Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#51 Posted: 14:18:03 12/08/2016
Well, Here's some of mine

There are guilds among the skylanders, membership ranging from two to two hundred

Spyro's guild is the largest, because everyone wants to work with the leader

Spyro and Blackout think Blades is suspicious, Even though he's the nicest marshmallow

Ambush speaks in whistling noises and only the portal masters can truly understand him

The other redeemed villains are still around but the remaining doom raiders are jealous of Hood sickle, Bad juju, etc.

Anyone can make an Imaginator except another Imaginator

Trigger happy is extremely lazy and just make Imaginators to do his work for him (think of Rick's butter passing robot)

Spitfire is dating Stormblade, but he will flirt with anyone and everyone, Stormblade has pretty much gotten used to it

Deja vu is basically The Doctor

Luminous is a perfectionist and a neat freak

Got more coming keep up the great headcanons guys!
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#52 Posted: 02:49:50 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Spellslamzer is Baron Von Shellshock's adopted son. The Baron took the orphan under his wing after he found him wondering Motleyville, looking for his mama and papa with no idea how he got there. As Spellslamzer grew up, Shellshock trained him to fight, and he soon became the champion fighter at Battlebrawl. Shellshock is a very proud parent, and will sometimes let his son get away with things in the ring, like the occasional cheating. When Spellslamzer wanted to start racing, it was the Baron that built his first boat for him. Though he appears threatening, Spellslamzer is pretty childish sometimes, begging Shellshock for ice cream, going on "family vacations" with his dad to places like Titanopolis, dragging him to the Annual Soda Conventions at Soda Springs, and doing other things kids do.

This is kind of based off of your Golden Queen/Grave Clobber headcanon, Zap, so credit to you for the original idea.

Bad Juju and Luminous are a couple, and work out so well because they are both extreme neat freaks.

Hood Sickle is the Batman of Skylands. He lurks in the shadows of the night, fighting evil and ambushing criminals.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:03:14 13/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#53 Posted: 04:15:53 13/08/2016
I just remembered the giants exist so headcanons on them

Tree Rex is the oldest skylanders, being 20,004 years old. He once had a birthday cake that was as big as him. He's a chill guy, who really has to watch over the giants.

Bouncer is that guy you'd see playing basketball in public. He's competitive. He's dating Ninjini.

Crusher does a lot of handy work. He fixes stuff that's broken- and since he's got a big hammer, he's really useful.

Swarm is the Vladmir Putin of skylands.

Hot Head and Thumpback get into petty arguments all the time. Crusher intervenes most of the time- except for that one time Tree Rex had to get involved. Hot Head and Thumpback prefer to not talk about it.

Eye Brawl usually sits off to the side, and just watches things.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#54 Posted: 20:41:00 13/08/2016
Hot Head is as his name implies

Bouncer is the one who doesn't get jokes but is super chill about it

Swarm is the one constantly cracking jokes

Ninjini is sleath queen and sneaks up on everyone really easily. Except for Trap Shadow, he can never be snuck up on and some Skylanders find that kind of weird

Tree Rex sleeps most of the day and only speaks when spoken to. When he does, he is louder than he thinks

Eye Brawl is extremely mysterious
#55 Posted: 23:52:11 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Star Strike, Spellslamzer, Enigma and Starcast are all part of the same species, and Starcast is just one of the species that is not wearing a robe or a hood. The reason Enigma doesn't have eyes is because he's blind, and he literally sees from his staff, explaining the giant eyeball on top.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#56 Posted: 02:33:35 14/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Star Strike, Spellslamzer, Enigma and Starcast are all part of the same species, and Starcast is just one of the species that is not wearing a robe or a hood. The reason Enigma doesn't have eyes is because he's blind, and he literally sees from his staff, explaining the giant eyeball on top.

I assume males are much bigger than females as well?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#57 Posted: 20:03:50 14/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

I assume males are much bigger than females as well?

I guess so, or maybe Star Strike is just younger than the others.

Here's some more:

Grave Clobber and Bad Juju are huge kiss-ups to Golden Queen. They follow her everywhere, and try to protect her from anything and everything when she is perfectly capable of fighting for herself. This often gets on the Queen's nerves.

Ever since he was trapped and even as a Sensei, the Chompy-Mage has been forced ever year to dress up like Santa for the kids who visit Skylanders Academy during the holiday season. The Skylanders say it's part of his "reforming process," though the Chompy-Mage knows they do it just because it makes them laugh. His Chompy Puppet also has to dress up like Rudolph, and Winterfest Lob-Star, Missile-Tow Dive-Clops and Jolly Bumble Blast are his "helpers."
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#58 Posted: 21:43:46 14/08/2016
I decided to write more now that I have time.
Get ready for an endless, towering comment

Hex is the emo who is annoyed by everything.

Gill Grunt is the silent guy that no one likes except for Spyro because he wants to support everyone.

Stealth Elf is missing most of the time.

Terrafin is a cocky jerk with the biggest biceps in town.

Eruptor burns everything.

Sunburn has depression.

Whirlwind is gay af

Camo stuffed a melon in everyone's mouth except for Hex'.

Ninjini is way too serious.

Flashwing is the biggest ******* b**** in town.

Sprocket fixes everything.

Pop Fizzes accidently curses everyobe with his potions... except for Hex.

Chill knows every verse of Let it go.

Hot Head thinks he's hot but he's not.

Jet-Vac is an annoying heroic stereotype.

Countdown has a very short temper.

Rip Tide shouts all the time.

Freeze Blade is a teen.

Smolderdash is happy all the time even though she could end all life.

Punk Shock listens to music all the time.

Roller Brawl is very sporty.

Zoo Lou is a hippy.

Stink Bomb disgusts everyone.

Star Strike is mysterious.

Trap Shadow tries to be mysterious.

Boom Jet is the Flynn of the Skylanders.

Scratch tends to hide behind curtains and lie around everywhere.

Mesmeralda leads a TV show. (She's basically the Mettaton/Sardonyx of Skylands)

Déjà Vu travels through time all the time.

Hijinx dances hula all the time and is always around Hex.

Bat Spin lives in an old haunted mansion.

Food Fight is the mama of the Skylanders.

Gusto eats way too much.

Gearshift is used like a navigation/smartphone.

Enigma is edgy.

Head Rush is loud.

Nightshade is a lady's man that steals their money in the morning.

Luminous is fabulous.

Smash Hit doesn't like being called cute.

Nightfall is an edgy emo that wants to kill Astroblast.

Astroblast wants to screw Nightfall.

Spitfire is the troublemaker who shouldn't be a leader.

High Volt is an annoyed guard that has to take care of everything.

Splat has a succesful deviantart account.

Wolfgang sings every second phrase.

Aurora is the biggest Eon fangirl.

Bad Juju earns money by doing fake gipsy stuff.

Chompy Mage should stay in bed.

Everyone has a crush on Starcast... except for Hex.

Pit Boss is a shady gangster.

Dreamcatcher gives relationship advices.

Golden Queen secretly regrets becoming a Skylander.

Sheep Creep is a higher being sent by the gods.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:46 14/08/2016 by Deja Vu
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5756
#59 Posted: 22:32:12 14/08/2016
^

Isn't that Dreamcatcher bit canon? Also, was that Terrafin bit a Spongebob reference? [Now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me!]

PS: I'll try to come up with more Epsilander canon soon....
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#60 Posted: 22:36:12 14/08/2016
Biggest Biceps?

STARCAST SAYS HELLO.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#61 Posted: 22:44:39 14/08/2016
Spyro sometimes gets weary around Dark element Skylanders, thinking that he has to keep his eyes on them. Cynder constantly tells him to stop, as he accepted her even though her past was dark. She wants him to trust more than just her and the Undeads.

Grim Creeper is a guy that hates crowds and lots of attention. Sometimes Scratch will pester him and invite all of her friends to come round, bringing him along. He finds it overwhelming.

Double Trouble and Voodood are really good friends. Despite being quite different to each other, they understand one another and enjoy the company. While in conversation, Double Trouble will go along with Voodood referring to himself in 3rd person. It's pretty cute, and I ship it.

Spyro and Fryno are really good friends. They're like partners in crime. (Pfft, totally didn't get that from my figure series.)

Drobot and Bash are in a relationship after their past ones mess up with Flashwing and Sonic Boom. They're like dads to Bop and Drobit.

Sonic Boom and Echo are girlfriends. They both love to rock out and listen to music on full volume, Sonic Boom usually screams to it.

Gill Grunt adopted Trigger Snappy after finding him out in a storm one day. TS is sometimes taunted by the other minis, as he likes to refer to himself as a Gillman.

Krankcase is actually a really nice guy when he's not up to plotting crazy schemes. He's only nice if he actually cares, though. (sorry i'm a terrible fangirl)

Wolfgang became a bowslinger to show off in front of Snap Shot. Now they both compete as rivals in challenges for their skills.

Blades has to be extra careful around people, especially crowds. This is because he could easily slice someone in half.

Sunburn has come to despise Gill Grunt more and more overtime.

Eye Brawl loves to cook and makes things like soup, cookies, and lotions. He tries to share this with the other Giants but they never accept.

The Giants love banter and will constantly mess around with each other to annoy. Tree Rex sometimes has to put them in their place, but mostly joins in instead.

Gill Grunt gets agitated around Wash Buckler and Thumpback, even though they aren't bad pirates at all. Also Gill Grunt lives in sunken ruins with the other fish creature things. The mermaid there is actually his girlfriend (even though she looked more like a fish in that book) and he has encountered Ineptune in the past.

Cynder secretly knows about the whole Malefor 'battled before' thing more than she makes out she does. She acts clueless and it is unknown as to why she's keeping it in.

Trap Shadow is a real cool dude and he hangs out with Rattle shake most of the time.

Dino Rang rages a lot and complains about the littlest things. He'll constantly rant about things that annoy him.

Pop Thorn is actually really explosive. He acts all cute and innocent but then his anger EXPLODES out of nowhere and he sounds like a raging old man. It scares people.

Zap thinks he's the greatest Skylander ever and never stops talking about it to people. Most are annoyed with him but some had gotten used to it over the years.

Spitfire, Nightfall, Stormblade and Splat are a little friend group. Spitfire and Nightfall like banter, but Stormblade and Splat don't. They get bugged by it, especially Stormblade. She is usually caught staring at Fiesta, because she secretly likes him. Well, it's not much of a secret because Spitfire knows this. He usually uses Fiesta in most of his jokes and it annoys her. What she hates most is when he straight out says she has a crush on him. She gets red faced and tries to protest, but the rest just laugh at her. Really she knows it's the truth.

I'll post more soon, but I've ran out of time! Until next time folks.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:48 14/08/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#62 Posted: 01:16:06 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Krankcase is a huge anime nerd and goes to the conventions every year. He also drinks lots of soda while working in his lab.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:51 16/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#63 Posted: 03:31:02 15/08/2016
Fiesta is a really nice guy. He always welcomes people, and he does random acts of kindness often.

Pop Thorn makes dirty jokes often. He also puffs up when "excited"

Tuff Luck is trans
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#64 Posted: 14:52:29 15/08/2016
Knight Mare was actually a normal knight with legs, who constatly rode her trusty mare until one day they were inflicted by the Dark Element and ended up as one.

Edgy headcanon is edgy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:04 15/08/2016 by Deja Vu
#65 Posted: 17:09:15 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cortex likes to act tough and sinister, but he's a huge scaredy cat. He's even terrified of Chompies. The Skylanders only hired him because he's smarter than anyone else and he can think like a villain, which helps in beating Kaos.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:17:40 16/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#66 Posted: 17:12:49 16/08/2016
Cortex likes to act tough and sinister, but he's a huge scaredy cat, even deathly terrified of Chompies. The only reason the Skylanders hired him is because he's smarter than anyone else and he can think like a villain, which helps in beating Kaos.

I approve of this.
---
#67 Posted: 22:48:09 16/08/2016
"OUT OF AMMO! AAAAAAH AAAAAHH AAAAAH AAAAH!"
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#68 Posted: 23:13:18 16/08/2016
To be fair,the Trial of Courage in the Oracle has the chompy side. In-universe people must be terrified of these things swarming them and gnawing down to the bonek, the same way we're afraid of huge freaky spiders.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:13:35 16/08/2016 by Bifrost
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#69 Posted: 01:22:53 17/08/2016
Kaboom was training for the Skylander Olympics until Hoodsicle sliced his ACL. Dreamcatcher gossips that Kaboom's bazooka is a symbol of his suppressed emotions.

Fryno and Tread Head drink together often. They usually complain about not being given credit for being the first to bring racing to Skylands. Their whining irritates the crap out of Hot Head.

Barbella is an outspoken feminist vegan. She is secretly conflicted by her feelings for Flynn.

Pain-Yatta is the life of the party who likes to take his friends clubbing.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:49:39 17/08/2016 by Wishblade
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#70 Posted: 04:48:37 17/08/2016
Despite actually having voice lines in Imaginators, Imaginators that exist in Skylands (i.e. ones made by Senseis or Eon) don't speak

Speaking of which, some Senseis styled their Imaginator to be just like them while others (Ambush, TKC, and Krankcase to name a few) decided not to make an Imaginator at all

As their name implies Senseis are literally the teachers of Imaginators and have them as sort of sidekicks
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#71 Posted: 18:48:45 17/08/2016
- Gill Grunt's real name is Gilligan.
- Whirlwind has similar personality to Pinkie Pie or Princess Unikitty.
- Willard (Blink's brother from Shadow Legacy) is a molekin.
- Punk Shock is Zap's adoptive sister.
- Double Trouble and Lightning Rod are the same species.
- Gusto is a gnorc.
- Rider has a crush on Hex.
#72 Posted: 18:54:33 17/08/2016
Quote: alicecarp
- Gill Grunt's real name is Gilligan.
- Whirlwind has similar personality to Pinkie Pie or Princess Unikitty.
- Willard (Blink's brother from Shadow Legacy) is a molekin.
- Punk Shock is Zap's adoptive sister.
- Double Trouble and Lightning Rod are the same species.
- Gusto is a gnorc.
- Rider has a crush on Hex.

Whoa, I had that same headcanon.

Also, Gurglefin is a former Skylander and Gill Grunt's father.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#73 Posted: 00:04:47 19/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cortex is prone to serious panic attacks. He jitters and twitches a lot when in uncomfortable situations and sometimes gets super quite and depressed alone. The reasons behind this are because he lost his parents as a child in a freak accident (which is canon) and also because he is a veteran who suffers from sudden flashbacks - he fought in Vietnam. He also has temper issues, and gets frustrated easily.

Air Strike acts like a second father to Boom Jet. Boom Jet likes to race with Air Strike's falcon through the skies.

Flarewolf and Boom Jet are best friends. They like to ride through the skies, Flarewolf riding on his bazooka as Boom Jet rides on his turbine machine.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:05:56 19/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#74 Posted: 04:22:59 19/08/2016
Air Strike is a major hipster.
#75 Posted: 08:04:36 19/08/2016
- All the Life Skylanders except for ones based on omnivorous/carnivorous animals are vegan.

- The reason we don't see many dragon NPCs is because they mostly live in the Dragon Realms where Spyro and some of the other dragon Skylanders came from which is far away from Skylands. However, Ramses or one of his ancestors formed a kingdom in Skylands in a place now known as Dragon's Peak.

- Flavius is related to Flame from AHT. In fact, if Flame were to appear in Skylanders, he would look like a younger version of Flavius.

- Humans in Skylands come in many different skin tones including ones we don't have in real life just like how some animals in Skylands come in different colours.
#76 Posted: 01:53:56 20/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cross Crow and Tae Kwon Crow are cousins, and hang out together all the time. They can do perfect voice impersonations of each other and dress up like each other at costume parties. Tae Kwon Crow really tried to get Cross Crow in as a Sensei, but he couldn't in the end. Cuckoo Clocker is their 3rd cousin twice removed, but they try to stay away from him because he's crazy.

Wolfgang openly flirts with Golden Queen, but she ignores his attempts of winning her heart.

Boom Bloom and Food Fight have an older sister and younger brother relationship. She is very protective over him, and always makes sure that he and his best friend, Fling Kong, are safe while going on adventures and goofing off.

Now, here's how I see the stories behind Hood Sickle's Element change:

For his first mission as a training Sensei, Hood Sickle was sent on a mission with Starcast to a Dark Dimension in order to locate an ancient and powerful artifact. Starcast was injured during the mission, so Hood Sickle summoned a portal to send him back to the Academy, and struggled on on his own. When he found this artifact, handling it suddenly gave him full control over the elements of The Darkness. He returned back to the Academy with the artifact in tow, and once he showed off his newfound powers to Eon, he started studying under a new element, which wasn't hard for him to master with the power the artifact had given him.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:14:12 20/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#77 Posted: 03:13:56 20/08/2016
Fiesta and Pain-Yatta get along surprisingly well, and sometimes throw parties that keep the other Skylanders up all night.

Since Krankcase became a Sensei, he started flirting with Mags... The dorky kind of flirty that sounds better in your head but you end up screwing up.

The Doom Raiders have Mirror of Mystery counterparts, and they're a resistance group helping the trolls fight against Evilon's regime.

The reason Mysticat is what he is is because his mother is a centaur while his father is a feline person.

Even though they're not related, Eon considers Aurora to be the daughter he never had, and sees plenty of potential in her.

Flameslinger feels a constant need to show off in front of the Bowslinger Senseis because he secretly fears they'll replace him one day.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#78 Posted: 03:17:20 20/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cortex greatly admires the work of Mags, Krankcase and Pop Fizz. The four work together in the lab often.
---
#79 Posted: 17:06:18 20/08/2016
Cortex greatly admires the work of Mags, Krankcase and Pop Fizz. The four work together in the lab often.

I just love your Cortex headcanons so much!
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#80 Posted: 19:28:40 20/08/2016
Kaos has been Ripto'd on ds. Multiple times.
---
Soon.
#81 Posted: 22:41:04 20/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Lover122

I just love your Cortex headcanons so much!

Thanks, I'll pump out more when I can. Here's another one:
When King-Pen is not around, Cortex likes to assume himself as the leader of the Senseis, even though he is not. Ember, the real leader of the Senseis when King-Pen is gone, constantly reminds him of that, but he never listens.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#82 Posted: 05:04:18 21/08/2016
SuperChargers had more tech-ish environments because Kaos' plans needed higher technology to go forward, so he attacked/conquered places with higher technology of Skylands. The Academy was more tech-ish for 3 reasons:

1. They needed to improve their security to keep the Core of Light safe.
  2. They decided to use technology to teach the Skylanders in a more modern and effective way.
  3. Since they knew the Skylanders coursing on Academy would eventually grown up, they decided to include a driving school there. That's why the Vehicle Zones. They now decided to include martial arts courses on the Academy by the Senseis.
---
Bruh
#83 Posted: 14:15:52 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Donkey Kong and Crash are best friends, and spend afternoons dancing and jamming out with the Groove Machine.
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#84 Posted: 02:26:55 24/08/2016
Hot Dog and Funny Bone are best friends.

Astroblast is a retired astronaut.

Wolfgang took guitar lessons from Fiesta.

Fiesta also teaches Latin ballroom dance classes.

Sunburn is Tae Kwon Crow's father.

Sprocket is pissed she didn't get the job of upgrading vehicles at the academy. She knows she is more qualified than a bunch of land sharks.

Lob Goblin is not a sensei. It's really Luminous in disguise.
---
Any last wishes?
#85 Posted: 02:47:16 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
The clone Kaos that is a Sensei is basically like Peridot. He's lazy and, most of the time, unwilling to do any heroic stuff, and he has a love of being mischievous. He often calls all the Skylanders fools and, like Peridot, likes to devise schemes to stop the bad guys while on adventures - which, of course, normally fail.
---
#86 Posted: 02:49:29 24/08/2016
Clone Kaos is the villain of SiG while real Kaos is the Sensei. I know how it's not that way in the game but to me it is.
---
#87 Posted: 03:07:50 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Fake Crash followed Crash and Cortex into Skylands, and now wanders around all over, causing trouble by doing things like stealing armfuls of fruit from Mabu Markets. Some villains, like Count Moneybone, have even hired him as a henchman, but he's almost immediately fired because he's so brainless that he messes everything up, such as his current boss' evil plans.

Wolfgang was the one that convinced Eon to let Blaster-Tron join the Senseis, and he and Krankcase worked together to upgrade the robot's technology and even make him a new weapon, the Blast Sword. The reason why Wolfgang wanted to have Blaster-Tron in was because the Undead Werewolf sees Blaster-Tron like a son, since he created him. Blaster-Tron feels the same way, looking up to Wolfgang as a fatherly figure.

Zap and Drobot have a rivalry, and are always competing to see whose the better dragon. They have lots of little competitions, which Drobot always wins, but Zap never gives up, and is determined to beat him one day.

Kaos has multiple Social Media accounts, and often gets blocked for arguing with other users and causing trouble in comment chains. The clone Kaos also has a few accounts where he talks about what it's like to be a both Skylander and a Dark Portal Master. He's often heckled by the real Kaos while online. He calls him a traitor and an idiot for becoming good, but the other Skylanders report him, causing him to get blocked. However, Kaos will always come back with a sockpuppet account.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:01:27 25/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#88 Posted: 02:03:26 25/08/2016
Eon originally reached out to Luminous to make him a Sensei, but Luminous rejected the offer because he simply thought he saw fighting with the Skylanders as beneath him. So they reprogrammed Blaster-Tron instead. And now Luminous is upset by the fact that a simple machine can do just as good a job as he can.

Starcraft and Boom Bloom always groan whenever they find out they have to go on a mission with Tae Kwon Crow because his constant shouting always negates stealth.

Gulper is the only Doom Raider who can legitimately enjoy Pepper Jack's cooking without burning his tongue off.

Torch and Chill are both lesbians and have a relationship similar to Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe, where they're always so focused on flirting with each other. Because of this, they don't go on missions together too often.

Flynn and the Chompy Mage once competed against each other at an all-you-can-eat enchiladas contest. Chompy Mage won... But in the end they both lost, if you know what I mean.
---
Check this out! Please?
#89 Posted: 02:13:17 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Chompy-Mage and Flynn are best friends. They go out to eat enchiladas often.

Dr. Krankcase spends day and night working in his lab, and the other Villain Senseis and Skylanders worry that he's working too hard and spending too much time alone. Wolfgang invites him to go out and have some fun with him and the other villains, but the doctor often declines because he says he has too much work to do.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#90 Posted: 02:31:58 25/08/2016
Because of his lack of emotion, Blaster Tron gets on most people's nerves when they try to have fun or tell a joke. The other robots try to teach him but to no avail.

Spitfire will sometimes let people ride in Hot Streak for a small fee.

Golden Queen hates her dark form because silver is worthless in her eyes.
---
Hahahahaha
#91 Posted: 14:00:43 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
And now a load of my shippings:

Eruptor and Smolderdash are actually a married couple. She helps him with his anger issue and weak stomach, and the two act like parents to Weeruptor, who calls them "Lava Dad" and "Fire Mom."

Ember and Tri-Tip are the same case. While the other Senseis see Tri as slow and a bit dumb, Ember sees that he has a big heart and that he's kind, caring and compassionate towards those he loves. When Tri-Tip forgets what he's meant to be doing on a mission, it's Ember who's there to remind him and fight alongside him. Because of this, Eon always sends the two together on missions.

Bash has a huge crush on Flashwing, and she in turn admires his character.

Ghost Roaster and Whirlwind have feelings for each other, and even thought they think no one knows, just about everybody does. When referring to her, Ghost Roaster will sometimes call Whirlwind "his girl," but will catch himself out on it, and then be all embarrassed. He's very defensive over her.

Sonic Boom and Sunburn are dating, and Sunburn acts as a father to Sonic Boom's babies.

Like the real Kaos, the clone Kaos also has a big crush on Roller-Brawl, and on multiple occasions has given her gifts to show his affection. Since this Kaos is good and a lot more pleasant than the real one, Roller Brawl tolerates him and even likes him a bit, too.

Glumshanks has feelings for Mags, even though he's way too anxious to take any action on it. Krankenstein has a crush on her too, but he more so just sees her as a really good friend.

Wolfgang and Golden Queen are dating, but the relationship sometimes goes through some rough patches. They will sometimes argue, and in some cases it really does seem like they'll be over. However, they are taking couples therapy, and they are trying to work things out. They are known to spend some nights dancing together or watching the stars shine on a bright night. No one really knows how this relationship is going to go.

Barbella had a crush on King-Pen and acted on it, but King-Pen ultimately friendzoned her, saying that he wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment. Now they have a bro/sis relationship.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:50:40 25/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#92 Posted: 14:20:41 25/08/2016
Shipping time? Don't mind if I do!

"Marina" (the squid sensei) is always flirting with Ember, despite her not returning her feelings. However, she always blushes whenever she makes these flirtations (especially when she compliments her literal hot ass). Whether this is from mutual attraction or simply embarrassment is still a mystery.

After joining the Skylanders, Krankcase in his spare time often helps out Mags with constructing new inventions and tools for the Academy. During this time they've grown pretty close, from sharing stories about failed experiments and their wacky families.

Ninjini and Double Trouble are dating. Despite many people - including other Skylanders - considering it to perhaps be the strangest relationship in Skylands, they seem to get along really well. Ninjini often mentions that Double Trouble is quite the sweet talker.

Chopscotch can't stop fangirling over the fact that Wolfgang is a Sensei with her, even though Wolfgang isn't too fond of her after defeating him that one time... And also because he finds her to just be kind of annoying.
---
Check this out! Please?
#93 Posted: 14:28:07 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cortex and Krankcase both take a fatherly/mentor role over Mags, and both see her as if she is their daughter.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:09 25/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#94 Posted: 14:46:30 25/08/2016
Aurora is Eon's granddaughter.
#95 Posted: 18:19:59 25/08/2016
Flarewolf secretly has a crush on Starcast and everyone ships them.

During the start of this, Starcast always rejected it, and didn't enjoy being shipped, but soon after, he didn't mind up and...

IT HAPPENED! THE SHIPS RISE AGAIN! FLAREWOLF AND STARCAST! STARWOLF!

I have issues.

Flarewolf also gets nervous around Starcast.
---
#96 Posted: 22:43:19 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
God dang it why is Starwolf everywhere

Anyway, another one:
The reason Tae Kwon Crow is Fire is because he can actually master all the elements like Spyro, and the purple dragon advised him to use the power of Fire.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#97 Posted: 13:22:43 26/08/2016
Bad Juju and Grave Clobber are bros4lyfe. A relationship would never work out, but there's not a movie night where they aren't scarfing down popcorn laughing at each other, the Queen on a bad day where they don't work together to make it better, and they're devastated when they can't go in the same mission. If they got to settle down with someone, the other ghoul would be the one to shower them with wedding gifts and stupid ideas for dates.

disregard the fact Bad Juju doesn't have a throat or lower jaw she probably just throws popcorn into her face to make GC feel better
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:26:08 26/08/2016 by Bifrost
First | Page 2 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me