darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Sensei Characters unlock special parts + Mysticat
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Sensei Characters unlock special parts + Mysticat
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#51 Posted: 16:58:18 29/06/2016
I think the awarded tag disappears after you get the actual part, I haven't seen any unlocked part that said "Awarded by ..."
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#52 Posted: 17:00:33 29/06/2016
That is true as seen by Tri-Tip's headgear. However,for the rest we need to see more of the Imaginite Vault after senseis were put in, just one guy with a large facecam blocking the screen isn't going to be enough source for now. Considering some have multiple themed parts, only one could be unlocked,unless they're actually making us buy dupes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:01:22 29/06/2016 by Bifrost
#53 Posted: 17:02:41 29/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
That is true as seen by Tri-Tip's headgear. However,for the rest we need to see more of the Imaginite Vault after senseis were put in, just one guy with a large facecam blocking the screen isn't going to be enough source for now. Considering some have multiple themed parts, only one could be unlocked,unless they're actually making us buy dupes.

You're so right! Why can't they just move it to left or get rid of it in the first place, it really isn't necessary!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#54 Posted: 15:07:48 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So, a few nights ago, a had a dream when Mysticat and Wild Storm were confirmed together, and last night, I had the same dream.

[User Posted Image]

So, mainly my dream was focused on Mysticat, but I did have some stuff on Wild Storm, like his artwork and his catchphrase.

Catchphrases

Mysticat: "Magic and Mystery!"
Wild Storm: "Lets run wild!"

Mysticat's artwork was basically in Engima's pose, but with the deisgn I drew above. Wild Storm was in Twin Blade Chop Chop's pose.

Mysticat's cloak is dark purple, and his eyes are white and glowing. His staff is gold and the crystals on it are bright blue. However, the crystals on his forehead are a hot pink. His face color is a lighter purple. His "shirt" I guess we can say is brown, and the big crystal in the middle is hot pink while the other two are bright blue. His pants are black, while the stripes on it are brown, and his boots are a dark brown, while the crystals on them are gold. His tail is light purple and dark purple, the stripes being dark purple. His tail is dark purple and the crystals on them are light purple.

Now I only had Mysticat's attacks in my dream, but I'm pretty sure some of Wild Storm's are obvious. (Swinging his sword and the ground stab)

Attack 1: Mysticat would shoot out these runic gems from his staff.

Attack 2: Mysticat would become a floating head, shooting off crystals and gems from his head. He would also be able to do a ground slam with the third attack unlocked

Attack 3: Mysticat leaves a crystal, runic trap with his staff that would hold enemies in place until Mysticat defeated them.

I didn't catch Wild Storm's backstory, but my dream did get Mysticat's, and it was pretty interesting.

Mysticat used to be apart of the Mystic Seekers, but was the odd one out of the group. While the rest of the group were Mabu, Mysticat played his part in being a cat, and the Mabu would disclude him in certain situations. Mysticat didn't want to put up with this anymore, so he left the Mystic Seekers to work on his own. After many days of travelling, he found a mysterious spirit cat, who granted him a powerful staff, called the Mysticat Staff, which is where Mysticat got his brand new name, as he wasn't always Mysticat. After this, he then began fighting his way through dangerous creatures, by the forces of Kaos. One day, on his day of travelling, he had received word that the Radiant Isles were being attacked. As Mysticat was apart of the group, and even if he was discluded, he wanted to help, so with his brand new staff, he flew to the Radiant Isles to stop these monsters attacking the Radiant Isles with his new found powers. After a great battle, Eon had discovered Mysticat's incredible powers, and made him a Sensei, teaching those of the Sorcerer class.

How did my dream catch that? Anyway, thats really all to it. Mysticat was pretty interesting in my dream!

Edit: So I came up with some attacks for Wild Storm, without sleeping smilie

Attack 1: Wild Storm slashes with his sword.

Attack 2: Wild Storm creates a electric explosion while stabbing the ground and the enemies below him.

Attack 3: Wild Storm creates a Storm Tornado which will catch enemies inside of it and damage them.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:52:38 02/07/2016 by Luminous35
#55 Posted: 15:16:58 02/07/2016
We're both going to sound crazy,but I had a dream that DS users were invited to a con to play Imaginators,and I didn't "see" much gameplay, but I remember that face pattern at the level select screen.

To be fair, take mine with a truck of salt, it also said that Queen Cumulus was secretly an Ancient.
---
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#56 Posted: 15:23:57 02/07/2016
Woah, sounds interesting. I can't believe you got all this from your dream! smilie

For me, I imagine Mysticat as a sort of bipedal purple Scratch.
#57 Posted: 15:31:11 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
We're both going to sound crazy,but I had a dream that DS users were invited to a con to play Imaginators,and I didn't "see" much gameplay, but I remember that face pattern at the level select screen.

To be fair, take mine with a truck of salt, it also said that Queen Cumulus was secretly an Ancient.

Not just a grain of salt... A TRUCK OF SALT! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

And that is pretty crazy... anyway, what of this... Ancient thing?

But I wish that would be true because I want to play Imaginators smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:37:17 02/07/2016 by Luminous35
#58 Posted: 15:46:10 02/07/2016
http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Ancients

Just the biggest mystey of the entire franchise?
---
#59 Posted: 15:49:47 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ohh... the ones that created the Core... whoa... and she was one? HOW DOES SHE NOT LOOK SO OLD? smilie

Yes, just like Mysticat would say... "Magic and Mystery!"
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#60 Posted: 16:13:23 02/07/2016
What I do find quite interesting is the fact many of us (myself included) believe Mysticat will be similar to Scratch, only bipedal and without wings probably.
I know, I know, Magic pretty much revolves around pink and purple but there are exceptions (Blastermind, Pop Fizz, Enigma, Dune Bug) yet we all seem to agree he will be colored like that.

Really love that backstory; however I think Mysticat could have royal origins since his tail is called "King's Tail" if I remember correctly.

Regarding Ancients... Never realized Kaos implied at them being TfB members (the italian dialogues may have missed that part) during Trap Team's credits.
It would be equally awesome and disappointing if this turned out to be true: maybe the truth is in the middle, with the Ancients being Skylands' projections of the developers aura or consciousness.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#61 Posted: 16:19:25 02/07/2016
I think that was to just close the fourth-wall break joke and tie into I-Wei's post about Kaos' development that he did a bit before the game came out. Would be pretty funny if we saw a big group of Ancient NPCs and some just have the developer's names even if they're not supposed to be the real deal.
---
#62 Posted: 16:24:33 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh, I finally know how to explain Wild Storm's pose in his artwork! smilie

Anyway, he was basically in S3 Chop Chop's pose but with his one sword instead. Yeah. K.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:25:12 02/07/2016 by Luminous35
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#63 Posted: 16:28:10 02/07/2016
Just give them the developer names with the George Lucas touch, like... L'Oo.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#64 Posted: 16:53:09 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I posted some Wild Storm attacks and also Mysticat's color description since I didn't want to color it, in case it ruined it.
---
#65 Posted: 16:59:35 02/07/2016
Very interesting, I too think that his head will look just like the one fron the "Jinxed" card in BC.
#66 Posted: 17:00:34 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
The funny thing is, I had a dream about him having the head, then two days later (last night) I got the Jinxed card... interesting!
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#67 Posted: 00:34:14 03/07/2016
I have a feeling that mysticast is going to look very similar to scratch .
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#68 Posted: 02:14:36 03/07/2016
Had a dream about an earth element named Rocklock who was fist bump's species and he was a pirate. I would have drawn him and entered in contest, but he looked to much like Fist Bump

EDIT: If I make him in Imaginators, I will probably rename him Rockhopper, it is a cooler name I just thought of
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:57 03/07/2016 by PwnageFTW
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me