Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Pokemon GO- Topic used full revive!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Pokemon GO- Topic used full revive!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#151 Posted: 02:36:30 09/08/2016
Quote: skylandsfan
New Update!!
What's New:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed; Trainers will have to indicate they aren’t the driver
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature
- Other fixes

Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#152 Posted: 05:13:17 09/08/2016
Yet still nothing to fix the fact that the game will not recognize my GPS location anymore.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#153 Posted: 21:03:37 09/08/2016
Quote: Seiki
Yet still nothing to fix the fact that the game will not recognize my GPS location anymore.

I'm no expert, but if the app isn't fixing it, it might be something to do with your device smilie

New Update!!
What's New:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed; Trainers will have to indicate they aren’t the driver
- Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
- Other fixes

Don't forget it added a new tracking feature called "Sightings" that displays Pokemon around you in a believed 700ft radius.
---
words. letters. filler.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#154 Posted: 00:28:02 10/08/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

I'm no expert, but if the app isn't fixing it, it might be something to do with your device smilie

New Update!!
What's New:
- Other fixes

Don't forget it added a new tracking feature called "Sightings" that displays Pokemon around you in a believed 700ft radius.

Im most excited about the new tracking feature
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#155 Posted: 00:28:31 10/08/2016

New Update!!
What's New:
- Other fixes

It worked fine until an update came the one that removed footsteps altogether, then it failed to recognize my GPS. I have looked online and tried every possible setting that is suggested. It still won't work. Something about the update caused the game to break for me.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#156 Posted: 02:39:21 11/08/2016

I'm no expert, but if the app isn't fixing it, it might be something to do with your device :P

New Update!!
What's New:
- Other fixes

It worked fine until an update came the one that removed footsteps altogether, then it failed to recognize my GPS. I have looked online and tried every possible setting that is suggested. It still won't work. Something about the update caused the game to break for me.

Have you tried uninstalling?
#157 Posted: 03:55:13 11/08/2016
Quote: somePerson

Have you tried uninstalling?

Yes
--
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#158 Posted: 05:05:19 23/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Bump because of DITTO-

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11...okemon-go-ditto

He won't spawn as a ditto, but rattata/pidgey have a chance of being him.
#159 Posted: 05:59:03 23/11/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
Bump because of DITTO-

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11...okemon-go-ditto

He won't spawn as a ditto, but rattata/pidgey have a chance of being him.

More Pokemon are reportedly being caught and transform into Ditto. Short & simple, any Pokemon could be a Ditto.
---
words. letters. filler.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#160 Posted: 06:54:58 23/11/2016
I literally just caught a ditto from a rattata like 10 minutes ago. I figured it would take more than three rattatas and a 2 pidgeys to get it but apparently not.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#161 Posted: 04:56:00 24/11/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

i found a way... smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#162 Posted: 05:27:43 24/11/2016
So do you have to actually catch a pokemon that is really ditto, or just tap it to get into battle to see wether it's a ditto?
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:28:16 24/11/2016 by mega spyro
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5289
#163 Posted: 05:33:22 24/11/2016
Quote: mega spyro
So do you have to actually catch a pokemon that is really ditto, or just tap it to get into battle to see wether it's a ditto?

You have to catch it. After the star apears, "Oh" will appear on top of the ball. Then you'll get ditto
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
#164 Posted: 22:25:18 24/11/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
[User Posted Image]

i found a way... smilie

I'm gonna laugh when you get banned lmao
---
words. letters. filler.
#165 Posted: 02:41:06 06/12/2016 | Topic Creator
https://twitter.com/PokeSteal/status/805962377913126912

news.
JJAtelier Blue Sparx Gems: 727
#166 Posted: 14:13:48 06/12/2016
I like how some people automatically assumes there's gonna be some kind of legendary event or possibly even GEN II!!!!!

I honestly think its way too early for either. The former requires some strategic and procurement planning while the latter is just a tad too early for those who wanna complete the pokedex from Gen I and get a nice holiday indoors until the weather warms back up.
#167 Posted: 03:34:40 07/12/2016 | Topic Creator
http://venturebeat.com/2016/12...nesday-morning/

well then.
#168 Posted: 04:05:35 09/12/2016 | Topic Creator
A new update came out today, which allows you to transfer multiple pokes at once. But the folks over at Sliph Road uncovered more.

https://thesilphroad.com/news/...pokemon-go-49-1 spoilers, so enter at your own risk.
#169 Posted: 18:27:07 12/12/2016
Gen 2 arrives later today! Seems like it'll only be baby Pokemon at first...
---
words. letters. filler.
#170 Posted: 21:32:12 12/12/2016 | Topic Creator
i hatched a porygon today i'm so happy
#171 Posted: 04:38:41 18/02/2017 | Topic Creator
so... gen 2 is fully out.

i was suprised to see frickin' TYPHLOSION on my radar so early... then i saw why.

[User Posted Image]

currently in the process of getting candies for a proper typhlosion, but i'm keeping smol-splosion
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me