Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 11 of 12 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#501 Posted: 19:03:43 04/05/2017
To add to the After Raiders, CPJ usually makes food for everyone, but they don't exactly want to lose their mouths, so they order pizza.
---
Soon.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#502 Posted: 01:05:54 05/05/2017 | Topic Creator
In the Mirror of Mystery, there are evil versions of every existing Skylander which Evilon is the master of. They look exactly like Kaos' Skylander clones from SA. They are called the Badlanders, and reside in Badlanders Academy.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#503 Posted: 01:08:33 05/05/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
In the Mirror of Mystery, there are evil versions of every existing Skylander which Evilon is the master of. They look exactly like Kaos' Skylander clones from SA. They are called the Badlanders, and reside in Badlanders Academy.

Badlanders Academy TV show rated MA
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#504 Posted: 07:20:57 10/05/2017
I know its way to early for those kind of headcanons but i just couldend resist.

sometimes from unknow reason krakatoa screams his name and make a volceno to erupt
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#505 Posted: 20:39:58 10/05/2017 | Topic Creator
There are Mirror of Mystery versions of Malefor, The Darkness, Glumshanks and the Doom Raiders.

Malefor is a giant green dragon without his armor. He protects civilians and acts a defender of the innocent. He is very kind and benevolent.

The Darkness is an entity who keeps Mirror Skylands safe, spreading happiness and goodwill throughout with his protection. He also sings beautiful songs of peace among worlds.

Glumshanks is a very powerful villain. He wears all blacks and bears an eye patch. He uses a mix of technology and magic to carry out his evil schemes. Good Kaos is his sidekick.

The Doom Raiders are a group that protect the people from Evilon and the Darklanders. They are known as the heroes of the land.
---
#506 Posted: 03:42:32 11/05/2017
Luminous has a new theme he's composed for certain Glamourous occasions. I'd imagine it sounding like this
#507 Posted: 19:04:01 13/05/2017
Nort, rizzo, snuckls and blobbers (the four mabu npcs we see almost in everygame) are wotking as part of academy craw, they do verious of jobs but usuly they work in the academy mission control or as buzz's workers.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#508 Posted: 22:19:02 17/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure if I've said this before, but Luminous and Nightshade live together as roommates in an apartment. Luminous gets very easily frustrated with Nightshade, about things such as he doesn't care enough about important things, he leaves the place a mess, and he doesn't always pay his end of the rent. Nightshade is very laid back, and doesn't really take anything seriously, which is what annoys Luminous the most. The Light Doom Raider time and time again threatens to kick Nightshade out, but he never does - he secretly needs Nightshade there to combat his loneliness. Nightshade has an excessive gambling habit, which Luminous tells him is a problem but he says it's nothing more than just a "fun pastime."

It is little known that Cortex fought for a while in Vietnam. That one of the reasons why he can be really jittery - he saw a lot of stuff there. He later fled the area in secret, taking stolen military blueprints which lead to many of his future creations with him.

Now, Cortex has a pet rat and a pet cat.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:46:13 21/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
#509 Posted: 00:57:22 21/05/2017
The robot skylanders don’t have romantic feelings for anybody. Like, seriously, they’re robots. This excludes half-robots, such as sprocket and drobot.

Sir Hoodington serves as a personal assistant/bodyguard to Master Eon.

Some holiday variants are the same character in a different suit/outfit, and others are clones.

The Lost Islands alt decos mysteriously disappeared one day. They were just gone.

Astroblast is that ONE guy who always wants to be part of the social circle but never actually does or contributes anything worthwhile and just fades away and leaves

Boom Bloom is an emotionally complex person. She was created to be a weapon, but refused. She had to care for the other plant beings Krankcase made, until she was the only one left. When she sees Krankcase, she gets horrible memories of the lab, and her brethren dying out.

When an imaginator is created, their physical essence is ported into a hive of sorts- a mass of crystals, where the imaginators lay dormant if not in use or at the academy. This has been dubbed “The Mindmass” by the other skylanders.

"corrupted" imaginators do exist in skylands. Some are just imaginators made by portal masters who had left, and others are intentionally evil creations. When an imaginator's creator resents his/her portal master powers (whether it be due to time/age or just leving entirely), they slowly begin to deteriorate, and form into a amalgamate of what they one were. "Corrupted" Imaginators are incredibly hostile, and will attack without provocation on most occasions. These corrupted creations can be remade by portal masters- but they rarely show themselves.

There is a skylanders anime in the skylands- although, it’s way too complicated for most people to understand. Drobot knows everything about it, though.

There is often discrimination against Drow, Trolls, and Cyclopes in skylands, due to these three races making up the most of Kaos’ armies. There are many groups dedicated to dispelling these stereotypes- with Boomer being an activist for this cause.

Both male and female sky barons lay eggs. Only females lay fertile ones, however. The eggs of a male sky baron contain a sterile yolk.

Due to the portals, skylanders know all about memes.

Foxy Grandpa, AKA the rando-gen imaginator from june, has become a legendary creation from earth, believed to be an oracle of portal master culture. He has no idea what the hell is going on.

When the light and dark elements were re-discovered, an ongoing search for any other light/dark beings began.

Legend says that hidden deep within the Lost Imaginite Mines lies a mass of imaginite crystals, merged into a massive core, consisting of hundreds of singular shards. However, the shards within this mass contain living imaginators still. This of course means that the core is not only sentient, but in constant suffering. The agonizing cries of the imaginators trapped within can be heard throughout the mines. The only way to end the agony of the core would be to break it- however, no weapon of any kind exists with the capability to break and Imaginite crystal.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#510 Posted: 01:01:11 21/05/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
The robot skylanders don’t have romantic feelings for anybody. Like, seriously, they’re robots. This excludes half-robots, such as sprocket and drobot.

Some holiday variants are the same character in a different suit/outfit, and others are clones.

The Lost Islands alt decos mysteriously disappeared one day. They were just gone.

Astroblast is that ONE guy who always wants to be part of the social circle but never actually does or contributes anything worthwhile and just fades away and leaves

Boom Bloom is an emotionally complex person. She was created to be a weapon, but refused. She had to care for the other plant beings Krankcase made, until she was the only one left. When she sees Krankcase, she gets horrible memories of the lab, and her brethren dying out.

When an imaginator is created, their physical essence is ported into a hive of sorts- a mass of crystals, where the imaginators lay dormant if not in use or at the academy. This has been dubbed “The Mindmass” by the other skylanders.

"corrupted" imaginators do exist in skylands. Some are just imaginators made by portal masters who had left, and others are intentionally evil creations. When an imaginator's creator resents his/her portal master powers (whether it be due to time/age or just leving entirely), they slowly begin to deteriorate, and form into a amalgamate of what they one were. "Corrupted" Imaginators are incredibly hostile, and will attack without provocation on most occasions. These corrupted creations can be remade by portal masters- but they rarely show themselves.

There is a skylanders anime in the skylands- although, it’s way too complicated for most people to understand. Drobot knows everything about it, though.

There is often discrimination against Drow, Trolls, and Cyclopes in skylands, due to these three races making up the most of Kaos’ armies. There are many groups dedicated to dispelling these stereotypes- with Boomer being an activist for this cause.

Both male and female sky barons lay eggs. Only females lay fertile ones, however. The eggs of a male sky baron contain a sterile yolk.

Foxy Grandpa, AKA the rando-gen imaginator from june, has become a legendary creation from earth, believed to be an oracle of portal master culture. He has no idea what the hell is going on.

When the light and dark elements were re-discovered, an ongoing search for any other light/dark beings began.

Legend says that hidden deep within the Lost Imaginite Mines lies a mass of imaginite crystals, merged into a massive core, consisting of hundreds of singular shards. However, the shards within this mass contain living imaginators still. This of course means that the core is not only sentient, but in constant suffering. The agonizing cries of the imaginators trapped within can be heard throughout the mines. The only way to end the agony of the core would be to break it- however, no weapon of any kind exists with the capability to break and Imaginite crystal.

The Cluster?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#511 Posted: 01:04:33 21/05/2017 | Topic Creator
^Going off what you said about robot Skylanders and love, I have the headcanon where Gear Shift has this massive crush on Blaster-Tron and makes it quite obvious around him but Blaster-Tron can't really understand love so he ends up saying weird things that don't make any sense. This is because Blaster-Tron is very simple-minded. He was originally created to be nothing but a weapon, so he does not have much emotion compared to the other robot Skylanders, who at least have some degree of it because they were made to be more intricate.
---
#512 Posted: 01:05:29 21/05/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

The Cluster?

kinda yeah
#513 Posted: 12:02:45 21/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I don't know if I've said this before, but Ambush is like a father to Chopscotch. She grew up an orphan, so she never really had any parental figure to look up to. Ambush gives her advice on things and tells her right from wrong, and he greatly worries about her general well-being. He's low key uncomfortable with her hanging around Wolfgang, but he knows she's not stupid and won't make any bad decisions. Chopscotch goes as far to call Ambush "Dad," which makes him smile.

When Ambush is not on a mission, he is meditating or doing yoga on the edge of a cliff. He does this for hours on end, and when Knight Imaginators want to learn a skill, he will teach them on that cliff. He is super zen and always really chill.

Foxy Grandpa is like Father Jack from Father Ted. He makes random noises and is always running around like a mad man. It's a popular theory among the Skylanders that he never knows what he's doing. He just speaks gibberish. Since being created, he's become a guard for the Academy, sometimes assisting the Skylanders on missions.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:29:53 21/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
#514 Posted: 11:47:10 22/05/2017
ro bow have a skytube channel (the skylands equivalent of our youtube) that is called "the hooded programer". he make in it videos on technology and computer repairing and maintenance. his channal is very popular.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#515 Posted: 20:24:27 22/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Kaos plays competitive games like Call of Duty on his free time, but he sucks badly at them. He ends up just screaming down the mic headset, calling everyone a noob even though he's the only one who's bad at the game. His gamer tag is SUPERKAOS27, so it's pretty easy to spot him in the game.

Ro-Bow also plays competitive video games and is crazy good with his laser-sharp focus. He and Boom Bloom compete all the time and have become very close friends through playing together. This secretly worries Flare Wolf, as he worries that Boom Bloom will fall in love with Ro-Bow instead of him, but what he doesn't know is that Boom Bloom views Ro-Bow as more of an older brother if anything, and would never even consider dating him.

When Ro-Bow and Boom Bloom play together, they look for Kaos and team up to try and take him down.
---
#516 Posted: 20:31:34 22/05/2017
ro-bow is a bastion main
#517 Posted: 20:50:22 22/05/2017 | Topic Creator
^To add onto that:

When Ro-Bow, Boom Bloom and Kaos play Overwatch, Ro-Bow mains Bastion, Boom Bloom mains either Tracer, Sombra, or Widow and Kaos always main Reaper, but is really bad with him.
---
#518 Posted: 20:57:16 22/05/2017
"BOOM BLOOM GET ON THE ****ING PAYLOAD"
#519 Posted: 00:47:34 24/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Foxy Grandpa is considered the representative Imaginator of the all Portal Masters on planet Earth. He is seen as a high and very powerful being, who is much respected and is considered the leader of all the Imaginators along with Sir Hoodington. Ancient prophecies tell of a day where a great hero will come to Skylanders and save it from all turmoil and evils in the universe. It is believe that Foxy Grandpa is the one these prophecies speak of. However, there's one thing about that -

Foxy Grandpa has no idea what the heck is going on at all times.

"Crazy" would be putting it lightly when describing his mental state. He randomly grunts and shouts gibberish, and he'll sometimes just run around the Academy like a mad man screaming for no reason. Imagine Father Jack from that British comedy Father Ted but even madder. No one seems to acknowledge his actions, however, and treat him like he's perfectly normal and sane. He's also mastered the power of the fire element for some unknown reason.

He lives at the Academy, where he acts as a body guard/servant to Master Eon alongside his comrade Sir Hoodington. He often goes on missions with the Skylanders and somehow always ends up saving the day just by chance and pure luck due to his craziness and being in the right places at the right time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steakhead is another Imaginator created by the Earth Portal Masters. He's not very bright and is acknowledged much by the others. He mainly spends his days walking around the library of the Academy, trying to teach himself how to read. As I've said, he's kind of slow. He doesn't know his alphabet or counting or any of that, but he's very nice to everyone that he meets. Think Doofus Rick from Rick and Morty. He kind of follows Foxy Grandpa around and acts as his sidekick.
---
#520 Posted: 18:16:19 27/05/2017
after all the times spyro used his Earth Pound, his head became hard like stone. crusher even slammed his hammer on spyro's head (spyro request to showoff this trait) and besides some painful headaches for a week there was not even a tiny scratch.

Double Trouble is trying to perfectionate his doubles and make them less... explosive. But all his attempts ended badly.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:24:20 27/05/2017 by omer1698
#521 Posted: 01:24:13 28/05/2017 | Topic Creator
After SuperChargers' events, Bowser and Donkey Kong returned home to their world. However, they made a deal with the Skylanders - they got to keep their powers, weapons and vehicles if they promised to return to Skylands whenever it was in danger. They have kept this promise since, as they returned to help out in Imaginators and often visit just to go on missions with their allies.

It's the same case with Crash and Cortex.
---
#522 Posted: 02:51:06 28/05/2017
there is an elite group known only as Eon's Guild- Eon's hand-picked alliance of advisors. This consists of Spyro, Hugo, Sir Hoodington, Cy, and Aurora.

Nobody knows of it but it's members
#523 Posted: 02:27:55 29/05/2017 | Topic Creator
While meditating, Ambush will sometimes play the flute. His flute is a stick of bamboo that has been cut and shaped to produce wonderful, relaxing music. Some of the Skylanders will come to his resting spot on the edge of a cliff to hear his music.

To go off of Zap's headcanon in the above post, Eon's Guild also has Foxy Grandpa as a member, even though he does nothing but ramble about nonsense and shout gibberish when they have their meetings. However, Eon believes he is an important member of the group for reasons unknown to anyone else.

Nobody understood Foxy Grandpa at first, as he speaks nothing but nonsense all the time. However, Hugo recently found a book containing ancient languages all over Skylands, and believes that the Fire Imaginator is speaking one of them. However, this is not the case, and it is just a coincidence that what Foxy Grandpa says and this language was like sound alike. However, Hugo believes it to be true, and tries to translate for him. However, this doesn't quite work out or end up making any sense at all.
---
#524 Posted: 10:09:20 05/06/2017
The rubble maker (LIM boss) is actully one of blaster tron prototypes.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#525 Posted: 15:34:41 05/06/2017
Grave Clobber's fists are sculpted out of malachite- which becomes toxic when exposed to water. This makes his attacks even more effective.

Eruptor, Flameslinger, and Ka-Boom are currently deployed on a mission to investigate a "large, volcanic beast" terrorizing a small village.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:00 05/06/2017 by ZapNorris
Enderking90 Red Sparx Gems: 89
#526 Posted: 14:43:38 06/06/2017
ah, A page where we may talk about our own skylands au?
alright then....

so, the events of superchargers,
meaning the awakening of darkness
had a severe impacts on the skylands, effecting certain skylanders and driving them to more...dark actions (as if intruding someone's house, stealing their food and cash, then to destroy everything isn't evil already, seriously, they are good guys?), most notable would be prism break gradually becoming the same old cranky golem he was prior to to being buried in his mines before becoming a skylander and grim creeper's experiments with souls and crystalised darkness, as well as dark skylanders becoming less good.

as the time went on, grim creeper created a substance dubbed "Dark Matter", semi-solid material that can be re-shaped easily and it's solidness be altered, short-cut then tried to make a puppet of sorts out of Dark Matter, but it escaped before it was compleated and exterminated him.
Grim creeper wasn't happy how the test failed and tried something else, he tried to fuse the unnatural material into his own body, this, however, ended up corrupting him making him evil, forming the "Dark Soul Grim Creeper", who then proceeded to do several things, for an example, ripping a hand from a large magical skeleton and stealing a vile scythe.

as time went on again, new subgroups where starting to form within skylanders, as undead skylanders begun to group to one group, earth and dark skylanders to another group. these sub groups had their names, the undeads refering themselves as the "soul reapers", who were lead by grim creeper from the shadows, but by twin blade chop chop openly, the ground ones refering themselves simply as "ground gang", led by s2 prism break, the dark skylander group referes themselves as "dark gang" lead by s1 dark spyro, also worth noting is that dark slobber tooth is connecting these two groups into a single group called "united evil", lead by the leaders of dark gang and dark gang

as time again went on, the subgroups were becoming more violent and were not in good terms with the unaffected skylanders, now lead by hot head, and were begining to be more and more like a villain group, adittionally, some non-undead skylanders were joining the soul reapers.
aaaaand still remember that failed puppet of short cut? she's now under training of mesmeralda, and her form is a hideous(?) mess of difrent body parts of skylanders, going by the name "puppeteer"

as more time went on, the subgroups were no longer considered skylanders, but their own evil teams, grim creeper returning to the open and prism break has gained the nickname of prim "prison" break, as it is nearly impossible for the remaining skylanders to keep them on jail, he often gets caught just to get a free meal, then leaves.
soul reapers are closely examining old arkeyan tech and built the massive skull craker tank, a vehicle that has its own portal system, allowing fast and safe portal teleportation on the field and out of there. soul reapers and united evil are not in good terms and are fighting each other.
puppeteer has chosen to join soul reapers, as the remaining skylanders have captured her master, mesmeralda, and she's now using her manipulative powers to attract more members to soul reapers.
soul reapers have gained a nickname of "neo arkeyans"

aaaaand that's roughly my skylanders au.
sorry if I misunderstood this topics topic.
#527 Posted: 00:18:02 09/06/2017 | Topic Creator
After the events of Swap Force, Kaos released his mother from her mirror prison - but not after waiting a good few months. He regrets letting her out at all now.
---
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#528 Posted: 13:47:46 10/06/2017
Skylands is not only it's own universe- it is the crossroads between other universes, including our own. In order to move from one universe to another takes an especially strong Portal Master opening portals between the start and the destination. However, since the only portal master strong enough, Eon, is a spirit and has lost a majority of his powers, there has been no interuniversal travel in hundreds of years.

Speaking of Portal Masters, there are, on average, several portal masters alive at any one time. Each Portal Master tends to be elementally-oriented, such as Kaos being a Dark Portal Master, Kaossandra being a Magic Portal Master, and Eon being a Light Portal Master. It is unheard of for any one element to have several Portal Masters associated with it at once.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#529 Posted: 14:09:56 10/06/2017
Funny, I have a very similar headcanon to Mekaku.

Skylanders is the center of it's Universe's universe, but also for the greater Omniverse. While possible to travel from one Universe to another (Say going from a Marvel Universe, to the Kid Icarus Universe. This is to show how conencted all Universes truly are), traveling to Skylands to get to another Universe is the safest, easiest way to get to one. It's a prime destination sought out by travelers, explorers and a monstrous, world destroying, tyrant Universe making army.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:47 16/02/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
#530 Posted: 14:18:01 10/06/2017 | Topic Creator
^To add onto that Portal Master one, I believe that when Kaos' Dad was around, he mastered and was mostly associated with the element of Undead. Kaos' oldest brother also mastered Tech, and his younger mastered Earth. However, I'd swap Kaossandra and Kaos' elements.

Speaking of Kaos' Dad, here's a brief history on him:
He was one of the main supporters of The Darkness, and spread fear and shadows all over Skylands. He was the most power Dark Portal Master of them all, harnessing Mind Magic, Portal Mastery and The Darkness. He then met and married Kaossandra, and together they became an almost unstoppable, destructive force to be reckoned with. It was a dark time for Skylands.
However, after hundreds, if not thousands years of spreading darkness and turmoil, they decided to settle down and have children to be their successors. They lived in Kaos' Mother's castle, and hired Glumshanks to be their butler and part-time caregiver for their children. They had three sons - Kaossanders, Kaosstan and Kaos. The first two were successful and looked like they would live up to the family name, while Kaos ended up being a weak runt. Kaos' Dad constantly praised Kaossanders and Kaosstan, but picked on and straight up bullied Kaos for not being what he should have been. This caused Kaos to run away, taking Glumshanks with him, vowing to conquer Skylands for himself to prove he wasn't a disappointment.
After that, Kaos' Dad and Kaossandra got into a heat argument, and eventually got divorced. Kaos' Dad left with Kaossanders and Kaosstan, and his current whereabouts are unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also another quick one:

The Earth in the Skylanders universe (the one the Skylanders got sent to after being frozen) is the Earth where the Crash Bandicoot games take place. Thus, they are in the same universe - just different worlds.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:43 13/06/2017 by Chompy-King257
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#531 Posted: 21:38:13 13/06/2017
Wait a second.

Does that make N-Sane Island, Wumpa Island and the other ones part of our Earth?
Because we are the ones who find the frozen Skylanders, as Portal Masters.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#532 Posted: 21:40:43 13/06/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drek95
Wait a second.

Does that make N-Sane Island, Wumpa Island and the other ones part of our Earth?
Because we are the ones who find the frozen Skylanders, as Portal Masters.

Well...yes, I guess.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#533 Posted: 22:05:43 13/06/2017
Cool!
They are the Tasmanian Islands after all; now all we need to do is find the power crystals and use them as an energy source for basically anything. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#534 Posted: 17:34:57 16/06/2017
head rush is a feminist. not crazy feminist, a moderate one. one that support and fight for woman rights but she will not kill anyone who tell a harmless sexist joke, she will scold him a little but not to much.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#535 Posted: 16:19:32 25/06/2017
Hot Dog is just a puppy, even though he is quite big already. He will be a elephant sized fire dog when he is adult
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#536 Posted: 04:59:23 02/07/2017
Snap Shot does nothing but lie around and regret his life choices now.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#537 Posted: 05:06:42 02/07/2017
Wash Buckler doesn't like to swap anymore because he is too creeped-out with other people touching his tentacles.

Barbella crushes on Kaboom, but is intimidated by his chiseled chest and massive biceps.

Air strike is that guy that is too old to be hanging around the college scene.

Tae Kwon Crow has confided in a few friends to help him plan his coming out party.

Tidepool and I are engaged.
---
Any last wishes?
#538 Posted: 05:15:15 02/07/2017
Flarewolf and Starcast are dating. They each work different day-jobs now that the sensei scene is over- Flarewolf at a convenience store, and Starcast at a rental place.
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#539 Posted: 07:29:32 02/07/2017
Flarewolf and Starcast are dating. They each work different day-jobs now that the sensei scene is over- Flarewolf at a convenience store, and Starcast at a rental place.

i guess he's working at mr. rental to BAN. ALL. MASHUPS.
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
#540 Posted: 07:20:15 03/07/2017
Quote: Duke Spike

i guess he's working at mr. rental to BAN. ALL. MASHUPS.

this is canon
#541 Posted: 00:50:50 07/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Bumpity bump because I can't let this topic die

Kaboom and Barbella work out together all the time when not on the Skylanders job, and have developed a really close brother-sister-like relationship.

Broccoli Guy is secretly really pissed about not being invited to be a Sensei.

Scrapped Skylanders like Krayken and Bubble Trouble are real and do exist in the Skylands universe. They are just Skylanders-in-training that failed their test and have to study more at the Academy.

Kaos is secretly a full-on weeaboo and watches too much anime. He tries to get Glumshanks into it, and by that I mean he forces the troll to sit down and watch it with him or he gets punished.

Hektore is Kaos' Father. He was/is the main enforcer of The Darkness until he seemingly "died." What we see of him (the floating head) is either just an illusion to intimidate enemies or his actual form, and he has become a spiritual being like Eon. If it is the former, then that would explain why Kaos also uses a floating head - because he got the idea from his dad. If it is the latter, then we do not know where or what his actual form is. After the events of SA, when he exploded, he vanished from Skylands, and it is unknown if he was defeated for good or just in hiding, waiting to seek his ultimate revenge on Skylands.
---
#542 Posted: 18:35:27 11/08/2017
the greek tale of king midas is actully based on one of the ancestors of golden queen. when the creatures of skylands could travel to earth, midas (godlen queen's great great great great great grandfather) used his golden powers to inslave the humans and turn himself to a king. the ancient skylanders eventually dethroned midas and his family and exiled them to the golden desert. on earth the tale of king midas eventually evolved to the tale we know today.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#543 Posted: 15:13:13 22/08/2017
Unused Skylanders from concept art are actual Skylanders in Skylands, This is with the exception of ones who are similar to or are very close prototypes of official ones like Fish Dive Clops and Old Arkeyan Krypt King. Same goes for unused locations.

A typical Skylander day is either filled with adventure or a rather relaxing day with not much to do other than explore or stay home. Although it's more so the former, since something is always going on in Skylands.

Scorp and Trail Blazer originally lived in a dumpster behind the Academy. Once Eon found this out, he encouraged them to find a new, better place to live. They have since then moved to the now abandoned Rat Kingdom, also known as Verminsville.

Warsupial noses are slits and are often unnoticed.

Spitfire has a Nitro Form.

Thrillipede and Buzz are very close friends.

Buzz and Flynn are indeed father and son, but neither are aware of it. Buzz left Flynn and his mother (his wife) to participate in some sort of war. During this war, Buzz got lost and suffered a concussion, forgetting his family and only remembering bits and pieces of his on duty battles.

The SSC art style in the canonical art style for Skylanders, with it leaning a bit more to SF. On top of the, the true visual look of Skylands is exactly like those CG Skylanders commercials from Trap Team.

Count Moneybone and Kaos have a deal that one of them tries to take over Skylands over the other at different times. This deal allows both Kaos and Moneybone two weeks to try to take it over, while the other gets to make a plan.

Skylander Academy in Imaginators was still being rebuilt after Malefor's attack. The now finished project is enormous, with many class rooms, 2 pools, 3 cafeterias and many elemental areas, about 2 for each element.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 12:37:14 14/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#544 Posted: 23:34:51 22/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Skylanders live in the Academy. The place is just about endless, so everyone either has their own dorm room or one roommate.

Wind-Up has anxiety and bad social skills. He's very jittery.
---
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#545 Posted: 03:16:27 23/08/2017
Tidepool trained hard to be a sensei so she could develop that hermit-crab move as an escape from guys hitting on her.
---
Any last wishes?
#546 Posted: 03:35:04 23/08/2017
Lightning Rod has three cousins in Unova.
#547 Posted: 14:36:16 23/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Jawbreaker currently holds the title as the champion on-foot runner of Skylands. He's participated in many races across Skylands, and, even though he's a clunky robot, he almost always wins. Characters like Spitfire and Aurora aren't allowed in said races because they use speed boosts to be fast. Somehow, Jawbreaker is just super fast on his own.

Since the end of Imaginators, Chain Reaction has been sailing all around Skylands on a ship he built himself. Trigger Happy, Magna Charge and Ro-Bow are also on the ship as his crew.

Mysticat is an accomplished author. He has written many books, including, "Spells 101" "How To Become A Fantastic Sorcerer In A Week," "Mysticat's Guide to Skylands' Lost Secrets," and "Cooking with Mysticat: Spellbinding Recipes You'll Love."
---
#548 Posted: 15:18:45 23/08/2017
Wind-Up is quirky, intelligent, friendly, and outgoing. Always ready to meey new people and is often one of the first Skylanders to head out on missions, along side Spyro, Gill Grunt, JV, Riptide and a handful of others. He's also an incredible fighter. A near death machine, even.

Once, Flynn and Riptide got into a whose more heroic argument. It lasted 3 weeks and both lost the argument.

Glumshanks is an incredible chef and secretly works at a 5 star restaurant called Yummy Glummy's.
---
#549 Posted: 16:41:27 23/08/2017 | Topic Creator
Spitfire, Pop Fizz, Wind-Up, Slam Bam and Terrafin secretly have a band. Spitfire is the lead singer, Pop Fizz plays the guitar, Wind-Up plays the keyboard, Slam Bam plays the drums and Terrafin plays the saxophone. They book gigs at places like Golden Arcade.

Fiesta is a one-man-band who plays all around Skylands.
---
#550 Posted: 08:41:27 24/08/2017
King Pen and Warnado are big fans of Pokemon.
First | Previous | Page 11 of 12 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me