darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > new characters and villains !?!?!?!
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
new characters and villains !?!?!?!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#51 Posted: 15:19:38 05/07/2016
IT'S HAPPENING!

MY BOY HOOD SICKLE IS GETTING A FIGURE

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS HOLY ****
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:44 06/07/2016 by TTD
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#52 Posted: 15:22:07 05/07/2016
Am I the ONLY one who hates Hood Sickle? He was SO slow and his attacks were ALL clunky or gimmicky. And besides we have Wolfgang so what's the point?

Bad Juju is pretty cool. Glad to see her get a figure.
#53 Posted: 15:28:02 05/07/2016
so, thoughts on the others

That green bowslinger- very cool
that white yeti thing- please be light element
the other sentinel- okey
eon helment- who tf are you
that tech looking guy- *insert pirates of the Caribbean ride theme here*
bad juju- IT HAPPENING
that undead guy- okey
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#54 Posted: 15:31:34 05/07/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
Quote: Bionichute
Quote: Drek95
Didn't thought about the skeleton Smasher being Magic: Bad Juju definitely prooves not all the undeads need to be Undead, as already said.
I had to admit it was mostly for his black dress than the fact he has a skull as his face.

I hope its not magic because that would mean that Smashers only get two Senseis, and some other class is going to get 4, and completely throw off everything.

Well we saw how they handled Trap Team. Keeping everything evenly numbered is a lost concept to TFB it seems.

And here I am.
Explaining this thing for the... 6th? 7th time?
Don't know, didn't brother counting.

Trap Team has a roster composed by 36 Skylanders.
Classic Elements have 4 characters each while Light and Dark only have 2 (because they are rare).
I assume you are talking about reposes and Minis, which are something completely optional that really doesn't need to follow any precise rule; in fact they aren't even here in Imaginators.

SuperChargers has 10 new Skylanders, one for each Element, and 10 revamps, one for each of the Classic Elements.
Skymiibos follow their own special rules, especially since Bowser and Donkey Kong aren't even universally compatible.

Imaginators has 30 new figures, plus Crash which is yet another guest-star not following common rules.
There are 20 Skylanders (2 per Element) and 10 former villains (one per Element).
Why on Earth would they make uneven Elements, where they have the chance to not only have three characters per Element but also three characters per Battle Class...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:33:25 05/07/2016 by Drek95
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#55 Posted: 15:34:32 05/07/2016
Quote: GigaCamo
Am I the ONLY one who hates Hood Sickle? He was SO slow and his attacks were ALL clunky or gimmicky. And besides we have Wolfgang so what's the point?

Bad Juju is pretty cool. Glad to see her get a figure.

Gameplay doesn't matter now, if they're getting weapon movesets. Bad Juju was also really bad despite being a penultimate level villain, but we have to put our chips in design.

And on design, he doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but an excecutioner reaper was cool in TT and cool now.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:37:13 05/07/2016 by Bifrost
#56 Posted: 15:41:25 05/07/2016
We have Grim Creeper already. Besides we don't have gameplay right now. Only design. Seeing a character who I hate and was unneeded makes me ticked. Until we get gameplay I'm going to stick with my opinion
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#57 Posted: 15:43:50 05/07/2016
We have Grim Creeper already. Besides we don't have gameplay right now. Only design. Seeing a character who I hate and was unneeded makes me ticked. Until we get gameplay I'm going to stick with my opinion

What wrong with another Grim Reaper character? We got tons of Dragons.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#58 Posted: 15:44:05 05/07/2016
this whole thing is pretty cool!

if the elements muffin man predicted match up, then now we know

2/3 water (king pen, the squid gun girl)
3/3 earth (tri tip, the orange girl, golden queen)
2/3 air (wild storm, bad juju)
1/3 fire (ember)
1/3 life (ambush)
2/3 tech (the pirate guy, krankcase)
2/3 magic (mysticat, pain-yatta)
2/3 undead (the skeleton girl, wolfgang)
2/3 light (the creepy yeti, the eon helmet girl)
3/3 dark (hood sickle, the green hood guy, the guy from snapchat)
#59 Posted: 15:46:42 05/07/2016

We have five archers, a dozen swordsmen, tons of dragons and elves, and several musicians. You're just saying that because you can't find a good reason from the looks of it, might as well just say you hate him because you do.

Grim Creeper is also a ghost. This guy is at least tangible, whatever he is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:47:57 05/07/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#60 Posted: 15:48:26 05/07/2016
If you only knew how I feel now that the only two villains I wanted aren't coming back.
Back on track. I think we won't see most of these until gamescom since they don't seem to be quite finished (that explains why some have concept art) and I remember that it was the same case with Head Rush back then. I guess the Sentinel & the Smasher could be coming at SDCC, but we'll probably get to see the ones we saw in the trailer as well as Pain-Yatta & Krankcase.
#61 Posted: 15:49:27 05/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

What wrong with another Grim Reaper character? We got tons of Dragons.

I see where your coming from but with dragons, you can do all sorts of different elements and unique designs. With Grim reapers, they are both undead and use similar weapons. Grim Creeper was fun and felt was good enough. Hood Sickle was clunky and slow (And for someone that uses slow characters s lot that's saying something) and I only used him for the elemental gate glitch. Seeing him become a part of our MAIN roaster makes me annoyed.
#62 Posted: 15:52:04 05/07/2016
Similar weapons? Hood Sickle has a sickle with a fiery blade and large handle, that has never been exactly a scythe like Grim Creeper's.

You're again bringing up gameplay.

Sigh, whatever. But man this appetizier just makes me want the next news reveal to be even sooner. We need clarification.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:52:43 05/07/2016 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#63 Posted: 15:53:52 05/07/2016
There's nothing wrong with disliking a character for their gameplay, Bifrost. I personally really liked Hood Sickle's gameplay, so obviously I'm happy with him getting in. Just personal preference dude.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#64 Posted: 15:55:49 05/07/2016
I know, but not wanting them back because of something that's getting discarded is grasping straws. You can simply have had a bad experience overall and be soured on(is that the right term in english?) that character overall.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:07 05/07/2016 by Bifrost
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#65 Posted: 16:11:53 05/07/2016
HERE COMES MY THOUGHTS.... Ohh this is going to be baddd....

Bowslingers: OH MY GOD THESE ARE PERFECT! Best character's so far. I really hope those new bowslingers are light and dark, because that would be PERFECT. That Light (going with it for now) guy is totally saying "I WON'T HURT YOU.... I PROMISSSEEEEEEEEE!"

Sentinels: Ew. No. Ew. No. What is that ugly thing. A Tech Sentinel? K GET OUT BYE HATE YOU ALREADY I DONT CARE IF I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR GAMEPLAY (then again i say that about a lot of characters then I really enjoy them) Hello Ember your looking strange today. HOOD SICKLE? BUT WE HAVE WOLFGANG? DON'T MESS UP NOW TFB.. DON'T MESS UP NOW!

Swashbucklers: Wtf? Eon Lady? I hope your not Light because you would ruin my life smilie WHAT IS THAT? A TECH SWASHBUCKLER? ANOTHER EW. IS KRANKCASE REALLY THE ONLY GOOD ONE OUT OF YOU THREE? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH. Last one... WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? BAD JUJU BAD JUJU BAD JUJU BAD JUJU OMG LIFE COMPLETE THANK YOU VERYY MUCH OK HAVE A NICE DAY BYE *steals bad juju figure*

Smashers: OH HELLO TRI-TIP YOUR LOOKING NORMAL AS EVER better then most of these characters and he was one of the first revealed and I hate first revealed characters.... AND WHO IS THAT GORGEOUS CHARACTER? I'M STEALING YOU, AND LOCKING YOU UP IN MY BASEMENT. Another perfect character. I wonder if hes Magic because then that would mean... BYE BYE PAIN-YATTA! BYE. BYE. BYE. BYE.

Alright sorry for my nerd rage but I barely like any of these characters k have a nice day bye.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#66 Posted: 16:28:15 05/07/2016
I apologize for my rage. It's just that Hood Sickle lift a bad first impression on me. Seeing him come back makes me just stressed. It hurts even more that I'm a collector who wants all the characters meaning I have to spend $15 on a character I don't like (The pain that collectors have with characters like Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt etc)
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#67 Posted: 16:35:24 05/07/2016
This was a much earlier form of the game. Who knows how many of these new characters have been cut or redesigned since then?

Pushing that aside, looks like this roster will be a hit and miss for me - which is good, because I can't afford buying every single figure! smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#68 Posted: 16:41:20 05/07/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Also that reddish girl next to Torch... I hope that's not two fiery girls in this one game. She looks like maaaaybe she could be Tech though... Possibly a Goldling, but the hue of her skin is a lot more orange than Sprocket's...

Maybe it's the goldling version of Donald Trump.
---
Dead
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#69 Posted: 17:13:47 05/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Drawdler
Also that reddish girl next to Torch... I hope that's not two fiery girls in this one game. She looks like maaaaybe she could be Tech though... Possibly a Goldling, but the hue of her skin is a lot more orange than Sprocket's...

Maybe it's the goldling version of Donald Trump.

Oh my gosh. You went there.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#70 Posted: 19:54:11 05/07/2016
I really want that Eon-looking character.

I'm impressed, all of the bowslingers look amazing.

Edit: The funny thing is, I am usually against archers; playing the big warrior class in most video games is my "style".

Arrgh, there better be some new characters announced at SDCC this year.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:55:44 05/07/2016 by ZygardePerfecto
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#71 Posted: 23:38:29 05/07/2016
That girl with white hair is so freaking hot .
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#72 Posted: 11:39:04 06/07/2016
The new sentinel with the white hair looks pretty cool, but what is that "weapon" in the picture too? It looks like it could be a barbell like those in weightlifting. Could be cool to have a bodybuilder on the roster.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
#73 Posted: 12:15:20 06/07/2016
Quote: Wally-Gang
The new sentinel with the white hair looks pretty cool

every time someone says this i want to die
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#74 Posted: 12:33:49 06/07/2016

So overlook the point of the post, which was to get thoughts on the weapon.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#75 Posted: 12:35:06 06/07/2016
I'm actually pretty excited for the Eon-Girl and the Yeti archer they look great to me
and hey didn't expect Bad Juju, and I'm meh on Hood sickle
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#76 Posted: 12:41:54 06/07/2016

Woe is you man. She/he looks pretty dope.
---
#77 Posted: 12:51:47 06/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Sorry for having standards in character designs i guess
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#78 Posted: 12:57:19 06/07/2016

I think she looks pretty cool... yeah... even if shes my second most least favorite... yeaaahhh....

THE LIGHT BOWSLINGER IS BAE THOUGH OK?
---
#79 Posted: 13:05:21 06/07/2016
Sorry for working on character design and fighting almost weekly with that issue.

Dark Bowslinger is getting my attention more. You can't tell what they exactly are with that glow.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:06:46 06/07/2016 by Bifrost
#80 Posted: 13:11:57 06/07/2016
The reason I hate her, if you want to know, is because she is not... really a Skylander. She is a buff lady who happens to be orange. Design wise, buff ladies, while not being extremely common, are still a thing that exist. Skylanders are supposed to be fun and creative, but she just looks very, very bland, and way too much like a normal human to be a Skylander. Whole thing kinda strikes me as someone seeing that Zarya from Overwatch was popular, and trying to recreate that. Generally, when you want me to pay actual money for a toy, I want that toy to be of a character that looks good. I imagine she's gonna end up a bad shelfwarmer like poor Head Rush did.

Speaking of, Head Rush is a really good buff lady design, even if she has the face problem. She isn't generically muscly, she's more stocky, but with a clear musculature to her. She also had some unique gameplay. I mean, I can't really judge gameplay for Jasper here, but going by her design... probably not gonna be too interesting.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#81 Posted: 13:16:56 06/07/2016
The reason I hate her, if you want to know, is because she is not... really a Skylander. She is a buff lady who happens to be orange. Design wise, buff ladies, while not being extremely common, are still a thing that exist. Skylanders are supposed to be fun and creative, but she just looks very, very bland, and way too much like a normal human to be a Skylander. Whole thing kinda strikes me as someone seeing that Zarya from Overwatch was popular, and trying to recreate that. Generally, when you want me to pay actual money for a toy, I want that toy to be of a character that looks good. I imagine she's gonna end up a bad shelfwarmer like poor Head Rush did.

Speaking of, Head Rush is a really good buff lady design, even if she has the face problem. She isn't generically muscly, she's more stocky, but with a clear musculature to her. She also had some unique gameplay. I mean, I can't really judge gameplay for Jasper here, but going by her design... probably not gonna be too interesting.

About that, we have had bland characters before who have amazing gameplay!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#82 Posted: 13:17:08 06/07/2016

Dude, you don't even know the full design... HOW DO YOU KNOW!!!??!
#83 Posted: 13:18:59 06/07/2016
I'm pretty good at guessing bad things.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#84 Posted: 13:19:39 06/07/2016
I'm pretty good at guessing bad things.

Pretty good doesn't mean always right
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#85 Posted: 13:23:47 06/07/2016
I am always right 100% of the time (Except for when im not)
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#86 Posted: 13:39:51 06/07/2016
I just noticed I thought we were talking about Light Swashbuckler and I made Bionichute mad for no reason

I mean --- LOOK, A DISTRACTION!

Tech Sentinel is the one I care less about because she looks like filler for humanlike parts, but we've only seen the head and shoulders, it's too early to judge. Even magnificent beard man could look bad with the wrong body :C
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:36 06/07/2016 by Bifrost
#87 Posted: 13:47:04 06/07/2016
I just noticed I thought we were talking about Light Swashbuckler and I made Bionichute mad for no reason

I mean --- LOOK, A DISTRACTION!

Tech Sentinel is the one I care less about because she looks like filler for humanlike parts, but we've only seen the head and shoulders, it's too early to judge. Even magnificent beard man could look bad with the wrong body :C

Other names for the Tech Swashbuckler:
Robo-Hagrid
Techbeard
Rustbeard II
Unfrozen Viking Robot

(Also lol at u confusing guys)
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#88 Posted: 13:48:16 06/07/2016

And sorry that not everybody has the same opinion as you.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#89 Posted: 14:27:47 06/07/2016
The more I look at the Dark (or Life) Bowslinger, the more it intrigues me.
At first I thought it was simply the perspective which made him look like a cyclops but now I'm starting to think he might actually have a single eye.

An unusual detail for such a stereotypical archer design (from what I can tell).
Really hoping the other not-so-inspired Senseis will have unexpected twists as well.
Except for the Tech Swashbuckler.
I simply want him to be big and muscular: basically a wire version of Chewbacca.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Braveheart2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#90 Posted: 14:42:06 06/07/2016
Lol, that Life/Dark bowslinger reminds me of Shockwave!
"Skylands will remain as you leave it, Lord Megatron!"
And maybe the girl with the Eon helmet is possibly his daughter? Sure logic dictates that Eon wouldn't have time for a family, but how often do people actually apply logic to games?
---
I'm so legendary, no one has even heard of me!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#91 Posted: 15:20:18 06/07/2016
All right, nobody kill me for this but I'm just gonna make some predictions.

Hooded Bowslinger - Black Shot, Dark Element
Scary Face Bowslinger - Glow Bow, Light Element

Orange Sentinel Lady - Greaser, Tech Element

Eon Swashbuckler - Neon, Magic Element
Weird Swashbuckler - Rust Beard, Tech Element

Bad Juju-esque Smasher - Voo-Doom, Undead Element
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#92 Posted: 15:31:55 06/07/2016
Neon is an absolutely clever name!
But so was Sliceberg... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:26 06/07/2016 by Drek95
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#93 Posted: 15:33:20 06/07/2016
We need to stop taking shots at the Tech Sentinel, and start taking shots at EMBER! BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH, I really hate her design. It just screams "I'M BORING!!!!!".
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
#94 Posted: 15:43:26 06/07/2016
You don't need to double post.

Also, the devs can't please everyone. It's 15 you'll hate spending, and 15 that I'll painfully love to spend even if I might have to say goodbye to other games(except Shantae) this year.
---
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#95 Posted: 17:10:23 06/07/2016
I wouldn't be surprised if the seemingly one-eyed bowslinger was named "Bullseye" or any other pun with eye and aiming.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
#96 Posted: 17:35:25 06/07/2016
Quote: ultyzaus
I wouldn't be surprised if the seemingly one-eyed bowslinger was named "Bullseye" or any other pun with eye and aiming.

Eyemer? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Fizzle Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#97 Posted: 17:53:52 06/07/2016
That would be perfect, especially if the dark/life bowslinger is actually a cyclops
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#98 Posted: 19:09:29 06/07/2016
Quote: ZygardePerfecto
We need to stop taking shots at the Tech Sentinel, and start taking shots at EMBER! BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH, I really hate her design. It just screams "I'M BORING!!!!!".

How dare you say that to Waifu....
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#99 Posted: 20:42:27 06/07/2016
I hope we het to see squid waifu at SDCC.
#100 Posted: 20:58:18 06/07/2016
I'm actually excited to see her now.

While I may not like her designs, her creativity on her design is fantastic and I think she will have some amazing attacks.

(Why do I picture her artwork to be basically Head Rush but with Squid's designs?)
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me