Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#101 Posted: 16:11:56 27/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Dr. Krankcase is like the medic of the Skylanders. Whenever someone gets hurt on a mission, Krankcase always has medical supplies on hand.

The villain Senseis always hang out at Krankcase's house, and throw some wild parties there - which Krankcase is always left to clean up after. The reason they like hanging out at his house so much is because if the delicious Pumpkin Pies he makes.

Wolfgang and Krankcase are best friends and bros for life. They are always joking around, and Golden Queen complains how they are so immature all the time. It's an odd friendship, since Wolfgang is extreme and daring, and Krankcase is anxious and socially awkward. Wolfgang is always pushing his best pal to try something new and exciting, like singing karaoke at Mab Lobs' pub or saying hello to pretty girls. They see each other like brothers. Wolfgang knows Krankcase had/has a crush on Golden Queen, but the doctor understands that Wolfgang and the Queen are together and respects that and is happy for him. Wolfgang vows to help his buddy find a girlfriend. They often go out for a night of eating, playing pool and getting into trouble - that is, when Wolfgang can actually convince Krankcase to stop working and leave his lab.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:37:35 28/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#102 Posted: 02:30:28 28/08/2016
Despite him having a photographic memory (a trait for all purple dragons), Spyro is horrific at math.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#103 Posted: 00:34:25 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Krankcase's full name is Stanford Winston Krankcase.

Krankcase was once married, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

Sonic Boom had a mate of the same species who is the father of her babies, but he left her without notice once they had hatched. Now Sunburn takes the role of the their father, and he is dating Sonic Boom.

Brawlrus and Brawl n Chain are brothers and left evil to become fishermen and open a fishery. Brawlrus is a bit dumb, and Brawl n Chain worries that people might take advantage of him. Thus, the walrus pirate is super protective over his little brother.
---
#104 Posted: 00:55:48 29/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

Sonic Boom had a mate of the same species who is the father of her babies, but he left her without notice once they had hatched. Now Sunburn takes the role of the their father, and he is dating Sonic Boom.

Brawlrus and Brawl n Chain are brothers and left evil to become fishermen and open a fishery. Brawlrus is a bit dumb, and Brawl n Chain worries that people might take advantage of him. Thus, the walrus pirate is super protective over his little brother.

His wife died and the reason he makes Evilikin is to try to make the children he and his wife always wanted.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#105 Posted: 01:11:14 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

His wife died and the reason he makes Evilikin is to try to make the children he and his wife always wanted.

I was thinking more along the lines of her leaving him because he was always working in his lab, but I do agree with him making Evilikin so he could have children. His wife was cruel and actually abusive to him, which was why he spent to much time in his lab. He married her when he was young and careless, and she had also left him for another man she had been having an affair with. That's why he has anxiety and is socially awkward, and also why he doesn't like to talk about it.
---
#106 Posted: 01:16:50 29/08/2016

I was thinking more along the lines of her leaving him because he was always working in his lab, but I do agree with him making Evilikin so he could have children. His wife was cruel and actually abusive to him, which was why he spent to much time in his lab. He married her when he was young and careless, and she had also left him for another man she had been having an affair with. That's why he has anxiety and is socially awkward, and also why he doesn't like to talk about it.

Oh man that one's good too. His wife was a total clod.
---
#107 Posted: 01:18:44 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator

I was thinking more along the lines of her leaving him because he was always working in his lab, but I do agree with him making Evilikin so he could have children. His wife was cruel and actually abusive to him, which was why he spent too much time in his lab. He married her when he was young and careless, and she had also left him for another man she had been having an affair with. That's why he has anxiety and is socially awkward, and also why he doesn't like to talk about it.

Oh man that one's good too. His wife was a total clod.

Badum tsss
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#108 Posted: 03:40:15 29/08/2016
Golden Queen sometimes casts random lasers to mess with mysticat.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#109 Posted: 14:29:06 31/08/2016
Ever since joining the Skylanders, Tae Kwon Crow became... essentially Papyrus. Always shouting his words and acting as if he's the greatest warrior in Skylands even though he's a total oblivious goof.

Star Strike has a massive crush on Starcast because of the whole starry aesthetic they share. And also of course those four arms worth of muscles.

And finally, some Skylanders act as substitute teachers for the Senseis when they can't show up for whatever reason, be it on an important mission, they've fallen ill, etc.
-Ka-Boom and Zook fill in for Flarewolf and Chompy Mage respectively.
-Flameslinger and Snap Shot fill in for Bowslingers.
-Terrafin, Slam Bam, and Jawbreaker fill in for Brawlers.
-Chop Chop, Knight Light, and Knight Mare fill in for Knights.
-Lob-Star and Stormblade fill in for Ninjas.
-Trigger Happy and Rattle Shake fill in for Quickshots.
-Fright Rider and Chill fill in for Sentinels.
-Stump Smash, Crusher, and Wallop fill in for Smashers.
-Enigma, Hex, and Hoot Loop fill in for Sorcerers.
-Ninjini, Tuff Luck, and Wash Buckler fill in for Swashbucklers.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#110 Posted: 23:29:30 31/08/2016
Eye Small always wanted to see a movie in 3D, but he can't thanks to having only one eye. Eye Brawl doesn't really care, since he's a adult, but Eye Small always wanted to see, since all kids talk about how "cool" it is.

Also, I don't know if someone already posted something like that, but... Snap Shot trained Wolfgang so he could fight with bow and arrow.
---
Bruh
#111 Posted: 00:54:14 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Starcast and Star Strike are dating, and are always flirting with each other. Chopscotch is obsessive over the relationship, and calls it "The Ultimate OTP." She says that it's Skylands' ultimate Power Couple, since the two are both really popular around the Aacademy.
---
#112 Posted: 01:33:45 01/09/2016
Spyro has a pet Cloudbreak Chompy, he adopted during the events of Swap Force, when it was accidentally shot out of a Chompy Pod as a pup. He named him Benchley.

Much to everyone's surprise, Spyro lives in Dark Water Cove. Apparently, he loves the area, the people and it's continuously night time days.

Gill Grunt lives with his father, Gurglefin, on Oilspill Island

Stormblade has severe ADHD and and she used to be extremely self conscious about it to the point where she'd drop out of a mission because she worries it'll get in the way. Eventually after a long, heart felt conversation with Free Ranger and Wallop (with could be considered a top notch punch to the gut scene) she gets confidence about herself and doesn't let it get in the way of her anymore.

Rubble Rouser has a very weird, upbeat personality. Continuously happy and often butts into conversations of people to join in and see how everyone is. When writing he ends every sentence with an exclamation point! He also refers to all rocks he eats as "treats" and will offer his friends any, which they always deny. He lives all alone in Shimmer Shard Shire and in the only one living in there within 20 miles, maybe even more. One day, the Portal to Rubble Rouser's home was broken, so Flynn and Sharpfin flew him home. Flynn and SF wereunsettled by RR. All he did was stand right next them and look into the sky. Once they arrived to RR's home, he got off the ship and said and waved good bye to Flynn and Sharpfin for the day and they flew off doing the same to RR. Flynn then mildly quickly turned around and flew away. When he and Sharpfin turned their heads, RR was still waving......they looked back again and RR was still indeed waving. Looked back again and RR was still waving. They both turned around one more time and couldn't see the island RR lived on anymore, but couldn't but get the sense that RR was still waving.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:21:11 01/09/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#113 Posted: 02:19:42 01/09/2016
In order to become a Sensei, the Chompy Mage wanted to strike a deal so the Skylanders would stop hurting Chompies. They decided to compromise and helped him open up a Chompy Sanctuary, so he'll always have Chompies to call his friends.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#114 Posted: 16:35:27 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Pit Boss makes and sells potions to other Skylanders that give them advancements in battle, like increased defense and earning extra gold. He doesn't sell them for cheap, but gives discounts to Skylanders in the Undead element and in the Sorcerer Class.

Krankcase really wants kids, and is great when taking care of the Minis, who all call him "Uncle Kranky." One day, on the hottest day in the Summer, he made water guns for all the Minis to play with.

Short Cut is the official hedge trimmer of the Academy, and the reason why he got this job is pretty obvious. The things he can shape the hedges to look like with his giant scissors and amazing skills are pretty epic.

Grave Clobber sleeps in a giant sarcophagus at night, and refuses to go to bed without his teddy, Mr. Pokey.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:13:10 02/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#115 Posted: 13:38:52 02/09/2016
Pit Boss makes and sells potions to other Skylanders that give them advancements in battle, like increased defense and earning extra gold. He doesn't sell them for cheap, but gives discounts to Skylanders in the Undead element and in the Sorcerer Class.

Krankcase really wants kids, and is great when taking care of the Minis, who all call him "Uncle Kranky." One day, on the hottest day in the Summer, he made water guns for all the Minis to play with.

Short Cut is the official hedge trimmer of the Academy, and the reason why he got this job is pretty obvious. The things he can shape the hedges to look like with his giant scissors and amazing skills are pretty epic.

Grave Clobber sleeps in a giant sarcophagus at night, and refuses to go to bed without his teddy, Mr. Pokey.

Is his teddy a bear or a giraffe? In TT after completing a lock puzzle, GC states he likes giraffes!
---
#116 Posted: 00:20:09 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator

Is his teddy a bear or a giraffe? In TT after completing a lock puzzle, GC states he likes giraffes!

It was a bear, but I guess now it's a giraffe!

Some more headcanons:

Chopscotch and Smash-Hit are totally dating. Two short and perky yet highly destructive heroes? I love it!

Chopscotch is the youngest Sensei, Ambush is the oldest

Splat and Smash-Hit are tied for the youngest SuperCharger, Dive-Clops is the oldest

The youngest Trap Master is Bushwhack, the oldest is Krypt King.

The youngest Swapper is Freeze Blade, the oldest is Night Shift.

The youngest Giant is Bouncer, the oldest is Tree Rex
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:05:16 03/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#117 Posted: 01:11:34 03/09/2016
I think those age ranged. They work well. Especially Freeze Blade. He always seemed to be in his teens.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#118 Posted: 20:45:01 03/09/2016
Dreamcatcher is jealous of Bad Juju for becoming a Sensei. She constantly gives Bad Juju nightmares out of pure spite. Bad Juju knows this but doesn't exactly care enough to confront her.
---
Soon.
#119 Posted: 23:48:08 04/09/2016
Luminous is REALLY PISSED about not being a sensei. The golden queen was allowed to choose some of the senseis, and she chose Blaster-Tron over luminous. Luminous really wanted a chance to show the world he could do good. He wanted to be loved by the crowds. He has vowed to "avenge my name, even if it's the last thing i do..!"

One time, luminous was taken to the academy for community service. He saw blaster tron, and nearly killed him. Aurora managed to get them in a room together, and sung that "Both Of You" song from steven universe.

It worked for 4.5 minutes.
#120 Posted: 00:48:13 05/09/2016 | Topic Creator
When Kaos is not around, Glumshanks likes to sit in his throne, which is REALLY comfy, and pretend that he's a king...then he remembers that he's a poor troll that will spend his entire life being an evil Portal Master's slave...
---
#121 Posted: 21:43:32 05/09/2016
Sometimes, on his free time, Spyro likes to fly around and meet new places in Skylands. He also do this because he wants to eventually find another purple dragon.
---
Bruh
#122 Posted: 21:48:37 05/09/2016
Entertainment in Skylands has a particular taste for animation and comedy, both of which are brilliantly done.
---
#123 Posted: 03:35:46 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The reason Kaos' floating head has suddenly changed to look much less threatening is because he had to make budget cuts in order to afford building the Sky-Eater, so he had to pay less for his special effects. Thus, his floating head became a lot less scary looking and a lot more like him.
---
#124 Posted: 03:37:16 06/09/2016
chopscotch's rhyming streak breaks whenever she talks to wolfgang. what causes is is either nervousness or a desire to be cool around him.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#125 Posted: 09:19:52 06/09/2016
Several of the villains aren't in their right element to begin with. Just like Tae Kwon Crow's forced name change, the traps assign whatever if the character's power isn't too signifcant; they're made of random elemental Traptanium chunks, not computer data. It sometimes guesses the right energy like say Broccoli Guy, then there's Grave Clobber, Fisticuffs and Eye Scream.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:40:40 06/09/2016 by Bifrost
#126 Posted: 12:02:33 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Smash-Hit has terrible eyesight, and everything appears blurry to him. This means that he'll sometimes try to destroy things that he shouldn't - like his friends. He refuses to wear glasses, because he'd look ridiculous in a monocle and he thinks that it will make him look like a nerd to Chopscotch, his girlfriend.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:06:45 07/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#127 Posted: 20:32:52 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Smash-Hit has terrible eyesight, and everything appears blurry to him. This means that he'll sometimes try to destroy things that he shouldn't - like his friends. He refuses to wear glasses, because he'd look ridiculous in a monocle and he thinks that it will make him look like a nerd to Chopscotch, his girlfriend.

He should get contact lenses.

Contacts don't exist in Skylands yet...
---
#128 Posted: 21:51:22 07/09/2016
Quote: Drawdler

He should get contact lenses.

Contacts don't exist in Skylands yet...

So they have giant robots for well over 10000 years but don't have contacts?
Skylands logic.
---
Soon.
#129 Posted: 20:00:47 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Kaos is not a human - he is the same species as Blastermind. They are part of a human-like alien race that have very powerful minds and imaginations, as well as advanced brains and intelligence. Each creature needs to harness the power of something magical in order to activate their powers. Blastermind activated his with the Traptainium crystals, and Kaos with Mind Magic.

A few creatures in this species were part of The Ancients, and they were the ones who discovered Mind Magic.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#130 Posted: 20:07:18 08/09/2016
Cynder knows more about Spyro's past than he does himself.
#131 Posted: 20:34:37 08/09/2016
Kaos is not a human - he is the same species as Blastermind. They are part of a human-like alien race that have very powerful minds and imaginations, as well as advanced brains and intelligence. Each creature needs to harness the power of something magical in order to activate their powers. Blastermind activated his with the Traptainium crystals, and Kaos with Mind Magic.

A few creatures in this species were part of The Ancients, and they were the ones who discovered Mind Magic.

Expanding your headcanon:

These aliens invaded Skylands at the time of it's creation. They discovered about Mind Magic, and knew this would help the species gaining power and becoming a powerful species. Then a war started, and some of the creatures felt that their species and the residents of Skylands could live together, so they decided to fight for Skylands.

During the big war, these creatures accidentally created The Darkness with Mind Magic. Then a tragic event happened, that almost killed everyone of this species and from Skylands. The few from the species that where alive flew away. Some, however, decided to stay in Skylands and recreate the place.

They knew they needed a way to stop The Darkness, so they created the Core of Light, and decided to name a few bunch of people for protecting it. These where the first Ancident Skylanders, that came before the Giants and everyone else.
---
Bruh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:37:02 08/09/2016 by Crash10
#132 Posted: 21:36:16 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10

Expanding your headcanon:

These aliens invaded Skylands at the time of it's creation. They discovered about Mind Magic, and knew this would help the species gaining power and becoming a powerful species. Then a war started, and some of the creatures felt that their species and the residents of Skylands could live together, so they decided to fight for Skylands.

During the big war, these creatures accidentally created The Darkness with Mind Magic. Then a tragic event happened, that almost killed everyone of this species and from Skylands. The few from the species that where alive flew away. Some, however, decided to stay in Skylands and recreate the place.

They knew they needed a way to stop The Darkness, so they created the Core of Light, and decided to name a few bunch of people for protecting it. These where the first Ancident Skylanders, that came before the Giants and everyone else.

Ooooo that's good

Here's more expansion:
Since Kaos' Mother doesn't have those markings over her eyes, we can assume that she is not of the same species, and maybe a human with immortality. Thus, we can infer that Kaos' Father is of the alien species, and while Kaos inherits the markings, the three fingers, the short height and mind powers from his old man, his human skin comes from his mother. So he's actually a mix of human and alien. If we want to get really deep here, the reason Kaos' Father saw his son as such a disappointment was because he's a mix, and so he believed he would grow up to be weak and would never harness his mind powers. At first, Kaos used the power of The Darkness like his mother, but then Mind Magic helped him tap into his hidden power.
---
#133 Posted: 22:49:14 08/09/2016
Jate to break it to ya but the Markings were granted to him by The Darkness
---
#134 Posted: 00:43:42 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator

No I mean the markings over his eyes
---
#135 Posted: 00:54:14 09/09/2016

Oh shoot, I forgot about those >.<

sorry >.<
---
#136 Posted: 00:59:06 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator

Oh shoot, I forgot about those >.<

sorry >.<

It's okay
---
#137 Posted: 03:40:27 09/09/2016
spitfire's wings don't actually do anything. they're like giant exhaust pipes. they can burst out flames but that's about it
#138 Posted: 19:01:05 09/09/2016
Shimmer Shard Shire has constant overcast sky and is also a major UFO hot spot.

Aliens exist in Skylands, but the UFOs seen in SSS flown by Gray Aliens, who travel through different dimensions for unknown reasons
---
#139 Posted: 20:56:53 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Mysticat has cat-like tendencies which he has little control over. He'll often start chasing after lasers cast by Double Trouble, and he licks himself instead of bathing, like a cat. He also sleeps curled up in a cat bed at night.

Tae Kwon Crow and Buzzer Beak are best friends. They spend lots of time playing video games and training together at Tae Kwon Crow's dojo. They often order a ton of pizzas and eat them all in a single afternoon.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:40:31 11/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#140 Posted: 00:32:27 11/09/2016

Quoting Kaos in Superchargers:
"AAH! My thing!"
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#141 Posted: 16:41:01 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Krankcase has a bit of an awkward crush on Tidepool. They train together all the time and he's grown to like her because she's daring, brave and optimistic, and she really lifts his spirits up when he's down. He gets concerned when he sees Flarewolf flirting with her, but little does he know that she's not interested in the Fire Bazooker because she thinks he's a big head and a finds all his flirting highly annoying. He also doesn't know that she likes him a bit, too. She finds him brave, ambitious and outgoing, which he knows he is not.
---
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#142 Posted: 16:48:08 11/09/2016
Hood Sickle channels his power from Dew and Doritos.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:40 11/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#143 Posted: 17:27:11 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Krankcase has a bit of an awkward crush on Tidepool. They train together all the time and he's grown to like her because she's daring, brave and optimistic, and she really lifts his spirits up when he's down. He gets concerned when he sees Flarewolf flirting with her, but little does he know that she's not interested in the Fire Bazooker because she thinks he's a big head and a finds all his flirting highly annoying. He also doesn't know that she likes him a bit, too. She finds him brave, ambitious and outgoing, which he knows he is not.

To expand upon this, it's basically like the relationship between Alphys and Undyne, for those who play Undertale.

Before he became a Sensei, the Chompy-Mage hadn't taken a bath for years - nor had he changed his clothes once. His puppet smelled even worse. Part of the deal for him becoming a Sensei is that he has to take a bath at least every other day and make weekly visits to the Skylands laundromat to wash his puppet and robes. Now he always smells like flowers - which is because he steals Ember's shampoo to wash his beard.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:52 13/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#144 Posted: 08:21:22 13/09/2016
The Tech Swashbuckler sensei ("Chain Reaction"?) is a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles. His choice of weapon is the same as his favorite character from it.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#145 Posted: 20:40:28 13/09/2016
The fire Skylanders some times take a break and relax in a pool of lava together. Exceptions include TKC because he isn't lava-proof, Spifire (due to everything being slow-paced) and Flameslinger, who is still working up the courage to talk to Smolderdash.
---
Soon.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#146 Posted: 21:46:19 13/09/2016

TRIGGERED.

STARWOLF

YOU PEOPLE ARE CRUEL.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#147 Posted: 21:47:48 13/09/2016
Kaos is actually a Smurf in disguise.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me