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#160 Posted: 00:09:24 15/09/2016
Pit Boss' hood isn't just for show- it's a religious head wear that elders of the snake philosophy religion have to wear.
#161 Posted: 01:03:32 15/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle is a Dreadwalker.
---
#162 Posted: 12:57:05 15/09/2016
Hood Sickle is a Dreadwalker.

HOOD SICKLE SENPAI IS A DREADWALKER?!
OHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Luminous wasn't allowed to join the Senseis because he was too handsome. The Imaginators would always ignore their test sheets, looking straight into his raw handsomeness, causing them to fail most of the tests.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:59:10 15/09/2016 by Buuzer
#163 Posted: 23:04:23 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Aurora and Punk Shock are dating, and they always listen to punk rock music together that keeps everyone in the Academy up all night. Some of the Skylanders wish they would just break up so they could finally get a proper night's sleep without hearing "CRAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN" all night long.

I would go into detail about my Torch/Chill shipping, but it's exactly the same as AdamGregory's, so I won't.
---
#164 Posted: 23:47:04 16/09/2016
Aurora and Punk Shock are dating, and they always listen to punk rock music together that keeps everyone in the Academy up all night. Some of the Skylanders wish they would just break up so they could finally get a proper night's sleep without hearing "CRAAAAAAAAAAAWLIIIIIIIIING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN" all night long.

I would go into detail about my Torch/Chill shipping, but it's exactly the same as AdamGregory's, so I won't.

So gay.
Much gay.
Much doge.
---
#165 Posted: 23:53:03 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Mysticat and Blastermind are freakishly good at chess. They once went head to head, and the game lasted a VERY long time. They eventually called it a tie after 3 days, since both Magic Skylanders were almost dead of exhaustion.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#166 Posted: 00:44:27 17/09/2016
Backstory for the contest winner Burrbearian:
Once a member of the ruthless Polar Brigade, a band of villainous vikings from the icy realms of Skylands, Burrbearian grew up believing the best way to solve any problem was to simply fight your way through it. During the Polar Brigade's pillaging, they've had numerous run ins with the Skylanders, most specifically the Sensei Tri-Tip in Burrbearian's case. Each encounter, Tri-Tip would try to convince Burrbearian to instead use his skills for good, each time turning down his offer. Until one of their more recent encounters, in which Tri-Tip asked the polar bear what he's fighting for. At which point, a switch was flipped in the viking's brain, and he realized that fighting just for the sake of it wasn't very fulfilling at all. So, he finally accepted Tri-Tip's offers and left the Polar Brigade, training under him in the ways of the Smasher.

I'm gonna make backstories like this for all the Imaginators I make. smilie
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#167 Posted: 11:47:51 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
King-Pen's metal fins are made from salvaged scraps of metal from destroyed troll submarines.

Once initiated into The Order Of The Snake, members of the society are allowed to ask one question themselves to have truthfully answered. Pit Boss asked if he will ever find his family, for he was an orphan that had been adopted by the members of the society as an infant. The answer he got was "Yes." Now that he's a Skylander, Eon is trying to help the Undead Sorcerer find his true parents. Pit Boss has hope that he'll meet them one day.

Trigger Happy is extremely rich. He hands sacks of coins out to other Skylanders left right and center. Because of this, he has a lot of friends, and a lot of people follow him around in hopes he'll hand them some cash.

Air Strike performs shows where he shows off some of the tricks Birdie can do. He also uses them to tell people about the importance of preserving wildlife and protection endangered species.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:01:58 17/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#168 Posted: 23:24:27 17/09/2016
Hood Sickle and Barbella are dating. smilie
---
#169 Posted: 14:23:09 18/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ambush spends hours meditating every single day. This is part of the reason why he is so relaxed and never loses his cool. He's also a great mediator, and great at helping Skylanders get over arguments.

Since becoming a Sensei, Cortex has been playfully flirting with Golden Queen, which makes Wolfgang extremely angry.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:43 19/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#170 Posted: 21:57:06 19/09/2016
Ooh boy, some more good HCs from you. I particularly like the Cortex one. I also love the idea of Ambush chilling everyday man.

This is something I built off an older headcanon I have:
Since joining the Senseis, Krankcase has become a lot more talkative. He has anxiety, and the reason he's so polite (even when he was a villain) is because he was afraid of messing up. While he can still feel uncomfortable at times as it'll never truly leave him, he has taken interest in getting to know others. Wolfgang mostly encouraged him to to this, and it leaves him feeling happier than before. He also appreciates Wolfgang's support a lot.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:27 19/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#171 Posted: 21:59:23 19/09/2016
Ambush is like a Guidance Counselor for any Skylanders having trouble with training, other skylanders, etc.

Just gonna point out that I hate Guidance Counselors though... my school's GC is absolutely horrible. Just saying.
---
#172 Posted: 22:02:02 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Lover122
Ooh boy, some more good HCs from you. I particularly like the Cortex one. I also love the idea of Ambush chilling everyday man.

This is something I built off an older headcanon I have:
Since joining the Senseis, Krankcase has become a lot more talkative. While he can still feel uncomfortable at times, he has taken interest in getting to know others so that they can become a close team of Skylanders. Wolfgang mostly encouraged him to to this, and it leaves him feeling happier than before.

Thanks!

All Life Skylanders are extremely wise. People always go to Tree Rex, Zoo Lou and Ambush for advice or for when they have a problem.
---
#173 Posted: 22:22:49 19/09/2016
^ Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

Ahem, I mean... What a lovely idea! I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n̶
---
#174 Posted: 22:40:37 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
^ Y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

Ahem, I mean... What a lovely idea! I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶l̶e̶n̶

Earlier, before your post, I said:

Ambush spends hours meditating every single day. This is part of the reason why he is so relaxed and never loses his cool. He's also a great mediator, and great at helping Skylanders get over arguments.
---
#175 Posted: 22:42:21 19/09/2016
Im juat curious but what does everyone think of eveyone else's headcanons? I always get curious about what people think of mine.

Chompyking's headcanons I personally enioy a lot.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#176 Posted: 22:43:22 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Im juat curious but what does everyone think of eveyone else's headcanons? I always get curious about what people think of mine.

Chompyking's headcanons I personally enioy a lot.

Oh my Gosh thank uuuuuuuuu
---
#177 Posted: 23:04:38 19/09/2016
I love and accept all of the headcanons that ya'll post here, no matter the character, shipping etc. Keep it up guys, I love them! And Chompy-King's really inspire me.
---
#178 Posted: 23:05:52 19/09/2016

Earlier, before your post, I said:

OH.

Oh.

Oh...
---
#179 Posted: 23:21:58 19/09/2016 | Topic Creator
It makes me feel so good to hear that you guys like my headcanons! I love writing them!

Some more:
Tae Kwon Crow was not made a Sensei because he was stealthy like Starcast and Boom Bloom. He was made a Sensei because he's great at the art of deception and misdirection. He can summon Buzzer Beak minions to distract enemies.

Kaos and Cortex argue a lot, but they work together really well. Eon often puts them together to go on missions. They may complain at first, but they always end the mission laughing with all the bad guys beat up. Eon suggests that they are a good team after all, but they always tell him he's wrong.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:51:51 19/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#180 Posted: 00:47:58 20/09/2016
Barbella and Ember opened up their own gym/dojo together specifically for their Sentinel class students.
---
Check this out! Please?
#181 Posted: 00:45:45 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Sprocket has a crush on Barbella, but it's one of those awkward and almost sort of creepy crushes. In her workshop, she has pictures of Barbella training that she took without her noticing, and she gets all jittery and nervous around her. Barbella is good friends with her, but she has no idea that the Tech Skylander has pretty strong feelings for her.
---
#182 Posted: 00:52:05 22/09/2016
There was a time Flarewolf had really rough days, and a bunch of things troubled him daily. Pit Boss saw this and supported him, and always told him that he mattered. Flarewolf has since found a way to get by, and when things are tricky he pulls through. Now if one of them has a problem they stick together and make it through. They find it easy to be open about the way they feel with each other. The only thing that's still buried is a confession that Pit Boss is keeping in, as he fears their relationship would be ruined. He's never mentioned it to anyone.

As they're both Senseis, Cortex has tried to be nicer towards Crash. He soon found himself being genuinely nice to him, as he forgot how great they could work together. He swore to himself that he wouldn't get too attached, as Crash will always be his enemy, but sometimes he finds that promise hard to keep...

When Wolfgang isn't rocking out, he's usually quiet and reserved. If people ask him why, he'll say that he's 'recharging' for future shows.

I don't know, it's 2:00 AM and this is off the top of my head. I hope they're not bad, but I may change them a bit in the morning.
---
#183 Posted: 00:57:35 22/09/2016
errr

SL122

You betrayed the legendary ship with Flarewolf...

You were one of our best Starwolf followers.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS.

heres a gay headcanon ahahaha

Mysticat tries to act all regal and bossy and stuff, but he holds a deep secret, which is that he somewhat likes Pit Boss. Hes been keeping it to himself for a long time, and he doesn't want anyone to find out because it would be weird for Mysticat, and he thinks it would ruin his reputation. Pit Boss just thinks of them as "just friends" but Mysticat doesn't quite want that. Hes often caught looking at him often by Aurora or Barbella, who he hangs out with most tend to point it out, but he always pushes it aside and lies. He likes to believe it would happen one day, but Pit Boss likes Boom Bloom over Mysticat.
---
#184 Posted: 01:09:20 22/09/2016
My headcanon is that Flarewolf and Starcast are both straight.

Which, in all odds, is likely canon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:25 22/09/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#185 Posted: 01:22:02 22/09/2016
Starcast sometimes surprises Flarewolf with picnics at a nearby park. They usually only go when it's empty, as Starcast prefers privacy. Flarewolf is mostly the opposite but he doesn't mind as long as Starcast is there with him. At first Starcast only did this because he knew Flarewolf enjoyed it, but he found himself enjoying the park too.

H-have I redeemed myself, L35?

Ambush and Boom Bloom have a brother-sister like relationship. Ambush swears to protect Boom Bloom, and she does the same for him.

Air Strike is acquainted with Chompy Mage, and they talk to each other about their little companions. Air Strike's is obviously Birdie and Chompy Mage's is his puppet. Chompy Mage talks about his puppet as is it really is alive, making Air Strike feel bad for him, as he's really just his own best friend. Still, he goes along with it, and is intrigued by their connection.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:40:25 22/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#186 Posted: 01:32:54 22/09/2016
Aww! The thing with Chompy Mage and Air Strike is so cute.

Chompy Mage ISN'T crazy, he just doesn't have any friends to talk to so he made a puppet so he would have someone to talk to. That's really cute.
---
#187 Posted: 01:51:11 22/09/2016
Kaos still has feelings for Roller Brawl. He also despises the fact that his clone became a Sensei. So you can imagine how he felt when he found out his clone and Roller Brawl are actually dating.
---
Check this out! Please?
#188 Posted: 01:53:26 22/09/2016
Aww! The thing with Chompy Mage and Air Strike is so cute.

Chompy Mage ISN'T crazy, he just doesn't have any friends to talk to so he made a puppet so he would have someone to talk to. That's really cute.

Aaa, you just made it even cuter! If somebody teases Chompy Mage about his puppet friend, Air Strike will defend him at all costs. He knows what it's like to have a buddy that never leaves their side. Chompy Mage finds comfort in his puppet, It stops him from feeling lonely. He never has to worry about being accepted, as it'll always be there with him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:00 22/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#189 Posted: 01:55:25 22/09/2016
I friggin love this Headcanon!

I want to make a fan-fic now.
---
#190 Posted: 01:55:57 22/09/2016
That would be great. :O
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:15:16 22/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#191 Posted: 02:09:58 22/09/2016
I'm starting to work on it. You can check it out. It's called Flight of Threads.
---
#192 Posted: 02:21:28 22/09/2016
why are you destroying me Drawdler

I'm starting to work on it. You can check it out. It's called Flight of Threads.

Ooo, that's gon' be good.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:14:24 22/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#193 Posted: 03:28:55 22/09/2016
Golden Queen likes to unwind in a bath of liquified gold.

Star Strike has a massive crush on Starcast. Even though he doesn't return the feelings, she gets all fangirly whenever he's around or even when she's just thinking about him.

Hot Dog is basically Eruptor's pet.

Wash Buckler is a pervert.

(Probably already posted this but) The remaining Doom Raiders didn't accept roles as Senseis, but that doesn't mean they haven't reformed. The Gulper is... Well, he hasn't changed much... Dreamcatcher is a counselor for dreams and relationship advice. Chef Pepper Jack owns a five-star restaurant named Spicy Jack's. Luminous and Nightshade are still villains however.

Pit Boss and Rattle Shake get along really well, and... Well, I'll sum it up like this:
Rattle Shake: "The new Sensei and I go way back, we're grand amigos."
Cynder: "Oh, right, 'cause you're both undead snakes..."
Rattle Shake: "I eh... Though it was because we shared the same favorite bar. But uh, yeah, that might have something to do with it..."
---
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#194 Posted: 04:03:25 22/09/2016
Air Strike is a major hipster.

Chopscotch will immediately leave the room if somebody says "orange."

The Tree Of Life mentioned in Camo's backstory is a huge tree with a woman's face. She is camo's mother.

I agree with AG03, Wash Buckler is a pervert. He flashed the press at E3, remember?

Chain Reaction talks like a pirate. Every day.

Starcast is actually quite timid.

Barbella is a major lesbian, and dates ember.

Barbella and Ember do most of the the teaching for sentinels. Hood Sickle sits back and only steps in if needed.

Cortex and Krankcase are good friends.

Chain Reaction and Ro-Bow are pretty much bros for life.

Ro-Bow has a big crush on Aurora.

The reason Blaster-Tron lacks a personality is because 80 percent of his internal data is knowledge of the next 10k years. He stores it away in a USB drive in his back, that he can't even access. He does this to protect the valuable knowledge of the future.
#195 Posted: 11:14:33 22/09/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Air Strike is a major hipster.

Chopscotch will immediately leave the room if somebody says "orange."

The Tree Of Life mentioned in Camo's backstory is a huge tree with a woman's face. She is camo's mother.

I agree with AG03, Wash Buckler is a pervert. He flashed the press at E3, remember?

Chain Reaction talks like a pirate. Every day.

Starcast is actually quite timid.

Barbella is a major lesbian, and dates ember.

Barbella and Ember do most of the the teaching for sentinels. Hood Sickle sits back and only steps in if needed.

Cortex and Krankcase are good friends.

Chain Reaction and Ro-Bow are pretty much bros for life.

Ro-Bow has a big crush on Aurora.

The reason Blaster-Tron lacks a personality is because 80 percent of his internal data is knowledge of the next 10k years. He stores it away in a USB drive in his back, that he can't even access. He does this to protect the valuable knowledge of the future.

Why did I laugh so much at this smilie
---
#196 Posted: 12:14:04 22/09/2016
Just merging these two headcanons into one post, as I didn't like how they were spread out:

Flarwolf has loved flower crowns since being taught by the Life Skylanders. The only problem is, he can't wear them, because they would literally turn to ashes because of his fire Mohawk. Instead he presents them as gifts to Starcast, Pit Boss and Mysticat, who willingly wear them in his honor. He also sells them in the market. He has a sign that reads 'Flarewolf Flowers.'

Dino-Rang has owned a bar since SF, and he has his own homemade beverage. He calls it 'blackcurrant juice', it has the same taste but includes alcohol. It's a big hit throughout Skylands, making his bar a very popular place.
---
#197 Posted: 12:16:53 22/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Mysticat is very snarky, and likes to think of himself as the best of all the Senseis.

Clone Kaos is still trying to work up the courage to talk to Roller Brawl. When Terrafin teases him about it, he gets all worked up and denies how he feels about her while blushing bright red. Before he joined the Senseis, Terrafin tricked him into thinking that there was an admission fee to get in, which was 5 dollars. Clone Kaos paid it. If you get the reference, you're awesome.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:23:20 22/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#198 Posted: 12:33:40 22/09/2016
Terrafin finally gets his 5 dollars. ;w; Funny thing is, the other day I imagined a little thing with the clone Kaos and Roller Brawl too.

When he first arrived at the Academy, Roller Brawl was not impressed. They had already had to deal with the real Kaos being around them for a while, and now there was another one. Clone Kaos is angry because she treats him all the same as the real deal, without even giving him a chance. Very much like the real Kaos, he has a crush on her. Roller Brawl finds this pretty obvious, which is what annoys her the most.

Flarewolf likes to be carried around by Starcast. He'll sit on his shoulders and sometimes give him a hug.

Grim Creeper became friends with Hood Sickle after realizing they're a pretty good match. They have a lot in common, such as their scythes and interests.

Back in the day a bunch of the male Giants would fight over who would ask Ninjini out. Swarm would usually sit out of these petty fights, despite having a crush on her himself. Ninjini was aware of this constant bickering, and it annoyed her greatly. She appreciated Swarm staying out of them. He eventually won the affections of Ninjini, and they both take care of Mini Jini like a daughter.

Krankcase had always had a crush on Golden Queen, but could never find the guts to show it. Now that she is dating Wolfgang, he wishes he could've spoken up about it before.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:08 22/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#199 Posted: 20:25:27 22/09/2016
Thumpback is the biggest giant, both height and wedth size. Ninjini and Swarm are the Smallest height wise but arent much smaller than the rest of the giants minus Thumpback
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me